+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast

Thread: Lin Wood ~ Tweets, Lawsuits, News

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Default Re: Lin Wood ~ Tweets, Lawsuits, News

Gracy May / I write this in response ,but not at you.  

did anyone think the so-called deep state wasn't ready? 
    did you think they would go down easy to one man Donald Trump ,an outsider, a newcomer, a businessman entertainer.?
    did you ever think you would see the president of the united states censored, cut off, marginalized from the nightly news that was promised to be for all eyes and ears regardless of party or belief?
    did you ever think the President would need alternative sources in order to be heard?  
    did you not think that if they fixed an election, that they couldn't manage the blowback and the damage ?

the last man to try to take on the deep state was JFK. and the result ? Clinton even said, there is a government within a government and i have no access to it, when asked about the ufo issue. 

Trump, win or lose is a Hero, An incredible true hero for us all! Does anyone think he needed this? Does anyone think his family and children will now be better off ? They had it all. Ease at their fingertips. WHAT THE F@@K! Let's use our heads. 

And Joe Biden? career do nothing politician which translates to career criminal. Does anyone believe this dolt won? Sitting in his basement with 30 people at his rallies? no excitement, no agenda? no plan for America to run on till the last month prior to the election?
    Is there any excitement for Biden and Harris?  
    and then we'll covid. What can be said about the use of the opportunity of covid?  

Today , People are marching in Japan , In China and all over the world for Trump, for America, the last Bastion of personal and individual freedom! If we lose this to these thieves now well then its over! for us, for everyone.

My God, mathematicians, statisticians, cyber experts, scientists , inventors as well as other countries see the impossibility of Biden winning this. 
    Trump increased his minority vote, blacks and latinos over Obama as well why would he lose? 

and proof ?? show me proof that chinaBiden and Camel toe won? show me direct proof that will stand up to scrutiny. 

As Stalin said, it's not the vote that matters, it's who is counting that does.  

I was a democrat a short time ago. Then I saw the ruse and woke up. I'm tied to no party, no ideology but to the constitution of this country where I grew up and where I live.

Just go and do a search on the accomplishments of President Trump. Go and do it and be blown away by things you would never even know about , animal rights, autism, education for minorities and criminal reform . A real Nazi Hugh? Just sickening brainwashing due to this corrupt evil and hateful cabal as they desperately try to hold on to their power. 

Hey, if I was one of them and was involved in the evil crimes that they were, I'd be lying and trying too.
    Last edited by thepainterdoug; 6th January 2021 at 02:44. Reason: spelling

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th January 2021), Ben (6th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (6th January 2021), Gracy (6th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), Icare (6th January 2021), iota (6th January 2021), modini (6th January 2021), mountain_jim (6th January 2021), One (6th January 2021), pueblo (6th January 2021), pyrangello (6th January 2021), Retief (6th January 2021), RunningDeer (6th January 2021), Savannah (6th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Just go and do a search on the accomplishments of President Trump.
    As of September 2018
    Trump Administration Accomplishments
    • Almost 4 million jobs created since election.
    • More Americans are now employed than ever recorded before in our history.
    • We have created more than 400,000 manufacturing jobs since my election.
    • Manufacturing jobs growing at the fastest rate in more than THREE DECADES.
    • Economic growth last quarter hit 4.2 percent.
    • New unemployment claims recently hit a 49-year low.
    • Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.
    • African-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Hispanic-American unemployment is at the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Asian-American unemployment recently achieved the lowest rate ever recorded.
    • Women’s unemployment recently reached the lowest rate in 65 years.
    • Youth unemployment has recently hit the lowest rate in nearly half a century.
    • Lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma.
    • Under my Administration, veterans’ unemployment recently reached its lowest rate in nearly 20 years.
    • Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps since the election.
    • The Pledge to America’s Workers has resulted in employers committing to train more than 4 million Americans. We are committed to VOCATIONAL education.
    • 95 percent of U.S. manufacturers are optimistic about the future—the highest ever.
    • Retail sales surged last month, up another 6 percent over last year.
    • Signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back in to the U.S. in the first quarter alone.
    • As a result of our tax bill, small businesses will have the lowest top marginal tax rate in more than 80 years.
    • Helped win U.S. bid for the 2028 Summer Olympics in Los Angeles.
    • Helped win U.S.-Mexico-Canada’s united bid for 2026 World Cup.
    • Opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines.
    • Record number of regulations eliminated.
    • Enacted regulatory relief for community banks and credit unions.
    • Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE.
    • My Administration is providing more affordable healthcare options for Americans through association health plans and short-term duration plans.
    • Last month, the FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. And thanks to our efforts, many drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases.
    • We reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars this year alone.
    • Signed Right-To-Try legislation.
    • Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.
    • We have reduced high-dose opioid prescriptions by 16 percent during my first year in office.
    • Signed VA Choice Act and VA Accountability Act, expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care.
    • Increased our coal exports by 60 percent; U.S. oil production recently reached all-time high.
    • United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957.
    • Withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord.
    • Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.
    • Secured record $700 billion in military funding; $716 billion next year.
    • NATO allies are spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016.
    • Process has begun to make the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces.
    • Confirmed more circuit court judges than any other new administration.
    • Confirmed Supreme Court Justice Neil Gorsuch and nominated Judge Brett Kavanaugh.
    • Withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal.
    • Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem.
    • Protecting Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court.
    • Issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay.
    • Concluded a historic U.S.-Mexico Trade Deal to replace NAFTA. And negotiations with Canada are underway as we speak.
    • Reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports.
    • Imposed tariffs on foreign steel and aluminum to protect our national security.
    • Imposed tariffs on China in response to China’s forced technology transfer, intellectual property theft, and their chronically abusive trade practices.
    • Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.
    • Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.
    • We have begun BUILDING THE WALL. Republicans want STRONG BORDERS and NO CRIME. Democrats want OPEN BORDERS which equals MASSIVE CRIME.
    WhiteHouse.gov

Last edited by RunningDeer; 6th January 2021 at 03:15.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Ben (6th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (6th January 2021), Clarity (14th January 2021), Hym (6th January 2021), Icare (6th January 2021), iota (6th January 2021), mountain_jim (6th January 2021), One (6th January 2021), pueblo (6th January 2021), pyrangello (6th January 2021), Savannah (6th January 2021), thepainterdoug (6th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #83
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

And to add to that first lady Melania. trump, elegant , smart, classy. Did you know she was the first first lady to visit a live active combat zone, in Iraq for thanksgiving with our President, she received no press either. I read the other day Michelle Obama was on 11 magazine covers being first lady. Melanie has never graced any during her time. Once again an orchestrated media at work. Did you know Melania trump speaks 3 languages and owns her own business and did prior to becoming first lady. It is a total disgrace how the media has acted during this time, add the consistent attacks of Hollywood and all of the investigations.

Let's throw in all the harassment of anybody who tried to help the trump administration and were hauled in for supenas during the Mueller investigations, it was 100s who were questioned, fyi an attorney in d.c. is well over $1000.00 an hour. Look at general Flynn who exhausted his entire savings of 7 million defending himself. Harassment after harassment , one goal to shut trump down and make him look bad in the eyes of the American people. Villianize all who support him as well and make it cost them financially.

The Mueller investigation costs were paid close to 40 million dollars in fees and produced nothing. And all attorneys who were paid on that case wiped all their phones clean before turning them over to the doj. Illegal as hell and morally corrupt.

If this doesn't get corrected now, the new slogan will be .......America land of the free, home of where nobody goes to jail for being corrupt.............. I believe this time, right now is as important as 1776 to get the course of America back on track. We need a lot of prayer right now and proactive individuals putting pressure on the elected officials like neve r before including shutting down this election system we have. Hell georgia paid 105 million to dominion for these machines and looked what happened. They could have paid citizens to count these ballots by hand at 100.00 an hour in their state and saved a pile of money and got the money back into their state on top of that.

President trump said at his inaugural address the phrase law and order , over and over again. There is no big money to be had or attached to the words law and order.. God bless President trump and our country in the days and weeks ahead.
    Last edited by pyrangello; 6th January 2021 at 03:34.

6. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Anchor (6th January 2021), Andre (6th January 2021), Ben (6th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (6th January 2021), Clarity (14th January 2021), ClearWater (6th January 2021), Elainie (6th January 2021), Eva2 (6th January 2021), iota (6th January 2021), Ivanhoe (8th January 2021), lisalu (6th January 2021), mountain_jim (6th January 2021), One (6th January 2021), pueblo (6th January 2021), RunningDeer (6th January 2021), Sadieblue (7th January 2021), Savannah (6th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,636 times in 8,593 posts

Rosenstein and Pence conspired against Trump?

Lin Wood is retweeting the below

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/...439568384?s=20

Sorry don't have time to format all the included components here now..

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/stat...105741824?s=20

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/stat...787316224?s=20

https://twitter.com/CodeMonkeyZ/stat...645121536?s=20

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2021/01/0...s-part-1-of-3/

Part 1

Quote At the Highest Levels – Part 1 of 3

part 2

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2021/01/0...s-part-2-of-3/

Quote At the Highest Levels – Part 2 of 3

part 3

https://www.neonrevolt.com/2021/01/0...s-part-3-of-3/

Quote At the Highest Levels – Part 3 of 3
    January 6, 2021 by Neon Revolt
    Part three of three. Read parts one and two.

Cowards in Congress, and across the GOP? Is anyone surprised by this? Sadly, I don’t think so. In a strange way, we’ve almost all come to expect the men and women in congress to collapse and fail us, each and every time. The question isn’t so much “will they fail us?” as much as it is “how badly will they fail us?”

In truth, it wasn’t so much Rosenstein everyone was afraid of. No, according to our whistleblower, it was the men behind Rosenstein – a group of men brought together by the sudden, apocalyptic rise of Trump – a group dead set on undermining him – even if it meant waiting for four long years before they could strike.

Rosenstein would go on to shelter Rosati whenever he deemed it necessary. A self-serving power-player in a high-stakes role, with an almost neurotic need to apply “the law” as he saw fit (even as he bent and broke the law himself), Rosenstein actually despised both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. White would say that on Rosenstein’s wall was a display highlighting his Whitewater convictions, and while Rosenstein was glad Hillary lost – even as his own wife continued to work for the Clinton Foundation – he certainly saw no future for Trump in DC.

Therefore, he set about to undermining him even if it meant making a deal with the devil:

According to White, after papering over various Seth-Rich-related loose ends, Rosenstein would sign off on illegal FISA warrants, in order to entrap the Trump administration in the entire “Russian Collusion” lie.

This we know, but what we haven’t known up until this point was his motivation.

Why would he do this?

Simply put, because he saw Pence as more deserving of “the throne;” someone whom he could work with, with a more even and pragmatic keel, who would probably overlook his treasonous dalliances in selling intelligence to foreign powers, and who wouldn’t let all that messy, antiquated “America First” ideology get in the way of “progress.”

According to recorded testimony from our whistleblower, Rosenstein, together with Pence’s knowledge and consent, went on to help engineer the entire coup attempt against President Trump – in an attempt to oust Trump, and promote Pence to the Presidency, at which point, Pence would turn around and appoint Rod Rosenstein as VP.

Thankfully, Rosenstein failed.

But he almost didn’t.

You ever wonder how Rod got away with perjuring himself so blatantly?

It’s because no one in DC had the will to truly go after him.

No one wanted to go after him because so many knew what was really going on. It was all about putting on a show for you at home and waiting out the Trumpocalypse that had befallen their little town called D.C. to pass by. The strategy was first to try and wait Trump out. Put on a show about being his ally, but really, you let the opposition run rampant, do whatever they want, hope they succeed, and go back to your successful little political grift, where all you do is put on a show for the CPAC types, and rake in donations and lobbying industry cash.

Worst case scenario – if he failed, well… Pence was still in place.

A living insurance policy, of sorts.

Sometimes, you want to give someone every chance, and every single benefit of the doubt. You want to believe that goodness can shine through and prevail in them, and that when it comes down to the wire, they will come through and make the right decision. You want to believe in the power of redemption and extend every single opportunity for another to do the right thing.

I wanted this for Mike Pence. I wanted him to do the right thing. It was why I penned my last article, which many of you read and shared online, which highlighted the Constitutionally-imbued power of the President of the Senate to choose from among competing slates of electors, in order to preserve the Republic as the last line of defense – a firewall against massive fraud and election theft.

Sadly, despite being told by my sources in Washington that Pence himself read this article and initially appeared to agree with it, it seems that Pence has decided to back away right as we come to the precipice; that he will refuse to save this Republic, and has in actuality now planning to betray President Trump at this, the final hour.

I always knew this would be an option for Pence. Should he really desire to betray Trump, all he had to do was keep his cards close to his chest, pretend to be an ally, and then flip at the last possible second in order to run out the clock and prevent Trump from being able to respond at all.

This is what’s happening now. This is where we are at – with a man closest to the President, who – according to our whistleblower – secretly agreed to participate in a coup against that very same President, set to determine the fate of that same President, by getting to decide which slates of electors get counted in this, the most fraudulent election to ever take place in the history of this country.

And this is why I must now write the most fateful sentence I have ever dared to write; the kind of sentence I had always hoped to avoid, but in the face of the evidence I now see, and the situation in which we find ourselves, I must write it all the same.

I hereby call for the immediate arrest of Michael Richard Pence, 48th Vice President of the United States, for Treason.
    Patriots – you are all in DC today for a reason.

Make it count.

(And maybe now this all helps explain why Pence got an envelope, too).

later

Quote @codemonkey @NeonRevolt Wow anyone not coming to the conclusion that Ron was given this intel by someone
    higher up the chain is asleep at the wheel. Ron was Obviously tasked to get this information released ASAP. Ron reaching out to speak with Neon to write this piece was the avenue to reach millions.
    Ron announcement on Twitter that a MOAB was coming is the understatement of the year! I would not be surprised if Neon is asked to run the 4 am talking points in the near future!
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 6th January 2021 at 17:45.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ben (6th January 2021), ClearWater (6th January 2021), iota (7th January 2021), pueblo (6th January 2021), RunningDeer (6th January 2021), Sadieblue (7th January 2021), Savannah (6th January 2021), Tintin (6th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,636 times in 8,593 posts

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/...776463361?s=20

https://twitter.com/LLinWood/status/...854479362?s=20

Last edited by mountain_jim; 6th January 2021 at 20:23.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (6th January 2021), Clarity (14th January 2021), Eva2 (6th January 2021), iota (7th January 2021), RunningDeer (6th January 2021), Sadieblue (7th January 2021), Savannah (6th January 2021), Tintin (6th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

What is going to happen now about Nisara and Gisara as put forth by the White Hats of the Navy? Are the prosecutions and executions of the guilty criminals at GITMO going to be reversed? What has and/or will happen to the Rothschilds, Clinton's (post on the Dr. Charlie Ward dot com show said Clinton had been executed) along with many celebrities who have disappeared and/or at GITMO for their crimes of eating kidnapped children, etc. Will Admiralty Law continue to be observed in the US Court system? Will the British Royal Family be re-established? What about the Pope. The Vatican's records and gold, etc., was supposed to have been brought to the USA. What will happen there? Will we now be under the version of Nisara/Gisara of the NWO? Most Americans, especially the Democrats are uneducated and uninformed about the truths of this ruling government which has bought out both Federal and State Governments and rule AGAINST our lives and limbs, to whit the current GENOCIDE whereby they create the diseases in CDC Labs, spread it around and then force you to take POISONED VACCINES (which must be repeated to kill incrementally)
    or to kill immediately. Apparently, it was all set out in the Rockefeller Report of 2010. Do not take their test stick up the nose which is tipped with AIDS and breaks the blood/brain barrier to infect you. Both Biden and cohorts need to be in GITMO. Call out the Armed forces and ARREST THE DEMONCRATS! Dirty tricks used in contravention of the Constitution to take over the country to hand it to Communism and China are against the Constitution. Also, I have read that the Corporation of the United States of America no longer exists and has been abolished, therefore the current Government is ILLEGAL and needs to be disbanded. INPUT REQUIRED.

12. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member edina's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,171 times in 2,420 posts

For people who follow Lin Wood on twitter, he has asked that people inform his twitter followers that his account has been suspended and to share his Parler account link:

https://parler.com/profile/linwood/posts
    I happily co-create a balanced world culture harmonized with Infinite Intelligence. ~ edina (Renaissance Humanity)

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to edina For This Post:

Ami (7th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (7th January 2021), ClearWater (7th January 2021), iota (7th January 2021), mountain_jim (7th January 2021), One (7th January 2021), RunningDeer (7th January 2021)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,244 times in 2,174 posts

..and here he goes on Parler...

Quote Mike Pence @Mike_Pence is a dark soul. He is NOT a man of God. He uses God for his own self-serving purposes. He used 13, 14 and 15 year old boys for his own self-serving purposes too.

A very special place in Hell awaits Pence.

-Lin
    https://parler.com/post/0f9f3990be5a...1149b80cbeba22

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

ClearWater (7th January 2021), iota (7th January 2021)

16. Link to Post #89
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    ..and here he goes on Parler...

Quote Mike Pence @Mike_Pence is a dark soul. He is NOT a man of God. He uses God for his own self-serving purposes. He used 13, 14 and 15 year old boys for his own self-serving purposes too.

A very special place in Hell awaits Pence.

-Lin
    https://parler.com/post/0f9f3990be5a...1149b80cbeba22
    i told you all that ... it is time to "see" in Truth instead of appearances i think ...

of course it helps immensely if one practices that personally
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

pueblo (7th January 2021), RunningDeer (7th January 2021)

18. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Alan (7th January 2021), Ben (7th January 2021), greybeard (7th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Quote LLinWood
    ·
    @linwood
    1 hour ago
    ·
    Impressions
    Time for rest. I had to stay up to watch the conclusion of the greatest attempted theft in history. Now it is a completed crime.

Many traitors will be arrested & jailed over the next several days.

President Donald J. Trump will serve 4 more years!!!
    https://parler.com/profile/linwood/posts

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Ben (7th January 2021), ClearWater (7th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), RunningDeer (7th January 2021)

22. Link to Post #92
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote LLinWood
    ·
    @linwood
    1 hour ago

I don't disagree, although I believe we're talking about different people here

So far everything he has said has come true right? So obviously this is a lock-in. I'm still waiting for the finale where Epstein comes out of hiding and testifies.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Iancorgi (7th January 2021), Zamolxe (7th January 2021)

24. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deneon (here)
    Quote LLinWood
    ·
    @linwood
    1 hour ago

I don't disagree, although I believe we're talking about different people here

So far everything he has said has come true right? So obviously this is a lock-in. I'm still waiting for the finale where Epstein comes out of hiding and testifies.
    Maybe try and cool your heels a little? Nobody here (to my knowledge), and certainly not me, is saying this is a 'lock in' or anything of the sort.

I can only speak for myself and say that anything posted by me in this thread is not an affirmation of a blind faith in anybody or anything. I am sceptical of all information and require a high level of evidence before I am ready to 'believe' something to be fact.

These threads build up a picture or a story that is open to many interpretations, yours being just as valid as mine or anyone else's.

Posting tweets from Wood or anyone else does not mean I necessarily endorse or agree with their content.

Rather than scathing sarcasm, why not share what you believe is happening?

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Ami (7th January 2021), Ben (7th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (7th January 2021), ClearWater (7th January 2021), greybeard (7th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), Ivanhoe (8th January 2021), RunningDeer (7th January 2021), Savannah (7th January 2021)

26. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

I use sarcasm as a tool to show how immensely ridiculous it is what he has been spewing over the past few weeks. Nothing he has said or predicted, has come true. The mountains of evidence he says he has, we have not seen.

There's no difference between what he says and what someone like Corey Goode or David Wilcock is doing. The only difference is, with his guy apparently it's not a problem, but the others has been vilified on this forum whenever they are mentioned (and rightfully so!). I'm wondering at what point there will be a consensus that this guy is full of ****.

What I think is happening? Trump lost the election, he can't deal, and is trying everything he can to not concede. As for Linn Wood, has gone off the deep end and is too far in to ever go back. But, at some point, probably, it will be "proven" that he has been replaced by an antifa agent or something. Anything to not face the most likely explanation. Occam's razor does not apply to anything when it come to this apparently.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

frodo13 (7th January 2021), Gracy (7th January 2021), Iancorgi (7th January 2021), Zamolxe (7th January 2021)

28. Link to Post #95
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

Occam’s razor doesn’t apply anyway. It is always a matter of what is your worldview. I once made a podcast episode about that. Your worldview is very much consolidated apparently. Good for you.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

iota (13th January 2021), pueblo (7th January 2021)

30. Link to Post #96
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I use sarcasm as a tool to show how immensely ridiculous it is what he has been spewing over the past few weeks. Nothing he has said or predicted, has come true. The mountains of evidence he says he has, we have not seen.

There's no difference between what he says and what someone like Corey Goode or David Wilcock is doing. The only difference is, with his guy apparently it's not a problem, but the others has been vilified on this forum whenever they are mentioned (and rightfully so!). I'm wondering at what point there will be a consensus that this guy is full of ****.

What I think is happening? Trump lost the election, he can't deal, and is trying everything he can to not concede. As for Linn Wood, has gone off the deep end and is too far in to ever go back. But, at some point, probably, it will be "proven" that he has been replaced by an antifa agent or something. Anything to not face the most likely explanation. Occam's razor does not apply to anything when it come to this apparently.
    Funny, I left Avalon in 2013 after a discussion with Goode regarding a video he posted that was full of BS. When I challenged each piece of BS with facts, he never responded to any of those points. He just wrote page-long posts completely off topic, suggesting that I am not down enough the rabbit hole and that the problem lies with me.
    I was amazed that the majority of the thread contributors were not practicing any type of critical thinking regarding the information he was promoting. They were just taking every statement of his without any grain of salt.

Now I have returned to read about the opinions regarding Trump and the elections... and it looks like rinse and repeat. After 7 years, still we have actors like Lin Wood promising ground breaking trials, arrests and irrefutable evidence.
    Every day since the election I have seen videos/posts that claim "this is it!" "the kraken will be released tomorrow" "we caught them" "arrests are being made".
    It was being stated as a fact that Trump will win the election and the democrats and deep state actors will all be arrested and the whole lid will be blown off. There was no other possible outcome whatsoever.
    I fail to see any of that coming to fruition.
    Last edited by Zamolxe; 7th January 2021 at 13:35.

31. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Keep in mind we are only the observers not the players in this "game/show".

It's like watching a game of chess. You try to understand the moves each of the players make.
    The final outcome is at the end of the game by checkmate. A player can be tricked into a move calling 'check'.
    I think the 'game' is not over yet ... The final outcome depends on the number of tricks/moves that still are
    possible.

Solid intel before executing any operation is critically important. So what was learned yesterday?

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Ben (7th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (7th January 2021), ClearWater (7th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), Ivanhoe (8th January 2021), pueblo (7th January 2021), PurpleLama (7th January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (8th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #98
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Member for 8 years with very few posts, yet suddenly you have so much to say? Right.

34. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

No reply to anything substantial I've said, but question the integrity of the person who is saying it instead. So surprising!

You got me. I'm a secret Antifa agent that's joined 8 years ago, just so I could voice my opinions on what's going on today. No way an Avalon member can actually think what I'm thinking right? To believe Trump is not the answer we need? To point out that lies are being spread in different threads about Trump supporters being Antifa members? Believe storming the capitol is a bad idea? I couldn't possibly think that can I?

I must be part of some enemy faction or group. Much easier to write off that way than to actual deal with what I'm saying.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

frodo13 (7th January 2021)

36. Link to Post #100
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

No reply to anything substantial I've said, but question the integrity of the person who is saying it instead. So surprising!

You got me. I'm a secret Antifa agent that's joined 8 years ago, just so I could voice my opinions on what's going on today. No way an Avalon member can actually think what I'm thinking right? To believe Trump is not the answer we need? To point out that lies are being spread in different threads about Trump supporters being Antifa members? Believe storming the capitol is a bad idea? I couldn't possibly think that can I?

I must be part of some enemy faction or group. Much easier to write off that way than to actual deal with what I'm saying.
    Maybe you are just a jerk who sees that people are disillusioned and upset, and you are deliberately antagonizing them. Or, maybe you are paid to do this, and in real life you are a really nice guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast