+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Methodology of 'VOICES'

1. Link to Post #1
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Methodology of 'VOICES'

Over the years I have noticed a clear distinct pattern of almost actual behaviour to the nature of hearing voices, as though in real-time conversations with a person or persons.

I would love to hear from anyone who has or can relate to these observations as in a relative model.
    In order to make it more digestible, I will list them as follows.

1) They (voices) use tactics to make you respond to them, as they(voices) are looking for a reaction or some kind of response, in order to form a type of repeatable trigger, the idea is to use anything they (voices) can use to get you to engage within the conversation, it could be flattery, humouring you, or mostly using invasive insults directed at you. What stands out is the need for you to feed them with your acknowledgement or attention.
    2)The use of negative psychological tactics like Bait & Switch, procuring a trigger or anchoring you to a word or phrase in order to torture you with said stimulus. This is known as anchoring.
    3) They at times when grouped together use sort of Phishing tricks in order to extract information, emotionally groom you or try to psychological blackmail you, once successfully phishing you for weakness within your character, also even more noticeable is that combined the 'voices' have the characteristics of a sociopath. They will constantly goad and taunt you 24/7 even when in the bathroom, it's like being tied to a sex offender as they will use you as a common street drug.
    4) The rate of volume differentiates between loud group mobbing's, to the single whispering of one voice reminiscent of a game of charades, whereby you have to finish off the last word or guess what they referring to.
    5) The use of uncommon language or unknown vocabulary within the context of what's said by the voices, you would have to lock up the intended reference or veiled suggestion.
    6)They are more frequent at night time when trying to sleep, also this can be accompanied by a feeling of lightness of your head like if drunk the night before, as well as a momentary blue flash of light like a spotlight or street light shone directly at you, are about to nod off. You notice out the corner of your eye.
    7)The voices can comment on real-time events and things that you are doing, which makes you think you're being covertly filmed or spied upon. via bugs or hidden camera's. Mimicking abusive trends like Molka.
    8) It always responses back to your inner speech or what's termed as sub-vocalisation or silent speech. This offend gets confused with actual thoughts a person is having, as most real cognitive thoughts are non-vocal, like moving your arm or moving your head from side to side.
    9) There seems to be an ear or side of your head that is more broadcast-able, with me it's my left Ear.
    10) They stop the harassment/broadcast when you take the meds.( Rohypnol)
    11) The experience can include momentary Tinnitus which sounds like a very tonal high pitched tone, like what you hear when attending a hearing test at Hospital Audio-gram machine.
    12) Some times the voices are 24/7 and last for a number of years and at other times it's reduced to none at all.
    13) By its nature it mimics trolling culture and Twitter storms, also Snap-chat witch hunts mobbing campaigns.
    14) They 'Voices' try to turn you into their plaything or play cat & mouse with you, by use of power and control manipulation mind games. They want you to be a controlled victim or abuse plaything.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

Angels1981 (17th January 2021), Brenya (6th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th January 2021), Gwin Ru (24th April 2021), Harmony (5th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th January 2021), Kryztian (5th January 2021), Lunesoleil (5th January 2021), Patient (5th January 2021), Peter UK (5th January 2021), TomKat (5th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,328 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Methodology of 'VOICES'

Voices is more of a psychiatric term. The shamanic term is not voices but entities. You have to address them one at a time and ask them questions like "who are you?" "who were you before that?" "who were you before that?" repetitively until they (individually) leave. Some respond better to the "what" question: "what are you?" "what are you really?" or you can alternate "who are you?" "what are you?" "who are you?" "what are you?" back and forth, repetitively until it leaves. Also, feel free to ask Jesus or Archangel Michael for help in getting rid of any single entity.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Airelle77 (5th January 2021), Harmony (5th January 2021), hm337 (4th November 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th January 2021), Kryztian (5th January 2021), Patient (5th January 2021), Peter UK (5th January 2021), Rosco1 (24th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,221 times in 2,093 posts

My experience with voices was quite different, but I will add it here as it may prove to be relevant.

While living in a home where we were experiencing a lot of paranormal activity, we heard voices a number of times but it was always similar. Each time the voices emanated from one part of our finished basement. It sounded like 4 or 5 people all talking at the same time in a whispered voice - the classic horror movie whispery voices scene.

We could not make out what they were saying - ever. But it was definitely human like voices. I tried to find a source. I thought maybe it was coming through a speaker, or computer. I pulled the plug on everything around. It would last about 5-10 minutes at a time.

It always came from the back part of this one room and as you moved closer, it was suddenly all around you and that was just too unsettling so I would always back away.

The first time it was playful as I heard it while listening to something on my PC. (I had my PC downstairs with other music gear and thought that it was due to electrical stuff - patch cords, effects pedals etc.) I heard it and when I turned the sound down on the PC, I could not hear it. So I returned to listening to whatever it was at the time and I could hear the voices again. I turned the sound down and the voices were gone. The third time they remained. That is when I pulled the plug on things and the voices remained.

After trying to discover the source for a few minutes I left the room and went upstairs. It just got too creepy.

This happened a couple other times, but in the same location. My wife also heard it. (Only that part of the home. There were other things that relate to that location in the home.)

Were we being played by paranormal energy or was this an organized group experimenting? Based on other things that occurred at that house, I go with paranormal for these voices.

Having experienced that, I can only imagine how horrible it would be to be followed by voices or a single voice that you could not define to a source.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Airelle77 (5th January 2021), Anka (6th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (5th January 2021), Harmony (5th January 2021), Peter UK (5th January 2021), TomKat (5th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    Voices is more of a psychiatric term. The shamanic term is not voices but entities. You have to address them one at a time and ask them questions like "who are you?" "who were you before that?" "who were you before that?" repetitively until they (individually) leave. Some respond better to the "what" question: "what are you?" "what are you really?" or you can alternate "who are you?" "what are you?" "who are you?" "what are you?" back and forth, repetitively until it leaves. Also, feel free to ask Jesus or Archangel Michael for help in getting rid of any single entity.
    I would add to this - be firm. Let it know that you will not tolerate it. Stand strong. It seems that it can only bother you and as you said try to play like a game of cat and mouse - let it know you will not play.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Airelle77 (5th January 2021), Harmony (5th January 2021), Peter UK (5th January 2021), TomKat (5th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,754 times in 978 posts

As far as understanding schizophrenia is concerned, the psychiatric establishment need to understand that hearing voices is the acceptable cliched response to this phenomenon and fails to understand the bigger picture.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peter UK For This Post:

Airelle77 (5th January 2021), Harmony (5th January 2021), Patient (5th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th January 2021), TomKat (5th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Thank you for your response, also the 'voices' will play various mind games like a game of charades' where you try to work out what the inference is or they will change your last word upon a self-talk conversation to something else rather than what you meant within my mind.

Also, they are constantly mocking and jeering as they clearly enjoy this as a fetish of some kind.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

Harmony (5th January 2021), Patient (5th January 2021), Peter UK (5th January 2021), TomKat (5th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Airelle77 (here)
    Thank you for your response, also the 'voices' will play various mind games like a game of charades' where you try to work out what the inference is or they will change your last word upon a self-talk conversation to something else rather than what you meant within my mind.

Also, they are constantly mocking and jeering as they clearly enjoy this as a fetish of some kind.
    Clairaudience is a talent, but also a curse. Most people just feel the internalized jeering of entities, or at most experience negative thoughts rather than voices. It all comes down to the ability to claim and defend your space. You have total sovereignty over your mind space. It's automatic when you are born, your birthright. But it can get weakened by childhood character assassination from parents and siblings. The voices might be artifacts of a psychic pushing and shoving with the outside world, to reclaim one's mind space. It's hugely tied up with low self-esteem and the right to exist. But they can be addressed as entities and exorcised. At a certain point, as one moves from victim mode to warrior mode, one becomes off-limits to entities and self-esteem increases.

There are some books on the subject. Edith Fiore's Unquiet Dead explains how to lead an entity into the light, similar to the TV show Ghost Whisperer. But most cases of voices are not full-blown ghosts, they're just the thoughtforms of negativity generated by emotional bullying as a child. Children have powerful imaginations, so an emotional/psychic attack of "I hate you" from a sibling can become a scary monster taunting one for a lifetime until exorcised. That's why the question "what are you really?" can be helpful. Robert Bruce has a book on psychic defence. As one clears one's mind space, self-esteem and a feeling one has a right to exist and to take up space is recovered.

One might also look at past lives where one wasn't so nice themselves, setting themselves up for victimhood in this life. And the practice of black magic in a past life can hugely complicate one's future lives.

Another part of the therapy involves improving one's ability to be present in the moment, focused on the physical plane. Eckhart Tolle's book The Power of Now is helpful. A good daily exercise is to spend 5 or 10 minutes touching and feeling objects, really experiencing the touch. Or taking a walk and really looking at things, extroverting one's attention to the physical world, which provides relief from the mental/astral world.
    Last edited by TomKat; 5th January 2021 at 10:46.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Airelle77 (5th January 2021), Harmony (5th January 2021), Patient (6th January 2021), Peter UK (5th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (5th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,327 times in 3,414 posts

Also, feel free to ask Jesus or Archangel Michael for help in getting rid of any single entity.
    This is the prayer most commonly used to ask Archangel Michael to do just that, get rid of those entities:

Quote St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world seeking the ruin of souls.
    Amen.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Airelle77 (5th January 2021), Peter UK (5th January 2021), TomKat (6th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,290 times in 1,184 posts

Lightbulb Re: Methodology of 'VOICES'

Over the years I have noticed a clear distinct pattern of almost actual behaviour to the nature of hearing voices, as though in real-time conversations with a person or persons.
    I noticed in your profile that you were born under the sign of Pisces with Mercury and Venus in this sign, his master Neptune in conjunction the Moon, birth under a last quarter of the Moon, is a good clue to carry out psychic experiments, as the interpretation of these dreams you are very intuitive by nature and with Neptune in Pisces brings you opportunities to develop your gifts ... at a high spiritual level ...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Patient (6th January 2021), TomKat (6th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,909 times in 20,684 posts

Question Re: Methodology of 'VOICES'

Airelle77 ... at least 6 (or more) new separate forum posts about Targeted Individuals in just 1 day ... are most not in 1 specif topic as a comment possible?
    • Not saying it must be so ... just wondering.
    I do not want to scare anyone but "hearing voices" can lead to suicide to some

The danger is this (and I speak from own experience losing someone due to suicide):

A. If you give it too much affirmation/confirmation it can spiral out of control with extreme consequences like hyper anxiety attacks & severe insomnia.
    B. If you ignore it too much or deny the possibility or disapprove of the notion you give someone the feeling it is alone & not understood.

A & B can lead to suicide especially when you are the last person he or she fully trust and feels safe to be with.

John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 5th January 2021 at 20:06.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

TomKat (6th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    I noticed in your profile that you were born under the sign of Pisces with Mercury and Venus in this sign, his master Neptune in conjunction the Moon, birth under a last quarter of the Moon, is a good clue to carry out psychic experiments, as the interpretation of these dreams you are very intuitive by nature and with Neptune in Pisces brings you opportunities to develop your gifts ... at a high spiritual level ...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9jVajloBpY enjoy.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

23. Link to Post #12
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Airelle77 ... at least 6 (or more) new separate forum posts about Targeted Individuals in just 1 day ... are most not in 1 specif topic as a comment possible?
    • Not saying it must be so ... just wondering.

The danger is this (and I speak from own experience losing someone due to suicide):

A. If you give it too much affirmation/confirmation it can spiral out of control with extreme consequences like hyper anxiety attacks & severe insomnia.
    B. If you ignore it too much or deny the possibility or disapprove of the notion you give someone the feeling it is alone & not understood.

A & B can lead to suicide especially when you are the last person he or she fully trust and feels safe to be with.

John
    Thanks, I get what you are saying, though the idea is to bring realization to real victims so we can accept, adapt and overcome this like rape victims did years before us, as this can be just as serious, in short, we need to look after our own kind as we will be targeted continually.

Some may understand what I am saying, as I have been mobbed, banned, censored, and mocked upon voice-hearing forum's try to drum up support and realization in order to form a real group as all there are the likes of youtube groomers, mouse trap forums or the chemical imbalance doctrine.

We can do this as it's already within the public domain, though people gaslight you or mob you as perp's like to belittle using their personality disorders and social media culture.

This to me, like saying your a ****ing pedo, as I think of them the same.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Marijuana facilitates entity attachment.

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

John
    Anyone psychic enough and possessed enough to hear voices is in trouble. But going to a psychiatrist will get them in even worse trouble. The only option is to ignore it or, if that is unsuccessful, face it and engage in a prolonged course of exorcism.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Peace in Oz (6th January 2021)

28. Link to Post #15
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

John
    Anyone psychic enough and possessed enough to hear voices is in trouble. But going to a psychiatrist will get them in even worse trouble. The only option is to ignore it or, if that is unsuccessful, face it and engage in a prolonged course of exorcism.
    So, to engage in a prolonged course of exorcism will include ignoring it, facing it to deny that it has power and influence. Building self confidence and strength along this path? A balance of these things?

29. Link to Post #16
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

John
    So, to engage in a prolonged course of exorcism will include ignoring it, facing it to deny that it has power and influence. Building self confidence and strength along this path? A balance of these things?
    It sounds feasible though can wear you down as it's basically for the rest of your natural life, as some are isolated within the circumstances like within abusive relationships or domestic violence situations, or indeed being gaslight or gang stalked has the same toll upon the single out victim/witness as the mob or locals will be offhand at all times to sow discourse within you.

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Patient (here)

John
    I think a prolonged course of exorcism would only be necessary if it can't be ignored. A prolonged course of exorcism is a lifelong spiritual pursuit, and not everybody is cut out for that. An attached entity can only attach if there's a point of agreement or permission or commonality between the host and the attached entity. Schizophrenics are often very angry people, and therefore have very angry entities. Entities are, at least partially, co-creations. Many schizophrenics don't want to get better, they want to get back at their parents/society/whatever by being crazy and a problem for others. A so-called schizophrenic who doesn't want to be a victim will probably be able to ignore the entities the way everyone else does (not hearing is a form of ignoring). We have the right to ignore the loonies on the astral plane and get on with our lives.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Patient (6th January 2021)

32. Link to Post #18
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    I was born on the 3rd of March at 3pm on a Friday afternoon.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2021)

34. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,390 times in 4,323 posts

Demons - The Presence of Other Worlds 2:39:50

Streamed live on May 6, 2020

Windows On The World

Mark Windows with Jerry Marzinsky and Sherry Swiney following up on our recent show, Are Demons Real?

Jerry Marzinsky: http://www.jerrymarzinsky.com
    http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/JerryMa...

Sherry Swiney http://www.keyholejourney.com/about-s...
    https://keyholejourney.wordpress.com/...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread