Language
    English
    Thanks

Default The SATANIC Agenda Behind COVID-19 Vaccine

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20210106-183835.png
Views:	124
Size:	464.9 KB
ID:	45713I understand a couple of COVID-19 vaccines have already been rolled out. But have you thought about its content and some of the negative effects it could have on your body?

Let's ask ourselves why the President of Brazil Jair Bolsonaro, has criticized the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine saying the vaccine could result in strange side-effects, such as women growing beards and people turning into crocodiles?

He, therefore, refused to be vaccinated. Well, that is not my focal point now. There is this Christian couple called; Anthony Patch and Kathleen who have made research to unveil the content of the vaccine and how it could affect you. I have attached a screenshot... I don't think you would like your DNA to be modified...

Take a look at the summary from the PDF file:

• Microneedle vaccine does not fully dissolve-tips remain
    • Microneedle vaccine delivers quantum dots that glow under IR
    • Microneedle delivers semiconductors, dyes, active agents such as
    DNA modifiers, and other metallic components like silver
    • Microneedle vaccine creates a biometric identification
    through patterns, spacing, and fluorescent wavelengths
    • Microneedle vaccine uploads to Cloud to validate medical records
    • Microneedle vaccine will serve as a mark for buying and selling
    through patent application ending in 060606
    • Bill Gates and ID2020 and House Bill 6666 all promote this agenda

Mark 10:27:
    What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is
    whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.

Bible prophecies are being fulfilled.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to lovelytony22 For This Post:

daddy-keith (7th January 2021), Elainie (6th January 2021), GMB1961 (6th January 2021), Grey Brain (6th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (6th January 2021), Maknocktomb (6th January 2021), marique3652 (7th January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (7th January 2021), toppy (7th January 2021), Yvanka (7th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Default Re: The SATANIC Agenda Behind COVID-19 Vaccine

My understanding is that microneedle delivered vaccines are not yet in use for vaccinations because this technology is still under development, at least in relation to vaccination. I believe all the approved covid-19 vaccines still rely on hyperdermic needle injection.

The more immediate technologies of concern in relation to COVID-19 vaccines appear to be both the two new controversial technologies that involve gene therapy; (1) mRNA and (2) adenoviral vector.

Regarding mRNA, Moderna has chosen to use this technology and they refer to it as an "operating system" which is concerning enough on its own. mRNA is designed to plug and play interchangeably with an app that is the mRNA sequence that codes for a protein. This could be any protein such as those in our hormones, enzymes, you name it. So, who's to say that they will not use that app to code for additional protein (in addition to covid)? For example, how easy would it be for them to include coding for fertility related proteins? Many are understandably concerned given Big Pharma's extensive "rap sheet" for past criminal convictions and it's cosy relationship with eugenicists like Bill Gates of Hell who have contributed big time to vaccine development.

AstraZeneca was planning to use adenoviral vector technology rather than mRNA. I don't know what they ended up deploying but adenoviral vector technology is a process that shuttles an engineered gene (e.g. from coronavirus) into our bodies where our cells read it and supposedly manufacture their own coronavirus spike proteins. Up until last year, this technology was only ever used in the rabbies vaccine.
    Last edited by Andre; 7th January 2021 at 00:45.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

daddy-keith (7th January 2021), marique3652 (7th January 2021), Peace in Oz (7th January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (7th January 2021), toppy (7th January 2021), Yvanka (7th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread