Thread: UFO filmed "Crashing To Earth" in West Virginia

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

Exclamation UFO filmed "Crashing To Earth" in West Virginia

UFO Filmed Crashing To Earth In West Virginia, 180 Days Until The Pentagon Reveals Info On UFOs

Tim, Ian, Lydia, and Luke host guest Eric July to discuss a recent sighting of what some are calling a UFO crashing to earth in West Virginia, as well as a sneaky provision that made it into legislation that was passed regarding aliens.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

DeeMetrios (1st January 2021), mab777 (5th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st January 2021), Mercedes (1st January 2021), selinam (1st January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    Thanks

Default Re: UFO filmed "Crashing To Earth" in West Virginia

• 2021 Disclosure Predictions:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Mercedes (1st January 2021), selinam (1st January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: UFO filmed

Quote UFO Filmed Crashing To Earth In West Virginia, 180 Days Until The Pentagon Reveals Info On UFOs
    Also the https://justdomyhomework.com/ service

Tim, Ian, Lydia, and Luke host guest Eric July to discuss a recent sighting of what some are calling a UFO crashing to earth in West Virginia, as well as a sneaky provision that made it into legislation that was passed regarding aliens.
    it’s been over a week now since it has been spotted and still no info from anybody
    Last edited by jane477; 8th January 2021 at 23:10.

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    UFO Filmed Crashing To Earth In West Virginia, 180 Days Until The Pentagon Reveals Info On UFOs

It's a short con trail lit by the setting sun. They keep being confused with UFOs.

Last edited by Nick Matkin; 5th January 2021 at 15:09.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Alecs (5th January 2021), Bill Ryan (5th January 2021), DeDukshyn (5th January 2021), Gwin Ru (5th January 2021), Kryztian (5th January 2021), mab777 (5th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (5th January 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Here's the original video. Yes, of course it's a plane.

Look at how super-slow it's going, relative to an 'impact' on the ground. Anything 'crashing' — even a human craft of any kind — would be 100x faster.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

DeDukshyn (5th January 2021), Gwin Ru (5th January 2021), Kryztian (5th January 2021), mab777 (5th January 2021), Nick Matkin (5th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (5th January 2021), Yoda (5th January 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)

It's a short con trail lit by the setting sun. They keep being confused with UFOs.

I already 100% knew & know as I research UFOs for 30 years now including organizing Big (sold out) International UFO Conferences in Amsterdam, Alkmaar, Zaandam, Rotterdam ... Gave 80+ UFO Lectures in 5 Countries + Wrote 100s of own UFO articles ... Produced 100s of Radio & TV shows about UFOs etc. etc. ... The drama about the "assumed UFO" was not the reason why I created the post.

"180 Days Until The Pentagon Reveals Info On UFOs" discussion was the only reason.

... sorry that I forgot to mention that.

The older I become the less I care how hysterical wrong people like Tim Pool can get but in his defense: he also stated he was not sure of anything by the way ... (let that sink in for a moment) ... I learned with the years to focus a bit more on things that I appreciate in people Not always, there are always exceptions of course.

cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th January 2021 at 16:12.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (5th January 2021), Bill Ryan (5th January 2021), Kryztian (5th January 2021), onawah (5th January 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

I'm always a bit surprised that people post what they think are genuinely anomalous objects, when to others it is obvious what they are. OK, the ISS for example might not be familiar to everyone and is sometimes described as a possible UFO. But a plane's vapour trail illuminated by the setting (or rising) sun, moving at the speed of a plane and not at "crashing speed"?

Some of these videos might be from intelligent and inquisitive youngsters - the kind of thing I might have posted as a 14 year-old! But I suspect many are from adults with few critical thinking skills. Is that a bit harsh?

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (5th January 2021), DeDukshyn (5th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th January 2021), onawah (5th January 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Some of these videos might be from intelligent and inquisitive youngsters - the kind of thing I might have posted as a 14 year-old! But I suspect many are from adults with few critical thinking skills. Is that a bit harsh?
    Well, sometimes it's just a 'Chinese Whispers' effect. (Or is that politically incorrect now? )

We saw that with the strange and curious appearing-and-disappearing monuments thing, clearly man-made from sheet metal, with rivets showing. But some videos still speculate that these are all significant icons sent by the Galactic Federation — or something like that. With possible UFO videos (and if I'd seen something like the above, and had a camera, I'm sure I'd have filmed it), the "maybe"s and question marks are often edited out when they're reposted by a host of YouTube click-baiters.

So at least sometimes, things get steadily distorted through naive enthusiasm, or occasionally from sheer deliberate deception. With the latter, I know sufficiently enough about the UFO phenomenon and all its history that if I had any malice in me, I'm sure I'd be able to create total anonymous chaos out there, all on my own — if I wanted to.

Not many do that, but there are still enough to ensure that there are always muddy waters. To step back a little way, it's all one of the many side-effects of what social media has sadly enabled.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (5th January 2021), avid (5th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (5th January 2021), DeDukshyn (5th January 2021), Denise/Dizi (5th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th January 2021), kudzy (6th January 2021), onawah (5th January 2021), Yoda (5th January 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    Thanks

I noticed that the vast majority (but not all) of "Galactic Federation" believers, followers, promoters, channelers, "ambassadors", contactees etc. etc. have used 100% debunked "Assumed UFO" footages as their bases for a long rant about "kicking an open door" spiritual messages. Assuming the UFO material will "help" them getting more attention or "credence".

And I really do not want to be mean at all ... as I met them personally in the flesh many times (at many UFO conferences) last 30 years and tried to stay calm & be nice to them without losing my own integrity. So I questioned them not with the assumption "I must be right" and they "must be wrong", "no matter what" but with an open mind trying to understand what their bases of reasoning is ... asking the right & sincere honest questions is KEY to find out what makes them what they are. Even if I do not assume "to know it all" and love to learn new insights I (might) have overlooked ... they still fail in applying basic discernment skills. When exposed, they more than often, become FAR less "spiritual" they claim to be; they are.

Who else have had those encounters with "Galactic Federation" people?

ps. I never assume that after having seen so many failures & provable false claims coming from "Galactic Federation" believers & followers last 30 years suppose to be "evidence" that "Galactic Federation does not exist". They might do exist and have their reasons not to share anything substantial to make all real skeptics go silent. But that insight is not good enough for me to be part of a "follow the herd" hive mind-set. Same for "anonymous sources" of Q followers "trust the plan" blah blah.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka "ExomatrixTV"
    January 5th, 2020
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th January 2021 at 22:35.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

onawah (5th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread