United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: Nashville Explosion - the Emerging Story

Song: DOWNTOWN played

Posted: Dec 27, 2020 / 11:08 AM CST / Updated: Dec 27, 2020 / 11:25 AM CST

Emergency personnel work near the scene of an explosion in downtown Nashville, Tenn., Friday, Dec. 25, 2020. Buildings shook in the immediate area and beyond after a loud boom was heard early Christmas morning.(AP Photo/Mark Humphrey)

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — The mid-1960s classic “Downtown” by Petula Clark played from the RV parked in downtown Nashville prior to the explosion that damaged more than 40 buildings and injured at least three people Christmas morning.

“What I remembered was ‘downtown, where the lights shine bright,’” Metro Officer Tyler Luellen said of the song playing, as he and his fellow officers worked fast to evacuate people in the area of Second Avenue North and Commerce Street.

Officer Luellen was one of five officers who spoke to the media Sunday morning about their efforts to clear the area around downtown Nashville, as the RV played messages, including a countdown, warning it would detonate. A bomb inside the RV exploded around 6:30 a.m. Friday, leaving behind a trail of destruction.

The officer said he looked up the song later and discovered it was “Downtown” by Petula Clark, the chart-topping song that begins, “when you’re alone and life is making you lonely, you can always go downtown.”

During the media briefing, Officer James Wells revealed the RV had surveillance cameras on it.

“There was also cameras on the RV like surveillance cameras above the mirror,” Officer Wells explained. “It felt like whoever was behind it was watching us.”

source: wkrn news

i'm sure there is symbolism in here that is escaping me ....
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

Sadieblue (28th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Based on all that, I think there is a relatively high possibility that this explosion is the result of a kinetic weapon of some sort, or an extremely high speed missile ... the more I watch that security video the more it looks to me like an extremely high speed projectile hitting the site just before the explosion ... feel free to try to change my mind.
    Sci fi weapon called "Rods From God" ? Lots on Wiki about that. I dont think so though - here is my alternative speculation/theory - a demolition under the street with the SUV warning as a safeguard to help avoid hurting people. The energy generated would take the path of least resistance out and pop the street hatch and the person that put the SUV there was aware of how the demolition would go and where the above ground damage was likely to occur.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

iota (28th December 2020), TargeT (28th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I doubt it was a false flag. I doubt it had anything to do with AT&T. Hardly anyone knew that the building housed AT&T's switches. I think it was one guy who wanted to go out with a bang. If he had a political motivation he would have made it known. Instead, he just parked in the centre of the downtown tourist district and blew himself up, after playing the song, Downtown.

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Sure looks like a classic false flag event, with Warner likely the mind-controlled fall guy.

may not have been his first "performance"

"The Haunted Hell franchise is owned by Warner Haunts LLC, is a professional Haunted Attraction business located in Nashville, Tennessee. The main principals are Tony Warner and Patrick Warner.

Tony began his business in 1996 when he designed constructed and managed the original Death Row Haunted Prison. Patrick literally grew up in the haunted industry beginning at age four."

source:
    http://hauntedhell.com/

tidbit:

Larceny, Inc. is an American film. Originally released on May 2, 1942 by Warner Bros., the film is a cross between comedy and gangster genres. Directed by Lloyd Bacon, the film stars Edward G. Robinson, Jane Wyman, Broderick Crawford, and Jack Carson, and features Anthony Quinn, and Edward Brophy.

The film is based on the play The Night Before Christmas by Laura Perelman and S.J. Perelman.

so that any adversary

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

onawah (28th December 2020), Sadieblue (28th December 2020)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Based on all that, I think there is a relatively high possibility that this explosion is the result of a kinetic weapon of some sort, or an extremely high speed missile ... the more I watch that security video the more it looks to me like an extremely high speed projectile hitting the site just before the explosion ... feel free to try to change my mind.
    this is FLIR footage... far infra red based... heat vison basically........ you saw the fire trail of a missile then the resulting exposition... SUPER obvious...

tons of videos of military operations to corroborate this.... tons of WIKI leak videos corroborate this....

Occom's razor my friends....
    Last edited by TargeT; 28th December 2020 at 02:40.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (28th December 2020), bennycog (29th December 2020), gord (28th December 2020), iota (28th December 2020), justntime2learn (28th December 2020), onevoice (28th December 2020), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2020), Sunray (28th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

here are interesting discrepancies:

Click image for larger version

Name:	RV only one stripe.png
Views:	43
Size:	680.0 KB
ID:	45606

in case tweet doesn't "show"
    https://twitter.com/TrumpMeister17/s...25463037489152

also the top right corner middle window in the one pictured at his home has something that is missing in the one released in Nashville

maybe AC vents of different color? .. in Nashville pic it is white, in the RV at his home, it is black

Also, the daytime photo has another roof vent in front of the A/C
    Last edited by iota; 28th December 2020 at 03:20.

so that any adversary

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

onawah (28th December 2020), pyrangello (28th December 2020), Sadieblue (28th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

12. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

Except it was evidently not the RV that exploded, but a DEW that blew it up, and Warner may be just the convenient cover story.
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1399135
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1399161
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1399273
    Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I doubt it was a false flag. I doubt it had anything to do with AT&T. Hardly anyone knew that the building housed AT&T's switches. I think it was one guy who wanted to go out with a bang. If he had a political motivation he would have made it known. Instead, he just parked in the centre of the downtown tourist district and blew himself up, after playing the song, Downtown.
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

iota (28th December 2020), Sadieblue (28th December 2020)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    English
    Thanks

the official narrative opens more questions than it answers

pretty sure TargetT is right on "Target"
    (it just "fit" so perfectly, couldn't help myself)

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

tons of videos of military operations to corroborate this.... tons of WIKI leak videos corroborate this....

Last edited by iota; 28th December 2020 at 03:30.

so that any adversary

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

bennycog (29th December 2020), gord (28th December 2020), TargeT (28th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Motorhome is a red herring... a "patsy"

a DEW that blew it up,
    No.

this is FLIR footage... far infra red based... heat vison basically........ you saw the fire trail of a missile then the resulting exposition... SUPER obvious...

The airspace lockdowns are a dead give away also.... why else would this be done?
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

17. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (28th December 2020), Ben (28th December 2020), bennycog (29th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (28th December 2020), gord (28th December 2020), iota (28th December 2020), justntime2learn (28th December 2020), pyrangello (28th December 2020), Sadieblue (28th December 2020), Sunray (28th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Live Q&A: Nashville Explosion May Have Targeted AT&T Building
    Crossroads
    1,059 waiting•Scheduled for Dec 27, 2020
    Crossroads with JOSHUA PHILIPP
    555K subscribers
    "The bomb that went on in #Nashville, #Tennessee, on Christmas day is still under investigation, and the local mayor, #JohnCooper, is now suggesting that the person behind the bombing may have been targeting an AT&T facility. In this live Q&A with Crossroads host Joshua Philipp we'll be discussing this story and others, and answering questions from the audience."
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

iota (28th December 2020), TargeT (28th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

20. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

Two of the videos and most of the pictures were coded in such a way that I could not post them on Avalon and I did not have time to try a few workarounds. Check out the source for more detailed information. https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...E-kwMEkN5OmoNI

Nashville "Bombing" - Directed Energy Weapon Caught on Camera BEFORE Explosion! UPDATED: Now "National Defense Airspace"

UPDATED 6:01 PM EST see bottom -- Security camera video from Nashville, TN shows what appears to be a Directed Energy Weapon coming down out of the sky and burning the AT&T Data Center location just seconds BEFORE a massive explosion erupted. We have the video!

Before we go farther, you need to understand that the AT&T data center in Nashville, TN, which is where this explosion took place, is an absolutely CRITICAL piece of United States communications infrastructure. It is a primary hub for VoIP traffic (Voice Over Internet Protocol) and is a primary data collection center used by the United States National Security Agency (NSA) to intercept telephone calls and keep stored copies of those phone calls.

The map below shows how few such centers exist, and the critical location of the Nashville Center relative to the rest of the system:

The damage done to this AT&T facility knocked out 911 Emergency call centers in most of Tennesee, parts of kentuck and even parts of Alabama. It also knocked out AT&T cellular services in much of Tennessee, knocked out airport Control Tower radio communications with aircraft, and completely cut off most Internet services in much of Tennessee. Big impact on communications.

DIRECTED ENERGY WEAPON ATTACK

The video below aired on local television in Nashville and the news reporter whose voice can be heard, describes what he is seeing as "something coming up off the ground into the sky . . ." as giant flames from an explosion rise up into the air. Here, pay VERY close attention to the first five seconds:

To view this video:
    https://htrs-special.s3-us-west-2.am...+Explosion.mp4

But a closer look at what the reporter describes as "goes up into the sky" reveals that what is seen is a directed energy weapon fired FROM the sky, and whose beam is obstructed by the low level cloud cover as the beam moves with the satellite.

What makes it clear this is an energy beam is that it TRAVELS to the right IN COMPLETE UNIFORMITY at significantly high speed . . . thus proving it is NOT something "coming up from the ground" but rather a beam moving at high speed because a space satellite in orbit, WHICH FIRED THE BEAM, is moving at such a high speed relative to the ground!

Very shortly after the beam is visible, gigantic flames from a ground explosion rise up from the ground below.

If this was something shooting up from the ground, them it would have a smoke/debris trail which would LINGER, being gently pushed by winds. But that's NOT what we see. We see the "smoke trail" moving at high speed, and very uniformly toward the right . . . which is NOT a characteristic of a smoke/debris trail.

BRIGHT FLASH OVER-EXPOSES CAMERA

In the video below, you will see a bright, white, flash over-exposes the video for almost a full 30 seconds. HOWEVER, the audio remains intact and records the sound of intense static (energy) for the whole 30 seconds before it returns video, which is then in black and white instead of color.

To see the video visit the source site: https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...E-kwMEkN5OmoNI

1. Camera stays over-exposed for 30+ seconds
    2. The initial pure static sound is less than a second long
    3. The static sound it makes is consistent with energy interference
    4. No loud explosions are detectable

NO BLAST CRATER

There is NO BLAST CRATER on the ground where the Recreational Vehicle (RV) allegedly exploded.

In countless images from countless other truck bombings, a large blast crater is always clearly visible in the aftermath. Not in Nashville! NO BLAST CRATER exists on the public street where this RV exploded.

Here's a few images, see any crater?

Debris on the ground outside the AT&T data center shows al long, stainless steel, ELEVATOR PISTON from an underground hydraulic elevator inside the AT&T data center, laying outside on the sidewalk.

In the images below show images of the debris in the top photo, and how the street looked BEFORE the explosion, in the bottom photo.

In the top photo, the steel elevator piston is contained within the red outlined area and the street elevator shaft it came out of is shown in the green outlined area. Here, look:

The condo complex where I reside has this exact type of elevator piston.

The piston was installed before the condo complex roof was put on. It is a long piston that allows an elevator in our building to service the ground level and the three residential levels above it (about 40 feet long. The piston has to be installed from the roof because it is NOT a telescoping piston; it is one, long, piece of steel, lowered into place by crane during construction.

At the bottom end of the piston is a flexible connection segment, as is clearly visible in the photo from Nashville.

If the explosion that took place was solely from an RV on the street, there is no physical way possible for the underground elevator piston to have been hurled upward toward the explosion from underground. The explosion HAD to take place inside the AT&T data center in order to hurl that elevator piston upwards out of the ground and on to the street!

Video showing a blast on the street are actually showing the blast which began inside the AT&T data center, finally breaking through the foundation of the building and erupting onto the street, enveloping the RV.

The investigation by law enforcement is ongoing. But there are serious questions arising about this incident, and there is already empirical physical evidence proving something much bigger took place in this situation than we're being told.

It seems clear the AT&T data center was the target of this attack. It seems whoever attacked the data center WANTED to disrupt communications in the US. They also WANTED to do something to the NSA telephone recording and data collection abilities.

But police report that the RV had a loudspeaker and a recorded message telling people to evacuate. I know of no bomber who ever did that.

One possibility is maybe a "deep state" perpetrator needed to do this, but was warned not to cause innocent casualties????? Who ELSE has access to directed energy weapons and would also NEED to destroy evidence in a data collection facility?

Another possibility is that a foreign nation attacked us. Again. With the same weaponry repeatedly seen used to start wildfires in California, Oregon and Washington State.

GEORGIA RUNOFF ELECTION - Jan. 5

I'm going to reveal something now that will make a lot of people angry. Inside Nashville AT&T Data Center, Room 641A is the specific data collection point operated by AT&T for the National Security Agency (NSA). It is part of the Warrantless interception perpetrated by government under the PATRIOT ACT.

What part of the United States does this particular room cover? Georgia.

By damaging this data center, it will make it almost impossible to monitor the upcoming Runoff Election for US Senate within the State of Georgia scheduled for January 5.

Whoever did this may have wanted to prevent anyone from repeating the capture of phony voting tabulation which was caught during the November 3 Presidential election. As most rational people already realize, that November 3 election was stolen by Democrats to illegitimately claim the Presidency for Joe Biden. Now they seem to want to steal the US Senate too.

So either the "Deep State" is trying to hide their upcoming theft of the Georgia US Senate runoff election, or perhaps they're on the run, trying to destroy evidence? The other possibility is that a foreign power is attacking US infrastructure to hamper communications before they . . . . what . . . . attack?

Either way, this Nashville incident has trouble written all over it, either from a Deep State, false flag or from a foreign power trying to weaken the nation and hamper communications.

To read the rest of the story
    Source: https://halturnerradioshow.com/index...E-kwMEkN5OmoNI

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (28th December 2020), iota (28th December 2020), onawah (28th December 2020), pyrangello (28th December 2020), Sadieblue (28th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

You saw a very fast missile shoot unground and a very crappy low frame rate camera capture it... this is a very typical example of a hellfire strike.

the missile went underground, probably a hellfire (25 meter kill radius, not huge on damage, can be deployed from many drone platforms).

all debris are "up and out" as they lay... this don't ignore your own eyes.

this is very clear, the footage shows it... I don't know who or why, but this was **** we use all the time; just mostly over seas.
    Where are you?

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (28th December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (28th December 2020), gord (28th December 2020), iota (28th December 2020), justntime2learn (28th December 2020), Sadieblue (28th December 2020), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2020), Sunray (28th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

24. Link to Post #33
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You saw a very fast missile shoot unground and a very crappy low frame rate camera capture it... this is a very typical example of a hellfire strike.

the missile went underground, probably a hellfire (25 meter kill radius, not huge on damage, can be deployed from many drone platforms).

all debris are "up and out" as they lay... this don't ignore your own eyes.

this is very clear, the footage shows it... I don't know who or why, but this was **** we use all the time; just mostly over seas.
    would you say that it is possible then that OUR military was involved? since this is something "we use all the time"?

that sure would be great news and explain the warning and desire to SAVE lives, which has NEVER been the case with FF bombers in the past. i also think the "warning" served a SECOND purpose aside from sparing lives.

Now that i've seen this explanation, i'm pretty sure that they didn't want any "eyewitnesses"

particularly to say (or worse yet, capture on their phone):

"i didn't see the RV explode! i saw it come from above!"

so the loudspeaker with the countdown that extended beyond its deadline served as the "excuse" for police to be called, arrive and have "reason" to get everybody, (possible eyewitnesses) out of the area FIRST ...

and have vacancy in the area to set up whatever it is they set up, either bringing an already dead body to the RV before exploding it or the placing of "evidence" to corroborate their cover story.

as i, initially deducted, i don't see this as a typical FF for US as much as one between the factions with each other, and we are merely being given a cover story to "explain" it ...

again, i sure do hope that this one time ... it is the "good" guys who initiated and are in "control" of the event that transpired.

THAT would be a super "Christmas" surprise and present!

so that any adversary

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ben (28th December 2020), ClearWater (28th December 2020), gord (28th December 2020), TargeT (28th December 2020)

26. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

also this:

See: POSSIBLE MOTIVE FOR THE NASHVILLE BOMBING

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1399135

so that any adversary

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    OUR military was involved?
    Our something,, no clue which group.
    Where are you?

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (28th December 2020), Ben (28th December 2020), ClearWater (28th December 2020), gord (28th December 2020), iota (28th December 2020), justntime2learn (28th December 2020), Sunray (28th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Are such missiles silent? There are reports saying there was no noise before the explosion.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

iota (28th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

it's not a sound most people would recognize and they fly very fast & easily missed, especially if it's from a near vertical angle like the video seems to show

Where are you?

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ClearWater (28th December 2020), gord (28th December 2020), iota (28th December 2020), justntime2learn (28th December 2020), onawah (28th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Nash^Ville Case Solved & Closed? Or Is IT?*Interesting Images & New Angles*Light Not Where It Should
    424 views•Dec 27, 2020
    EEARTS
    11.3K subscribers

(How convenient! The "experts" have wrapped it all up such a nice, neat package. Nothing to see here. Move along, folks. )

Last edited by onawah; 28th December 2020 at 06:21.
    Each breath a gift...

34. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

iota (28th December 2020)

35. Link to Post #39
    Language
    English
    Thanks

well ... something's got them spooked ... (message received, i guess ...)

State buildings in Davidson County to be closed Monday

Posted: Dec 27, 2020 / 11:05 PM CST / Updated: Dec 27, 2020 / 11:54 PM CST

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – State buildings in Davidson County will be closed on Monday, December 28 due to technology issues.

Telephone and internet services may also be affected in these buildings. Affected employees have been told of work plans to maintain government operations as effectively as possible.

The Tennessee Department of Health still plans to release COVID-19 numbers for the state on Monday.

STATE SERVICES IMPACTED BY TECHNOLOGY ISSUES: State buildings in Davidson County, including the Tennessee Department of Health's Central Office, will be closed on Monday, December 28. Telephone and internet services may also be affected in these buildings. pic.twitter.com/Ai0VFjvBna

— TN Dept. of Health (@TNDeptofHealth) December 28, 2020
    This also closes Driver Services Centers in Davidson County, including Hart Lane, Hickory Hollow, Downtown Express and Centennial Express.

If you had an appointment at any of these Driver Services Centers, a member of the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security will contact you to reschedule. The e-services portal is working and is available for anyone needing to renew and order duplicate licenses.

Additional driver services can also be found in e-Services.

Driver Service Centers outside of Davidson County are open, but could experience delays in service as AT&T continues working to fully restore service.

Due to AT&T outages from the Nashville explosion, State of TN buildings in Davidson Co. will be closed Dec 28. Driver Services Centers in Davidson Co.: Hart Lane, Hickory Hollow, Downtown Express & Centennial Express.

source:
    https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...closed-monday/

local video here:
    https://www.wkrn.com/news/local-news...closed-monday/
    Last edited by iota; 28th December 2020 at 06:35. Reason: trying to embed video

so that any adversary

36. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks

FAA designates skies over Nashville as 'National Defense Airspace' in wake of bombing

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WZTV) — The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has classified airspace over Nashville as "National Defense Airspace" following the Christmas morning bombing in downtown Nashville.

The alert to pilots states "pilots who do not adhere to the following procedures may be intercepted, detained, and interviewed by law enforcement/security personnel."

RELATED: Nashville mayor: Curfew set for nearby areas affected by Christmas morning explosion

In addition to penalties for pilots who break the protocol, there could be much more dire consequences. The alert states "The United States government may use deadly force against the airborne aircraft, if it is determined that the aircraft poses an imminent security threat."

The alert comes as Nashville Mayor John Cooper issued a State of Civil Emergency for the affected bomb blast area and a curfew through December 27. The FAA alert is in effect through Wednesday.

Full text of the FAA alert is as follows:

FDC 0/8709 ZME PART 1 OF 2 TN..AIRSPACE NASHVILLE, TN..TEMPORARY FLIGHT RESTRICTION. PURSUANT TO 49 USC 40103(B), THE FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION (FAA) CLASSIFIES THE AIRSPACE DEFINED IN THIS NOTAM AS 'NATIONAL DEFENSE AIRSPACE'. PILOTS WHO DO NOT ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES MAY BE INTERCEPTED, DETAINED AND INTERVIEWED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT/SECURITY PERSONNEL.

ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL ACTIONS MAY ALSO BE TAKEN AGAINST A PILOT WHO DOES NOT COMPLY WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OR ANY SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS OR PROCEDURES ANNOUNCED IN THIS NOTAM:

A) THE FAA MAY TAKE ADMINISTRATIVE ACTION, INCLUDING IMPOSING CIVIL PENALTIES AND THE SUSPENSION OR REVOCATION OF AIRMEN CERTIFICATES;

OR B) THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT MAY PURSUE CRIMINAL CHARGES, INCLUDING CHARGES UNDER TITLE 49 OF THE UNITED STATES CODE, SECTION 46307;

OR C) THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT MAY USE DEADLY FORCE AGAINST THE AIRBORNE AIRCRAFT, IF IT IS DETERMINED THAT THE AIRCRAFT POSES AN IMMINENT SECURITY THREAT. PURSUANT TO TITLE 14 CFR SECTION 99.7, SPECIAL SECURITY TEMPORARY 2012252015-2012302245 END PART 1 OF 2 FDC 0/8709 ZME PART 2 OF 2 TN..AIRSPACE NASHVILLE, TN..TEMPORARY FLIGHT FLIGHT INSTRUCTIONS, ALL AIRCRAFT FLIGHT OPERATIONS ARE PROHIBITED WITHIN AN AREA DEFINED AS 1NM RADIUS OF 360952N0864636W (BNA292004.8) SFC-3000FT AGL EFFECTIVE 2012252015 UTC (1415 LOCAL 12/25/20) UNTIL 2012302245 UTC (1645 LOCAL 12/30/20).

UNLESS AUTHORIZED BY ATC IN CONSULTATION WITH THE AIR TRAFFIC SECURITY COORDINATOR VIA THE DOMESTIC EVENTS NETWORK (DEN). SAIC ADRIAN VAULK, 615-394-0598, IS IN CHARGE OF THE ON SCENE EMERGENCY RESPONSE ACTIVITY. THE FAA COORDINATION FACILITY IS THE DOMESTIC EVENTS NETWORK / DEN/, TELEPHONE 540-422-4423. 2012252015-2012302245 END PART 2 OF 2

source:
    https://fox17.com/news/local/faa-des...plosion-attack

how come if the "lone gunman" is dead now?

so that any adversary

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

kfm27917 (28th December 2020), raregem (29th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 7 LastLast