+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast

Thread: Lin Wood ~ Tweets, Lawsuits, News

1. Link to Post #101
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Lin Wood ~ Tweets, Lawsuits, News

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Keep in mind we are only the observers not the players in this "game/show".

It's like watching a game of chess. You try to understand the moves each of the players make.
    The final outcome is at the end of the game by checkmate. A player can be tricked into a move calling 'check'.
    I think the 'game' is not over yet ... The final outcome depends on the number of tricks/moves that still are
    possible.

Solid intel before executing any operation is critically important. So what was learned yesterday?
    OK, we're watching a game of chess and one side has done nothing else than presented all of their moves in advance, and none of those moves have been executed when they said they would be.

2. Link to Post #102
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Deneon (here)
    No reply to anything substantial I've said, but question the integrity of the person who is saying it instead. So surprising!

You got me. I'm a secret Antifa agent that's joined 8 years ago, just so I could voice my opinions on what's going on today. No way an Avalon member can actually think what I'm thinking right? To believe Trump is not the answer we need? To point out that lies are being spread in different threads about Trump supporters being Antifa members? Believe storming the capitol is a bad idea? I couldn't possibly think that can I?

I must be part of some enemy faction or group. Much easier to write off that way than to actual deal with what I'm saying.
    Ad hominem (Latin for 'to the person'), short for argumentum ad hominem, is a term that refers to several types of arguments, most of which are fallacious.Typically this term refers to a rhetorical strategy where the speaker attacks the character, motive, or some other attribute of the person making an argument rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    I use sarcasm as a tool to show how immensely ridiculous it is what he has been spewing over the past few weeks. Nothing he has said or predicted, has come true. The mountains of evidence he says he has, we have not seen.

There's no difference between what he says and what someone like Corey Goode or David Wilcock is doing. The only difference is, with his guy apparently it's not a problem, but the others has been vilified on this forum whenever they are mentioned (and rightfully so!). I'm wondering at what point there will be a consensus that this guy is full of ****.

What I think is happening? Trump lost the election, he can't deal, and is trying everything he can to not concede. As for Linn Wood, has gone off the deep end and is too far in to ever go back. But, at some point, probably, it will be "proven" that he has been replaced by an antifa agent or something. Anything to not face the most likely explanation. Occam's razor does not apply to anything when it come to this apparently.
    Member for 8 years with very few posts, yet suddenly you have so much to say? Right.
    Which part of Deneon's post is incorrect? Has anything that Lin Wood has said or predicted come to fruition? Did he release any evidence? Did he win any court cases?
    Last edited by Zamolxe; 7th January 2021 at 15:41.

3. Link to Post #103
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

[QUOTE=Zamolxe;1401819]
    OK, we're watching a game of chess and one side has done nothing else than presented all of their moves in advance, and none of those moves have been executed when they said they would be.
    rofl !

Excellent. That sums up the whole situation perfectly. It's the 2012 "mass arrests" show rerun.

I think Trump was ok as a kind of wrecking ball type strategy which has exposed all the various tribalist players and forced them to reveal their hands when the "chips are down". But that's about it. He isn't going to do anything more about it. Only the people can.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

happyuk (8th January 2021), Iancorgi (8th January 2021), Savannah (9th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,541 times in 2,211 posts

Just a heads up, it seems that there are some fake Lin Wood accounts on Parler.

I have not had a chance to check which accounts some of the posts in this thread have come from, but I suspect some of the posts I have made have been from a fake Lin Wood account...

This appears to be his legitimate account based solely on the green checkmark which I presume means the amount has been authenticated.

https://parler.com/profile/AttorneyLinWood/posts

This account is possibly a fake account..

https://parler.com/profile/linwood/posts

Some more digging needed.

Edit: the gold badge on the 2nd account linked to directly above means perhaps it is not fake and is a verified account!? No mention on Parler about a green checkmark!

So much disinformation!

From Parler..

Quote Gold Badge
    Verified Influencers are users with a large following who run the risk of being impersonated. These badges are to protect the user’s authenticity.
    Last edited by pueblo; 8th January 2021 at 13:20.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Anchor (8th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), Savannah (9th January 2021), selinam (8th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #105
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,832 times in 3,731 posts

Actually I think you have them back to front, the top one has a gold coin sale and looks fake
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

iota (13th January 2021), pueblo (8th January 2021), Savannah (9th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by indigopete (here)
    Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    rofl !

Excellent. That sums up the whole situation perfectly. It's the 2012 "mass arrests" show rerun.

I think Trump was ok as a kind of wrecking ball type strategy which has exposed all the various tribalist players and forced them to reveal their hands when the "chips are down". But that's about it. He isn't going to do anything more about it. Only the people can.
    If you reply with a quote then do it correctly please .... these are not my words.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

ClearWater (8th January 2021), Eva2 (8th January 2021), Gracy (8th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), Ivanhoe (8th January 2021), pueblo (8th January 2021), Savannah (9th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #107
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

No reply to anything substantial I've said, but question the integrity of the person who is saying it instead. So surprising!

You got me. I'm a secret Antifa agent that's joined 8 years ago, just so I could voice my opinions on what's going on today. No way an Avalon member can actually think what I'm thinking right? To believe Trump is not the answer we need? To point out that lies are being spread in different threads about Trump supporters being Antifa members? Believe storming the capitol is a bad idea? I couldn't possibly think that can I?

I must be part of some enemy faction or group. Much easier to write off that way than to actual deal with what I'm saying.
    The biggest problem is that some of the threads have been running years.your questions have been mostly covered and it's clear you haven't got up to date or read the threads,not just this one your appearing all over .do people want to use energy to your demands for answers and explanations as there not pretty there not friendly.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

avid (9th January 2021), greybeard (8th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), Savannah (8th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #108
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)

The biggest problem is that some of the threads have been running years.your questions have been mostly covered and it's clear you haven't got up to date or read the threads,not just this one your appearing all over .do people want to use energy to your demands for answers and explanations as there not pretty there not friendly.
    I don't demand answers from anyone, I'm just point out factual errors mostly. I don't mind people not answering at all. The problem is, when you do take the time to reply to one of my posts, and it's just an ad hominem attack without any remarks about the contents of my posts, it's just weak, and so easy to do.

The only thing I ask is to, if you do take the time to reply, reply to them with substance. Don't question my integrity or attack me personally.

I'll give you an example: I could just reply on your post by saying that from the glaring spelling errors you make (you're, they're, they're), you must have the intelligence of a 8 year old and we should all just dismiss what you're saying. Would that be a good reply to your post? I don't think so. I believe the content of your post is more important than any assumptions I make about you as a person.

14. Link to Post #109
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

I don't demand answers from anyone, I'm just point out factual errors mostly. I don't mind people not answering at all. The problem is, when you do take the time to reply to one of my posts, and it's just an ad hominem attack without any remarks about the contents of my posts, it's just weak, and so easy to do.

The only thing I ask is to, if you do take the time to reply, reply to them with substance. Don't question my integrity or attack me personally.

I'll give you an example: I could just reply on your post by saying that from the glaring spelling errors you make (you're, they're, they're), you must have the intelligence of a 8 year old and we should all just dismiss what you're saying. Would that be a good reply to your post? I don't think so. I believe the content of your post is more important than any assumptions I make about you as a person.
    It is the timing and content of your questioning that arouses suspicion. You know this is a conspiracy forum, right?

Why wait until the sixth of January to start rubbing sh8t in people's faces, why weren't you doing it all along? To my eyes you chose the time and the context to provoke people, and if you wish to not have people attacking you when you say such things when you know they are already upset, then start your own thread!

15. Link to Post #110
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I too seem to have disturbed the powers that be

It seems that I have upset the state of affairs by challenging the narrative on this forum.
    I have been contacted by Bill Ryan who has questioned me of why I am posting about american politics... even though I have not posted any hostile or offensive message.

I don't want to stop people from their regular programming and send anyone into damage control because someone is bringing factual evidence that confronts the claims posted here, which all seem to lean in one direction.
    I hope I did not cause the top posters to slow down their usual information sharing.

I do not have any hidden motives, just time to spare while in my last days of quarantine. I probably best explained myself in this post:

Just to be clear, I am for holding every politician accountable for his actions. And I am equally dismayed when I see people bootlicking Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama.
    But that happened more naturally, it would take a different thread to discuss it in detail.

What I have seen in the past years after Trump's election was disinformation at a level that I didn't even think possible. It seems that social media has transformed people into being even more naive and gullible, as they form homogenous groups and close theirselves inside echo chambers, bubbles where they bounce around their own views without accepting any conflicting outside opinions.

Quote Posted by Grey Brain (here)
    I think humanity collectively coming together once it gets bad enough will be the answer.
    Not if at that point in time, another con-man appears and drifts us in the wrong direction or even worse, drives a wedge between us.

I think we need to get tougher and smarter, learn to think more critically and practice discernment in order to be immune to the manipulation and disinformation that has flooded our society in the past years. Only then will we be strong enough to fight off these grifters and scam artists and not keep falling for "nigerian princes" with a bank account under our name... And stop forming cult-like followings for these scammers.

When I "started my journey".. I used to hear a lot of people reffering to "sheeple" that watch CNN and believe all of their lies.
    Now I see that this exact community is even more blindly swallowing any BS just because it comes from the "truther" side of the internet. They seem to be even more ignorant than the "sheeple" they were patronizing.

If all they saw in those "sheeple" was a group of people that they can feel superior to, because they had the absolute truth and the others didn't... then they haven't learned anything in the lines of awareness, logical analysis, perception and reasoning... and it was all just an ego trip.

If I've managed to convince even one reader to have a more open mind and fight against cognitive dissonance to escape their bubble, then I am truly happy.

And for you, the silent reader that doesn't post... you are not alone! Don't think for a second that what you read on forums is the opinion of the majority. Most of the top posters on any website are usually not authentic and it is their job to manipulate you. (not pointing a finger at Avalon, just the internet in general)

Good luck to all in your journeys... and please, try to be more critical with information you read on the web.

Cheers!

16. Link to Post #111
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

It is the timing and content of your questioning that arouses suspicion. You know this is a conspiracy forum, right?

Why wait until the sixth of January to start rubbing sh8t in people's faces, why weren't you doing it all along? To my eyes you chose the time and the context to provoke people, and if you wish to not have people attacking you when you say such things when you know they are already upset, then start your own thread!
    The timing is not a coincidence of course. 90% of the participants in the 2020 presidential election section of the forum have repeatedly said that Trump will in the election. Psychics saw it, Intuitives felt it, Q was sure of it. The deep state was going to be done. Arrests were (and still are?) around the corner. I have been a reader of those threads and this forum, almost daily, for the past years. I'm sure the moderators of this forum can check that, if they want to.

But, now, with all the lawsuits having been wiped off the table, the January 6th Congress having certified Bidens election, The Q people, psychics, intuitives etc having been proved wrong, I think I have enough information to with a certain degree of certainty say that the inevitable arrests, plans, deep state crumbling, NWO destroying prophecies have not come true.

But, apparently, there's still a "plan". Arrests are still coming. The Kraken is around the corner. Just the timeframe has changed. I see no difference between these prophecies and all of the End of the world stuff that just keeps coming. To me, it just seems blind faith and hope in something that time and time again has been proven to be false. At some point, the track record of the likes of Q, Lin Wood and many others have to be so bad that you can't trust them anymore. I would think that point has been reached, but apparently, some (most?) in the "Trump is our savior" community do not agree.

I want to understand where this blind faith comes from. I am not ANTIFA, I am not a Biden supporter, I'm not a Democrat, I'm not a Republican. I'm just some guy in the Netherlands, in a lockdown, with time to spare, seeing things being posted and said by intelligent and thoughtful people, on one of his favorite places on the Internet, that surprise him.

So, I decided to contribute to one of the threads. Obviously, once I'm a contributor in the thread, I get responses. And then I respond again. So I suppose it can seem like I've come out of the woodwork to piss everyone off. But I'm not out to annoy or make anyone mad. It starts with one post and I keep coming back, but it's not a conscious decision of "Let's piss people off today" or anything like that.

I was on this forum alot during and after the Capitol protests. And what I noticed, is that alot of verifiable false information was being shared in different threads. When I happen to see that, I point it out. Mind you, I have not "pointed out" that there's no election fraud. I'm sure there were irregularities. And that should be pointed out. And if there was fraud and it has been shoved under the rug, that should always be brought to light. I'm talking about information that is, shown by a 30 second internet search, undoubtedly, verifiably false. Like, for example, Viking guy being a CIA agent, who infiltrated Antifa and has camera's in his horns to film everything so he can arrest the deep state people later. The guy is not anonymous, he gave interviews, you can see his social media profiles, ffs. Fake news, misinformation and disinformation goes both ways!

I've thought about it, and I think there's basically 3 reasons why I keep coming back:
    1. Crap being shared without ANY source or evidence, except some random tweet by a random person. The community always likes to point out the lack of discernment in people who are not in camp "Trump is the answer", but just because you strongly believe there has been massive voter fraud, doesn't mean that EVERYTHING that comes out of that community is true. Again, practicing discernment / do your own research / don't be a low information citizen, whatever you wanna call it. It works both ways, and there are sheep in both camps.
    2. Bull**** generalisations that are never ever true. keywords being ALL, EVERY, ALWAYS, NEVER. EVERY Trump supporter is peaceful. ALL Biden supporters are evil. EVERYONE who did ANYTHING wrong in the Capitol storming is an Antifa agent. ANY violence can't have been a TRUMP supporter, because they are all angels with only good intentions. Someone stole something? ANTIFA. Someone broke windows? ANTIFA. Someone helped someone who fell get back up? TRUMPER. SOMEONE did something bad? ANTIFA. Someone did something good? TRUMPER. This is just ridiculous, and I will point it out.
    3. If someone replies to my post without a substantial response, but question my integrity or attacks me personally, or accuse me of being an ANTIFA agent, I will respond. That is just so, so weak and, I will let you know how I feel about it, often with some sarcasm thrown in there.
    That being said: I heard all of you who don't want to have this on "your" threads, and this will be my last post on all the Qanon, Lawsuit, Lin Wood, and Election threads. I will not start my own thread, because I don't want that attention, and my opinion is not important enough to for that.
    Last edited by Deneon; 9th January 2021 at 10:54. Reason: formatting

17. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Anchor (9th January 2021), Andre (12th January 2021), Bayareamom (9th January 2021), frodo13 (9th January 2021), gord (9th January 2021), Gracy (9th January 2021), Grey Brain (9th January 2021), Iancorgi (9th January 2021), Metaphor (9th January 2021), onawah (10th January 2021), PurpleLama (9th January 2021), TomKat (9th January 2021)

18. Link to Post #112
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,832 times in 3,731 posts

That being said: I heard all of you who don't want to have this on "your" threads, and this will be my last post on all the Qanon, Lawsuit, Lin Wood, and Election threads. I will not start my own thread, because I don't want that attention, and my opinion is not important enough to for that.
    I read your entire post and IMO it is well argued.

I think we should revisit this on the 21st Jan 2021 in the light of any developments that may or may not have taken place by then during the legitimate remainder of the 45ths term.

If you are right, the entire nature of the discussion will have changed and there will be a lot to talk about.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

19. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

alh02 (9th January 2021), Andre (12th January 2021), avid (9th January 2021), Clarity (14th January 2021), gord (9th January 2021), Grey Brain (11th January 2021), Iancorgi (9th January 2021), iota (13th January 2021), Metaphor (9th January 2021), onawah (10th January 2021), pueblo (9th January 2021), PurpleLama (9th January 2021), Savannah (9th January 2021), TomKat (9th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Just love your passive aggressive attack.
    The fact that English isn't your first language speaks volumes about who is behind this account when you attack on grammer,you have gven yourself away and exposed yourself as a sleeper account .

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

Alan (9th January 2021), avid (9th January 2021), iota (22nd April 2021), One (9th January 2021)

22. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member Grey Brain's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The fact that English isn't your first language speaks volumes about who is behind this account when you attack on grammer,you have gven yourself away and exposed yourself as a sleeper account .
    Regarding if something major is going to happen, and the situation in general:

If nothing major happens in the next 2 weeks, then we just might realize - not only alot of people, but TRUMP himself fell for a PSYOP. One that centered around him. So he was just the guy he is, and has always been, who ran for President and tried to do what good he could. Getting the waters muddied up every step of the way. Sure he also had a few plans that would help him along the way, but I don't think he was actually trying to con people, and all that mess. That is a little ridiculous to actually think that, or put that much power to him either. He is smarter than he lets on, but his mood shows, and he does not seem to have the acting skills for the deception required along the way. Not his style. Honestly from what I see, he has a huge ego, but actually meant well. He was surprised when he won, and then latched onto different people to trust and advise, and latched onto anything that was helping his numbers since he realized what the real political battlefield was once arriving on it - and the rest just played out. Again, he didn't even know it was a PSYOP centered around him. Whether the PSYOP was the part that actually got him elected or not, I do not know. I don't think so, I think that actually might have been an anomaly. Then they (the powers that be) rolled with the punches and that is when the PSYOP really picked up. They muddied the smaller real actions being taken, with bigger grandeur, unrealistic ones. I hope not but it really seems so. If not there will be parties in the streets soon. If yes, there will be no parties, for many reasons including draconian measures and more lockdowns! Probably.

I am newer here, so at risk of being accused myself, I think that is a pretty strong accusation to call this man a sleeper account (in the quote above). So now he is speaking out and burning the account over what? I personally appreciate the points he brings up, even if it does not blend with my palette, sometimes you need a little contrast to stimulate the senses.

Either way, By the end of the month it will be much more clear what the situation was. I have my opinion which is along the same lines as his, but puts much less emphasis on Trump being the malicious fraud (paraphrasing what it seems to me like he feels), controller or really responsible for alot of things that happen. I think that is misperception. To me, he is the spokesman for a movement. The front man, the talking head.

I personally think QAnon (and Antifa, and others) are merely a COINTELPRO type op. Aside from all that noise, I think there is a legitimate group helping Trump, and he was the useful asset that may even have good intent - I know I appreciate a lot of the spoken principles, and I think a lot of what he said and does is misconstrued. As with any human, he also has his major flaws, but I am of mind that THE SAME ones behind EVERYTHING, for quite a while now, were behind a lot more than people want to realize. It has always been like this - playing the controlled opposition angles like always.

I honestly think Trump himself doesn't even know what's going on half the time. This is apparent by some of the people that have been close to him over time. All he can do is his best - SPECIFICALLY when it comes who to trust. He tries to do what he can along the way, succeeding in a couple areas that may or may not really be changing much (such as human trafficking executive orders) but I think Trump is just doing what he can as he goes along with whatever help he gets. To me the situation as less about Trump, and more about the principle of the movement around him.

So basically, to me - he isn't playing '5D chess'... but does have others in various areas trying to help fight for humanity and freedom. You will always have people like this no matter what. I just don't think the people doing the good are actually QAnon, if that makes sense. If mass arrests do happen, it doesn't mean it was QAnon, there are plenty of dedicated humans who do glimpse the corruption and risk everything to fight against it.

ABOUT LIN WOOD:

I think he may have more insight to some things than people realize, judging from his involvement with the jonbenet ramsey/family. I think he is also subject to not knowing who or what information to trust, but knowing some of the problems are real, and that some people are absolutely fighting for it. For every bit of truth there is a major controlled opposition at play attempting to muck it up by proxy. Who knows, but there is only so long you can be strung along.

Either way, I continue to do everything I can, and network against the BS, as do many. So mass arrests or not, I am still putting in work whenever I can, as should the rest of humanity. Lets not argue over what 'might' happen - LETS BE THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE!
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 9th January 2021 at 22:58.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

Clarity (14th January 2021), ClearWater (10th January 2021), fifi (11th January 2021), onawah (10th January 2021)

24. Link to Post #115
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,117 times in 139 posts

The timing is not a coincidence of course. 90% of the participants in the 2020 presidential election section of the forum have repeatedly said that Trump will in the election. Psychics saw it, Intuitives felt it, Q was sure of it. The deep state was going to be done. Arrests were (and still are?) around the corner. I have been a reader of those threads and this forum, almost daily, for the past years. I'm sure the moderators of this forum can check that, if they want to.

But, now, with all the lawsuits having been wiped off the table, the January 6th Congress having certified Bidens election, The Q people, psychics, intuitives etc having been proved wrong, I think I have enough information to with a certain degree of certainty say that the inevitable arrests, plans, deep state crumbling, NWO destroying prophecies have not come true.

But, apparently, there's still a "plan". Arrests are still coming. The Kraken is around the corner. Just the timeframe has changed. I see no difference between these prophecies and all of the End of the world stuff that just keeps coming. To me, it just seems blind faith and hope in something that time and time again has been proven to be false. At some point, the track record of the likes of Q, Lin Wood and many others have to be so bad that you can't trust them anymore. I would think that point has been reached, but apparently, some (most?) in the "Trump is our savior" community do not agree.

I want to understand where this blind faith comes from. I am not ANTIFA, I am not a Biden supporter, I'm not a Democrat, I'm not a Republican. I'm just some guy in the Netherlands, in a lockdown, with time to spare, seeing things being posted and said by intelligent and thoughtful people, on one of his favorite places on the Internet, that surprise him.

So, I decided to contribute to one of the threads. Obviously, once I'm a contributor in the thread, I get responses. And then I respond again. So I suppose it can seem like I've come out of the woodwork to piss everyone off. But I'm not out to annoy or make anyone mad. It starts with one post and I keep coming back, but it's not a conscious decision of "Let's piss people off today" or anything like that.

I was on this forum alot during and after the Capitol protests. And what I noticed, is that alot of verifiable false information was being shared in different threads. When I happen to see that, I point it out. Mind you, I have not "pointed out" that there's no election fraud. I'm sure there were irregularities. And that should be pointed out. And if there was fraud and it has been shoved under the rug, that should always be brought to light. I'm talking about information that is, shown by a 30 second internet search, undoubtedly, verifiably false. Like, for example, Viking guy being a CIA agent, who infiltrated Antifa and has camera's in his horns to film everything so he can arrest the deep state people later. The guy is not anonymous, he gave interviews, you can see his social media profiles, ffs. Fake news, misinformation and disinformation goes both ways!

I've thought about it, and I think there's basically 3 reasons why I keep coming back:
    1. Crap being shared without ANY source or evidence, except some random tweet by a random person. The community always likes to point out the lack of discernment in people who are not in camp "Trump is the answer", but just because you strongly believe there has been massive voter fraud, doesn't mean that EVERYTHING that comes out of that community is true. Again, practicing discernment / do your own research / don't be a low information citizen, whatever you wanna call it. It works both ways, and there are sheep in both camps.
    2. Bull**** generalisations that are never ever true. keywords being ALL, EVERY, ALWAYS, NEVER. EVERY Trump supporter is peaceful. ALL Biden supporters are evil. EVERYONE who did ANYTHING wrong in the Capitol storming is an Antifa agent. ANY violence can't have been a TRUMP supporter, because they are all angels with only good intentions. Someone stole something? ANTIFA. Someone broke windows? ANTIFA. Someone helped someone who fell get back up? TRUMPER. SOMEONE did something bad? ANTIFA. Someone did something good? TRUMPER. This is just ridiculous, and I will point it out.
    3. If someone replies to my post without a substantial response, but question my integrity or attacks me personally, or accuse me of being an ANTIFA agent, I will respond. That is just so, so weak and, I will let you know how I feel about it, often with some sarcasm thrown in there.
    Funny!
    Point 1: 'Crap' being shared without ANY source or evidence.
    Point 2: Bull**** generalisations that are never ever (never ever ever ever ever - BoR) true. keywords being ALL, EVERY, ALWAYS, NEVER.

Mirror mirror...

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BoR For This Post:

Savannah (9th January 2021), sunflower (9th January 2021)

26. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Grey Brain (here)
    Regarding if something major is going to happen, and the situation in general:

If nothing major happens in the next 2 weeks, then we just might realize - not only alot of people, but TRUMP himself fell for a PSYOP. One that centered around him. So he was just the guy he is, and has always been, who ran for President and tried to do what good he could. Getting the waters muddied up every step of the way. Sure he also had a few plans that would help him along the way, but I don't think he was actually trying to con people, and all that mess. That is a little ridiculous to actually think that, or put that much power to him either. He is smarter than he lets on, but his mood shows, and he does not seem to have the acting skills for the deception required along the way. Not his style. Honestly from what I see, he has a huge ego, but actually meant well. He was surprised when he won, and then latched onto different people to trust and advise, and latched onto anything that was helping his numbers since he realized what the real political battlefield was once arriving on it - and the rest just played out. Again, he didn't even know it was a PSYOP centered around him. Whether the PSYOP was the part that actually got him elected or not, I do not know. I don't think so, I think that actually might have been an anomaly. Then they (the powers that be) rolled with the punches and that is when the PSYOP really picked up. They muddied the smaller real actions being taken, with bigger grandeur, unrealistic ones. I hope not but it really seems so. If not there will be parties in the streets soon. If yes, there will be no parties, for many reasons including draconian measures and more lockdowns! Probably.

I am newer here, so at risk of being accused myself, I think that is a pretty strong accusation to call this man a sleeper account (in the quote above). So now he is speaking out and burning the account over what? I personally appreciate the points he brings up, even if it does not blend with my palette, sometimes you need a little contrast to stimulate the senses.

Either way, By the end of the month it will be much more clear what the situation was. I have my opinion which is along the same lines as his, but puts much less emphasis on Trump being the malicious fraud (paraphrasing what it seems to me like he feels), controller or really responsible for alot of things that happen. I think that is misperception. To me, he is the spokesman for a movement. The front man, the talking head.

I personally think QAnon (and Antifa, and others) are merely a COINTELPRO type op. Aside from all that noise, I think there is a legitimate group helping Trump, and he was the useful asset that may even have good intent - I know I appreciate a lot of the spoken principles, and I think a lot of what he said and does is misconstrued. As with any human, he also has his major flaws, but I am of mind that THE SAME ones behind EVERYTHING, for quite a while now, were behind a lot more than people want to realize. It has always been like this - playing the controlled opposition angles like always.

I honestly think Trump himself doesn't even know what's going on half the time. This is apparent by some of the people that have been close to him over time. All he can do is his best - SPECIFICALLY when it comes who to trust. He tries to do what he can along the way, succeeding in a couple areas that may or may not really be changing much (such as human trafficking executive orders) but I think Trump is just doing what he can as he goes along with whatever help he gets. To me the situation as less about Trump, and more about the principle of the movement around him.

So basically, to me - he isn't playing '5D chess'... but does have others in various areas trying to help fight for humanity and freedom. You will always have people like this no matter what. I just don't think the people doing the good are actually QAnon, if that makes sense. If mass arrests do happen, it doesn't mean it was QAnon, there are plenty of dedicated humans who do glimpse the corruption and risk everything to fight against it.

ABOUT LIN WOOD:

I think he may have more insight to some things than people realize, judging from his involvement with the jonbenet ramsey/family. I think he is also subject to not knowing who or what information to trust, but knowing some of the problems are real, and that some people are absolutely fighting for it. For every bit of truth there is a major controlled opposition at play attempting to muck it up by proxy. Who knows, but there is only so long you can be strung along.

Either way, I continue to do everything I can, and network against the BS, as do many. So mass arrests or not, I am still putting in work whenever I can, as should the rest of humanity. Lets not argue over what 'might' happen - LETS BE THE CHANGE WE WANT TO SEE!
    would have helped if you put in the context of what he said to me as this makes no sense without it.of course it's your post to do as you choose.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

iota (22nd April 2021)

28. Link to Post #117
    United States Avalon Member Grey Brain's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Honestly was meant to be a short post, just asking what his goal would be if he was using the sleeper account - but then I kept adding to it and went off on a whole thing. I could of shut up, the original post was drowned, oops. I figured I'd keep saying PSYOP and maybe it would sound good apparently. Typelikeitalk
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 10th January 2021 at 02:26.

29. Link to Post #118
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Lin Wood speaks part three Isaac Kappy

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Clarity (14th January 2021), Eva2 (10th January 2021), graciousb (15th January 2021), iota (10th January 2021), OmeyocaN777 (10th January 2021), One (10th January 2021), thepainterdoug (10th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,541 times in 2,211 posts

Quote LLinWood
    ·
    @linwood
    6 hours ago
    ·
    Impressions
    BE PREPARED FOR AN IMMINENT BLACKOUT.

President Trump will be using be using emergency broadcast system.

We have a man of courage & faith at the helm.

He will be at the helm for 4 more years per the RULE OF LAW.

Pray for President, our country & ALL.

Steady.
    Quote LLinWood
    ·
    @linwood
    6 hours ago
    ·
    Impressions
    Apple is going to do an update on all phones to shut off the emergency broadcast system. This is Nazi Germany 1938

Turn your auto update toggle off.
    https://parler.com/profile/linwood/posts

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Clarity (14th January 2021), Gwin Ru (10th January 2021), iota (12th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #120
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

Secret Service investigating death threats against Pence

The U.S. Secret Service is investigating death threats against Vice President Mike Pence made by pro-Trump lawyer Lin Wood, Fox News has learned.

Wood, who was banned from Twitter last week, is suspected of writing a now-deleted post on Parler: "Get the firing squads ready. Pence goes FIRST."

article here

yea ... words hold power

its just SELECTIVITY in application that i take exception to ...

just wish the SAME accountability was given to the others side as well ..

and a snake tends to remain a snake without extreme external pressure to the contrary like these two

Last edited by iota; 12th January 2021 at 02:31.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Clarity (14th January 2021), pueblo (12th January 2021), Savannah (12th January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (13th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 1 6 10 LastLast