1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,390 times in 1,199 posts

Arrow Astrological questions and answers

Quote Posted by HikerChick (here)
    I'm wondering about that too... Mars will be on the edge of leaving its long Aries transit and will move into Taurus on the 6th at 22:27 UTC - that's 17:27 in Washington DC. What do you think of that Lunesoleil? I understand that Taurus is quite a restricting influence on Mars, but you will know better than me!

I am much more interested in conjunctions than the entry of a planet into a sign. The next conjunction with Mars is with Uranus on January 20 at 6 ° Taurus and the next day the Moon will have joined Mars and Uranus which will become the pretext or the intrusion to cause a situation. If I remember correctly, it was the inauguration of the new US president! It is at the time of the First quarter of the lunar cycle, it is an action phase which will multiply the trio between the Moon, Mars and Uranus to the square of Jupiter and Saturn at the beginning of Aquarius, makes me think of the way to do it jump a padlock or force a front door despite the resistance contained in Saturn. On the contrary in the position of Jupiter, it is an incentive to overcome obstacles ...

• Mars is in exile in Taurus
    • Uranus is falling in Taurus
    • The Moon is in exaltation in Taurus
    • The Dark Moon is also in Taurus can use his instinctive lucidity

I see it as a controversial situation and at the same time, it is an atmosphere in which to deal with. You shouldn't be afraid to get your hands dirty.
    Venus the ruler of Taurus evolves in Capricorn another Earth sign like Taurus and having just before formed a decreasing trine with Mars, on January 9 0 ° Capricorn for Venus and 0 ° Taurus for Mars, which can mean collaboration was facilitated and serves as a backdrop and shock absorber for Saturn's sanction.
    You see, deciphering an astrological dataset is not easy ... a good start for my next blog post ...

What I already wrote during the previous conjunction in Aries, I updated the projection of the meeting between Mars and Uranus
    The article dates from 2017, it has been purged of what was no longer relevant.

There is also the article, this time with the trio of Mars, Uranus and the Moon which dates from 2019, therefore more recent and which can make a good complement.
    I try to connect to the energy of this influence, it's not always easy, it can shed light on the situation to come.

You seem to handle the astrological aspects, if you want to participate in this discussion HERE, thank you
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 9th January 2021 at 19:17. Reason: why did you change the title?, I didn't ask for anything

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Journeyman (6th January 2021), Olam (15th January 2021), pueblo (9th January 2021), thepainterdoug (4th January 2021), toppy (5th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Astrological questions and answers

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Lunesoleil, apologies if this is too off-topic but can you say anything about the major conjunction of Mars with Uranus on January 20th 2021, the inauguration day?
    I just published an article HERE on my blog and updated another article HERE on the same conjunction.
    For events in the USA, I listen to various youtube channels and elsewhere with some pretty encouraging information. We waited well until then, can we still wait?
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 9th January 2021 at 19:17.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

pueblo (9th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

This discussion is back to normal, thanks to Bill Ryan for agreeing to change the title, it will be clearer for you.

If you have any astrology questions that come to your mind, you can post them in this discussion. If I can answer it, I would be happy to.

I remind you that conspiratorial questions on astrology are better to avoid, like the 13th sign or the sidereal zodiac, because it can become much more complex than you think. Especially when it is wrong to think of not being of one sign but of another; there is always an astrological reason for this choice, it never comes by chance.

All other questions are welcome and if I don't have the answer someone else can give it for me ...

6. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Default Re: Astrological questions and answers

What do you make of moon at 27.33 and Saturn at 29.26 degrees Taurus in the 6th house? possibly opposing (out of sign) my ascendant at 2.30 degrees Sagittarius in the 1st house?
    Using whole sign houses..

With Love
    Eelco

7. Link to Post #5
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Catsquotl (here)
    What do you make of moon at 27.33 and Saturn at 29.26 degrees Taurus in the 6th house? possibly opposing (out of sign) my ascendant at 2.30 degrees Sagittarius in the 1st house?
    What I understand, that you are a man and this conjunction close to the Descendant (axis opposite to the ascendant), the house of the other, of the partner, of contracts. It can portray the type of woman you are attracted to, shed light on your mother's model. With the Moon and Saturn, there is a form of rigidity, of emotional distance, of taking responsibilities quite young ... This means that we have more time to study, to be interested in more serious things. It may be that your mother had a heavy responsibility for her work so was not often present. Today it is your partner who can play this role, this conjunction is a sign of scholarship and also of a person who yearns for confidence and a wise experience in life. The conjunction Moon / Saturn conjunction the 7, can give a difference in age in the couple or engage in a first relationship after 30 years or a relationship that resists the wear of time. Is it an aspect of maturity, of a scientific nature, a little too much authority with the children? ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Catsquotl (12th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

So I just had a look at the chart for the Netherlands.

Seems our next election (if all stays the same now that our government is about to step down) on march 17 coincides with a separating Saturn return (2 degrees) in Aquarius in the 8th whole sign house..

I used the march 16th 1851 chart for the Hague at 11:47
    Last edited by Catsquotl; 15th January 2021 at 20:06. Reason: messed up the aspect

10. Link to Post #7
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

I used the march 16th 1851 chart for the Hague at 11:47
    I did a search, for you what does this date correspond to? ,
    because I found nothing convincing

I found several dates:

You can look for the correlations between these personalities, because there are often generational astrological aspects.

Kingdom of the Netherlands

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Catsquotl (15th January 2021)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/coun...etherlands.php

Quote The Netherlands - Mundane Astrology
    Horoscope of the Netherlands · The Netherlands's natal chart
    There are two charts that may stand as the birth chart of the Netherlands:

Signing of the Declaration of Independence by the states of the Union of Utrecht under the name of The United Provinces

July 26, 1581, noon, LMT, The Hague (Campion - "The Book of World Horoscopes")

Kingdom Of The Netherlands <- Congress of Vienna

March 16, 1815, 11:47 am LMT, The Hague (Doris Chase Doan's "Accurate World Horoscopes", C.C.Zain chart)

There are also Dutch astrologers that use The Hague March 16 1815 but for 10:30 am LMT.
    If I did my research right it's the dat our constitution was signed. Making the netherlands a constitutional monarchy
    Last edited by Catsquotl; 15th January 2021 at 19:39.

13. Link to Post #9
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Ce que j'ai trouvé sur le lien que tu as communiqué, il y aurait deux dates:

Signature de la déclaration d'indépendance par les États de l'Union d'Utrecht sous le nom des Provinces Unies du 26 juillet 1581, midi, LMT, La Haye

Royaume des Pays-Bas <- Congrès de Vienne du 16 mars 1815 à 11h47 LMT, La Haye
    (and not 1851) as quoted in the previous message

with this link HERE(in French I don't have the details of the dates, just the year)
    • Kingdom of the Netherlands since 1839

All this information is on wikipedia that I translated into English, but you can choose another language

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Woops. I messed up the date. 1815 is what I used.

15. Link to Post #11
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	constitution_des_pays_bas.png
Views:	27
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	45840

I share the map of the constitution of October 11, 1848, at the time of a Full Moon, the Sun conjunction Mars and in the progress there is almost a square of Mars and Venus which can speak of a tension but also a problem at the level of finances?

Name:	constitution_des_pays_bas_2.png
Views:	23
Size:	115.1 KB
ID:	45841

I notice the first card the Moon arrives on Uranus and in the second card the Moon arrives squared (first quarter action phase) at Uranus, that can indeed announce a change.

Does this speak to you?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Catsquotl (16th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Name:	astro_2gw_nederland_hw.30861.33459.png
Views:	29
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	45847

I am more inclined to stick with the 1815 chart.
    Mainly because of this https://home.kpn.nl/ligteneigen1/hor...ederland1.html explanation.

Also I do like cancer for an ascendant.

Sun, mercury and pluto are on the MC in the 9th house of pisces

Jupiter comfortably in the 4th house in libra.

Last edited by Catsquotl; 16th January 2021 at 08:37. Reason: chart insertion

18. Link to Post #13
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Between the two maps I see several points of convergence between the map of the constitution even if there is no time, this is not the most important, especially in the map of a nation, because we can use Solar houses, frames ... And the map of the kingdom of Neptune regarding the Moon (the people) and Neptune report for the legalization of cannabis in the Netherlands ...

Name:	Screenshot_20210116-110305_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	361.8 KB
ID:	45850

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Catsquotl (16th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #14
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

The following :
    What I notice is the crescent square between the Moon and Uranus in the progressions of the map of the constitution of October 11, 1848 and which echoes the opposition of the Moon and Uranus of the map of March 16, 1815. In the map of the constitution in the natal (10/11/1848), it is the Sun which is in opposition to Uranus and a progression of the Sun which arrives on Uranus e in the progressions of the map (03/16 / 1815), before the conjunction of the Moon and Neptune, there was a conjunction of the Moon and Uranus.
    Very surprising these synchonicities
    This announces a period of renewal for this country

When I look at the map of the Prime Minister "Mark_Rutte"
    with the position of his Moon in the last degrees of Aries received the transit Uranus in 2017, corresponds to his 3rd term, then in summer 2018 with the map of the kingdoms of the Netherlands ( 03/16/1815) it is the turn of the progressing Moon to pass over Uranus.

This man « Mark Rutte » is about to start a new progressive cycle, it's not sure to renew his next term, with the progressed Moon arriving on the retro Mars opposition axis, which can bring a period of hostility from the people, then it is the turn of the progressed Sun to arrive in opposition Mars progressed to start, then native Mars.

I quote wikipedia:
    • In December 2017, Mark Rutte went against the grain of Emmanuel Macron's plan for the European Union37 by rejecting “ambitious” solutions of a “federal Europe” or of further integration.
    • In March 2018, the Dutch Prime Minister called for a “yes” vote during the popular consultation that the government was forced to organize after a petition gathered 400,000 signatures concerning a bill increasing the skills of the services of Dutch intelligence 41. Finally, despite the polls predicting a “yes” victory, the “no” won with 49.4% of the votes, while 46.5% of the voters supported the bill. This forces the government to back down, although it is not legally obliged to do so.

Name:	mark_rutte_.png
Views:	25
Size:	138.3 KB
ID:	45868

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Catsquotl (18th January 2021)

22. Link to Post #15
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Seems our next election (if all stays the same now that our government is about to step down) on march 17 coincides with a separating Saturn return (2 degrees) in Aquarius in the 8th whole sign house..
    I just saw that the resignation took effect on January 15th.

I quote :
    Netherlands: government resigns, undermined by allowance scandal Thousands of families have been falsely accused of fraudulent family allowances, before being forced to reimburse them. Amounts which have reached in some cases tens of thousands of euros.

The Dutch Prime Minister gave in Mark Rutte announced, Friday, January 15, his resignation and that of his government, mired in a scandal of the tax administration which wrongly accused thousands of parents of fraud in family allowances. Mark Rutte, one of Europe's longest-serving leaders, has said he will sort out ongoing affairs until the March elections, to avoid disrupting the fight against the coronavirus pandemic. "The rule of law must protect its citizens from an almighty government. This has failed in a horrible way," Mark Rutte said at a press conference. Mistakes were made, resulting in great injustice to thousands of parents. "

Name:	astro_31at_mark_rutte_2020121.50495.35780.png
Views:	26
Size:	40.1 KB
ID:	45899

Between the two solar revolutions, 2020 Mercury conjunction Neptune and the solar revolution 2021 the Moon conjunction Neptune conjunction in the 7th house (the others) in Pisces speaks well of social attributes ...

Name:	astro_31at_mark_rutte_2021121.50550.38488.png
Views:	25
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	45900

+ Reply to Thread