1. Link to Post #141
    United States Moderator/Guide

Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,452 times in 1,371 posts

Default Re: Lin Wood ~ Tweets, Lawsuits, News

This is interesting, from WSB-TV2 News in Atlanta Georgia:

Quote ATLANTA — He has been one of the most vocal, visible and controversial critics of the integrity of Georgia’s election.

Attorney Lin Wood filed lawsuits and held rallies, claiming people voted illegally in the 2020 presidential election.

Now Channel 2 investigative reporter Justin Gray has learned that the state has launched an investigation into whether Wood himself was a legal Georgia voter.

Gray confirmed Tuesday that the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office has launched an investigation into whether Wood was eligible to vote in Georgia, whether he broke the law by casting his ballot and whether he was actually a Georgia resident.

“It’s 1776 in America and we’re not going to let them take our freedom,” Wood said in December, claiming that the presidential election in Georgia was stolen because of illegal voters.

Sources at the secretary of state’s office say an email that Wood sent to Gray caused them to launch an official investigation.

In the email, Wood confirmed he moved to South Carolina, writing “I have been domiciled in South Carolina for several months after purchasing property in the state in April.”

Now state election investigators are looking into whether that means Wood legally should not have been able to vote in the November election.

They cite a section of Georgia code that reads, “If a person removes to another state with the intention of making it such person’s residence, such person shall be considered to have lost such person’s residence in this state.”

Gray has reported in the past that the Secretary of State’s Office has assigned 23 investigators to 130 separate cases of possible wrongdoing in the November election.

Now sources confirm to Gray that they have also assigned a POST-certified investigator to see if Wood, who filed numerous lawsuits challenging Georgia’s election, broke the law himself by casting his ballot.

Wood sent a statement to Gray late Tuesday evening, saying:

“I have been a resident of the State of Georgia since 1955. I changed my residency to South Carolina yesterday.

“This is pure harassment by the Georgia Secretary of State because I have revealed credible evidence of election fraud on the part of Brad Raffensperger.”

Wood did say that he did not vote in the January runoff because he said it was a not a legitimate election.
    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/politics/...A66O5P5QEY25E/
    If you trust your government
    You don't know history

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gracy May For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (3rd February 2021), ClearWater (3rd February 2021), onawah (3rd February 2021), thepainterdoug (3rd February 2021)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,587 times in 1,368 posts

Gracie/ i tend to think that Lin Wood would not slip up on something so under a microscope as this.

but ya neva know...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ClearWater (3rd February 2021), Gracy May (3rd February 2021), greybeard (3rd February 2021), iota (4th February 2021), selinam (4th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #143
    United States Avalon Member iota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,137 times in 874 posts

Lin Wood writes:

"I believe that ALL lawyers have a sworn duty to take action when credible evidence of wrongdoing is called to their attention. I believe the same to be true for ALL law-abiding citizens.

None of us should ever willfully ignore evidence of serious crimes.

Below is the initial letter I sent today to the State Bar of Georgia.

Please consider contacting the Georgia Bar Association and joining with me in my demand that the Association thoroughly investigate the evidence I presented to it and that the Association refer the evidence to local, state, and national law enforcement agencies for investigation and potential prosecution of ALL wrongdoers.

Thank you! - Lin Wood"

scanning the internet across the boards, i find people have not completely submitted to the social narrative and still thinking independently

here was one comment:

"STILL awaiting Pence or Roberts to sue Lin Wood for kiddy fiddling allegations.
    Their silence speaks volumes "

as far as his clear voicing of his faith? i find it admirable
    Last edited by iota; 4th February 2021 at 08:41. Reason: added closing comment and update
    The world awaits those who speak from their soul ... <3

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to iota For This Post:

ClearWater (4th February 2021), fifi (24th February 2021), greybeard (4th February 2021), Reinhard (23rd February 2021), Savannah (4th February 2021), selinam (4th February 2021), thepainterdoug (4th February 2021), TomKat (4th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,364 times in 1,662 posts

Quote Posted by Gracy May (here)
    This is interesting, from WSB-TV2 News in Atlanta Georgia:

Quote ATLANTA — He has been one of the most vocal, visible and controversial critics of the integrity of Georgia’s election.

Attorney Lin Wood filed lawsuits and held rallies, claiming people voted illegally in the 2020 presidential election.

Now Channel 2 investigative reporter Justin Gray has learned that the state has launched an investigation into whether Wood himself was a legal Georgia voter.

Gray confirmed Tuesday that the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office has launched an investigation into whether Wood was eligible to vote in Georgia, whether he broke the law by casting his ballot and whether he was actually a Georgia resident.

“It’s 1776 in America and we’re not going to let them take our freedom,” Wood said in December, claiming that the presidential election in Georgia was stolen because of illegal voters.

Sources at the secretary of state’s office say an email that Wood sent to Gray caused them to launch an official investigation.

In the email, Wood confirmed he moved to South Carolina, writing “I have been domiciled in South Carolina for several months after purchasing property in the state in April.”

Now state election investigators are looking into whether that means Wood legally should not have been able to vote in the November election.

They cite a section of Georgia code that reads, “If a person removes to another state with the intention of making it such person’s residence, such person shall be considered to have lost such person’s residence in this state.”

Gray has reported in the past that the Secretary of State’s Office has assigned 23 investigators to 130 separate cases of possible wrongdoing in the November election.

Now sources confirm to Gray that they have also assigned a POST-certified investigator to see if Wood, who filed numerous lawsuits challenging Georgia’s election, broke the law himself by casting his ballot.

Wood sent a statement to Gray late Tuesday evening, saying:

“I have been a resident of the State of Georgia since 1955. I changed my residency to South Carolina yesterday.

“This is pure harassment by the Georgia Secretary of State because I have revealed credible evidence of election fraud on the part of Brad Raffensperger.”

Wood did say that he did not vote in the January runoff because he said it was a not a legitimate election.
    https://www.wsbtv.com/news/politics/...A66O5P5QEY25E/
    As a matter of law, a person can have many residences, but only one domicile. Domicile is where a person lives, such as a principal place of residence, with the present intent to remain there indefinitely. A person can have a residence and not live in it at all, or infrequently.

Wood says he bought property in South Carolina in April [2020] and has been domiciled there for several months. The important date for purposes of when Wood became “domiciled” in SC (if he did) is not April, but rather the date of the one communication in which Wood says he has been domiciled there for several months. Indeed, it is noted that in another communication a few days ago Wood said he changed his “residency” to SC “yesterday”.

Is Wood using “domicile” and “residence” interchangeably? Me thinks not. He knows there is a difference. He is drawing in those differences. He is saying he was domiciled in GA when he voted in November 2020 and that he recently took up residence in SC. He will have to explain why he used the word domicile in reference to SC in the one communication. But, the word one uses does not really matter. The facts matter. Substance, not form.

What I’m getting at is that it does not matter for voting purposes that he owned property in SC if at the time he voted in GA he was domiciled in GA. By the way, “property” may not be a residence. It could be vacant land upon which he intended to build a residence or house.

I’m not defending Wood. I’m saying this is probably a big nothing burger and GA is ignoring real voter fraud and the stolen election in GA and going on a revengeful witch hunt for Wood.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (4th February 2021), BushPilot (4th February 2021), ClearWater (4th February 2021), greybeard (4th February 2021), iota (4th February 2021), Jill (4th February 2021), justntime2learn (15th February 2021), Savannah (4th February 2021), selinam (4th February 2021), thepainterdoug (4th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 65,762 times in 12,955 posts

Ex-Trump Lawyer Sidney Powell Hires Lin Wood for Defamation Case
    By Erik Larson
    February 12, 2021
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-dominion-case

"Former Trump campaign attorney Sidney Powell hired another leading booster of the ex-president’s election conspiracy theories to defend her in a defamation suit by Dominion Voting Systems.

Powell, whose own lawsuits seeking to overturn Donald Trump’s loss in several swing states in the November election failed for lack of evidence, said Friday she had hired Georgia attorney L. Lin Wood to help represent her in the suit filed by the embattled voting machine company.

“We are forming a team of outstanding lawyers to defend me against Dominion’s frivolous suit, and Lin Wood is the expert on defamation law -- with a stunning record of success at trial,” Powell said in an email.

Trump Campaign Holds Press Conference With Rudy Giuliani And Jenna Ellis
    Sidney Powell
    Wood made a name for himself in the weeks after Trump’s loss to Joe Biden by claiming that Dominion was part of a vast conspiracy to flip millions of votes away from Trump with the help of thousands of corrupt election workers and foreign hackers.

Dominion sued Powell and Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani in separate complaints last month in federal court in Washington, accusing them of causing more than $1 billion in damage to the company’s reputation by knowingly or recklessly repeating false claims.

Defamation Lawsuit Against Tesla CEO Elon Musk Over Calling British Rescue Diver &quot;'Pedo Guy&quot; And Rapist Begins In Los Angeles
    L. Lin WoodPhotographer: Apu Gomes/Getty Images North America
    On Dec. 22 it sent Wood a cease-and-desist letter asking him to preserve any documents that might be evidence in a lawsuit, calling him “an architect and driver of the ongoing misinformation campaign against Dominion.” Powell, the White House and conservative news media outlets received similar letters.

Dominion declined to comment on the hire of Wood.

Howard Kleinhendler is also listed as a lawyer for Powell in the case."

More here:
    The KRAKEN RETURNS? Sidney Powell Teams Up With Lin Wood
    9,019 views•Feb 15, 2021
    Rekieta Law
    150K subscribers

"Sidney Powell has hired Lin Wood to defend her from Dominion Voting Systems in a defamation lawsuit."
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (15th February 2021), fifi (24th February 2021), justntime2learn (16th February 2021), Reinhard (16th February 2021), Savannah (15th February 2021), Vangelo (15th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #146
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Bombshell! LIN WOOD ALLEGATIONS ABOUT JUSTICE ROBERTS
    February 21, 2021
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/lin...stice-roberts/

(I'm surprised this stayed on youtube for this long!)

"I’m not sure how I missed this at the time but on February 9th, superlawyer Lin Wood filed a bombshell affidavit under oath in Federal Court, affirming the salacious allegations he has made about both US Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Roberts and former Vice President Mike Pence.

Wood submitted the affidavit in US District Court in Brooklyn, New York as part of his response to a libel case to oust him from litigating his ongoing case on behalf of a California woman against MSNBC presenter, Joy Reid.

Wood told the Federal Court that he was in possession of credible evidence of serious wrongdoing by high-ranking government officials, including potentially serious crimes perpetrated by the Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court. He also stated in the court document that he had evidence to support his accusation that former Vice President Mike Pence is a traitor and that the evidence was given to the US Secret Service.

Wood, who may be the most successful defamation lawyer in history, having won hundreds of millions of dollars in damages for his clients, was until recently widely acclaimed as a legal genius. This was until he got involved with suing the State of Georgia for election fraud in 2020. He has since been canceled by his alma mater, to whom he had donated generously. There are also active efforts to disbar him, amid allegations that he has gone crazy. There have also been numerous threats on his life but he says that he has a deadman’s switch with damning material that will be released, should he or any member of his family be harmed.

It appears that Wood’s evidence largely comes from a Government whistleblower, an interview with whom he posted to Telegram on January 18th in eight parts and which I strung back together, uploaded and transcribed, here.

In the video, the whistleblower, known on Twitter as JohnHereToHelp (JHTH) describes how Chief Justice Roberts adopted his children illegally with the help of Jeffrey Epstein and then he proceeded to use his children to sexually entrap and blackmail powerful people.

JHTH explains, “Children are often used as a commodity, a way to buy yourself into certain inner circles. And these people are all wealthy, they’re all powerful and they won’t trust you unless you’re as compromised as they are…

“And this is a way for them to buy your way into these inner circles, then get access to whatever. Children are the payment and the dirt and the control.”

Besides the illegal (and sometimes FISA) surveillance footage of various officials raping Roberts’ children, JHTH also claims there is footage of former Vice President Mike Pence “and his two lovers and the younger ones.”

JHTH also details how Roberts helped with some logistics in a plot to murder several Supreme Court Justices in an FBI-controlled false flag attack during what would have been Hillary Clinton’s first term, so that she could then pack the Supreme Court with more Globalists.

The mass murder plot was foiled after JohnHereToHelp was hired by someone at the office of the Supreme Court to infiltrate the operation. However, those trained and armed by the FBI to commit the murders fell back to Plan B and executed Justice Anton Scalia, who was considered Hillary’s “greatest threat”.

JHTH says that multiple copies of the videos exist in the possession of former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, CrowdStrike President, Shawn Henry, who was FBI at the time and had two copies, which were made by former Secret Service Agent, Shaun Bridges, who encrypted them and handed out the keys.

JHTH referred to Shaun Bridges and his involvement in a vast compromise operation in an extensive Twitter thread last summer, in which he suggested that Bridges was the No.1 Secret Service computer forensics expert, running the illegal HAMMER operation in Baltimore under then-US Attorney for the District of Maryland, Rod Rosenstein.

JHTH suggested that Bridges has copies of the emails of Hillary Clinton (and of many others) and of Hillary’s laptop and that as a Secret Service agent, with Total Access to the White House and Air Force One, Bridges made copies of extremely compromising videos of the Obamas, especially of Michelle’s, “little Barack” (which may refer to rumors of Michelle being transgender).

JHTH suggested that Bridges copied secret Service surveillance tapes showing the Obamas and their $65,000 pedophile “pizza parties” at the White House (also referred to in the Podesta emails published by WikiLeaks), where certain guests did not, “later hang themselves in jail” (referring to Jeffrey Epstein).

JHTH asked whether the “Deep State DOJ under the direction of Hillary, Obama, Rod,” is keeping a lid on Bridges’ story as long as possible, especially until after the election?

Several times, JHTH seemed to suggest that he, himself knows the location of such copies.

JHTH also noted in this thread how the United States Postal Service recently filed for a patent application using blockchain to control voting – and how Bridges, as “one of only a handful of people on the planet who cannot only manipulate blockchain, and has done so successfully, but can hide their tracks when they do it is being kept isolated, controlled, and quiet, and completely off the record even though he is a primary suspect in the Sheryl Atkinson case?” (Bridges is currently in prison for stealing millions of dollars of Bitcoin from the Silk Road drug-dealing website – while he was investigating them for the DOJ).

JHTH then noted that USPS IP addresses were used to conduct the surveillance of journalist, Sharyl Attkisson’s devices and he also suggests that the USPS is controlled by a foreign government, in an eerily prescient statement, given the radical election fraud performed by the USPS three months after he tweeted:

Shaun Bridges has quite the history with the USPS. It was one of his entry points while “wardriving”. I detailed this in one of the interviews 👍

This is a brief overview of the case. They left out a few of the agencies I “helped” 😉, but I won’t take it personally 😄

I’m sure everyone has seen one of these. Mail being sorted, first by size, then BARCODES being read, then a Florescent barcode applied Before being designated where to go.

What if, a hostile foreign gov had control of USPS computers? Enough to “shed” votes?

They really didn’t like what I alluded to. Sealed everything immediately, then the whole case went “wonky”, DOJ started protecting the DS players, playing games, RR and Henry lawyer up together, Shaun off the record, etc.

Why do you think RR, DOJ/FBI and the Dems are desperately holding out until election? They have one more ace up their sleeves 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

So little Schiffy is upset about a very specific thing, Mail Sorting Machines. That is very specific 🤔🤔🤔

JHTH pointed out that the USPS’ slogan, “Direct mail can help Deliver the Win®” seemed inherently biased and that it would be more appropriate if it were “Deliver the Vote”.

JHTH and Shaun Bridges are the keystones to so many rabbit holes we’ve been following since 2016…
    Tru News’ Rick Wiles and a panel discuss these shocking developments in this video."
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (23rd February 2021), fifi (24th February 2021), greybeard (23rd February 2021), pueblo (24th February 2021)

13. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,659 times in 1,281 posts

I believe I posted this short note elsewhere, but it certainly belongs here. I have read here that Nancy Peloci's husband is part owner of the Dominion Voting Machines. She, it has been reported, is not getting a salary for her many years of labor. Unless she is printing her own currency, how is she living in style? She appears to be fighting like a tiger to control the actions of the entire Democrats in Top Down Control. Her husband, a large part owner of Dominion Voting Machines, one would think, is in an ideal position to manipulate election results. THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. Everything about Voting Machines is an Illegal Operation against the wishes and safety of the American people. Not only should the Voting Machines be thrown out, but Nancy Peloci, connections to the CCP, the entire filthy operation is a FOUL. And President Trump must be reinstated as the President the American People voted for. If an operation looks and is fraudulent, those people should be jailed and never allowed to participate in Government again. The Elite who indulge in blackmail, murder, bribery etc. should be pulled down permanently. They are more dangerous than the atom bomb of this country.
    Last edited by amor; 24th February 2021 at 00:02. Reason: TYPO.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

ClearWater (24th February 2021), Jill (24th February 2021), onawah (24th February 2021), pueblo (24th February 2021)

15. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,659 times in 1,281 posts

ATTN: CORRECTOR IS NOT WORKING.

They are more dangerous than the atom bomb to this country.

16. Link to Post #149
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Can you provide links to info showing Pelois's husband's connection to Dominion, Amor? Thanks!'
    Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I believe I posted this short note elsewhere, but it certainly belongs here. I have read here that Nancy Peloci's husband is part owner of the Dominion Voting Machines. She, it has been reported, is not getting a salary for her many years of labor. Unless she is printing her own currency, how is she living in style? She appears to be fighting like a tiger to control the actions of the entire Democrats in Top Down Control. Her husband, a large part owner of Dominion Voting Machines, one would think, is in an ideal position to manipulate election results. THIS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL. Everything about Voting Machines is an Illegal Operation against the wishes and safety of the American people. Not only should the Voting Machines be thrown out, but Nancy Peloci, connections to the CCP, the entire filthy operation is a FOUL. And President Trump must be reinstated as the President the American People voted for. If an operation looks and is fraudulent, those people should be jailed and never allowed to participate in Government again. The Elite who indulge in blackmail, murder, bribery etc. should be pulled down permanently. They are more dangerous than the atom bomb of this country.
    Each breath a gift...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Gracy May (24th February 2021), pueblo (24th February 2021)

18. Link to Post #150
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,672 times in 844 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Can you provide links to info showing Pelois's husband's connection to Dominion, Amor? Thanks!'
    Quote Posted by amor (here)
    I think the claim about a connection between Pelosi's husband and Dominion are incorrect.

There is however a link between Pelosi and Dominion...

Quote Dominion Voting Systems — which commands more than a third of the voting-machine market without having Washington lobbyists — has hired its first, a high-powered firm that includes a longtime aide to Speaker Nancy Pelosi......

Dominion’s first-ever lobbying firm is Brownstein Farber Hyatt & Schreck. Nadeam Elshami, Pelosi’s former chief of staff, is one of the lobbyists on the account
    https://about.bgov.com/news/voting-m...cker-concerns/

19. The Following User Says Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

onawah (24th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8