1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Default Lawful Path - Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

"Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

An Introduction Programming Manual
    Operations Research Technical Manual
    TW-SW7905.1"

This is very interesting and assuming it is legit I would also suggest this could be apart of the what I believe is now the scaler wave technology that is being used for the current level of brainwashing that was and is still happening.

Though not as much as when it did in the beginning. Personally I intuitively feel it has to do the 'ear ringing' that was happening at a clock work level consistency. In the beginning pretty much 12 hours apart. Left or right ear - 5 - 20? sec. varying intensities - variations in tones. Often with an emotional component. The few times I stayed up very late, I noticed that it was going on at around 3ish am Pacific time.

It has reduced considerably the last couple months - but I would also suspect that currently it is being used to cause suicidal ideation.

Considering the high levels of depression etc. that is being reported. Though many have reason for this - I also feel it is a program being run through A.I.

Which if has already gone into decision please move this post to it. I wasn't able to locate this specifically referencing Lawful Path or Silent Weapon.

https://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Ben (9th January 2021), Bill Ryan (9th January 2021), daddy-keith (9th January 2021), Eva2 (8th January 2021), Gwin Ru (8th January 2021), Harmony (8th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (8th January 2021), Mercedes (10th January 2021), O Donna (9th January 2021), Peace in Oz (9th January 2021), toppy (11th January 2021), yelik (11th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,389 times in 4,323 posts

Default Re: Lawful Path - Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

... also check this post for other links: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1234585

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2021), Chakra (8th January 2021), daddy-keith (9th January 2021), Harmony (8th January 2021), Mercedes (10th January 2021), O Donna (9th January 2021), Peace in Oz (9th January 2021), toppy (11th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,881 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by Chakra (here)
    "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars

An Introduction Programming Manual
    Operations Research Technical Manual
    TW-SW7905.1"

This is very interesting and assuming it is legit I would also suggest this could be apart of the what I believe is now the scaler wave technology that is being used for the current level of brainwashing that was and is still happening.

Though not as much as when it did in the beginning. Personally I intuitively feel it has to do the 'ear ringing' that was happening at a clock work level consistency. In the beginning pretty much 12 hours apart. Left or right ear - 5 - 20? sec. varying intensities - variations in tones. Often with an emotional component. The few times I stayed up very late, I noticed that it was going on at around 3ish am Pacific time.

It has reduced considerably the last couple months - but I would also suspect that currently it is being used to cause suicidal ideation.

Considering the high levels of depression etc. that is being reported. Though many have reason for this - I also feel it is a program being run through A.I.

Which if has already gone into decision please move this post to it. I wasn't able to locate this specifically referencing Lawful Path or Silent Weapon.

https://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/sw4qw/index.shtml
    Several years ago, I suffered an ear injury that has left me with a ringing in my left ear that never ceases. For the first couple of years it was horrid and I had a time learning to deal with it. Now, I use it as an escape mechanism when sounds around me get overwhelming. But there are certain sounds that I cannot hear and will never be able to hear again. So I wonder if a wave technology was used on me if it would have any effect.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2021), daddy-keith (9th January 2021), Harmony (8th January 2021), Mercedes (10th January 2021), O Donna (9th January 2021), Peace in Oz (9th January 2021), toppy (11th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Karen (Geophyz) (here)

Several years ago, I suffered an ear injury that has left me with a ringing in my left ear that never ceases. For the first couple of years it was horrid and I had a time learning to deal with it. Now, I use it as an escape mechanism when sounds around me get overwhelming. But there are certain sounds that I cannot hear and will never be able to hear again. So I wonder if a wave technology was used on me if it would have any effect.
    Sorry to hear that - as you haven't mentioned what you've done to help make it better have you tried any of the things mentioned here?
    I am curious as to what you may have done that has helped. As I use herbs a lot and use a hemp / garlic oil for my ears.
    I do notice that there is a correlation with cell towers / wifi (don't have but those around me do) and how much lower level tones I hear. I also wear shungite - do earthing basically do whatever I can to reduce the exposure to EMF etc.

I have been wondering about who gets effected IE brainwashed and who doesn't. My thoughts are leaning towards those with a strong solar plexus / 3rd eye connection.
    Last edited by Chakra; 9th January 2021 at 19:31.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

toppy (11th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

A bit of an update - funny and annoying Yesterday at 14:49 / 17:39

My notes

"Jan 8th 2021 Friday 14:49 Right ear Loud tone residual effect of tone ongoing to a lighter tone - strong energetic / emotional pattern or component to it. Disorienting. External sense of something like panic ??? - [I personally don't feel panicked]

17:39 same as earlier - right ear Loud tone residual effect of tone ongoing to a lighter tone"

Why it is both funny and annoying is that this hasn't happened since Dec.21st - coincidence?

"Dec 21st Monday 15:18 pm left ear 10s light tone. war? was the first impression."

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chakra For This Post:

Mercedes (10th January 2021), toppy (11th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread