Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast

Thread: Lin Wood ~ Tweets, Lawsuits, News

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: Lin Wood ~ Tweets, Lawsuits, News

Operator

granted, its all perplexing. but regardless of the aftermath, his death doesnt work for me or any sensible person .

to be holding such a treasure trove of info on so many, he should have been held somewhere totally separated and isolated.

perhaps bidens basment?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd January 2021), iota (3rd January 2021), One (3rd January 2021), Operator (2nd January 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,223 times in 940 posts

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    Tiny correction, Lin Wood did not represent Kobe Bryant but his supposed rape victim.
    Thank you Wegge, correction noted.

However, Lin Woods' 20+ year championing of the Ramseys raises a big red warning flag for me.

It is not just Peter Hyatt, but former Secret Service statement analyst Mark McClish also questions the Ramsey's narrative:

https://www.statementanalysis.com/jo...ramsey-murder/
    Last edited by happyuk; 2nd January 2021 at 19:12.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd January 2021), iota (3rd January 2021), Sadieblue (2nd January 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

here is a bit of the ongoing battle that Wood has taken up with SCOTUS judge Roberts:

Click image for larger version

Name:	tweet lin wood on judge roberts 1.png
Views:	46
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	45665

tweet can be seen here:
    https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1344463669632098304

Name:	tweet lin wood on judge roberts 2.png
Views:	40
Size:	46.5 KB
ID:	45666

tweet can be seen here:
    https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1344448775692177409

Name:	tweet lin wood on judge roberts 3.png
Views:	44
Size:	45.3 KB
ID:	45667

tweet can be seen here:
    https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1344451598131617792

they say that animals and children have an innate sense of the nature of people, here is the President's son's reaction to judge Roberts ..

Last edited by iota; 9th April 2021 at 00:00.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd January 2021), ClearWater (3rd January 2021), happyuk (3rd January 2021), mountain_jim (5th January 2021), onawah (4th January 2021), Paladin14 (4th February 2021), Sadieblue (3rd January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (3rd January 2021), ulli (3rd January 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks

FIRESIDE CHAT WITH LIN WOOD- EPISODE 3 |

SHINING A LIGHT ON THE TRUTH ABOUT
    CHIEF JUSTICE ROBERTS, JOE BIDEN, OBAMA,
    THE CLINTONS, BILL GATES, MIKE PENCE, & MORE

if recording does not come up, it can be heard here

it is over an hour long (though well worth the listen) so here are the notes:

SHOW NOTES
    Lin Wood shares why NOW is time to shine a light of truth on Chief Justice Roberts, Justice Stephen Breyer, Joe Biden, Obama, Clintons, Bill Gates, Mike Pence, Mark Meadows, Pat Cippoloni, President H.W. Bush, President George W. Bush & George Soros.

NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.” – Matthew 5:11

Lin, how was your Christmas?

Lin, on Christmas, a Bomb in Nashville hit AT&T center causing internet & power outages in SE. Police all night at WH. Cyberattack on an Air Force base…what was happening?

FACTS: WHY NASHVILLE? WHY ATT?
    Room 641A is a telecom intercept facility operated by AT&T for the U.S. NSA, as part of its warrantless surveillance program, Patriot Act.

What part of the country does this “hub” cover?
    GEORGIA.

Something to think about in regard to the AT&T and SunGard Data Center that could have been the actual Nashville target. Data centers are not self-contained, especially when operated by companies like these. They are replicated in multiple locations, typically geographically dispersed to safeguard against national disaster. You can lose a data center….even a region…and the data is safeguarded elsewhere.

WATCH the Video Showing the Nashville EXPLOSION –

Lin, you wrote, “Many business & political leaders of both parties, lawyers, & JUDGES are really worried about Sidney @SidneyPowell1 being named special counsel, @EmeraldRobinson!

READ: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tesn8qg2t...7Y4dHSDoa?dl=0

Lin, Sidney Powell just released 270 page pages of evidence related to the 2020 Election Fraud…what is the significance of this?

ACTION: Download the 270 pages of evidence today by texting me directly at 918-851-6920.

Lin, you wrote, “Covid-19 was a planned attack on our country – a PLANDEMIC. However, the Real PANDEMICS are:

(1) COMMUNISM infects leaders of both parties.

(2) PEDOPHILIA infects high officials, politicians, business leaders & celebrities.

(3) Child sex TRAFFICKING.

I Would love for you to share your thoughts on this?

Lin, you Tweeted out, “There seems to be a pandemic of poorly reasoned rulings by Title III judges in 2020 election fraud cases. I wonder how many of those judges are familiar with the surveillance program named “Sunset?” Or what that illegal spy program revealed about them?” What is the Sunset program?

Lin, on Christmas Day, there was an explosion in Nashville, what happened and why is this significant?

Lin, there was a fire at City Blue Imaging in Rochester, NY!

Why is this significant?

NOTES: Did City Blue print any ballots used in 11/3 election? If so, would the City Blue fire concern you given Nashville/AT&T explosion or is it just me?”

https://www.wxxinews.org/post/listen...vastating-fire

Lin, you Tweeted out, “It is time to shine red hot light of truth on Chief Justice John Roberts, Justice Stephen Breyer, Joe Biden, Obama, Clintons, Bill Gates, VP Mike Pence, Mark Meadows, Pat Cippoloni, Bush 41 & 43, George Soros, Cocaine Mitch, etc.”…I’m going to throw out a name, and I would love for you to share what all Americans need to know about this person:

Republican – Chief Justice John Roberts

Lin you Tweeted out, “I cannot imagine the pressures felt by the Chief Justice of U.S. Supreme Court. Tough job! Bet it is even tougher when you know that Nancy Pelosi, Rod Rosenstein, John Podesta, & John Brennan have a damning & incriminating recording of you! Tough way to earn a living!!!”

Democrat – Vice President Joe Biden

https://timetofreeamerica.com/#biden

Democrat – President Barack Obama

Republican – Pat Cippoloni

Republican – Mark Meadows

Republican – Georgia Governor Kemp

Republican – George H.W. Bush 41

Republican – George W. Bush 43

Jake Tapper of CNN –

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/1343668619989934080?s=20

George Soros

Bill and Hillary Clintons

Bill Gates

NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Seems like a pretty straightforward question capable of a yes or no answer. What was Bill’s answer? I know mine: Bill Gates is a corrupt & evil serpent & should NEVER be trusted. He should be in prison.” – Lin Wood –

Controversial Bill Gates-funded plan to dim the sun’s rays moves forward quietly
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/bill-g...ZmN588Nad1iyBQ

Republican – Vice President Mike Pence

NOTABLE QUOTABLE – “Eyes are beginning to focus on VP Pence @vp.

What kind of man is he? He professes a strong faith in God. If true to his professed faith, Pence will NEVER certify a lie. @realDonaldTrump won. Joe Biden cheated. We will soon learn much about Pence.” – Lin Wood

Cocaine Mitch

FBI Director Christopher Wray

You Tweeted Out, “Time flies when you are busy speaking the truth! Time for lunch break. But first, a few more truths:

1. FBI Director Christopher Wray must be fired immediately.

2. Research @kslaw law firm connections with Wray, @RodRosenstein & Sally Yates.

3. Birds of a feather flock together.”

Lin you are a celebrated attorney, and on your Twitter feed you wrote out some tough questions that you would love to ask Justice John Roberts under oath, the first one is, “Just before rendering yet another inexplicable anti-conservative vote, you claim you suffered a fall at Chevy Chase Country Club requiring hospitalization. Why did you not report the fall to the public for several days?” Lin, share with our listeners why you believe this question is important to ask Justice John Roberts?

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/...292627457?s=20

Lin, your next question that you wanted to ask Justice Roberts under oath is,:

“Identify all witnesses to your fall at Chevy Chase Country Club.”

Asking for a friend.

Next you asked, “What injuries did you suffer from the fall?”

Lin, next you wrote, “Can we public review medical records?”

Lin, what can our listeners do right now if they want to support the fight for their God given America freedoms?

Step 1 – The Canadian-owned DOMINION vote counting machines are used in 28 states

The Former CEO of Overstock.com Explains the Technology That Was Used to Rig the 2020 Elections

https://www.deepcapture.com/2020/11/...-the-evidence/

Communist Chinese Gov’t-Linked Bank Account Gave $400M To Dominion Voting Systems Before US Election – http://www.christianitydaily.com/art...s-election.htm

Step 2 – DOMINION gets its software from Sequoia Voting Systems (Formerly known as SMARTMATIC which is a Delaware company owned by Venezuelans close to the Communist Venezuelan Chavez and Maduro family)

Step 3 – Then our votes are stored on a server in Frankfurt Germany.

Trump recount committee has seen raw data from seized Dominion servers of how VOTES WERE SWITCHED by an algorithm in the software!!! “The things that are going to come out are going to SHAKE the globalists to their very core” –

https://twitter.com/Bls1022/status/1...652296195?s=20

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: WE GOT IT! — Col. Waldron Confirms US Has a Copy of the Election Night Data ‘Traffic and Packets’ Sent Overseas to Frankfurt! (VIDEO) –

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ankfurt-video/

Step 4 – Then our votes actually get counted in Barcelona, Spain and Smartmatic has a special software feature that allows users to change votes

Their software allows them to change the VOTE

Oh…and Smartmatic Owns DOMINION

https://www.whitehouse.gov/president...ates-election/

Secretary of Defense – Christopher C. Miller Acting since November 9, 2020

Director of National Intelligence – John Ratcliffe was sworn in as (DNI)

BREAKING REPORT: FBI, US Marshals and Texas Rangers raid SolarWinds headquarters in Austin Texas!

New DOJ rules could allow firing squads, electrocution, poisonous gas for executions – https://www.fox13news.com/news/new-d...for-executions
    Last edited by iota; 3rd January 2021 at 20:25.

so that any adversary

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd January 2021), bennycog (4th January 2021), ClearWater (3rd January 2021), One (3rd January 2021), onevoice (3rd January 2021), Paladin14 (4th February 2021), pyrangello (3rd January 2021), Sadieblue (3rd January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (3rd January 2021), ulli (3rd January 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I am amazed!! Why would Lin Wood ever say anything like this if he didnt have the confidence to do so?

Name:	lin w.png
Views:	70
Size:	817.6 KB
ID:	45670

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd January 2021), Eric J (Viking) (3rd January 2021), greybeard (3rd January 2021), justntime2learn (3rd January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (3rd January 2021), pueblo (3rd January 2021), pyrangello (5th January 2021), Sadieblue (4th January 2021), Savannah (4th January 2021), TargeT (3rd January 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

ok friends ... referencing back to this post

Name:	tweet Lin wood epstein alive 12-31-20.png
Views:	39
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	45675

at the time i posted it had already circulated 50K times ...
    and the traction did NOT die down

it now has gained increasing credibility
    and allegedly validity
    as well

i'll present what is "buzzing" and let you decide
    Avalon is, if i may say, renown for the research expertise of our members

I’M BAAACK! EPSTEIN IS ALIVE AND WILL TESTIFY ON JAN 6TH – POSSIBLY

the darkness just comes through the very image ... sigh

Disclaimer:

Please note that the following story is unconfirmed speculation at this stage. I have no idea if it is true and if anyone else but Howell had sent it to me, I wouldn’t be publishing it. However, given Howell’s history of proving me wrong, I am going to just put it out there. For all I know, John Roberts may have some other, perfectly plausible reason for throwing his home nation under a bus. We have no evidence whatsoever of John Roberts wrongdoing. However, any powerful people who were associated with Epstein now have a cloud hanging over them and we feel that it is in the public interest to at least report on speculation about actions which could possibly have been influenced by these past associations. Also, we will all know in a few days whether these ‘anonymous sources’ were just blowing smoke up our butts.

NOTE FROM HOWELL- world renown attorney, Lin Wood, just tweeted a confirmation of this story on January 2, stating that indeed, Jeffrey Epstein is alive–and talking.

IS EPSTEIN STILL ALIVE? By Howell Woltz
    Well Epstein can’t testify at the closed session Congressional hearings on Jan. 6th–but he’ll be talking somehwere and that will be a huge disruption and distraction for the CCP Democrats trying to steal Trump’s win on that day.

John Roberts adopted two Welsh children, Jack & Josie. Our ‘source’ told us that these children’s adoption was arranged by Jeffrey Epstein who will tell the whole story to the world shortly.

That’s what we’re being told, and if it isn’t true, then we’ve been ‘had’ by some very serious people at the highest levels of government – and I’ll tell you as soon as we know.

We’ve reported previously that 1) John Roberts was one of 159 federal judges spied on by Obama CIA Director Brennan’s illegal program, “HAMR” and “PRISM” to gather leverage and 2) That his ‘adoption’ of overseas children skirted U.S. laws. We suspect that this could have been used to force Chief Justice Roberts to rule as the Obama team wished in important cases.

The first (1) came from evidence in a federal lawsuit filed by the HAMR program’s inventor, Dennis Montgomery, against former President Obama, his CIA chief, John Brennan, disgraced FBI Director, James Comey, and others.

(2) is admittedly speculation, but it comes from some very serious people, who have been reliable sources so far.

Republican John Roberts has sided with the CCP and its Democrat allies in every important case since President Trump took office and even before.

The ‘gay’ rumours have followed Roberts for years, but the speculation about youngsters is relatively new and has probably been fuelled by his association with Jeffrey Epstein.

Roberts didn’t marry his Irish wife, Jane Sullivan, until the age of 41. His claim to fame was being a pro bono lawyer for gays and gay activists (his most famous case was Romer v. Evans, 517 U.S. 620 (1996)).

Speculation about his proclivity toward other handsome young men proliferated during his years at Harvard and since.

Journalist, Janny Scott – who was himself gay – wrote of Roberts, “Conservatives were like the queers on campus,” Eric Rofes, a classmate of Judge Roberts who later became an organiser on gay issues said,

“People made fun of them. They mocked them and saw them as jokers or losers. I don’t think in the moment many people realised this was the start of an ascending movement. People felt it was like the last cry of the 1950’s.”

Roberts’ Martha’s Vineyard pals Scherer & Lazarus are also married. From the photo, it looks like they all had crabs.
    PS CAPTION from article NOT mine!

And for the record, I could care less if John Roberts is gay

Like my old buddy used to say, “I wish all of you were gay, then even I might get lucky once in a while!”

But yes, children are quite another thing. Jeffrey Epstein was jailed for arranging liaisons between powerful people and juveniles.

If Roberts was involved this sordid world, then, given his position and power, people should know about it.

Wouldn’t it be interesting if the information we just received is true—and Epstein is around on January 6th to out his top government ‘clients’? --- PS CAPTION from article NOT mine!

We’ve published links to Epstein’s flight logs showing the not-so-honourable Chief Justice was on the Lolita Express with Epstein and Ghislane Maxwell (in the photo above) to Orgy Island with children aboard – twice.

We’ve published pictures of Roberts in the surf with other powerful people including Bill Clinton on Epstein’s Orgy Island – and a picture surfaced yesterday of Roberts and Epstein together, but it hasn’t been verified.

Please note that none of this proves wrongdoing by Roberts. He may be as innocent as the day is long.

But if we were to hear it from the whoreses mouth on or before January 6th, it would be quite something – especially from one who is supposedly already in Hell.

Still no news on this guy though.

Maybe Roberts should have done his job and ruled in the Texas case as was his duty to the Constitution, overturning the fraud that cost Trump his victory.

‘High-ups’ might have kept all this under the rug where Adam Schiff, Chuck Schumer, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama and so many other CCP useful idiots keep their Epstein secrets.

But it’s looking like January 6th could be more interesting than expected.

Howell Woltz

The Richardson Post

howell@therichardsonpost.uk

so that any adversary

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Arcturian108 (4th January 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (3rd January 2021), ClearWater (3rd January 2021), Sadieblue (3rd January 2021), selinam (3rd January 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 146 posts

I never thought for one minute Epstein was dead. If you had the goods on so many powerful people there is no way you wind up dead or in jail.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Waldo For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (3rd January 2021), iota (3rd January 2021), Sadieblue (3rd January 2021), selinam (3rd January 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,754 times in 2,555 posts

I think the person in the picture with Maxwell is actually Peter Nygaard, not Roberts, who has been arrested for U.S. sex trafficking.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd January 2021), ClearWater (3rd January 2021), Gracy (3rd January 2021), iota (3rd January 2021), mountain_jim (5th January 2021), pueblo (3rd January 2021), Sadieblue (3rd January 2021), selinam (3rd January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (3rd January 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    I think the person in the picture with Maxwell is actually Peter Nygaard, not Roberts, who has been arrested for U.S. sex trafficking.
    Maybe so but who's name is on the flight register? (to the happy Island-- guest of E)
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 3rd January 2021 at 20:38.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Eva2 (4th January 2021), iota (3rd January 2021), Sadieblue (3rd January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (3rd January 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd January 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,235 times in 2,174 posts

He went there! Either Wood is totally deranged or they have all the evidence they need to make these type of assertions...

I eagerly await the 'Michelle is actually Michael' tweet

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (3rd January 2021), ClearWater (3rd January 2021), iota (3rd January 2021), Sadieblue (3rd January 2021), selinam (3rd January 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    sorry was over in Breaking News as voting is underway for Speaker of the House ... as with the Presidential Vote .. her opponent was CLEARLY ahead the ENTIRE time ... by margins as large as 20 ... yet they stop to "clean" ... and give more chances and more chances ... calling in a Democrat who TESTED POSITIVE TO COVID to come in and vote until at last they secured a lead ... at the very end of course, just like the president it is currently Pelosi 216 to 209 .. will update in BN

as for the picture? the article WAS incorrect, but it isn't Nygaard .. it is French 'fixer' Jean-Luc Brunel

The Daily Mail had done an article:

Life on 'paedophile island': Jeffrey Epstein's 'madame' Ghislaine Maxwell cuddles up to French 'fixer' Jean-Luc Brunel in new photos as insider tells how he cavorted with 'teenage sex slaves' and kept boxes filled with condoms

• Maxwell widely accused of recruiting teens to Epstein's child prostitution ring
    • She cuddles Brunel, a model agency boss accused of helping Epstein traffic girls
    • Never-before-seen cache lay bear daily life in seedy orbit of disgraced billionaire
    • Also show Epstein riding quad bike that he used to transport topless teen around
    • Billionaire also larks around with 'sex slaves' just six months after being charged with abusing teen girls

it can be read here

interestingly, it (the picture) also appeared in another article linking Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin to this man, stating that a report claims that Mnuchin:

"acted as a point of contact for a firm owned by one of Jeffrey Epstein's most infamous associates and alleged procurer Jean-Luc Brunel, a report claims"

Gracy had brought up some interesting points about Mnchin i was unaware of here ... he's looking like a real candidate for the Faces of Betrayal thread ...

second article here

have to go ... they're about to elect her again ... (Pelosi)
    Last edited by iota; 3rd January 2021 at 22:03.

so that any adversary

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (3rd January 2021), selinam (3rd January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (3rd January 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Lin Wood now Tweets that Hussein's kids are Adopted!

Name:	Tweet Lin Wood Obama adopt kids.png
Views:	51
Size:	1.00 MB
ID:	45676

tweet here

he actually went there ... one of THE
    (if not actually in fact ~ THE)
    most prominent Defamation Attorneys in the country went there

of all the faults this man could have?
    ignorance of possible repercussions for making false statements IS NOT ONE

the man either has solid proof

we ARE indeed at "the end of times"
    (so ALL cards are on the table)

this is another classic production that Miles Mathis will be exposing later ...

OR

something REALLY important is going on that requires us to be VERY distracted NOT to "see" it

either way? i'm flabbergasted
    Last edited by iota; 3rd January 2021 at 23:18.

so that any adversary

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (4th January 2021), greybeard (4th January 2021), pueblo (4th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Iota

I am as perplexed as you are regarding Lin Wood. why make these statements, when not necessary, if no truth/proof behind them?

Is he playing the loose cannon part in this operation, hoping to get someone to plea out, admit and come clean?

are these some tidbits from someones hard drive? from epstein/ maxwell info?

how is this all said and then, next week , all gone, back to normal??

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ClearWater (4th January 2021), iota (4th January 2021), mountain_jim (5th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Iota

I am as perplexed as you are regarding Lin Wood. why make these statements, when not necessary, if no truth/proof behind them?

Is he playing the loose cannon part in this operation, hoping to get someone to plea out, admit and come clean?

are these some tidbits from someones hard drive? from epstein/ maxwell info?

how is this all said and then, next week , all gone, back to normal??
    Doug, for the life of me i can't fathom!

although .. Gwin Ru did a pretty incredible post here that is equally mind blowing ... and yet? i'm not ready to dismiss ...

it actually would explain a WHOLE lot ...

here is the post

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)
    From Jim Stone:

Very interesting stuff going on

I am going to break from my usual restraints (of the last few weeks) and say what I think. There is trouble. Trump is under severe threat and it is not only from Iran. I think he put a double in the white house and ditched Pence. I actually think he ditched Pence. This could be totally wrong, and all it would take to prove he did not ditch Pence would be to have Pence show up business as usual. However, I am not the only one who is suspecting this, it is actually quite widespread.

MY MAIN HUNCH: Trump has already given the military activation speech. They all saw it. The entire military knows the election was beyond fraudulent, it was shockingly fraudulent. And if the EC goes awry, all hell is going to break loose.

I don't like saying stuff like that because it's a great way to end up being a retard.

One good example of this happened to David Wilcock, who got bamboozled by people who obviously wanted him discredited, and tricked him into saying major actions were going to be taken that were not taken, and nothing happened. In his case, "contacts" told him things and they basically committed fraud to get him to trash himself. It did work. He got a real kick in the teeth that was not deserved.

So I am super reluctant about making predictions, and no insider contacts told me anything of the sort. All I'll say is something in the air . . . . . the smoke of a not so distant fire. We are going to know exactly what that fire is burning soon, hopefully it won't be the constitution.

Now back to my headline: Very interesting stuff going on

First of all, there is credible rumor Pence resigned. There is also credible rumor Trump has a body double in the white house right now. A photo surfaced that does not look like Trump in the white house, and aircraft tracking had Pence aboard a plane other than airforce 1 or 2. Trump has promised damning new proof of vote fraud to be presented before the electoral college. There are piles of rumors and suppositions floating around right now, it is hard to know what to believe but one thing is certain - things are heating up. I don't want to be among those making random guesses but I will at least say that the next few days are going to be VERY interesting and I'll try to keep on top of it all.

There is one big problem with Lin Wood however, it looks like he has gone "off his rocker" and I hope there was not a major deep state removal of key players, including Trump. The body double is suspicious, I hope nothing happened of that sort.

Nice: "Antifa" substantially vandalized Nancy Pelosi's house with well written graffiti, a pig's head, and fake blood. Nice to see her hens come home to roost with those she has supported so well. Very nice.

A few quick items on New Years:

Some of these are just general consensus comments which are the result of a lot of guaging public opinion, where I think the opinion is legit.

1. Georgia was told to keep their ballots for audit, and immediately called in shredder trucks and shredded them all. So much for the 22 months required by law.

2. Lin Wood started out GREAT yesterday and then suddenly went Koo Koo and I wonder if they nailed him or not. Time will tell. The best way to destroy him for pointing out cold hard facts about Roberts would be to kill him or drug him and then post total nonsense on the same twitter that skinned Roberts alive. I think that may have happened.

3. Pence is doing everything possible to be a total traitor, TO THE MAX. He is resisting all efforts to get the election judged appropriately and is sabotaging Trump left and right. He was a real swamp critter and now Trump is just finding out.

4. at least 140 house members and an unknown number of senators are going to object to the election theft. Trump is openly calling for an enormous march on washington, and in preparation for making it as miserable as possible, the left is shutting down every bathroom and hotel they possibly can. If 10 million people show up and all the bathrooms are closed, they absolutely WILL get away with pissing and crapping all over leftist businesses that did this, who is going to arrest them? It won't be possible. I would not be against this. Send those bastards a message about vote fraud that THEY have to clean up. That said, eat crackers or whatever will plug you up starting the day before so you don't actually need to crap there. Getting away with pee is easy.

5. Priceless: Dominion machines were hacked live during a hearing, and as a follow up, they were hacked AGAIN and the second time they were hacked, they started generating web traffic to China!!!! That's bad, considering no vote machine is supposed to even be able to access the web at all. HA HA HA, "no evidence of vote fraud". None. And take that vax, it is good for you!!

6. Very noteworthy: Enormous numbers of very prominent people are presenting evidence and proof of vote fraud at a pace so fast with content so broad it is impossible to keep up. But there is a problem: We had all the evidence we needed to round up hundreds if not thousands of people the day after the election and jail them on the spot, and nothing happened because the national immune system has been totally compromised.

Let's look at this problem the way a computer would. On day one, we hit logic state 1, which should have activated every police force, the FBI, every prosecuting attorney, EVERYTHING, on DAY ONE, and nothing happened. Since day one, 100X the evidence needed to do that has been added to the equation, but that still only trips logic state 1. A computer can't see anything more than 1 at the binary level . . . . everything should have happened with 1 percent of what is known now.

So no matter how good a case so many people are presenting at this point, it's not going to make any difference to increase that 100 to 1,000 when logic state 1 is all that can compute, this crap should have been over with completely by Nov 7.

Clearly, clearly, rebellion is needed, but how is that going to happen when EVERYONE IS FLUORIDATED? The people who stole this election made damn good and sure everyone who might resist got fluoridated one way or another for a reason, it was all part of the plan and it is stopping the rage people need to get to to actually start making things right. Before the fluoride, bar fights happened every week end in my town. When they brought in the fluoride, all that stopped . . . . . how is that going to reflect on the prospects of people getting mad enough to fight outside the bar?

7. Iran is now "threatening to assassinate Trump". I doubt it. There is something else going on with this. How about, the deep state issued the threat and pinned it on Iran, so millions of pissed off Trump supporters support the war the swamp always wanted?

8. Claudia's sister did not get the flu shot and is now starting to feel better. The same cannot be said for the 3 dead people that DID get the shot.

9. Pence has now stated he's not pursuing a future in politics beyond this election. OBVIOUSLY THIS MEANS HE RECEIVED A PAYOFF AND GUARANTEE OF A FAT LIFE AFTER BACKSTABBING TRUMP, WHICH HE'LL DO AT THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE. HE KNOWS HE WILL BE FINISHED IN POLITICS AFTER THAT. HE MADE A DEAL, OBVIOUSLY.

How about that fluoride?

so that any adversary

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (4th January 2021), greybeard (4th January 2021), pueblo (4th January 2021), sunflower (4th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

WTF is going on???

Last edited by pueblo; 4th January 2021 at 09:37.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

alh02 (4th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (4th January 2021), ClearWater (4th January 2021), gord (4th January 2021), iota (4th January 2021), Jayke (4th January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (4th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    WTF is going on???

its out Pueblo

it is ALL rolling and spilling out

he has named names and agencies ...

here is the link to the statistics for our missing children

maybe we all WILLED it strongly enough to compel it to reality ...

link he provided: https://globalmissingkids.org/awaren...en-statistics/

Name:  Every lie will be revealed.png
Views: 51
Size:  100.4 KB

Last edited by iota; 4th January 2021 at 10:03.

so that any adversary

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (4th January 2021), pueblo (4th January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (4th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Iota, I pray your assessment is correct.

Last edited by pueblo; 4th January 2021 at 10:10.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

bennycog (4th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (4th January 2021), ClearWater (4th January 2021), iota (4th January 2021), Jayke (4th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

His statements are getting more and more outrageous everyday. Without smoking gun proof, completely meaningless, and it hurts Trumps credibility more than it is helping his cause.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

ClearWater (4th January 2021), Gracy (4th January 2021), Iancorgi (4th January 2021), iota (4th January 2021), Jayke (4th January 2021), pueblo (4th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deneon (here)
    His statements are getting more and more outrageous everyday. Without smoking gun proof, completely meaningless, and it hurts Trumps credibility more than it is helping his cause.
    Your assertion is only valid if they don't have the smoking gun proof.

Lin Wood is all in now...either he has the evidence and it's game over for the deep state monsters or he doesn't, and it's then game over for the Wood/Trump/Powell campaign.

Could Lin Wood have been compromised in some way?

...but this tweet says he has the Royal Flush?

Last edited by pueblo; 4th January 2021 at 10:17.

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (4th January 2021), ClearWater (4th January 2021), iota (4th January 2021), Jayke (4th January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (4th January 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, so he says. I'll believe it when I see it. I really hope Jeffrey Epstein does show up in January 6th to testify, but I'm doubtful.

Untill then... I'm putting this in the "aRreStS oF tHe DeEp StAtE aRe ImMiNeNT" category, we've heard it a 1000 times before.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

ClearWater (4th January 2021), Gracy (4th January 2021), pueblo (4th January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (4th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast