Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: Lin Wood ~ Tweets, Lawsuits, News

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member Grey Brain's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Lin Wood ~ Tweets, Lawsuits, News

People idolize figures and then see their tweets thinking they are supposed to be 100% truth disseminating. This is A NORMAL PERSON (I hope) THAT TWEETS. Some is just random stuff, not 100% verified info. I listened to a bit of what he had to say in interviews, and he seemed much more reasonable.

Have not followed him enough to say for sure but at a glance, this is just some aging guy, had some exposure of a subject, now is a little hypersensitive and may assume some other extremes are true just because he witnessed one. He also is in an age group that is susceptible to being fooled by tech/analysis and things of that nature, being forced to take others word for it.

Had to chime in again... stressing the 'just a guy tweeting' angle. Don't idolize random people just because they have a following, have public exposure, or say what you like. Everyone is subject to being fooled, wrong, or even manipulative.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

Anchor (13th January 2021), DeDukshyn (13th January 2021), Iancorgi (13th January 2021), pueblo (13th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,546 times in 2,065 posts

this is EPIC .. for anyone who has bought into the premise that Lin Wood is insane or a fraud .. this proves otherwise

He was NOT expected on the call .. they did not know he was on ..

Here is the text from Lin Wood's Telegram account :

"I learned today that my alma mater Mercer Law School was holding a Zoom conference call with faculty and students to discuss demands that my name be removed from a courtroom in the school. The school named the courtroom for me after I made a $1M donation to the school. I did not seek the recognition. I joined the call unbeknownst to the Dean, Cathy Cox. After she falsely slandered me, including references to my relationship with my children, I spoke up. I spoke truth. Judge for yourself after listening to my remarks."

Click the telegram link in the vid description -go to Lin Wood—audio is there. Join Telegram if you have not already, so you can hear this astonishing exchange, you must listen to the audio file in telegram. (Easier to join by phone app)
    Wood goes for broke with the Dean and students of his alma mater law school —they DID NOT KNOW HE WAS ON THE ZOOM CALL.

Slams the courts for shutting down ALL airing of election fraud — law student try to say he is lying. He is at his finest here

here is a comment on Bitchute that holds details:

"Finally a place to get my two sense in about this call. It touched me very much. First I thought to myself, "Lin Wood is changing young people's lives right now" I feel it was an extremely valuable learning experience for students on that call. The problem is that this meeting became a thing because the students are angry and want to remove the name.

We have a real problem because our education system has totally demoralized and indoctrinated our youth. I have never heard such disrespect by some law student toward a man practicing law for 40 years.

This kid has the balls to tell Wood that if he "really" cares about the school, he would immediately disassociate himself. Holy **** did this kid listen to the simple terms?

Give me back my million and take my name off. That is the law. It's as if he believes Lin Wood should just walk away with his tail between his legs because he questions our election.

Frankly, I respect Wood so much. Not because I agree with him as much as his willingness to believe in something and stand up to the mob bullies. Cheers to Lin Wood. Cheers to the My Pillow Guy and cheers to anyone willing to stand for what they believe is true. I'm finished, exhale. Move forward."

and another comment that describes what happened

"you must listen to the entire zoom call...worth it!

do not short cut it--it will be with your while, I promise.

you will hear at first, the Dean talking to other, a few students and others-- for sometime--

Dean is attempting to sound very 'reasonable' in her setup--but then she moves on to say Wood is 'unwell', etc (Wood later confronts her as a Hillary Clinton supporter).

Wood appears out of nowhere ( he was not invited on the call) and speaks up--and it is beautiful!
    Last edited by iota; 24th January 2021 at 10:53.
    We should defend our way of life
    to an extent that any attempt on it is crushed,

so that any adversary
    will never make such an attempt in the future.

4. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

Anchor (25th January 2021), andyangel1205 (24th January 2021), atman (24th January 2021), Bassplayer1 (24th January 2021), Ben (29th January 2021), Blastolabs (25th January 2021), David Trd1 (25th January 2021), Elixir (25th January 2021), Eva2 (25th January 2021), Grey Brain (26th January 2021), greybeard (24th January 2021), Happyjak (1st February 2021), jaybee (25th January 2021), justntime2learn (25th January 2021), Mike Gorman (30th January 2021), onawah (28th January 2021), pueblo (25th January 2021), Reinhard (24th January 2021), Sadieblue (29th January 2021), Satori (24th January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (25th January 2021), TomKat (26th January 2021), TrumanCash (24th January 2021), Zanshin (25th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,968 times in 2,208 posts

Lin Wood is like a truth telling blow torch - he comes across to me as brave, honest and sincere...

It was amusing listening to Cathy Cox slagging him off knowing that he was there on the zoom chat waiting to pounce -

One of the most dramatic moments in the last couple of months after the election was stolen was when he said Epstein was alive and when he called out the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court, John Roberts.... as a probable blackmail subject of the Epstein Outfit -

oh and the remarks he made about Mike Pence and the firing squad was jaw dropping and dramatic as well.. and he (again) explained what they were about on that zoom call to the student who got it all wrong...

Talk about a straight arrow.. Lin Wood is whoooosh boing.....

6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Anchor (25th January 2021), Ben (31st January 2021), Blastolabs (25th January 2021), ClearWater (25th January 2021), Elixir (25th January 2021), Grey Brain (26th January 2021), greybeard (25th January 2021), iota (31st January 2021), Mike Gorman (30th January 2021), pueblo (25th January 2021), Sadieblue (29th January 2021), Savannah (25th January 2021), sunflower (25th January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (25th January 2021), Tintin (25th January 2021), TomKat (26th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #124
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Even taking into consideration that he is a Lawyer (haha) - He is very well spoken and presents his case in a very compelling manner.

I think it's easy to misinterpret things from twitter etc, and to be fair, prior to my previous statements I had never reeally watched any FULL, or at length interviews etc.

I don't feel like he is a misinfo/disinfo guy... I don't think he is incompetent.

I think this guy is risking/giving up it all to fight for what he believes is right!

BRAVO!!!

makes me want to call him, handle some business hahahaha

(edit: still not saying 100% of tweets were legit, everyone can jump on some info too soon, no one is perfect, just really impressed with how he handled that situation and how well spoken he is, felt I went a little hard on him in my last post)
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 26th January 2021 at 02:21.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

Ben (31st January 2021), Blacklight43 (26th January 2021), ClearWater (26th January 2021), Eva2 (26th January 2021), greybeard (28th January 2021), Hym (29th January 2021), jaybee (26th January 2021), Sadieblue (29th January 2021), Satori (26th January 2021), TomKat (26th January 2021), wegge (26th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,279 times in 1,399 posts

Quote Posted by Grey Brain (here)
    Even taking into consideration that he is a Lawyer (haha) - He is very well spoken and presents his case in a very compelling manner.

I think it's easy to misinterpret things from twitter etc, and to be fair, prior to my previous statements I had never reeally watched any FULL, or at length interviews etc.

I don't feel like he is a misinfo/disinfo guy... I don't think he is incompetent.

I think this guy is risking/giving up it all to fight for what he believes is right!

BRAVO!!!

makes me want to call him, handle some business hahahaha

(edit: still not saying 100% of tweets were legit, everyone can jump on some info too soon, no one is perfect, just really impressed with how he handled that situation and how well spoken he is, felt I went a little hard on him in my last post)
    You do realize that Lin Wood is considered one of the top liable lawyers in the nation right? I mean he was anyway, until he came out pro Trump when all the sudden he was everything but tops in anything kinda like Trump wasn't racist all those years but once going for the oval office that moniker stuck! The whole thing is media slander of both really so to me what Lin is doing is small time compared to the MSM.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

ClearWater (26th January 2021), Eva2 (28th January 2021), Hym (29th January 2021), iota (31st January 2021), jaybee (30th January 2021), Savannah (31st January 2021), TomKat (26th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,092 times in 20,639 posts

I think the fact that Wood is talking about his recent religious experience in the discussions about law is just giving his opponents more ways in which to attack him.
    As a lawyer, he probably knows that, but "born again" people do tend to lose perspective a lot when it comes to how others may accept their proselytizing.
    Particularly if they are agnostic or athiest.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Eva2 (28th January 2021), greybeard (28th January 2021), jaybee (30th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #127
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Yes, Ratszinger, I am aware. Were you aware of his involvement with the JonBenét Ramsey family? That also added a layer to the equation in my mind. After hearing that above Zoom call though, I'm behind him. Still have seen him be tricked into sharing misinfo online though. It's easier for people from his generation to be tricked by some information online still... if you didn't grow up with it, I think certain elements are harder to distinguish, even if you're used to vetting information.

Regardless, big picture, I truly beleive he is fighting for 'good' haha to keep it simple with the semantics

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

ClearWater (29th January 2021), Mike Gorman (30th January 2021), Ratszinger (29th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Does anyone know who the whistleblower is that Wood mentioned in the Zoom call?
    The last I heard of what may well have been hopium was that Trump had gone to the military with proof of election fraud, and the generals had agreed to take the case to a military tribunal, though somehow it would appear to be a regular court case.
    No idea how that could work, or if it's even possible for such a thing to happen, but I haven't researched it, so (and the source may have been Q for all I know).
    Does anyone know if Flynn has said anything in support of that theory?
    Judging from this, the whistleblower is remaining anonymous, but his voice isn't masked, so not completely.
    https://www.eastonspectator.com/2021...ty-tricksters/
    Last edited by onawah; 29th January 2021 at 07:08.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

iota (1st February 2021)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Anyone been following this?

