+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts upon intuition and what is a Thought

1. Link to Post #1
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Default Thoughts upon intuition and what is a Thought

A thought is defined as a natural part of the brain's functional mechanisms, a part of the human experience we think therefore we are, intelligence and the depths of feeling and personality are thought to come from our innate ability to be able to function the formation of thinking, it’s supposed to be directly from the mind, many culminated synapses firing off at lighting speed a second.
    Most people including psychiatrists mistakenly presume that every conscience thought including the ones that are quite troubling to some suffers as a vocal entity speaking or acquiring the use of known understandable language to be able to complete the functionality of thinking, so a by-product is a newly pronounced thought, of which was formed by the use of words.
    Now what’s of value to think about is every time you move your arm to reach out to pick something up or walk around moving your legs, switching your glance at something in the middle distance, have you ever heard your mind or brain’s processing of produced thoughts. Or would this be a mainly silent affair?
    What’s termed as sub-vocalization or self-talk can be misconstrued as the thought itself, where it’s just your inner dialog of which most of us have.
    Another example of this would be dreaming or imagining a new idea or gaining insight into a problem or puzzle-like say mathematics. Intuition is a good place to start as its messages are direct and emotionally clear for interpretation of the meaning, as when the penny drops it rarely announces its self out loud, so you subvocalize it afterward.
    So, would it be fair to say that if most actual bodily thoughts are of a nonvocalized manner either instinctive or of emotional basis how reasonably could we have a thought disorder when most are nonvocal entities?
    Would it be possible to recreate upon a yearly campaign of harassment by hidden perpetrators, or would there be another explanation?
    The mind can be a puzzling thing, as impact or trauma can physically change your brain’s functional synapses, though other noticeable symptoms would be apparent.
    In short, we need to examine what is a thought, would it necessarily be of vocalized consistency, how do we use learned associations as a guide to defining the meaning of cognitive processing i.e. (Language), and how to identify if the reading of information has become skewed.
    I think this might prove insightful in the future of debate within the realm of fully understanding what it is to experience remote conversations and heckling abusers.

Another fair point to be made would be the notion that if the VH had no previous concept of spoken language, how would we interpret the strange noises and speech pattern's as they would not hold any associated meaning within them, the harmful intentions or efforts of conspiring entrapment would by default be lost in the translation of varying sounds made with intention but lost upon receipt.

So, would the idea of a thought disorder take on a different appearance like seeing things flicker or streaming in front of us, or would we interpret a unique narrative of which the majority would have been amiss to grasp, and be quick to judge negatively out of online group social politics?.

It's quite obvious to me that thoughts are not always vocalized entity's they can exist alongside the spark of silent knowingness or unspoken understanding, we as I tried to highlight earlier mostly use this given association of spoken words as actual thoughts themselves and not the initial spark which ignited the reaction or brain pathway in the earlier part of the process.

So, would a definition of thought disorder be best redefined as an associative disorder as it gives a better perspective of what a vocalized thought actually is, and what is a thought in terms of physical bodily functions towards foreign pathological diseases?

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (5th January 2021), Lunesoleil (5th January 2021), rgray222 (5th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Thoughts upon intuition and what is a Thought

From my experience, eliminating all chatter from the mind is the desired goal. True spiritual practices, like meditation were initially designed as an exercise for exactly this. Meditation is learning and practicing to quiet the mind. The voices that everyone has in their heads are the autonomous programs of the ego - sometimes it can be somewhat directed, and not always destructive, but most often is not serving to the self at all.

Each person experiences this to some degree or another (some to the extreme which we label as various mental disorders), implanted through a process that might be termed as "domestication". It is the result of all the fear based programming of an ego which has become firmly planted in the mind.

Ego is intended to be primarily part of the body's function - not the mind, but our "civilization" and "cult-ure" have created an environment where it slips easily into the mind (as a child) shortly after the acquisition of language.

My intuition never comes to me in the form of language, but rather in "senses" and a form of urges, or even a form of just "knowing".
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 5th January 2021 at 18:45.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Airelle77 (5th January 2021), daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2021), rgray222 (5th January 2021), TargeT (5th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    From my experience, eliminating all chatter from the mind is the desired goal. True spiritual practices, like meditation were initially designed as an exercise for exactly this. Meditation is learning and practicing to quiet the mind. The voices that everyone has in their heads are the autonomous programs of the ego - sometimes it can be somewhat directed, and not always destructive, but most often is not serving to the self at all.

Each person experiences this to some degree or another (some to the extreme which we label as various mental disorders), implanted through a process that might be termed as "domestication". It is the result of all the fear based programming of an ego which has become firmly planted in the mind.

Ego is intended to be primarily part of the body's function - not the mind, but our "civilization" and "cult-ure" have created an environment where it slips easily into the mind (as a child) shortly after the acquisition of language.

My intuition never comes to me in the form of language, but rather in "senses" and a form of urges, or even a form of just "knowing".

This is a very clear point to make, so ask yourself if intuition does not come in the form of grammatical formed constructed sentences, neither would ideas or dreams then how would a now more commonly suffered symptom of 'hearing voices' be a disease when all the uncanny hints that point towards 'cyber torture' as an explanation of what Schiz is in reality.

' To me, it would be like saying you're bipolar cause you've been Doxxed'

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

daddy-keith (7th January 2021), DeDukshyn (5th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021), selinam (5th January 2021), TargeT (5th January 2021), thepainterdoug (5th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,303 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Thoughts upon intuition and what is a Thought

Quote Posted by Airelle77 (here)
    Intuition is a good place to start because its messages are direct and emotionally clear for the interpretation of meaning,
    In the rationality of thought, let's make some room for intuition our 6th sense.
    Thinking without intuition as a second pilot can bypass the whole operating system of the mind as mathematics has a great deal of irrationality ...

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

daddy-keith (7th January 2021), DeDukshyn (5th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks

This is a very clear point to make, so ask yourself if intuition does not come in the form of grammatical formed constructed sentences, neither would ideas or dreams then how would a now more commonly suffered symptom of 'hearing voices' be a disease when all the uncanny hints that point towards 'cyber torture' as an explanation of what Schiz is in reality.

Ideas and dreams don't come to me as grammatical formed constructed sentences. Who dreams in sentences? Ideas can be translated into sentences by the mind but they don't come as "sentences".

Consider that every single person has voices in their head - the only variable is the intensity. It is a function of automated programs of an ego that has developed control of a mind - a place where it should not primarily exist.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    Intuition is a good place to start because its messages are direct and emotionally clear for the interpretation of meaning,
    In the rationality of thought, let's make some room for intuition our 6th sense.
    Thinking without intuition as a second pilot can bypass the whole operating system of the mind as mathematics has a great deal of irrationality ...
    Yes -- thinking and intuition are entirely separate systems.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2021), TargeT (5th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,303 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Thoughts upon intuition and what is a Thought

Assume that each person has a voice in their head - the only variable is intensity. It is a function of the automated programs of an ego that has developed control over a mind - a place where it should not primarily exist.
    I really like the songs of the soul HERE

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

daddy-keith (7th January 2021), DeDukshyn (5th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Assume that each person has a voice in their head - the only variable is intensity. It is a function of the automated programs of an ego that has developed control over a mind - a place where it should not primarily exist.
    I really like the songs of the soul HERE

Very nice.

Just to be clear about my point, consciously constructing words for communication, or creative expression expressed as the, for example, inspirations of the soul, etc. is again, an entirely separate system from the automated chatter that exists in the background of everyone's mind.

Inspiration and ideas often seek to be expressed in some manner - and words, songs or chants is one way that we can express them. But again that is entirely separate -- the automated programs also seek themselves to be expressed - and mainly in words, but present themselves as the background chatter of the mind.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2021), Lunesoleil (5th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

The voices that everyone has in their heads are the autonomous programs of the ego
    there's some pretty valid theories that it might be external influence as well... but I'm on the fence for all of them... I know it's not "me" it's just "I" (hard to say it I guess with out egoic language).
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Airelle77 (5th January 2021), daddy-keith (7th January 2021), DeDukshyn (5th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    The voices that everyone has in their heads are the autonomous programs of the ego
    there's some pretty valid theories that it might be external influence as well... but I'm on the fence for all of them... I know it's not "me" it's just "I" (hard to say it I guess with out egoic language).
    I am aware there is technologies that can do this quite easily, and I heard this was actually used during the Iraq war to put "The voice of God" in the Iraqi soldiers heads to confuse and/or induce surrender during certain campaigns (transmitted from aircraft above). But at the same time, pretty much everyone on the planet experiences voices in their heads as a result of autonomous egoic chatter.

There seems to have been a suggestion by the OP that all or most linguistic chatter and intuition may be the result of it being placed there. The extreme vast majority of it can be easily explained as autonomous programs of the ego.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 5th January 2021 at 20:46.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Airelle77 (5th January 2021), daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (6th January 2021), TargeT (5th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

From my own experiences, it may be helpful to know the following: There is the Conscious Mind which is asleep while you are sleeping, but which can still hear words and sounds which are made by the outside world or by the UNCONSCIOUS MIND which speaks to the conscious mind in excellent English. However, the conscious mind, when asleep, although it can hear is divorced from Understanding and puts in place of the word it hears any picture suggested by the sound it hears. e.g. "gutter under a ledge" may actually be in reality, "got her under alleged." If we write down the words we hear or symbols we see representing the words, slight manipulation of those sounds will convey to us the actual message from the unconscious mind. Among things conveyed may be what actually took place in the past, or present while unconscious or what will take place in the near future. The Intuitive mind is more a knowing, in a flash, the combined message over time of things not yet verbalized or separated by the brain. This function is also employed in true Telepathy which may be experienced as a complete knowing of a memory, or as words spoken audibly in your brain by the mind.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Airelle77 (6th January 2021), daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021), Lunesoleil (5th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Yeap, spot on!

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021), TargeT (5th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

I am aware there is technologies that can do this quite easily, and I heard this was actually used during the Iraq war to put "The voice of God" in the Iraqi soldiers heads to confuse and/or induce surrender during certain campaigns (transmitted from aircraft above). But at the same time, pretty much everyone on the planet experiences voices in their heads as a result of autonomous egoic chatter.

There seems to have been a suggestion by the OP that all or most linguistic chatter and intuition may be the result of it being placed there. The extreme vast majority of it can be easily explained as autonomous programs of the ego.
    I found that whilst be tortured by V2K or Electronic Harassment you get sort of conditioned to subvocalize more as you are being what seems like 'live-streamed by the network of perp's who to them it's a fetish. like child abuse was to peds.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

daddy-keith (7th January 2021), DeDukshyn (5th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 18:53.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Airelle77 (6th January 2021), daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9KRxF9oVxQ&t=52s

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,020 times in 2,189 posts

A thought is defined as a natural part of the brain's functional mechanisms, a part of the human experience we think therefore we are, intelligence and the depths of feeling and personality are thought to come from our innate ability to be able to function the formation of thinking, it’s supposed to be directly from the mind, many culminated synapses firing off at lighting speed a second.
    Most people including psychiatrists mistakenly presume that every conscience thought including the ones that are quite troubling to some suffers as a vocal entity speaking or acquiring the use of known understandable language to be able to complete the functionality of thinking, so a by-product is a newly pronounced thought, of which was formed by the use of words.
    Now what’s of value to think about is every time you move your arm to reach out to pick something up or walk around moving your legs, switching your glance at something in the middle distance, have you ever heard your mind or brain’s processing of produced thoughts. Or would this be a mainly silent affair?
    What’s termed as sub-vocalization or self-talk can be misconstrued as the thought itself, where it’s just your inner dialog of which most of us have.
    Another example of this would be dreaming or imagining a new idea or gaining insight into a problem or puzzle-like say mathematics. Intuition is a good place to start as its messages are direct and emotionally clear for interpretation of the meaning, as when the penny drops it rarely announces its self out loud, so you subvocalize it afterward.
    So, would it be fair to say that if most actual bodily thoughts are of a nonvocalized manner either instinctive or of emotional basis how reasonably could we have a thought disorder when most are nonvocal entities?
    Would it be possible to recreate upon a yearly campaign of harassment by hidden perpetrators, or would there be another explanation?
    The mind can be a puzzling thing, as impact or trauma can physically change your brain’s functional synapses, though other noticeable symptoms would be apparent.
    In short, we need to examine what is a thought, would it necessarily be of vocalized consistency, how do we use learned associations as a guide to defining the meaning of cognitive processing i.e. (Language), and how to identify if the reading of information has become skewed.
    I think this might prove insightful in the future of debate within the realm of fully understanding what it is to experience remote conversations and heckling abusers.

Another fair point to be made would be the notion that if the VH had no previous concept of spoken language, how would we interpret the strange noises and speech pattern's as they would not hold any associated meaning within them, the harmful intentions or efforts of conspiring entrapment would by default be lost in the translation of varying sounds made with intention but lost upon receipt.

So, would the idea of a thought disorder take on a different appearance like seeing things flicker or streaming in front of us, or would we interpret a unique narrative of which the majority would have been amiss to grasp, and be quick to judge negatively out of online group social politics?.

It's quite obvious to me that thoughts are not always vocalized entity's they can exist alongside the spark of silent knowingness or unspoken understanding, we as I tried to highlight earlier mostly use this given association of spoken words as actual thoughts themselves and not the initial spark which ignited the reaction or brain pathway in the earlier part of the process.

So, would a definition of thought disorder be best redefined as an associative disorder as it gives a better perspective of what a vocalized thought actually is, and what is a thought in terms of physical bodily functions towards foreign pathological diseases?
    I am not really sure what you are getting at here. Are you asking what is thought and does it need to be vocalized or are you asking what is thought disorder? They are two entirely different (in my mind) subjects. Thought disorder can be defined in many different ways and it is something that we know very little about. What exactly are you getting. I apologize if you feel you spelled this out but I have read your post a couple of times and it is unclear to me.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Constance (6th January 2021), daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #16
    Malta On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Ideas and dreams don't come to me as grammatical formed constructed sentences. Who dreams in sentences? Ideas can be translated into sentences by the mind but they don't come as "sentences".

Consider that every single person has voices in their head - the only variable is the intensity. It is a function of automated programs of an ego that has developed control of a mind - a place where it should not primarily exist.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Yes -- thinking and intuition are entirely separate systems.
    Yes, I think the gist of the post was that they are mainly non-vocalized functions carried out by the Brain. Unlike 24/7 hallucinating by cyber torture of which the perps say is a disease. I was trying to express the reality of personnel percussions as the reseason victim get baker acted by gang stalkers.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Airelle77 For This Post:

daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Q1: Thoughts upon Intuition and what is a Thought:
    Well, one has to think quite a lot in order to explain it all in detail.
    Q2. Intuitions upon Intuition and what is a Thought:
    One just knows.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Airelle77 (6th January 2021), Anka (6th January 2021), Chip (6th January 2021), daddy-keith (7th January 2021), DeDukshyn (6th January 2021), enigma3 (7th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2021), Satori (6th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (6th January 2021), WeAllMustLearnToNavigate (6th January 2021)

35. Link to Post #18
    UK Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

what is it that is doing the knowing? thought only makes sense in the context of the thinker having the thoughts - and how does that relate to the physical world. the explanation is that the physical world means two different things. 1 the actual perceived physical reality 2 the mathematical deterministic models of physics.

the mathematical model is inherently deterministic/stochastic.

so the brain in that model is a deterministic/stochastic process.

in that model it is an optimizer. optimised towards navigation of the physical body.

i.e a navigation system.

all navigation systems have a decision process,

so in the first person real time, the conscious I is the decision process.

the decision process for the human navigation system is consciously perceived in the first person as reality.

this perspective has merit because it fully integrates mind and body. That's not to say the apparent temporal physical reality is the totality. but it is a consistent picture within that perspective of what is the case.

so thought is in the context of the thinker, which is the decision maker in the navigational process, is pretty well defined.

meaning that there is a distinction implicit between noise and information.
    if it pertains to a decision then it's information.

decisions may be immediate or long term. the temporal scale for a decision goes from instantaneous to lifelong.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WeAllMustLearnToNavigate For This Post:

daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021)

37. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9KRxF9oVxQ&t=52s
    I'm not sure how this relates to what I posted. I do agree that "Torture is (a psychological process that is ) the instrumentalization of pain and suffering in order to coerce (or make them confess or intimidate them, to punish) a person ..." - that's basically the standard definition and reason why torture is used. But do note the motivation to do so.

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Harmony (6th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (6th January 2021)

39. Link to Post #20
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Yeah. David Bohm saw thought as a system and Bohm dialogue is a very present kind of disciplined interaction of the “I” with thought, in a group setting.

Airelle77, I’m wondering if you’ve checked his later work out. As commonly known, he spent his earlier years as a brilliant theoretical physicist and then later moved onto his work on dialogue because he saw science as too limited of a field to solve what he saw as humanity’s most pressing issue. Just listening to him or reading about it facilitates a honing in on all things of thought and consciousness, and through Bohm dialogue you learn and see in an applied manner, rather than trying to achieve clarity about thought with thought.

Bohm brings his advanced background of quantum mechanics to this topic of thought without actually talking about physics. When it comes to this topic I’ve never seen anything as beautiful as his lens of perception and comprehension applied to thought. I’d tackle this by gaining that clarity and exploring from there, purely because you can trust the discoveries and conclusions better because they’ve been arrived at via a path paved with the laws of physics.

I could probably find you some great, free material on this, get back to me if you’re interested.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Airelle77 (6th January 2021), Anka (6th January 2021), daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Peace in Oz (6th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast