Thread: Italian Hand in Pro Biden Election Fraud

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,371 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Italian Hand in Pro Biden Election Fraud

Quote Posted by Colla (here)
    https://thecatholictraveler.com/blac...t-the-vatican/

Seems to be discredited, but its just one persons story.
    He says the above video is shot in september 2020.
    Tbh I thought I had seen it before somewhere. But again my memory is not good enough to be sure.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2021), Gemma13 (15th January 2021), Tintin (11th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

1:01:45 is discussion on #Italydidit.  Sorry haven't listened yet for notes.  Youtube just removed it.  Not sure how long it will survive on Rumble.

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi Mountain_jim,
    I did watch the entire Lin Wood fireside chat. Its worth listening to if anyone here can. Lin gets asked a lot of questions so I can't remember all the things he talks about, like China being involved big time. He mentions either hearing a message soon on the emergency channel by an official or Trump or we will hear about a large number of arrests. He thinks some arrests have already happened. He defends his integrity and said he will be know as the Truth telling Wako. There are way to many other nuggets for me to remember in-depth...
    Quote Posted by mountain_jim (here)
    Really wish I had time to this today but do not - thanks for the link!

If anyone has time to add any details about what he says I would appreciate it.
    mojo, I agree so much was covered in the one I listened to, it’s hard to summarize. Yours starts out the same as mine. Busy day today. I didn't have the 2 hrs. to listen.

mojo's Rumble video has three parts. Lin Wood is the first guest. These are the notes from my post January 5th. YouTube removed the video. It was a good enough that I download it.

This video was 100% worth my time.

RIVETING! Lin Wood Answers Our BURNING Questions!
    Can VP Pence Be Trusted and Is Epstein Alive?
    (1:19:00 min)

Can VP Pence Be Trusted? @ 6:24
    “I’ve been getting a lot of flack because people are putting all over twitter and social media that Lynn Wood demands that Vice President Pence be shot in front of a firing squad. I didn’t say anything like that. What I did say I would say about any government official in this country. If you conspired with a foreign government in connection with the theft of our national election that is an act of treason. And I didn’t invent the penalty. The United States Department of Justice recognized several weeks ago the right of this country to execute people by firing squads…”
    Lynn Wood Tweet @ 10:37
    You tweeted out, “Wow, Mike Pence announces on New Years Eve that he no longer plans to pursue a career in politics. Guess all those who said he has an egomaniac wolf in sheep’s clothing focused on a run in 2024 were wrong. Good call mike you're not fit to be president anyway…” Then you went on to write to write out your New Year's wish list…”
    Why should Vice President Pence be arrested? @ 10:53
    “Well again, look at what he’s not doing. He gives lip service to President Trump. Has he fought for the election to be investigated? Has he fought for the truth to be disclosed so that Donald Trump would remain president for four years? No. In fact, he's been leading the opposition to the idea that a lawsuit could compel him to do his duty and
    reject the electors presented from states where fraud occurred. Why would he not
    quickly say…"
    Is Epstein still alive? @ 15:17
    “I have what I believe is direct evidence from three reliable sources that tell me he's alive. In fact I have information about where he is but i’m not going to discuss it because I don’t know what's being done about it…”
    • Actor Isaac Kappy’s death @ 21:02
    • Topic(s) on Bill Gates @ 22:28
    • Envelops at the George Bush funeral @ 51:13
    • Bill Gates latest project is to dim the sun’s rays @ 56:21
    • The first of the last three question was on Jeffrey Epstein @ 56:49

Summary:
    LinWood does a #DeepDive and elaborates on the burning questions recently raised: Is Epstein still alive AND can #MikePence be trusted?!

The title says it all, Patriots, and in the SCORCHING, VIRAL video, you will come away being rather enlightened! Buckle up, Patriots, you do NOT want to miss this MIND-BLOWING DELUGE of #Truth, #Justice and the #AmericanWay!

This JAW DROPPING INTERVIEW will leave you with DETERMINATION to NEVER allow the theft of our nation! Let's travel down this VIRAL MIND-BLOWING Rabbit Hole, shall we now, Patriots?!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2021), Gwin Ru (16th January 2021), mountain_jim (15th January 2021), RunningDeer (15th January 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,292 times in 18,139 posts

I only listened to a portion it. If it's not the same video, it's begins with similar Q&A. (see below) Lin Wood is the first guest.
    direct link

Fireside Chat 8 w/ Lin Wood | War with China?
    Are We Going to See ACTION? Did Pence Commit Treason?

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/va4pw9
    Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    1:01:45 is discussion on #Italydidit.  Sorry haven't listened yet for notes.  Youtube just removed it.  Not sure how long it will survive on Rumble.

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi Mountain_jim,
    I did watch the entire Lin Wood fireside chat. Its worth listening to if anyone here can. Lin gets asked a lot of questions so I can't remember all the things he talks about, like China being involved big time. He mentions either hearing a message soon on the emergency channel by an official or Trump or we will hear about a large number of arrests. He thinks some arrests have already happened. He defends his integrity and said he will be know as the Truth telling Wako. There are way to many other nuggets for me to remember in-depth...
    Really wish I had time to this today but do not - thanks for the link!

If anyone has time to add any details about what he says I would appreciate it.
    mojo, I agree so much was covered in the one I listened to, it’s hard to summarize. Yours starts out the same as mine. Busy day today. I didn't have the 2 hrs. to listen.

mojo's Rumble video has three parts. Lin Wood is the first guest. These are the notes from my post January 5th. YouTube removed the video. It was a good enough that I download it.

This video was 100% worth my time.

RIVETING! Lin Wood Answers Our BURNING Questions!
    Can VP Pence Be Trusted and Is Epstein Alive?
    (1:19:00 min)

Can VP Pence Be Trusted? @ 6:24
    “I’ve been getting a lot of flack because people are putting all over twitter and social media that Lynn Wood demands that Vice President Pence be shot in front of a firing squad. I didn’t say anything like that. What I did say I would say about any government official in this country. If you conspired with a foreign government in connection with the theft of our national election that is an act of treason. And I didn’t invent the penalty. The United States Department of Justice recognized several weeks ago the right of this country to execute people by firing squads…”
    Lynn Wood Tweet @ 10:37
    You tweeted out, “Wow, Mike Pence announces on New Years Eve that he no longer plans to pursue a career in politics. Guess all those who said he has an egomaniac wolf in sheep’s clothing focused on a run in 2024 were wrong. Good call mike you're not fit to be president anyway…” Then you went on to write to write out your New Year's wish list…”
    Why should Vice President Pence be arrested? @ 10:53
    “Well again, look at what he’s not doing. He gives lip service to President Trump. Has he fought for the election to be investigated? Has he fought for the truth to be disclosed so that Donald Trump would remain president for four years? No. In fact, he's been leading the opposition to the idea that a lawsuit could compel him to do his duty and
    reject the electors presented from states where fraud occurred. Why would he not
    quickly say…"
    Is Epstein still alive? @ 15:17
    “I have what I believe is direct evidence from three reliable sources that tell me he's alive. In fact I have information about where he is but i’m not going to discuss it because I don’t know what's being done about it…”
    • Actor Isaac Kappy’s death @ 21:02
    • Topic(s) on Bill Gates @ 22:28
    • Envelops at the George Bush funeral @ 51:13
    • Bill Gates latest project is to dim the sun’s rays @ 56:21
    • The first of the last three question was on Jeffrey Epstein @ 56:49

Summary:
    LinWood does a #DeepDive and elaborates on the burning questions recently raised: Is Epstein still alive AND can #MikePence be trusted?!

The title says it all, Patriots, and in the SCORCHING, VIRAL video, you will come away being rather enlightened! Buckle up, Patriots, you do NOT want to miss this MIND-BLOWING DELUGE of #Truth, #Justice and the #AmericanWay!

This JAW DROPPING INTERVIEW will leave you with DETERMINATION to NEVER allow the theft of our nation! Let's travel down this VIRAL MIND-BLOWING Rabbit Hole, shall we now, Patriots?!

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2021), Gemma13 (15th January 2021), greybeard (15th January 2021), Gwin Ru (16th January 2021), mountain_jim (19th January 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,974 times in 20,621 posts

MARIA ZACK – HOW OBAMA, MI6, CIA AND THE EU STOLE THE US ELECTION WITH ITALIAN MILITARY SATELLITES
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1405054
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2021), Gemma13 (24th January 2021), mountain_jim (19th January 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by One (here)
    MARIA ZACK ITALY DID IT SECOND INTERVIEW 21ST JAN
    Good unrelated points made by Debbie Georgatos before interview. Seems Italy's population may be well aware of the fraud by now (according to Maria). And interestingly she has been assured that the issue is still being dealt with post the change in president.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/ifwXyUZvaesm
    Quote Posted by One (here)
    Useful resource taken from Maria Zack interview above. Apologies if posted before.

https://www.italy-did-it.com/
    The first 13 minutes are warnings about how Biden's gov't are targetting millions of Trump supporters as white supremacists and terrorists so they can inflict silence and suppression.

Maria Zack is a political scientist and is interviewed between @16:00 - @37:00 on the U.S. election fraud committed via Italy.  Details are covered in this thread.

@16.00 Zack discusses how the first affidavit from Arturro, (the engineer working for Leonardo), re who did it, how they did it.

The high profile Italian Lawyer/Professor was hired by Zack's team to investigate the evidence.  His affidavit confirming the proof got headlines in Italy because everyone knows him.

@18:30 Italian Gov't, intel communities and public know about the fraud and it's time for America to know the truth.

@20:45  They have been in touch with some individuals in the U.S. Gov't who are concerned about the cyber attack (they don't want to mention names at this point) and Zack believes they are still investigating as she has been in numerous conversations with them.  @28:00  She says they have been advised the investigation is not being shut down now that Biden is President.

Italy was also targetted with cyber fraud in their 2018 elections to bring in a pro China party.  There are outrageous anomalies in other countries that they are also investigating.

@24:20  When this first came out the whistleblower engineer Arturro was arrested and put in jail with trumped up charges of supposedly hacking years ago.  M16 was also apparently trying to get to Arturro.  He's been moved around a lot and latest intel is that he is now in the U.S.  Potentially connected with Pompeo's visit to Italy.

Zack's team provided security protection for Italian lawyer/professor (and others) and got the Lawyer to read his affidavit to prove to people this was real.

Zack's team will continue pursuing and working toward bringing this out to the American people as well as other countries affected.

My comments: Sounds like this is a much bigger operation than just the U.S. elections.  As determined as Zack and her team are I am not confident that this will come out in the near future, or at least within Biden's administration.  I pray I'm wrong.

I don't think they will give up though.  So perhaps one day this will see the light of day.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Arcturian108 (24th January 2021), Bill Ryan (15th February 2021), fifi (25th January 2021), Gwin Ru (24th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Maria Zack has some updates on her website:

http://www.italy-did-it.com/

Neil David Sutz has come forward with research that is very damaging to Scytl et al and is more evidence of the U.S. election steal.  He has also given this information to Powell and Flynn.  Maria's team are still vetting Sutz but his 3 page affidavit is a good read.  See this link (be good if it could be uploaded):

http://www.italy-did-it.com/post/new...th-information

Sutz was also interviewed on an Independent Italian News outlet.

Maria's latest interview is at this link:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Rg3ioa9UAsX6/

A quick bunny hop revealed that the Leonardo whistleblower is now missing (@45:00).  I heard arrests mentioned also but not sure in what context until I get a chance to watch properly.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2021), mountain_jim (15th February 2021), One (15th February 2021), Reinhard (16th February 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Cross posting. Haven't watched yet but Maria and family are curently safe after a few incidents.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Gwin Ru (13th April 2021), mountain_jim (28th May 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,390 times in 4,323 posts

... Exclusive! Lin Wood & Maria Zack, part 1 of 4 59:54

Doug Billings latest interviews

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Gemma13 (18th April 2021), mountain_jim (28th May 2021), Tintin (17th April 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Gemma13 (27th April 2021), mountain_jim (28th May 2021), Tintin (26th April 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

Doug's latest bombshell interview with Maria Zack 54:29

April 23, 2021
    Significant data points not interlaced with time consuming chitchat; especially at 1.5 speed.  

@50:00  Financial Police in Italy have opened investigation into Barack Obama over $400M cash transfer skimmed off Iran funding from U.S. dollars during Conte reign. The investigation is looking into whether Obama or CCP transferred $4M to Conte.  Conte's money guy was arrested a few weeks ago.

@45:30  Italian Minister of the Interior has been given 8 page doc from Maria's Italian Attorney to assist with the U.S. election theft investigation.  Maria feels confident they will get support from the new Prime Minister.

@37:30  Durham investigation is limited on funding.  Chain of command on evidence needs to be protected.  Public need to understand these things to help them have patience.

@36:00  How Maria's data correlates with Lindell's

@35:00  They don't have comms and PR, social media networks, etc so difficult to get information to the public.  They are working on fixing this in addition to their website, Nations In Action.

@34:00  Maria has her own I.T. company that she's had to neglect.  Explains why she voluntarily chose to do this to bring transparency in gov't.  Talks about the "swamp".

@29:00  Talks about Michigan and the "bald" bad actor who helped orchestrate the fraud.  Can only release specific info about him so as not to interfere in the legal process and to help protect him as he holds many cards as a whistleblower, but many have connected the dots.

Talks about interference with the machines and satellite footprint.

@18:15  What gov'ts in other countries have evidence of the fraud and are blackmailing the U.S.

Discusses intercept received that Biden will be stepping down by June 2021.

@12:00  Talks about moving forward on transparency in gov't with volunteers (and whistleblowers) coordinated to track how gov't grants are spent.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th July 2021), Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Gwin Ru (29th April 2021), mountain_jim (28th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2021), Gemma13 (17th July 2021), mountain_jim (28th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,221 times in 8,550 posts

I strongly hope for and anticipate the exposure of this evidence being discussed by Maria becoming public and proven at some point - 'the whole house of cards will be collapsing' she stated.

How anyone could have objectively looked at the counted vote graphs-increments on the night of the election and not perceived the obvious voting machine real-time fraud and subsequent stolen election is beyond me.
    Last edited by mountain_jim; 28th May 2021 at 20:21.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th July 2021), Gemma13 (17th July 2021), Gwin Ru (29th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Last edited by Gwin Ru; 17th June 2021 at 00:41.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th July 2021), Gemma13 (17th July 2021), mountain_jim (16th June 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Cross posting.

https://gab.com/KanekoaTheGreat/post...53428670443887

Quote Kanekoa
    @KanekoaTheGreat

Wow! Looks like the CCP may have been using the Italian defense contractor Leonardo SpA to steal US aerospace technology for years!

And, would you look at that - Leonardo SpA also happens to be in business with the same UBS Securities that infused $400 million into Staple Street Capital (owner of Dominion Voting Systems) just three weeks before the 2020 presidential election!

Makes you wonder - why is there an Italian affidavit alleging that Leonardo SpA's Head of IT Arturo D'Elia admitted to taking part in a cyber hack of the 2020 election

https://marcopolo.guru/reports/MP_Ra..._9_21_0900.pdf

https://richardsonpost.com/howellwol...-the-election/

OH BUMMER! SOMEONE STOLE THE CASH TO STEAL THE ELECTION
    By Howell Woltz -May 10, 2021

$900m – not just $400m – was taken and used by Obama to rig the 2020 elections.

Fourteen pallets of cash, laundered via the US. embassy in Dubai and Vatican was less than half of it.

Apologies, mates. We…well no, I…missed the mark.

Our sources confirmed that 14 pallets of Obama/Iran Joint Comprehensive Plan for Action cash were laundered via Dubai and sent to Italy (using the Vatican Bank).

This was to pay off Leonardo for use of their satellites to upload votes to America – as admitted by their IT guy who did it – Arturo D’Elia.

Payoffs were also made to Scytl in Barcelona which aided in the switch providing real time election intel from the Dominion voting machines with assistance of CIA traitors (Frankfurt) and U.S. Embassy (Rome) as we outed months ago to fix the election.

We published the testimony of Arturo D’Elia, Leonardo Sp.A.’s IT Chief who actually did the physical switching of votes from Trump to Biden in the key States where the fraud was most prevalent – on orders of American employees working in the U.S. Embassy in Rome.

D’Elia also had a backup drive showing each ‘switch’ of votes he made on the instruction of U.S. traitors. That proved that the election fraud was organised directly by Obama hacks of the State Department and CIA.

We reported this information from D’Elia – thanks to American reporter in Rome, Maria Zack – which showed an actual 68 million votes for Biden to 79 million votes for Trump – including all the mail-in fraud, dead Dems still voting at age 118 and so on.

So Biden’s actual tally of real votes from real voters was closer to 31 million.

But I missed half of the story

I was off by half a billion U.S. Dollars according to information just disclosed by Lt. General Thomas McInerny and Maria Zack.

Lt. General McInerny & Maria Zack just corrected me. Almost a billion was stolen to ‘fix’ the election, and Obama did it. They’ve got the goods
    The total payoff included $500 million stolen from Operation Enduring Freedom routed via Ghana to the Vatican Bank – which Pope Francis moved directly under his supervision perhaps to occlude just such shenanigans – and trucked to Geneva, Switzerland.

Why would Obama do that, you ask?
    Not for God and Country, that’s for sure – but according to Lt. General McInerny, the cash is also tied to the spreading of the Wuhan virus.

I’ll admit I had trouble with that one, but he (and Maria Zack) have been spot on thus far, so we’re reporting what he said and you should listen to this as well.

This illegal stash was part of the plot (now uncovered) that the Democrats used to induce the notoriously problematic mail-in-ballots to steal the 2020 election – using the cover of the Wuhan P-4 lab virus as excuse.

But unlike the United States, Italy still has a functioning financial task force that routs out real crime and criminals rather than just chasing white Conservatives who love their country and invading the homes and offices of Trump lawyers and supporters.

Congratulations, Guardia di Finanza for outing these criminals within your government – and the Obama Administration – as there is no one left in Washington, DC, who has any interest in going after America’s traitors.

It must be amazing to have honest cops like Guardia di Finanza who actually go after criminals, eh?
    There is now consensus that the CCP created a weaponised disease in its P-4 lab in Wuhan and there are admissions this was done using funding and authorisation from none other than Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of U.S. National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID).

Fauci is also chief medical advisor to the new stand-in imposter, Joe ‘Beijing’ Biden

Joe was elected through the fraudulent use of a mail-in voter scheme that flooded Democrat states with unrequested ballots, using this manufactured ‘gain-of-function’ disease as an excuse.

Saying that mail-in ballots are the best way to destroy election integrity is not just my personal opinion, but that of Democrat President, Jimmy Carter, and James A. Baker III back in 2005.

This is all now fitting together. Maria Zack’s new findings inextricably link a man-made disease developed by the CCP (surreptitiously funded by U.S. Democrats) with Obama’s stolen $900 million, the staged election fraud and the vote-switching.

Whilst most of these roads lead to Rome, they all lead to Barack Hussein Obama as the shot caller behind the greatest fraud in human history.

Yeah. Those are cigarettes in Barry’s hand. He and Italy’s p.m. Matteo Renzi closed at least $400 million of the deal over a smoke. Renzi’s successor, Conte, was arrested and lost his government as a result!
    I know, I know. This stuff is more bizarre than fiction, which is why I had to give up writing novels until the Marxists in my country are all in jail as I cannot even make up the things that they are willing to do in real life!

The Richardson Post covered the Renzi/Obama scandal as well, of course, but we had no idea that was just part of the story.

Only today we learned that Barack Obama laundered an additional $500 million sluiced from Operation Enduring Freedom during his eight years in office, via a law firm in Ghana.

We know this thanks to Lt. General Thomas McInerny, an American legend and patriot who is risking all to tell us what really happened.

He and Maria Zack also filled in unknown details about Prime Minister Conte being arrested by Guardia di Finanza (Financial Guard) in Italy because they tracked one of the Obama payoffs – $6 million to Prime Minister Conte – to a bank account in his name in California!

This puts the pathetic American DOJ and FBI to shame
    The Biden Crime Family still gets $30 million a year from then Vice-President Joe Biden’s family deal with the CCP to ‘manage’ $1.5 Billion of Commie assets but the hacks at the FBI and DOJ only have time to obsess over and attack white people, Trump supporters and patriots.

They have no time for real crimes committed by Democrats of the CIA, FBI and Executive Branch – which I predict will be their downfall when the Man is restored to his rightful office later this year.

But how did Lt. General McInerny and Maria Zack find Obama’s Ghana cash – and even the law firm hiding it for him – when we didn’t?

NOTE TO HARRY – We have to improve our intel sources in Ghana, OK?

And speaking of intel, who authorised the Saudis to land Official Royal Family helicopters on top of the U.S. Embassy in Dubai with all that cash for Obama’s election scheme and Fauci’s Scamdemic?

According to General McInerny, “the leadership was involved – including CIA station chiefs – and a lot of people – as this also involved cyber-crimes.”

Yes. The State Department and CIA criminals were involved all the way to the top or Obama’s blood money from Iran could not have landed on the roof of the U.S. Embassy in Dubai
    General McInerny revealed even more today
    The General stated unequivocally this afternoon that “Obama was involved in all of this.”

This is treason, of course, but who’s watching? Not the FBI or DOJ.

General McInerny and Maria Zack dropped another explosive piece of connective tissue between these seemingly disparate parts of the plot.

Obama’s cash deal with Iran, Leonardo Aerospace’s now-admitted participation in the stealing of the U.S. election, the Dubai government’s laundering the Iranian cash via the Vatican, and the CCP’s weaponisation of the disease – all leading back to Rome.

And one man – besides Barack Obama – had a finger in each of these pies.

He’s the director of a division of Leonardo Aerospace (his name is now removed) as well as having been Prime Minister Renzi’s liaison chief with the threesome nations in the fraud – China, Dubai, and Iran.

And another character was in on the laundering of all of this money – and get this – he’s the same guy who’s been busted taking $2 billion a year from the Communist Chinese, while they are imprisoning and butchering Catholics and other Christians in Mainland China.

Partners buddies and pals—and both the Christian on the left and the Muslim on the right are an embarrassment to mankind!
    Chinese dissident and Steve Bannon associate, Miles Guo (Guo Wengei), first disclosed the Vatican’s illicit payoffs in exchange for silence in June of 2020, claiming as a one-time CCP insider that this arrangement dated back to 2014.

Journalist Robert Spencer describes Guo’s information as, “the Chinese Communist Party pays the Vatican $2 billion each year in exchange for silence about the Chinese government’s human rights abuses.”

Catholic Journalist, Elizabeth Yore, of Townhall has also publicly excoriated Pope Francis for his pay-for-silence arrangement with the CCP describing it as ‘the Chinese Firewall in the Vatican’ and writes:

When the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) seeks to demolish Chinese Catholic churches, Vatican silence echoes.

When the CCP goes on a crusade to destroy crucifixes and holy statues in systemic eradication of the faith, Vatican silence echoes.

When the CCP prohibits Chinese children under the age of 18 from practicing religion, global human rights groups react, but Vatican silence echoes.

So, let’s tie up these pieces
    One of America’s top generals just risked his life to tell us what really happened, tying all the pieces we’ve disclosed over the past six months up into one concise package – and telling us he has the evidence that Barrack Obama’s fingerprints are on every surface of the crime scene.

He linked the Wuhan man-made disease to the election steal in no uncertain terms.

Frankly, I have covered that as a separate scandal, but his evidence is overwhelming and I accept those facts. As he said:

“Covid 19 was not a pandemic but a deliberate biological attack by the Chinese Communist Party on the world and specifically on the United States in the year 2020 to have repercussions on our election because of what President Trump was doing to China in changing the calculus by moving industries back to America.

This is all one entity that is doing this – all enemies of our nation – both foreign and domestic.”

[Lt. General Thomas McInerny]
    The good general has confirmed that these elements – a man-made disease to cover for mail-in ballot fraud, stolen cash, cyber warfare from the CCP (with assistance from Italy, Germany, Holland, Switzerland and Great Britain) to switch votes from Trump to Biden – were all part of a grand plan to;

1) take out Trump,

2) put the CCP’s puppet, Joe Biden, in Trump’s chair,

3) take down America as a competitor,

4) put the United States under a Marxist regime, and

5) put the nation back on a course of ‘managed decline’ as accepted by President Trump’s predecessors Bush I, Clinton, Bush II and Obama.

In review:
    • Obama releases $150 billion to the deadly regime in Iran in the lead up to the 2016 election, then two days later, flies 14 pallets of cash ($1.7 billion) in a night drop on the tarmac of Tehran – since admitted.
    • Obama allows the CCP to buy off his administration via a series of deals and kickbacks using the Biden Family as the bagmen with his knowledge.
    • Obama personally approves spying on Trump, his family, his surrogates and election team, using MI6 and false FISA warrants.
    • Obama and Biden officially approve and begin the takedown of Lt. General Michael Flynn who had access to what they had done.
    • Obama cuts a deal with the Vatican to launder the money and pay off the Italian participants of the fraud to fix the 2020 election.
    • $400 million was taken from the Iran payoff and laundered via the Vatican to be hidden in Europe in preparation for the election fraud.
    • An additional $500 million was siphoned from Operation Enduring Freedom by Obama Administration and hidden in Ghana.
    • Obama’s Chief of infectious diseases, Dr. Anthony Fauci, gives authorisation for the CCP to do illegal ‘gain-of-function’ weaponisation of a Covid-SARS disease experiment (banned by the U.S) in its Wuhan lab.
    • Dr. Anthony Fauci surreptitiously releases $7.4 million from his agency to Wuhan Institute of Virology lab in December 2017 to weaponise the virus, without authorisation or knowledge of the Trump Administration.
    • The disease release was ‘war-gamed’ in October of 2019 with WHO, Gates Foundation and U.N, then released from the Wuhan lab in November of 2019
    • Dominion Voting Systems – maker of the vote tabulators used in all States of fraud – was purchased by the CCP and put under its control on October 8th, 2020.
    • Prime Ministers Renzi, then Conte, and Leonardo Aerospace Sp.A. which allowed its satellites to be used by the CIA and its IT director to ‘switch’ the votes election night as needed were paid off
    • President Trump warns of election fraud via mail-in vote schemes (not approved by State Legislatures as required by the Constitution) and cyber-crime – but is scoffed by the media and ignored by his own party
    • President Trump was well ahead in all Swing States at the end of election day, November 3rd, 2020, winning by a huge margin.
    I’ll close with that, except to mention that Lt. General McInerny’s military forensic team independently determined that the actual vote – was 68 million votes for Biden to 79 million votes for Trump – just as the Italian government determined from the hard drive provided by Leonardo IT chief, Arturo D’Elia, and as reported by Maria Zack last year.

Patrick Byrne – not a Trump supporter – also spent millions having forensic studies on the data trapped on the night of the election, November 3rd, 2020, which showed the actual vote – was 68 million votes for Biden to 79 million votes for Trump – three independent reviews, same exact results.

Follow the Maths

All three independent audits of cyber data agree that the vote totals were 68 million for Biden and 79 million for Trump, totalling 147 million votes.

There were also 3 million votes cast for independents, so the total is – 150 million votes – for all Presidential candidates in America’s 2020 election.

Meanwhile, the U.S. Census Bureau estimates there are 153 million registered voters, which sounds about right as Democrats – both dead and alive – are well-known to register in multiple States – but the turnout according to statista.com was a ‘record’ 66.7%.

But guess what? That means there were only 102 million actual voters.

So the next time you hear a CNN or ABC hack say, ‘but there is no evidence of fraud in the 2020 U.S. election’ just ask yourself – Marxist, RINO or Trumper does not matter – how did just 102 million souls cast 150 million votes if there was ‘no fraud’?

I’ll wait patiently for your answer(s).

Howell Woltz (join us on Telegram, and give your opinion)

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Ankle Biter (17th July 2021), Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), mountain_jim (17th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks

Hi Mods
    Could this thread TITLE be changed please to:

Maria Zack-Nations In Action-Uncovers Pro Biden Election Fraud Via Leonardo SPA

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Gwin Ru (17th July 2021), mountain_jim (17th July 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... Maria Zack is back with the latest from her investigations.

The Right Side with Doug Billings - September 23, 2021

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Gemma13 (24th September 2021), mountain_jim (9th October 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

... The Right Side with Doug Billings - September 29, 2021 1:00:13

The Right Side with Doug Billings Published September 29, 2021 10,011 Views

Rumble — Maria Zack picks back up where she left last week.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Gemma13 (30th September 2021), mountain_jim (9th October 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,750 times in 2,555 posts

Getting a feeling of too good to be true and not sure how confident I feel about this.

'BREAKING NEWS SHADOW GOVERNMENT IS BEING TAKEN DOWN MARIA ZACK'
    Maria Zack as promised two weeks ago has come back with bombshell information.
    There is a huge action going on world wide... that the people do not know about....
    Now the world will start to learn the efforts and actions to save it.
    This is a fast paced video with Maria who is one of the brightest light in our world right now.
    Share this TRUTH far and wide for our world must wake now as evidence is being revealed Globally.

God Speed

***DOWNLOAD: The world must go to www.bit.ly/awcevidence and download all pdf's and videos.
    All the evidence the world needs to see to understand the COVID19 SARS -CoV-2 LIE will be found.

www.awarriorcalls.com the world must go for truth and the solution!

Christopher James' alternate platforms... where the TRUTH will be found and the Solution moving forward'

Telegram: t.me/aWarriorCalls
    Live Stream Link: aWarriorCalls.com/LiveStream
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4x...uWZuGXwVaS20w?
    Brighteon: https://www.brighteon.com/channels/awarriorcalls
    Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/K6tBDPiVYwHO/
    Rumble: https://rumble.com/c/c-443257'

https://rumble.com/vneuld-breaking-n...Jvdh4hQINLdnsA

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Gemma13 (9th October 2021), Gwin Ru (9th October 2021), mountain_jim (9th October 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

BREAKING NEWS SHADOW GOVERNMENT IS BEING TAKEN DOWN MARIA ZACK 1:04:27

A Warrior Calls Published October 6, 2021 97,638 Views

Rumble — Maria Zack's website: NationsInAction.org
    Maria Zack as promised two weeks ago has come back with bombshell information.
    There is a huge action going on world wide... that the people do not know about....
    Now the world will start to learn the efforts and actions to save it.

This is a fast paced video with Maria who is one of the brightest light in our world right now.

Share this TRUTH far and wide for our world must wake now as evidence is being revealed Globally.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Gemma13 (12th October 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Shadow Government: Databanks Expose Global Evil and Corruption Says French Billionaire 1:20:43

Stew Peters Show
    Published October 11, 2021

RumblePhilippe Argillier says he has four databanks that will expose 38 individuals that run the "shadow government", responsible for the CREATION OF COVID-19, which took place YEARS AGO!

40. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th October 2021), Gemma13 (12th October 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast