Thread: Return of Pluto to the USA

1. Link to Post #1
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Return of Pluto to the USA

The United States must prepare to live the return of Pluto on the sky map of the independence of the USA of July 4, 1776, Pluto was at 27 ° 33 and today Pluto is at 24 ° 27 to go to at 26 ° 48 (before its retro phase over a period of 6 months between April and October) in Capricorn signs administrations, politics, bosses or those in a position of authority.

Click image for larger version

Name:	USA.png
Views:	66
Size:	180.1 KB
ID:	45753

The influence will start to be felt in 2021, then with more intensity in 2022 and less influence in 2023.
    Pluto is the planet of profound psychological transformation, it is the destruction of something before its reconstruction ...

What is surprising is the conjunction of the Moon progressed with Pluto, as if the process of this return of Pluto was activated, I have framed in red and in yellow at the apex of a T square of the opposition Venus and Saturn, we can see it as the impotence of the institutions and of the meeting that took place in the Capitol, it really shows a political failure. the square in blue between retro Mars and retro Jupiter is the weakness of justice, this square is reactivated globally with Jupiter / Aquarius and Mars / Taurus. In green symbolically represents the policy of Trump lee square of the Sun / Uranus combined with Neptune the betrayal ...

Americans must prepare for this eventuality of the return of Pluto the god of transmutation

Pluto (mythology)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	_usa_ progressé.png
Views:	54
Size:	173.8 KB
ID:	45754  

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Anchor (9th January 2021), Chakra (9th January 2021), Chris Gilbert (9th January 2021), gord (18th April 2021), Harmony (9th January 2021), Mare (9th January 2021), onawah (8th January 2021), Pam (30th April 2023), Savannah (8th January 2021), silvanelf (8th January 2021), thepainterdoug (28th December 2022), Tintin (18th April 2021), TomKat (8th January 2021), toppy (11th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Default Re: Return of Pluto to the USA

dum dum da dum dum :-)

4. Link to Post #3
    Hong Kong Avalon Member
    Thanks

That's quite the T-Square in the USA's progressed chart. Ouch.

Venus, planet of money, security & what you value opposing Saturn, the planet of governance, responsibility & structure. Those are both squared (challenged) by Pluto, the planet of transformation & rebirth which is also conjunct with the Moon - your deepest emotions & unconscious beliefs. What could go wrong, lol?

Seems it is time for the USA to face what is broken, deal with it & then transform. I chose not to fear this, this is a necessary part of evolution... the USA is being given the opportunity to be something better than it was.

Did you notice Lunesoleil, the EIGHT! Quintiles & Bi-Quintiles in the progressed chart?

For the non-astrology person, Quintiles are a minor energy but they represent originality, talents & uniqueness. Expressing something with a creative twist. An invitation to explore something new. Quintiles should be developed, worked on - like the practice to play an instrument - the reward is something special that is admired for being unique.

Mercury, the planet of daily life, thinking, communication & local community itself has 3 Quintiles.

There is no question that T-Square is going to strongly effect the USA but I can see a helping hand is being offered. The seeds of creativity are right there, hopefully people take the opportunity to grow them. For what it's worth, I keep getting the intuitive impression of "an Angel whispering into your ear".

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ami For This Post:

gord (18th April 2021), Harmony (9th January 2021), Hym (9th January 2021), Journeyman (9th January 2021), Lunesoleil (9th January 2021), thepainterdoug (28th December 2022), Tintin (18th April 2021), Wind (9th January 2021)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

I'm not sure I believe in the power of transits on natal charts, but the rulers probably do. Pluto's been in my first house for years, now it's 20 degrees away from my ascendant, moving out. I haven't transformed into a butterfly yet, but there's still hope :-)

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Harmony (9th January 2021), Tintin (18th April 2021)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Arrow Re: Return of Pluto to the USA

Quote Posted by Ami (here)
    Have you noticed Lunesoleil, the EIGHT! Quintiles & Bi-Quintiles in the progressed chart?
    Thank you for the feedback. Pluto has a revolution of 250 years, therefore exceeds a human life. Its influence is invisible, giving an action on the collective unconscious, the psychic powers.

The Quintile is a minor aspect known as spiritual and depends on the level of consciousness of the people, to live the events in presence. Its influence is very noticeable on an individual level, at this level of reading I have not looked, but it is true that it can help those connected to these subtle energies ...

A return to the past of the USA, does this take us back to the 18th century and the start of the Civil War? A return with its own history and the why Joe Biden chooses the Native American Deb Haaland at the head of the Department of Homeland Security on December 17, to thwart the symbolic forces of Pluto the god of the underworld. 2020, Jupiter and Saturn were in conjunction Pluto, it is not a coincidence and just before this return of Pluto, forming a cycle this time of 400 years.

1620: The Mayflower Pact - A handful of Pilgrim Fathers establish the future democratic rules of the United States ...

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Ami (11th January 2021), gord (18th April 2021), Mare (9th January 2021), Pam (30th April 2023), Tintin (18th April 2021)

10. Link to Post #6
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    I'm not sure I believe in the power of transits on natal charts, but the rulers probably do. Pluto's been in my first house for years, now it's 20 degrees away from my ascendant, moving out. I haven't transformed into a butterfly yet, but there's still hope :-)
    There has necessarily been a psychological transformation depending on the position of Pluto in the natal and its strength at the start.
    Based on Pluto's 250-year cycle, with eccentric movement, which means that the first square of Pluto is not experienced at the same time for everyone.
    In Taurus, Pluto will stay there for 33 years and in the balance 12 years.
    What I mean by this is that the transit from Pluto to the ascendant can take place at the time of this first square or in a phase which will make it easier to experience this passage.
    Without the map in front of me, I cannot say more. I study astrology in a double language and sometimes even a triple, because I like to confront several charts at the same time, like the natal, progressed and solar revolution, the latter is based on a cycle of 4 years.
    With Pluto forces us to strip before a new man is born.
    I knew an astrologer who with a transit of Pluto in 8, would have sold all these astrology books. I lived Pluto in the 8th house and bought a lot of books on astrology.
    We each have different experiences to live under the same planetary transit ...

Orbs and transits of Pluto
    The advance of Pluto in the zodiac since 1930
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 9th January 2021 at 20:31. Reason: added links

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

gord (18th April 2021), Pam (30th April 2023), Tintin (30th April 2023), TomKat (11th January 2021)

12. Link to Post #7
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

I saw this comment here and thought of this topic:

Quote That hope is being manifested as we speak.

We are in the process of experiencing the Pluto return in the U.S. natal chart. Where Pluto (planet of death, transformation and rebirth, and the unearthing of all things buried, both corruption and treasure, and the expression of raw power) is returning to its exact position in the sky where it was when the Declaration of Independence was signed. In the sign of Capricorn, the venue of reality for all government, institutions, and social structures of our lives. Becomes exact next February (2022) but is well within the range of influence now, and will impact us at least through 2025. Pluto shakes the very foundations of all it touches and it will destroy what is not strong enough and sound enough to withstand the onslaught. So we will either be re-affirming our founding principles as a country over the next few years, or we will be moving on from them. (And if you don’t believe me, go back in history to understand this same transit during the fall of other governments…. because the history is right there in front of you.) It’s time to fight for our country because this is our one and only chance to do so. Under God.

God and the universe are one. (p.s., the Pluto and Saturn conjunction in Capricorn last January (2020) was the first time these planets have met in that sign since 1519 – the time that encompassed the beginning of the Atlantic slave trade. So the culmination of that terrible cycle was always going to bring about tumultuous times at it is working through its conclusion.)

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

gord (18th April 2021), Lunesoleil (18th April 2021), Tintin (30th April 2023), TomKat (18th April 2021)

14. Link to Post #8
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Hello Plutonians

I'll give you a feedback with hindsight and the time that has elapsed, it's been almost 2 years since I sent the announcement of this return from Pluto
    Recap of this return from Pluto:
    • 1) between February March 2022
    • 2) between June and July 2022
    • 3) between December 2022 and January 2023
    • 4) between September and October 2023
    I share with you what I heard, that the United States would no longer be the first world power, perhaps still with the currency with the dollar, but when this currency will be replaced by another, the USA will lose the monopoly, What do you think ?
    This Pluto received in 2020, the trio Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto cycle of 400 years and these planets found themselves successively in opposition to the Sun of the USA in the sign of Cancer, the weak point was felt from 2019 with the Saturn's entry into Capricorn and before 2008 with Pluto's entry into this sign and the subsequent Subprime crisis...

The United States: Sun in conjunction with Sirius

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

lilac (28th December 2022), Tintin (11th January 2023)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Pluto has arrived at its 3rd stage of this return of Pluto, I saw a discussion with the title, the planned dismantling of America, it is indeed the cause of this return of Pluto which marks a decisive deadline on the past relating to the power of successive American presidents.
    Saturn in its transit conjunction the Moon which represents the people. In the USA independence map, Saturn is squared to the Sun, may express that the authority of the leaders has been misused. I confirm the period is complicated, I see it as a karmic sentence, a payment to be paid today

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

haroldsails (28th December 2022), Journeyman (4th May 2023), lilac (28th December 2022), thepainterdoug (28th December 2022), Tintin (11th January 2023)

18. Link to Post #10
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

These are the progressions of the day of January 10, 2023 and the previous progressions dated from January 2021, the Moon was in conjunction Pluto which boils down to a deep psychological crisis and a questioning by the people of this covid period and its consequences.
    You will notice in progression the USA are at the end of the cycle, phase 12 that of the tests. The accelerated New Moon is scheduled for the spring of 2024 with, however, under the axis of opposition Neptune retrograde and a quincunx of Mars retrograde. Can we think of cases of corruption? and at the same time this progressed New Moon supported by retrograde Jupiter. Venus progressed opposition Saturn retrograde, karma is very heavy, it weighs its weight in gold and waiting for the prince charming who will not come. This progressed New Moon is located on the axis of the foundations which collapses since opposition Neptune at the zenith, under the spotlights...

Last edited by Lunesoleil; 11th January 2023 at 14:28. Reason: 2023

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Journeyman (30th April 2023), Tintin (11th January 2023)

20. Link to Post #11
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

This return of Pluto from the date of America's independence will have coincided with an open discussion on the question of the USA as the world's leading force, which with the war in Ukraine will have set fire to the powder.
    take a good look at the position of Mercury in opposition to Pluto and with the return of the latter, has caused tempers to heat up.
    With Biden in charge this country has lost some of its legitimacy in the eyes of the rest of the world.

Notice this return of Pluto was against Biden's retrograde Jupiter, a disproportionate power play has a social economic reality that should follow, Sun/Venus against Saturn/Uranus and on the side of that Biden encouraged the war in Ukraine causing global inflation and chaos in Europe.
    Pluto arrives in opposition to retro natal Pluto which itself is at the apex of a T square of the opposition Mars and the Moon, it is the opposite of world peace...

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Journeyman (30th April 2023), Pam (30th April 2023), Tintin (30th April 2023)

22. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Thank you Lunesoleil.

Would Mercury in opposition match to Biden's mistakes in communication?

Also the turbulence in the media with Don Lemon and Tucker Carlson both leaving at the same time?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Lunesoleil (2nd May 2023), Pam (30th April 2023), Tintin (30th April 2023)

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Would Mercury in opposition match to Biden's mistakes in communication?
    Hello Journeyman ,
    I'll answer you for Biden, I don't know the other two. I just saw that Biden's progressed Mercury ended up in conjunction with Pluto's transit and that would correlate with his inauguration in 2020, so one might think there's something going on communication-wise, something hidden ?

I'm sharing Don Lemon and Tucker Carlson's cards with you, can you tell me more?

Don Lemon, born March 1, 1966 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, is an American journalist and author. He is notably a news reporter on the CNN channel in New York, and hosts CNN Tonight. In January 2018, he started his show saying, "It's CNN Tonight, I'm Don Lemon. The President of the United States is a racist." On August 4, 2018, Donald Trump tweeted, following a comment from LeBron James who was also critical of him: "LeBron James was only interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He managed to make LeBron look smart, which isn't easy to do. I like Mike."

Tucker Carlson , born May 16, 1969 (birth time source: Viktor E., birth certificate), is an American columnist, journalist and television host. He notably hosted the Crossfire current affairs shows on CNN with Robert Novak and Tucker on MSNBC.

In public, he defends libertarian or conservative points of view, being critical in particular of Grover Norquist, the Rainbow Warrior and Canada.

He participated in the American show Dancing with the Stars.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1555370
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 4th May 2023 at 23:49. Reason: a beginning of an answer

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

gini (3rd May 2023), Journeyman (2nd May 2023), thepainterdoug (2nd May 2023)

26. Link to Post #14
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Journeyman (here)
    Also the turbulence in the media with Don Lemon and Tucker Carlson both leaving at the same time?

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Journeyman (4th May 2023)

28. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

I think Don Lemon and Tucker should team up and have a talk show together. Really shift the paradigm and perception

29. Link to Post #16
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    I think Don Lemon and Tucker should team up and have a talk show together. Really shift the paradigm and perception
    It wouldn't be the best of collaborations

https://star4cast.com/carlson-lemon-...hen-the-sword/

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1835.png
Views:	16
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	50831Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1836.png
Views:	16
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	50832Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1837.png
Views:	15
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	50833

30. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

thats because I was joking. it was a joke.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

Lunesoleil (19th July 2023)

32. Link to Post #18
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    thats because I was joking. it was a joke.
    I did not know the news of these two men so I did some research to locate the scene and I learned that they were fired almost at the same time. I haven't listened to the videos in English …

In the composite, which talks about understanding in a relationship, there is no intellectual affinity and it gets more complicated in the advanced composite. If you know the basics in astrology, look at the position of Mercury / communication is rather to be avoided between the two

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

thepainterdoug (19th July 2023)

34. Link to Post #19
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

This is very hot for the USA with the July 17 New Moon opposite Pluto from the July 4, 1776 Independence of America map. This New Moon was at the midpoint of the Lunar Nodes, it is a handicap like in horse racing or a penalty in a football match, it will wake up the midday demons...

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

thepainterdoug (19th July 2023)

36. Link to Post #20
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Return of Pluto to the USA

From the Full Moon of November 27, Mercury will enter its retrograde loop and will find itself square to Neptune in conjunction with the MC, destiny is not a good period for the USA, especially Mercury is retro in the card of independence and Biden has his Sun in 12 trials and in a very risky period with the conjunction of Mercury/Mars which has passed over his Sun and which is present in the natal. Currently in this phase 12 before birthday November 20. It can be said that he is in a danger phase...
    For the return of Pluto, it will squat near Pluto until 2026, it will be hot

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast