+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would Scapegoating & Harassment be Schizophrenia

1. Link to Post #1
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Would Scapegoating & Harassment be Schizophrenia

The title suggests it all, would this be a common personnel perspective amongst other VH or TI's out there upon this forum, as I was under the impression that this is one of the most obvious factors before becoming a fully flung voice-hearer or victim of clandestine harassment via a proxy or experience the uncanniness of what's described online as an explanation as to what's occurring covertly and very slyly behind the scapegoats back, the constant bidding for attention by the street theatre participants and their almost fetishistic need for a response, from their veiled actions intending to cause harm or enjoy their malicious abusive aiming to receive some kind of personnel gratification from them. Whether it be from voice to skull operators or by visible participants of which you can see swarming upon the pavement or by online veiled meme-like insults.

Would we be chosen targets due to our scapegoated like status and easy accessibility?

It would be great to hear from any brave members willing to give their opinions as to how we arrive at this point and would you regard your experiences or views as resulting from Schizophrenia or from any form of targeting including EH, V2K gaslighting, street theatre, triggering & anchoring by the subtle use of NLP or workplace mobbing events and all of the other ways in which we are tagged.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

Gwin Ru (4th November 2021), pabranno (1st May 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,455 times in 571 posts

Default Re: Would Scapegoating & Harassment be Schizophrenia

The schizophrenia diagnosis is more typical among younger persons [2o's]. I was diagnosed with Bipolar Type 1 disorder when I was 33 y.o.. The voices of a schizophrenic are more typical of whisperings. I also have nightmares but no ptsd diagnosis.

I remember warming up a Fender amplifier without a guitar plugged in [by accident] and my amp was picking up what sounded like a whispering cell phone call between 2 people. Loud enough to hear a conversation happening but not clear enough to determine the content of the conversation. It is my understanding that schizophrenics hear voices similar to this phenomenon.

It is my opinion that Voice to Skull is nothing like schizophrenia. In my experience, V2K is clear as day, like a transceiver or a radio talk show. It is easily 2 way communication. They use a wide range of frequencies, including wi-fi and cellular networks which are much higher frequencies than typical am/fm. I noticed some peculiar antennas where I lived in america that were quite older and did not make much sense. They have been studying radio frequencies since the late 18oos and have tremendous experience as to what RF does to the public psychology both audible and high frequencies.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Gwin Ru (4th November 2021), pabranno (1st May 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 times in 218 posts

Whispers come from the devil so you do' not have Schizaphrenia. That's how I see it.
    You are not crazy you are psychic. The voices you hear are a mixture,. your fears and worries, possible voices of other people who are living, dead people and other entities. If it's not that it's the stupid ego trying to make you fear.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Angels1981 For This Post:

Gwin Ru (4th November 2021), hm337 (3rd November 2021), JackMcThorn (3rd May 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Ireland Avalon Member JackMcThorn's Avatar
    Language
    I talk american
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,455 times in 571 posts

I talk to my voices in my mind or with my voice. It is like a 2-way transceiver radio, clear as day. The good people have been weeding out the bad people every day. I try to joke around a bit to keep it light hearted, but I remember the days when it is absolutely unbearable. I am empathetic but not psychic. There is a logical and technological explanation for my trials. I do not think it is astral in nature. I do not have much of an ego interfering as I have not accomplished much in the last few years. I was really hoping for some discourse on the avalon forum as there is little else to be found on the net. I've been punished by the brain to nerve pain since I've been writing on the forum. The bad guys don't want communication with other like minds. It's like pins and needles on my nerves with no logical explanation for the pain.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JackMcThorn For This Post:

Gwin Ru (4th November 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Serbia Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Airelle77 (here)
    It would be great to hear from any brave members willing to give their opinions as to how we arrive at this point and would you regard your experiences or views as resulting from Schizophrenia or from any form of targeting including EH, V2K gaslighting, street theatre, triggering & anchoring by the subtle use of NLP or workplace mobbing events and all of the other ways in which we are tagged.
    I do not think TI phenomena is all that new technology. The way I see it is that we live in a world that is a simulation. We receive signals for our senses from the system and not through our actual senses. Hypnotists can make people see things that are not there and not see things that are there.

So, like a hypnotist, an entity with access to the matrix controls can change your perception without other people observing the same thing as what you observe. This technology was used for ages by demonic forces to make people go mad. Schizophrenia was the end result. Now with new technology the satanic elite that rules this world has obtained the powers that were previously only available to demons. Perhaps now witches and warlocks do not need to mess up with you by conjuring demons they can do it directly via technology.

In my opinion schizophrenia is not really mental disease in a sense that own mind creates it all, it is more about being harassed by demons who implant you with their voices and delusional thoughts. TI is the same phenomena. Someone is messing up with your senses that is with signals you get from the matrix, and in some cases this involves, as in schizophrenia, implanting in you delusional thoughts. The goal is to eliminate you from being functional in reality.

When they mess with you it is probably not that you were chosen randomly. You were selected for harassment because they want to prevent you from achieving something good. They want to abort your mission that might have brought something good to world and people around you.
    Last edited by hm337; 4th November 2021 at 00:21.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hm337 For This Post:

Gwin Ru (4th November 2021), Harmony (4th November 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,460 times in 4,332 posts

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Harmony (4th November 2021), hm337 (4th November 2021)

+ Reply to Thread