Thread: Nashville Explosion - the Emerging Story

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,519 times in 20,692 posts

Default Re: Nashville Explosion - the Emerging Story

Wouldn't the 'coptor have been visible in the video showing the city skyline?
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    it's not a sound most people would recognize and they fly very fast & easily missed, especially if it's from a near vertical angle like the video seems to show

Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

iota (28th December 2020), Mike (28th December 2020), raregem (29th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    it's not a sound most people would recognize and they fly very fast & easily missed, especially if it's from a near vertical angle like the video seems to show

they can be fired from many platforms, that's just an example of their sound in flight, since it was asked.... they most often are fired from high flying drones (remote control planes)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ClearWater (28th December 2020), gord (28th December 2020), iota (29th December 2020), justntime2learn (28th December 2020), meat suit (28th December 2020), raregem (29th December 2020), Sunray (28th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Could this be an edited version?
    You can't see where the explosion starts like the above video.
    Comparing to the first version, it seems like a few crucial frames have been removed?

Last edited by Olam; 28th December 2020 at 09:20.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

iota (28th December 2020), kfm27917 (28th December 2020), raregem (29th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #44
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,452 times in 8,541 posts

Are such missiles silent? There are reports saying there was no noise before the explosion.
    If it was a hypersonic missile traveling near vertically, all one would hear is a small sonic boom, but that would just blend in with the sound of the explosion.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

ClearWater (28th December 2020), iota (28th December 2020), justntime2learn (28th December 2020), onawah (28th December 2020), raregem (29th December 2020), TargeT (28th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Are such missiles silent? There are reports saying there was no noise before the explosion.
    If it was a hypersonic missile traveling near vertically, all one would hear is a small sonic boom, but that would just blend in with the sound of the explosion.
    you only hear that (sonic boom) as it breaks the sound barrier (which it should have done miles away, as those fast movers are meant to dodge ground to air stuff.. I doubt that's what was used here), subsonic missiles just sound like a loud SHHHHH which at a near vertical angle would be very short and fast and non-memorable compared to the detonation.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ClearWater (28th December 2020), gord (29th December 2020), iota (28th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,519 times in 20,692 posts

Could the missiles be fired in a vertical trajectory, rather than horizontal?
    From the video which showed the vertical line of something going down from the sky to the site of the explosion, it looked more like a beam, such as the ones seen in some clips from the California fires (presumably from a satellite of some kind, if the reports were correct), but perhaps it might also be emissions from a missile.

they can be fired from many platforms, that's just an example of their sound in flight, since it was asked.... they most often are fired from high flying drones (remote control planes)
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

iota (28th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Could the missiles be fired in a vertical trajectory, rather than horizontal?
    From the video which showed the vertical line of something going down from the sky to the site of the explosion, it looked more like a beam, such as the ones seen in some clips from the California fires (presumably from a satellite of some kind, if the reports were correct), but perhaps it might also be emissions from a missile.

if it was fired from high altitude it doesn't matter how it's aimed, it will re-orient to its target an fly in any direction... these are "smart" bombs guided by optics and are maneuverable to a large extent.

Typically you would have a reaper or predator that fly's at VERY high attitude, you can fire a hellfire missile about 6 miles away from target and use it's optics to guide it in... these are devastatingly sneaky and hard to detect methods of attack.

(the smaller missiles on this predator are hellfires)

What I'm saying is, you'll never see it coming... especially with restricted airspace... They are a terrifying weapons system (drone + hellfire).

The Hellfire comes in several "flavors"...
    Quote High-explosive anti-tank
    Shaped charge
    Tandem anti-armor
    Metal augmented charge
    Blast fragmentation
    Last edited by TargeT; 28th December 2020 at 19:10.
    Where are you?

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ClearWater (28th December 2020), gord (29th December 2020), iota (28th December 2020), justntime2learn (28th December 2020), onawah (28th December 2020), raregem (29th December 2020), Sunny-side-up (28th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #48
    Language
    English
    Thanks

you only hear that (sonic boom) as it breaks the sound barrier ...
    No this isn't true, actually. The shockwave that creates the "boom" effect is continuously being pushed out from the bow of the object in flight. In a stationary place of observation you hear it as a single boom, but the sound is observed whenever the shockwave - which is continuously created, comes upon an observer at the correct distance.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

ClearWater (29th December 2020), gord (29th December 2020), onawah (28th December 2020), TargeT (28th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

you only hear that (sonic boom) as it breaks the sound barrier ...
    No this isn't true, actually. The shockwave that creates the "boom" effect is continuously being pushed out from the bow of the object in flight. In a stationary place of observation you hear it as a single boom, but the sound is observed whenever the shockwave - which is continuously created, comes upon an observer at the correct distance.
    fair enough, hellfires are subsonic, I've never been around supersonic air to ground munitions.
    Where are you?

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Blastolabs (29th December 2020), DeDukshyn (29th December 2020), gord (29th December 2020), iota (28th December 2020), onawah (28th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

I don't mean to derail the conversation but I have a quick question: How far away can you hear a sonic boom?

I remember when I was a kid in middle school there was a very loud noise outside and it was later explained that it was a sonic boom from the shuttle re entering the atmosphere. Keep in mind I live like an hour and a half from where the shuttle lands. I always wondered if that explanation was bs or not.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Anka (28th December 2020), iota (29th December 2020), onawah (28th December 2020), TargeT (28th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I don't mean to derail the conversation but I have a quick question: How far away can you hear a sonic boom?

I remember when I was a kid in middle school there was a very loud noise outside and it was later explained that it was a sonic boom from the shuttle re entering the atmosphere. Keep in mind I live like an hour and a half from where the shuttle lands. I always wondered if that explanation was bs or not.
    shuttle re-entry at super sonic speeds happens very high in the atmosphere before the atmosphere slowed the shuttle, anything up that high is like a nuke set off at altitude causing a wide area of coverage for an EMP... the sound wave's travel unobstructed due to the altitude and strait "line of sight" (nothing to block it etc). This is the same reason we put transmitters and antenna up as high as possible, all vibrations work best with a clear line of sight (aka no obstructions) and a consistent medium (in this case air).

about 50 sec into this is a good example:

it's absolutely probable that you heard re-entry.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

gord (29th December 2020), iota (29th December 2020), justntime2learn (30th December 2020), Strat (29th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

To my eye the smoke trail of the "missile" seems to be going upward from the ground, evidence of a ground explosion, not a missile. Of course, explosive material could have been detonated by some kind of beam from above.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ClearWater (29th December 2020), onawah (29th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

cameras do not work at all like our eyes do... unless you know about imagery analysis just trust those of us that do, if you want to learn why it looks like that here's a good read up on Rolling Shutter (I'm sure it's an effect you've seen before)

again, you watched a video with a LOW FPS low RES and I guarantee a slow ****ty rolling shutter style of image capture,, what I saw in the video matches this phenomenon perfectly (FLIR used to suck a lot, I bet that's not a new system)....

You really have to understand how camera's work, especially video if you are going to base anything primarily off that data.
    Where are you?

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

gord (29th December 2020), Grey Brain (29th December 2020), iota (29th December 2020), justntime2learn (30th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member Grey Brain's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

In the video being discussed with the 'smoke trail', I saw the original from further back which clearly shows, in this order:

- atmospheric displacement (original blast)
    - smoke trail, likely of an object launched from the blast
    - fireball/smoke cloud raising

I was on the ground and had eyes on the scene. Looked like RV went off with possible/probable secondary (or primary/another) blast coming from underground

I have limited experience but am fairly confident in my assessment. More with ops themselves, not munitions in question, but coming from the dirty underbelly I find some of these theories very far fetched... and again I checked it out personally. It it was an airborne projectile it was beyond surgical and was a hell of an angle.... The damage to me supported a manual subterranean placement in addition to the RV itself
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 29th December 2020 at 01:00.

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

ClearWater (29th December 2020), gord (29th December 2020), iota (29th December 2020), justntime2learn (30th December 2020), TargeT (29th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #55
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    To my eye the smoke trail of the "missile" seems to be going upward from the ground, evidence of a ground explosion, not a missile. Of course, explosive material could have been detonated by some kind of beam from above.
    Yes this also has occurred to me, and it does somewhat appear that way ... that perhaps it is something flying up, but also note that this trail dissipates from the top down - and the speed in which it dissipates makes me sort of think it may be a vapour trail, and not smoke.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

TargeT (29th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Grey Brain (here)
    In the video being discussed with the 'smoke trail', I saw the original from further back which clearly shows, in this order:

- atmospheric displacement (original blast)
    - smoke trail, likely of an object launched from the blast
    - fireball/smoke cloud raising

I was on the ground and had eyes on the scene. Looked like RV went off with possible/probable secondary (or primary/another) blast coming from underground

I have limited experience but am fairly confident in my assessment. More with ops themselves, not munitions in question, but coming from the dirty underbelly I find some of these theories very far fetched... and again I checked it out personally. It it was an airborne projectile it was beyond surgical and was a hell of an angle.... The damage to me supported a manual subterranean placement in addition to the RV itself
    how many of these types of strikes have you seen on video?

I mean... I did for years... I ran the FLIR camera's on a 80' mast in Iraq on my FIRST deployment (2005).... go watch what is on YouTube (especially the wikileaks material) , this will become obvious what it is, plus the air space restrictions.. plus the RV not being parked correctly.. Plus the clear underground explosion (plus,,,, WHY WOULD THERE BE EXPLOSIVES THERE that a "DEW" would ignite ?? Occam's razor is violated so many times... )

I dunno what else to say, I (warning! logical fallacy) currently work this field..... look at other imagery analysis workers and what they have to say.... I see a lot of assumption that high speed action caught on camera is similar to what we see with our eyes.... this is SO not the case.......

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Yes this also has occurred to me, and it does somewhat appear that way ... that perhaps it is something flying up, but also note that this trail dissipates from the top down - and the speed in which it dissipates makes me sort of think it may be a vapour trail, and not smoke.
    another clear sign of the "Rolling shutter" effect... due to speed the speed of this incident.

this is a very well known aspect of imagery analysis.... please don't feed into the noise until you understand it.

I mean, if there were any alternate pieces of evidence to support this I'd agree, but this is a clear hellfire strike... there's hours and hours of drone strike evidence with this munition to show this.
    Where are you?

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ClearWater (29th December 2020), gord (29th December 2020), Grey Brain (29th December 2020), iota (29th December 2020), JRS (29th December 2020), justntime2learn (30th December 2020), Sunray (30th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #57
    Language
    English
    Thanks

You are much more familiar with the munitions on video - clear on that. I don't watch many/any videos of 'these types of strikes', but if you are going by just the video of the vapor trail or smoke screen, and the airspace restrictions, I think that's a mistake. You'll have to clarify about the RV parking situation not sure what the issue is? I'm not saying I beleive the official story, no way, but also... well I said the rest. Happy to review a video to change my mind, but I don't see that likely to be honest. Not with what I've seen in person, and worked with in the past. To be clear, not trying to argue about it, I could also be making a mistake, but I have my opinion from being at the scene and having experience with domestic ops... and you have your opinion from your experience and video analysis. Honestly doesn't matter much to me either way who is correct. No measuring/comparing going on here. I appreciate your input and view as well, even if I don't agree, just to voice that.

I see this job being easily done on the ground, so why overcomplicate it and increase risk of exposure, and collateral damage? Especially as they clearly did not want collateral damage. Airspace could be locked down merely to avoid shots from above that show multiple blast origins, not exclusive to being from a missile. I don't think that can be taken as proof of anything. Unless I am misunderstanding but are you suggesting certainty?

The way I've seen things happen, we would work AQW, make him think he is serving the greater good, or pull his strings however we needed to. Other possibilities if we are invested, short on time, and he isn't being cooperative. All that had to be done was place another charge, and ensure he is wrapped up once everything is in place. That's it. Why make it more complicated and risky? I'll get inventive about the stream on the video before I justify overly complicated and risky measures being taken.

If you have a specific video of similar streams for comparison though, again, I am interested, because as skeptical as I am, I do realize the merit of video analysis.

Apologies for formatting etc, jabbing on a mobile device and can only see a couple lines

Edit: meant to mention... The only reason I could think of would be penetration... but I definitely am not familiar of different options and corresponding payload... and too large of a payload would have likely been a problem here.

So I guess my question is, what is the penetration capability of a hellfire that would be suitable here... or do you not think it's about that. And if it is a hellfire, why in the world would that be used... I'd easily take your word on the video analysis, if nothing more for the sake of the argument, but then, I'm left with, why in the world...
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 29th December 2020 at 03:32.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

ClearWater (29th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

35. Link to Post #58
    Language
    English
    Thanks

So, before the stream, do you see the 'glow/atmospheric displacement'? Again more than willing to bow down to senior analyst, but very curious as to what that is. I assumed the initial blast is the glow and a solid part catapults up, then right behind it is the fireball/cloud. How slowed is this video? 1/2 speed? Varied? Need raw video either way honestly, especially to derive a conclusion from the analysis
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 29th December 2020 at 04:05.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

Tintin (29th December 2020)

37. Link to Post #59
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... but also note that this trail dissipates from the top down ...
    another clear sign of the "Rolling shutter" effect... due to speed the speed of this incident.

this is a very well known aspect of imagery analysis.... please don't feed into the noise until you understand it.

I mean, if there were any alternate pieces of evidence to support this I'd agree, but this is a clear hellfire strike... there's hours and hours of drone strike evidence with this munition to show this.

Eh? So if the trail dissipates in the same direction the object is moving it cannot be a "hellfire" missile? How does the trail dissipate with that type of missile then? From the missile backwards toward the source of the missile launch? That makes no sense whatsoever ...

Perhaps you misread my post.

38. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    Could this be an edited version?
    You can't see where the explosion starts like the above video.
    Comparing to the first version, it seems like a few crucial frames have been removed?

i would say DEFINITELY frames are missing

and that means DEFINITELY the TRUTH is being withheld

but from which group?

and to what purpose?

today my nephew informed me that school is not planning to re-start til January 10

THIS was much bigger than ANY of us imagine ... though i 'm certain it is US that WILL experience its impact ..

Satori posted other video that clearly showed the blast away from RV ... which TargetT has now CLEARLY identified as as Hellfire Missiles
    and that would be the reason to delete frames and explain the discrepancy in the video Satori posted here:

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    POSSIBLE MOTIVE FOR THE NASHVILLE BOMBING
    12/26/20
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/pos...ville-bombing/

"Speculation is rife about the truck bomb explosion in front of the AT&T building in Nashville, Tennessee Christmas morning, leaving three people injured and millions without internet and cell phone service in several states.

The outage is being described as “extraordinary”, with no cell or internet service as of 12 hours later and 911 emergency systems down in counties 180 miles away. It also affected Nashville International Airport telecommunications, leaving flights grounded.

People are asking why Nashville? Why AT&T? Some say that AT&T’s Nashville data center is the hub that covers Georgia. An outage map shows that Atlanta is being affected.

Did the building house the servers that would prove election fraud in that state? Is that why Nashville Mayor John Cooper (a Democrat) was smiling during his televised statements about the bombing?

Pursuant to the Patriot Act, that data center contains an NSA intercept facility to monitor communications, leading one to ask, have NSA surveillance capabilities been affected by the explosion? Was this a message to the NSA?

Investigative journalist, Maryam Henein dug into the building’s history and found that the former owner was Cerebus Capital, a private equity group made up of Carlyle Group veterans, like Hooten Yagoobzadeh.

In December 2019, it just so happens, Yagoobzadeh acquired Dominion Voting Systems through yet another private equity firm. Coincidence?

An anonymous user on 4Chan claiming to be a data center employee says he expects it to take days to restore communications and he’s concerned that backup servers will overheat from the excess traffic. He asks, “How long do we have until everything starts shutting down due to hardware over temp?

“This is just one explosion, where else are they planning?…They knew exactly where to hit, at the fiber vault on the street. You get 3-4 of those go off, it could produce a Regional or US Wide telecom outage.”
    This is could be a strong possible motive for the Nashville bombing."

Security camera video shows the explosion did not come from from the van. .
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

raregem (29th December 2020), TargeT (29th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 3 7 LastLast