English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: Nashville Explosion - the Emerging Story

the questions are many

We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (29th December 2020), gord (29th December 2020), Grey Brain (29th December 2020), justntime2learn (30th December 2020), raregem (29th December 2020), Sadieblue (30th December 2020), TargeT (29th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Grey Brain's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

pretty good view of a bodycam walk by the RV right before it goes off.

the construction style is very similar to known NSA buildings, it has just a couple sets of high windows, and is plain, and judging from the damage done to it / deflected from it - reinforced. to stress that again, not a common style at all with the lack of windows, and very similar.

to heavily speculate a bit, let me whip something up, my dear watson

So, AQW...

- IT/Security System Guy...
    - had plenty of cameras around his house
    - very few pictures of him
    - had a little bit of shuffling with the houses, although on one seemed to be familial related
    - had questionable decor (known symbol) at residence that could signify former employment ~ intel community

- wrote in the letter that he “intended to travel on Christmas Eve to spend a few weeks in the woods with his dogs,”

This guy could be spook getting retired, volunteered to be cover for an op (for example to grant FBI access to the server room if any of the rumours have merit), left some dummy DNA to wrap things up (or another operative planted on the scene) went to the woods for a few weeks to lay low, change his look, and has a nice bonus for the job to retire on. If he was a spook, getting away from it all and true freedom is nice. Public only has a couple pictures to go on!

You never know when you are older coming out of intel... you just might have to die.

OR maybe that's still true, even if you think you are going to fake your own death!

Ok had to get that out of my system. Now, lets take a look at the sign on the wall

Click image for larger version

Name:	elevator-shaft-12.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	843.8 KB
ID:	45619

We have 3(blue), 4(red), 1(yellow), use no water(white)

Click image for larger version

Name:	341 large.png
Views:	34
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	45620

So on the wall next to the grates that the elevator rod blasted up out of, we have

3/blue/health hazard - extreme danger

4/red/fire hazard - below 73 F

1/yellow/reactivity - Unstable if heated

white/specific hazard - use no water

So, regardless of method of delivery, this thing got hit. I feel like something got dropped down in there... could of been an air to ground projectile, could even possibly just been the RV, and of course, I mean it could even be 'Jeffrey Alan Lash'... hehe, apologies for the bad humour, but what I want to know is:

Is that typical for a server (OR WHATEVER you call it, haha) room being cooled? The HMIS placard. What is legal requirement for proximity of the markings, or however the requirement is governed? I know nothing about any of it, but it was clear there was a fire overnight even, and also it was flooded in the lower levels (alot of water going off at first, they had to get that shut off of course after the blast) so one thing we do know - it got over 73F and water was used! Probably nothing new of course, but just curious about the hazard placard.

We can see though without question, the RV is right there, right at the grates

Sorry for so many edits, but also, here is confirmation that there WERE shell casings found at the scene - STARTS @ 102:14
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 29th December 2020 at 07:33.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

ClearWater (29th December 2020), gord (29th December 2020), iota (29th December 2020), Journeyman (29th December 2020), raregem (29th December 2020), Sadieblue (30th December 2020), TargeT (29th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

... but also note that this trail dissipates from the top down ...
    another clear sign of the "Rolling shutter" effect... due to speed the speed of this incident.

this is a very well known aspect of imagery analysis.... please don't feed into the noise until you understand it.

I mean, if there were any alternate pieces of evidence to support this I'd agree, but this is a clear hellfire strike... there's hours and hours of drone strike evidence with this munition to show this.

Eh? So if the trail dissipates in the same direction the object is moving it cannot be a "hellfire" missile? How does the trail dissipate with that type of missile then? From the missile backwards toward the source of the missile launch? That makes no sense whatsoever ...

Perhaps you misread my post.
    it goes so fast originally the camera's capture rate can't keep up... then you see the minor dissipation (because it's a bunker buster, it went deep and took a bit to kick off) as the trail con de condenses right before the blast... it's mostly a matter of frame rates and refresh methods for this **** camera...

I guess I've seen this before a lot, I thought everyone had.

this was us... it was not an RV, I don't know why or who, but I can definitely speculate (CI@).
    Last edited by TargeT; 29th December 2020 at 09:03.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ClearWater (29th December 2020), gord (29th December 2020), Grey Brain (29th December 2020), greybeard (29th December 2020), iota (29th December 2020), Journeyman (29th December 2020), justntime2learn (30th December 2020), Sadieblue (30th December 2020), sllim11 (29th December 2020), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2020), Sunray (31st December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020), Waldo (29th December 2020)

7. Link to Post #64
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,877 times in 1,034 posts

I love coincidence.

Film: Larceny, Inc - 1942 - Warner Bros ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larceny,_Inc. )

Anthony Quinn plays Leo - Leo plans on breaking into the vault with dynamite on Christmas Eve.

Only thing missing now is a brother !
    Last edited by Did You See Them; 29th December 2020 at 10:43.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

Grey Brain (29th December 2020), iota (29th December 2020), Journeyman (29th December 2020), Sadieblue (30th December 2020), Tintin (29th December 2020)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,991 times in 2,110 posts

Situation Update, Dec. 28th – Orbital weapons platforms reveal Trump is in a WAR much bigger than any election

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-12-...trump-war.html

(Natural News) It is now increasingly clear that the explosion in Nashville was not caused by an RV bomb, nor a conventional missile but rather a “Directed Energy Weapon.”

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Arcturian108 (30th December 2020), onawah (30th December 2020), Sadieblue (30th December 2020), Sunny-side-up (29th December 2020), Tintin (30th December 2020)

11. Link to Post #66
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

... but also note that this trail dissipates from the top down ...
    another clear sign of the "Rolling shutter" effect... due to speed the speed of this incident.

this is a very well known aspect of imagery analysis.... please don't feed into the noise until you understand it.

I mean, if there were any alternate pieces of evidence to support this I'd agree, but this is a clear hellfire strike... there's hours and hours of drone strike evidence with this munition to show this.

Eh? So if the trail dissipates in the same direction the object is moving it cannot be a "hellfire" missile? How does the trail dissipate with that type of missile then? From the missile backwards toward the source of the missile launch? That makes no sense whatsoever ...

Perhaps you misread my post.
    it goes so fast originally the camera's capture rate can't keep up... then you see the minor dissipation (because it's a bunker buster, it went deep and took a bit to kick off) as the trail con de condenses right before the blast... it's mostly a matter of frame rates and refresh methods for this **** camera...

I guess I've seen this before a lot, I thought everyone had.

this was us... it was not an RV, I don't know why or who, but I can definitely speculate (CI@).

A hellfire is a supersonic missile (despite your earlier claim to the contrary) - traveling at just above mach 1. So the trail could easily be a regular contrail as my opening post stated, and hellfire matches the description I gave of "high speed projectile" - so obviously we are in alignment as far as that goes.

A ****ty camera would have relatively low shutter speed even if it could record 30fps - which this one seems to be capturing at. This means that extremely high speed objects - like one traveling at +mach 1 would not even be captured by the video at all - for that type of capture would require extremely high frame rate and at least 180 degrees shutter. So if an object cannot be captured because it is traveling faster than even one frame of the video can capture (and even if it could be captured in that frame the shutter speed would be way too low for a cohesive image to form of anything), then it cannot be subject to the effect of a rolling shutter - because a rolling shutter effect has to happen across a reasonably large number of frames at a fairly high shutter speed to even be noticeable. If an object is traveling too fast to be captured by a camera, how can there be a rolling shutter effect?

I respect that you have gotten into videography and are quite knowledgeable, I also know a thing or two about the way cameras work - I've been doing that since I was a teen, using giant tube cameras for the local cable station.

What is shown on the video is a trail of some sort - either a contrail or a "smoke"/exhaust trail. This trail is not moving or flickering at a high rate at all (the video playback is real-time) - and thus is not subject to the effect of rolling shutter, which is caused by flickering or movement (most notably with fast repeating movement), and the capturing of light from the CCD in a non global fashion (which of course you know).

Had this video been a greatly slowed down version actually capturing a high speed object I would be inclined to agree with you. But the video is in real-time, and the trail is moving relatively slowly, being moved by the movement of the air, just in the same way the explosion cloud does. It dissipates quickly, leading me to believe it is a contrail, and it dissipates from the top down - which probably indicates that the object is moving from the top down (not bottom up).

A hellfire would be traveling supersonic - definitely fast enough to create a contrail in almost any atmospheric conditions - even if the missiles exhaust was not visible. So your theory does not oppose mine at all, but you seem to keep implying it does. My original post comment about it being a high speed projectile includes the possibility of it being a hellfire.

The only thing I am disputing is that the dissipation is being caused by a rolling shutter effect. It is not. It is a trail of some sort that is captured, then it vanishes.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 29th December 2020 at 22:31.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Akasha (29th December 2020), gord (29th December 2020), iota (4th January 2021), TargeT (29th December 2020), Tintin (30th December 2020)

13. Link to Post #67
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The video is real time? The traffic sure seems slowed...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

Tintin (30th December 2020)

15. Link to Post #68
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Grey Brain (here)
    Look at the truck in the background at 21 seconds - how fast are you expecting traffic in the city to be traveling? It doesn't seem at all slowed to me.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Akasha (29th December 2020), Grey Brain (29th December 2020), Tintin (30th December 2020)

17. Link to Post #69
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Look at the truck in the background at 21 seconds - how fast are you expecting traffic in the city to be traveling? It doesn't seem at all slowed to me.
    I did some quick math ... the truck's trailer (foreground one) travels the length of itself in about 0.8 seconds (the length of time the front of the trailer passes a light post to the time the end of it passes the same post)

We'll assume its a standard 53ft transport trailer. 53 feet to 0.8 seconds equals 73 ft to 1 second. 73 ft per second equals 49.7 mph.

50 mp/h for a transport truck traveling through a city freeway would be real-time.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 29th December 2020 at 22:13.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Blastolabs (30th December 2020), Brenya (31st December 2020), gord (31st December 2020), Grey Brain (29th December 2020), Journeyman (30th December 2020), justntime2learn (30th December 2020), Tintin (30th December 2020)

19. Link to Post #70
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I did some quick math ... the truck's trailer (foreground one) travels the length of itself in about 0.8 seconds (the length of time the front of the trailer passes a light post to the time the end of it passes the same post)

We'll assume its a standard 53ft transport trailer. 53 feet to 0.8 seconds equals 73 ft to 1 second. 73 ft per second equals 49.7 mph.

50 mp/h for a transport truck traveling through a city freeway would be real-time.
    Hmm... seems slow to me. Not questioning your math, and if it wasn't exactly straight then it would be traveling faster as well, huh... but me - I would rather calculate from the truck at 10 seconds... which is clearly a standard semi... much closer/visible. The one at 21 seconds is farther away and doesn't look like a standard semi to me to be honest, but again, I'm not expert video analysis... I'll leave it at that

edit: or is the foreground one, the one at 10 seconds, and not the one at 21 seconds? hmm, still they seem to move slow to me, maybe its the low quality/glitchy frame rate playing tricks on my virgin eyes

I am just expecting them to move at the same rate as if I was standing in the place watching. Usually 70mph honestly right there (that's not city traffic, thats interstate), when there is no traffic, but hey... I thought it was 1/2 speed and that wouldn't add up according to your calculations either
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 29th December 2020 at 22:31.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

DeDukshyn (29th December 2020), Tintin (30th December 2020)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hmm... seems slow to me. Not questioning your math, and if it wasn't exactly straight then it would be traveling faster as well, huh... but me - I would rather calculate from the truck at 10 seconds... which is clearly a standard semi... much closer/visible. The one at 21 seconds is farther away and doesn't look like a standard semi to me to be honest, but again, I'm not expert video analysis... I'll leave it at that
    I calculated the one at 10 seconds - the one at 21 seconds seem to be traveling faster yet, and harder to get the time because its off in the distance and appears smaller, so I chose the one I thought was moving slower and was larger - to make it easier for my reflexes on the stopwatch

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Grey Brain (29th December 2020), kfm27917 (30th December 2020), Tintin (30th December 2020)

23. Link to Post #72
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Got it. I was editing as you answered in case you want to check it out, but I get it. Well, who knows. I think way too much weight was put on this single low quality video to be honest, and there were several people on the ground at the time of the blast, many veterans... and I did some poking around, including looking at the scene... last time before I butt out - I reeeeeeaaaaallly think it's a stretch to say this was a missile/bunker buster OR a DEW. Only reason that would ever be called for is penetration, and I just don't see that. While I respect you all's video analysis, I think if you had talked to people around and seen the scene, you would be backpedaling. I am not shy when it comes to conspiracies either, but just beware putting it out there too hard, detracts from credibility!

Best Regards guys, thanks for sharing your knowledge. I'll continue to monitor the situation from the ground =)

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

DeDukshyn (29th December 2020), iota (4th January 2021), kfm27917 (30th December 2020), Strat (30th December 2020), Tintin (30th December 2020)

25. Link to Post #73
    Language
    English
    Thanks

... Well, who knows. I think way too much weight was put on this single low quality video to be honest ...
    I 100% agree. I still have reservations on my own analysis, but that's the only video we have to go on that contains a possible anomaly that begs to be explained. I can say with some confidence its not a DEW, and I can personally only suggest a possibility of high speed projectile (potentially a hellfire as Target suggested), based on the evidence of that one video - but I do think that anomaly warranted a thorough evaluation. Too bad there hasn't been any other valid evidence suggesting one way or another for us to put through equal scrutiny.

I did also check out the claim on the video with the apparent "missing frames" and I could not conclude that any frames were missing from that video. First I measured the time stamp - it does not suggest editing, but a timestamp could be overlaid after editing, so then I checked the timing of the neon sign lighting intervals being reflected in the window center-left, and the timing of that sign staying on for a few seconds then flashing off for a second does remain consistent - indicating that the video itself is not edited or missing frames.

It looks that way probably because the video seems to drop about 2-3 frames for every 10 or 15 (everything pauses about once per second, then continues after dropping frames - a result of an overloaded harddrive or overloaded encryption hardware resulting in lost frames) and the explosion just happened to "happen" during one of these moments of dropping frames. I'm still willing to consider any and all other variables and suggestions though.

Right now it just looks like an explosion, but that trail does warrant some interest and beg an explanation.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 30th December 2020 at 00:09. Reason: corrected neon sign placement description and the usual - spelling grammar

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Grey Brain (30th December 2020), iota (4th January 2021), kfm27917 (30th December 2020), onawah (30th December 2020), palehorse (30th December 2020), TargeT (30th December 2020), Tintin (30th December 2020)

27. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,331 times in 2,365 posts

It appears Warner has been on the FBI's radar for over a year -- which they deny -- which fits in with the false flag angle:

https://www.foxnews.com/us/nashville...side-rv-report

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

ClearWater (30th December 2020), Grey Brain (31st December 2020), palehorse (30th December 2020), TargeT (30th December 2020), Tintin (30th December 2020)

29. Link to Post #75
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Orbital weapons platforms reveal Trump is in a WAR much bigger than any election
    Monday, December 28, 2020 by: Mike Adams

(Here's that article from Natural News that Mark cited ) :
    Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    Situation Update, Dec. 28th – Orbital weapons platforms reveal Trump is in a WAR much bigger than any election
    " It is now increasingly clear that the explosion in Nashville was not caused by an RV bomb, nor a conventional missile but rather a “Directed Energy Weapon.”

The evidence for this includes:

Former Defense Secretary Mark Esper warning in September that China possessed “killer satellites” and “directed energy weapons” that could threaten the United States.

The apparent missile “trail” in the skyline video of Nashville, which is also consistent with a stream of ionized atmosphere and particular matter suspended in the air. (High-powered lasers can transform molecules into plasma.)

The large blue “plasma flash” observed on a street-level video camera, an instant before the kinetic explosion.
    This blue plasma light is consistent with the use of an extremely high-powered, high-altitude laser system that instantly transforms solid matter into its plasma state.
    This same technology has been used in pilot programs to transform landfill waste into simple elements such as carbon.
    This process is called “plasma torch gasification” and is considered a “green” technology to eliminate landfill by transforming matter into carbon.
    Interestingly, this “plasma torch gasification” process, which can also be created by an extremely powerful laser burst, releases huge amounts of hydrogen gas, which is itself explosive in a conventional (chemical) sense.
    What an observer would see is first a bright blue plasma light, followed by a yellow fireball, followed by black carbon dust all over the ground, and this is what we observe in Nashville.
    The fact that no explosion crater appeared on the street under the RV, but rather a layer of charred carbon, which is consistent with the aftermath of a plasma state caused by an energy weapon (most likely a laser used for ablation of samples in the laboratory, which would typically be a laser in the 198nm range, or what is called “Deep-UV”. Some ablation lasers also use 266nm.)
    The US State Dept. has warned that Russia is already testing an anti-satellite missile, which is part of Russia’s defense against the orbital laser weapons possessed by China and the United States.
    This topic is covered in more detail in the December 28th Situation Update, embedded below.

Here are the highlights from the podcast:

FBI claim of DNA matching from the scene of the explosion carried zero credibility.
    The explosion disabled the ZME air traffic control comms out of Nashville, blinding air traffic control to high-level aircraft on that day.
    The FAA issued a highly unusual “ground stop” order.
    Aftermath of the explosion reveals the AT&T building was hardened like an NSA bunker, with reinforced concrete and a fake public facade, with fake vents.
    The AT&T building carried an NFP warning sign which explains, “Flammability 4 = will vaporize or readily burn at normal temperature, or is readily dispersed in air and will burn readily.”
    The materials warning sign also carried a “W” symbol: W = Reacts with water in an unusual or dangerous manner.
    The AT&T / NSA center had intercepted all the traffic of Dominion voting systems software updates and real-time remote manipulations from China and other countries.
    Data stored to magnetic tape, which was physically unharmed by the explosion but may have been subjected to electromagnetic interference sufficient to cause some data loss.
    The Nashville FirstNet comms system also served the Huntsville, Alabama FBI “second headquarters” which Trump was setting up as a “white hat” FBI campus. CNBC reported on the $1 billion FBI building there.
    CodeMonkeyZ shares tweet: I heard there was a BIG meeting last night discussing “significant intel that is so much bigger than anyone can imagine”.
    “Fairview” is the name of the NSA program to spy on Americans through AT&T data gathering.
    City Blue Imaging in Rochester burned down as part of a campaign to systematically destroy the evidence of voter fraud. This is the subcontractor involved in the printing of mail-in ballots. All equipment was destroyed in the three-alarm fire.
    Fake ballots in AZ arrived via a cargo plane from Korea, ballots were protected by AZ National Guard and transported to Maricopa County for counting in order to steal the election. This is the report from Stew Peters (see 2nd video below).
    Bobby Piton reveals new details of how “phantom voters” were used to rig the election, where people with common last names like Jones, Williams, Jackson were replaced with unique last name phantom voters who voted for Biden.
    Piton concludes, “a sophisticated State Actor was able to optimize a desired outcome for both the State of Georgia and the State of Pennsylvania.”
    Far-left journalist charged in BLM firebombing attack on police cars.
    Texas says pregnancy is a “medical condition” and plans to prioritize all people with medical conditions for covid vaccines, starting with Black and Brown people, as part of a eugenics / depopulation program to eliminate Hispanics and Blacks.
    It appears that Trump is dealing with much more than an election war, but rather a global war against human beings as citizens of Earth.
    Listen to the full podcast here:

Brighteon.com/418bab7e-e43a-4bcc-a95f-be592a1a1867

Catch each day’s new Situation Update podcast at:

https://www.brighteon.com/channels/hrreport

Here’s the Arizona ballot fraud video from Stew Peters:
    https://www.brighteon.com/760f8acd-4...6-ced758525404 "
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

fifi (30th December 2020), greybeard (30th December 2020), kfm27917 (30th December 2020)

31. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Orbital weapons platforms reveal Trump is in a WAR much bigger than any election
    and the red herring is disproved in a single formula...........

PLEASE Engauge your brain matter. S E R I O U S L Y
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

DeDukshyn (30th December 2020), gord (31st December 2020), justntime2learn (30th December 2020), palehorse (30th December 2020)

33. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,580 times in 1,594 posts

Mike Adams changed his opinion at least 3x in what 3 or 4 days since the event.. first was RV bomb, then the missile, now direct energy weapon.. dam it.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

ClearWater (30th December 2020), gord (31st December 2020), Gracy (30th December 2020), justntime2learn (30th December 2020), onawah (30th December 2020), TargeT (30th December 2020)

35. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

Quote Posted by palehorse (here)
    Mike Adams changed his opinion at least 3x in what 3 or 4 days since the event.. first was RV bomb, then the missile, now direct energy weapon.. dam it.
    seems like he's fishing for attention.. it's ok to change your mind but that rapid of a change and so often speaks to a lack of conviction.
    Where are you?

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ClearWater (30th December 2020), gord (31st December 2020), Gracy (30th December 2020), Grey Brain (30th December 2020), iota (4th January 2021), justntime2learn (30th December 2020), palehorse (31st December 2020)

37. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    and the red herring is disproved in a single formula...........

PLEASE Engauge your brain matter. S E R I O U S L Y
    I did some research on lasers last night ...

To further elaborate on the point in your post, the amount of power needed, to overcome the light dispersion and diffraction of a laser beam shot to earth from space to keep it in a focused beam (lasers DO spread and fade out like normal light - particularly over great distances) while traveling through a medium (the atmosphere is not made of nothing), that lasts only a fraction of a second, is probably going to be measured in the area of billions of watts. A laser that can can keep its energy and focus over that distance and be powerful enough to release the hydrogen from organic material, would likely have to be measured in trillions of watts, or hundreds of trillions of watts. (think all the electric in the entire world)

Further, the size of the emitter itself (the larger the emitter, the more you can focus the laser - just the emitter though, not the rest of the laser weapon) to cause such would be massive - like probably the size of the ISS itself. And the size of all the required equipment together would be much, much larger.

One of the largest laser facilities on earth, NIF in California does produce a very powerful laser beam - I don't know if it's enough to cause a giant explosion on earth if shot from space through the atmosphere, as the application is of course completely different. Here is an excerpt describing the physical scale of the facility needed for this laser (granted this application is different and the equipment very sensitive, but still):

"The physical scale of the facility alone made the construction project challenging. By the time the "conventional facility" (the shell for the laser) was complete in 2001, more than 210,000 cubic yards of soil had been excavated, more than 73,000 cubic yards of concrete had been poured, 7,600 tons of reinforcing steel rebar had been placed, and more than 5,000 tons of structural steel had been erected. In addition to its sheer size, building NIF presented a number of unique challenges. To isolate the laser system from vibration, the foundation of each laser bay was made independent of the rest of the structure. Three-foot-thick, 420-foot-long and 80-foot-wide slabs, each containing 3,800 cubic yards of concrete, required continuous concrete pours to achieve their specifications. "
    - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nation...ition_Facility

In space? I would need these two points explained to consider such a space based dew capable of creating such explosions on earth. (where does the power come from, and how did they make it small enough to fit in a satellite when powerful lasers on earth require extreme physically sized facilities)
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 30th December 2020 at 18:49.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (30th December 2020), gord (31st December 2020), JohanB (30th December 2020), justntime2learn (30th December 2020), onawah (30th December 2020), palehorse (31st December 2020), TargeT (30th December 2020)

39. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

I am 125 miles from Nashville and of course all 911 servers were down for about a week. I tried to follow the course of this event but then too much speculation as if who is hiding what?

Here is a new video about it from Simon Parkes:
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

onawah (30th December 2020), TomKat (30th December 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 4 7 LastLast