1. Link to Post #181
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Lin Wood ~ Tweets, Lawsuits, News

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Back to topic indeed, Lin Wood made an audacious public statement last week to the effect that the nuclear forces of the US did NOT answer to Biden, but instead to Trump.
    Lin Wood: Trump has secret military backchannel to authorize nuclear strikes

(...the interesting article continues)

In this interview with Juan O Savin (see below), starting at 5:54, Juan explains in detail how the "nuclear football" protocol works, and confirms that Lin Wood was quite correct.

If the President is considered by the military to be compromised by an enemy, his input into a military nuclear decision would be overridden and ignored. That appears to be the current situation here.

As some reading this may know — I've mentioned this once or twice in previous posts over the last couple of months — I have a well-placed contact in the US who in turn has senior military contacts, who in all their previous information shared with me has never been wrong. (That's all I can say. Of course, this is unprovable second-hand information.)

My contact drew this interview to my attention overnight, and said it was "precise". That was the word they used. It would appear — and I don't know this first hand either! — that Lin Wood may well know about a LOT of stuff that's happening behind the scenes right now.

And though this is off-topic on this thread, my contact does consistently state that Trump will be back in office fairly soon. I'd argue that this is FAR from an impossible fantastical development.

And as many reading this may recall, I've always said that I personally saw Trump back in office for another term... though I have to say, I never knew it'd take quite THIS long to sort it all out and for definitive proper action to be taken.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/L88mwt9UXDdb

Good stuff from Juan O Savin, some review and some new.
    The Q&A begins @ 50ish minutes.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 16th May 2021 at 14:30.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2021), Harmony (16th May 2021), iota (16th May 2021), mountain_jim (16th May 2021), Sadieblue (16th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (28th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Bringing things back to focus here. Good friends, please calm down just a little, if you can.

We need facts (or argued claims), not emotion. That always helps!

Back to topic indeed, Lin Wood made an audacious public statement last week to the effect that the nuclear forces of the US did NOT answer to Biden, but instead to Trump.
    Lin Wood: Trump has secret military backchannel to authorize nuclear strikes

(...the interesting article continues)

In this interview with Juan O Savin (see below), starting at 5:54, Juan explains in detail how the "nuclear football" protocol works, and confirms that Lin Wood was quite correct.

If the President is considered by the military to be compromised by an enemy, his input into a military nuclear decision would be overridden and ignored. That appears to be the current situation here.

As some reading this may know — I've mentioned this once or twice in previous posts over the last couple of months — I have a well-placed contact in the US who in turn has senior military contacts, who in all their previous information shared with me has never been wrong. (That's all I can say. Of course, this is unprovable second-hand information.)

My contact drew this interview to my attention overnight, and said it was "precise". That was the word they used. It would appear — and I don't know this first hand either! — that Lin Wood may well know about a LOT of stuff that's happening behind the scenes right now.

And though this is off-topic on this thread, my contact does consistently state that Trump will be back in office fairly soon. I'd argue that this is FAR from an impossible fantastical development.

And as many reading this may recall, I've always said that I personally saw Trump back in office for another term... though I have to say, I never knew it'd take quite THIS long to sort it all out and for definitive proper action to be taken.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/L88mwt9UXDdb

Good stuff from Juan O Savin, some review and some new.
    The Q&A begins @ 50ish minutes.
    Yes, I'm shamelessly including all the nested quotes here.

As my contact stated, Juan's presentation is precise. And it really seems to be.

The hugely condensed and simplified summary is as follows: (This has been stated many times by others, of course. So this is not new information.)
    1. Biden is [currently!] the executive administrative civilian "President", as ratified by Congress and the Courts — no matter how crooked. That's simply what happened.
    2. Trump is regarded as the legitimate Commander-in-Chief by the US military, which is a different and separate formal role.
    3. The Commander-in-Chief has the authority to work with the military to defend the Constitution, and defend (and if necessary, restore) the Republic.
    4. What would ensue following (3) hasn't yet happened — at least in public.
    My personal comment: I do sincerely think the Biden administration's days are numbered. A lot less than another 3 years and 8 months. The number may be way way shorter than that.

And back to the topic of this thread, I suspect that Lin Wood absolutely knows all this. And other public figures probably do, too, to a very large degree limited in what they can say.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th May 2021 at 14:34.

4. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alecs (16th May 2021), atman (16th May 2021), avid (16th May 2021), Bassplayer1 (16th May 2021), Ben (26th May 2021), ClearWater (16th May 2021), greybeard (16th May 2021), Gwin Ru (16th May 2021), iota (16th May 2021), Matthew (16th May 2021), mountain_jim (16th May 2021), Rosco1 (12th June 2021), RunningDeer (16th May 2021), Sadieblue (17th May 2021), Savannah (16th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (28th May 2021), thepainterdoug (16th May 2021), Yoda (17th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #183
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Epoch Times reports:

McKissick Defeats Pro-Trump Lawyer Lin Wood in Race
    for Head of South Carolina GOP

McKissick received Trump's endorsement
    BY ZACHARY STIEBER
    May 15, 2021 Updated: May 16, 2021

"Attorney Lin Wood failed in his bid to chair the South Carolina Republican Party, losing to incumbent Drew McKissick.

The chairman won a third term with 68 percent of the vote. Wood drew the second-most votes, 239 to McKissick’s 582, the state GOP said on Saturday.
    The two other challengers received just 37 votes combined.

“Thanks to the grassroots activists across the state, the SCGOP is stronger than it’s ever been,” McKissick said in a statement. “We’ve proven we have a winning coalition of conservatives who are committed to beating Democrats, and I’m honored they’ve chosen to reelect me to lead that fight.”

Wood congratulated McKissick but said the win came “in an establishment created election.”

“I won We The People. Drew will learn in time that ALL the power belongs to We The People,” he wrote on Telegram.

Earlier Saturday, Wood claimed that McKissick was going to cheat and that if he won, he would “be a Fake Chairman” like President Joe Biden “is a Fake President!”
    Wood, like former President Donald Trump, maintains that the 2020 election was rife with fraud and that Trump actually won. Biden was certified the winner by states and then, on Jan. 6, Congress.

Wood has said he moved from Georgia to South Carolina in 2020 before launching his bid to unseat McKissick.

Wood said in an earlier statement that he was trying to oust McKissick after the chairman removed the person in charge of Horry County’s Republican Party and installed a different person.

Trump, though, endorsed McKissick, passing over Wood despite the attorney filing several post-election lawsuits with the goal of overturning the results in Trump’s favor.

Trump cited the South Carolina GOP’s success in 2020, with victories on the state and federal level, and said McKissick “fought all the way to the Supreme Court to defend our voting laws—and WON.”

Under McKissick’s leadership, party membership rose by about 300 percent since 2017.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mckiss...p_3817016.html

so, to ME? this is telling

Trump DOES have a quality i can relate to of kinda naive. how this is expressed in me is that i believe the very best in someone UNTIL they show me otherwise.

so i never held against him picking some questionable characters for his cabinet and other positions, thinking that THIS is what the situation was.

He was giving them the benefit of the doubt. Giving them a chance to do "right"

BUT once, someone has proven otherwise, the trust is gone. And it is a very marked and different change in attitude and won't be displayed otherwise.

ALSO, this type tends to be VERY LOYAL and NEVER forgets friends or people who have stood by him

i cannot fathom, him NOT "standing by" Lin Wood just arbitrarily. Trump HAS to have SOME knowledge of something about Lin Wood BEYOND honest mistakes, those are easily forgiven.

AND he did it PUBLICLY

this is a PUBLIC stance. if it was minor, there would have been a private conversation but a public united front.

Trump, i perceive, to be honest. His Authenticity, saying what was TRULY in his heart and on his mind, is the very character trait that made him a wildcard.

Unpredictable

and he couldn't be CONTROLLED

those that seek to DOMINATE and CONTROL us? HATED that about him ..

i leave it to you to draw your own conclusions

Last edited by iota; 16th May 2021 at 21:05. Reason: removed quote
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (16th May 2021), Eva2 (16th May 2021), mountain_jim (16th May 2021), RunningDeer (16th May 2021), Sadieblue (17th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #184
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

relocated earlier portion of post to Aftermath thread

here is Whistleblower transcript released by Lin Wood - very worth the read

in it Lin Wood discusses the ties of the White House and Child Trafficking
    PDF link of transcript does not embed:
    populist.press/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/FULL-Transcript-of-Whistleblower-Interview.pdf

the commentary is:

"when you pull down the .pdf it shows 191 pages but there is really only about 20 pages of actual transcript.

The transcripts added Meat to the Bone on things we already know: Antonin Scalia, Seth Rich, Justice Roberts (Epstein and adopted kids), RR, Biden, Obama and Judge Sullivan.

One of the things I found interesting was they weren't following an ideology…they all were just corrupt, power hungry pedophiles. Just evil hacks that used their govt position to their own ends.

If you had money or power and came on their radar, they'd use their resources to find or create dirt to shake you down. It seems it was all just money, power and debauchery."
    Last edited by iota; 16th May 2021 at 21:51. Reason: relocated earlier part of post to aftermath thread
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (16th May 2021), Eva2 (16th May 2021), onawah (24th June 2021), RunningDeer (16th May 2021), Sadieblue (17th May 2021), TelosianEmbrace (28th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 1 10