+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rolci's step-by-step How-To guide to manifestation (to create your reality)

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Rolci's step-by-step How-To guide to manifestation (to create your reality)

Most of us have at least heard the term "you create your reality". Many of you have watched videos on how manifestation works, whether it was the movie "The Secret" or a speech/interview with people like Gregg Braden (The Lost Mode of Prayer) or Joe Dispenza (You Are the Placebo), Sadhguru or maybe Rhonda Byrne herself (Lewis Howes made an interview with her recently, I recommend it), while others will maintain that the ideas of manifestation or the whole "law of attraction" idea are no more than New Age hogwash.

My guided visualization (that just occurred to me I should probably make into a youtube video - but if someone could you're more than welcome to make one and share) is obviously for anyone that has a mind that's sufficiently open to allow them to at least give things a try. The reason I'm even writing this is because that's exactly what I've done - give it a few tries - and had results I honestly did not expect. I used a different visualization to the one I'm going to share. I might share the one I used - in fact I will at the end - but I consider this new visualization an upgrade (albeit one I haven't tested yet but which I intuit to be most potent) for many reasons.

Let's jump right into it, shall we?

First I'd like you to imagine the Multiverse we live in, where there are infinite Universes, each slightly different than the others, some almost identical to ours, others vastly different. The way it works is each has a slightly different timeline ("past", "present", "future") that's fixed. You might have heard of there being one eternal moment in ultimate reality. Well, this is it. And no, a fixed future does not mean "no free will". Free will is not about changing things in this reality. Free will is the possibility to CHOOSE which reality you will experience. So what we're going to do for this exercise is leave this reality where things have been going differently to how you'd want them (that's why you want to use a manifestation technique, right?), and consciously CHOOSE the reality you want to experience.

In order to do this, you will close your eyes (once you're finished reading, until there is an audio/video version that you can use for a guided visualization), leave your body (as you would do in astral projection), leave the Earth and the Solar system also if you want, and imagine a circular "hole" in the space-time continuum, either in the middle of empty space, or even the ceiling of the room you're in, and pass through that into The Void. You look back through the hole and glance once more at the reality you no longer wish to experience, and remind yourself what thing(s) you want to change. In order to find the right Universe, simply visualize the "future" you wish to experience and let the Universes flick by on the other side of the hole as though you're watching the windows of a train or a metro passing by until it's the one you want. Look through and see how it's a universe with a fixed timeline that contains the "future" you want, and pass through the hole in order to occupy your new (identical - or improved?) body in the seeming "present", ready for your new fixed and CERTAIN future to unfold.

That's the gist of it. The better your visualization skills, the better the results. If you want to improve your visualization skills you might want to start with a book like Creative Visualization by Shakti Gawain. Another excellent way is to actually learn to astral project. My personal favorite technique I would recommend to anybody is Lucid Dreaming. So underrated and bursting with literally infinite potential, people have no idea! The best way to start that I'm aware of is https://ld4all.com/ There are even exercises where you create this portal in the lucid dream and you can actually SEE it, FEEL the wind as the Universes flash by, etc. Lucid Dreaming makes it all real.

The above technique is by no means the only technique. It is "a" technique. You will have heard of many others if this has been of interest to you. You can find them all over the internet.

Before I go I will share the one I've used successfully in the past, since I promised.

My visualization technique uses the Library of Alexandria. You stand in front with an intention (Decide what you want to happen in your future.) Be aware that the books in the library represent timelines. Step through the entrance and be guided to where the book you need can be found. Choose which book (reality) you want, absorb the information (express your interest in the subject, thereby making your choice of reality). Yes, it is exactly like reading the book and absorbing the information that you can use to learn skills to change your life, except this is instant, without going through the hoops of reading, learning, applying, developing skills, applying for a job, getting the money, buying the thing. You will simply attract what you want into your life. You may even picture the book turning into star dust that enters you to become part of your body.

What I want you to realize more than anything is that these techniques will work for you if you feel they resonate with you. The latter works for me because I "invented" it. The first will work because the visualization is more "dramatic" - a tear in the fabric of the Universe as opposed to a book in a library. Always remember:

The most potent magic as the one you invent for yourself. The one that has personal meaning. The more elaborate, the more potent. That is why chaos magic is living its golden age.

I did not share these techniques for you to necessarily follow, and try and if they don't work then it's hogwash. See them as examples, showing you how you can use your imagination to invent your own technique. The common ground underlying them all is that they can be used (and are used by many) to create your reality. Some of you have read my thread on living life as a breatharian. That's one small piece of the life I've created for myself. Others are more personal and I would not share. Although I have touched upon some of those in my other thread. Use your imagination. More than that, use your imagination to figure out ways to improve your life. SPEND TIME thinking about what you TRULY want. This will help you IMMENSELY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ03FmwlIEs

On a final note, I've had to go through an uncanny series of synchronistic hurdles in order to type up and post this guide for some reason unknown to me, as though this particular Universe I'm in right now were conspiring in resistance to me bringing in this idea. Not sure what this means. Maybe it's a test. If you (my other self) are reading this, we passed. Where we go from here is a choice I'll leave to you.

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to Rolci For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st January 2021), Baby Steps (6th January 2021), Ben (2nd January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st January 2021), Delight (1st January 2021), EFO (1st January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021), Icare (6th January 2021), Ioneo (1st January 2021), iota (2nd January 2021), Journeyman (1st January 2021), kfm27917 (2nd January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd January 2021), Michi (1st January 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd January 2021), selinam (2nd January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st January 2021), Sunny (6th January 2021), thepainterdoug (1st January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,910 times in 2,594 posts

Default Re: Rolci's step-by-step How-To guide to manifestation (to create your reality)

I am looking forward to this thread and your insights, Rolci.
    Like you, I am convinced of the truth of reality creation and manifestation as a key truth of our existence.
    I suspect it is ultimately All Mind that we are in, and I suspect TPTB have a vast understanding of this, which they work hard to keep to themselves.

As a child, my nightly thing was to "imagine" lovely scenarios, just for the FUN of it, before falling asleep.
    It was calming and soothing, and I expected them to come true. And so they often did.
    It was more or less a natural past-time, which slowly faded as I matured and viewed worry and mulling over stuff as more constructive.

But once I resurrected this memory, and resumed that simple practice just as an open-minded "experiment", the results were clear and I even amazed myself. haha

"We're all bozos on this bus"

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

aoibhghaire (1st January 2021), Ben (2nd January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (1st January 2021), Constance (1st January 2021), EFO (1st January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021), Icare (6th January 2021), iota (2nd January 2021), kfm27917 (2nd January 2021), onevoice (2nd January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,438 times in 3,321 posts

Default Re: Rolci's step-by-step How-To guide to manifestation (to create your reality)

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:59.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Ben (2nd January 2021), EFO (1st January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (7th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), Icare (6th January 2021), iota (2nd January 2021), kfm27917 (7th January 2021), Mark (Star Mariner) (2nd January 2021), onevoice (2nd January 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (1st January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,910 times in 2,594 posts

Quote Posted by Constance (here)

Wonderful! Imagine if every child had their parents ask them nightly what beauty, goodness and freedom they had witnessed or experienced?

Imagine what might fill a childs imagination and dreams if the childs parents were to role-model a heaven-on-earth for a child?

Imagine if a child was told that they could have an intuition with each and every heart beat and breath?

Imagine if we were to focus all our imaginings and efforts on a new new world, one that loved and served all?

Wouldn't that be a great focus for our educational system to incorporate?
    I've often pondered what a shift in the itinerary of our educational systems, to include subjects like "methods of manifestation", "self actualization", "reality shifting", "karma" etc. etc., might result in.
    Sure seems like there could be some rapid results from that!
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Ben (2nd January 2021), Constance (1st January 2021), EFO (1st January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), Icare (6th January 2021), iota (2nd January 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd January 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,231 times in 233 posts

A couple of hours ago, I was sitting at the kitchen table with a couple of friends, and I was talking about manifestation experiences, how I feel it's an integral part of our accelerating evolution and that I'd like to learn new techniques to experiment with.

Well, whaddya know... That didn't take long. 😉

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

Constance (2nd January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), Icare (6th January 2021), Peace in Oz (2nd January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,277 times in 3,171 posts

Roici / thanks for your post and in complete respect i have some questions . You make this sound so easy. i have studied robert monroe and many videos on this. i have read a hundred NDE,s and have studied and have had Lucid dreams.

i only had one true OBEe in my life, meaning being outside my body and actually seeing it from another perspective.
    but I dont understand how you describe this as seemingly so easy? Just go astral projecting? How?

and then seek a different time line and then pick and choose a universe? this sounds like imagining, within your present reality .
    can you please explain this more, give some real accounts of your successes ?
    many thanks
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 2nd January 2021 at 05:27.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (7th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021), Icare (6th January 2021), kfm27917 (2nd January 2021), onevoice (2nd January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Dear Doug and Avalon adventurers: The above subject has also interested me greatly. Why? Perhaps because I felt trapped by a world not of my choosing, though what that would be like I really have little idea. Having my abode lined with books or information on subjects of true interest and without disturbances (this seems impossible to obtain) sounds wonderful on the surface. However, the truth may be that where we are is really where we wanted to be. But this is not what I wanted to say here. Overseas, I knew someone who had Astral Travels as a part of his OBE's and visits from space Aliens which were all too real. He was also able to summon a Ginn who rose out of the ground to do his bidding on one occasion. This frightened me as being dangerous to body and soul, although I knew he was of a different view. Thankfully, we were merely platonic friends. He traveled in his OBE's with his lover who is now in the Afterlife on occasion. I knew enough about him to believe him entirely. His body was obviously full of Implants, as he complained that his electrical appliances went dead all too often without explanation. He lived near an undersea UFO Alien Base.

My experience with use of the MIND enabled me to reach out to my mother who lived 2000 miles away and touch her shoulder as she descended the stairs. She said it scared her nearly to death. On another occasion, she saw me standing in her bedroom looking at her. On other occasions, I transmitted brief messages to her. This taught me that where we are and what we are up to is a MIND THING and not a physical thing. Our physical world is really a complex MIND WORLD. I can probably travel wherever I wish, but truthfully, the real world has been taught to me as being a frightening place with frightening people. Seventeen years in NYC as a young woman really reinforced that, so why would I wish to wander the Universe only to be faced with what my imagination could provide. I have quite an imagination and must learn to discipline it before cutting loose. My mother was fearful for her children and made me a bit too cautious. I have a home elsewhere and have spent years renovating the old thing l20 years old and know every part by heart. An excellent place to practice with teleportation. What if I materialized there and could not get back?? Haha.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

earthdreamer (6th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), Icare (6th January 2021), thepainterdoug (6th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Dear Doug and Avalon adventurers: The above subject has also interested me greatly. Why? Perhaps because I felt trapped by a world not of my choosing, though what that would be like I really have little idea. Having my abode lined with books or information on subjects of true interest and without disturbances (this seems impossible to obtain) sounds wonderful on the surface. However, the truth may be that where we are is really where we wanted to be. But this is not what I wanted to say here. Overseas, I knew someone who had Astral Travels as a part of his OBE's and visits from space Aliens which were all too real. He was also able to summon a Ginn who rose out of the ground to do his bidding on one occasion. This frightened me as being dangerous to body and soul, although I knew he was of a different view. Thankfully, we were merely platonic friends. He traveled in his OBE's with his lover who is now in the Afterlife on occasion. I knew enough about him to believe him entirely. His body was obviously full of Implants, as he complained that his electrical appliances went dead all too often without explanation. He lived near an undersea UFO Alien Base.

My experience with use of the MIND enabled me to reach out to my mother who lived 2000 miles away and touch her shoulder as she descended the stairs. She said it scared her nearly to death. On another occasion, she saw me standing in her bedroom looking at her. On other occasions, I transmitted brief messages to her. This taught me that where we are and what we are up to is a MIND THING and not a physical thing. Our physical world is really a complex MIND WORLD. I can probably travel wherever I wish, but truthfully, the real world has been taught to me as being a frightening place with frightening people. Seventeen years in NYC as a young woman really reinforced that, so why would I wish to wander the Universe only to be faced with what my imagination could provide. I have quite an imagination and must learn to discipline it before cutting loose. My mother was fearful for her children and made me a bit too cautious. I have a home elsewhere and have spent years renovating the old thing l20 years old and know every part by heart. An excellent place to practice with teleportation. What if I materialized there and could not get back?? Haha.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

thepainterdoug (6th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,277 times in 3,171 posts

Amor im not only convinced that we are not a body, its the only thing that even makes sense to me.

but i guess there are real dangers and challenges in other dimensions like this one as well

but im trying every night to leave my body. other than dreams and the ocassional lucid dream, i find it difficult. i only did it once. so i dont know how it can be talked about as if going on a rollercoaster ride
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 6th January 2021 at 01:46.

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As stated elsewhere on Avalon, I was "assisted" in floating 6 ft. above my body while I was simply resting, not sleeping, after a tiring shopping trip in NYC. The Evil presence of this entity terrified me. I made the sign of the cross and asked the Lord for help automatically, slammed back into my body and hit the floor running down stairs. I was just at the right age for becoming a reproduction victim. The second experience came on an island where I was living, not far from a UFO base as I later learned. I was asleep lightly in the afternoon and suddenly became aware that I was floating outside of my body. Off to my right, outside of the walls of the house I was resting in, there were fluffy clouds which were normally white. Now, however, everything light was dark and vice versa. Inside of a dark cloud was a light, no shape, just a light. When I awoke, I realized that I had been out of my body and seen a UFO hiding in a cloud. I believe this might be what is called Lucid Dreaming, being aware both subconsciously and consciously. I believe there are many with advice on the Internet about Tibetan and Robert Monroe Institute practices, etc. When I was a teen, I wanted to escape to a Tibetan monastery. I was also planning to build a raft to Fatu Hiva, anything to escape from New York City. I just had to stop typing because I was cracking up with laughter.

As to the experience of tele-porting, I believe Tibetan adepts do this and suspect that two kinds exist. If you succeed in tele-porting to a place, you may be invisible to others presently in that place, because it is your experience only and you are not connecting with the minds of others in that place. However, as in the case of my touching my mother on her shoulder, she felt it but did not see me. I never told her what I had done. just listened to her recollection. I believe all these are merely levels of concentration used by the traveler. First to convince him/herself that they have arrived at the place alone and can feel surfaces, etc. Then, if there are people in that place known to you, you may establish contact by further concentration. Start taking brain supplements to aid concentration and escape Alzheimer's. (Dr. Wallach's Critical Health Supplements all taken together, because that is how the body works, can be trusted.) Concentration, and belief in the principle of Mind as the ultimate creator of all is crucial. Those are the buttons you press to move around and create. That is the True World, ours is but an exercise in putting it into use. Mary Baker Eddy used this belief as the foundation of her writings, but she did not realize how difficult it was for the average brainwashed human to Believe. I include myself in this; however, like you, it is the only thing that makes sense. I see it as the foundation for constructing the mental picture of the quantum universe and feel that I am gradually being given bits of information which connect the DOTS in constructing both the movements and inter workings between the moving arms of the time lines, the wormholes from which they emanate and their inter-weaving, comings and goings to and from the zero field. One thing leading logically to the other. I do not think mathematically.

By the way, don't forget about the image at Mount McKinley. I have more to tell you about another similar but different find.

Doug, what is in your current picture next to this post? At first it looked like a chicken emerging from an egg in a frying pan which subsequently turned into a pair of broken spectacles in a frying pan, being observed by a cute seahorse. Care to clue us in on your subconscious? Is it a toss up which of us is headed off to the loony bin first? Hope you are laughting.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

dlnewton (10th February 2021), Hym (7th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Forgive me Doug: I think I have decoded your Avatar as the need for some Sun, sea, beach and swimming, all to give your eyes a needed rest.

+ Reply to Thread