+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 3 13 14 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for 2021

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Predictions for 2021

Vedic Astrologer Joni Patry says the world will change in March and never be the same.

Psychic LJ predicts turmoil in US in March:

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (1st March 2021), fifi (28th February 2021), Harmony (28th February 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Mashika (1st March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Psychic LJ predicts turmoil in US in March:
    Non psychic Journeyman also predicts turmoil in US in March.

And April.

And not just in the US.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), Brigantia (28th February 2021), ClearWater (2nd March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st March 2021), Harmony (28th February 2021), I am B (27th February 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Mashika (1st March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 337 posts

Here in spain/france some people claiming to have been contacted by UMMO aliens got it preety damn right so far, regarding the pandemic and all (predicted year before it) They're now claiming that the big crack has a rising probability to happen, having a 100% chance to happen in April. I'm gonna check just now if the UMMO stuff has been discussed in this forum.
    Personally I'm skeptic, but I also do have the personal feeling that April will be a strong event related month everywhere.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st March 2021), Elainie (27th February 2021), Harmony (28th February 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Mashika (1st March 2021), Peace in Oz (1st March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by I am B (here)
    Here in spain/france some people claiming to have been contacted by UMMO aliens got it preety damn right so far, regarding the pandemic and all (predicted year before it) They're now claiming that the big crack has a rising probability to happen, having a 100% chance to happen in April. I'm gonna check just now if the UMMO stuff has been discussed in this forum.
    Personally I'm skeptic, but I also do have the personal feeling that April will be a strong event related month everywhere.
    what's the "big crack?"

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st March 2021), Harmony (28th February 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Mashika (1st March 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

I'm gonna guess the 'big crack' has to do with the earth...?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st March 2021), Harmony (28th February 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Mashika (1st March 2021)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

what's the "big crack?"
    Economical collapse and blackouts. They seem to say there won't be nuclear war, but there'll be civil unrest, the markets won't hold up, and basically an economical disaster that will break the basic supplies distribution for a while.

Anyways, I'm not the one to preach anything of this. As I said I'm skeptic about it. It comes from a spanish youtube channel (in spanish), called "Mundo desconocido", who also seems to have a preety " open minded" attitude towards it.

So far they made a video 3 years ago about those alien claims saying that there would be some series of events and a collapse on the following years, giving a predicted timeline. And it fitted nicely enough in the "great reset" measures that have been pushed and the pandemic.

Those comunications come to a limited group of people in france and spain through post letters that give statistics, data and some instructions. Its been going on for many years already it seems, yet I havent found out any sign of pretention or any kind of personal interests among those who talk about it.

I'm gonna leave the first video here so you guys can watch:

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Ami (28th February 2021), Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st March 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Journeyman (28th February 2021), leavesoftrees (28th February 2021), Metaphor (28th February 2021), Mypos (28th February 2021), Peace in Oz (1st March 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (28th February 2021), syrwong (1st March 2021)

13. Link to Post #47
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,249 times in 232 posts

I have heard things about Katharina von Dreien (imo a very evolved being) and Oracle Girl. Both very on the path of love but they both say to get prepared with food and water because there is a high probability some events will unfold that will make food scarce.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st March 2021), Harmony (28th February 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (28th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

what's the "big crack?"
    Economical collapse and blackouts. They seem to say there won't be nuclear war, but there'll be civil unrest, the markets won't hold up, and basically an economical disaster that will break the basic supplies distribution for a while.

Anyways, I'm not the one to preach anything of this. As I said I'm skeptic about it. It comes from a spanish youtube channel (in spanish), called "Mundo desconocido", who also seems to have a preety " open minded" attitude towards it.

So far they made a video 3 years ago about those alien claims saying that there would be some series of events and a collapse on the following years, giving a predicted timeline. And it fitted nicely enough in the "great reset" measures that have been pushed and the pandemic.

Those comunications come to a limited group of people in france and spain through post letters that give statistics, data and some instructions. Its been going on for many years already it seems, yet I havent found out any sign of pretention or any kind of personal interests among those who talk about it.

I think this is the last video about the UMMO's but it doesnt have any English subtitles. Could you maybe give us a summary?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i82n...b4_Uv&index=25

Cheers

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (1st March 2021), Delight (1st March 2021), Harmony (28th February 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Mashika (1st March 2021)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

All 3 parts of this video have English subtitles. For the 4th video, I watch it on youtube, select Settings, closed caption then select Auto translate.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to fifi For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (1st March 2021), Harmony (1st March 2021), I am B (1st March 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Mashika (1st March 2021)

19. Link to Post #50
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

what's the "big crack?"

I thought "big crack" was actually referencing what now people call "the big reset" but since it wasn't completely formed back then it was not completely what we see now, it got updated over time according to times i guess..

Quote Those comunications come to a limited group of people in france and spain through post letters that give statistics, data and some instructions. Its been going on for many years already it seems, yet I havent found out any sign of pretention or any kind of personal interests among those who talk about it.
    Except for the guy who came up with it saying he did it as an experiment on social manipulation and he never retracted that statement, but he was ignored by all the people who had actually started following the aliens as a cult. That's a dangerous path in the end, as he said 'i never expected people to do that" or something on those lines. There are very suspect things about the UMMO thing, but since the original person "José Luis Jordán Peña" who was pushing this already passed, it will probably be impossible to figure out ever :/

Here's something i find very suspect:

"About God: WOA (God) exists: (with the meaning attributed by yourselves on the verb exist"
    Quote Sobre Dios: WOA (Dios) existe: (con el significado que atribuyen ustedes al verbo existir) [...]
    https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ummo

Why would Aliens say this? This is very specific to some religions only... What does it mean "to exist" to other religions other than Catholic, Christians and so on? God is a concept that only applies in such a way to some very specific religions, and they ignored the rest of the world? Do they only care about countries that follow Catholic and related religions? Why? See this is problematic to the entire idea that Aliens came to earth and only focused on specific countries and addressed only specific religions and cultures
    Last edited by Mashika; 1st March 2021 at 04:55. Reason: Clarity
    Tired

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (1st March 2021), fifi (2nd March 2021), gini (2nd March 2021), Gracy (1st March 2021), I am B (1st March 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), TomKat (1st March 2021)

21. Link to Post #51
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 times in 711 posts

what's the "big crack?"

I watched all three parts. If the upload time is authentic, we should take it seriously.
    The messages are very alarming indeed, because it points to an economic collapse this month.

Last edited by syrwong; 1st March 2021 at 04:50.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

I am B (1st March 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Mashika (1st March 2021)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    what's the "big crack?"

I thought "big crack" was actually referencing what now people call "the big reset" but since it wasn't completely formed back then it was not completely what we see now, it got updated over time according to times i guess..

Quote Those comunications come to a limited group of people in france and spain through post letters that give statistics, data and some instructions. Its been going on for many years already it seems, yet I havent found out any sign of pretention or any kind of personal interests among those who talk about it.
    Except for the guy who came up with it saying he did it as an experiment on social manipulation and he never retracted that statement, but he was ignored by all the people who had actually started following the aliens as a cult. That's a dangerous path in the end, as he said 'i never expected people to do that" or something on those lines. There are very suspect things about the UMMO thing, but since the original person "José Luis Jordán Peña" who was pushing this already passed, it will probably be impossible to figure out ever :/

"About God: WOA (God) exists: (with the meaning attributed by yourselves on the verb exist"
    Quote Sobre Dios: WOA (Dios) existe: (con el significado que atribuyen ustedes al verbo existir) [...]

Why would Aliens say this? This is very specific to some religions only... What does it mean "to exist" to other religions other than Catholic, Christians and so on? God is a concept that only applies in such a way to some very specific religions, and they ignored the rest of the world? Do they only care about countries that follow Catholic and related religions? Why? See this is problematic to the entire idea that Aliens came to earth and only focused on specific countries and addressed only specific religions and cultures
    You're actually very right with this. It came out disclosed as a scam back in the 70s it seems. Not that I trust Wikipedia neither, but its something to take into account too.

My only reason of not discrediting it completely is the (maybe coincidential) accuracy of what they claimed before, and the fact that they are not force feeding, nor supporting any of their interests through molding your opinions and beliefs.

One way or another, for this particular case, time (and not too much of it) will tell. Personally, I will put effort and act in consequence to what I personal and factually see Its unfolding (as I advise it to be the logical way of taking action) and just keep this prediction as a possible tale so far. Once the story unfolds, (and hopefully not too late for good or ill) I'll give it the credit it deserves then.

If you guys are interested, I'll try to find some material about it, and summarise some of the other videos too ^^

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

gini (2nd March 2021), Harmony (1st March 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Mashika (1st March 2021), Mypos (1st March 2021)

25. Link to Post #53
    Hong Kong Avalon Member syrwong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,565 times in 711 posts

Thanks. I am B. Your more info is highly appreciated. I tend to believe the message, especially when it was delivered almost 4 years ago and together with other prophetic messages, they form a coherent whole.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to syrwong For This Post:

27. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    what's the "big crack?"

You're actually very right with this. It came out disclosed as a scam back in the 70s it seems. Not that I trust Wikipedia neither, but its something to take into account too.

My only reason of not discrediting it completely is the (maybe coincidential) accuracy of what they claimed before, and the fact that they are not force feeding, nor supporting any of their interests through molding your opinions and beliefs.

One way or another, for this particular case, time (and not too much of it) will tell. Personally, I will put effort and act in consequence to what I personal and factually see Its unfolding (as I advise it to be the logical way of taking action) and just keep this prediction as a possible tale so far. Once the story unfolds, (and hopefully not too late for good or ill) I'll give it the credit it deserves then.

If you guys are interested, I'll try to find some material about it, and summarise some of the other videos too ^^
    If you go to the account of the person who uploaded the video you can see a playlist of all the video's that came out with material about the UMMO's. Personally i would like to hear more about the last 2 video's as they are pretty recent. But it doesnt have english subtitles. So if you can give us a short summary of the latest 2 that would be much appreciated. I have linked 1 in my last post.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mypos For This Post:

29. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Its hard for me to summarise every video guys.

This one, which is the last one regarding the economical collapse, is basically some advise about how to act in the following weeks. It explicitly says that it is a matter of weeks (from then, already 3 months, but still on schedule i guess).

The UMMO aliens tell us to stock on food for 40 days and try to move to more isolated areas, leaving the city. It claims that mostly all works will become pointless and wont survive the crack, but that after around 40 days, people will be able to rebuild the general supply chain.

On the next video, he talks about how this Ummo people blocked a crash attempt by the Aladeen AI that belongs to Black Rock. Idk if this is an attempt to move or erase the schedule in order to keep credibility, he didn't explicitly say it.

I wonder if you guys are buying this or not. One way or another, the prediction and advise says that stocking on some food would be enough to make it through, which is something I already do, so Im not too worried about it.

I'd rather focus on whats going on here and now, which is Dystopic already, at least where I live.
    Last edited by I am B; 1st March 2021 at 19:09.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

fifi (2nd March 2021), gini (2nd March 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Mashika (1st March 2021), Mypos (8th March 2021)

31. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

This one, which is the last one regarding the economical collapse, is basically some advise about how to act in the following weeks. It explicitly says that it is a matter of weeks (from then, already 3 months, but still on schedule i guess).

The UMMO aliens tell us to stock on food for 40 days and try to move to more isolated areas, leaving the city. It claims that mostly all works will become pointless and wont survive the crack, but that after around 40 days, people will be able to rebuild the general supply chain.
    I have been reading/hearing/seeing predictions of ELE and massive earth changes and collapse since I was able to read my parents books (they had pamphlets and books of "contact" accounts from the 50's). Then There was Edgar Cayce. Then there was Gordon-Michael Scallion. I can ONLY think that because I am present, NONE of these events occur. This may be taken as a joke I am making OR POSSIBLY we are ALL involved in neutralizing the predicted scenarios of catastrophic earth disaster????

I am going with the prediction that because we are HERE, none of the worst case scenarios can occur.
    I am going with the insouciance of knowing I am eternal because I am a spark of the Living God and that while in this earth scene, I am a creator. Sincerely I have NO desire to see any one suffer. I am sure many of us are HERE with the plan to dissolve all the potential threats to evolving which ELE events disrupt.

I am without any proof and therefore ask only that we all imagine our dearest wish for self and others. IF it is a horror show you love, then YOU may see it happen? Multiple choices?? I AM is an affirmation.
    Last edited by Delight; 1st March 2021 at 19:12.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (1st March 2021), fifi (2nd March 2021), gini (2nd March 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Mashika (1st March 2021), Metaphor (1st March 2021), Patient (2nd March 2021)

33. Link to Post #57
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,828 times in 3,335 posts

Its hard for me to summarise every video guys.

On the next video, he talks about how this Ummo people blocked a crash attempt by the Aladeen AI that belongs to Black Rock. Idk if this is an attempt to move or erase the schedule in order to keep credibility, he didn't explicitly say it.

I wonder if you guys are buying this or not. One way or another, the prediction and advise says that stocking on some food would be enough to make it through, which is something I already do, so Im not too worried about it.

I'd rather focus on whats going on here and now, which is Dystopic already, at least where I live.
    See right there is the dangerous religions undertone again, "40 days" just like in the Bible...

Personally, my opinion is divided in two possible things

1. The Aliens were real, but the message has been corrupted by humans, who reworded it to serve their personal/religious agenda, that's why is so centric to the religion/culture of the place where the channeler lives and doesn't take consideration for any other religion or culture, it doesn't talk to the entire world, just to those "chosen"

2. There are no Aliens and the originator of this hoax is trying to push a religious agenda (not the first or last time it happens)

It will resolve on its own, in a few months, unless the target changes and the date is pushed forward, which also happens in most other hoaxes, something stops the apocalypse for a while and then rinse and repeat

When mentioning "God" in that way, didn't the Aliens know that other older cultures look at the concept in a different way, with also a different meaning of "exists"? What about Manitou from Native-Americans for example, it's completely not the same idea of "God exists as an entity or person" as in other religions, should we consider that the Aliens think little of this? Or that they only know about the same God from the Bible and all others are fake?

We get to see soon

Last edited by Mashika; 1st March 2021 at 21:29.
    Tired

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

gini (2nd March 2021), I am B (1st March 2021), Intranuclear (1st March 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Paladin14 (1st March 2021)

35. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

The god from the bible is fake, brought to us by our masters who redesigned us in their image.

No one who understands philosophy to any extent would ever claim The Source is a being like we imagine a being to be.

The thing that is 'made in the image' of the One True God...is God. That thing, that spark is not embodied, and has no dimension, is not constrained by time but is timeless.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Anchor (6th May 2021), Brigantia (1st March 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Mare (2nd March 2021)

37. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

50 years ago I skimmed a book by a metaphysical type who I think was named Weed. He said that most predictions don't come true, and the ones that do, are much less severe than predicted. In the 50 years since then, I've found that to be exactly right.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

cursichella1 (3rd March 2021), gini (2nd March 2021), I am B (2nd March 2021), janette (3rd May 2021)

39. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,162 times in 897 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)

I have been reading/hearing/seeing predictions of ELE and massive earth changes and collapse since I was able to read my parents books (they had pamphlets and books of "contact" accounts from the 50's). Then There was Edgar Cayce. Then there was Gordon-Michael Scallion. I can ONLY think that because I am present, NONE of these events occur. This may be taken as a joke I am making OR POSSIBLY we are ALL involved in neutralizing the predicted scenarios of catastrophic earth disaster????

I am going with the prediction that because we are HERE, none of the worst case scenarios can occur.
    I am going with the insouciance of knowing I am eternal because I am a spark of the Living God and that while in this earth scene, I am a creator. Sincerely I have NO desire to see any one suffer. I am sure many of us are HERE with the plan to dissolve all the potential threats to evolving which ELE events disrupt.

I am without any proof and therefore ask only that we all imagine our dearest wish for self and others. IF it is a horror show you love, then YOU may see it happen? Multiple choices?? I AM is an affirmation.
    This is what i would call the spiritual perspective,where we are ultimately all one & divine,in control of our destiny .We challenge ourselves in this eternal cosmic play through the illusions of duality,of friends & enemies,good versus evil,lies versus the truth ,freedom & slavery,and so on..

Yes, the narrative (and consequences for humanty)of these type of doomsday predictions have been basically the same the last decades ; power black outs,food shortages,financial collapse ,floods and earth changes,anarchy and the takin over of the globalists & technocrats. All planting seeds of fear in the hearts of people and making us feel powerless victims of humanties' dark fate and bad karma,and guilttripping us for being responsible for all the suffering because we , collectively continue living in sin,not in line with the cosmic laws and must pay for it.. Is this not mindcontrol?Isnt this paralysing and draining our power ,courage and faith in ourselves?

Prophecies are challenging to dive deeper in ourselves ,to feel our truth,our power and our true destiny as infinite,eternal & divine beings. And as TomKat correctly noticed;most predictions never come true,and if they do ,they turn out way less dramatic as presented.
    Yes,if we dont live our Dream we might end up living someone else nightmare

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gini For This Post:

Delight (2nd March 2021), fifi (3rd March 2021), I am B (2nd March 2021), janette (3rd May 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd March 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 3 13 14 LastLast