+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vaccine Message in Space Needle New Year's Light Show

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,777 times in 1,348 posts

Default Vaccine Message in Space Needle New Year's Light Show

I was rather stunned watching the New Year's light show around Seattle's Space Needle. I was first wondering if this was actually a real light show. I wondered how they could do such a thing, then found out you could only view it online.

Then I began seeing the transhumanist vaccine message in the light show. I was shocked.

First there are virtual fireworks. Nothing unusual about that.

Then representations of electronic circuits appear followed by DNA strands twisting around the Space Needle and then collapsing into the Needle and shooting upwards through the Needle. Then 3D geometric forms, possibly representing changing molecular structures.

Then a single cell that divides and keeps on dividing until it forms a cocoon. The metamorphosis then completes with the emergence of a new life form in the form of a butterfly (transformation via mRNA vaccine). The body of the butterfly strikes me as being strangely human in form.

Then a strange sort of plant forms with music that sounds somewhat Chinese followed by bioluminescent jellyfish, the DNA of which is a component in COVID vaccines.

I found the light show to be quite awesome but creepy. Very, very creepy.

The light show was sponsored by T-Mobile, "the best wireless company around with America's largest 5G network" in partnership with "Global Illumination". The show is entitled "The Dream". But it seems more like a nightmare to me.

Oh, by the way, it begins with the title "T-Mobile, New Year's at the Needle".

Check out "Global Illumination's" website logo (i.e., symbol): http://globalillumination.net/

Mere coincidence?--Or maybe I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist, ha, ha, ha.

If anyone else notices more symbolism in this online virtual light show, please point it out.

Here it is on Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/496136194
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 2nd January 2021 at 09:40.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Anna70 (23rd January 2021), avid (2nd January 2021), CurEus (4th January 2021), Dorjezigzag (5th January 2021), Franny (5th January 2021), gord (2nd January 2021), Kryztian (5th January 2021), Reinhard (2nd January 2021), selinam (2nd January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (2nd January 2021), Tintin (5th January 2021), toppy (2nd January 2021), Yoda (2nd January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Vaccine Message in Space Needle New Year's Light Show

Thank you, Truman,
    for spreading this most revealing nightmare, sponsored by T-Mobile, the biggest telco in my homecountry! ---- very embarrassing and shocking !
    A disgustingly clear visualization of the PLAN ---- it's our responsibilty now to make sure "they" can not realize it....utilising all the help we can get.
    Needless to asure you: no, you're not a c."theorist", but a conspiracy revealer.
    Lets make this a year of relentlessly spotlighting the truth and of the 'Great Reset' of freedom and personal responsibility!
    Reinhard

PS: .... everything can be perverted, even LaoTse's quote about the metamorphosis of mankind.......see below
    Last edited by Reinhard; 2nd January 2021 at 10:18.
    The very moment the caterpillar thought the world would end, it turned into a butterfly.
    Laotse

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Reinhard For This Post:

Anna70 (23rd January 2021), Franny (5th January 2021), Kryztian (5th January 2021), selinam (2nd January 2021), Tintin (5th January 2021), toppy (2nd January 2021), TrumanCash (2nd January 2021), Yoda (2nd January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

To add to my original post, it appears that the main theme is mankind, via "science", creating artificial lifeforms including human hybrids--splicing human DNA with animal DNA (chimeric genetics). Later, there are two humans apparently skating on ice, then two clouds in the shape of human heads, probably indicating the merging of human consciousness with wireless internet ("in the cloud"). Pretty frikkin' scary if you ask me.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Alecs (5th January 2021), Dorjezigzag (5th January 2021), Franny (5th January 2021), gord (2nd January 2021), Kryztian (5th January 2021), Reinhard (2nd January 2021), Tintin (5th January 2021), toppy (2nd January 2021), Yoda (2nd January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 225 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    I was rather stunned watching the New Year's light show around Seattle's Space Needle. I was first wondering if this was actually a real light show. I wondered how they could do such a thing, then found out you could only view it online.

Then I began seeing the transhumanist vaccine message in the light show. I was shocked.

First there are virtual fireworks. Nothing unusual about that.

Then representations of electronic circuits appear followed by DNA strands twisting around the Space Needle and then collapsing into the Needle and shooting upwards through the Needle. Then 3D geometric forms, possibly representing changing molecular structures.

Then a single cell that divides and keeps on dividing until it forms a cocoon. The metamorphosis then completes with the emergence of a new life form in the form of a butterfly (transformation via mRNA vaccine). The body of the butterfly strikes me as being strangely human in form.

Then a strange sort of plant forms with music that sounds somewhat Chinese followed by bioluminescent jellyfish, the DNA of which is a component in COVID vaccines.

I found the light show to be quite awesome but creepy. Very, very creepy.

The light show was sponsored by T-Mobile, "the best wireless company around with America's largest 5G network" in partnership with "Global Illumination". The show is entitled "The Dream". But it seems more like a nightmare to me.

Oh, by the way, it begins with the title "T-Mobile, New Year's at the Needle".

Check out "Global Illumination's" website logo (i.e., symbol): http://globalillumination.net/

Mere coincidence?--Or maybe I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist, ha, ha, ha.

If anyone else notices more symbolism in this online virtual light show, please point it out.

Presume that you already have all the DNA to achieve higher consciousness, naturally. Now they want to hijack your "God gene" and steer humanity towards their transhumanism agenda. That's the real purpose of the "mRNA". Out of fear of dying, people are willing to surrender their sovereignty.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Post:

Franny (5th January 2021), gord (2nd January 2021), Reinhard (4th January 2021), selinam (2nd January 2021), Tintin (5th January 2021), toppy (2nd January 2021), TrumanCash (2nd January 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,035 times in 786 posts

I just posted in another thread that if the Mrna does effect a change in our DNA then we are technically no longer human...I did not mention that some Biblical scholars thought that God flooded the planet to get rid of chimeras and the combining human DNA with the "Fallen Angels" Noah, his wife and his sons being the last of the "pure" or unadulterated bloodline. Noting one of his sons did marry a 1/2 breed.

I am not certain of that premise BUT it could be an allegory of modern humans not wanting to mix further with Neanderthals...or any others in our family tree.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Franny (5th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I was just sent this take on the interpretation of the Space Needle message:

By

Lee Austin

The following article examines the Seattle Space Needle and it's connection to the COVID-19 vaccine. Spiritual discretion is advised...

Seattle Space Needle Penetrates DNA During Virtual New Year's Celebration: Vaccine Programming

So, it took less than one minute into the New Year for the Luciferian elite to put a time stamp on their agenda for 2021. Forward to the fifty-eight second of the attached video and you'll see the Seattle Space "Needle" penetrating an illuminated human Double-Helix DNA genome strand. Outside of the double strand, twirling in sync, is another lighted single strand of Messenger RNA, embedded in the COVID-19 vaccine and injected by the "needle" which will merge with the Double-Helix DNA genome strand, creating a Trans-human hybrid, containing a Triple-Helix DNA genome strand

Transhumanists are attempting to create an eternal, uniquely original, triple helix, DNA genome code strand. Adam and Eve were the first Trans-humans, displaying an external spirit and internal body, perfectly reflecting God's triple helix DNA genome code strand.

Fallen man carries a double helix DNA genome code strand, or two-thirds of The One. Six protons, six electrons and six neutrons....Six Six Six. God creates within a framework of three. When Adam and Eve fell, their triple-helix DNA code transmuted from three strands into two. One whole comprised of three became two-thirds of one… or sixty-six-point-six percent of one. Atain, Six, Six, Six. The number of a man. It’s the third strand of DNA code that enabled Adam and Eve to telepathically communicate with God and trans-relocate without the obstacle of time and space.

RNA changes the nuclei of every cell in the human body, producing the double helix DNA. RNA changes the DNA of the host. That is what our God given RNA does normally. RNA produces the double helix DNA strand. A Messenger RNA or mRNA vaccine will have a sequence of nucleotides. These nucleotides form the basic structural unit of nucleic acids such as DNA. a compound consisting of a nucleoside linked to a phosphate group. The mRNA vaccine will rearrange the human genome. the complete set of genes or genetic material present in every cell.

The nucleus is contained within the human cell. With the mRNA vaccine the RNA will be delivered to the cell via hydrogel Contained within the hydrogel are micro nano size magnetic particles which respond to magnetism, and a 5G magnetic signal, propelling the hydrogel, that carries the RNA. Thus providing the propulsion necessary to penetrate the cell membrane and move thru the cytoplasm liquid contained within the cell. The RNA contained within the hydrogel will then pierce the nucleus and begin to naturally replicate itself in a twisted strand of double helix DNA. But a DNA that is coated artificially. An RNA creation and rearrangement of nucleotides. Producing a DNA artificial sequence. All though the sequence is artificial, the coding is permanent.

Messenger RNA is the first and only vaccine to create a process known as transinfection. Transinfection fundamentally changes the human DNA, into a hybrid. In other words, the unique vibrational frequency given to us by God will be systemically changed, and we’ll no longer reflect the image of God. At this point the option for salvation is nullified.

It appears the COVID-19 vaccine is the first attempt to create a Triple-Helix DNA utilizing the a single strand of synthetic RNA to cleave to the Double-Helix DNA, forming a third stand and replicating the process until the human becomes a Trans-human hybrid.

One thing the masses misunderstand about Luciferian's is their obligation to disclose the agenda according to the rules of the occultic esoteric religion. They believe non-disclosure is a violation of free will and will result in a spiritual backlash.

Lee Austin is the author of "Morning Star's Tale" https://morningstarstale.com/

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

avid (5th January 2021), Kryztian (5th January 2021), Tintin (5th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,931 times in 3,470 posts

Quote Posted by TrumanCash (here)
    Wow, this is both breathtakingly cool and yet somehow disturbing. At a deep level I do think there is a story being told here.

Of course the needle, the double helix (DNA) and the butterfly (metamorphosis) say a lot. Also, about 7 minutes in there are the planets rotating around the needle. but dangling from some appendage which is centered on the needle. Is this to say we are going to be a Kardashev Type II civilization???

Right after that there are two dancing figures (one male and one female), and then they suddenly dance off into oblivion. Later, we see two heads (again, one of each gender - have the dancers lost their bodies and come back as just minds?) they become kind of creepy as they dissolve. Finally, a pair of hands seem to embrace everything.

One should wonder: who is the ultimate creator of these things and gets to determine what the sequence of images is? In the credits it shows:

Sounds a little bit like "In partnership with the Globalist Illuminati" and the "A"s are replaced by pyramids in their logo

So I thought I would check out their website. It says that they are "a network of multi talented freelancers creating visual and audio content". That sounds like they are the one who do all the technical work. Most of them seem to have Hungarian names. The next think I notice, however, is their logo:

Wow, an eye in the pyramid, except this time there is a heart around the eye. This is just so obvious, I can't even call this occult imagery. Is is a spoof on conspiracy theory? Are they enjoying the free publicity they get from conspiracy theorists?

I still think the sequence of images was determined by someone else, not the tech freelancers.
    Last edited by Kryztian; 5th January 2021 at 18:06.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (5th January 2021), Peace in Oz (5th January 2021), TrumanCash (5th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread