1. Link to Post #141
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,955 times in 1,944 posts

Default Re: Lin Wood ~ Tweets, Lawsuits, News

This is interesting, from WSB-TV2 News in Atlanta Georgia:

Quote ATLANTA — He has been one of the most vocal, visible and controversial critics of the integrity of Georgia’s election.

Attorney Lin Wood filed lawsuits and held rallies, claiming people voted illegally in the 2020 presidential election.

Now Channel 2 investigative reporter Justin Gray has learned that the state has launched an investigation into whether Wood himself was a legal Georgia voter.

Gray confirmed Tuesday that the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office has launched an investigation into whether Wood was eligible to vote in Georgia, whether he broke the law by casting his ballot and whether he was actually a Georgia resident.

“It’s 1776 in America and we’re not going to let them take our freedom,” Wood said in December, claiming that the presidential election in Georgia was stolen because of illegal voters.

Sources at the secretary of state’s office say an email that Wood sent to Gray caused them to launch an official investigation.

In the email, Wood confirmed he moved to South Carolina, writing “I have been domiciled in South Carolina for several months after purchasing property in the state in April.”

Now state election investigators are looking into whether that means Wood legally should not have been able to vote in the November election.

They cite a section of Georgia code that reads, “If a person removes to another state with the intention of making it such person’s residence, such person shall be considered to have lost such person’s residence in this state.”

Gray has reported in the past that the Secretary of State’s Office has assigned 23 investigators to 130 separate cases of possible wrongdoing in the November election.

Now sources confirm to Gray that they have also assigned a POST-certified investigator to see if Wood, who filed numerous lawsuits challenging Georgia’s election, broke the law himself by casting his ballot.

Wood sent a statement to Gray late Tuesday evening, saying:

“I have been a resident of the State of Georgia since 1955. I changed my residency to South Carolina yesterday.

“This is pure harassment by the Georgia Secretary of State because I have revealed credible evidence of election fraud on the part of Brad Raffensperger.”

Wood did say that he did not vote in the January runoff because he said it was a not a legitimate election.
    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/politics/...A66O5P5QEY25E/

2. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Gracie/ i tend to think that Lin Wood would not slip up on something so under a microscope as this.

but ya neva know...

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd February 2021), Gracy (3rd February 2021), greybeard (3rd February 2021), iota (4th February 2021), selinam (4th February 2021)

4. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Lin Wood writes:

"I believe that ALL lawyers have a sworn duty to take action when credible evidence of wrongdoing is called to their attention. I believe the same to be true for ALL law-abiding citizens.

None of us should ever willfully ignore evidence of serious crimes.

Below is the initial letter I sent today to the State Bar of Georgia.

Please consider contacting the Georgia Bar Association and joining with me in my demand that the Association thoroughly investigate the evidence I presented to it and that the Association refer the evidence to local, state, and national law enforcement agencies for investigation and potential prosecution of ALL wrongdoers.

Thank you! - Lin Wood"

scanning the internet across the boards, i find people have not completely submitted to the social narrative and still thinking independently

here was one comment:

"STILL awaiting Pence or Roberts to sue Lin Wood for kiddy fiddling allegations.
    Their silence speaks volumes "

as far as his clear voicing of his faith? i find it admirable
    Last edited by iota; 4th February 2021 at 08:41. Reason: added closing comment and update
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ben (23rd April 2021), ClearWater (4th February 2021), fifi (24th February 2021), greybeard (4th February 2021), Reinhard (23rd February 2021), Sadieblue (22nd April 2021), Savannah (4th February 2021), selinam (4th February 2021), thepainterdoug (4th February 2021), TomKat (4th February 2021)

6. Link to Post #144
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,057 times in 2,419 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    This is interesting, from WSB-TV2 News in Atlanta Georgia:

Quote ATLANTA — He has been one of the most vocal, visible and controversial critics of the integrity of Georgia’s election.

Attorney Lin Wood filed lawsuits and held rallies, claiming people voted illegally in the 2020 presidential election.

Now Channel 2 investigative reporter Justin Gray has learned that the state has launched an investigation into whether Wood himself was a legal Georgia voter.

Gray confirmed Tuesday that the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office has launched an investigation into whether Wood was eligible to vote in Georgia, whether he broke the law by casting his ballot and whether he was actually a Georgia resident.

“It’s 1776 in America and we’re not going to let them take our freedom,” Wood said in December, claiming that the presidential election in Georgia was stolen because of illegal voters.

Sources at the secretary of state’s office say an email that Wood sent to Gray caused them to launch an official investigation.

In the email, Wood confirmed he moved to South Carolina, writing “I have been domiciled in South Carolina for several months after purchasing property in the state in April.”

Now state election investigators are looking into whether that means Wood legally should not have been able to vote in the November election.

They cite a section of Georgia code that reads, “If a person removes to another state with the intention of making it such person’s residence, such person shall be considered to have lost such person’s residence in this state.”

Gray has reported in the past that the Secretary of State’s Office has assigned 23 investigators to 130 separate cases of possible wrongdoing in the November election.

Now sources confirm to Gray that they have also assigned a POST-certified investigator to see if Wood, who filed numerous lawsuits challenging Georgia’s election, broke the law himself by casting his ballot.

Wood sent a statement to Gray late Tuesday evening, saying:

“I have been a resident of the State of Georgia since 1955. I changed my residency to South Carolina yesterday.

“This is pure harassment by the Georgia Secretary of State because I have revealed credible evidence of election fraud on the part of Brad Raffensperger.”

Wood did say that he did not vote in the January runoff because he said it was a not a legitimate election.
    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/politics/...A66O5P5QEY25E/
    As a matter of law, a person can have many residences, but only one domicile. Domicile is where a person lives, such as a principal place of residence, with the present intent to remain there indefinitely. A person can have a residence and not live in it at all, or infrequently.

Wood says he bought property in South Carolina in April [2020] and has been domiciled there for several months. The important date for purposes of when Wood became “domiciled” in SC (if he did) is not April, but rather the date of the one communication in which Wood says he has been domiciled there for several months. Indeed, it is noted that in another communication a few days ago Wood said he changed his “residency” to SC “yesterday”.

Is Wood using “domicile” and “residence” interchangeably? Me thinks not. He knows there is a difference. He is drawing in those differences. He is saying he was domiciled in GA when he voted in November 2020 and that he recently took up residence in SC. He will have to explain why he used the word domicile in reference to SC in the one communication. But, the word one uses does not really matter. The facts matter. Substance, not form.

What I’m getting at is that it does not matter for voting purposes that he owned property in SC if at the time he voted in GA he was domiciled in GA. By the way, “property” may not be a residence. It could be vacant land upon which he intended to build a residence or house.

I’m not defending Wood. I’m saying this is probably a big nothing burger and GA is ignoring real voter fraud and the stolen election in GA and going on a revengeful witch hunt for Wood.

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (4th February 2021), BushPilot (4th February 2021), ClearWater (4th February 2021), Eva2 (4th February 2021), greybeard (4th February 2021), iota (4th February 2021), justntime2learn (15th February 2021), Savannah (4th February 2021), selinam (4th February 2021), thepainterdoug (4th February 2021)

8. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,091 times in 20,639 posts

Ex-Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell Hires Lin Wood for Defamation Case
    By Erik Larson
    February 12, 2021
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-dominion-case

"Former Trump campaign attorney Sidney Powell hired another leading booster of the ex-president’s election conspiracy theories to defend her in a defamation suit by Dominion Voting Systems.

Powell, whose own lawsuits seeking to overturn Donald Trump’s loss in several swing states in the November election failed for lack of evidence, said Friday she had hired Georgia attorney L. Lin Wood to help represent her in the suit filed by the embattled voting machine company.

“We are forming a team of outstanding lawyers to defend me against Dominion’s frivolous suit, and Lin Wood is the expert on defamation law -- with a stunning record of success at trial,” Powell said in an email.

Trump Campaign Holds Press Conference With Rudy Giuliani And Jenna Ellis
    Sidney Powell
    Wood made a name for himself in the weeks after Trump’s loss to Joe Biden by claiming that Dominion was part of a vast conspiracy to flip millions of votes away from Trump with the help of thousands of corrupt election workers and foreign hackers.

Dominion sued Powell and Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani in separate complaints last month in federal court in Washington, accusing them of causing more than $1 billion in damage to the company’s reputation by knowingly or recklessly repeating false claims.

Defamation Lawsuit Against Tesla CEO Elon Musk Over Calling British Rescue Diver "'Pedo Guy" And Rapist Begins In Los Angeles
    L. Lin WoodPhotographer: Apu Gomes/Getty Images North America
    On Dec. 22 it sent Wood a cease-and-desist letter asking him to preserve any documents that might be evidence in a lawsuit, calling him “an architect and driver of the ongoing misinformation campaign against Dominion.” Powell, the White House and conservative news media outlets received similar letters.

Dominion declined to comment on the hire of Wood.

Howard Kleinhendler is also listed as a lawyer for Powell in the case."

More here:
    The KRAKEN RETURNS? Sidney Powell Teams Up With Lin Wood
    9,019 views•Feb 15, 2021
    Rekieta Law
    150K subscribers

"Sidney Powell has hired Lin Wood to defend her from Dominion Voting Systems in a defamation lawsuit."
    Each breath a gift...

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2021), fifi (24th February 2021), iota (22nd April 2021), justntime2learn (16th February 2021), Reinhard (16th February 2021), Savannah (15th February 2021), Vangelo (15th February 2021)

10. Link to Post #146
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bombshell! LIN WOOD ALLEGATIONS ABOUT JUSTICE ROBERTS
    February 21, 2021
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/lin...stice-roberts/

(I'm surprised this stayed on youtube for this long!)

"I’m not sure how I missed this at the time but on February 9th, superlawyer Lin Wood filed a bombshell affidavit under oath in Federal Court, affirming the salacious allegations he has made about both US Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Roberts and former Vice President Mike Pence.

Wood submitted the affidavit in US District Court in Brooklyn, New York as part of his response to a libel case to oust him from litigating his ongoing case on behalf of a California woman against MSNBC presenter, Joy Reid.

Wood told the Federal Court that he was in possession of credible evidence of serious wrongdoing by high-ranking government officials, including potentially serious crimes perpetrated by the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court. He also stated in the court document that he had evidence to support his accusation that former Vice President Mike Pence is a traitor and that the evidence was given to the US Secret Service.

Wood, who may be the most successful defamation lawyer in history, having won hundreds of millions of dollars in damages for his clients, was until recently widely acclaimed as a legal genius. This was until he got involved with suing the State of Georgia for election fraud in 2020. He has since been canceled by his alma mater, to whom he had donated generously. There are also active efforts to disbar him, amid allegations that he has gone crazy. There have also been numerous threats on his life but he says that he has a deadman’s switch with damning material that will be released, should he or any member of his family be harmed.

It appears that Wood’s evidence largely comes from a Government whistleblower, an interview with whom he posted to Telegram on January 18th in eight parts and which I strung back together, uploaded and transcribed, here.

In the video, the whistleblower, known on Twitter as JohnHereToHelp (JHTH) describes how Chief Justice Roberts adopted his children illegally with the help of Jeffrey Epstein and then he proceeded to use his children to sexually entrap and blackmail powerful people.

JHTH explains, “Children are often used as a commodity, a way to buy yourself into certain inner circles. And these people are all wealthy, they’re all powerful and they won’t trust you unless you’re as compromised as they are…

“And this is a way for them to buy your way into these inner circles, then get access to whatever. Children are the payment and the dirt and the control.”

Besides the illegal (and sometimes FISA) surveillance footage of various officials raping Roberts’ children, JHTH also claims there is footage of former Vice President Mike Pence “and his two lovers and the younger ones.”

JHTH also details how Roberts helped with some logistics in a plot to murder several Supreme Court Justices in an FBI-controlled false flag attack during what would have been Hillary Clinton’s first term, so that she could then pack the Supreme Court with more Globalists.

The mass murder plot was foiled after JohnHereToHelp was hired by someone at the office of the Supreme Court to infiltrate the operation. However, those trained and armed by the FBI to commit the murders fell back to Plan B and executed Justice Anton Scalia, who was considered Hillary’s “greatest threat”.

JHTH says that multiple copies of the videos exist in the possession of former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, CrowdStrike President, Shawn Henry, who was FBI at the time and had two copies, which were made by former Secret Service Agent, Shaun Bridges, who encrypted them and handed out the keys.

JHTH referred to Shaun Bridges and his involvement in a vast compromise operation in an extensive Twitter thread last summer, in which he suggested that Bridges was the No.1 Secret Service computer forensics expert, running the illegal HAMMER operation in Baltimore under then-US Attorney for the District of Maryland, Rod Rosenstein.

JHTH suggested that Bridges has copies of the emails of Hillary Clinton (and of many others) and of Hillary’s laptop and that as a Secret Service agent, with Total Access to the White House and Air Force One, Bridges made copies of extremely compromising videos of the Obamas, especially of Michelle’s, “little Barack” (which may refer to rumors of Michelle being transgender).

JHTH suggested that Bridges copied secret Service surveillance tapes showing the Obamas and their $65,000 pedophile “pizza parties” at the White House (also referred to in the Podesta emails published by WikiLeaks), where certain guests did not, “later hang themselves in jail” (referring to Jeffrey Epstein).

JHTH asked whether the “Deep State DOJ under the direction of Hillary, Obama, Rod,” is keeping a lid on Bridges’ story as long as possible, especially until after the election?

Several times, JHTH seemed to suggest that he, himself knows the location of such copies.

JHTH also noted in this thread how the United States Postal Service recently filed for a patent application using blockchain to control voting – and how Bridges, as “one of only a handful of people on the planet who cannot only manipulate blockchain, and has done so successfully, but can hide their tracks when they do it is being kept isolated, controlled, and quiet, and completely off the record even though he is a primary suspect in the Sheryl Atkinson case?” (Bridges is currently in prison for stealing millions of dollars of Bitcoin from the Silk Road drug-dealing website – while he was investigating them for the DOJ).

JHTH then noted that USPS IP addresses were used to conduct the surveillance of journalist, Sharyl Attkisson’s devices and he also suggests that the USPS is controlled by a foreign government, in an eerily prescient statement, given the radical election fraud performed by the USPS three months after he tweeted:

Shaun Bridges has quite the history with the USPS. It was one of his entry points while “wardriving”. I detailed this in one of the interviews 👍

This is a brief overview of the case. They left out a few of the agencies I “helped” 😉, but I won’t take it personally 😄

I’m sure everyone has seen one of these. Mail being sorted, first by size, then BARCODES being read, then a Florescent barcode applied Before being designated where to go.

What if, a hostile foreign gov had control of USPS computers? Enough to “shed” votes?

They really didn’t like what I alluded to. Sealed everything immediately, then the whole case went “wonky”, DOJ started protecting the DS players, playing games, RR and Henry lawyer up together, Shaun off the record, etc.

Why do you think RR, DOJ/FBI and the Dems are desperately holding out until election? They have one more ace up their sleeves 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

So little Schiffy is upset about a very specific thing, Mail Sorting Machines. That is very specific 🤔🤔🤔

JHTH pointed out that the USPS’ slogan, “Direct mail can help Deliver the Win®” seemed inherently biased and that it would be more appropriate if it were “Deliver the Vote”.

JHTH and Shaun Bridges are the keystones to so many rabbit holes we’ve been following since 2016…
    Tru News’ Rick Wiles and a panel discuss these shocking developments in this video."
    Each breath a gift...

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (23rd February 2021), fifi (24th February 2021), greybeard (23rd February 2021), iota (22nd April 2021), pueblo (24th February 2021), Reinhard (12th May 2021)

12. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

I believe I posted this short note elsewhere, but it certainly belongs here. I have read here that Nancy Peloci's husband is part owner of the Dominion Voting Machines. She, it has been reported, is not getting a salary for her many years of labor. Unless she is printing her own currency, how is she living in style? She appears to be fighting like a tiger to control the actions of the entire Democrats in Top Down Control. Her husband, a large part owner of Dominion Voting Machines, one would think, is in an ideal position to manipulate election results. THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. Everything about Voting Machines is an Illegal Operation against the wishes and safety of the American people. Not only should the Voting Machines be thrown out, but Nancy Peloci, connections to the CCP, the entire filthy operation is a FOUL. And President Trump must be reinstated as the President the American People voted for. If an operation looks and is fraudulent, those people should be jailed and never allowed to participate in Government again. The Elite who indulge in blackmail, murder, bribery etc. should be pulled down permanently. They are more dangerous than the atom bomb of this country.
    Last edited by amor; 24th February 2021 at 00:02. Reason: TYPO.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

ClearWater (24th February 2021), Eva2 (24th February 2021), iota (22nd April 2021), onawah (24th February 2021), pueblo (24th February 2021), Reinhard (12th May 2021)

14. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

ATTN: CORRECTOR IS NOT WORKING.

They are more dangerous than the atom bomb to this country.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

iota (22nd April 2021)

16. Link to Post #149
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Can you provide links to info showing Pelois's husband's connection to Dominion, Amor? Thanks!'
    Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I believe I posted this short note elsewhere, but it certainly belongs here. I have read here that Nancy Peloci's husband is part owner of the Dominion Voting Machines. She, it has been reported, is not getting a salary for her many years of labor. Unless she is printing her own currency, how is she living in style? She appears to be fighting like a tiger to control the actions of the entire Democrats in Top Down Control. Her husband, a large part owner of Dominion Voting Machines, one would think, is in an ideal position to manipulate election results. THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. Everything about Voting Machines is an Illegal Operation against the wishes and safety of the American people. Not only should the Voting Machines be thrown out, but Nancy Peloci, connections to the CCP, the entire filthy operation is a FOUL. And President Trump must be reinstated as the President the American People voted for. If an operation looks and is fraudulent, those people should be jailed and never allowed to participate in Government again. The Elite who indulge in blackmail, murder, bribery etc. should be pulled down permanently. They are more dangerous than the atom bomb of this country.
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gracy (24th February 2021), iota (22nd April 2021), pueblo (24th February 2021), Reinhard (12th May 2021)

18. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,244 times in 2,174 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Can you provide links to info showing Pelois's husband's connection to Dominion, Amor? Thanks!'
    Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I think the claim about a connection between Pelosi's husband and Dominion are incorrect.

There is however a link between Pelosi and Dominion...

Quote Dominion Voting Systems — which commands more than a third of the voting-machine market without having Washington lobbyists — has hired its first, a high-powered firm that includes a longtime aide to Speaker Nancy Pelosi......

Dominion’s first-ever lobbying firm is Brownstein Farber Hyatt & Schreck. Nadeam Elshami, Pelosi’s former chief of staff, is one of the lobbyists on the account
    https://about.bgov.com/news/voting-m...cker-concerns/

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

onawah (24th February 2021), Reinhard (12th May 2021)

20. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks

MIKE PENCE AND OTHERS EXPOSED
    3/5/21
    Alexandra Bruce of Forbidden Knowledge
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/mik...thers-exposed/

(2 Rumble videos which I will ask the Mods to embed. I suggest skipping the first 25 minutes of the first video to get to the heart of the matter, or just read Alexandra's article which covers it very well. I had the strongest feeling early on in the Trump Admin that there was a plot to get ride of Trump and make Pence POTUS.)

"Late on Wednesday night, super lawyer, Lin Wood released the full transcripts of interviews conducted with a government whistleblower using the alias “Ryan Dark White”, with many hair-raising allegations about former Vice President Mike Pence, Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts and former Deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein, who he says were all working together to overthrow President Trump from the very beginning of his administration.

Late on Wednesday night, super lawyer, Lin Wood released the full transcripts of interviews conducted with a government whistleblower using the alias “Ryan Dark White”, with many hair-raising allegations about former Vice President Mike Pence, Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts and former Deputy Attorney General, Rod Rosenstein, who he says were all working together to overthrow President Trump from the very beginning of his administration.

The interviews were conducted in early January of this year. On January 18th, Lin Wood had posted video of these interviews, in 8 parts, which I strung together and uploaded to Rumble and published for my subscribers on Inauguration Day.https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/joh...otus-justices/

Some of the highlights of this full transcript include the following shocking revelations:

• Chief Justice John Roberts is gay and highly-controlled to keep that a secret. Roberts adopted his children illegally with the help of Jeffrey Epstein through a child sex trafficking network in the British Isles and he immediately proceeded to use his adopted children to sexually entrap and blackmail powerful people.

Mr White also says Roberts helped with some logistics in an FBI false flag operation to kill several Supreme Court Justices during Hillary Clinton’s first term, so that she could then pack the Supreme Court with Globalists/Communists.

This plot was foiled when Mr White (aka @JohnHereToHelp on Twitter) was hired by someone at the office of the Supreme Court to infiltrate the operation. However, those trained and armed by the FBI to commit mass-murder fell back to a Plan B, to execute Justice Anton Scalia, who was considered Hillary’s “greatest threat”.

• Mike Pence is gay and likewise controlled. Prior to becoming Vice President, Pence had two steady lovers who were significantly younger but then he got framed into having sex with a 13-year-old on video. Pence’s wife is totally aware of this and helps him manage and schedule his trysts.

• Mike Pence hated Trump and he worked together with Rod Rosenstein, Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney as their mole in the White House. The idea was to get rid of Trump by using the 25th Amendment, then for Pence to become President and for Rod Rosenstein to become Vice President. In other words, Rod Rosenstein was not joking when he talked about wearing a wire to frame Trump. In fact, White says he did wear a wire more than once, attempting to do just that, to no avail.

• Judge Emmet Sullivan, the Federal Judge presiding over the case of General Mike Flynn is an anti-Black racist and a violent incestuous pedophile, who raped his own granddaughter for years until she was no longer a child and he lost interest. Sullivan once injured her so horribly that she was hospitalized and he made his son (the girl’s father) turn himself in for the crime in the state of Maryland.

As a Federal Judge, he was able to bury the case with the help of then-US Attorney Rod Rosenstein, Maryland Congressman, Elijah Cummings and Baltimore Mayor, Catherine Pugh. However, records of the case still exist in the Federal system. Mr White says it can be found on Pacer.

Sullivan’s son is also a very sick pedophile who also raped that same daughter for years and he was later busted again for trading images of child pornography.

• Judge Sullivan had 4 homes in a beach community in Delaware that he used for his trysts with female children and that he would lend out to Joe Biden, for his own pedophilic trysts.

Mr White describes Joe Biden as a “well-known pedophile” and he says that in many of those videos we’ve all seen of Biden sniffing children in front of their family members as they’re being sworn-into their government posts, those children have been promised to him for his role in the securing those positions for their parents. White said, Joe “can’t control himself because he’s anticipating his payoff. So, that’s why you see these sniffing videos.”

Moreover, Jill Biden knew about his perversions going into the marriage. Indeed, she was 15 and Joe was 30 when they began dating. White says the Biden grandchildren are all sexual abuse victims, as well.

• Space economist, Molly McCauley was murdered by the same crooked DEA henchmen associated with Rod Rosenstein’s “Dirty Tricks Squad” according to White, because it was she who figured out that they were using satellites to steal elections, using the Hammer supercomputer with Scorecard and Sunrise software. Rod Rosenstein was heavily involved with the Hammer program.

• What really happened to Seth Rich. I had suspected that White was the whistleblower who came forward on the 2-year anniversary of Seth Rich’s murder, in July of 2018, when Matt Couch and a Republican lobbyist, Mark Burkman set up a press conference to introduce him as a new witness in the Seth Rich murder case. At that time, he was called “Luke” and he phoned into the event, to protect his identity.

It was clear to me that this “Luke” from the 2018 Seth Rich press conference was the same person as “Ryan Dark White”, as well as the same person who is known on Twitter as “@JohnHeretoHelp” and this was confirmed in the transcript.

Despite his many different aliases, White has consistently described himself as an intelligence veteran, a terrorism consultant and expert witness for the US Attorney’s Office in Maryland but the July 2018 event was fraught with technical problems, which made it come off as very amateurish and it was widely derided by people on both the Left and the Right.

White’s account of the Seth Rich murder was very non-partisan at a time when everyone on the Right was convinced that Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC.

White alleged that Rod Rosenstein was behind the murder. Seth’s DNC email breach would reveal Rosenstein’s operation with the DOJ’s (and the Republicans’) to tamper and alter the DNC’s emails throughout the course of the Obama Administration. And it would also reveal that they began spying on Hillary’s private server, almost as soon as it went live.

Back in 2018, it was hard to imagine this level of corruption and it went over most peoples’ heads but after everything we’ve seen, especially since the 2020 Election, it makes a lot more sense.

What we learn about the Seth Rich murder with Lin Wood’s release of the full transcript is that it wasn’t intended to be a murder and it really was a “botched robbery”, as claimed.

The MS-13 gang members who were hired and transported to DC from out-of-state by Rosenstein’s DEA henchmen, they were contracted to steal Seth Rich’s thumb drive containing the DNC server data and to replace it with another thumb drive that had all of the incriminating data pointing back to Rosenstein and the DOJ removed.

For years, we’ve heard rumors that Donna Brazile was at the hospital where Seth was taken and White confirms this in the full transcript. I specifically remember a Reddit post about a week after Seth’s death in 2016 from a male nurse working at the hospital where Seth had been taken, saying that Brazile showed up at the hospital that night and that Seth’s room was cordoned off and he was denied treatment.

White says that Donna Brazile and her girlfriend, DC Mayor Muriel Bowser were waiting at the hospital before Seth was even brought in, and they also had people at the crime scene, in order to recover the thumb drive, which everybody knew Seth always kept on his person.

Rod Rosenstein’s hitmen had to quickly replace Seth’s thumb drive with his sanitized version before the DNC people could get to it and it looks like in the tussle to do that, Seth was killed.

I was on Making Sense of the Madness last night with John Chambers and James Grundvig to discuss all of this and more."

-------------------

VIDEOS referenced:

Mike Pence and Others Exposed
    Running time: 01:15:00

John Roberts, Jeff Epstein and the plot to murder SCOTUS justices

Last edited by Tintin; 6th March 2021 at 23:46.
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (5th March 2021), Blacklight43 (5th March 2021), ClearWater (6th March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (5th March 2021), Gemma13 (6th March 2021), greybeard (5th March 2021), iota (22nd April 2021), justntime2learn (6th March 2021), Sadieblue (6th March 2021), Spellbound (22nd April 2021), sunflower (5th March 2021), Tintin (7th April 2021), TomKat (6th March 2021)

22. Link to Post #152
    Canada Avalon Member Spellbound's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,254 times in 1,040 posts

I remember that tweet of Lin Wood against Roberts saying that Epstein was still alive. I thought to myself...BOOM!!

For the record, I've long thought Epstein was still alive.

Dave - Toronto

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Spellbound For This Post:

iota (22nd April 2021), onawah (22nd April 2021), Operator (22nd April 2021), pabranno (22nd April 2021), Sadieblue (22nd April 2021)

24. Link to Post #153
    Language
    English
    Thanks

"...attorney Lin Wood told his social media followers that he roamed the White House and found Donald Trump still there.

The Trump-loving lawyer bizarrely claimed to his 840,000 followers on Telegram that he was in the White House looking for President Joe Biden, but instead found Trump behind the Resolute Desk -- proving he was still president, reported The Daily Dot."

Lin Wood has spent the last half hour on Telegram claiming to be searching the White House for Joe Biden. He finishes the story with the claim that he went into the Oval Office and found Donald Trump at the Resolute Desk."

"I was right. No Joey in the Oval Office. But I did run into our President of the United States," Wood posted. "President Trump is hanging out and working in the office in which we re-elected him to serve in a historic landslide victory on November 3, 2020."

Wood posted photos of empty rooms in the White House and another of Trump seated in the Oval Office -- which he previously posted in February and was originally taken in March 2020 -- as "proof" of his claims.

The attorney, ... claims Biden is actually dead and was replaced by a body double."

https://twitter.com/dappergander/sta...od-2652826035/

[B]read article here[/B]:
    https://news.yahoo.com/pro-trump-att...141712829.html

pretty much could be the case with the inept one, except WHY would they use a "double" that stumbles doing simple things like climbing stairs?

not once, but several times

now ... i agree that the DULY elected president would be the one who got the most LEGAL votes

WITHOUT terrorism acts to the boyfriend of daughter of official about to cave and tell the truth

yes ...

BUT EVERYONE please ... can we seriously STOP "seeing" with our eyes?

and SENSE with our spirit

NOT something as superficial as "looks"

but the ESSENCE of someone

THIS is Trump

sure there are tons more flattering pics .. but we're not focusing on looks at the moment

SEE (sense) the attitude?

confidence oozing ... the eyes half amused without TOO much of anything

NOT too much smile, not amused enough to look "mocking"

just NOT a dimwit

like this guy ...

Trump probably STOPPED smiling THAT HUGE by the age of 12 if EVER he did

NOT TRUMP

not only the smile .. even though seriously?

again, >
    NOT TRUMP

this essence "Wants something" ~ "leans"

here is Trump at age 12 .... ANYONE see HUGE grin? or "leaning" essence?

THIS is his GENUINE smile

nice smile ... cool and secure .... .NO "leaning" ... he's NOT "asking" you to "like" him ... smiles just cuz wants to ...

now .. bearing these points in mind ...

who's the guy with Lin Wood i wonder?

it is important that WE, at least, be able to recognize between the REAL and fake

so when they parade someone around saying bizzarre stuff?

we can look up and see ... is that OUR guy? ... or now the fact that we KNEW he'd NEVER say that makes sense

he didn't
    Last edited by iota; 30th April 2021 at 02:12.

so that any adversary

25. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

wondering (30th April 2021)

26. Link to Post #154
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,057 times in 2,419 posts

I don’t believe for a minute that Trump is in the WH. I don’t believe that anymore than I believe Biden was elected and is the legitimate POTUS.

I also don’t believe Lin Wood posted this nonsense. But I could be wrong about that.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (3rd May 2021), ClearWater (30th April 2021), fifi (1st May 2021), iota (30th April 2021), wondering (30th April 2021)

28. Link to Post #155
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    I don’t believe for a minute that Trump is in the WH. I don’t believe that anymore than I believe Biden was elected and is the legitimate POTUS.

I also don’t believe Lin Wood posted this nonsense. But I could be wrong about that.
    i hope it wasn't him

i wish i knew for sure either way ~ because if I can "tell"?

he certainly could have ... sigh ...

what IS certain?

is that EVERYTHING?

is NOT "what it seems"

not by a long shot ...

and that we HAVE to use discernment in ALL things ...

i'm just keeping my eyes open ... is all
    Last edited by iota; 30th April 2021 at 19:59. Reason: Satori's quote wasn't showing

so that any adversary

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Satori (30th April 2021), wondering (30th April 2021)

30. Link to Post #156
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,168 times in 1,747 posts

This is Ewan Palmer the reporter from Newsweek who has been harassing Lin Wood.

Ewan has been the biggest gatekeeper for pedophiles in our government including, but not limited to the Clinton family.

You can get in touch with Ewan by emailing
    e.palmer@newsweek.com

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

iota (30th April 2021), selinam (1st May 2021)

32. Link to Post #157
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by uzn (here)

Ewan has been the biggest gatekeeper for pedophiles in our government including, but not limited to the Clinton family.

e.palmer@newsweek.com
    Harassing him?

Or writing about him?

33. Link to Post #158
    Language
    English
    Thanks

e.palmer@newsweek.com
    Harassing him?

Or writing about him?

for example ... AS we are attempting to have an authentic discussion where we are IN AGREEMENT of a view?

here, for example: PRO TRUMP

you can be counted on to CONTINUOUSLY come in and criticize it ...

as in ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time

it has become, in fact, a PREDICATABLE pattern of behavior
    Last edited by iota; 30th April 2021 at 19:45.

so that any adversary

34. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

uzn (30th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #159
    Language
    English
    Thanks

e.palmer@newsweek.com

hadn't heard of this character ... thanks ...

and you're right just in a cursory check? saw many examples .. like this write up just on him:

Russianburger Exposed, Fake News Change the Subject

"Ewan Palmer’s poison pen article starts with a video about Trump saying he would not play golf as POTUS and yet he plays golf. I dealt with this old chestnut here, reminding Lefties that when doctors insist you return to your sport to lose weight or die, you do. Fake News editors happily change their mind about such promises when ordered by medical experts, yet childishly refuse their President the same option.

Ewan Palmer writes:

President Donald Trump cheats while playing golf to such an extent he has been given nickname by caddies and even asked to remove trees from courses that he has hit a ball into, according to reports on a new book about the commander-in-chief.

It is an example of how Fake News lies, by using “according to” along with some non-existent source or lying anti-Trump gossip. I can do the same to Ewan:

"Newsweek journalist Ewan Palmer never checks facts or verifies details when writing derogatory articles about his President and will believe any lie told to him by any fool if it belittles the GOP, according to people I interviewed about the anti-Trump writer."

Put “according to” after quoting any pudden-head or anonymous source, and you can say anything. “Ewan Palmer is a murderer according to a homeless man I interviewed.”

In Ewan Palmer’s case, he is quoting some excerpts from Rick Reilly, a Trump-hating sportswriter whose left-winged fanaticism is made clear on his twitter page, which appears to be devoted to putting Trump down. As he may change the content in time, here is a screen recording of that page today:"

"Notice Rick Reilly links to trumpgolfcount.com – a conspiracy site I wrote about four months ago, assembled by a Trump hating NPC whose figures are all wrong. Even though it was exposed as a fake site long ago, Reilly is still hawking it today, which says a lot for his journalistic ability. His ranting about Trump shows he despises his President passionately, and this disqualifies him as an objective judge concerning Trump’s golfing.

Since Newsweek’s Ewan Palmer is quoting from such a biased Trump hater, there is no need to go any further with his article, which saves me having to undo his exaggerations, old wives’ tales, and mischievous muckraking.

Fake News operates this way. One Trump-hating reporter takes another trump-hating reporter’s gossip and reports on it as though it is the gospel truth.

So, who are these knuckleheads Ewan Palmer and Rick Reilly, anyway?"

Ewan, 31, is English. He studied journalism in the UK and loves to drink and party. Naturally, he writes for Newsweek. Rick Reilly is a sportswriter, like Oscar Madison in the TV sitcom The Odd Couple. He spent 14 years defending cyclist Lance Armstrong against accusations of using illegal performance enhancements, and now spends a lot of time attacking Donald Trump.

full article here
    Last edited by iota; 30th April 2021 at 19:51. Reason: found mp4 for video

so that any adversary

36. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

uzn (30th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Harassing him?

Or writing about him?

for example ... AS we are attempting to have an authentic discussion where we are IN AGREEMENT of a view?

here, for example: PRO TRUMP

you can be counted on to CONTINUOUSLY come in and criticize it ...

as in ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time

it has become, in fact, a PREDICATABLE pattern of behavior[/QUOTE]

Why that's outrageous iota! How DARE someone come into YOUR personal thread, and ask a simple question of someone else that YOU, do not approve of. You should report the unauthorized question immediately!

I know you know where the report button is. In the meantime, I shall continue to post where I please, and say or ask what I please, whether it meets with your approval or not.

Here is the mortal sin, one again to make it easy for you:
    Harassing him?

Or writing about him?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast