Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Nashville Explosion - the Emerging Story

1. Link to Post #101
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,658 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Nashville Explosion - the Emerging Story

Quote Posted by Grey Brain (here)

Maybe a short explanation how operating in different areas equates to competition by design and how that applies to the subject matter?
    Well its difficult to selectively gather intel & not follow trails into or out of the US as an agency; the "scope creep" has put both agencies squarely out side of their designed bounds.. Government is like a one way ratcheting device, once it makes that next "click" it never goes back...and thus both agencies have over reached and are at the point of telling on each other (snowden V assaunge is a great example) to maintain and expand their influence.

I appreciate everyone theorizing but if you were a bit closer to the situation (not merely by proximity) you'd realize the issues.
    I currently work in the IC, with both agencies in question.

I guess I'm PA's token spook (though in reality it's much more boring than that moniker implies).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (5th January 2021), ClearWater (5th January 2021), gord (6th January 2021), iota (5th January 2021), justntime2learn (5th January 2021), onawah (5th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2021), Sunray (6th January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (7th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #102
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

Maybe a short explanation how operating in different areas equates to competition by design and how that applies to the subject matter?
    Well its difficult to selectively gather intel & not follow trails into or out of the US as an agency; the "scope creep" has put both agencies squarely out side of their designed bounds.. Government is like a one way ratcheting device, once it makes that next "click" it never goes back...and thus both agencies have over reached and are at the point of telling on each other (snowden V assaunge is a great example) to maintain and expand their influence.

I appreciate everyone theorizing but if you were a bit closer to the situation (not merely by proximity) you'd realize the issues.
    I currently work in the IC, with both agencies in question.

I guess I'm PA's token spook (though in reality it's much more boring than that moniker implies).

I guess I'm PA's token spook

Is that true, are you saying you are a "spook"?
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

onawah (5th January 2021), TargeT (5th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)

I work in the IC and regularly interface with all "the bad" 3 letter agencies.. I've been told that qualifies.

but, just like not everyone in mission impossible was Tom Cruze, I also am not tom cruze. (if that makes sense)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Alan (5th January 2021), iota (5th January 2021), onawah (5th January 2021), Sunray (6th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #104
    United States Avalon Member Grey Brain's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by The Moss Trooper (here)

I work in the IC and regularly interface with all "the bad" 3 letter agencies.. I've been told that qualifies.

but, just like not everyone in mission impossible was Tom Cruze, I also am not tom cruze. (if that makes sense)
    No offense from this statement, but no, that doesn't count as a spook. Not even close, and many would laugh or be insulted by the mere thought, suggestion, or insinuation/statement on a forum to the public.

Try devoting your life to clandestine operations for the greater good, while receiving no recognition, ever. Oh not to mention being attack by fellow spooks for not being dirty enough, while being attacked by the public (idealogically speaking) for being too dirty.

I respect and appreciate your service but let's keep it real. When boots hit the ground on clandestine ops where you won't get claimed, you can elude to being a spook, since that's the word we landed on.

I wrote alot more in response earlier, I'm sure you noticed and not asking for a reply, but if you hadn't gleamed through my rambling writing, this is in very close proximity to me and my world, not just talking distance. Your reply to this is what I consider disrespectful because you absolutely do not have direct insight to this op, that is clear. So please don't frame yourself to be involved, come on we are not measuring and I feel like you're playing games about this. All due respect.

I pondered a bit on the video, sure, but most of what I said was not guessing. Let's stay grounded.

And on a different note - I think we know that even if AQW did have intent, he was still used, as is the way.

"This is the way" hahaha

Good day
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 5th January 2021 at 21:19.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

onawah (5th January 2021), TargeT (5th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

No offense from this statement, but no, that doesn't count as a spook. Not even close, and many would laugh or be insulted by the mere thought, suggestion, or insinuation/statement on a forum to the public.

Try devoting your life to clandestine operations for the greater good, while receiving no recognition, ever. Oh not to mention being attack by fellow spooks for not being dirty enough, while being attacked by the public (idealogically speaking) for being too dirty.
    Yep, 21 years; 7 deployments (several behind lines) I was LRS for about 6 years, I supported door kickers in AFG and IRQ... I dunno guy; I've got the scars and resume; but in reality it just gives me a bit more context where other people make guesses.

I don't do field work anymore (rarely was needed to honestly), but I support those guys now (getting older...) from a desk where it used to be the back of a striker or MRAP or hummer.. I like the desk work, temps always the same and sand isn't places it shouldn't be....

So, no disrespect was meant, but I certainly put the work in...I do have 3 monitors with 3 different colors on the top.. green red and yello... if you know what I mean... still do a CI poly (luckily just CI)...I'm still fresh

what is all this other than a logical fallacy? "appeal to authority" I suppose?

I respect and appreciate your service but let's keep it real.
    Done, haha; but are "we" keeping it real?

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    A thermobaric bomb is a multistage device that uses a small explosive first to spread a powered metal into the air and then another explosive soon after to ignite the metal creating a extreme heat (thermo) and pressure (baric)
    I haven't put a lot of focus on this, what were the indicators that a vapor bomb was used?
    Last edited by TargeT; 5th January 2021 at 21:48.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

gord (6th January 2021), Gracy (5th January 2021), Grey Brain (5th January 2021), iota (5th January 2021), justntime2learn (5th January 2021), onawah (5th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2021), Sunray (6th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #106
    Language
    English
    Thanks

TargeT:

Sure I understand you have context and I appreciate that. As a matter of fact, my theorizing statement was not directed primarily at you, and if you noticed while I disagree about your hellfire theory from my knowledge and what I have actually seen, I still find it is most plausible of all theories flying around due to the possible penetration required, which would be the only reason...

Regardless, I hope you know I mean no disrespect, but wholeheartedly stand behind my statement about the spook thing. Don't care to get into semantics concerning a word like spook, and again, not measuring, but you don't seem the type to be involved in domestic or clandestine ops, or to be working with the crowd behind these sort of things. I actually hope you're not, you seem like a decent guy.

I mean, I know I'm keeping it real. Not clear on your insinuation about "we" keeping it real... do you imply that I am not? Would be a fair assertion, but it would be wrong, hehe. I keep it real until it goes horribly wrong even. Like Dave Chappelle. When I said something about a similar smaller scale situation in the same area, you can read into the implication there. I don't kiss and tell. More that I won't say as I continue to ramble in a deliberate manner as to not match my style of writing elsewhere! Hehe

Anyway, not trying to demean your service, please note, merely it is obvious to me from my experience, and your statements, that you are not close to this thing. Which is a good thing. Not saying you are not skilled, nor capable, just that your direct experience in the world of 'spooks' does not seem to be directly relevant to this sort of thing. Or maybe y'all were routing assets to provide cover for hellfire strokes on American soil, or things akin to that nature. That's a pretty exclusive group and I sure wouldn't be trying to make my experience directly relevant to them if it isn't... not a good look for most.

Be well

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

TargeT (5th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Nope, no CONUS experience... just worked espionage and counter for a few years, and now I'm a "subcontractor" for the same... that's what I always considered a spook, seems like it's pretty loosely defined slang.

not sure how this is relevant to the topic.

I still wana know why the guy thinks a vapor bomb was used, did I miss something?
    Where are you?

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Blastolabs (5th January 2021), iota (5th January 2021), justntime2learn (5th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2021), Sunray (6th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #108
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

I saw multiple mainstream news sources mentioning the themobaric device theory so I incorrectly assumed this came from actual analysis from authorities.

Upon further analysis it appears like all the news stories were merely repeating speculation by the following pay walled website.

Did not mean to mislead any one I apologize.

https://www.spytalk.co/p/nashvilles-...as-a-very-rare

Clearly those investigating the scene know what type of explosive used as a hand held spectrometer could likely tell you what type of explosive was used.

In other instances of bombings in the US is the general public usually told about what time of bomb was used?

The media has been handling the whole thing in an extremely narrow minded way, but I guess that has become the norm for a while now.
    Last edited by Blastolabs; 5th January 2021 at 23:13.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

ClearWater (6th January 2021), Grey Brain (6th January 2021), iota (5th January 2021), sunflower (6th January 2021), TargeT (6th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #109
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

one thing i found interesting was the coloring of the photo of the RV to have that "yellow hue" when "all electronics since 1995 have used patented color accuracy software and hardware"

one thing i don't find interesting is how the American public is so willfully ignorant to the effect of being "played"

and don't get me wrong ... being "informed" without appropriate action to at least attempt to correct the situation, is far worse, in my opinion, at least from a moral and ethical not to mention logical standpoint

but to refuse to question?

obediently comply?

accept censorship? IN THE UNTIED STATES of America?
    (YT, FB, etc)

its pretty hard to come to terms with ... and so therefore, the question is? NOT just WHAT happened?

but if, and when, we were to be given ALL of the actual FACTS?

THEN WHAT?

WHO is going to do WHAT about it?

and if there is no hope for resolution, then is this just merely an intellectual exercise? my clues are better than yours? ... yea? and so WHAT exactly WILL be done about this or anything else?

resolutions and solutions
    are what is needed

and none are possible without action
    Last edited by iota; 6th January 2021 at 00:19.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

gord (6th January 2021), TargeT (6th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #110
    Language
    English
    Thanks

and i post the above not to "stump" people but to comment that an old book i read a few hundred times in another lifetime (or so it seems) outright stated:

anyone remember this guy?

his name is Sgt Pike

he was the guy who pepper sprayed some beautiful souls who were students at the University of California Davis ...

it was during the time of the Occupy movement and their crime was they had decided to "sit" in the university park as a statement of their protest against the things that NEEDED to be protested at the time

a friend who had a child there sent me the video. couldn't watch once it started so turned it off and cried ... cannot stand to see innocent souls assaulted ...

after i finished crying? i prayed, i looked on internet, no one was talking about it and i realized nobody knew ... so i took a deep sigh and began ... ALL across the united states ... NOT to the conspiracy crowds ... to regular people groups of 50.000 or more

moms and dads ... i included the publicly available phone number of the police chief who had made the initial choice that this guy should have a badge and a gun, and of the Chancellor who had made the choice to hire the police chief (which was a woman if i remember correctly, both of them were) and then to several news media notifying them that thousands upon thousands of regular mom and dads were now aware and wondering why their news media had not covered it?

took over a week of several hours

and ... it exploded ... there was news crews from all across the US one time filming the Chancellor walking to the car, while thousands shouted "SHAME ON YOU" to her

sgt Pike?

yea .. he didn't get to keep his job

seems it was cool when no one knew ... but now that the word ... and phone number and email and badge number were all over the United States? WITH video? ... it kinda stopped being cool ...

that is ONE story of .... a few i could tell

of ONE person

who decided something was NOT "ok"

now imagine a few THOUSAND who get notions like that?

AND TAKE ACTION ...

how different would things be i wonder?

tomorrow ... millions WILL take action ...

and there is NO doubt in my mind ... they will NOT be ignored ...

Last edited by iota; 6th January 2021 at 04:33. Reason: inserted youtube and added last comment

so that any adversary

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Catseye (6th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #111
    Language
    English
    Thanks

one more thing ...

i don't see an RV in these pictures ....

was the explosion SOOO huge it blew it into indiscernible bits?

how and where was his body located then?

there are those who know of pics and such better than me, but from a layman's point of view, these don't add up ..am i missing something? ... just not "seeing" it?

so that any adversary

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Blastolabs (6th January 2021), Gwin Ru (6th January 2021), TargeT (6th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #112
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)
    one more thing ...

was the explosion SOOO huge it blew it into indiscernible bits?

how and where was his body located then?

there are those who know of pics and such better than me, but from a layman's point of view, these don't add up ..am i missing something? ... just not "seeing" it?

An RV like that has a lot of soft material - plastic and wood, but you would think that the engine block and transmission would be somewhere visible. Really not enough pictures/imagery to judge I think.

Like everything else these days - smoke and mirrors with a magicians touch and a good fairy tale. We can make assumptions but we won't know the real story unless there is a person alive who would tell it. And if a person stepped forward to make the claim, could you believe them?

I imagine the technical drawing of the many levels of blackmail in this world would look something like a fractal design.

Honestly, this does feel wrong as in "not at all what we see". I could believe that it was meant to test something - a process, people's reaction to violence after a year of messing with their minds. Or, look to the left as the package is passed to the right? Why the added drama of air space restrictions? Was that just to keep the helicopters from getting an arial photo maybe?

I don't have enough knowledge in the fields necessary to do anything else really except create more questions. But maybe I can help another person to look at it from a different angle.

One thing - who has access to the type of bomb that was used? This was obviously not a home made bomb in a van like they tried to make it out to be.

It does show us that there is no doubt about the amount of corruption right through from the bottom to the top.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

iota (6th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    I saw multiple mainstream news sources mentioning the themobaric device theory so I incorrectly assumed this came from actual analysis from authorities.

Upon further analysis it appears like all the news stories were merely repeating speculation by the following pay walled website.
    thanks for the update, I thought I had missed something

these things get clear(er) the further away from the event we get,,, and then at a certain point they start to get more fuzzy... humans are weird... haha

one thing i found interesting was the coloring of the photo of the RV to have that "yellow hue"
    thats because the lights are HPS (high pressure sodium HID lights) they give off this hue due to their nature (commonly used by hydroponic growers in the late 90's before HPS bulbs became easily available to the public, and have recently evolved to LED mostly...)

one more thing ...

I see an "up and out" explosion.... one I've seen many times before.............. NOT a VIBD, NOT a surface level detonation... no clear blast area... because it wasn't at street level.

Quote Posted by Patient (here)
    An RV like that has a lot of soft material - plastic and wood, but you would think that the engine block and transmission would be somewhere visible. Really not enough pictures/imagery to judge I think.
    Don't forget about the rail frame..

those vehicles use a very antiquated "frame" set up which involves large heavy chunks of steel for structural support... engine 'n tranny aside, where is the nearly 20 foot frame????
    Last edited by TargeT; 6th January 2021 at 04:26.
    Where are you?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Blastolabs (6th January 2021), iota (6th January 2021), justntime2learn (6th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #114
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

Like everything else these days - smoke and mirrors with a magicians touch and a good fairy tale. We can make assumptions but we won't know the real story unless there is a person alive who would tell it. And if a person stepped forward to make the claim, could you believe them?

I imagine the technical drawing of the many levels of blackmail in this world would look something like a fractal design.

Honestly, this does feel wrong as in "not at all what we see". I could believe that it was meant to test something - a process, people's reaction to violence after a year of messing with their minds. Or, look to the left as the package is passed to the right? Why the added drama of air space restrictions? Was that just to keep the helicopters from getting an arial photo maybe?

I don't have enough knowledge in the fields necessary to do anything else really except create more questions. But maybe I can help another person to look at it from a different angle.

One thing - who has access to the type of bomb that was used? This was obviously not a home made bomb in a van like they tried to make it out to be.

It does show us that there is no doubt about the amount of corruption right through from the bottom to the top.
    you raise many good points and i agree with you that unless the people DEMAND transparency (as in, NOTHING else is going to be "acceptable") we won't know

it's not like they will suddenly decide to tell the truth on their own one day ...

BUT ... to at least ONE of your questions, we have the answer .. it was hellfire missile!

for years now his answers for his answers have pretty much always hit their target!

Target's arrow ~ RED ... everyone else's arrows? BLUE

(i know ... i know ... but how could i resist?)

TargetT explained it all here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1399385

You saw a very fast missile shoot unground and a very crappy low frame rate camera capture it... this is a very typical example of a hellfire strike.

the missile went underground, probably a hellfire (25 meter kill radius, not huge on damage, can be deployed from many drone platforms).

all debris are "up and out" as they lay... this don't ignore your own eyes.

this is very clear, the footage shows it... I don't know who or why, but this was **** we use all the time; just mostly over seas.

so that any adversary

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

gord (6th January 2021), justntime2learn (6th January 2021), Patient (6th January 2021), TargeT (6th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #115
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I just can't stay away, haha. I'm too close to this. I'm in toooo deeeeep. Now I am making myself a liar again. Hah. I am too stubborn, and have no shame. I am going to go in again, but with more of my own BS aside. MOST of this is coming from various police/*ETC* that were on the scene, responding, investigating, and various residents that lived across the street or in close proximity ~ what is generally thought to be known and what can be observed from the ground here. Everyone has their own idea of 'how' and I try to respect that (even if I fail), this is just the ground lever chatter of the 'what' from those around, and closest to the scene, and those in but not leading the investigation. Trying to keep this matter of fact here without interjecting too much, So below if I have something to say I put it in (NOTE: ) 's, and I will go into a bit once again at the end, but otherwise the bullet points are coming from the aforementioned sources.

- The RV can be seen on body cam seconds before the blast - https://youtu.be/YWQaOHvm6IE - the road was cleared so direct line of sight was mostly limited, although there was a couple people that saw the blast go off

- There was a blast at ground level from the RV. There was the sound of two blasts that some say is an echo, but many on the scene say that there seemed to be a separate, likely underground blast. Whether a separate blast or not, the underground blast damage did not seem to be extraordinary, but there was a continuous fire burning that caused a major problem. No one was getting too close immediately after the blast, and feds took over pretty quick at which point no one without proper clearance was allowed in, or in close proximity to the holes in/that building -- not that anyone was rushing in anyway, it was burning, and a bomb had just went off. (NOTE: this may have had to do with the hazmat issue as much as anything)

- Word is there was a fuel accelerant (NOTE: I didn't think much when hearing this from a few people, but honestly I thought it was a very general term, not as familiar with explosives as I could be. It is interesting to think of a Fuel-air explosive (FAE)/thermobaric bomb which tend to have a longer blast duration and are quite suitable for attacking fortifications, tunnels, and bunkers)

- The RV definitely did char up to a crisp, but also the large parts were removed from the scene early on for analyzing... (NOTE: seems standard)

RV Frame in front of Building with flames seen burning inside: Name:  RV on fire.png
Views: 34
Size:  543.0 KB

- Many buildings opposite of the RV were old brick using weak and permeable mortar (NOTE: not sure how old, but pre 1920 gets real weak due to the mortar). You can see a little charring under the RV, and it did a little damage, but nothing too extensive to cause a crater in the very solid ground there. The building directly across the street and both adjacent took the brunt of it, the rest was mostly windows, doors, awnings, signs. (NOTE: you can see with the debris cleared, really only the weakest brick directly across the street from the RV took the major structural hit)

Opposite Side of the Street from RV: Name:  oldbrickside.png
Views: 37
Size:  532.8 KB

- Exactly where RV was parked: Click image for larger version

Name:	rvbodycam.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	45702

- Inward damage shown ~ wall hole. (NOTE: even clearer in person, this is major evidence that there was absolutely a blast from the RV. The hole in the wall is between the two large openings in the ground where the grates were... the hole in the way is blasted INWARD directly from the RV blast): Name:  inwardbrickblast.png
Views: 36
Size:  611.5 KB

- Again, according to those on the scene, a separate blast may have come from under, but again, the damage from blast was not extraordinary. Days later with a lot cleared up, the kind of structural damage right under those grates you would expect to see from any large/strong explosion is not present.

Click image for larger version

Name:	wallholeinbetweengrates.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	203.5 KB
ID:	45701

ENDING SOMEWHAT LONG NOTE: All that is hollow right under there and if a blast was right under it that was strong, it would of all blew that all out more. To me - this suggests that there was small charges placed down there IF anything. Going along with the FAE theory - and apologies for the heavy interjection here at the end - but note the properties of this type of weapon could explain a few things so I thought it would be interesting to take a quick look:

"A fuel–air explosive (FAE) device consists of a container of fuel and two separate explosive charges. After the munition is dropped or fired, the first explosive charge bursts open the container at a predetermined height and disperses the fuel (also possibly ionizing it, depending on whether a fused quartz dispersal charge container was employed) in a cloud that mixes with atmospheric oxygen (the size of the cloud varies with the size of the munition). The cloud of fuel flows around objects and into structures. The second charge then detonates the cloud, creating a massive blast wave. The blast wave destroys reinforced buildings and equipment and kills and injures people. The antipersonnel effect of the blast wave is more severe in foxholes and tunnels, and in enclosed spaces, such as bunkers and caves."

- double burst/charge to disperse then detonate
    ~ could explain the double boom some thought was echo, some thought second blast
    ~ you can see video of the explosion tossing a bit across the street if you remember, many thought explosion came from opposite side (I may have to put in the video link that shows this, it was an early video)
    ~ initial blast from FAE could of shot up a small part before the main explosion, what many theorized was a missile trail in the video we discussed earlier in the thread
    ~ disperse then detonate ~ and this could explain the lack of crater

- vacuum effect (not described above)
    ~ this could explain lifted grates, although I still do think it is likely a smaller charge was placed underground

Last couple questions to ponder:

So, I hear the RV got there at 1:30, I have no proof of that and didn't get confirmation anywhere, but did get confirmation that 'it had been there for a while at least' (lol)... so what was going on? Did something go wrong with the device? Setup? Just waiting for police to arrive and then seem to clear out civilians as to not cause damage (could of been monitoring the street with cameras)

Shells were found on the scene, it was reported and confirmed, and that is not a 'bad neighborhood' where unrelated shells would be around. The shots were heard by many, though some theorized it was coming from the loud speaker. The shots seemed louder than the speaker talk. You can hear the warning on camera up close and its not crazy loud, but you hear the gunshots from inside a lobby and they are very loud.

OK, waiting on how they decide to tie his conspiracy theory in with his intent. It has been ruled as NOT TERRORISM which is VERY GOOD FOR SMALL BUSINESS INSURANCE. I honestly wondered if they were not also (ALSO as in vertical stacking actions) going to grab up everything around it when this happened. I have it, but it is surprising how many people don't get terrorism insurance for their business.
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 6th January 2021 at 10:08. Reason: sloppy sam

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

ClearWater (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), iota (6th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #116
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 times in 1,825 posts

I have a genuine question: What would it take for you guys to believe that this is simply a nutjob who blew himself up? Is this completely outside the realm of possibility? How sure are you that the official story is bs?
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

ClearWater (6th January 2021), DeDukshyn (7th January 2021), Grey Brain (7th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), TargeT (6th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    I have a genuine question: What would it take for you guys to believe that this is simply a nutjob who blew himself up? Is this completely outside the realm of possibility? How sure are you that the official story is bs?
    if it was just that he picked a really good target (seems less nutjob like)

I'm not very sure the official story is BS, but I haven't put a ton of time into this... I am pretty used to the official story being BS, so that's generally a safe assumption.
    Where are you?

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ClearWater (6th January 2021), DeDukshyn (7th January 2021), gord (6th January 2021), Grey Brain (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), justntime2learn (9th January 2021), Patient (7th January 2021), Strat (6th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #118
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Well said TargeT. He damn sure did pick a really good target, whether it was just the hard lines or something more going on.

The only part of the official story I'm bucking (ahead of the curve) hasn't even been publicly denied, or addressed. I think there was also co conspirators, possibly that he didn't even know about ~ behavioral manipulation. So it might all be true, but missing context, and perhaps concurrent happenings that are directly associated. More going on behind the scenes is all... and when it comes to our national security/infrastructure, not getting the whole story, or getting a cover story, is par for the course. So I'm pretty sure that the story at the end of the day will be BS by omission, and I am pretty damn sure for additional reasons which would include ongoing operations in the area, and many things pointing to him being an asset. Won't get into that here unless you want to see the ramblings of a crazy man.

It wouldn't do it for me, but for others, I think the high quality camera footage from the ATT building from when the RV pulls up to when the blast goes off would be a good start.
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 6th January 2021 at 19:29.

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

ClearWater (6th January 2021), DeDukshyn (7th January 2021), justntime2learn (9th January 2021), Patient (7th January 2021), TargeT (6th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #119
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Strat (here)
    Perhaps we should explore this a bit more ... often exploring and trying to prove the opposite side uncovers evidence as well, either direction ...

The claim by the media is that he was one of those "tinfoil hat wearing" anti 5G activists ... this might make some sense why ATT was targeted - but is there any evidence that has been presented that backs up this claim?

I think I heard the voice that announces for people to evacuate - projected from the RV was a woman's voice ... did he have help? Was it an electronic voice? And if it was an electronic voice, what would be the motivation? That would be more work so there would have to be a motivation behind that - perhaps to masks his identity? Why would he care if he's dead? Or is he actually dead? And if he had help, why is that info being kept from us and not making it into the media?

Is there evidence that he'd purchased materials for making explosives?

I sort of dropped out of following this so maybe there's further info on some of those questions, but it certainly is valid to explore thoroughly both sides of the equation - very often I find evidence on the "other" side that supports a hypothesis on my "initial" side by using this strategy. In fact I humoured the side of a flat-earther once to try to help him prove the world was flat - after the analysis he conceded it wasn't as the proof that he thought we could find proved different.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 7th January 2021 at 00:47.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

justntime2learn (9th January 2021), Patient (7th January 2021), TargeT (7th January 2021)

39. Link to Post #120
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I wonder if the woman's voice coming from the RV was taken from some movie?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1 6 7 LastLast