1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Default Re: Lin Wood ~ Tweets, Lawsuits, News

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)

You should report the unauthorized question immediately!

I know you know where the report button is.

In the meantime, I shall continue to post where I please, and say or ask what I please, whether it meets with your approval or not.
    NOTE: color and bold emphasis on quote mine

in case anyone saw the recent exchange i had with Gracy?

THIS was WHY

she DARED me to

publicly

GRACY do NOT modify my post AGAIN
    this will be the millionth request to STOP PROVOKING ME
    Last edited by iota; 13th May 2021 at 02:28.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

2. Link to Post #162
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

You guys need to drop it ... seriously. grow up. There's real ****ing problems in this world and your petty arguments pretending to be somehow important to anyone in this world is ****ing sad.

Addition: I was going to respond to the confrontation on the other thread about whether jacking off or not is good for one or not about how insanely ridiculous such an argument is on such a ridiculous topic, but I refrained, thinking It would just go away. Obviously it goes a bit deeper than this, but guys, this is a public forum, and while it may be entertaining and exciting for people watching you, seeing what ridiculous heated nonsense might come next might be good for views ... this isn't ****ing CNN.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 12th May 2021 at 05:43.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Billy (12th May 2021)

4. Link to Post #163
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    You guys need to drop it ... seriously. grow up. There's real ****ing problems in this world and your petty arguments pretending to be somehow important to anyone in this world is ****ing sad.

Addition: I was going to respond to the confrontation on the other thread about whether jacking off or not is good for one or not about how insanely ridiculous such an argument is on such a ridiculous topic, but I refrained, thinking It would just go away. Obviously it goes a bit deeper than this, but guys, this is a public forum, and while it may be entertaining and exciting for people watching you, seeing what ridiculous heated nonsense might come next might be good for views ... this isn't ****ing CNN.
    the public display is dropped, this was just an explanation for the discourse that happened over there.

it is now very much being addressed in private

however, it was PUBLICLY that i return on a challenging day to find myself publicly challenged and taunted

STILL i did not respond here until she engaged me, YET AGAIN in the other thread

this has been an ongoing issue and i want it dealt with once and for all

i don't come on here to be harassed my 1136 posts on topics of interest to me and contribution to this forum substantiate that

BUT if i'm going to be directly challenged, then i'm going to respond

its as simple as that

i don't expect this from members

much less from those whose function is to create a HARMONIOUS NOT ANTAGONISTIC environment

no one should ever expect to repeatedly antagonize and blatantly state that they they will do as they please without concern for the impact on others

that is an affront and in direct opposition to the ideal of moderating whose very function IS to be concerned

views can be expressed without derision, mockery, antagonism or CUSSING

THAT is what is immature and has NO place in a civil discourse on a public forum

i don't care if someone likes me or if, like you, they don't like something

THAT would be THEIR problem to deal with

and it doesn't excuse or now give permission to INSULT

which, by the way, that little phrase " seriously. grow up" IS an insult

The moment they put it on HERE ~ in public

INSULT ME personally, in public?

and make it MY problem to deal with?

then they do NOT get to complain that i WILL address it

but, again, it is being addressed privately now

as long as no one gives me anything further to respond to?

i have nothing else to say on the matter

irrespective, please do not ever insult me again
    Last edited by iota; 12th May 2021 at 16:59. Reason: typo publicly

so that any adversary

5. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

samildamach (12th May 2021)

6. Link to Post #164
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Quote Posted by iota (here)

the public display is dropped, this was just an explanation for the discourse that happened over there.

however, it was PUBLCILY that i return on a challenging day to find myself publicly challenged and taunted

STILL i did not respond here until she engaged me, YET AGAIN in the other thread

i don't come on here to be harassed my 1136 posts on topics of interest to me and contribution to this forum substantiate that

its as simple as that

much less from those whose function is to create a HARMONIOUS NOT ANTAGONISTIC environment

no one should ever expect to blatantly state that they they will do as they please without concern for the impact on others

that is an affront and in direct opposition to the ideal of moderating whose very function IS to be concerned

THAT is what is immature and has NO place in a civil discourse on a public forum

Unfortunately you can't block a MOD as they can post what ever they want and anywhere they want to.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

iota (12th May 2021)

8. Link to Post #165
    Language
    English
    Thanks

however, it was PUBLICLY that i return on a challenging day to find myself publicly challenged and taunted

its as simple as that

no one should ever expect to repeatedly antagonize and blatantly state that they they will do as they please without concern for the impact on others

Trust me, no one cares. And if someone telling you to "grow up" after several public childish displays, insults you, maybe some thicker skin is in order? Anyway, I won't be dragged into this nonsense ... is there any new news on Lin Wood? What is he up to these days?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)

Unfortunately you can't block a MOD as they can post what ever they want and anywhere they want to.
    Thanks for the chuckle.

9. Link to Post #166
    Language
    English
    Thanks

its as simple as that

Trust me, no one cares. And if someone telling you to "grow up" after several public childish displays, insults you, maybe some thicker skin is in order? Anyway, I won't be dragged into this nonsense ... is there any new news on Lin Wood? What is he up to these days?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thanks for the chuckle.

absolutely NOTHING to indicate that i gave your insult because THAT is what it was, ANY significance DeDukshyn
    it was barely even acknowledged in passing because of the unimportance it had

however, YOUR CONTINUED attention to ME indicates YOU do (care)

do you NOT know about the "block" feature?

why not tell us about Lin Wood yourself, since THAT and NOT i, is the topic of this thread, instead of trying to get a rise out of me?

or do you just INSERT yourself to insult people WHICH then CONTINUES a topic you said you wished you would end?

was that a lie? or just sounded "good"? or feel like taking me on or something?

when i CLEARLY said i was DONE with this subject UNLESS someone gave me something to respond to?

and so you have

if you wanted/want it to end? then STOP

THAT simple

because if you CONTINUE to be interested in provoking me instead?

you may just succeed
    Last edited by iota; 13th May 2021 at 03:23.

so that any adversary

10. Link to Post #167
    Language
    English
    Thanks

its as simple as that

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thanks for the chuckle.

absolutely NOTHING to indicate that i gave your insult because THAT is what it was, ANY significance DeDukshyn

why not tell us about Lin Wood yourself, if THAT is your interest instead of trying to get a rise out of me?

or do you just INSERT yourself to insult people WHICH then CONTINUES a topic you said you wished you would end?

when i CLEARLY said i was DONE with this subject UNLESS someone gave me something to respond to?

and so you have

THAT simple

you may just succeed
    Take it easy, no one is attacking you ... at all.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

iota (13th May 2021)

12. Link to Post #168
    Language
    English
    Thanks

its as simple as that

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thanks for the chuckle.

why not tell us about Lin Wood yourself, if THAT is your interest instead of trying to get a rise out of me?

and so you have

THAT simple

you may just succeed
    ok ... i'm just DONE with this PUBLICLY

and do NOT need it brought up again

NOR do i want to be insulted

not asking for a lot here
    Last edited by iota; 13th May 2021 at 03:08.

so that any adversary

13. Link to Post #169
    Language
    English
    Thanks

its as simple as that

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thanks for the chuckle.

and so you have

THAT simple

you may just succeed
    ok ... i'm just DONE with this PUBLICLY

and do NOT need it brought up again

NOR do i want to be insulted

not asking for a lot here
    And I don't want to insult you, but you might consider that its a subjective thing -- like getting offended is. I'm just saying there's no attack. We're all on the same team here.

Take care.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 13th May 2021 at 03:24.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

iota (13th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #170
    Language
    English
    Thanks

And I don't want to insult you, but you might consider that its a subjective thing -- like getting offended is. I'm just saying there's no attack. We're all on the same team here.
    ok ... because i REALLY want to go now

1) NO an insult IS an INSULT

the SIGNIFICANCE someone GIVES it?

THAT is subjective

since i have a VERY CLEAR VIEW about MYSELF?

someone would have to be pretty darned powerful, amazing or maybe GOD
    for me to place it above what i KNOW to be TRUE about me

i mean, if i was interested in convincing others?

i guess i COULD provide references on me

as in like HUNDREDS ... not not kidding, exaggerating

i was just told in this group of 1100+ how "in a weird but weird way, i'm mother to them all"

so ... i'm kinda solid on WHO and WHAT i am

THAT was the reason, barely acknowledged that you insulted
    i gave it no more than a passing notice ... BUT something to NOTE
    in case you were going to make a habit of this

however. the stickler for detail part of me is always there
    and i call spade > spade and apple > apple

it is just how MY brain functions

and if you are addressing ME? it REALLY helps to be FACTUAL and ACCURATE
    just btw

i know most people don't function this way, but i am not most people

TRUTH and JUSTICE are kinda a big deal to me

2.) Dedunk?

the topic here is Lin Wood

and you have PM'd me in the past

could you not have PM'd me instead of here?
    and will you please just PM me if there is anything else

but i'll answer like tomorrow, ok?
    Last edited by iota; 13th May 2021 at 03:48.

so that any adversary

16. Link to Post #171
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Significance can be zero. Insult requires intent.

I was never questioning who you were or the clarity you have on that but I appreciate the candor.

Mods can clean up this page if they see fit. I'm attached to nothing I wrote here.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

iota (13th May 2021)

18. Link to Post #172
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I was never questioning who you were or the clarity you have on that but I appreciate the candor.

Mods can clean up this page if they see fit. I'm attached to nothing I wrote here.
    i disagree

murder is murder irrespective of intent

and i guess that was a "no" to my request of PM

the one who complained about a public discourse just INSISTS on having one

so that any adversary

19. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

DeDukshyn (13th May 2021)

20. Link to Post #173
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i disagree

Murder without intent isn't murder. So intent is required for murder, else its an accident or involuntary manslaughter.

My PM box is always open.

It takes two for a public discourse. You could ignore me.

21. Link to Post #174
    Language
    English
    Thanks

i disagree

Murder without intent isn't murder. So intent is required for murder, else its an accident or involuntary manslaughter.

My PM box is always open.

It takes two for a public discourse. You could ignore me.
    Deduk

are you kidding me?

you continued?

what kind of a purposeless and unproductive life are you living? that has the INCLINATION and CHOOSES to use their time to keep pushing at someone who had been very patient with you?

this ALWAYS happens when i try to have patience with someone and am nice!

let me tell you how i CHOOSE to use MY time, in the time that i was gone? i tooke on THREEE different law firms putting their attorneys on notice of the various inconsistencies and misrepresentations that had potential liability of millions of dollars

i made ALL of them painfully aware in painstaking detail of the inadvisability to endeavor to further try my patience and the consequences that WOULD ensue IF they insisted on doing so

and THEN KNOWING the propensity of human nature to disregard CLEAR and direct messages because often people do NOT follow through

i now hired a SECOND attorney, after my first though excellent in his field, lacked the creativity and what channeled sources once termed my "infamous logic" direct quote btw .. though not sure what it means, that's what came through ...

so i disregarded his plan and instead outlined in detail the course of action and arguments to employ to assure the victory that I DID OBTAIN .... my logic .... my strategy ..... because if i want to accomplish something and get it done right? i have learned that in ALMOST every case, i cannot wait for someone to "save" me, i have to take action MYSELF

i liquidated a business, moved $40K-$50K of equipment to another location on a deadline!! and because the landlord has been the primary source of problem? i've decided to make arrangement to buy the building itself. ...

i'm stressing this point because all too often people accept defeat at its first sign, and when one door has DEFINITIVELY closed will concentrate on the negative aspect accepting that outcome and not take the next step to look for another althernative

yea ... well ... we're at the point of a SECOND offer in the negotiations in this multimillion dollar deal .,... and in between ALL of that? because i had a friend whom i considered a sister 30 years ago

though we have not been in contact for over 25? i got down on my hands and knees to scrub her floor, and groom her dog (so he wouldn't be put outside, because animals are sentient beings and their FEELINGS matter to me!) and bought her food and made sure basic needs are met

THEN i took time of my very TIGHT and BUSY schedule to make sure she got out for a bit (she's had a stroke, can't see well, can no longer drive, stuck at home and can't see to clean well ... at all) i try to clean another part of her house EVERY time i go, she tells me i don't have to do that, but i don't see anyone else doing it, so if i don't do it? i honestly don't see that it will get done

oh and her couch was in taters and not going to have her live like that, so got a new leather couch into her home. because despite the fact that we haven't been in contact for 25 years i VALUE friendship and i REALLY DO try to be there when needed.

i may have missed out on some good times, but when chips are down? i don't bail on my friends

not what is "convenient" ... NONE of this was "Convenient" but it WAS what was in my capacity to do, so i did it

almost forgot, easy since there is A LOT that i do and endeavor TO DO with my time, yesterday gave over $1000 of food to some families permanently out of work since COVID

and yet you think THIS is the dribble i should put my attention and focus instead?

you need a hobby and rethink productive uses for your time that does not involve trying the patience and goodwill of someone who had extended it

and do not bother providing another meaningless twattle with neither message nor purpose that will not be worth the time it takes anyone to read

i came on to relax a bit ... going elsewhere to look for that now ...

**UPDATE **

i came back on to say, in case it appears i have money oozing out with plenty to spare ...

my business shut down March of 2020 and has not produced a penny of income SINCE

i did and DO what i do IN SPITE of my circumstances NOT because of them

nor based on what is "Convenient" or even what i might "FEEL" like doing ..

but on the highest extent of my capacity TO DO

may that offer value to someone
    Last edited by iota; 16th May 2021 at 03:26. Reason: typo

so that any adversary

22. Link to Post #175
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Deduk

are you kidding me?

you continued?

what kind of a purposeless and unproductive life are you living? that has the INCLINATION and CHOOSES to use their time to keep pushing at someone who had been very patient with you?

this ALWAYS happens when i try to have patience with someone and am nice!

let me tell you how i CHOOSE to use MY time, in the time that i was gone? i tooke on THREEE different law firms putting their attorneys on notice of the various inconsistencies and misrepresentations that had potential liability of millions of dollars

i made ALL of them painfully aware in excruciating painstaking detail of the inadvisability to endeavor to further try my patience and the consequences that WOULD ensue IF they insisted on doing so

and THEN KNOWING the propensity of human nature to disregard CLEAR and direct messages that are inconsistent with the normal apathetic, acquiescent EASILY dissuaded people that populate our planet and are the norm that they deal with?

i now hired a SECOND attorney, after my first though excellent in his field, lacked the creativity and what channeled sources in reference to ME have actually termed my "infamous logic" and THAT is a direct quote

so i disregarded his plan and instead outlined in detail the course of action and arguments to employ to assure the victory that I DID OBTAIN .... me ... my logic .... my strategy ..... my plan ... because if i want to accomplish something and get it done right? i ALWAYS have to take care of it myself!

i liquidated a business, moved $40K-$50K of equipment to another location and because the landlord has been the primary source of problem? i've decided to make arrangement to buy the building itself. ...

you know? where most hang their head? give up too scared and accepting defeat before they've even tried? even those who think of solutions like basic ACTIONS in the direction to achieve them ...

yea ... well ... we're at the point of a SECOND offer in the negotiations in this multimillion dollar deal .,... and in between ALL of that? because i had a friend whom i considered a sister 30 years ago?

though we have not been in contact for over 25? i got down on my hands and knees to scrub her floor, and groom her dog (so he wouldn't be put outside, because animals are sentient beings and their FEELINGS matter to me!) and bought her food and made sure basic needs are met

THEN i took time of my very TIGHT and BUSY schedule to make sure she got out for a bit (she's had a stroke, can't see well, can no longer drive, stuck at home and can't see to clean well ... at all) i try to clean another part of her house EVERY time i go, she tells me i don't have to do that, but i don't see anyone else doing it, so if i don't do it? i don't see that it will get done

oh and her couch was in taters and not going to have her live like that, so got a new leather couch into her home. because despite the fact that we haven't been in contact for 25 years i VALUE friendship and will ALWAYS be there when needed. i may have missed out on some good times, but when chips are down? i don't bail on my friends, that's when they can count on me to be there and do whatever i can to help, not what is "convenient" ... NONE of this was "Convenient" but it WAS what was in my capacity to do, so i did it

almost forgot, easy since there is A LOT that i do and endeavor TO DO with my time, yesterday gave over $1000 of food to some families permanently out of work since COVID

and yet you think THIS is the dribble i should put my attention and focus instead?

you need a hobby and rethink productive uses for your time that does not involve trying the patience and goodwill of someone who had extended it

and do not bother providing another meaningless twattle with neither message nor purpose that will not be worth the time it takes anyone to read

i came on to relax a bit ... going elsewhere to look for that now ...

That was one of the most ironic posts I have ever seen in my life ...

23. Link to Post #176
    Language
    English
    Thanks

came on to update and see YOU AGAIN

ZERO VALUE

your contribution right now ... ZERO value

don't continue
    Last edited by iota; 15th May 2021 at 21:51.

so that any adversary

24. Link to Post #177
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ZERO VALUE

your contribution right now (and life, most likely?) ... ZERO value

Are you unwell? What the hell has happened to you?

25. Link to Post #178
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ZERO VALUE

your contribution right now ... ZERO value

don't continue

Are you unwell? What the hell has happened to you?
    ARE YOU?

YOU COMPLAINED OF PUBLIC DISCOURSE, NOT I

cussed and enraged over something you CONTINUE

AFTER i asked you SO nicely to PM me

do YOU NEED ATTENTION

are you ADD? or whatever can't help himself?

what happened?

is that i gave you the benefit of the doubt and was even more patient than i normally am with your endless retorts and meaningless prattle

and you CONTINUE

quite evidently, you have worn out my goodwiill and EXHAUSTED my patience

are you UNABLE TO ASCERTAIN THAT FOR YOURSELF?

and ..whatever the cause for you incessant reply is ... let me just say in advance i do not care

but i warned you NOT to insult me

and i WAS NOT KIDDING

DON'T CONTINUE

signing out!
    Last edited by iota; 16th May 2021 at 15:38. Reason: fixed quote signs

so that any adversary

26. Link to Post #179
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As an aside, the point has been made that focus should be placed on important things

I’m of the opinion it is important to actually DO some important things

Because FOCUS and discussion of important things, such as many of the topics discussed in this forum, may be important

But ONLY as a prelude to ACTION

i try to make this point often

And a reason I thought I’d share examples of some of the ACTIONS I take on things i find "important"

as the NEXT step TO focus and discussion

And THAT would be relevant to ALL of the threads discussed in this forum

so that any adversary

27. Link to Post #180
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,531 times in 32,788 posts

Bringing things back to focus here. Good friends, please calm down just a little, if you can.

We need facts (or argued claims), not emotion. That always helps!

Back to topic indeed, Lin Wood made an audacious public statement last week to the effect that the nuclear forces of the US did NOT answer to Biden, but instead to Trump.
    Lin Wood: Trump has secret military backchannel to authorize nuclear strikes

(...the interesting article continues)

In this interview with Juan O Savin (see below), starting at 5:54, Juan explains in detail how the "nuclear football" protocol works, and confirms that Lin Wood was quite correct.

If the President is considered by the military to be compromised by an enemy, his input into a military nuclear decision would be overridden and ignored. That appears to be the current situation here.

As some reading this may know — I've mentioned this once or twice in previous posts over the last couple of months — I have a well-placed contact in the US who in turn has senior military contacts, who in all their previous information shared with me has never been wrong. (That's all I can say. Of course, this is unprovable second-hand information.)

My contact drew this interview to my attention overnight, and said it was "precise". That was the word they used. It would appear — and I don't know this first hand either! — that Lin Wood may well know about a LOT of stuff that's happening behind the scenes right now.

And though this is off-topic on this thread, my contact does consistently state that Trump will be back in office fairly soon. I'd argue that this is FAR from an impossible fantastical development.

And as many reading this may recall, I've always said that I personally saw Trump back in office for another term... though I have to say, I never knew it'd take quite THIS long to sort it all out and for definitive proper action to be taken.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/L88mwt9UXDdb

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/L88mwt9UXDdb

28. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (17th May 2021), atman (16th May 2021), ClearWater (16th May 2021), Gwin Ru (16th May 2021), Harmony (16th May 2021), holcaul (16th May 2021), iota (16th May 2021), justntime2learn (17th May 2021), mountain_jim (16th May 2021), Operator (16th May 2021), Rosco1 (12th June 2021), RunningDeer (16th May 2021), Sadieblue (17th May 2021), Yoda (17th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast