+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Saudi mother does the unthinkable (Warning: Shocking)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Saudi mother does the unthinkable (Warning: Shocking)

Warning about this video. It may shock you. She may have had a bad day or whatever. Who knows what prompted her to do this....

I can tell you she was listening to the wrong voice..

So, if ppl start to think so little about children, then the next step is to approve abortions.

Children are a Divine responsibility. Children's Lives Matter, too.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (31st December 2020), Franny (31st December 2020), Harmony (31st December 2020), iota (1st January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (31st December 2020), Mercedes (31st December 2020), Rosco1 (1st January 2021), thepainterdoug (31st December 2020), UNEEKSTUF (31st December 2020)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Default Re: Saudi mother does the unthinkable (Warning: Shocking)

That made me cry, those sweet innocent children. People have lost the plot and are only listening to the evil.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (31st December 2020), Franny (31st December 2020), Harmony (31st December 2020), iota (1st January 2021), Maia Gabrial (7th January 2021), Mercedes (31st December 2020), Rosco1 (1st January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Thanks for posting Maia. I cannot watch, but trust its tragic. Im a bit of an empath , and it will destroy my already battered heart and soul.

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (31st December 2020), Constance (31st December 2020), Craig (31st December 2020), daddy-keith (31st December 2020), East Sun (31st December 2020), Eva2 (31st December 2020), Franny (31st December 2020), Harmony (31st December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (31st December 2020), Maia Gabrial (7th January 2021), Mercedes (31st December 2020), Savannah (31st December 2020), T Smith (31st December 2020), Tracie (Bodhicee) (8th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 times in 994 posts

Was the video taken down? Not that I necessarily wish to watch, but the back story may be informative...
    Namaste'
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

East Sun (31st December 2020), Franny (31st December 2020), Harmony (31st December 2020), Karen (Geophyz) (31st December 2020)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by Kindred (here)
    Was the video taken down? Not that I necessarily wish to watch, but the back story may be informative...
    Namaste'
    This is truly awful - apparently this video went viral and was reported as an Iraqi mother throwing her children into a river as revenge on a husband who wanted to divorce her. Apparently, the husband's family are still looking for the children's bodies and his "wife" is now in custody - doesn't look like she be receiving any mercy there.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

anandacate (31st December 2020), East Sun (31st December 2020), Franny (31st December 2020), Harmony (31st December 2020), Maia Gabrial (7th January 2021), palehorse (31st December 2020), UNEEKSTUF (31st December 2020)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    Namaste'
    This is truly awful - apparently this video went viral and was reported as an Iraqi mother throwing her children into a river as revenge on a husband who wanted to divorce her. Apparently, the husband's family are still looking for the children's bodies and his "wife" is now in custody - doesn't look like she be receiving any mercy there.
    Thanks for the description.
    There is no way I was to watch whatever happened there.
    Remember the FIRST time you saw someone die, either in person or on video, it's very difficult on the vital heart energy.
    I can only speak for myself, but I don't watch that stuff.
    The effect is much stronger than anyone might notice as there is so much of that all around.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Constance (31st December 2020), Harmony (31st December 2020), iota (1st January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (8th January 2021), Unicorn (7th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

A further description and link to the news article:

Quote Police arrested a woman in Iraq on Monday after footage surfaced showing her throwing her two children, ages three and two, over a bridge into the Tigris River.

Highly distressing CCTV footage posted online from October 17 showed the woman walking her children along before hurling them one by one over the al-Aimmah Bridge into the Tigris River near Baghdad, which connects the majority Sunni areas of Adhamiya and the Shi’ite area of Kadhimiya.

In separate footage, the father of the children arrives at the scene and breaks down as he realizes his two children are dead. Specialized rescue teams then look for the two children, whose bodies were retrieved. They have since been identified as Mohammed, three, and Masuma Mohammed, two.

... story continues ...
    -- https://www.breitbart.com/national-s...er-off-bridge/
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Eva2 (1st January 2021), Franny (7th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    Namaste'
    Remember the FIRST time you saw someone die, either in person or on video, it's very difficult on the vital heart energy.
    The effect is much stronger than anyone might notice as there is so much of that all around.
    Yeah, I agree - I often watch stuff I should not as it then becomes a memory and an imprint on my soul. I remember seeing the video of the death of the European girl murdered in Morocco a year or two ago - I still hear, see and feel that one - it has roots now and I feel nauseous just remembering the sight and sound. Well, big lesson for me!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

iota (1st January 2021), Maia Gabrial (7th January 2021), Olam (1st January 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Humans exist on various levels of the spectrum from human animal to human being.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

DeDukshyn (1st January 2021), Maia Gabrial (7th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st January 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 532 posts

For all of you who watched, I send peace in your hearts and many blessings.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Olam For This Post:

Anchor (1st January 2021), Eva2 (1st January 2021), iota (1st January 2021), Maia Gabrial (7th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (8th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by Olam (here)
    Namaste'
    very, very true ...
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Eva2 (1st January 2021), Maia Gabrial (7th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Just think of how many children throughout the world are suffering worse than these 2 children in this video. I've seen some pictures of precious children after what pedophile sick pigs have done to them. That was heartbreaking too. It's easier for people to deny it happens or ignore it because its too horrific to deal with. Let's all pray for those who are still in captivity of the most sickest ppl in the world.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (7th January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (8th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

I get upset that the media deems it necessary to even publicize this type of personal atrocity.
    We all know these aberrational things happen, in all cultures.
    What is the point of putting such things out there?
    To create shock, despair, stereotyping, or what?
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

+ Reply to Thread