+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who's REALLY Inciting Violence and Rioting?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,150 times in 3,856 posts

Default Who's REALLY Inciting Violence and Rioting?

At every MAGA Rally I watched, not once did any type of violence happen. And there were always tens of thousands of Patriots at each one.

Not only are the evil leftists committing more of the Steal, they're the ones who have been inciting the violence all along. Not the Patriots.

BTW this video was difficult to download to my files because Google tried the old censorship play. Watch this before it gets taken down. It's actually proof IMO.

So, here you go. Listen to what these ppl have said. Caution: It's very insulting.

:

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Alan (9th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (8th January 2021), daddy-keith (9th January 2021), Grey Brain (8th January 2021), Ivanhoe (10th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th January 2021), Mike (8th January 2021), Sadieblue (8th January 2021), Satori (8th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (8th January 2021), toppy (9th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Grey Brain's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Who's REALLY Inciting Violence and Rioting?

Well, I say there was inciting and violence by people for AND against Trump, the against being provocateurs of course. More than that, the situation was absolutely enabled, as a means to an end.

Oh, man - I got the bug. Have to write more about this. How to pretext this... I do agree that the mass majority of MAGA supporters have been mostly peaceful. That being said, a little of my dribble from a completely non bias perspective --

Think of: COINTELPRO (syllabic abbreviation derived from COunter INTELligence PROgram) (1956–unknown) is a series of covert and illegal projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic American political organizations.

Now, without focusing too much on 'COINTELPRO' itself, just keep in mind those tactics. Infiltration happens on both sides, from each other, and likely also from third parties. There are also legitimate extremists on both sides, as there are in many non political areas. Spectrum of human nature/behavior. Keeping that in mind, the left right paradigm has always been a tool used to divide and conquer the people, perpetrated by the ones controlling both sides. Meanwhile more or less everything either stays the same, or progresses in the direction desired by the controllers.

The battle of political parties is a moot issue, neither side will save you. The focus needs to be on issues that matter, and the overall/underlying structure of the system.
    I grew up thinking this was common knowledge... so I never paid too much attention. I like when someone slams the globalists etc, but it's always been more about what is done, than what is said. Especially when you see a pattern for both.

Cut through the chatter. What's actually important? Even IF it was ONLY agent provocateurs inciting, IMO it still doesn't matter. Somehow it is proven, and then what? What could that do or change? Look at all the nonsense from the last few years. Need to focus on the underlying issues for humanity.

I know, I know... the situation sways back and forth, but now the left is evil... the right is crazy... this, and that... - NO. ITS A TRAP. The same people are behind it. The same people have had their hands in the legislative, judicial, and executive branches simultaneously nationwide, and its the same thing on a global scale. Take a step back, gain some perspective, especially with a historical context - you will see the pattern.

It's hard not to get caught up in the mess, get caught up in what is ultimately petty disagreements with citizens etc... but people can't help but to be influenced. Everyone needs to remove themselves as a participant in THIS game. There is ANOTHER game to play. One where everyone can win - except the REAL cheaters.

One more thing I will say... no matter what the opinion is, I empathize and don't fault anyone for fighting for what they truly believe in. What they believe is GOOD. I don't fault people for hating Trump, I don't fault people for loving his perceived opposition... It is human nature and there is a worldwide information war going on. It is between sides... but not the left/right... not US/CHINA, or RUSSIA, or any nations... It is an information war WAGED BY THE WORLD CONTROLLERS - ON THE PEOPLE. TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER - as we stay scurrying about, fighting amongst ourselves while they slowly tighten their grasp every time we breath out. Smaller business are failing... we just witnessed (and still are) the massive transfer of wealth... and land... and power - Big corporations are stronger than ever... its harder ever than for man... soon we may totally lose the social power of protest and by boycott. Why? Censoring, Food Source Consolidation, and the inability to stockpile enough supplies to fuel mobilization by a force of people. Get ready for the future!

Sorry about that last rant there, I do that.
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 8th January 2021 at 07:34.

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (8th January 2021), Chris Gilbert (8th January 2021), ClearWater (8th January 2021), daddy-keith (9th January 2021), Deneon (8th January 2021), Gracy (8th January 2021), Harmony (10th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th January 2021), Mike (8th January 2021), pueblo (8th January 2021), RingoRon (9th January 2021), Sadieblue (8th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (8th January 2021), toppy (9th January 2021), Wansen (9th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Wansen's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maia Gabrial (here)
    At every MAGA Rally I watched, not once did any type of violence happen. And there were always tens of thousands of Patriots at each one.

Not only are the evil leftists committing more of the Steal, they're the ones who have been inciting the violence all along. Not the Patriots.

BTW this video was difficult to download to my files because Google tried the old censorship play. Watch this before it gets taken down. It's actually proof IMO.

So, here you go. Listen to what these ppl have said. Caution: It's very insulting.

:
    I’d suggest another look.

Last edited by Wansen; 8th January 2021 at 09:11.
    “It’s not what you know that gets you into trouble, it’s what you know that just ain’t so.”

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wansen For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (8th January 2021), Maia Gabrial (8th January 2021), toppy (9th January 2021), Zamolxe (8th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

You can stop reading any post that say "Trumpists never .." or "Leftists always ..".

Meaningless generalizations. Whenever theree's a million people, statistical analysis will show some of those people will have bad intentions. Unless you personally know every single one, statements of the kind "Trump supporters are always peaceful" are just.. well.. stupid. And saying "Ive been at rallies and Ive never seen any violence" is the same thing as saying "I've never been to South America so I don't believe that continent exists".

Are there Antifa people there to incite violence and try to lure some people into rioting? I believe there are. Does that mean that all Trump supporters are angels and that not a single Trump supporter is at fault for what happened yesterday in the capitol? If you're inclined to answer that question with a yes, you're not living in the real world.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (8th January 2021), frodo13 (9th January 2021), Grey Brain (8th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th January 2021), Lilybee8 (10th January 2021), toppy (9th January 2021), Wansen (9th January 2021), Zamolxe (8th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Avalon Member Deneon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Grey Brain (here)
    Well, I say there was inciting and violence by people for AND against Trump, the against being provocateurs of course. More than that, the situation was absolutely enabled, as a means to an end.

Oh, man - I got the bug. Have to write more about this. How to pretext this... I do agree that the mass majority of MAGA supporters have been mostly peaceful. That being said, a little of my dribble from a completely non bias perspective --

Think of: COINTELPRO (syllabic abbreviation derived from COunter INTELligence PROgram) (1956–unknown) is a series of covert and illegal projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic American political organizations.

Now, without focusing too much on 'COINTELPRO' itself, just keep in mind those tactics. Infiltration happens on both sides, from each other, and likely also from third parties. There are also legitimate extremists on both sides, as there are in many non political areas. Spectrum of human nature/behavior. Keeping that in mind, the left right paradigm has always been a tool used to divide and conquer the people, perpetrated by the ones controlling both sides. Meanwhile more or less everything either stays the same, or progresses in the direction desired by the controllers.

The battle of political parties is a moot issue, neither side will save you. The focus needs to be on issues that matter, and the overall/underlying structure of the system.
    I grew up thinking this was common knowledge... so I never paid too much attention. I like when someone slams the globalists etc, but it's always been more about what is done, than what is said. Especially when you see a pattern for both.

Cut through the chatter. What's actually important? Even IF it was ONLY agent provocateurs inciting, IMO it still doesn't matter. Somehow it is proven, and then what? What could that do or change? Look at all the nonsense from the last few years. Need to focus on the underlying issues for humanity.

I know, I know... the situation sways back and forth, but now the left is evil... the right is crazy... this, and that... - NO. ITS A TRAP. The same people are behind it. The same people have had their hands in the legislative, judicial, and executive branches simultaneously nationwide, and its the same thing on a global scale. Take a step back, gain some perspective, especially with a historical context - you will see the pattern.

It's hard not to get caught up in the mess, get caught up in what is ultimately petty disagreements with citizens etc... but people can't help but to be influenced. Everyone needs to remove themselves as a participant in THIS game. There is ANOTHER game to play. One where everyone can win - except the REAL cheaters.

One more thing I will say... no matter what the opinion is, I empathize and don't fault anyone for fighting for what they truly believe in. What they believe is GOOD. I don't fault people for hating Trump, I don't fault people for loving his perceived opposition... It is human nature and there is a worldwide information war going on. It is between sides... but not the left/right... not US/CHINA, or RUSSIA, or any nations... It is an information war WAGED BY THE WORLD CONTROLLERS - ON THE PEOPLE. TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER - as we stay scurrying about, fighting amongst ourselves while they slowly tighten their grasp every time we breath out. Smaller business are failing... we just witnessed (and still are) the massive transfer of wealth... and land... and power - Big corporations are stronger than ever... its harder ever than for man... soon we may totally lose the social power of protest and by boycott. Why? Censoring, Food Source Consolidation, and the inability to stockpile enough supplies to fuel mobilization by a force of people. Get ready for the future!

Sorry about that last rant there, I do that.
    Great post, couldn't agree more.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deneon For This Post:

Grey Brain (8th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th January 2021), pueblo (8th January 2021), toppy (9th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Don't know if you will actually go through the whole article:

https://www.vox.com/21506029/trump-v...st-hate-speech

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...8-9a99da559f9e

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2016...propriate.html

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    Don't know if you will actually go through the whole article:

https://www.vox.com/21506029/trump-v...st-hate-speech

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...8-9a99da559f9e

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2016...propriate.html

Quote Don't know if you will actually go through the whole article.
    I did and it's pathetic.  One of the articles main spins for trying to convince people that "Trump's Rhetoric" is inciteful when some people were arrested for abuse is "Trump made me do it".  

The article also attempts, poorly, to blame Trump for racist abuse that was alive and kicking well before he got on stage.

For example, unsavoury people have been screaming at muslims to go back to their country for years and they will still be screaming it next year.  And the Mexicans Trump was calling out as bad people illegally crossing the border, are bad people.  I cannot imagine anyone would be upset with Trump trying to stop Mexican cartel thugs if they raped their daughter, or kidnapped their children for trafficking in prostitution, or violently forced drugs onto their neighbourhoods.

And the Trump rallies.  Good grief.  If someone, or a group of people, crashed your party, starting behaving rudely, badly and then violently, would you cower, let them get away with it, and then expect your visitors to suffer in silence while the gatecrashers had their merry way trashing your place.  I don't think so.  But if Trump tells them to get the hell out, he's a bad person.  That people swallow this bullsh!t is astounding.

And what's with these people going to rallies they don't support anyway? Wouldn't boycotting be more effective and um safer than slagging off and throwing punches into a crowd of opposition!  Thought you were only supposed to do that at soccer matches.

Trump is brash, no doubt about it, and I personally don't favour his man's man personality, but the Anti-Trump media have taken so much out of perspective to ridiculously spin whatever Trump says to suit their narrative.  The linked article is a classic.

The first video posted in this thread trumps this garbage hands down.
    Last edited by Gemma13; 8th January 2021 at 16:04.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemma13 For This Post:

Alan (8th January 2021), Blacklight43 (8th January 2021), toppy (9th January 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

So it's OK for Trump to scream at muslims to go back to their country because people were doing it for years?

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I'd like to ask anyone here, can I steal your stuff and make sure you can't do a damn thing about it? Would you deserve that? You'd probably fight like hell to get it back, wouldn't you? Go to court, thinking that you were in the right. After all, it was wrong to do this to you, right?

What if I paid the judge enough money to rule in my favor? Or even better, you had proof you were stolen from, but the judge refused to look at any of it. How would you feel then? If you were honests with yourselves, you'd say, GIVE IT BACK, THIEF! And that judge was a damn crook.

So, what would you do if you were made to look like YOU'RE the one who's in the wrong, even if you weren't? What if I got ppl to join in the lie against you, making it look like you didn't know what you're talking about. Too bad. So sad for you.

You're going to lose your case because I'm going to do everything in my power to make sure you don't win your case.

If that were the type of person I was, I'd win because that's all that would matter to me. To hell with you....

Dishonest ppl, we put our trust in to run our govt for us, have done exactly this method on all of us. It isn't about left or right anymore, if it ever was.
    The ppl that seemed to have had the worst of the election fraud were the ppl on November 3rd. Their votes were neutralized as if they never mattered. But if you listen to politicians and lamestream, it's always "count every vote". To hell with whether they're legal or not. And that November 3rd never mattered either. Never mind that most of those fake ballots before and after election day didn't even represent a REAL PERSON. Half of Americans never questioned it.

Everyone should start processing everything that has managed to get through the censorship. Would YOU allow such a lies and theft to stand in your level of society? Neighbor to neighbor? Friend to friend? Family to family? No one would accept a lie from any of them. Am I right?

Why are they allowing the lies to stand from our corrupted officials?
    Stop listening to the lamestream lies. They are hateful in their reporting. Not the truth anymore. These are just the "friends" asked to lie and deceive you.

Btw, this is not directed at Avalon. I'm probably preaching to the choir. But you may have friends and family who don't have a clue.
    The question is why doesn't anyone want to look at the evidence and believe the lies?

16. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Zamolxe: So it's OK for Trump to scream at muslims to go back to their country because people were doing it for years?
    You're joking aren't you!!!

You mean this though, right? And if not please enlighten me as I've obviously missed the part where Trump is screaming at muslims.

Quote President Donald Trump’s opponents accused him of xenophobia and racism Sunday after he posted tweets calling on an unspecified group of Democratic congresswomen to “go back and help fix” the countries he said they “originally came” from before trying to make legislative changes in the USA.

"So interesting to see 'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run.

"Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!" the president said in three connected tweets. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...me/1728253001/

17. Link to Post #11
    Romania Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gemma13 (here)
    For example, unsavoury people have been screaming at muslims to go back to their country for years and they will still be screaming it next year.
    I was replying to this part of your post, I might have misrepresented what you were trying to say.
    I sincerely apologize.

18. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,055 times in 2,419 posts

In 2020 the MSM, acting on the orders of its handlers, labeled violent protests “mostly peaceful” and labeled a mostly peaceful petition for redress of grievances, violent and an act of “insurrection” incited by Trump.

With very, very few exceptions, most of whom were financed to be there and incite trouble, the people who went to DC on or about 1/6/2021, went there to petition their perceived government for redress of grievances. They were met with utter contempt by Congress and its masters, and a program designed and carried out to provide the pretext for claiming that the petitioners were lawless and that Trump is responsible.

Unlike BLM and Antifa, et al., which are lawless paid provocateurs, conveniently called peaceful protestors by the MSM, the people who went to DC were in fact “petitioners,” futilely petitioning for redress of grievances, conveniently called by the MSM “violent protestors.”

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (9th January 2021), Ivanhoe (10th January 2021), PurpleLama (12th January 2021)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

It seems that the guy wearing the horns at the so called DC riot was a patriot. And a Marine. The source I read was wrong about this man. He's a good guy.
    Looks like you can't trust what you're hearing about anything. They got us chasing our tails....

21. Link to Post #14
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by Zamolxe (here)
    So it's OK for Trump to scream at muslims to go back to their country because people were doing it for years?
    Social media and the mainstream media deliberately distort and take things out of context.

For example, the person in the second video you posted above (from Jeremy Diamond) about the black guy being attacked at a Trump rally in 2015 is sorely misleading. He started screaming at the people in the rally, and when a police officer went to remove him, he began fighting with the officer.

It took 5 minutes to find out the true story by digging around online. Please, do not assume every negative thing you see about Trump or his supporters online or on television to be true. Especially if it comes from Twitter.

22. Link to Post #15
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,639 times in 506 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    It took 5 minutes to find out the true story by digging around online. Please, do not assume every negative thing you see about Trump or his supporters online or on television to be true. Especially if it comes from Twitter.

Or any Social media outlet for that manner.
    Earlier tonight there was a talk show about tech on the car radio.
    The guy interviewed talked about his research with twitter.

So Twitter sells user time spend on their platform to advertisers.
    That is the business. Big data analysis has had them rewrite there algorithms, because what they found is that even though users like many a tweet. It's the stuff that makes them angry that keeps them logged on.

So the algorithm now shows more and more tweets which incite anger for no other reason than to keep you logged on longer.
    They don't necessarily care if that anger needs to vent through Violence and Rioting.

But the stock-markets do care, hence the 6% drop in twitter stock prices after banning their favorite anger making tweet puppet.

With Love
    Eelco

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Catsquotl For This Post:

PurpleLama (12th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread