+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1 7 14 LastLast

Thread: Predictions for 2021

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,754 times in 2,555 posts

Default Re: Predictions for 2021

Joseph White Eagle - May 31
    'This is now the time the great reveal has come upon us and what was all hidden will now be found. For the great awakening of souls had to happen first so we could look upon all life as sacred, now we no longer have loyalty to just a skin color, creed or nationality but we have loyalty to the spirit within all life and Mother Earth. For as more things will be revealed to us about injustices, inequality and atrocities it will not matter who committed them, but we will want justice for the victims. This great awakening of souls has showed us it is no longer a battle of skin color or creed, but a battle of morality against immorality. We are the ones the Ancestors talked about, standing under the great tree of life and uniting all colors of the medicine wheel in a stand against inequality and to have a freedom of expression for all people. Many things will now be revealed to us in the future about hungry wolves who wore sheep clothing and the manipulation of the truth, for all this must come to pass before great healing can come to Mother Earth and all life that lives upon her skin. Ekosi'

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2021), bluestflame (2nd July 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), gini (4th July 2021), Gwin Ru (4th July 2021), Harmony (2nd July 2021), jaybee (4th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th July 2021), Mare (5th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2021), Matthew (2nd July 2021), mountain_jim (4th July 2021), Pam (2nd July 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd July 2021), RunningDeer (2nd July 2021), Stephanie (5th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #122
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

Dana Coverstone shares what he believes is a new prophetic dream. Then he asks his friend Cheri Goff for her interpretation

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), Bill Ryan (2nd July 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), Gwin Ru (4th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (4th July 2021), RunningDeer (2nd July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), TomKat (5th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

here, Lyn Buchanan says that 2020 starts a 20-year period of disasters ending in a much-reduced world population which is beneficial in the long run. He says we move from a commercial culture to an agrarian culture. He adds his own analytic overlay that covid-19 is highly dangerous, which we now know is false.

(queued):
    https://youtu.be/39l_eQTeLrg?t=2782

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Alan (4th July 2021), aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Elainie (4th July 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), fulcanelli (5th July 2021), Gwin Ru (4th July 2021), happyuk (6th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), Hym (4th July 2021), jaybee (4th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (4th July 2021), RunningDeer (5th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    here, Lyn Buchanan says that 2020 starts a 20-year period of disasters ending in a much-reduced world population which is beneficial in the long run. He says we move from a commercial culture to an agrarian culture. He adds his own analytic overlay that covid-19 is highly dangerous, which we now know is false.

Tom, that's really interesting, and it seems quite some coincidence. I don't think you saw my post about Lyn Buchanan just a few hours ago here on my personal Q&A thread, addressing exactly the same thing in answer to a detailed question.

This is what I posted:

~~~

Here's a summary, which may be helpful. The section in Linda Howe's hour-long podcast that featured Lyn was from 13:13—20:45.
    • He'd been tasked a number years ago (presumably as a training exercise by Ed Dames!) to look at what would happen on 21 December 2012. He 'saw' that nothing specific would happen on that date, but it would be a tipping point after which there'd be a 'downhill slide' in human affairs. (I'd agree.)
    • He said there'd be a marked population reduction between 2020—2050. By 2050, there'd be no large cities, a very greatly reduced population, and a largely agrarian society, Linda asked if it was war that would cause that, and Lyn said no, saying that the food and the atmosphere would be 'poisoned', and also that climate change would play a part. He said that many other remote viewers 'saw' the same thing, over many sessions.
    • Linda then asked about ET-human hybrids (which seemed a little discontinuous), and Lyn seemed to agree that one type of hybrid would take over successfully as regular humans gradually died off.
    My comments:

The 1980s-90s US remote viewing project was regarded as highly successful, and was NOT shut down. That was just a PR front. As many have suspected, the whole program went black and continued 'underground', augmented by drugs, electronics and hypnosis. (I have this in writing to me personally from a senior official whose name most people reading this would recognize.)

As you mentioned, Linda stated that the interview was done in Sept 2015, with excerpts published here in Oct 2020. Now it's nearly 9 months later, with a LOT of discussion, which in my view is plausible and important, that the covid 'vaccines' are likely to cause (a) many deaths over time across all age groups, and (b) widespread infertility and/or frequent miscarriages.

So what Lyn (and apparently others) saw could easily be explained by that, uncomfortable as it may be to contemplate. It's far from impossible.

There's also strong evidence, much discussed on the forum, that the coming Grand Solar Minimum will usher in a mini-ice age (NOT 'global warming'), similar to the Maunder Minimum of several centuries ago. That would have very serious effects on global food production, with life-threatening food shortages and even famines in some areas.

Some (e.g J.R Nyquist) have argued that the current serious food production problems in China would lead them to attack and invade the US, merely for all the vital farmland. However, Lyn did state that the population reduction wouldn't be a result of war. But as a footnote to that, if there was a US-China-Russia war, there might be very significant population reduction from that alone.

And it can be noted that if China lost half a billion people in (e.g) a nuclear exchange, they'd still have nearly a billion left. Their regime might well regard a one-third loss of their people as strategically desirable, now having fewer Chinese mouths to feed while their nation's survival wouldn't be threatened at all.

I have no strong view about the human hybrids notion, which seemed a little out of place in the interview extract. (For that reason, yes, I'd like to hear the whole thing.) I'm quite sure that ET-human hybrids do exist, though I have no idea of their numbers. Abduction researcher Dr David Jacobs has some extensive work in this area. See this interesting thread: THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS: David Jacobs' conclusion about the ET agenda.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 4th July 2021 at 15:32.

8. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (6th July 2021), aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), Elainie (4th July 2021), Eva2 (4th July 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), fulcanelli (5th July 2021), Gwin Ru (4th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), jaybee (4th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th July 2021), Merkaba360 (4th July 2021), mountain_jim (4th July 2021), Reinhard (5th July 2021), RunningDeer (5th July 2021), Savannah (4th July 2021), Stephanie (5th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th July 2021), Tintin (4th July 2021), TomKat (4th July 2021), wondering (4th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member Elainie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,546 times in 787 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Tom, that's really interesting, and it seems quite some coincidence. I don't think you saw my post about Lyn Buchanan just a few hours ago here on my personal Q&A thread, addressing exactly the same thing in answer to a detailed question.

This is what I posted:

~~~

Here's a summary, which may be helpful. The section in Linda Howe's hour-long podcast that featured Lyn was from 13:13—20:45.
    • He'd been tasked a number years ago (presumably as a training exercise by Ed Dames!) to look at what would happen on 21 December 2012. He 'saw' that nothing specific would happen on that date, but it would be a tipping point after which there'd be a 'downhill slide' in human affairs. (I'd agree.)
    • He said there'd be a marked population reduction between 2020—2050. By 2050, there'd be no large cities, a very greatly reduced population, and a largely agrarian society, Linda asked if it was war that would cause that, and Lyn said no, saying that the food and the atmosphere would be 'poisoned', and also that climate change would play a part. He said that many other remote viewers 'saw' the same thing, over many sessions.
    • Linda then asked about ET-human hybrids (which seemed a little discontinuous), and Lyn seemed to agree that one type of hybrid would take over successfully as regular humans gradually died off.
    My comments:

The 1980s-90s US remote viewing project was regarded as highly successful, and was NOT shut down. That was just a PR front. As many have suspected, the whole program went black and continued 'underground', augmented by drugs, electronics and hypnosis. (I have this in writing to me personally from a senior official whose name most people reading this would recognize.)

As you mentioned, Linda stated that the interview was done in Sept 2015, with excerpts published here in Oct 2020. Now it's nearly 9 months later, with a LOT of discussion, which in my view is plausible and important, that the covid 'vaccines' are likely to cause (a) many deaths over time across all age groups, and (b) widespread infertility and/or frequent miscarriages.

So what Lyn (and apparently others) saw could easily be explained by that, uncomfortable as it may be to contemplate. It's far from impossible.

There's also strong evidence, much discussed on the forum, that the coming Grand Solar Minimum will usher in a mini-ice age (NOT 'global warming'), similar to the Maunder Minimum of several centuries ago. That would have very serious effects on global food production, with life-threatening food shortages and even famines in some areas.

Some (e.g J.R Nyquist) have argued that the current serious food production problems in China would lead them to attack and invade the US, merely for all the vital farmland. However, Lyn did state that the population reduction wouldn't be a result of war. But as a footnote to that, if there was a US-China-Russia war, there might be very significant population reduction from that alone.

And it can be noted that if China lost half a billion people in (e.g) a nuclear exchange, they'd still have nearly a billion left. Their regime might well regard a one-third loss of their people as strategically desirable, now having fewer Chinese mouths to feed while their nation's survival wouldn't be threatened at all.

I have no strong view about the human hybrids notion, which seemed a little out of place in the interview extract. (For that reason, yes, I'd like to hear the whole thing.) I'm quite sure that ET-human hybrids do exist, though I have no idea of their numbers. Abduction researcher Dr David Jacobs has some extensive work in this area. See this interesting thread: THIS PLANET WILL BE THEIRS: David Jacobs' conclusion about the ET agenda.

In some private conversations between other remote viewers when pressed on this data, Lyn said the cause of the depopulation would be man made, when pressed on if it is from the vaccines, he did not say (I believe it is).

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Elainie For This Post:

Ami (7th July 2021), aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Eva2 (4th July 2021), fulcanelli (5th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), jaybee (4th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (4th July 2021), Reinhard (5th July 2021), RunningDeer (5th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th July 2021), TomKat (4th July 2021), wondering (4th July 2021), Yoda (4th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Elainie (here)

In some private conversations between other remote viewers when pressed on this data, Lyn said the cause of the depopulation would be man made, when pressed on if it is from the vaccines, he did not say (I believe it is).
    Yes, it's not covid. It's the 'vaccines' (my analytical overlay as well). The brief section in the video interview where the question is asked starts at 46:20.

Lyn Buchanan says that he remote viewed this in 1998. He said 2020 was when the "disasters were going to start", winding up "wiping out a large portion of humanity". He said that "cities were no longer useful", "people would voluntarily isolate themselves from each other", and grow their own food, adopting an agrarian lifestyle. He said "technology would be how they'd continue their relationships" (he presumably meant long-distance) — and that the situation would last 20 years. But in the end, he said, "the human situation would be better".

12. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), Elainie (6th July 2021), fulcanelli (5th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), jaybee (4th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th July 2021), kudzy (5th July 2021), Mare (4th July 2021), Merkaba360 (4th July 2021), mountain_jim (4th July 2021), Reinhard (5th July 2021), RunningDeer (5th July 2021), Sirus (4th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), TomKat (4th July 2021), Violet3 (5th July 2021), wondering (4th July 2021), Yoda (4th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,087 times in 20,639 posts

No mention of the magnetic pole reversal?
    The science around that is very well developed and seems quite plausible.
    See 3 posts starting here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1437340
    UPDATE: Also see: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1438134
    Last edited by onawah; 4th July 2021 at 17:42.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), jaybee (4th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (4th July 2021), Reinhard (5th July 2021), RunningDeer (5th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), wondering (4th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

I remember reading Jenny's book back in 1996 and at that time I was a bit more naive about the nature of time, time lines and prophecy in general. So I generally believed what she wrote but I had a hard time with her future life because it contradicted everything that made sense to me at that "time". In her future life she saw a world with reduced population, living in an agrarian society, working from home through technology. What upset me the most was there were no birds. I not only love animals but I'm a bird watcher and most of my adult life I have feared her prediction could come true. So recently I had been thinking she was seeing this time line. The birds are falling out of the sky due to electromagnetic changes and just recently they are getting sick, blind and in my opinion possibly a biological weapon, bird flu, that will eventually kill the chickens. In the 90s I couldn't conceive of people working from home on computers or why society would live communally on a farm. The pole shift, the spike protean avoidance, bio weapons, it makes complete sense now.

https://www.amazon.com/Past-Lives-Fu...0&sr=8-1-fkmr3

Cockell is also the author of Past Lives, Future Lives, in which she discussed her visions of what she believes could be her future lives obtained initially by precognition then added to by experimental "progression hypnosis" (future version of past life regression), among these a girl, Nadia in Nepal around 2050[8] who was glimpsed in Across Time And Death and described as "what I now believe to be my next life". Journeys Through Time is about a past life in Japan based on alleged childhood memories.

At 40:00 she talks more about the future

Last edited by Savannah; 4th July 2021 at 17:31.

16. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Elainie (6th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), jaybee (4th July 2021), Mare (5th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (4th July 2021), Reinhard (5th July 2021), RunningDeer (5th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (4th July 2021), TomKat (5th July 2021), wondering (4th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,479 times in 414 posts

I havent watched the video yet. But Lyn remote viewed the changes starting in 2020 way back in the 90s. Has he done additional sessions more recently, since the stars are always changing? I would think so. But, he can't choose to do it right? Cuz then he would know about the target and break protocol affecting the results? If so, has he seen the same future many times?

The problem with these precogs and remote viewers predicting the future is that it seems that the huge events are the ones tuned into cuz they are highly energetic and emotional. Our memory also highlights the most charged events. It just seems that there are loads of these people seeing all kinds of horrible things that rarely occur. Perhaps, they are drawn toward viewing some of the most dramatic futures that are part of future probabilities. Maybe there are so many branches of the future tree of earth life that any given outcome seen is still a fairly small %.

I'm just so tired from all the hard battles fought in the first half of my life. Jesus, I don't want to deal with a 20 year battle that could really suck. Can I at least get a large sum of money so that i can live it up a bit before the storm gets worse. lol

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

Alecs (6th July 2021), aoibhghaire (4th July 2021), Bill Ryan (4th July 2021), Brodie75 (4th July 2021), Elainie (6th July 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), Gracy (4th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), Hym (4th July 2021), jaybee (4th July 2021), Mare (5th July 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (4th July 2021), Reinhard (5th July 2021), RunningDeer (5th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), wondering (4th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

Re the Lori Williams interview posted earlier - and the part starting around 47 mins when the subject of Covid is brought in - there are problems with what Lyn is saying - first off isn't it more or less established scientifically that masks don't stop anyone catching anything or passing it on...but is used by govts more for making people express conformity it's like he is trying to hint that the original virus is more dangerous than it has turned out to be unless it suddenly changes - which it doesn't look like it will unless the ruthless murderers organizing depopulation make and spread a much worse one... but even then a mask won't stop it - so I have a problem with his line of logic on that...

He says that there will be an Agrarian Society but that would be the complete opposite of the Smart City - Internet of Things - 5G controlling everything type of future that the Global Elite are heading towards - I can't see how modern technology could really work if people are mostly growing food and living on farms etc - saying about people isolating themselves - well if society collapses and people move out of cities (those that are left) marauding gangs and criminals would probably be the biggest problem - so groups will band together to protect themselves ... someone just stopping in their dwelling and having relationships with others using technology isn't going to work when you got to go out all the time to farm and whatnot...

Again I can't follow his logic...

Unless he's being really cagey - and I think he is... for whatever reason - and when I went through that bit after the 47 min mark slowing it down into frames by tapping on the pause bit to look at his micro expressions they are interesting and the last bit he clearly presses his lips together which I think is a classic micro expression sign of holding back - not wanting to speak - keeping quiet/secret...? (I'm saying that from memory..) that was just after the ...."sorry I'd love to say don't wear your mask..." etc bit ...

That whole couple of minutes was quite a jumble of restraint and lack of logic re the masks... and pretty vague to say the least...

Just wanted to comment on that bit -
    Last edited by jaybee; 4th July 2021 at 19:19.

20. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Ami (7th July 2021), Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Brodie75 (5th July 2021), Elainie (6th July 2021), gini (4th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), Hym (4th July 2021), Mare (5th July 2021), Merkaba360 (8th July 2021), mountain_jim (4th July 2021), RunningDeer (5th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), wondering (4th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Interestingly, in 1978 Ingo Swann's friend Stephan Schwartz led an RV project to view 2050. He doesn't seem to see the agrarian society that Buchanan saw. In fact, it seems fairly dystopian and, where we're mostly likely headed now: cashless society (no privacy), domed cities. Of course, his 2050 vision could come before what Buchanan saw. Or there could indeed be a split, a tale of two realities, high tech city living vs. agrarian life outside the domes.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Alecs (6th July 2021), Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Elainie (6th July 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), jaybee (4th July 2021), Merkaba360 (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (4th July 2021), RunningDeer (5th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th July 2021), wondering (4th July 2021)

23. Link to Post #132
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Regarding masks--they are pretty much useless when it comes to viruses, since viruses are so small they can pass right through.
    But reports say they are useful when it comes to the spike proteins that are being transmitted from the jabbed to the unjabbed, as the proteins are too large to pass through a mask.
    (And that Ivermectin, Pine needle tea, Fennel, Star Anise and Milk Thistle are helpful for recovery from spike proteins.)
    But now...
    Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

Re the Lori Williams interview posted earlier - and the part starting around 47 mins when the subject of Covid is brought in - there are problems with what Lyn is saying - first off isn't it more or less established scientifically that masks don't stop anyone catching anything or passing it on...but is used by govts more for making people express conformity it's like he is trying to hint that the original virus is more dangerous than it has turned out to be unless it suddenly changes - which it doesn't look like it will unless the ruthless murderers organizing depopulation make and spread a much worse one... but even then a mask won't stop it - so I have a problem with his line of logic on that...

He says that there will be an Agrarian Society but that would be the complete opposite of the Smart City - Internet of Things - 5G controlling everything type of future that the Global Elite are heading towards - I can't see how modern technology could really work if people are mostly growing food and living on farms etc - saying about people isolating themselves - well if society collapses and people move out of cities (those that are left) marauding gangs and criminals would probably be the biggest problem - so groups will band together to protect themselves ... someone just stopping in their dwelling and having relationships with others using technology isn't going to work when you got to go out all the time to farm and whatnot...

Unless he's being really cagey - and I think he is... for whatever reason - and when I went through that bit after the 47 min mark slowing it down into frames by tapping on the pause bit to look at his micro expressions they are interesting and the last bit he clearly presses his lips together which I think is a classic micro expression sign of holding back - not wanting to speak - keeping quiet/secret...? (I'm saying that from memory..) that was just after the ...."sorry I'd love to say don't wear your mask..." etc bit ...

That whole couple of minutes was quite a jumble of restraint and lack of logic re the masks... and pretty vague to say the least...

Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (6th July 2021), Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Dorjezigzag (4th July 2021), Franny (5th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), Hym (4th July 2021), jaybee (4th July 2021), mountain_jim (4th July 2021), RunningDeer (5th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), wondering (4th July 2021)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Regarding masks--they are pretty much useless when it comes to viruses, since viruses are so small they can pass right through.
    But reports say they are useful when it comes to the spike proteins that are being transmitted from the jabbed to the unjabbed, as the proteins are too large to pass through a mask.
    (And that Ivermectin, Pine needle tea, Fennel, Star Anise and Milk Thistle are helpful for recovery from spike proteins.)
    But now...

Thanks for your comment - but I don't get why the spike protein would be bigger than the virus if it's a part of it... ie the coating... unless the cells in the body makes 'bigger bits' of it...

But anyway don't want to go more off topic on this - but what a palaver if the jabbed are wearing masks to protect themselves from the unjabbed and the unjabbed wear masks to protect themselves from the jabbed...

Is there no end to the madness...

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Franny (5th July 2021), gini (4th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), Hym (4th July 2021), leavesoftrees (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (4th July 2021), onawah (4th July 2021), RunningDeer (5th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), wondering (4th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

Re the Lori Williams interview with Lyn Buchanan posted earlier -

He says that there will be an Agrarian Society but that would be the complete opposite of the Smart City - Internet of Things - 5G controlling everything type of future that the Global Elite are heading towards -
    Just wanted to add...

Perhaps Buchanan is hinting that the Smart Cities etc will rise and fall and then a largely Agrarian Society will emerge from the remnants.... over the next 30 years...

Depopulation and complete authoritarian take over - removing all free will and independent thought / action - may seem like a good idea on paper to the ruthless and power hungry elite .... but the reality will probably be different and a lot messier... ?....... with other factors coming into play that can't be foreseen at this point ...

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Harmony (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (5th July 2021), RunningDeer (5th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), wondering (5th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

My Dinner With Andre: Conspiracy Theory Scene - 1981 (3:18 min)
    From My Dinner With Andre - 1981:
    Wally: Well, why...why do you think that is? I mean, why is that, I mean, is it just because people are...are lazy today, or they're bored? I mean, are we just like bored, spoiled children who've just been lying in the bathtub all day just playing with their plastic duck, and now they're just thinking, "Well, what can I do?"

Andre: Okay. Yes. We're bored. We're all bored now. But has it every occurred to you, Wally, that the process that creates this boredom that we see in the world now may very well be a self-perpetuating, unconscious form of brainwashing created by a world totalitarian government based on money? And that all of this is much more dangerous than one thinks. And it's not just a question of individual survival, Wally, but that somebody who's bored is asleep? And somebody who's asleep will not say "no"?

Andre continues: See, I keep meeting these people, I mean, uh, just a few days ago I met this man whom I greatly admire, he's a Swedish physicist, Gustav Björnstrand, and he told me that he no longer watches television, he doesn't read newspapers, and he doesn't read magazines. He's completely cut them out of his life because he really does feel that we're living in some kind of Orwellian nightmare now, and that everything that you hear now contributes to turning you into a robot.

Andre continues: And when I was at Findhorn, I met this extraordinary English tree expert who had devoted his life to saving trees. Just got back from Washington, lobbying to save the redwoods, he's 84 years old, and he always travels with a backpack cause he never knows where he's gonna be tomorrow. And when I met him at Findhorn, he said to me, "Where are you from?" and I said, "New York." He said, "Ah, New York. Yes, that's a very interesting place. Do you know a lot of New Yorkers who keep talking about the fact that they want to leave, but never do?" And I said, "Oh, yes." And he said, "Why do you think they don't leave?" I gave him different banal theories. He said, "Oh, I don't think it's that way at all."

Andre continues: He said, "I think that New York is the new model for the new concentration camp, where the camp has been built by the inmates themselves, and the inmates are the guards, and they have this pride in this thing they've built. They've built their own prison. And so they exist in a state of schizophrenia where they are both guards and prisoners, and as a result, they no longer have, having been lobotomized, the capacity to leave the prison they've made or to even see it as a prison." And then he went into his pocket, and he took out a seed for a tree and he said, "This is a pine tree." He put it in my hand and he said, "Escape before it's too late."

Andre continues: See, actually, for two or three years now, Chiquita and I have had this very unpleasant feeling that we really should get out. That we really should feel like Jews in Germany in the late thirties. Get out of here. Of course, the problem is where to go, cause it seems quite obvious that the whole world is going in the same direction. See, I think it's quite possible that the 1960s represented the last burst of the human being before he was extinguished and that this is the beginning of the rest of the future now, and that, from now on there'll simply be all these robots walking around, feeling nothing, thinking nothing. And there'll be nobody left almost to remind them that there once was a species called a human being, with feelings and thoughts, and that history and memory are right now being erased, and soon nobody will really remember that life existed on the planet.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 5th July 2021 at 18:29.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Brodie75 (6th July 2021), gini (6th July 2021), Harmony (6th July 2021), Isserley (6th July 2021), jaybee (5th July 2021), mountain_jim (6th July 2021), onawah (5th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021), wondering (16th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #136
    Language
    English
    Thanks

LOCUST (Mantid) PEOPLE AND THE DEVOLUTION OF HUMANITY
    July 4, 2021
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/loc...n-of-humanity/

( I don't have an overview of this material, either from Clif or Tyla and Douglas, but I am just presenting the info as possible food for thought.
    To read the article that the Gabriels refer to, click: https://neoanthroposophy.com/2021/07...n-of-humanity/)

"Clif High’s podcast about the Mantids has spurred a response from Tyla and Douglas Gabriel, who interpret Clif’s statements from the perspective of Rudolf Steiner’s Anthroposophic Cosmology, as both are adepts and are retired teachers/administrators of Waldorf schools.

This strange topic and mantid/locust imagery seems like an unlikely entrée for enlightenment but hang on. According to esoteric cosmology, the Mineral, Plant and Animal Kingdoms are all enfolded within the Human Being. Douglas suggests that the “Mantids” Clif High described were an archetypal insectoid aspect of Consciousness within his own being.

Douglas says, “Rudolf Steiner provides a wonderful cosmology and shows how these insect people literally do exist and where they exist and what our relationship with them is. So to call them ‘mantids’ or ‘praying mantises’ – basically, [Clif has] gone into kind of a Sci-Fi realm…

“[Clif] believes these insect people, the Mantids created Communism. Well, there’s a reason for that and once you can see and justify the reality of a cosmology that encompasses all of that, then you can actually have a fuller explanation of it…If you are not into the esoteric, this may go right over your head…

“I recently wrote an article to explain this and the introduction to it is enough to make your hair stand on end and when you get down to what Rudolf Steiner says about it, it’s a little bit shocking.”

Tyla adds, “Yes, Douglas loves to write the article before he does the video so we have this really good article it’s entitled, ‘The Locust People and the Devolution of Humanity’ and it’s on our site, Neoanthroposophy.com. The reason I say that is, many times our videos get separated from our written material and it’s important, I think that you go in and read what Douglas has written and the quotes that he’s pulled from Rudolf Steiner, which are shocking but let me read a little bit how Douglas gets started with this article:

Sub-humans are attempting to devolve humanity into the animal kingdom, specifically the spirit-less, soul-less insect kingdom. Only by awakening to this battle plan can the war be won.

It takes a great stride of humanity to see this evil because humans do not “think” this way and generally cannot conceive of such evil being created by other humans. But it is not humans who have created and implemented this de-evolution, it is the semblance of human-like beings who wage this war.

Once humanity awakens to the evil and confronts it directly, the true human soul can ferret out the sub-humans and undermine their plans for human extinction. The time is now to wake up and understand the nature of these locust people and stop their plans by recognizing the inhuman battle of the apocalypse that is all around us.

ELEMENTAL BEINGS AND KINGDOMS

Douglas continues, “There are all kinds of hierarchical beings above us and elemental kingdoms and elemental beings below us…we are in the exact middle of the universe….

“So let’s just start off with what Clif High had brought to light. So many people sent messages to us or called us and said, ‘What is this going on?’ and…here it is: when he takes drugs and goes into those realms, he is actually becoming subject to those realms he’s not the steward of those realms. He isn’t conscious. He doesn’t have a cosmology and he doesn’t have the morality to bring back the wisdom that he should have found in those realms….

ANCIENT GROUP-SOUL ATAVISTIC CLAIRVOYANCE

“In the past, people had direct clairvoyant experiences of these things. They could see nature beings, they could see the workings of those kingdoms…They are kingdoms, entire realms that were already donated to the human being. Without the minerals, we’d have nothing to walk on. Without the plants, we wouldn’t be eating and without the animals, again, we eat them. But also, they are giving us a message.

“They were basically cast-off, shed as sub-kingdoms before the Human Kingdom was created but an animal has a group soul and that group soul is literally controlled by a higher being – much higher than the human being.”

According to Rudolf Steiner and other esoteric systems, animals do not have individuated souls, like humans. Animals (including insects) are part of a Group Soul and they have access to the wisdom therein. Ancient humans were still somewhat in the Animal Kingdom and, like animals, they could access the vast wisdom of their group soul’s Atavistic Clairvoyance.

Douglas explains, “So in the past, there was a thing called ‘Atavistic Clairvoyance‘… If you have Atavistic Clairvoyance, you are not free…Unless you have an ego, an ‘I am’, you haven’t developed the morality to understand what it is and you certainly don’t have the morality to go into those realms to seek wisdom and bring it back.

“Now, as time went on, the Atavistic Clairvoyance faded and around the Year Zero, during the turning point of time, when Christ was conducting the mystery of Golgotha, the life, death and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth, who became the Christ. He basically took on the higher Group Soul of the human being and said, ‘Here is an example of how to handle suffering, illness, old age, death, all the things that the Buddhists talk about and he showed us how to conquer death and understand that we are immortal…

“As we advance from a Human to an Angel, the Mineral Kingdom will gradually fade. And when we go to the next realm of Archangels, the Plant Realm will fade. And likewise, into the realm of the Time Spirits, the Archai when we, as human beings, over a very long period of time, in the future develop these capacities. We actually are going to build on the foundation of the donation of the Mineral, Plant and Animal Kingdoms.

“This is the first basic lesson of what is called ‘Theosophy’ or ‘Spiritual Science’. When you understand that, then you can do something quite extraordinary in this day.

“These realms are there for those who can morally cross the threshold between the Physical and Spiritual and go there with the right intent. And the only good intent is love – so when Clif High came back from supposedly going into the interdimensional realms and meeting the ‘Mantids’, which are praying mantises, basically he took his Sci-Fi consciousness – he must have watched too many Sci-Fi movies – and he came back and he thought that these insect beings are there. They’re not ‘there’. They’re *in* him.

THE ‘COMMUNISM’ OF THE ‘MANTIDS’ IS JUST THEIR GROUP SOUL

“When he went and he witnessed them, they were in him. And what does he say they do? The Mantids supposedly bring Communism in this realm. What is Communism? Communism is the Group Soul of an animal. Each insect or each animal or each plant or mineral has certain characteristics that are the same for all that are in that same species or phylum…

“He came back and said they create Communism and they’re trying to enter into people. So well, that’s true. They have entered into people and Communism is created by a Group Soul consciousness. In other words, a devolution back into Group Soul Consciousness, instead of Individual Free Consciousness. And certainly Communism is in a war against the Free Human Individuality, who wish to take away their Free Will.”

Tyla jumps in, “Well, there’s the operative word, because what we are aspiring for is Conscious Clairvoyance, which requires you to be fully-accessed in your ego to be able to see beyond this world and to others. But you have to be connected to your own ego and what we see around us is people who have given up their ego. And that’s what happens in Communism, you give up your ego to the Group Soul, which may or may not be leading you to good – and in case of Communism, it never leads to good. It leads to mass extermination, because the elites can only control the planet if thinking and conscious human beings are no longer around.

ON NPCs, EGOS AND UNENSOULED BEINGS

“Now, one of the things that you point out is a quote from Steiner that many of us who’ve studied Anthroposophy have seen that maybe those of you who haven’t don’t know this, and it could be an eye-opener and that is that there are people walking around on earth who do not have developed egos. They have a physical body an etheric and an astral body, so they look human, they speak human – but when you really penetrate them, there’s nothing there.

“Some of you may have noticed that you talk to people and there just doesn’t seem to be a light on. Well, what’s going on? Is their pineal gland is – just didn’t – there’s nothing there. Have you had this experience?

Douglas responds, “Absolutely. And that’s because these middle realms; the middle realm between the Mineral and the Plant, the Plant the Animal the Animal the Human – those weren’t created by the Divine World, those are created by human beings and because humans have fallen into evil.

“In other words, they’ve gone backwards in time and they’re trying to hold evolution in place. Also, what you really get, is instead of using your organs to perceive the harmony of the spheres, particularly, in the Realm of the Plant…

“Let’s take that for example. Each plant has a correspondence to a planet and in the human body. We have that also in our seven organs; the heart the liver, the seven organs that are in the cavity below the heart, those six organs, in the ‘Here’ create a relationship to the seven planets and that is what is called the ‘Harmony of the Spheres’.

“If you are not in balance, then you are imbalancing the forces coming into you from those realms. How can you do that? By eating wrong, by thinking wrong, by not having love, so on and so forth; when you are not in harmony with the influence of the Cosmic World – what we’ll call a Cosmic World, raying down into you, to feed your organs properly, you start to devolve your organs.

“You can look at somebody and think that they have an angelic presence but you can also see a weasel in a person or you can see a ferret, where you can see all these animals. Well, those animals were stages that developed to create the perfection, the paragon of virtue; the human being.

“But if you devolve, you can go into those realms and they basically make you into a subhuman, which is not a normal realm. And in the future, Rudolf Steiner talks about the fact that humans who do not evolve into their angelic realm – and unfortunately, two-thirds of humanity will not – they become, in the next incarnation of the Earth, slug people.

“They are literally like slugs. They don’t think, they’re slimy creatures that move along without much ability for mobility.”

Tyla chimes in, “A modern meme representative of that would be the NPC people; the face that’s all gray without expression.”

“Precisely,” Douglas says. “So the slug people, they’re not ‘left behind’. The angels, who the humans who’ve become angels will be focused on, trying to create a relationship with those slug people, to try to teach them to come out of that realm, back into the human.

“And then the next big incarnation of the Earth…there’s a Pralaya and then there’s a Manvantara. In the next Manvantara of the Earth, we are going to see that there’s a separation of humanity. The fallen humanity will literally become animal-like, insect-like, slug-like people and that’s the future.

“But right now, with super-sensible organs of perception, you can look at people and tell whether they actually have a soul or a spirit and unfortunately, there are many that do not. The reason for that is because basically, the entire spiritual world has been emptied of human souls and yet, we keep having more and more babies. Some of them have no soul and they have no spirit…”

Tyla jumps in, “Each one of you, please know this: you are a human and you are evolving to become an angel. It doesn’t happen overnight but if you aren’t equipped with the tools to do this and that would be right thinking, right food, right spirituality, you’re not going to make it.

“Douglas and I are Christians. People question that, because we include Sophia in our writings. Well, we are Christians who acknowledge that there is a Divine Mother and Father and it’s not some kind of ‘Gaia’ religion that we’re writing about. Take a chance. You’ve listened to what we’ve had to say, geopolitically. Listen to what we are describing to you, spiritually.

“So you have something now to work with, or something in the future to work with, as you evolve, because the depopulation agenda is very real and we’re all going to come into some massive suffering, if not our own personal suffering for what we’ve done, we’re going to watch others.

“But how can we take the people who haven’t evolved in their ego to the other side of the shift? We simply can’t take them. There’ll be too much energy we have to expend to try to bring these folks up to speed, because it’s not just one incarnation that they’re behind, they’re behind many incarnations.

“It’s like I described to folks about the Mystery of Golgotha: one of the mysteries there is that Christ came to us at a period of time to tell us, ‘Hey! You’re going the wrong way! Stop! Let me show you the way.’ What the way was, was the way of our human evolution and this had been done before, back in Noah’s day. Everything had to be destroyed. There was no redemption of the humanity that was there.

“So Noah was called to build his ark, just like you are today. Each of you is called to build your ark. It’s like Noah’s ark but it’s your bio ark. What you’re doing to yourself inside yourself, your home your family, getting them ready for the big shift, because the big shift is happening and we need at least 48 of you out there who get it, who know it and are ready to reseed the planet with the angelic thinking and the angelic striving and the Christology that we have been missing over these centuries.”

Doug responds, “Yes, and ‘Christ’ means the higher nature in yourself, that understands that the Mineral, Plant and Animal are inside of you and that you must steward them….

TODAY’S HOLOCAUST

Doug says, “They’ve created what’s called superparamagnetic graphene nanoparticles and they’re putting it in our food, in our water, they’re spraying it onto us with chemtrails and so we are creating a human evil kingdom of the mineral realm from carbon also in all the manipulation of the DNA and all the different manipulations of the human physical body all relate back to carbon silica on the other hand is in our blood and our I AM uses silica for awakening and it works with iron, another mineral substance, that if you took too much iron into your body…it would kill you but if you don’t have iron in your body, you’re anemic.

“And what did we do? We created a synthetic virus that goes in and attacks iron and the platelets in the blood and that’s the reason that the fake vaccine is causing so many blood clots but we also manipulated it with other minerals and substances that through DNA manipulation, literally attack specific elements of the DNA that are there to help your consciousness.

“Now, consciousness doesn’t just arise from these substances, the substances arose to develop consciousness and that’s a huge difference. We are not bound by these substances, as we know, because we can manipulate them but if we understand them and use them appropriately, they are steps on the way into the divine world…

“So we actually have in the realm of the animal, humans who have fallen back into that realm and who are trying to annihilate humanity. Now, that sounds completely crazy and so when people would say to us, ‘How can the Pilgrims Society, these British White Supremacists who wish to have hegemony in this world, complete control of it; how could they do this to other humans?

“The answer is they’re not human. There are so many people incarnated on the Earth now, that a group of them do not have the human ego. They do not have what was donated by the realm of the Elohim the Exusiai. They are simply hollow. And so, Rudolf Steiner says they have physical bodies but their head and their face are really Locust People and these Locust People are referred to in the Apocalypse as the ‘Sixth Stage’ and we are now in that stage.

“And so we are seeing sub-humans who literally are insect people and in some cases, they’re called reptilian people, because they only use the reptilian part of the brain; the hind brain. Mammals use the midbrain and develop that, humans develop the forebrain.

“These people don’t have a forebrain and they don’t have a midbrain, they have only the hind brain. They are animals and they have devolved into some of the worst forms of animals, which are insects and locusts. They devour everything in their path…They eat everything, so you don’t have nourishment and in the spiritual realm they do the same thing: they eat at your consciousness, so that you are not able to have high spiritual thinking.

“And all they’re trying to do, which every living thing does, which is create more of itself. Self-replicate through birth in whatever fashion the animal or insect does that. They don’t want humans to self-replicate. They want to end humanity…

“How about all the millions of people have been killed by wars that were false flags and started for the sake of the economic advancement for these Locust People?

“And so Rudolf Steiner says to these priests…unfortunately for the priests – not for us – they are given the task to try to minister to these Locust People, so that they can help raise them up into a realm that is more human. Well that’s going to be very difficult…[Steiner] called them like children who are lost without souls and without spirit.

“They must be ministered to by priests, just like we must minister to or be stewards of the entire Mineral, Plant and Animal and Human Kingdoms and have a correspondence, a cosmological correspondence with the higher beings above us, which as I say, there are as many beings above us, as they are beings below us. And for instance, the bacteria in your stomach, that’s your job to maintain that and if you don’t, you don’t steward it, well and you don’t end up being healthy you end up being sick…

“All human beings, over huge, massive amounts of time, will, in fact all evolve to what was part of the cosmological intent and that is for human beings to be given not clairvoyant consciousness through atavism in a Group Soul but to develop supersensory organs out of the individuality of the I AM of each individual person that is, in fact developing new organs, so that you can work with the kingdoms above you, so that you can wisely be the steward for the kingdoms below you…

“Rudolf Steiner pointed out that the animals were the attempt to perfect human nature…The Mineral, Plant, Animal and Human Kingdoms are all in us…So literally, everything in the Cosmos is in you; you do not have to go beyond yourself.

“So to become initiated into having super-sensible organs, to go into the higher realms, to have communication with those higher beings, it is simply incumbent upon you to look into your heart and with a clear mind. Understand that you are in a symbiotic relationship with these things and that you need never fear them, because none of them have any real power over you independently.

“If you’re ill, it was probably something that you did. If you are spiritual, it is absolutely something you did. So please, take this seriously, that these beings are around us. We must call them out for who they are. We must point at the evil that is coming out of the Group Soul of sub-kingdoms between the realms. And that it is our job, to be the steward of them, both for health and for illness.” "

MANTIDS AND MASTERY WOO
    Clif High
    6/30/21
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/man...d-mastery-woo/

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/3YQ9mOs1J2z3/

(Clif's predictions are interwoven with a lot of background info such as his impressions of the Mantids, how they are related to Communism, the CCP and the Deep State, and the message all gets connected up by the end.)

"I’ve spoken before about how this rush to inject at least 70% of the human population with “manipulative magnetic nano-medicine” and “super paramagnetic nanoparticles” smacks of an alien agenda. This episode of Clif High’s travelers guide to Sci-Fi World explains that this is, indeed the case. His story is, in a word, trippy.

We’ve been blaming the CCP and the Globalists for the crazy jam we’re in as a species and now, Clif introduces us to the ultimate enemy to blame for our woes: the Mantids. It’s a fascinating allegory, if one has a problem taking this literally.

Clif begins by saying the United States is in a state of irregular warfare. We’ve been invaded by Communist Chinese and Globalists, an alliance that was sealed in the early ’70s and has been progressing ever since. They’ve come in through the institutions, they’ve captured Congress, they’ve captured the courts through bribery or extortion.

But we’ve reached a tipping point, where enough people are waking up and are objecting to being taken over by the CCP and the Globalists and we’re beginning to fight back, such that we will dominate and ultimately win.

He says we won’t fight the way the elite think we’re going to fight. They’re anticipating and hoping for violence and civil disobedience and “Biden thinks he can command somebody in an F-15 to go and shoot and bomb Americans…[but] Biden is not protected by F-15s. The Government is not protected by F-15s and nuclear bombs. The Government actually is captive to those F-15s and nuclear bombs, because it has to maintain security over them.” And it doesn’t have enough wokians to protect those assets on its behalf.

Clif says that you don’t need to get involved in the irregular warfare but if you do, violence is explicitly not to be used. He advises you to simply “Not take sh*t from people.”

“I HAVE TRAVELED INTERDIMENSIONALLY”

Clif then launches into some profound, if hilarious woo. He says that the claims of 99.99999999…% of the self-described “super soldiers” out there, who claim they have ‘recovered memories’ of fighting interdimensional wars off-planet – such as, perhaps Corey Goode and Michael Jaco – are delusional, at best.

Clif is a nuts ‘n bolts guy who demands evidence. Aware of this, he says he will nonetheless make the claim that he, himself is factually a bonafide “interdimensional traveler.”

He says, “I have traveled interdimensionally. I could do it tomorrow, if I chose. And I can repeat this and I can go to these other dimensions and I can bring things back, as proof that I’ve been there. It may be possible to take others with me. I don’t know, as I’ve never tried…

“What I’m saying is that…I’ve traveled interdimensionally, using shamanic levels of psychedelic drugs…shamanic levels are 25 wet grams or higher, maybe 9 dry grams or higher [of mushrooms]…

“I’ve brought stuff back, that allowed me to do my web bot software, allowed me to program the emotional reduction engine, all of these different kinds of understanding have occurred because of these interdimensional travels – and because of the other people I met on the other end of those interdimensional travels and the discussions that we had…

“Joe Rogan has taken DMT and has probably gone to the same area of hyperspace as I have and…it is a giant moving of everything, because your isolated consciousness is shoved into a greater mass of consciousness within the stream, within the pulse and it is this giant mass of consciousness that you interact with in ‘hyperspace’.

“When you pop into there, it is just like a spaceship popping into this reality. You’re just suddenly there. There’s no transition. You don’t scream in from…a higher altitude, you’re just shoved in there…”

MANTIDS INVENTED COMMUNISM

Clif then proceeds to describe his encounters with mantid beings and with a member of a humanoid race that had problems with Mantids and had kicked them off their planet.

He says, “The Mantids may be what we call ‘archons’, here on Earth in ancient times. Because these guys don’t work by walking around here physically, even thought they are physical and they may, indeed be able to come here physically. They work through this media of consciousness and to them, the perfect society, the perfect order is what they have.

“And they fear – and that’s really the only emotion that they have – they have irritation, they have sort-of placid satisfaction but they don’t have any big ups and they don’t have any big lows in emotions, because they don’t have a central nervous system, the way we do and beyond that, they don’t have a vagus nerve…

“Communism is exactly the way that the Mantids work. The Mantids are insects. And they’re a very predictable kind of an insect. So, this Mantid that I was…interacting with, at first was this big f***er. And the older they are, the bigger they get. They physically have to shed their body and keep growing. But their minds don’t grow.

“They fear. And they fear us….They fear all species, all beings that can individually learn. And so their social order is entirely Communistic. It is entirely a dictatorship. And it is entirely a scientific dictatorship. And it is entirely structured and it is bred into them and they could not rebel against it, if they tried…

“This [Mantid] scientist, who was very old had basically learned no more stuff. He’s done lots of experiments and so forth but here’s the weird part about it…The old scientist was doing the work for the young Mantid, because the young Mantid had just hatched. And in Mantid World, that meant that the young Mantid knew more than the old Mantid did and knew more than the old Mantid ever would. Because here’s the thing with these insects: they literally put their brains and their knowledge into them while they are in the egg. And when they hatch, they have all of that knowledge, instantly.

“Their strategy doesn’t involve being an infant, doesn’t require going to school or any of that. They don’t do any of those kinds of things. It’s a huge…savings of time to do it this way, but it has this very fatal flaw. And this very fatal flaw is, in order to learn anything new, which is just excruciatingly difficult for any of the adults – they can…but it is not easy, nor native nor natural for them and there’s no mechanism within their ability to connect to – we don’t store our memories and stuff in our brain, it’s an antenna that connects to the larger consciousness. The Mantids don’t have that. They have no ability to have neuroplasticity and make new connections…because of the rigidity and the nature of their body, mainly.

“Anyway, so the Mantids operate on this dominance hierarchy that’s all power and its all-powerful scientists that are instantly all-powerful as soon as they’re hatched. Now, they have to go through a ‘hardening of the body’ stage…but they start barking out orders as soon as these f***ers are out of that egg case.

“And all the other Mantids just accept it; just pick up on it and that’s the nature of the Mantid society and so, if they need to learn something, if they collectively go through this process, and decide that they needed to learn something, basically…they program themselves…they can program new knowledge into other Mantids without having to know what that knowledge is…

“Basically, they do a chemical bath on the eggs, they give knowledge to the being that way and the being hatches and it’s in charge. And it’s the new Joe Biden, it’s the new head Communist. And so, it runs around and it gives you orders.

“This is the ultimate in authoritarian, structured, non-changing societies. And the Mantids fear beings like us…It was freaked out by me because instantly, it knew I learned…This is their big fear. They know sh*t. These things are ancient. Beyond our ability to understand ancient. And they know sh*t beyond our ability to grasp. But they’re afraid, because every time they do something, we can learn from it. They know we can learn from it, they can’t stop us from learning from it but they still must react, knowing we’re going to learn from it and do something different and then, they’ll have to struggle and struggle and struggle to try to react to our something different. They don’t do well with different. They don’t do well with change.

“These are the beings that instruct all the other f***ers in the pantheon of UFO World’s ‘alien horrors’. And all the other f***ers are controlled by the Mantids. The Reptiles are controlled, because they have such a crude, very, very crude vagus nervous system, that you can just tap into it with your mind and tell ’em, ‘Turn left, turn right…

“But the Mantids are behind it all and they’re hugely ancient. And they really are afraid. And fear is growing. They have as much fear in them as the Deep State does, because the Deep State can’t control us and it is exactly the same thing. Every move the Deep State makes exposes them more and we learn more….

“The Mantids have Communism down pat. It’s built into their bodies. When they hatch eggs, they hatch ’em into this system. And they’re trying to impose this system on all other species.”

MASTERY WOO

Clif says the humanoid he met in hyperspace told him that they had thrown the Mantids off their planet a long time ago and that they had been progressing ever since. It was he who had explained the importance of the vagus nervous system and how key it was, especially the ‘X’ nerve, Nerve Ten. “Nine and Ten of the cranial nerves are tied into the vagus system and are very unique in a specific way. Again, the details are not meaningful to you at this point.

“We have the ability, because of the way the vagus nervous system is built within us, to be very superior to the Mantids and they are very much afraid of this. Because we have the capability of mastery. Mastery is an interesting thing. I consider myself a master of Aikido…I’ve done Aikido for 30 years and I’m a White Belt. And I’m a very, very, very good White Belt. I am a master of Aikido. I am a master of Aiki-jujutsu.

“Once you get mastery in one thing, some people will tumble to the idea of becoming ‘masters of mastery’. And then, they’ll take that ability to master something and they’ll aim it at something else, shrink the time, because they know how to do that, because they’re a master at this other thing and you apply these same principles and they become a master at this thing. The more things you master, as you go forward in your life, the more things it becomes easier to master…

“Bear in mind, that the Mantids are born with knowledge and will never, ever, ever know mastery. And to them, mastery is the ultimate prize. This is because, mastery, to them – and to us – is true magic. It’s a response of the physical environment and the…people executing the mastery, the sensei, the master; it is their body, their emotions, their knowledge, their thinking, in that moment that demonstrates mastery.

“And it is done without a conscious application. That is to say, the master doesn’t go out there and say, ‘OK, right now, in this moment, I’m going to demonstrate this particular mastery.’ No. You just go and you do it…It’s the flow. You get into the groove and it’s the peak experience. The Mantids…will never, ever, ever have any of this. Really, I feel very sad, whenever I think about them and I feel sorry for them.

“They are as they are and they are my enemy, because of what they want to do to me but they don’t do it out of malice, only doing it out of their own fear. Nonetheless, they shall not do it to me and I must fight them on this. And so they are the enemy and the ultimate head of the enemy class. But they are to be pitied, because their experience in this life is so – in my opinion – so shallow and so sad and doomed.

“So, the Mantids fear the master of anything…They recognize that that acquisition of mastery has demonstrated the actual movement of that individual from one level to a higher level. Now, bear in mind, they’re born to the best they’re ever going to be. Their first day is the best they’re ever going to be, they’re going to live a monstrously long life and deteriorate the entire time! Truly sad beings. But they are our enemy and they’re trying to oppress us with Communism.

“[The Mantids] have the ability to manipulate consciousness…[The humanoid] told me that the Mantids were physically repulsed from their complex of planets. These [humanoids] lived on a string of planets in a solar system and they actually had to physically fight the Mantids. They had to destroy the bugs and it was not a good time for anyone and it took a horrible toll on their social order across all three planets. And they were successful…

“I know this guy celebrates – they celebrate all the time getting the Mantids thrown out of their system and it was at a cost of 100% death of the enemy. The Mantids. They don’t surrender. You can’t reform them, they can’t be jailed, because they have this ability to do things in consciousness…and so, you simply must eradicate them.

“And that, alone, to this very intelligent, highly-emotional species – one of the things he told me was their entire species changed color from the agony of having to kill all of the Mantids to get them off the planet…and so, humanity is at this point, now. We’re having to throw off the Mantids.

“We can’t see them, because they’re hidden from us but…they’re manipulating the enemy class to do their will – not the enemy’s will but the Mantids’ will. And it is their goal that we shall never have mastery, that we shall be one of the species that they keep perpetually under their – I don’t know what you would call their digits they’re certainly not thumbs!

“And they fight all the time. Mantids constantly engage, all around the Materium, all around the Universe, trying to suppress species capable of learning. And because we can, many of us gain mastery and they fear mastery. And they fear the woo…

“So we have the echo of that here on our planet, because it makes no sense, all of the actions of the Fascists…at the top and that’s because those actions are not necessarily intended to make sense. They’re not necessarily a sensical thing to do. And they’re only happening because the Mantids are f***ing with us. We’re being f***ed with at a very deep level…

“Any human can be recovered, in my opinion, because we can all learn. And some humans will present themselves and demonstrate that they’re not redeemable and we’re going to have to figure out what we’re going to do with ’em but in the meantime, in this irregular war, that we’re fighting against Communism here, in the United States against the global elitist Communism, all across the Western Hemisphere, the Western Republics and against the Mantids, who are probably deep in the Earth, or somewhere in consciousness where they’re they’re looking down and they’re controlling this, as we fight this war, remember we can learn, we can do things, we can acquire knowledge. The enemy cannot.

“The enemy is rigid. The enemy must always react within specific parameters, even though, at times, they will be trepidatious about those reactions, about doing those things, because they know we’re going to learn from them and we’ll figure out something else for them to have to figure out how to try and react to them. And this is causing them a great deal of trouble.

“This Deep State panic will be evident as we get into July. You’ll see this in a lot of different ways. False flags are not necessarily out of the picture. We may be able to derail those. The central bank is losing control. A lot of the people that they usually bribe know the central bank is losing control and so maybe false flags won’t be able to be as powerful as they’ve been in the past. More and more people are waking up, more normies are looking around, seeing things.

MAYBE WE CAN THWART A FALSE FLAG

“And so, the more we’re observant – ’cause it’s hard to do a false flag when you’re watching every move…So, if they know that we’re watching ’em, there’s a movement out there, maybe we can get the Q people saying, ‘Hey Guys, keep your eyes peeled. There’s a false flag in the offing. Get your camera ready. See if you can capture it. Stay safe but they’re going to try and do it.

“And so if we actively go into alert, aware, observer mode, we can f*** their plans. We can come on in there and be irregulars…’I’m not going to do my shopping. I’m going to stand here and watch what you’re doing and I’m going to get my camera out, ’cause I don’t think this is legit.’

“And it has a huge impact. Especially on the people rattling in the kill box of the Deep State. They know that’s a kill box. The workers even know it. I see, in the limited contact I have with the Deep State, way the f*** out here, when I do go in there, I see the jitteriness of all of these people that are at the level of having to actually execute the orders of the Deep State, they don’t like being there. They can sense this sh*t is coming. And it is, indeed coming. So harmonize with the effort…

“So, this is for all of the people that are waking up and getting the itch…You’re not going to slug anybody. You’re not going to use your own poor emotion control and take it out on some other human. You’ve got to be smarter than that. Our goal is to harry, to drive the Deep State in ways that it would not go, simply because we’re down there, gnawing at its feet, every time it steps down. We’re poking at it with little sticks…we’re gonna keep doing this…we’re gonna wear the bastards down…” "
    Last edited by onawah; 6th July 2021 at 00:08.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (6th July 2021), Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Elainie (6th July 2021), Eva2 (6th July 2021), Franny (6th July 2021), gini (6th July 2021), Harmony (6th July 2021), leavesoftrees (6th July 2021), Matthew (6th July 2021), Merkaba360 (8th July 2021), Metaphor (6th July 2021), mountain_jim (6th July 2021), RunningDeer (6th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 144 posts

The invasion is happening already by illegals on the Southern Boarder.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Eva2 (6th July 2021), Harmony (6th July 2021), RunningDeer (6th July 2021), wondering (16th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #138
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

(queued):
    https://youtu.be/39l_eQTeLrg?t=2782
    This prediction about transitioning from a manufacturing culture to an agrarian one, has also been talked about before by Alex Collier, in his New Science presentation.

Quote There will be earth changes though. And I don't know at the moment if that happens where the safest place to be is. I don't know at this point. If I find out I’ll definitely let you know, but intuitively you will get it. I'm sure you will get it, that you will be exactly where it is you're supposed to be, and you will know exactly what it is you're supposed to do. You have to know that because that's what this is about. When we pass through this plane, we will become an agrarian society once again, which I thought was fascinating because Mr Mellen Thomas talked about that yesterday, as well last night, based on his death experiences that's what he was shown as well, that we become an agrarian society again. It’s not to say manufacturing will go away, it won’t but we will become indigenous people once again with the planet. I'm also told that many people, once we have passed through this transition

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Gwin Ru (6th July 2021), Harmony (6th July 2021), mountain_jim (6th July 2021), onawah (7th July 2021), RunningDeer (6th July 2021), wondering (16th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #139
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Prophecy and the Extraterrestrial, End Times Deceptions and the Grand Delusion
    w-Gary Wayne | OPR-Cosmic Salon Joint Roundtable
    (59 min)

This is the free, first segment of the full conversation.
    Thanks to my dear friend, Niish, for her work in coordinating and producing this sit-down session with researcher/author, Gary Wayne, author of “The Genesis 6 Conspiracy”. This is the FULL 2 hours, the public side 1st half, and the "behind the gate" second half in one file as an EXCLUSIVE to our subscribers.

As you will hear, there are many threads in the topical narrative, that stream from the core of ancient history, which I have talked about for over 10 years, and which Gary documents in his book. For the three of us, this is a topic with space for both certainty and speculation. We all agree that since the beginning of 2020 we are in an accelerated time line so to speak, that points towards a "reveal" of what we call the ET. Ancients Gods, Archons…

Interestingly, in the day these audio files dropped, the report from the Pentagon’s Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force also landed. Pretty much a "nothing burger" that hinted at, but then confirm/deny anything overt about what's being seen in the skies. This is, of course, more of the same duck-and-dodge tactics the US military has performed for over 75 years now. But---it points toward something else on the horizon. What? A future conversation for sure. Stay tuned!

The Genesis 6 Conspiracy: How Secret Societies and
    the Descendants of Giants Plan to Enslave Humankind

summary:
    There are giants among us, passing largely unnoticed, intent on carrying out a secret plan to enslave all humanity. They may not look like giants today, but their bloodlines extend all the way back to the Nephilim-the offspring of angels who mated with human women-described in Genesis 6 when giants roamed the land.

Gary Wayne, author of The Genesis 6 Conspiracy: How Secret Societies and the Descendants of Giants Plan to Enslave Humankind, details the role of modern-day Nephilim in Satan's plan to install the Antichrist at the End of Days. When God cast the angel Lucifer and his followers out of heaven, Lucifer set into motion a scheme to ensure the Nephilim survived. Why? Because from the bloodlines of these Nephilim the Antichrist will come. To keep his plan alive, Satan has enlisted the loyalty of secret societies such as the Freemasons, the Templars, and the Rosicrucians to conspire in teaching a theology and a history of the world that is contrary to the biblical one.

This Genesis 6 Conspiracy marches toward the Great Tribulation, when the loyalty of the Terminal Generation-this generation-will be tested. The Bible, along with many other ancient sources, clearly records the existence of giants. Wayne provides copious citations from many society insiders, along with extensive Bible references, other religious references, and historical material to bolster his contention. What he uncovers will astonish you-and it will challenge you to prepare for the fulfilling of God's promises.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th July 2021 at 17:19.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th July 2021), Harmony (12th July 2021), mountain_jim (6th July 2021), wondering (16th July 2021)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

But now...

In response to the spike protein being larger than the virus so a mask will protect you from them due to the larger size. That makes no sense to me. If we are to believe the illustrations and descriptions of a virus, a spike protein is just a tiny part of the virus. There are allegedly multiple spike proteins on a virus. Can you explain the logic here?

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th October 2021), Harmony (12th July 2021), RunningDeer (6th July 2021), wondering (6th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1 7 14 LastLast