+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Era in War on (Domestic) Terror?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Grey Brain's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default New Era in War on (Domestic) Terror?

It's a scary sight where things may be headed:

Glenn Greenwald’s thread on how the Biden admin will redefine ‘domestic terrorism’

The headline is pretty much accurate to sum it up. If you have been watching the situation with the Capitol, you will see it has been utilized as a heavy turning point, spun by the Media and dramatized to be perceived as far worse than it actually was. It was bad, not arguing that, but after what we have seen in the past year, it does not seem to merit the response in my (and many others) opinion.

The writing on the wall is there. Ever since the situation at 'Comet Pizza', I have been very worried. The Child Trafficking has been thoroughly established, far before 'PizzaGate' or 'QAnon' came along, but virtually all online 'elite' pedophilia talk is now attributed to either pizzagate or qanon 'debunked' conspiracy theories. Soon whistleblowers, Trafficking Victims, Dissociative Assets - or from the sound of it lately - even mere Trump supporters! - may be in grave danger through being associated however loosely with what may soon be considered 'domestic terrorism'. Between media spin and cointelpro style tactics, the climate is ripe for it.

Do I think this is happening tomorrow? No, and Yes. It is already happening (maybe not quite to Trump Supporters) but we have a heavy system moving into place and people will be getting the life squeezed out of them every time they exhale a breath of truth if it goes against the desired narrative.

The following article doesn't go over everything (such as the pentagon program cancelled right before facebook really took off, will come back with name for that later) but it does go over the extensive documented involvement with CIA and most if not all major social media constructs:

Social Media Is a Tool of the CIA. Seriously

So, they collect the info of all the citizens on social media... we already know they have been spying on everyone through phones etc for a while now also... so they have the info. What many don't realize, is the thorough sorting and classification of a bulk of that information that was taking place from the start. It is more than just storage of raw data. This scares me, because who is to oversee the algorithm or final authorization? Back in 2014, it was admitted that people are target/killed based on metadata "but it doesn't do that with the trove of information collected on American communications", according to former head of the National Security Agency Gen. Michael Hayden.

Ex-NSA Chief: 'We Kill People Based on Metadata'

But what happens when the war on terror's new chapter becomes 'The War on Domestic Terror'? It seems to be opening the door for the activation of a Domestic Disposition Matrix. OR putting those FEMA camps to use that everyone used to talk about so much. Perfect situation to test some of this new tech for control and to sort out the kinks before the upper echelon go full transhumanist!

Could be the culprits going all out to scare more from speaking out and turning the tide. Things may get a little worse before they get better... but they only can get so bad, before everyone see's what it is and stands up. Sooner or later, the ebb and flow of human nature/social structure/hierarchy will cycle.

Be aware, and prepared, but not scared! (coining that)
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 11th January 2021 at 06:43. Reason: OCD much?

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

Anchor (11th January 2021), Blastolabs (4th September 2023), ByTheNorthernSea (11th January 2021), Dorjezigzag (11th January 2021), fifi (11th January 2021), Franny (11th January 2021), Hym (11th January 2021), O Donna (11th January 2021), Peace in Oz (11th January 2021), RingoRon (11th January 2021), shadowstalker (11th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (31st January 2021), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2021), TomKat (12th January 2021), yelik (12th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Default Re: New Era in War on (Domestic) Terror?

Quote Posted by Grey Brain (here)
    Last edited by Grey Brain; Today at 17:43. Reason: OCD much?
    Lol, are you me?

If you want want to get a sense of how it plays out in real life, look at the Chinese mainland. People get locked up over there for posting meme's. People committing infractions who are not known by many simply disappear.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

ByTheNorthernSea (11th January 2021), Dreamer148 (11th January 2021), Franny (11th January 2021), Grey Brain (11th January 2021), Peace in Oz (11th January 2021), shadowstalker (11th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2021), yelik (12th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Grey Brain's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: New Era in War on (Domestic) Terror?

I've unfortunately already felt how it plays out in real life (I have been gravely injured, lost everything, and served years for a crime I did not commit after whistleblowing, or mostly attempting to), but I am not your average civilian! Yep, I think a system closer to China's where our own government takes action against non-combatant citizens is coming. I mean it has happened from time to time, but we are talking about a system in full swing. One too many sh*tposts on facebook or twitter will get you picked up. Black Site or maybe Re-education? You obviously have the idea of how it goes.

BTW, hahaha just seeing the part you had quoted of mine regarding OCD. I don't like labels, but...
    Last edited by Grey Brain; 11th January 2021 at 15:58.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

Anchor (11th January 2021), Blastolabs (4th September 2023), ByTheNorthernSea (11th January 2021), Dorjezigzag (11th January 2021), fifi (11th January 2021), Franny (11th January 2021), Peace in Oz (11th January 2021), shadowstalker (11th January 2021), Sunny-side-up (11th January 2021), yelik (12th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,796 times in 20,840 posts

Exclamation Re: New Era in War on (Domestic) Terror?

Big Tech, far left just made ‘Historic’ Moves Against Freedom:

The days Glenn has been warning you about for years are here now. The left’s coalition — Big Tech, government, and the media — took HISTORIC steps last weekend to remove the ability for half the country to communicate ideas. Our freedom is under attack…the left has declared a cold removal on any person, speech, or idea that advocates for the kind of freedom on which America was founded. But, Glenn says, we MUST not become the people we despise. Continue to stand — with your voice — until truth wins.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Grey Brain (11th January 2021), Michi (11th January 2021), O Donna (11th January 2021), Peace in Oz (11th January 2021), yelik (12th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread