Thread: *ast* Nancy Pelosi

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,290 times in 1,184 posts

Arrow *ast* Nancy Pelosi

After Nancy Pelosi announced that she wanted to impeach Trump, I found her chart of the sky, birth March 26, 1940, her Moon in the same sign as Biden's Sun and her Sun in a close guard of Biden's Moon , which makes this great compatibility between Pelosi and Biden.

Mars in its transit in the axis of opposition to its Moon, for a woman, it is a sign of impulsive emotion, as well as a return of the Moon in its progressed cycle which accentuates the annoying moods by the position of Saturn 0 ° Taurus which receives Mars.
    I saw that on January 3, 2021, Nancy Pelosi was re-elected as president of the House of Representatives, under a Sun progressed to the square of Neptune, do not know if this is a good thing.

In the summer of 2018, the first quarter progressed with the Moon conjunction Neptune, Nancy Pelosi is the subject of a dispute within her party because of her moderate profile, her longevity in politics (aged 78, she comes from 'being elected for a 15th term of representative) and its unpopularity [...]
    To be continued in summer 2024 when the progressed Moon will make a Neptune square, itself square Sun progressed ... Unlike several other Democratic parliamentarians, she is reserved on the launch of an impeachment procedure for Donald Trump at the approach of the presidential election of 2020 However, under the pressure of her party, she announced on September 24, 2019 the opening of an investigation with a view to the impeachment of the president (treason) it is typical of Neptune in dissonance with lights and what also Trump experienced by the transit of Neptune in double square has its axis Full moon ...

Click image for larger version

Name:	nancy_pelosi_.png
Views:	40
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	45752

If there are other astrologers to bring water to the mill, thank you
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 8th January 2021 at 23:02. Reason: a typo slipped into the date 2020

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Alecs (8th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (8th January 2021), Johnnycomelately (10th August 2022), Journeyman (8th January 2021), meat suit (8th January 2021), Olam (8th January 2021), One (8th January 2021), onevoice (8th January 2021), pueblo (8th January 2021), Savannah (10th January 2021), TomKat (8th January 2021), toppy (11th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,334 times in 170 posts

Default Re: *ast* Nancy Pelosi

Interesting. Nancy Pelosi writes a letter to her democratic colleagues today (evidently for public consumption): "This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Miley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear stike. The situation of this unhinged President could not be more dangerous, we must do everything that we can to protect the American people from his unbalanced assault on our country and our democracy."

While the words "unhinged", "unstable", and "unbalanced" could refer to the transitional state of the Presidency, they're easily interpreted as remarks on President's mental condition. The message is so over top that I now have concern over Nancy Pelosi's connection with reality.
    Last edited by Alecs; 8th January 2021 at 22:19.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alecs For This Post:

ClearWater (9th January 2021), Lunesoleil (9th January 2021), pueblo (8th January 2021), Savannah (10th January 2021), thepainterdoug (9th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,990 times in 2,138 posts

Lunesoleil, apologies if this is too off-topic but can you say anything about the major conjunction of Mars with Uranus on January 20th 2021, the inauguration day?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Alecs (8th January 2021), Lunesoleil (9th January 2021), Savannah (10th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

If she was born in 1940, she is 81, not 78 (and like many of the old fossils in Congress, long overdue for retirement.)
    But thanks for doing these charts, as they may contain useful information.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (8th January 2021), avid (8th January 2021), Blacklight43 (8th January 2021), leavesoftrees (9th January 2021), thepainterdoug (9th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: *ast* Nancy Pelosi

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    Lunesoleil, apologies if this is too off-topic but can you say anything about the major conjunction of Mars with Uranus on January 20th 2021, the inauguration day?
    I answer HERE in this discussion to the questions, thank you

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

pueblo (9th January 2021), Savannah (10th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    If she was born in 1940, she is 81, not 78
    You have to read it all onawah, 78 years old was in 2018, 3 years ago and 81 years old is only from her birthday on March 26th, so Nancy Pelosi is still 80 years old
    For the rest, thank you for appreciating, good night, it's time in France

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	nancy_pelosi_RS 2020.png
Views:	50
Size:	144.8 KB
ID:	45759
    Quote Posted by Alecs (here)
    While the words "unhinged", "unstable", and "unbalanced" could refer to the transitional state of the Presidency, they're easily interpreted as remarks on President's mental condition. The message is so over top that I now have concern over Nancy Pelosi's connection with reality.
    I think that the answer to your question will not wait very long.
    I just saw the solar revolution (birthday) birth in October therefore of 2020 and valid until its birthday 2021.
    In the natal Nancy Pelosi has a triple conjunction of Venus / Mars / Uranus, which has just added the return of Venus in her RS and in the last week of February of the return of Mars which in its retro phase in Aries does not have it spared, because it had to boil like a pressure cooker.
    I will not go into the astro details, because there is still a lot to say.
    2024 will certainly be a memorable year, because it combines several influences, the one cited and the transit of Uranus on this triple conjunction, a slowdown from 2022 is to be expected, therefore cascading changes ...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Alecs (9th January 2021), Journeyman (9th January 2021), Savannah (10th January 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,014 times in 2,416 posts

Quote Posted by Lunesoleil (here)
    Attachment 45759
    Quote Posted by Alecs (here)
    I think that the answer to your question will not wait very long.
    I just saw the solar revolution (birthday) birth in October therefore of 2020 and valid until its birthday 2021.
    In the natal Nancy Pelosi has a triple conjunction of Venus / Mars / Uranus, which has just added the return of Venus in her RS and in the last week of February of the return of Mars which in its retro phase in Aries does not have it spared, because it had to boil like a pressure cooker.
    I will not go into the astro details, because there is still a lot to say.
    2024 will certainly be a memorable year, because it combines several influences, the one cited and the transit of Uranus on this triple conjunction, a slowdown from 2022 is to be expected, therefore cascading changes ...
    Do you care to put into terms we lay people can understand just what any of this means? This is far too esoteric.

If this information is important and you want us to grasp it, I’m of the opinion you should put it in terms we can understand.

Speaking for myself, you might as well be speaking a foreign language.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (9th January 2021), Blacklight43 (9th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (12th January 2022), Gracy (9th January 2021), panpravda (9th January 2021)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    Do you care to put into terms we lay people can understand just what any of this means? This is far too esoteric.
    For the solar revolution, it is the return of the position of the Sun at the time of birth, its exact position. It is a forecasting technique with the planets of the year outside and the planets at the time of birth inside the map.
    It is a technique which allows to confirm or deny planetary appointments which is used by many astrologers.
    Astrology does not stop at the position of the sun in horoscopes, astrology is a tool with which we work several charts. This way of practicing astrology has been part of my daily life for many years.
    I have framed in red, the impacted planets that I have mentioned, what more can I do?
    SOLAR REVOLUTIONS

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Alecs (9th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (12th January 2022), Satori (9th January 2021), Savannah (10th January 2021)

18. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

• Nancy Pelosi - Insider Trader of the Year!:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

19. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 124,906 times in 20,684 posts

• Speaker Nancy Pelosi "Rule of Law" and Elite Corruption in Washington D.C., with Glenn Beck:
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 10th August 2022 at 21:05.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

jaybee (10th August 2022), Reinhard (10th August 2022)

+ Reply to Thread