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Does anyone know who the whistleblower is that Wood mentioned in the Zoom call?
    The last I heard of what may well have been hopium was that Trump had gone to the military with proof of election fraud, and the generals had agreed to take the case to a military tribunal, though somehow it would appear to be a regular court case.
    No idea how that could work, or if it's even possible for such a thing to happen, but I haven't researched it, so (and the source may have been Q for all I know).
    Does anyone know if Flynn has said anything in support of that theory?
    Judging from this, the whistleblower is remaining anonymous, but his voice isn't masked, so not completely.
    https://www.eastonspectator.com/2021...ty-tricksters/

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (30th January 2021), Ben (31st January 2021), iota (31st January 2021), onawah (30th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #130
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

There is much that is admirable, and deeply honest in this man, his declaration of being a follower of Jesus Christ is brave and also honest: many of us forget just how much Jesus was a rebel, a fighter of hypocrisy and the corrupt politics of his time (Roman rule was difficult). Trump was disgustingly treated, and the election was deeply rigged, that is very clear to all in this world. More power to this Lin Wood's arm. There is a vile pit of toxic criminality at work here, and this matter is still in progress.

20. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Anchor (31st January 2021), Bassplayer1 (30th January 2021), Ben (31st January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (30th January 2021), ClearWater (30th January 2021), East Sun (31st January 2021), happyuk (17th February 2021), iota (31st January 2021), Ivanhoe (1st February 2021), jaybee (30th January 2021), onawah (30th January 2021), T Smith (1st February 2021)

21. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

I think the fact that Wood is talking about his recent religious experience in the discussions about law is just giving his opponents more ways in which to attack him.
    As a lawyer, he probably knows that, but "born again" people do tend to lose perspective a lot when it comes to how others may accept their proselytizing.
    Particularly if they are agnostic or athiest.

I take your point -

But this is a tough one isn't it - how far we go with self policing to avoid giving the 'opposition' targets to attack -
    on balance I think he is ok saying what he did and not hiding his true thoughts about his religious perspective -

in a way - that's why Trump got such a lot of flack - and gave his detractors ammunition - because he just spoke honestly and didn't self police his speech and image - (as far as I can tell - ) -

re Lin Wood - what he said about religion would have been received well by other traditionally religious people - and non traditionally religious people who are more into broader Spirituality would have been ok with it as well I think (I was)....

Hopefully people who are very critical of Christianity can also get passed worrying about what he says about God and focus on the legal work he's doing -

I really felt for Lin when he spoke about how he was estranged from his children because of his Religious beliefs - that must really hurt - but it's also tough on children of controversial political figures - they must get attacked a lot by their peer group and they must feel torn - the so called 'woke' crowd can be very mean and spiteful -

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (30th January 2021), Ben (31st January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (30th January 2021), Grey Brain (31st January 2021), iota (31st January 2021), Ivanhoe (1st February 2021), onawah (30th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mike Gorman (here)
    There is much that is admirable, and deeply honest in this man, his declaration of being a follower of Jesus Christ is brave and also honest: many of us forget just how much Jesus was a rebel, a fighter of hypocrisy and the corrupt politics of his time (Roman rule was difficult). Trump was disgustingly treated, and the election was deeply rigged, that is very clear to all in this world. More power to this Lin Wood's arm. There is a vile pit of toxic criminality at work here, and this matter is still in progress.

Thanks...

to the point and well said -

I came across this short video the other day and I found it very interesting - but first on a personal note and related - during 2020 and all the Lockdown nonsense etc - I spent quite a lot of time doing art - especially trying to improve doing portraits (mainly in acrylic) and at some point the spirit of 'Jesus' seem to come in (in the broad sense) and it felt very satisfying and protective - I did a few portraits of him (mainly from a couple of artists work) because of course we don't have any photos of Jesus to work from or even know for sure that he lived as an actual historic figure at all -

I joked with the small art group I'm in (we managed to carry on meeting a lot of the time in outside venues) that I was going through my Jesus Period - there was Ginger Jesus, Blue Jesus - Flower Power Jesus, Green Man Jesus and some others -

I do feel that in our hour of need - some kind of spiritual force is rising to help combat the 'evil'.... and this takes many forms but the Jesus Thing has some humdinger power behind it because of all the millions and millions, billions of people that get into it - and have done throughout history -

but anyway - here's the Jordan Peterson piece about a dream he had...

Jordan Peterson dreams about Jesus Christ

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (30th January 2021), Ben (31st January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (30th January 2021), iota (31st January 2021), onawah (30th January 2021), Reinhard (30th January 2021), Savannah (31st January 2021)

25. Link to Post #133
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Chris Gilbert; 31st January 2021 at 02:09.
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Eva2 (31st January 2021), Gwin Ru (31st January 2021), iota (31st January 2021), Savannah (31st January 2021)

27. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,230 times in 233 posts

Message from Lin Wood I just read on the qanon+ group on telegram.

Patriots WWG1WGA
    https://t.me/qanonplus

"After 3 decades of loving them and sacrificing to make their lives better, my 4 children do not speak to me. They do not like my politics or share my faith. I did not hear from them on Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, or Christmas.

I was hurt beyond words.

They have joined the mob that attacks me.

I still love them. I am always ready to forgive them. They are my children.

I have not seen my grandson who is named after me in a year when I saw him on his first birthday. He turned 2 a few days ago. I am not sure if I will ever have the joy of seeing him or holding him again. But his image at age one is emblazoned in my mind.

If I never see him again, I know that as he grows older and after my time on Earth is over, he will want to know who I am, what I stood for, what was important to me, what hills I was willing to die on. I want him to be proud of his grandfather.

He will know my message even if he does not know the messenger.

Thanks for letting me share these personal feelings with you. I share them to make a point - we are all imperfect messengers, but at the end of the day, our message is all that matters.

God bless you. Enjoy your day.
    - Lin Wood🙏❤️🇺🇸"

I find it both inspiring and heartbreaking to read this.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ben For This Post:

ClearWater (31st January 2021), fifi (1st February 2021), Gwin Ru (31st January 2021), iota (31st January 2021), Savannah (31st January 2021)

29. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

here is a copy of the letter below purporting to describe the death of Seth Rich ...

attached to it by Lin Wood, [26.01.21 13:47] who states:

"I am attacked by my adversary for making unfounded accusations against high government officials (such as Rod Rosenstein, John Roberts & Mike Pence). I know defamation law. I would never make an accusation against another person unless I had credible evidence to support it.

Why does my adversary attack my accusations without ever sharing with you the interview of the whistleblower which is the basis for my statements?

Fair question, don’t you think?

Below is a portion of the interview of the whistleblower dealing with Rod Rosenstein and the death of Seth Rich."

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/203

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth/205

so that any adversary

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (31st January 2021), fifi (1st February 2021), onawah (1st February 2021), Savannah (1st February 2021)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Mod note from Bill: I've moved half a dozen posts from here to the Nashville Explosion thread, where they more properly belong.

Stay cool, folks.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (31st January 2021), Franny (1st February 2021), iota (1st February 2021), Strat (1st February 2021), Tintin (1st February 2021), Yoda (31st January 2021)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Listened to it. Interviewee sounds like Cody Snodgres. Don't know who the interviewer is, but it doesn't sound like Lin Wood.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

iota (1st February 2021), onawah (1st February 2021)

35. Link to Post #138
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Listened to it. Interviewee sounds like Cody Snodgres. Don't know who the interviewer is, but it doesn't sound like Lin Wood.
    i agree .. and i guess it is something we will have to be continuously on the look out for ...

as attacks continue to mount against Trump and supporters, the likelihood for deception will increase accordingly .. as they will NEED a basis to validate continual assault on those who wearily view the increasing encroachments

as way of example, i saw this just today

the way to circumvent this is to begin to point out the threat to basic rights espoused here ... communicate with elected officials that this is unacceptable

and to actively educate as to the fact that "FAKE NEWS" is NOT a "Slogan" but a fact

the reason the main stream media is KEY is that they are in control of the social narrative and as long as that remains unchallenged the veracity of what they reports continues to influence everyone around us

we are millions ... we CAN change the narrative

so that any adversary

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (1st February 2021), Eva2 (1st February 2021), onawah (1st February 2021)

37. Link to Post #139
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The interviewer doesn't necessarily have to be Lin Wood in order for the interviewee to be the whistleblower.
    Anybody know anything more about this?
    Seems too important to be swept under the rug.

Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

ClearWater (1st February 2021), iota (1st February 2021)

39. Link to Post #140
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The interviewer doesn't necessarily have to be Lin Wood in order for the interviewee to be the whistleblower.
    Anybody know anything more about this?
    Seems too important to be swept under the rug.

could it possibly be in the links in this post?
    (speaking of maybe the SAME whistleblower)?

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1407980

the thing is that secrecy is likely necessary just for survival .. .
    Last edited by iota; 1st February 2021 at 03:38.

so that any adversary

40. The Following User Says Thank You to iota For This Post:

onawah (3rd February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast