Thread: [Film] Planet Lockdown | Interviews now released

1. Link to Post #1
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,348 times in 5,391 posts

Default [Film] Planet Lockdown | Interviews now released

[OP + Thread title to be amended upon release] - specific to the Population Control theme of this sub-forum.

Here's a heads-up ahead of this film's release, currently in pre-production.

Outline: sourced from here

Planet Lockdown Film in Progress
    Posted by markskidmore
    December 26, 2020

An important new documentary is being made in which scientists and intellectuals offer a counter-narrative about the nature of what the entire globe is experiencing. Interviewees include:

American/German Lawyer Reiner Fueullmich who leading a lawsuit against the knowing inappropriate use of the PCR test and its inability to detect COVID-19.

Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò’s Appeal to World in relation to COVID-19 and its effects.

Former Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Catherine Austine Fitts on the power structures and underlying purposes of COVID-19 lockdowns.

Former Prime Minister of Czech Republic on the COVID-19 situation and the prospect of human freedom. His perspective is from that of having spent most of his life under a communist system.

Veteran epidemiologist Knut Wittkowski discusses herd immunity and assessment of the harm lockdowns and masks are doing.

Interviews with Prince Michael Leichtenstien, Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi and others are forthcoming.

It is expected that the full documentary will be available in early 2021, but you can access the interviews from http://www.planetlockdownfilm.com.

These qualified voices should be included as part of the public discourse, but they are for the most part not covered by the mainstream media. It is the responsibility of each person to examine the assertions, facts, and analyses of truthful and qualified people and then do one’s best to synthesize and take a course of action that is consistent with one’s own internal moral compass.

------------------------

TASTER: Catherine Austin Fitts interview - Planet Lockdown

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/dts2UMUiRoZi/
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Arcturian108 (31st December 2020), atman (31st December 2020), Ben (31st December 2020), Bluegreen (31st December 2020), Brigantia (31st December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (31st December 2020), Constance (31st December 2020), Creedence (31st December 2020), daddy-keith (31st December 2020), DeDukshyn (5th March 2021), Did You See Them (31st December 2020), Eva2 (31st December 2020), ExomatrixTV (4th March 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd January 2021), Harmony (31st December 2020), Ioneo (1st January 2021), meeradas (31st December 2020), Mercedes (31st December 2020), onawah (31st December 2020), Sadieblue (31st December 2020), Savannah (3rd January 2021), selinam (3rd January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (31st December 2020), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2020), toppy (31st December 2020), yelik (31st December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,015 times in 2,416 posts

Default Re: [Film] Planet Lockdown | Interviews now released

CAF knows of which she speaks. Do watch and understand.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (31st December 2020), Bluegreen (31st December 2020), Brigantia (31st December 2020), ByTheNorthernSea (3rd January 2021), Creedence (31st December 2020), daddy-keith (31st December 2020), Did You See Them (31st December 2020), Elainie (31st December 2020), Eva2 (31st December 2020), Harmony (31st December 2020), Mercedes (31st December 2020), onawah (31st December 2020), Sadieblue (31st December 2020), Savannah (3rd January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (31st December 2020), Sunny-side-up (31st December 2020), Tintin (31st December 2020), toppy (31st December 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,975 times in 20,621 posts

Transcript of C.A.Fitts' talk on "Planet Lockdown"
    Catherine Austin Fitts Explains how the Globalist Billionaires and Technocrats are Planning on Taking Over the Planet, and How We can Stop It
    January 1, 2021
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/cathe...e-can-stop-it/
    Commentary by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

"Catherine Austin Fitts is the president of Solari, Inc., publisher of the Solari Report, and managing member of Solari Investment Advisory Services, LLC.

Catherine served as managing director and member of the board of directors of the Wall Street investment bank Dillon, Read & Co. Inc., as Assistant Secretary of Housing and Federal Housing Commissioner at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development in the first Bush Administration, and was the president of Hamilton Securities Group, Inc.

Catherine has designed and closed over $25 billion of transactions and investments to-date and has led portfolio and investment strategy for $300 billion of financial assets and liabilities.

Catherine graduated from the University of Pennsylvania (BA), the Wharton School (MBA) and studied Mandarin Chinese at the Chinese University of Hong Kong. She blogs for the Solari Report at solari.com.

She was recently interviewed for the coming documentary “Planet Lockdown” where she discussed how the Globalists are using the COVID lockdowns and other measures to move the world to a replacement of all currencies as we know them, where the Globalists seek to control every aspect of our lives with a “social credit system,” much like what exists in China today.

She reveals the transhumanist agenda for the “Great Reset,” which is to make slaves of all of us, and then explains how we can all stop the Globalist agenda.

Her interview is the perfect first article for Health Impact News readers as we begin 2021 to understand what the Globalists have in store for us, and what we need to do to stop it. I will interject some of my own comments as I transcribe some of her comments.

This may very well be the most important video you watch in 2021. It was recorded less than two weeks ago, and already has more than 1 million views on YouTube. (We will replace it if it disappears.)

The Great Reset and the “End of all Currencies as we Know Them”
    Catherine begins the interview by explaining what is The Great Reset, and how it will eventually bring an end to the U.S. dollar as the world’s main currency, and be the end of all currencies as we know them as the Central banks introduce a cashless society with a social credit system like China.

She states:

What COVID19 is, is the institution of controls necessary to convert the planet from democratic process to technocracy.

So what we’re watching is a change in control, and an engineering of new control systems.

So think of this as a coup d’etat rather than a virus.

The transhumanism agenda will implement “social credit scores,” as Central banks start controlling all of your financial transactions if you don’t behave.

I would describe this as a “slavery system.” So we’re talking about shifting out of freedom, where we have freedom to roam, and freedom to say what we want, into a complete control system 24/7, including mind control.

Where is this going?

Technology gives you the ability to institute a complete control system. And further centralize economic and political control.

A New More Encompassing Form of Human Slavery
    Transhumanism leads to human slavery (the original slave trade ended because banks could not collect their collateral when the slaves were sold or ran away):

The history of the world is slavery is the most profitable business. It’s more profitable than mining, it’s more profitable than narcotics, I mean it’s more profitable than all of the addictions.

So if you now have the technological capability of implementing slavery…. their attitude is, OK, let’s do it.

Technology also makes it much easier for a small group of people to get together and be very powerful.

So for example, if they bring in breakthrough energy technology, the danger is a small group of crazy people can weaponize it.

So technology is powerful. The more powerful technology you integrate the more danger there is you lose control.

If you now have biotechnology that allows Mr. Global to live for 150 years, you can’t keep that secret. If the wealthier are living for 150 years and we’re not, you can’t keep that a secret.

So why not downsize the population. Integrate robots, use robotics for everything, and you can have a very wealthy and luxurious life without all the management headaches.

The Globalists Fear Us
    You have to remember that Mr. Global is very very afraid of the general population.

Several times I’ve been told that the leadership in the United States has gotten together to discuss “how can we undo the secrecy?”

And each time they come to the conclusion it’s impossible. You can’t undo the secrecy because the liabilities are too enormous.

So if you’re the swamp and you’re guilty of all the different things the swamp is guilty of, and you try and open the window on the secrecy, you run tremendous risks.

So you’re afraid of the general population. And the history of governance is the general population occasionally does turn and kill the leadership.

So there are 325 million people in America and there are more guns.

This is why the 2nd Amendment is such a fractious issue. Most people around the world don’t understand why people in America are so rabid about owning guns.

I learned this principle that Catherine is talking about with Government and Billionaire Big Pharma multi-national corporations having to maintain their secrets and label anyone who dares to expose them as “conspiracy theorists” back in the early 2000s, when I became the first one to import Virgin Coconut Oil into the U.S. from the Philippines.

I was accused by those who followed the USDA dietary guidelines as selling a natural product, one that had been consumed for thousands of years in the Philippines and other tropical countries, as something that was dangerous to one’s health simply because it was a saturated fat which allegedly led to heart disease.

But on the contrary, after having lived in the Philippines for several years and watching how healthy the elderly population was in the rural areas where coconut oil was their sole dietary oil, I began my own research and found out the whole lipid theory of heart disease, and the demonization of saturated fats, was based on bogus science that benefited the seed oil industry in the U.S., primarily soybean oil and corn oil, two dietary oils that had never been in the human food stream until expeller-pressed technology developed during WWII allowed one to extract oil from these two, highly subsidized, cash crops.

When we reintroduced coconut oil as a dietary oil into the U.S. market, people’s lives were dramatically changed for the better, and as we began to publish their testimonies, along with solid peer-reviewed medical studies on the benefits of medium chain fatty acids, the FDA attacked us and tried to shut us down as selling “unapproved drugs” that they had not approved.

And the secret that was being hidden with this lipid theory of heart disease was that Big Pharma wanted to put all Americans on cholesterol-lowering statin drugs.

The truth about these dangerous statin drugs and the debilitating effects on human health by artificially lowering one’s cholesterol is well-known in the scientific literature now, but the USDA and FDA’s position on saturated fats has not changed.

The reason for this, of course, is that Lipitor was the best-selling drug of all time, raking in BILLIONS for Pfizer until its patent eventually ran out. To now admit they were wrong about the lipid theory of heart disease would be to admit that Pfizer destroyed the health of millions of people with their statin drugs.

Of course Pfizer, a criminal organization who has had some of the largest criminal settlements with the Department of Justice for fraud, is doing the same thing today with their mRNA COVID experimental vaccines.

Two different visions of the world
    Catherine explains how the Globalists with their transhuman agenda have a completely different view of the world than those who believe we have individual worth bestowed upon us by our Creator.

You have two different visions of the world.

My vision of the world is that humans are sovereign individuals whose freedom comes by divine authority. That is what the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution all revolve around.

The image of a sovereign individual as someone who is free by divine authority.

In the vision of technocracy, a human is a natural resource, like an oil deposit. And to be used as such.

So they’re not a sovereign individual, they’re labor. And they are either more efficient or less efficient than a robot at different functions.

Who controls this technocratic group that controls the world?
    Well that’s the great mystery, and that’s why I call this group Mr. Global.

My personal experiences with many different people in that group and factions… But ultimately, I can’t tell you who really controls.

What I will tell you is the planet is run by force. And so ultimately the question is, who is the most powerful gun?

And that comes down to space. Who has the most powerful space presence and space weapons?

As well as who controls the sea lanes. So traditionally control behind the reserve currency came from control of the sea lanes.

But as we have moved into space it’s now become control of both the sea lanes and the satellite lanes.

And the question is who controls what, and who has what weapons?

And the answer is “we don’t know.”

What we do know, is part of the competition right now between China and America, is that the player who has most dominant position in space, has the power to control the whole planet.

The Frailty and Weakness of the Globalist Agenda that We All Helped to Build
    If we’re talking about a transhumanist system, in short a slavery system, most of us have been supporting it and financing it and building it.

So when I look at all the Big Pharma executives – why are they building a system where their own children or grandchildren will be slaves?

Why are the central banks doing it?

You know there’s a theory in America for many years among sort of money classes that if I make enough money, I can get a waiver. I can get out of it. I can eat organic food and not eat the GMOs, and my grandkids won’t have to take the vaccines.

But if you look at who’s implementing all these different activities, you know we’re building our own slavery system.

And that means we have the power to stop.

In other words, we don’t have to finance the companies that are doing this. We don’t have to work for the companies that are doing this.

And in fact we don’t even have to pay our taxes, because the government is breaking all the laws to financial management.

We have the ability to hold them accountable.

So we’re building the prison and we’re financing the prison, and that gives us the power to stop.

And that’s why it is so important that we see where the system is going. There will be no exceptions.

So the solutions (are) number 1, bring transparency to what’s happening, understand where the system is going, and then stop building it.

If you work for Big Pharma and you’re building, stop! Go find something else to do. Like build local fresh food systems so you will have food.

We’re going to have to rebuild the economy bottom up, if we don’t want to be highly centralized.

Once upon a time I was in Washington. I was writing a check on my JP Morgan Chase private bank account.

And in the meantime I was involved in 12 different tracks of litigation, litigating with the people who were trying to engineer the housing bubble. I was trying to stop the housing bubble from happening.

And I was writing a check on my JP Morgan Chase personal bank account, and I realized: Why am I banking at the bank that’s doing this criminality, that’s destroying communities, that’s doing predatory lending?

And I said, you know I need to come clean. I need to stop banking there.

If tomorrow everybody woke up in America, and stopped banking at JP Morgan Chase and said, you know something, you’re all criminals and I want nothing to do with you. We’re out.

And then went to a local credit union or community bank, it would be a revolution. It would be a total revolution.

If 20 women turned to Big Pharma executives and said: “You know something? You’re disgusting. No sex. Bye.”

It would be a revolution.

So, we have the power to change this. But we’re all going to have to come clean, because almost all of us are complicit in implementing this.

It’s not them. It’s us.

The solution is for every one of us to come clean.

You’re either for the transhumanist slavery system, or you’re for a human system.

But if you’re for a human system, you’re going to have to find a way to make money and engage socially in a human system, and stop building a transhuman system.

Catherine also gives an amazing analysis of the race riots in 2020, revealing that they were most likely part of an overall plan by the Federal Reserve and the Big Tech Billionaires to acquire real estate in key cities where there are branches of the Federal Reserve."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1-0...ature=emb_logo
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/1JJH24Wl4nl7/
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (2nd January 2021), Creedence (3rd January 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th March 2021), Gwin Ru (2nd January 2021), Michi (3rd January 2021), Tintin (2nd January 2021), wondering (3rd January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,348 times in 5,391 posts

Planet Lockdown - interview series 2021

The full available series of these films is now available in the Avalon Library filed under the World Economic Forum directory and now residing in the Great Reset sub-directory.

There are 11 interviews available many of which I do need to hear myself but Wolfgang Wodarg's has been recommended highly and I'll make that the next to devote some time to listening to. While these Wodarg interviews are currently loading and should be available in the next hour or so, they can be viewed on LBRY and Bitchute.

Avalon Library link: https://avalonlibrary.net/?dir=World...he_Great_Reset

------------------

Bitchute video Link: https://zb10-7gsop1v78.bitchute.com/...hsqHvLygI3.mp4

Wolfgang Wodarg - brief from LBRY:
    This eye opening interview with Wolfgang Wodarg is one of the best in the series. He was a doctor, a public health official, member of the German parliament and later the Council of Europe. He fought against the 2009 Swine Flu situation and is an honorable and honest man we should all listen to.

Please donate to the project. Your contribution makes a real difference.
    https://planetlockdownfilm.com/donate/

Subscribe to the email list for updates on the film and interviews:
    https://aw6dcc5.aweb.page/p/28c34ce9...f-4bd7c1c2d3e2

Watch more full interviews and educate yourself!
    https://planetlockdownfilm.com/full-interviews/

-----------------

“If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Ben (4th March 2021), ExomatrixTV (4th March 2021), gs_powered (4th March 2021), Gwin Ru (4th March 2021), Harmony (16th September 2021), Sunny (5th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,354 times in 21,475 posts

Quote Posted by Tintin (here)
    Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò’s Appeal to World in relation to COVID-19 and its effects.
    Once again, Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano addresses us, with the speech that I have reposted at Archbishop Viganò: Considerations on the New World Order.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

gord (16th September 2021), Harmony (16th September 2021)

+ Reply to Thread