Thread: Predictions for 2021

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Predictions for 2021

I was basically just passing along what has been reported from various sources, and I'm no scientist, so I cannot go into detail, but I will look for those reports and post some links in response to your query.

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    "In response to the spike protein being larger than the virus so a mask will protect you from them due to the larger size. That makes no sense to me. If we are to believe the illustrations and descriptions of a virus, a spike protein is just a tiny part of the virus. There are allegedly multiple spike proteins on a virus. Can you explain the logic here?
    Here's a start:
    The excerpt from this post explains in part why the spike protein which the body is programmed to produce by the COVID jab is unique:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1434227

"The Spike Protein Is a Bioweapon
    In my interview with Seneff and Mikovits (see earlier hyperlink), they both stressed that the key danger — both in COVID-19 and with the vaccines — is the spike protein itself. However, while the spike protein found in the virus is bad, the spike protein your body produces in response to the vaccine is far worse. Why?

Because the synthetic mRNA in the vaccine has been programmed to instruct your cells to produce an unnatural, genetically engineered spike protein. Specific alterations make it far more toxic than that found on the virus itself. Mikovits goes so far as to call the spike protein a bioweapon, as it is a disease-causing agent that demolishes innate immunity and exhausts your natural killer (NK) cells’ ability to determine which cells are infected and which aren’t.

In short, when you get the COVID-19 vaccine, you are being injected with an agent that instructs your body to produce the bioweapon in its own cells. This is about as diabolical as it gets.

In her paper, “Worse Than The Disease: Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19,” published in the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice and Research in collaboration with Dr. Greg Nigh,16 Seneff explains why the unnatural spike protein is so problematic.

In summary, normally, the spike protein on a virus will collapse on itself and fall into the cell once it attaches to the ACE2 receptor. The vaccine-induced spike protein does not do this. Instead it stays open and remains attached to the ACE2 receptor, thereby disabling it and causing a host of problems that lead to heart, lung and immune impairment.

What’s more, because the RNA code has been enriched with extra guanines (Gs) and cytosines (Cs), and configured as if it’s a human messenger RNA molecule ready to make protein by adding a polyA tail, the spike protein’s RNA sequence in the vaccine looks as if it is part bacteria,17 part human18 and part viral at the same time.

There’s also evidence suggesting the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein may be a prion, which is yet another piece of really bad news, particularly as it pertains to vaccine-induced spike protein. Prions are membrane proteins and when they misfold, they form crystals in the cytoplasm resulting in prion disease.

Since the mRNA in the vaccines has been modified to spew out very high amounts of spike protein (far greater than that of the actual virus), the risk of excessive buildup in the cytoplasm is high. And, since the spike protein doesn’t enter into the membrane of the cell, there’s a high risk that it can become problematic if indeed it works like a prion.

Remember, the research cited by Bridle at the beginning of this article found the spike protein accumulates in the spleen, among other places. Parkinson’s disease is a prion disease that has been traced back to prions originating in the spleen, that then travel up to the brain via the vagus nerve. In the same way, it’s quite possible COVID-19 vaccines may promote Parkinson’s and other human prion diseases such as Alzheimer’s."

AND

From this post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1429191

"This is a very interesting study on what could go wrong with the mRNA vaccines.

Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19

International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research2(1), May 10, 2021

2.Vaccine Shedding

There has been considerable chatter on the Internet about the possibility of vaccinated people causing disease in unvaccinated people in close proximity. While this may seem hard to believe, there is a plausible process by which it could occur through the release of exosomes from dendritic cells in the spleen containing misfolded spike proteins, in complex with other prion reconformed proteins. These exosomescan travel to distant places. It is not impossible to imagine that they are being released from the lungs and inhaled by a nearby person.

Extracellular vesicles, including exosomes, have been detected in sputum, mucus, epithelial lining fluid, and bronchoalveolar lavage fluid in association with respiratory diseases (Lucchetti et al., 2021).A Phase 1/2/3 study undertaken by BioNTech on the Pfizer mRNA vaccine implied in their study protocol that they anticipated the possibility of secondary exposure to the vaccine (BioNTech, 2020). The protocol included the requirement that “exposure during pregnancy” should be reported by the study participants.

They then gave examples of “environmental exposure during pregnancy” which included exposure “to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact.” They even suggested two levels of indirect exposure: “A male family member or healthcare provider who has been exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact then exposes his female partner prior toor around the time of conception.
    Study pdf https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23/34 "

(In my search so far, I haven't found anything about face masks affording protection from spike proteins, so maybe I just imagined that; but if I come across anything suggesting that, I will post it.
    However, there is lots about the jabbed transmitting spike proteins to others in this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1406201)
    Last edited by onawah; 6th July 2021 at 19:52.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2021), Eva2 (6th July 2021), gini (7th July 2021), Gwin Ru (14th July 2021), Harmony (12th July 2021), Ivanhoe (14th July 2021), justntime2learn (16th July 2021), mountain_jim (8th July 2021), palehorse (23rd August 2021), Pam (6th July 2021), Reinhard (8th July 2021), RunningDeer (6th July 2021), Stephanie (6th July 2021)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I was basically just passing along what has been reported from various sources, and I'm no scientist, so I cannot go into detail, but I will look for those reports and post some links in response to your query.

Quote Posted by Pam (here)
    "In response to the spike protein being larger than the virus so a mask will protect you from them due to the larger size. That makes no sense to me. If we are to believe the illustrations and descriptions of a virus, a spike protein is just a tiny part of the virus. There are allegedly multiple spike proteins on a virus. Can you explain the logic here?
    Here's a start:
    The excerpt from this post explains in part why the spike protein which the body is programmed to produce by the COVID jab is unique:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1434227

"The Spike Protein Is a Bioweapon
    In my interview with Seneff and Mikovits (see earlier hyperlink), they both stressed that the key danger — both in COVID-19 and with the vaccines — is the spike protein itself. However, while the spike protein found in the virus is bad, the spike protein your body produces in response to the vaccine is far worse. Why?

Because the synthetic mRNA in the vaccine has been programmed to instruct your cells to produce an unnatural, genetically engineered spike protein. Specific alterations make it far more toxic than that found on the virus itself. Mikovits goes so far as to call the spike protein a bioweapon, as it is a disease-causing agent that demolishes innate immunity and exhausts your natural killer (NK) cells’ ability to determine which cells are infected and which aren’t.

In short, when you get the COVID-19 vaccine, you are being injected with an agent that instructs your body to produce the bioweapon in its own cells. This is about as diabolical as it gets.

In her paper, “Worse Than The Disease: Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19,” published in the International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice and Research in collaboration with Dr. Greg Nigh,16 Seneff explains why the unnatural spike protein is so problematic.

In summary, normally, the spike protein on a virus will collapse on itself and fall into the cell once it attaches to the ACE2 receptor. The vaccine-induced spike protein does not do this. Instead it stays open and remains attached to the ACE2 receptor, thereby disabling it and causing a host of problems that lead to heart, lung and immune impairment.

What’s more, because the RNA code has been enriched with extra guanines (Gs) and cytosines (Cs), and configured as if it’s a human messenger RNA molecule ready to make protein by adding a polyA tail, the spike protein’s RNA sequence in the vaccine looks as if it is part bacteria,17 part human18 and part viral at the same time.

There’s also evidence suggesting the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein may be a prion, which is yet another piece of really bad news, particularly as it pertains to vaccine-induced spike protein. Prions are membrane proteins and when they misfold, they form crystals in the cytoplasm resulting in prion disease.

Since the mRNA in the vaccines has been modified to spew out very high amounts of spike protein (far greater than that of the actual virus), the risk of excessive buildup in the cytoplasm is high. And, since the spike protein doesn’t enter into the membrane of the cell, there’s a high risk that it can become problematic if indeed it works like a prion.

Remember, the research cited by Bridle at the beginning of this article found the spike protein accumulates in the spleen, among other places. Parkinson’s disease is a prion disease that has been traced back to prions originating in the spleen, that then travel up to the brain via the vagus nerve. In the same way, it’s quite possible COVID-19 vaccines may promote Parkinson’s and other human prion diseases such as Alzheimer’s."

AND

From this post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1429191

"This is a very interesting study on what could go wrong with the mRNA vaccines.

Worse Than the Disease? Reviewing Some Possible Unintended Consequences of the mRNA Vaccines Against COVID-19

International Journal of Vaccine Theory, Practice, and Research2(1), May 10, 2021

2.Vaccine Shedding

There has been considerable chatter on the Internet about the possibility of vaccinated people causing disease in unvaccinated people in close proximity. While this may seem hard to believe, there is a plausible process by which it could occur through the release of exosomes from dendritic cells in the spleen containing misfolded spike proteins, in complex with other prion reconformed proteins. These exosomescan travel to distant places. It is not impossible to imagine that they are being released from the lungs and inhaled by a nearby person.

Extracellular vesicles, including exosomes, have been detected in sputum, mucus, epithelial lining fluid, and bronchoalveolar lavage fluid in association with respiratory diseases (Lucchetti et al., 2021).A Phase 1/2/3 study undertaken by BioNTech on the Pfizer mRNA vaccine implied in their study protocol that they anticipated the possibility of secondary exposure to the vaccine (BioNTech, 2020). The protocol included the requirement that “exposure during pregnancy” should be reported by the study participants.

They then gave examples of “environmental exposure during pregnancy” which included exposure “to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact.” They even suggested two levels of indirect exposure: “A male family member or healthcare provider who has been exposed to the study intervention by inhalation or skin contact then exposes his female partner prior toor around the time of conception.
    Study pdf https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/23/34 "

(In my search so far, I haven't found anything about face masks affording protection from spike proteins, so maybe I just imagined that; but if I come across anything suggesting that, I will post it.
    However, there is lots about the jabbed transmitting spike proteins to others in this thread: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1406201)
    Quote y. While this may seem hard to believe, there is a plausible process by which it could occur through the release of exosomes from dendritic cells in the spleen containing misfolded spike proteins, in complex with other prion reconformed proteins.
    This could be the answer to my question, thank you so much, Onawah.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2021), Gwin Ru (14th July 2021), Harmony (12th July 2021), Hym (7th July 2021), justntime2learn (16th July 2021), mountain_jim (8th July 2021), onawah (6th July 2021), palehorse (23rd August 2021), Reinhard (15th July 2021), RunningDeer (6th July 2021), Stephanie (7th July 2021), wondering (6th July 2021)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,754 times in 2,555 posts

This is more of an opinion than a prediction for the next 6 months in Canada (and globally). Unfortunately, lots of doom and gloom but definitely not set in stone (I think):

https://www.bitchute.com/video/FKc9Zissrths

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/FKc9Zissrths
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 8th July 2021 at 17:04. Reason: embedded the video

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th July 2021), DaveToo (15th July 2021), Gwin Ru (14th July 2021), Harmony (12th July 2021), justntime2learn (16th July 2021), mountain_jim (8th July 2021), Reinhard (8th July 2021), RunningDeer (8th July 2021), Stephanie (9th July 2021), varuna (8th July 2021), wondering (8th July 2021)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

This exceptionally clear and strong presentation by Clif High absolutely belongs on this thread.

https://rumble.com/vjt2it-hyperinfla...clif-high.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vh6wdj

8. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (15th July 2021), All is one (15th July 2021), Ami (15th July 2021), Anka (14th July 2021), Blacklight43 (15th July 2021), Brigantia (18th July 2021), Brodie75 (15th July 2021), Cognitive Dissident (15th July 2021), Eva2 (15th July 2021), fifi (25th July 2021), gini (15th July 2021), Gwin Ru (14th July 2021), happyuk (15th July 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), Jambo (15th July 2021), justntime2learn (16th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th July 2021), mountain_jim (14th July 2021), onawah (15th July 2021), Peace in Oz (15th July 2021), pyrangello (15th July 2021), Reinhard (15th July 2021), RunningDeer (15th July 2021), Satori (15th July 2021), Stephanie (15th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th July 2021), TomKat (15th July 2021), Violet3 (16th July 2021), wondering (14th July 2021), Yoda (14th July 2021)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

been listening to cliff high for years, always like his take on whats happening and does he hit on all the topics and yes as raw as it can get, if you didn't prep at all, this may be a pinnacle event for you and those around you to do whatever you can. thanks bill

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

All is one (16th July 2021), Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), Jambo (15th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th July 2021), mountain_jim (15th July 2021), palehorse (23rd August 2021), RunningDeer (15th July 2021), Stephanie (15th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th July 2021), TomKat (15th July 2021), Violet3 (16th July 2021), wondering (15th July 2021)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Clif High @1:08:00 SpeakWithAnMD.com. It costs you $59 to order Ivermectin and you do it online. You’re covered in case anything happens… (Rumble)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This exceptionally clear and strong presentation by Clif High absolutely belongs on this thread.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th July 2021 at 01:57.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), fifi (25th July 2021), gini (15th July 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th July 2021), mountain_jim (15th July 2021), Satori (15th July 2021), Stephanie (15th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th July 2021), Violet3 (16th July 2021), wondering (15th July 2021)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

Amen running deer, my friend is a covid nurse of 40 years. She is not getting the shot and did order ivermectin and hydroxychloriquin to keep at home just in case. That should speak volumes.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), gini (15th July 2021), Harmony (15th July 2021), Jambo (15th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th July 2021), mountain_jim (15th July 2021), Peace in Oz (15th July 2021), RunningDeer (15th July 2021), Stephanie (15th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th July 2021), Violet3 (16th July 2021), wondering (15th July 2021)

15. Link to Post #148
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Clif High @1:08:00 SpeakWithAnMD.com. It costs you $59 to order Ivermectin and you do it online. You’re covered in case anything happens…
    You can also buy horse Ivermectin for a few bucks at stores like Tractor Supply, that's what I've done. Note that Amazon reviews for products like these are full of testimonials of humans taking these products, for both COVID and for scabies.

(I personally would not buy this on Amazon due to the possibility of getting counterfeit products, which seems common on Amazon.)
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

16. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), fifi (25th July 2021), gini (15th July 2021), Gwin Ru (16th July 2021), Harmony (16th July 2021), justntime2learn (16th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th July 2021), mountain_jim (15th July 2021), RunningDeer (15th July 2021), Stephanie (15th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th July 2021), Violet3 (16th July 2021), wondering (15th July 2021)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

This Cliff High interview is a great watch - after some years of discounting his value, I now intend to fully watch all of his current presentations and strongly consider his predictions, after viewing several over the last week.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Alan (15th July 2021), All is one (16th July 2021), Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), Harmony (16th July 2021), justntime2learn (16th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th July 2021), RunningDeer (15th July 2021), Stephanie (15th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th July 2021), Violet3 (16th July 2021), wondering (15th July 2021)

19. Link to Post #150
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

I'm not sure why Clif gets the attention he does, has he made any predictions of note? I know he we completely wrong about the asteroid a few years back.

In this video he makes some very specific predictions: before the end of the year, $100K bitcoin, $600 silver and $5000 gold. (My precious metals IRA will be very happy if he's right about the gold/silver.) If these predictions come true I'll certainly change my mind about him.
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

gini (15th July 2021), Gracy (15th July 2021), Harmony (16th July 2021), leavesoftrees (17th July 2021), onawah (15th July 2021), RunningDeer (15th July 2021), Violet3 (17th July 2021), wondering (15th July 2021)

21. Link to Post #151
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Quote Posted by Alan (here)
    I'm not sure why Clif gets the attention he does, has he made any predictions of note? I know he we completely wrong about the asteroid a few years back.

In this video he makes some very specific predictions: before the end of the year, $100K bitcoin, $600 silver and $5000 gold. (My precious metals IRA will be very happy if he's right about the gold/silver.) If these predictions come true I'll certainly change my mind about him.
    The problem with predictions is that they tend to gain much attention and buzz on the front end, however, they are seldom held to account when they almost inevitably fail to materialize on the back end. Ed Dames' predictions come to mind as an example, Cliff High's (as you mentioned) as well from what I've seen over the years.

I think it would be most interesting come 2022, to comb back through this thread and get a tally of hits and misses. It would be very indicative of who should be taken seriously going forward, and who should not.

22. Link to Post #152
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,081 times in 117 posts

I have followed Clif since maybe 2006 or 2007 and I always liked his reports and his recent videos. Some predictions were correct and many not. Predictions/forecasts with an exact time set are very difficult and mostly wrong. Personally I doubt that Bitcoin, Silver and Gold will be at the price level as mentioned by Clif. Not this year. In any case, although his price targets for this year most probably will not be reached, at least, so I believe, he is correct that Silver and Gold will be higher at the end of this year. Silver and Gold reaching new all time highs this year, would not surprise me at all. Therefore Silver at 50+ USD and Gold maybe above 2600 USD, could be possible over the coming 6 months.

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chrifri For This Post:

7alon (16th July 2021), Alan (15th July 2021), All is one (16th July 2021), gini (15th July 2021), Harmony (16th July 2021), mountain_jim (15th July 2021), RunningDeer (15th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th July 2021), Violet3 (17th July 2021), wondering (15th July 2021)

24. Link to Post #153
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Clif High’s presentation has changed from when he use to do the quarterly reports. I only purchased one because his predictions didn’t hit markers on topics important to me. And I stopped following him altogether when he went on the circuit to promote C60. A scam I bought into for 5-6 months in part because of him.

I’m glad I gave Clif a listen because I’m digging his new format. I’d add, my analytical and critical thought processes are on high alert.

I stated recently: Clif High presents some interesting points of view. I wish he'd get to where he's going in a more condensed fashion, but the side trips are worth the wait.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 15th July 2021 at 18:24.

25. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

7alon (15th July 2021), All is one (16th July 2021), Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), chrifri (16th July 2021), Eva2 (15th July 2021), fifi (25th July 2021), gini (15th July 2021), Harmony (16th July 2021), Journeyman (17th July 2021), justntime2learn (16th July 2021), mountain_jim (15th July 2021), onawah (15th July 2021), Sirus (15th July 2021), Stephanie (15th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th July 2021), Violet3 (17th July 2021), wondering (15th July 2021)

26. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

He is absolutely spot on with this in my opinion. I believe Brad Garlinghouse and his company Ripple is involved in this transition. Sec vs Ripple case has been very interesting indeed.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

avid (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), Harmony (16th July 2021), mountain_jim (15th July 2021), RunningDeer (15th July 2021), Stephanie (15th July 2021)

28. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

Review and transcript for the Clif High presentation "Hyperinflation Will Collapse Biden Administration"
    From: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/hyp...ion-clif-high/
    7/15/21
    (It's a partial transcript.)

"Clif High joins Greg Hunter on USAWatchdog with solid analysis about the looming hyperinflation, zombie apocalypse, Holodomor 2.0, the impending stock market crash and the potential closing of the market for a matter of time and the future of cryptocurrencies.

VAXX STRIKE FORCE ADVICE

He begins with his personal advice about how to deal with Joe Biden's vaccination strike force teams when they show up at our doors. He suggests that we not be afraid but instead, to take the opportunity to be friendly and to red-pill the door knockers and collapse this wannabe totalitarian effort from within by overwhelming these untrained volunteers with the truth. This is an information war and this is how to win.

For example, we could share the data points that have informed our decision to avoid the jab, like the CDC's own report, last week of over 9,000 Americans dead and over 430,000 adverse events reported to VAERS as of July 8th. This is many more deaths than all previous vaccines combined and these numbers could in reality be much, much higher, according to a 2011 Harvard University study that revealed that cases reported to VAERS may account for less than 1% of actual cases. There's also the nearly 18,000 dead and nearly 1.7 million officially reported injured on Europe's EudraVigilance system and double those numbers in Asia and Africa.

If this fails, you can always call 911 to report any trespassing strike forcers that refuse to leave and if your police are "woke", you can still insist on pressing charges.

HYPERINFLATION SHADES OF WEIMAR GERMANY

But I digress, because the main message has to do with with the impending zombie apocalypse, engineered famine and economic crisis accompanying the collapse and hyperinflation of the US dollar, which Clif says will begin in earnest in late September and October.

We are looking at the imminent collapse of the federal economy. He says government accounting software is full of built-in limitations, which will make budgeting and payments all but impossible, as the dollar hyperinflates. He says, "The Government will actually not be able to write checks, because the computers will refuse to print them...there are all kinds of – thousands of – constraints that are built-in to software that were figured at a time when there was a more rational, notional view of inflation that was closer to reality. Now, we have this weird bifurcation, where we have the mainstream establishment; the Biden administration and the Fed, maintaining through lies that inflation is not as high as it is and yet, in the factual, day-to-day reporting of it, the inflation is creeping out, beyond their ability to actually control the prices. Unless we put price controls on, we will soon reach the point where many of these government contractors will exceed the constraints, simply because of the course of the inflation creeping up."

As an example of this, he says, "There are federal agencies here, in Western Washington that have to get special permission to go and buy gasoline for their vehicles, because the gasoline is costing more than the amount allocated on the contract they're working under."

Clif estimates that we are currently experiencing actual inflation of 30%-40% so far this year, if we look at John Williams' Shadow Stats on most of the things the Federal Government is going to have to buy. This will cause all of the budgets to be re-done and the software revised. This will affect the Government's ability to pay people, that will mimic the days of the Weimar Republic of early 1923, when 90% of the non-military federal employees walked away, because there was no point in showing up.

The Bundespost shut down, the markets shut down because of hyperinflation, causing the government to collapse and "There was no one for the population to go and beat up, because all of the federal employees had converted over to just being civilians and they were irritated, as well...

"We are at the death of empire. All empires die of hyperinflation. The British Empire died of hyperinflation and the Pound Sterling took a huge hit and it was the global reserve [currency] of the planet. This is the closest we've had in modern times to what we're going to be through and it cut about a third of purchasing power away from the average citizen of the UK. So, we will lose about a third of our purchasing power as we go forward through this hyperinflation in just the next few months."

MODERN MONETARY THEORY

Clif says, "Inflation only exists if you have to compensate real wealth for dollars or for your currency. We could use Monopoly money and run an entire country on the Monopoly money and print it out in vast quantities every day, as long as we were destroying it every night, so that we were dealing with a known set of scarcity. And that's what they're trying to manage. This what they call Modern Monetary Theory (MMT). And the idea is that we will open up the spigots on the front end and we will pump as much money as is politically necessary to keep the populace from cutting the throats of the power elite and stringing them up on trees. That's their goal. And then, on the back end, in order that we not run into a hard wall of money having to equal value, we will siphon the stuff out before it reaches that point.

"So we can print a trillion dollars ever hour and suck out almost a trillion dollars every hour and as long as we are able to maintain that sucking process, so to speak on the back end, everything is good because we'll only have to reconcile, say a billion dollars per hour with real value, which is doable.

"So we're at that point now where the empire is collapsing. It's collapsing because the money is no good and the lack of sound money is more than just the philosophy and the liquidity. If your money is unsound, it affects the populace – every single individual – at a core energetic level within their being and it shapes all of their destiny. And it shapes their destiny for all of their life...

"Sound money produces a situation where one person need work to support four...We're rapidly approaching the point now, as was encountered in 1789, when almost every person in the family has to work in order to get enough money to provide food. The only reason why we're not like the peasants in France that revolted and set up the guillotines is because they're supplying us with this 'stimulus' money...to maintain the populace calm. That's their goal."

This has led to difficulties in getting anyone to work and the consequent collapses in the supply chain, which was entirely expected by the power elite. This is what's known as Kondratiev's crack-up boom. "It happened in 1789 and a lot of the elite lost their lives. This time, they don't want to lose their lives." This is a big part of what the Vaxx Apocalypse is all about, as well as the engineered famine that is on the horizon.

HOLODOMOR & THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

Clif continues, "They're attempting to take advantage of the fact that people don't want to work. They're going to create labor shortages in the food industry and...they want to starve hundreds of millions of people to death over the next two years. The reason that they're attempting to do this is because their plan to destroy those same number of people over the next five years with lockdowns has failed.

"It failed because...of a counteroffensive. The face of that counter-offensive was Trump. He took actions back in 2020 that today are pushing the power elite towards starvation of us, because their plan to lock us all down and kill us off slowly, in our own little cages fell apart. So now, they've got to do something, because they're committed. They're at a stage now, where they can't back down and they must continue with the idea of trying to kill as many of us as possible, now that we have this Great Awakening and now that they have broken the veil of secrecy...this is why the door-to-door thing (vaxx strike forces)."

He says, "The vaccine is not a vaccine...they're trying to inoculate maybe 95% of humanity out of existence." As far back as 2003, he says his Web Bots data was coming back with 1.24 billion people dying prematurely and right now, we're at a point where slightly over 2 billion people have been injected with the spike protein-graphene oxide paramagnetic nanoparticles.

He says that certain UK groups associated with the Tavistock Institute are predicting that 60%-70% of those who were vaccinated will sicken and die this fall. If their data is accurate, it would be very close to his Web Bot predictions starting 18 years ago. If 60%-70% of the 46% of the US population that the Biden administration claims has been vaccinated, we're looking at over 100 million dead in the US and a collapse of the social order. We won't have enough truck drivers, we won't have enough dentists, doctors, airline pilots, cargo ship pilots, etc.

Just prior to the vaxx die-off, which is starting to happen now, the victims will lose their mental faculties, due to micro-blood clots in the brain and in the heart, which are the cause of neurological damage and enlarged hearts, according to recent autopsies in Europe. "Blood clots occurring at a capillary level. This has never before been seen. This is not a rare disease. This is an absolutely new phenomenon."

It's been reported that 19 out 20 Democrats have taken the vaxx, so their demise will accelerate the end of wokeness, along with a post-apocalyptic economy no longer being able to support such nonsense.

I'm not going to summarize the whole thing but this is a blockbuster interview with amazing insights, well worth you time

Running Time: 70 mins"
    Each breath a gift...

29. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

7alon (16th July 2021), All is one (16th July 2021), avid (15th July 2021), Bill Ryan (15th July 2021), Eva2 (16th July 2021), fifi (25th July 2021), gini (15th July 2021), Gwin Ru (16th July 2021), Harmony (16th July 2021), meeradas (15th July 2021), mountain_jim (15th July 2021), Reinhard (16th July 2021), RunningDeer (15th July 2021), Sirus (16th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th July 2021), Violet3 (17th July 2021), wondering (15th July 2021)

30. Link to Post #156
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

The following is a session from March 2020... more than 2 years prior, brings us to the end of 2017 beginning of 2018... and that's corroborated by the likes of Dr. David Martin or Dr. Judy Mikovits for the release of the first generation of the bioweapon.
    Session 21 March 2020
    Laura

[...]

Q: (Joe) Is there any truth to the claim that the reason for the measures being imposed on Western nations is to prevent them getting infected all at once, or to avoid them infecting those who are weak or elderly as per the official mainstream narrative? They talk of “flattening the curve.”

A: No.

Q: (Pierre) So what is the agenda...

(Joe) Well, what reason then are the leaders of Western nations being given that is making them agree to shut down large parts of their countries?

A: There are several complexes of agendas in play, as well conflicts.

Q: (L) Well... We've got some questions from forum members, and maybe if I just kinda go through them it'll get things sorted out. Or do you have something really specific to ask?

(Pierre) I wanted to ask about, "several complex factors in play". It made me think that two factors were mentioned several times: the economic factor, and on the political level a way to increase the power of the authorities.

(L) Okay, so is one of these factors that it was seen that this was a good opportunity to reset the economy?

A: Yes

Q: (L) And they think that they're going to reset the economy and just put everything back together when they decide to?

A: Yes. Wishful thinking.

Q: (L) Is another factor to reinforce their power to be able to lock down, impose restrictions, control people... Is that another part of it?

A: Yes but that too will backfire due to exposure.

Q: (Pierre) About the financial markets or reset: They comment, "wishful thinking". So the idea is to burst the bubble now and then to regrow the markets and make a lot of profit down and up - both ways. Is it an allusion to the previous session where it was said that the next crash will be engineered in the beginning, but then an unexpected factor will enter in and the downward spiral will get out of control?

A: Possible, but the exposure factor will also enter in.

[...]

(L) In other words, I think they are asking was it all planned in advance?

A: No, but plans along similar lines were activated to take advantage of opportunity.

Q: (Joe) Was this at the level of the World Health Organization? Or... What body was involved in implementing these plans?

A: Secret consortium of which the WHO is just a tool.

Q: (L) Okay. Another person asks:

Where is the safest place for us to be during the existing and upcoming turmoil?

A: Any place is safe to the knowledgeable person. Do you have the energy and resources to change?

Q: (L) And I guess it also comes down to if you have knowledge and you're in a high-stress environment, you can be safe but it takes a lot of energy for that, too. If you would like to reduce your stress and energy expenditure or if you NEED to reduce them, then you should make changes?

Q: (L) Okay, so...

(Joe) The most obvious effect of these measures that they're putting in place is a kind of pseudo-totalitarian lock down essentially. Can we assume that that was one of the agendas: to impose those lock downs on people?

A: Yes, total control. But it was not necessarily envisioned as lock down in this way.

Q: (Joe) It kinda got beyond their...

(L) What changed their...

(Andromeda) Approach?[...]

(L) Alright, here we go. We're ready!

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

[The above answer took 12 minutes and 38 seconds with 2 short arm-resting breaks!]

Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

Q: (L) If they're so desperate to halt the spread, they’re not testing anyone! They're assuming everyone is infected... Well, I guess that's why they're locking everyone down. That's why it's a lock down.

(Andromeda) They really don't want people to spread it. They're really afraid.

(L) And it's not because people may die. People are not dying anywhere near the numbers that they die from regular flu. They have manipulated the system so that emergency rooms and ICUs are stacked with apparent CV patients, but that may not be so.

(Pierre) And lock down and quarantine are very effective methods to contain epidemics – witness the Black Death.

(Joe) The reason they're telling everyone it's deadly and imposing the lock down is to stop the spread of the virus because it has kind of positive effects. And they are attaching other agendas to it, including financial melt-down, money controls, and so forth.

(Gaby) But that means this virus has been out there in the world for awhile now...

(Andromeda) How long has it been circulating?

A: More than two years.

Q: (L) But it took awhile to mutate and do other things.

(Pierre) Did some people here have the virus?

A: Nearly all of you!

[...]

(Joe) They said nearly all of us. So at least one person didn't have it according to the C's. But which strain was it, the good one or the bad one? [laughter]

A: You can't divide it that way.

Q: (L) Are you suggesting that, depending on the individual, one strain could have the same effect as the other strain on another individual?

-------------------------------------------------

... me think that's a "hit" for the Cs...

Anyways, what's extraordinary is that their bioweapon triggered a mass awakening... en masse, via herd immunity (which means the majority of the earth population caught it and spat it out) prior to the launch of their murderous, lethal injections. That's the sieves/filter separating the awaken, alive and free beings from the asleep, mind controlled PLFs... whether one likes it or not and resulting in "Two Earths".

In other words, we are faced with an nth degree cluster-f^ckery... any wonder anyone is not confused?

31. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (16th July 2021), Bill Ryan (16th July 2021), Brigantia (16th July 2021), Chip (17th July 2021), Harmony (16th July 2021), justntime2learn (16th July 2021), mountain_jim (16th July 2021), onawah (17th July 2021), pyrangello (16th July 2021), RunningDeer (16th July 2021), Sadieblue (17th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th July 2021), Violet3 (17th July 2021), wondering (16th July 2021)

32. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

The following is a session from March 2020... more than 2 years prior, brings us to the end of 2017 beginning of 2018... and that's corroborated by the likes of Dr. David Martin or Dr. Judy Mikovits for the release of the first generation of the bioweapon.
    Many thanks — that's very interesting (all the parts in purple), and that all feels totally plausible.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th July 2021 at 15:25.

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (16th July 2021), Chip (17th July 2021), Gwin Ru (16th July 2021), Harmony (16th July 2021), mountain_jim (16th July 2021), pyrangello (16th July 2021), RunningDeer (16th July 2021), Sadieblue (17th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th July 2021), Violet3 (17th July 2021), Yoda (16th July 2021)

34. Link to Post #158
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

Many thanks — that's very interesting (all the parts in purple), and that all feels totally plausible.

I would recommend that one reads the whole session as well as some of the comments referencing other sessions, very mind opening: Session 21 March 2020

35. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th July 2021), Chip (17th July 2021), Harmony (17th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (16th July 2021), mountain_jim (16th July 2021), RunningDeer (16th July 2021), Sadieblue (17th July 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th July 2021), Violet3 (17th July 2021)

36. Link to Post #159
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

I forget which video it was, but Clif admits to this quite openly, explaining that all he does is glean the data from his webbots scanning the pulse of the web. It is not precise, and data can morph rapidly. It is simply the pulse at the moment of the web scan.

An example he gave, was that for several years he kept picking up things concerning "solar" problems. It was quite strong data regarding "solar flare-ups" of some sort, which he naturally interpreted as sun related. I remember those reports, frequently mentioning problems concerning the keyword "solar" or related keywords. I remember puzzling over those reports, that never seemed to happen... Problems with the sun. Now, in retrospect, he sees that the solar-related data may very well have been alluding to "Corona", and picking up on the prediction of the now-current events.

Corona
    ANATOMY
    a part of the body resembling or likened to a crown.
    ASTRONOMY
    the rarefied gaseous envelope of the sun and other stars. The sun's corona is normally visible only during a total solar eclipse, when it is seen as an irregularly shaped pearly glow surrounding the darkened disk of the moon.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

All is one (16th July 2021), Bill Ryan (18th July 2021), Eva2 (16th July 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), Harmony (17th July 2021), Jambo (17th July 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (16th July 2021), Mare (16th July 2021), Matthew (16th July 2021), mountain_jim (16th July 2021), RunningDeer (16th July 2021), wondering (16th July 2021)

38. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,984 times in 463 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    I stated recently: Clif High presents some interesting points of view. I wish he'd get to where he's going in a more condensed fashion, but the side trips are worth the wait.
    Totally agree. I have never seen someone use a white board so ineffectually. He says something and then turns to the board and writes it down - the only purpose I can see in doing this is it stretches out his presentation to twice the necessary length and creates a huge mess at the end.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to leavesoftrees For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th July 2021), RunningDeer (17th July 2021), wondering (18th July 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1 8 14 LastLast