+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Most People Can't See Clearly Because They Have the World's Lies Covering Their Eyes

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Default Most People Can't See Clearly Because They Have the World's Lies Covering Their Eyes

Finally, we have gotten the REAL piece of the puzzle regarding the Election frauds. It's huge, beyond what we thought. So, let this article sink in about what's been done to not only us, Americans, but other nations as well.

It wasn't just President Trump against the deep state cabal. It was Trump standing between us and the deep state cabal. When Americans realize this, then maybe the criticisms will stop and they begin to support him. Let's unite against the deep state cabal, too. Let the war cry be: LIBERATION AND FREEDOM FOR THE ENTIRE PLANET!

Quote Read the Beforeitsnews.com story here.

By Patrick Henry

January 9 2021 A.D. UPDATE: Situation update / Unlearn: Vatican / Crown engineered The Steal [COUP]! Ending of the 230+ year old occupation of America, Britain, France etc.... Taking back our nation's from the Black Nobility - Crown Luciferian Cabal! This is where we finally Win the War of Independence! David Straight explains how Americans were enslaved and how to leave the Crown Plantation!
    Thursday, January 7, 2021 12:42

Please share – long banned on Twitter – now banned on Fascistbook! If you can share please do! We must be over the target! Time to Wake Up America / The World! To share use: https://tinyurl.com/yys9pyx4

RE SHARES: By the way – if you look at this page via cell using Safari – you will see that SHARES are over 3k… but you are not supposed to think many people shared it… so please ignore this comment….

Uploaded by LivingLawSociety.org 1776Reloaded.org InternallyDisplacedPeople.org https://www.brighteon.com/channels/1776reloaded

The following was shared with Donald Trump. Please share it far and wide: /new-world-order/2020/12/letter-to-trump-and-us-military-on-lawfare-mixed-war-color-of-lawauthorityoffice-constitutionally-banned-foreign-agents-fake-weaponized-courts-etc-time-to-take-back-america-from-the-parasites-9526.html

Unlearn people, re-educate! Everything they told us was a lie! /v3/contributor/stories/?uid=713008

IDP

1776Reloaded.org VIDEO

January 9 AD 2020 update below at Yellow Highlighted Text

Lets finally call out what is really going on:

The reclaimed The United States of America c.1776 and the American people v Black Nobility created / orchestrated: Crown – Vatican UNITED STATES Corporation via successors, CROWN / VATICAN Constitutionally-banned foreign agents / Corporations / attorneys and instruments of the Global NWO / Marxist Deep State – Shadow Government which includes the CCP, China-No-Dementia-Joe and CCP paid-off Demonrats, defacto Governors, RINO’s etc.

Versus

YES – we are experiencing a Color Revolution styled Soros Coup. of The United States of America c.1776 by the above named parasite parties and the usual suspects…. which is directed by Talmudic Luciferian Cabal Bankers, their CROWN BAR Attorney sycophants… the heads of the CROWN alphabet agencies [ products of the 1860's coup of our nation each created to protect the Crown / Bankers - NOT THE PEOPLE ], their CIA mockingbird Military Industrial Complex media etc., and assorted seditionists and traitors.

SITUATION SUMMARY [c/o of American patriots]

BTW – Remember America / World “FRAUD Vitiates everything it touches….” Per agreed immutable law – Dementia No – Jo – does not stand a chance on this point alone…. look for “Fraud cites” on pull down… Its alll good people… gather your popcorn …. and keep your powder dry. We are taking back our Nations from the parasites!

Unlearn the implications for fraud “on all it touches” and more…. https://1776reloaded.org/joomla30/in...rn/definitions

1. No, our President did not concede in his statement.

2. The affidavit of the Whistleblower that proves Italy & Obama were involved in the coup to overthrow our government via election official fraud was delivered on Christmas Eve to the President. How do we know? Marla Maples & Tiffany Trump who Sandy works with sent it all to us (recording) on our WhatsApp group. They are now under protection along with Maria whose voice is the one exposing it all on the recording going around. Here is the recording – 50min. The most explosive section is the first 10min or so.
    [ Links embedded in this post below - both MP3 and MP4.... Also: link to rumble.com (secure)]

EXPLOSIVE: OBAMA AND RENZI FORMER PM OF ITALY ORCHESTRATED THE THEFT OF U.S. ELECTIONS
    Explosive: Obama and Renzi, former PM of Italy orchestrated the theft of the U.S. election from President Trump. Stephan Serafini coordinated with General Claudio Graziano, a board member of Leonardo [Detailed Report Below].

3. President Trump won’t get a 2nd Term.
    Because this was the last recorded term of a President who served in the UNITED STATES Corporation.
    He dismantled the Banking Act of 1871 from England. We are going back to a Republic and Trump will be the first President of the new Republic with the Constitution fully intact which includes a start date of the new President of March 4th. This was the original start date of a new President from 1776 until it was changed in 1933 under FDR.
    Unlearn link: Proof Martial Rule [Mixed War] in TUSA since the so-called Civil War [Implications of Fraud under settled law].

4. Not only was it a set up yesterday via Antifa & the Traitors to disrupt the day to smear us & the President, when our military was brought in they got a hold of everyone’s laptops & devices while they went through the building as the traitors scurried to the tunnels …brilliant! Many of their devices show they were online in real time with Chinese operatives. As far as all the people that caved in yesterday goes, we are watching traitors expose their true characters. This needed to happen.

5. The Georgia Runoff was another military sting to catch them all in the act… hence Italy. Now that they signed and certified the Electoral votes last night, the crime has now been committed. It’s Game On! We are now in the season for Treason. Everyone who has signed off has committed treason – we have now moved from “conspiracy to commit treason”, to treason. What makes a good movie? Good actors. Today begins the meat of the movie and 7-10 days Sidney comes out with her special prosecutors report.

6. They suspended the Facebook and Twitter accounts of the President of the United States yesterday. This allows him to communicate through the Emergency Broadcast system, something he has set up and tested to all our cell phones Oct 2018.

7. Once you see the larger picture it makes sense. Don’t get caught up in the emotions of what you are hearing or seeing in the media. Remember they are pushing their narrative to keep people divided and in the dark.

Think logically. This is now a Military Operation & the next 14 days may be rough. Trump was in Abaline, Tx last night at the DOD Command Center watching this all unfold.

Pray for our country. Pray for our Military & pray for President Trump & his family.

https://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-...nden-9700.html

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (10th January 2021), Hym (11th January 2021), Jayke (10th January 2021), One (10th January 2021), Patient (10th January 2021), Reinhard (11th January 2021), Sadieblue (13th January 2021), TargeT (11th January 2021), thepainterdoug (10th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member Open Minded Dude's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,419 times in 648 posts

Default Re: Most People Can't See Clearly Because They Have the World's Lies Covering Their Eyes

"Beforeitsnews" is not a source I would trust a lot.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Open Minded Dude For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (11th January 2021), Hym (10th January 2021), Reinhard (11th January 2021), Savannah (11th January 2021), TargeT (11th January 2021), Wansen (10th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,269 times in 3,170 posts

Default Re: Most People Can't See Clearly Because They Have the World's Lies Covering Their Eyes

I agree regarding before its news. but even a broken clock tells the true time at a given moment. i have seen this info regarding italy in other sources including GenMcinerney and hes a highly credible source

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (11th January 2021), Hym (10th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (10th January 2021), Reinhard (11th January 2021), yelik (11th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,284 times in 21,093 posts

Quote Posted by Open Minded Dude (here)
    "Beforeitsnews" is not a source I would trust a lot.
    I see it as just a platform for the "good" the bad and the ugly ... if anything is worthwhile I seek original sources and use that AFTER I practiced my own discernment-skills.

Never assume anything (any claim) just because you think it is possible ... always ask for verification from multiple independent sources ... Why? ... Because there ARE many trolls of all types posing as "activists" spreading dis-info on purpose ... Then when repeated & spread by gullible people they LOVE that and their mission is 100% successful to discredit anyone questioning the stat quo. As "fact checkers" use that to show how "good" they are in exposing the false dis-info blindly trusted by some people NOT having the time to check what the spread around. Meanwhile same "fact checkers" lie about so many real issues they help cover-up. Examples of that are endless.

cheers,
    John Kuhles
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hym (11th January 2021), Michi (11th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (10th January 2021), Reinhard (11th January 2021), Tyy1907 (11th January 2021), yelik (11th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,803 times in 2,559 posts

Is this part of the Wikileaks or laptop (Pelosi) dump - I'm not sure the legitimacy of this??

Last edited by Eva2; 10th January 2021 at 20:44.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Dreamer148 (11th January 2021), selinam (10th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 times in 913 posts

All of the info is a maze to go thru, in order to find the verifiable facts. Even though it is the craziest now with so much information being sold or shared, it is also a good time to refine discernment. In this instance having those with the same insight as you have, as with my PA community/friends here, saves the time and effort better spent on other things. I gave an example and a challenge to members and visitors here when we were presented with the promise of a man to reveal the details of Bengazi and OBL, answers we/I still have not been presented with.

The first thing I do when researching is look for references, documents, files, videos from first person accounts and honest experts....and then I look for clarification and context of the information presented. I also know that just because something is presented in any of those forms it does not give it validity, and sometimes misinformation, whether intentional or not, is repeated many times.

During this extended hiatus I have had some fun finally being able to read the science, the studies and the references given. There too, discernment and facts still need to be applied , as some studies are based on ridiculous assumptions, long past proven inaccurate.

I recently read a study, "a spoof proof" that was entirely written to disprove the lack of science in most studies, though it was not referenced as such. I can see how even an experienced scientist could have accepted the paper, the findings themselves as fact. First semester reading in an honest curriculum, at a non-existent university that actually teaches ethics along with every course. Some day, hopefully not in a galaxy far away....

I now have files dedicated to varied subjects, ones far more detailed than those I've long since created, with many details which overlap each other, as most everything that is highly abnormal during this changing is connected. That connection reveals a great deal of planning over a long period of time by forces controlling those governments, politicians, universities and corporations that put those very unhealthy mandates into action.

Just as I saw, without judgement, the current presidency as the most opportune time for the global planners to roll out an old world to new world technocratic enslavement protocol, using every pre-existing conceivable problem in the world as a means of distraction, I also see the rare recognition by a growing and diverse population of people now recognizing the existence of the real institutions of enslavement, those dark minions who most of us see as beyond human understanding.

That is a difficult thing to understand for most people to see it as it really is, yet they are faced with it now. The awakening of the many now forced to face deeper truths is why I have been compiling as many of the accurate details of these deceptions as are available, especially for those who know their children will be facing those inhumanities if they are not understood and confronted, healed, solved. For some of us who saw the darkness very early on in our lives, it makes what's happening now, the many impositions and threats to living in peace, the tangible proofs of the deeper illnesses that cry out for fixin'. Welcome to the real jungle, the jungle with creatures you thought were just in a film, a book, a nightmare. No need to worry, though, as our beauty, our innate strength, shows itself when we stand up, alone and together.

Because every aspect of what is happening worldwide is based on deceit, misinformation, blatant lies, emotional manipulation on steroids, and division deliberately created to weaken the unity needed to overcome it....the depth of interconnected agendas begins to show itself.

Yes, Doug I agree. With the many times I have copied articles from sites that gather useful information from other sources and who then use those sources for whatever reasons, (site traffic clickbait, advertising, political agenda, or outright insanity) the before it's news site is the most annoying one I've ever encountered. The truth is that some of the articles are factual, even if lost in the deep hatred of satanic zionism, like the racist trash allowed on bit chute. We get it guys. Move the F on.

(It is funny that I have caught myself saying 'J.F'n Christ!' when I sort thru the fear based religious b.s. on the site, just to find some factual article. It fits.) That site does not focus much at all on solutions, outside of their suggestions on giving your personal responsibility, that same self love, to some forgiving religious force, the one you know as the easily accessible one we all have within.

Tho much more heart centered and highly ethical, I remember running into the same thing with the articles that David Icke would only list a small paragraph on, resulting in click bait situations I then had to deal with when going to the referenced site looking for details and depth, and even then the material was often a copy of a non-referenced article, which makes the article almost useless. Years ago I stopped reading his site because his response to my inquiry was he had no control over other sites, which was nonsense as he could have taken the time to reference more of the material on his site or not use the click bait method at all. I could only count on buying Dave's excellent books to get deeper details and access more verifiable information.

(It's funny what a little ayahuasca can do to a fella, who may or may not realize that some aspects of his visions may need some more clarity out in the world of suffering and diversions, those tics of things beautiful and soulfully engaging.....things you'd think we are here to experience and explore.)

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (11th January 2021), Constance (10th January 2021), Reinhard (11th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    Is this part of the Wikileaks or laptop (Pelosi) dump - I'm not sure the legitimacy of this??

I doubt any politicians would put their name to such a document.
    Last edited by Deborah (ahamkara); 11th January 2021 at 00:01.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Brenya (11th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (11th January 2021), Hym (11th January 2021), Iancorgi (11th January 2021), Reinhard (11th January 2021), yelik (11th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,284 times in 21,093 posts

I genuine truly wondering how many of the so called "extremists" that are active on #parler are actually 100% FAKE ... just posers ... (partially payed) trolls & shills to give the appearance it is "so bad" ... "we must use mass censorship" & "mass de-platform them" ... Meanwhile all big liberal mainstream platforms have even more REAL (leftists) extremists types (globally) being allowed. ... The HYPOCRISY is harrowing and an insult to any intelligence.

cheers,
    John Kuhles aka 'ExomatrixTV'
    January 11th, 2020
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

I had to think about this Italian confession of election interference. Seems too much of a coincidence. Take the heat off the traitors of the US govt. We don't have to look too far to find the guilty ones. Even if Italy/VaticanCCP/Russia/ etc are guilty, the traitors of THIS country agreed to betray us. They're the first ones to to accuse and prosecute.

+ Reply to Thread