+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blackouts coming, not sure where... prepare to receive Emergency broadcast system message.

1. Link to Post #21
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,736 times in 20,828 posts

Default Re: Blackouts coming, not sure where... prepare to receive Emergency broadcast system message.

Looks like Martial Law in DC without Mass Media Announcing it
    • I wonder how many of the soldiers are actually Pro-Trump and KNOW (are equally disgust too) about the Election Fraud!

Twitter permanently suspends General Michael Flynn, Sidney Powell and others!

⚠️ Would Trump's network (having amongst others 88,7 million Twitter Followers) be strong and big enough to be able to start an own independent party? ... With help from left-over genuine Republicans and genuine Conservatives leaving the totally corrupted Deep State Swamp "Rebublicrats GOP" together with other independents like: Libertarians & Constitutionalists have enough votes combined to succeed in most plans in many many states? ... What about Secession of States making a New Union based on real constitutional values people died for ... 1776 will rise again?

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th January 2021 at 22:45.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Franny (11th January 2021), greybeard (10th January 2021), Hym (10th January 2021), Olam (11th January 2021), Old Student (10th January 2021), Patient (10th January 2021), Sadieblue (11th January 2021), selinam (11th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,434 times in 639 posts

Default Re: Blackouts coming, not sure where... prepare to receive Emergency broadcast system message.

Please tell me if you've ever actually lived through martial law. I'm asking because with all the fever over parler and such, I don't see the slightest indication of what actual martial law looks like. National Guard in D.C. at this point is a precaution, not martial law. You don't really see troops massed looking for something to do during martial law. You see them patrolling. And you see them knock on your door and you spend 5 minutes talking to them with your heart not beating.

I lived under real martial law for a year (13 months and 1 day). It isn't just pictures of troops hanging around, it's your letters opened, pages ripped out of your magazines, guards standing at every highway intersection, patrols marching through town twice a day, and people disappearing during the night never to be seen again. It's rewards offered with such brief descriptions in the press that you walk into a public place and can hear people asking, "Is that him?" hoping to make quick money. The control is total, and its 24/7, and you learn to walk to the middle of the crowd to meet and say anything controversial, or you learn just not to do so at all.

4. Link to Post #23
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,224 times in 2,093 posts

Quote Posted by Old Student (here)
    Please tell me if you've ever actually lived through martial law. I'm asking because with all the fever over parler and such, I don't see the slightest indication of what actual martial law looks like. National Guard in D.C. at this point is a precaution, not martial law. You don't really see troops massed looking for something to do during martial law. You see them patrolling. And you see them knock on your door and you spend 5 minutes talking to them with your heart not beating.

I lived under real martial law for a year (13 months and 1 day). It isn't just pictures of troops hanging around, it's your letters opened, pages ripped out of your magazines, guards standing at every highway intersection, patrols marching through town twice a day, and people disappearing during the night never to be seen again. It's rewards offered with such brief descriptions in the press that you walk into a public place and can hear people asking, "Is that him?" hoping to make quick money. The control is total, and its 24/7, and you learn to walk to the middle of the crowd to meet and say anything controversial, or you learn just not to do so at all.
    Well, it is starting to feel like they are laying the groundwork here. One province now (Quebec) with 8pm-5:30am curfew and next Ontario? Then the rest of the provinces will follow. Then they just shorten the time frame.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Deborah (ahamkara) (10th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (11th January 2021), Franny (11th January 2021), Icare (11th January 2021), Olam (11th January 2021), Sadieblue (11th January 2021)

6. Link to Post #24
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Old Student (here)

"Looks like" ... means it does not have to be exactly that
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arcturian108 (10th January 2021), Franny (11th January 2021), Icare (11th January 2021), Sadieblue (11th January 2021)

8. Link to Post #25
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Phoenix1304 (here)
    Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    Italy blackout !!
    That article above is from 2003 for gods sake !

Hi. When I open the article it shows today’s date. Can you tell me where you learnt it was from 2003?!

I have been watching the drama most of the day and that ConservativeBeaver article regarding the Pope’s arrest, retweeted over and over, gone viral you might say. It’s caused a tremendous amount of excitement, yet still just that one source, who’s sources are, yet again, anonymous.

I see that Simon Parkes has now become the go-to-guy for updates, perhaps he’ll man the breach, if Apple prevent Trump from using the EBS, who’d have thought it...and Charlie Ward’s meteoric rise on the alternative scene has spread the hope that Q is not a psyop but good guys that ‘have it all’, nothing can stop the answer to our prayers, to expose and depose evil. Oh it’s all great stuff! Been a great show, if a little slow.

As far as I’m concerned, their shelf life is only ten days now. Then folks, we might just have to say the show’s over and focus our attention on the immediate threat of those coming at us with a gene editing jab and the total loss of our freedoms. I’m more than nervous, I can tell you. I need a bit of Charlie’s and Simon’s soothing medicine, but I’m bracing myself for painful withdrawal effects.
    There is no date at all on that article I posted except today's date at the top. The details though do indicate that this refers to the blackout in Italy of 2003. I guess the Daily Mail doesn't date their articles at all, and only put the current days date in the top banner. I thought the same when I posted it - that the date that was printed in the banner at the top related to the date of the article publications - unless they republished it, I don't know.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 11th January 2021 at 01:38.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

gord (11th January 2021), Kryztian (16th January 2021), Patient (11th January 2021), Phoenix1304 (11th January 2021)

10. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    There is no date at all on that article I posted except today's date at the top. The details though do indicate that this refers to the blackout in Italy of 2003. I guess the Daily Mail doesn't date their articles at all, and only put the current days date in the top banner. I thought the same when I posted it - that the date that was printed in the banner at the top related to the date of the article publications - unless they republished it, I don't know.
    It isn't easy. The date in the banner is today's date, but if you look at the next story in article sequence in the URL ( https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-197750 ) you get one that is obviously when Tony Blair was in power.

Using the daily mail as a source is not really worth the risk most times unless you can corroborate.

Daily mail does not follow many of the normal rules of journalism, and a date and timestamp of the article and the journalists name should be there but they are not my guess is they have changed the stylesheet since then and forgot to print the date which is actually there in the article metadata (if you look at the rendered web page's source)

Code:
    <meta property ="article:modified_time" content="2003-09-29T12:09:11+0100" />
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

bennycog (11th January 2021), DeDukshyn (11th January 2021), gord (11th January 2021), greybeard (11th January 2021), Gwin Ru (12th January 2021), onevoice (11th January 2021), Patient (11th January 2021), Phoenix1304 (11th January 2021)

12. Link to Post #27
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Global Broadcast System World Wide Alert

FCC - Attention broadcasters, cable operators & other Emergency Alert System participants: FCC has issued a reminder about EAS compliance obligations.
    Tweet sent out 1-7-2012 @12:10pm
    share far and wide
    @dorkboy4

I have no way of checking if this is valid
    Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

alexius (11th January 2021), Rosco1 (11th January 2021)

14. Link to Post #28
    Language
    Thanks

Cyber Attack: Is This The Next (Manufactured) Global Crisis?

... and yes Cyber Attack can also bring down the Power Grid any place anywhere.

cheers,
    John

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Icare (11th January 2021)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,838 times in 650 posts

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    Cyber Attack: Is This The Next (Manufactured) Global Crisis?

... and yes Cyber Attack can also bring down the Power Grid any place anywhere.

cheers,
    John
    Ahhh thanks John....... But no thanks. I've quite enough Global Crisis's on my plate just now, I couldn't possibly squeeze another one in, there's just no room.

So..... I'll have to give that one a miss if you don't mind.

"Cheers"
    May your Spirit stay unbroken, may you not be deterred.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to The Moss Trooper For This Post:

Patient (12th January 2021)

18. Link to Post #30
    Language
    Thanks

• Some Strange Things Are Happening Around The World Right Now:
    • The Great Google Crash: The World’s Dependency Revealed
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 11th January 2021 at 23:53.

19. Link to Post #31
    Language
    Thanks

There was a video saying President Trump was resigning at 19:40:07 hrs. on 1/11/2021

It also said VP Pence is resigning at 19:40 hrs. on 1/11/2021

Notice VP Pence is stepping down 7 seconds before President Donald J. Trump.

This is the first thing I have seen that looks official as confirmation that the Insurrection Act has in fact been invoked and signed into effect. If and again I say "IF" I am reading this correctly the military will take over at 19:40:07:01 on 1/11/2021

David Allen

• State.Gov says Trump Term ENDED today!

• Does anyone know more about this anomaly?
    cheers,
    John
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th January 2021 at 03:08.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

selinam (12th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #32
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Blackouts coming, not sure where... prepare to receive Emergency broadcast system message.

• Who too had a really bad feeling when Mike Pence was picked by Trump as his running mate?

DISCLAIMER: most (if not all) in above video is liberal bias blah blah

DISCLAIMER: most (if not all) in above video is liberal bias blah blah
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 12th January 2021 at 00:43.

22. Link to Post #33
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,303 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Blackouts coming, not sure where... prepare to receive Emergency broadcast system message.

Nancy Pelosi's laptop was reportedly stolen when a group of people from a special unit entered the Capitol ... Thomas McInerney says in this video ?

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (12th January 2021)

24. Link to Post #34
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Blackouts coming, not sure where... prepare to receive Emergency broadcast system message.

• This is how it Ends?

Is This Dr. Steve Pieczenik's Last Appearance on Infowars?
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 16th January 2021 at 18:11.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ben (16th January 2021), Kryztian (16th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2