Thanks
    Thanked 116,086 times in 20,639 posts

Default Re: Gigi Young Talks

Mars Mysteries: 14 TechnOccult
    Gigi Young
    119K subscribers
    5 waiting
    Premieres Nov 17, 2022

"In this episode of Mars Mysteries we explore the techniques and tenets of a dark techno-spiritual cult that pulls the strings behind the scenes in society. While most higher spiritual practices highlight self responsibility, purification and compassion as their evolutionary principals, this cult holds no such virtues. Instead, they play god and rather than surrender to a higher power, they use drugs and technology to force their way into not only the minds of humanity, but the lower planes of consciousness.

Through understanding this techno-spiritual, or 'TechnOccult,' ideology we can see the workings of the regressive mars impulse that we explored in our last episode. Through following this stream we are finally introduced to mind control Dr. Extraordinare Andrija Puharich and his contribution to both the New Age and UFOlogy through a mysterious group called The Nine."

Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), Harmony (17th November 2022), Wind (17th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #142
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Mysteries of Materialization ( Steiner, The Fall, Taking Form, Creating Bodies)
    12/1/22
    Gigi Young
    120K subscribers

Topics Covered:
    - The two archs of Human Evolution: The Materialization Arch and the Spiritualization Arch
    - The significance of the Incarnation of Christ/Mystery of Golgotha (Anthroposophy)
    - The (modern) creation of forms as a Black Magic rite and inversion of Truth
    - The Fall and the Matriarchy
    - The Spiritual Hierarchies/Angelic Hierarchy (and humanity's place in it as the 10th Hierarchy)
    - Transhumanism, genetic engineering and hybridization as a destructive act, not a creative act.

Suggested:
    Rudolf Steiner:
    Cosmic Memory (Atlantis, Lemuria & Cosmic Evolution)
    https://rsarchive.org/Books/GA011/Eng...

Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2023), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), gini (21st January 2023), Harmony (22nd December 2022), Vicus (2nd December 2022), Wind (2nd December 2022)

5. Link to Post #143
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Atlantean Magic and The Materialization of Humanity
    Gigi Young
    121K subscribers
    Premieres Dec 22, 2022 6PM

Topics Covered:
    - The Atlantean and Lemurian Epoch in contrast with our current Post Atlantean Epoch
    - Understanding the Anti-Christ Spirit
    - The Magical Rites of Atlantean Sorcerers and how they continue today
    - The mindset of materialization

Time Codes:
    0:00 Intro
    1:17 The Materialization of Humanity (The Human Body)
    6:10 Understanding the Atlantean and Lemurian Epoch (Human & Planetary Metamorphosis)
    9:45 Releasing/Transforming the Materialization Impulse
    16:30 The Anti-Christ impulse is the character of the prior epoch competing with the character of the new epoch
    23:18 Black Magic in Atlantis (Cult of Belial/Ahriman)
    47:27 The mindset of the materialist
    1:02:10 The Masked Ones
    1:15:45 Summary

Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2023), Bill Ryan (6th January 2023), gini (21st January 2023), Harmony (22nd December 2022), Vicus (23rd December 2022), Wind (23rd December 2022)

7. Link to Post #144
    Language
    English
    Thanks

On Delores Cannon, Volunteer Souls and Identifying as an Alien.
    This is an interesting Q&A with Gigi that was posted today on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/gigiyoungdotcom):
    "On Delores Cannon, Volunteer Souls and Identifying as an Alien.

Q: I enjoy your lectures but I’m not sure how “the 3 waves of volunteers” by Delores Cannon fits into them.
    Are some of us not a part of this evolving life wave?
    I tend to resonate with this volunteer belief.
    I don’t think I have been reincarnating on this planet lifetime after lifetime after lifetime……

A: In Occult Science the soul contains lessons and karma from other planetary spheres, these memories exist in the soul of the individual and in recent times many people have been remembering this and classifying themselves as different 'starseed' types according to these memories.
    These other spheres that we incarnate on are not random to us; they actually represent different levels of initiation that the soul has achieved.
    These levels of initiation in the Mystery Tradition would be visible by the colour and kind of robe the initiate would wear.
    Thus the level of advancement was distinct.
    This is also why temples were dedicated to planets and why planets were traditionally portrayed as human gods.
    It is because the cosmos is one big school for our soul.

I should add here that the more advanced a soul becomes, the more they sacrifice themselves for humanity.
    Spiritual advancement is directly associated with healthy, loving selflessness and a sense of volunteerism.
    Cannon may be referring to this quality by calling individuals 'volunteers', as this is the quality of consciousness that high initiates organically reach when they achieve higher level of spiritual initiation.
    However, where I may personally disagree with Cannon is that she often takes on the perspective of these 'volunteer souls' being different, alien or special because they are less human, or not of the earth.
    This otherworldliness is because they are not truly from here and thus are able to be more advanced than the average person.
    This leads to people who feel different than others to automatically thinking they must be one of these souls.

I argue the inverse: that these souls are actually more human, or in a sense super human or 'masters of the earth'.
    One cannot reach any level of intense spiritual power unless they are actually deeply in alignment with the earth - Masters of the Earth.
    They would need to be so in alignment with the earth, so part of it, that they can wield its forces precisely.
    Thus the idea that a soul is powerful because it is 'unearthly' or anchored to another star system, and coming into this dark earth doesn't make sense according to Spiritual Science.
    Further, the higher levels of consciousness associated with other spheres cannot be unlocked on the earth unless the individuals' relationship with earth consciousness is at a rather advanced level.
    Thus it is through our deep connection with the earth, while we are on it, that leads to the knowledge of other worlds.

Let's not forget that earth is an aspect of other planets, or working in symbiosis with the other planets in the solar system, and it cannot technically be seen as separate from them.
    Earth in the large scheme of things is a consolidation planet, meaning that it consolidates other worlds into one; this is why it is so dense.
    Thus it is actually the precise mastery of earth that characterizes a Masterful Soul.

Delores also takes this perspective when she suggests humans were created by aliens.
    This is also incorrect, as human beings have been evolving with the earth since before it was even in the material plane.
    Suggesting that an alien 'created' humanity is like saying someone who merged a Macintosh apple with a Granny Smith apple created apples.
    Thus, Cannon is aligning with a stream of information that is the teaching of fallen entities, or fallen angels that profess they created humanity so that they can appear as gods.
    This essentially could become the root of a new alien religion.
    It of course begins with separating humanity from the earth and their humaness...which is the reason why we incarnated on earth to begin with.

Further, the idea that it is an unearthliness, an alieness, that makes us advanced is becoming more and more common.
    However, it can lead people astray by drawing a student's focus outside of themselves.
    It can lead them to subconsciously or consciously reject the earth and over-identify as a galactic entity.
    This ultimately causes disassociation with their physicality and the world.
    The idea of being special and otherworldly is especially hypnotic and one may also begin to believe that unhealthy patterns that hurt them are really due to their galactic specialness.

In regards to the evolution of the earth, a soul cannot enter the lifewave of the earth unless it has evolved in step with it.
    You cannot enter an evolutionary scheme that is evolving unless you too are evolving with it.
    This is because different organs and processes are developed during each epoch of time, and, if a soul does not incarnate in a certain epoch they will not develop that faculty and will not be able to incarnate into a form that requires that faculty as a prerequisite.
    To deny this is to deny evolution of the form and soul in the cosmos.
    The confusion could be due to the bulk of Cannon's research being based in anecdotal information, or hypnosis sessions where beings speak through an individual while in trance.
    Or, where the individual is recalling personal memories and ideologies of other lives.

This technique is akin to a traditional channeling circle where an entity speaks through a medium.
    Thus much of the Cannon work, in my opinion, can be classified as channeled material.
    I thoroughly enjoy channeled work and am a mystic who obviously utilizes those states as well.
    However, in my paradigm channeled work is not enough to develop a hard cosmology.
    It is not enough to base your personal belief system in.
    In order to do that we must rely on what is called Occult Science, Mystery Science or Spiritual Science.
    This is the more academic and traditional side of Spirituality and should be clearly incorporated to provide structure and perspective to anecdotal channeled work.

Anecdotal channeled work like Cannon's is great for inspiration, triggering collective memories, observing common spiritual themes etc. but it does not provide a complete system."
    I have seen the late Delores Cannon in person, heard her lecture, and know people who have had direct contact with her.
    (She lived in a neighboring town and often appeared at the annual Ozark UFO Conference that has been held in the town where I live for over 20 years.)
    So I am aware of what high regard her work is held in in some circles, but from my personal perspective, she was not all that clear in her spiritual work and teachings.
    I find Gigi's work to be much more truthful and much less charged with ego than Cannon's was.
    Especially when it comes to channeled work.
    Last edited by onawah; 23rd December 2022 at 02:40.
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Arcturian108 (11th January 2023), arwen (11th February 2023), Bill Ryan (6th January 2023), Harmony (23rd December 2022), Vicus (23rd December 2022), Wind (23rd December 2022)

9. Link to Post #145
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Materialist's Religion (Atlantis, Christ, Blood Memory, the Metaverse & Eugenics)
    Gigi Young
    122K subscribers
    Premieres Dec 29, 2022 6pm CST
    Topics:
    - The Atlantean and Lemurian Consciousness
    - The Mindset and Magical Religion of the Materialist
    - Resurrection Mysteries vs. “Releasing” ones self into the Metaverse
    - Tribalism, Blood memory and Eugenics v.s The Transformative power of the Christ Impulse
    - Releasing the Materialist Mindset

Time Codes
    1:03 We evolve through metamorphosis with our planet and star.
    4:16 What happens when we don’t understand the impulse of the epoch we are in?
    9:31 The desire to create forms to incarnate into. Resurrection into the metaverse.
    16:15 Our soul getting stuck in the past
    26:08 Modification of the form. Eugenics. Intelligent design. Atlantis.
    33:40 Blood memory, tribalism Vs. The Christ Impulse
    50:53 The Obsession with manifestation and materiality
    1:00:48 Releasing the desire for acknowledgement
    1:06:48 The 8th Sphere
    1:10:25 Summary

Suggested:
    Materialization Lectures:
    The Mysteries of Materialization:
    https://youtu.be/4IDMEdcF6Ps
    The Ritual Degradation of the Human Form
    https://youtu.be/WHIMZ_tZLis
    Steiner on Blood:
    (Rudolf Steiner Press Audio)
    Blood Is a Very Special Fluid
    https://youtu.be/7rPzdvIO_S0
    The Occult Significance of Blood:
    https://rsarchive.org/Lectures/OccBld...

Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2023), Bill Ryan (6th January 2023), Harmony (29th December 2022), Pam (17th March 2023), Vangelo (30th December 2022), Wind (30th December 2022)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I don't always agree with her about everything, but she continues to make very good points.

Western materialism is a dead end and so is transhumanism.

When it comes to religion, C.S. Lewis too understood what it really was about.

"The Church exists for nothing else but to draw men into Christ, to make them little Christs. If they are not doing that, all the cathedrals, clergy, missions, sermons, even the Bible itself are simply a waste of time. God became Man for no other purpose."

The Anti-Christ impulse of course refuses to recognize this fact.

I am not so familiar with the teachings of Steiner about Ahriman and Lucifer.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2023), Bill Ryan (6th January 2023), gini (22nd January 2023), Harmony (30th December 2022), onawah (30th December 2022), Vangelo (30th December 2022)

13. Link to Post #147
    Language
    English
    Thanks

She has been tending to repeat herself a lot lately, tediously going over and over the same points, which is puzzling to me because there is so much information from sources like Steiner and Cayce which she is surely familiar with and which I think would be of great interest to her audience.
    Also, I think she gets off track by making too many generalized statements about the human race.
    Earthlings are at many, many different stages of development and cannot logically all be grouped together in the way she often does.
    And while Jesus may have been the most recent Avatar, I don't think that necessarily makes the teachings of Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Sufism, etc. out of date.
    But I agree, she does still make a lot of good points.

Quote Posted by Wind (here)
    I don't always agree with her about everything, but she continues to make very good points.

Western materialism is a dead end and so is transhumanism.

When it comes to religion, C.S. Lewis too understood what it really was about.

"The Church exists for nothing else but to draw men into Christ, to make them little Christs. If they are not doing that, all the cathedrals, clergy, missions, sermons, even the Bible itself are simply a waste of time. God became Man for no other purpose."

The Anti-Christ impulse of course refuses to recognize this fact.

I am not so familiar with the teachings of Steiner about Ahriman and Lucifer.
    Each breath a gift...

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2023), Bill Ryan (6th January 2023), gini (22nd January 2023), Harmony (30th December 2022), Vangelo (30th December 2022), Wind (30th December 2022)

15. Link to Post #148
    Language
    English
    Thanks

One Earth, Two Streams ( Evolution, Devolution, The Sun, Archeology & Inner Knowing)
    Gigi Young
    122K subscribers

Topics Covered:
    - The two evolutionary streams of the earth
    - Cosmogenesis (Planetary Evolution)
    - The suns role in evolution
    - The Resurrection Mysteries that inform the Christ Stream (higher evolutionary stream)
    - The challenges with archeology and anthropology (factoring in the earth's density shifts)
    - Soul memory and inner knowing

Time Codes
    1:12 The Christ Impulse
    5:19 The planet is not material
    10:40 The earth consists of two different evolutionary streams
    18:36 Solar and Lunar steams
    20:55 The Solar Stream and the Resurrection Mystery
    34:28 Why does polarity exist?
    37:38 The suns role in human and planetary evolution
    49:59 Evolutionary steams co-exist
    1:00:01 Spiritual bypassing
    1:07:53 The issue with archaeology and anthropology
    1:14:26 Soul memory & inner knowing
    1:19:53 Summary

(This presentation, beginning with the early days of the theory of quantum mechanics to the present, may shed some light on what Gigi Young describes in her latest episode.
    I could never find other descriptions of the theory that the Earth at times splits into two and then coalesces back into one to be plausible, which various more metaphysically oriented sources have asserted (Delores Cannon was one, I believe).
    But when considering what physicists have theorized about quantum mechanics and quantum entanglement, it at least begins to make more sense. (Sort of....) )

Einstein's Quantum Riddle
    | Full Documentary | NOVA | PBS
    481K subscribers
    23,931 views Premiered Jan 4, 2023

"Join scientists as they grab light from across the universe to prove quantum entanglement is real.

Einstein called it “spooky action at a distance,” but today quantum entanglement is poised to revolutionize technology from computers to cryptography. Physicists have gradually become convinced that the phenomenon—two subatomic particles that mirror changes in each other instantaneously over any distance—is real. But a few doubts remain. NOVA follows a ground-breaking experiment in the Canary Islands to use quasars at opposite ends of the universe to once and for all settle remaining questions.

(Premiered January 9, 2019)

Chapters:
    00:00 Introduction
    03:52 Is Quantum Entanglement Real?: Canary Islands Experiment
    08:10 The Beginnings of Quantum Mechanics
    15:26 Quantum Mechanics Explained by Einstein, Podolsky and Rosen
    22:39 Developments from Discovery of Quantum Theory
    27:11 The First Quantum Entanglement Experiment
    32:04 Quantum Computers Solving Real-World Problems
    39:02 Loopholes of Quantum Entanglement
    45:20 The Results of the Canary Islands Experiment
    47:47 Quantum Entanglement in Modern Physics

Last edited by onawah; 6th January 2023 at 21:42.
    Each breath a gift...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2023), Bill Ryan (6th January 2023), Harmony (7th January 2023), Pam (10th February 2023), Wind (7th January 2023)

17. Link to Post #149
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Splitting of Worlds
    123K subscribers
    Premieres Jan 10, 2023

This is a compilation of clips about the shifting of consciousness and the splitting of worlds.

Time Stamps
    0:57 Ahriman
    1:37 The 8th Sphere
    2:15 The Loss of Perspective
    2:54 Two Cosmic Streams
    3:47 The Overlapping
    4:44 The Two Earths
    5:17 The Two Paths (The Hopi Tradition)
    6:17 Spiritual Science (New)
    7:54 Past Epochs of the Earth
    8:55 Lost Civilizations & The Earth's Shifting Density (New)
    10:59 The Misuse of Technology (New)
    11:59 Atlantean UFO's
    12:48 The New Earth
    13:38 New Jupiter (New Jerusalem)
    14:30 Escapism (Spiritual Bypassing)

(I'm beginning to connect some dots that I never thought would fit together, having to do with the 2 Earths, the 12,000 year solar cycle and the astral world as a kind of refuge from the 3D plane, taken from various sources.
    Although I don't necessarily think it's what will happen, at least the theory of the 2 Earths is making a bit more sense.
    After the cataclysms caused by the solar cycle and other disasters, there won't be nearly as many people living on the planet for quite some time--that much I'm sure of.
    So theoretically, if I'm getting the puzzle put together correctly, for souls still connected to Gaia but who do not reincarnate on Earth again right away ( in part because there won't be enough bodies to incarnate into), the astral plane could be a refuge until the next new Earthly paradigm is created.
    Which according to Gigi and other psychics and prophets, will be on a higher plane, though not necessarily immaterial.
    (Presumably still material enough at least to still count as a planet...)

IF there is an eventual coalescense of the two Earths in time, as has been predicted by Delores Cannon and Gigi, the second earth, where souls are who are caught up in the "eighth sphere", will not do so until it and it's inhabitants have evolved out of that regressive stage so that they are able to rejoin the first, more evolved Earth.

Or perhaps those regressive souls who cannot make that transition will incarnate on another, lower dimensional planet.
    While those evolved enough may incarnate on another planet (or dimensional realm or whatever) without having to go through that whole cycle at all.

It's very difficult to make sense of all this.
    But I will have to agree with Gigi when she says that those of us hear and now on this material Earth, it's not easy to imagine what life is like on a less material plane.)

update:
    But it brings to mind the idea of how we evolve as individuals by facing, accepting and learning how to work with our own Shadow.
    As within on the individual level, so without, on the planetary one...
    Last edited by onawah; 11th January 2023 at 02:16.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2023), Bill Ryan (11th January 2023), gini (21st January 2023), Harmony (11th January 2023), Pam (10th February 2023), Wind (11th January 2023)

19. Link to Post #150
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Angelic Hierarchies and the Regenerative Stream
    Gigi Young
    123K subscribers

Each breath a gift...

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Harmony (20th January 2023), lisalu (10th February 2023), Pam (10th February 2023), Wind (21st January 2023)

21. Link to Post #151
    Language
    Spanish
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,272 times in 1,654 posts

Very nice, but ( a fat but) I see a little "problem" here...

First at all isn't my intention to derail this Thread, that been saying...just formulizers questions...that is what for we all are in this forum, full of seekers...no fanatics.

_ Rudolf Steiner and co came on in the early 20 century...

_ 1900 years early were Written and Hidden 2 large quantity of "books": Nag Hamadi and Quoran/Death Sea texts
    _that happen in the forties last century, this 2 library almost are antagonist each other...
    _ Death Sea text will be aliened between this video and Bible stuff...(that's why you have heard off) and non of the other...

_BUT from Nag Hamadi you get the Archons story...not Angels but Demons if you whish...
    They have another Creation story ,another Jesus story, they see the Bible as crap, where the "God" there is no other than the Chief
    Archon under other name... summarize the bible as control system...(why "God" punish the first couple because they became Aware)
    that's why the old testament is so horrific...and the new try to sweeten the old (nice try)

That's why first translation were in 70" years , because all the "scholars" involved were Christians/Judaist...and each one "read" the
    texts through his lenses...
    _Both were wrong...Nag Hamadi texts were so radical that Cause centuries persecution beginning early on first century...until almost
    "today" (cathars, bogomils,etc)

_ Just to "remember", in the Nicea council the roman imperator call all the Representatives from all know religions, cults, magicians,
    to sample a new Religious book for the roman empire control,(because the crescent Christians mob) nobody came out alive until it was finish...
    _The "Revelations" stuff came 400 years! later...because it was considered "Gnostic" that's be called people who read Nag Hamadi.
    And they were right, because the "Revelations" is what we see today reveal to us ( all the dark, nasty stuff that happen today!)

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vicus For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Harmony (21st January 2023), lisalu (10th February 2023), onawah (21st January 2023), Pam (10th February 2023), wondering (27th January 2023)

23. Link to Post #152
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Humanity in Lemuria
    Gigi Young
    124K subscribers

Topics:
    - How the Human Form began and evolved on the earth
    - The Lemurian epoch and the development of humanity
    - The importance of understanding the Human Body as a direct materialization and embodiment of the spiritual hierarchies (angelic hierarchies)
    - The Angelic Hierarchies and their role in the creation of the human body
    - Archangel Gabriel and Archangel Michael and the creation of our organs
    - The human form's natural metamorphosis over the earths 7 epochs

Time Stamps:
    0:00 The metamorphosis of the human form and planet
    7:40 How does the human form materialize, exactly?
    12:00 The Polarian Epoch and the Seed-Germ
    16:46 The Lemurian Epoch as the beginning of the human form as we now know it
    20:56 Cosmic and solar rays impress themselves upon our being guiding the evolution of our body. The angelic hierarchies role in our metamorphosis.
    25:59 Entering the Dream and the Holy Sleepers.
    28:43 The divinity of our body
    36:53 Goethe and the formation of organs through light
    41:18 Anthroposophy (Rudolf Steiner) and the creations of organs through the Archangels
    46:06 Summary

Each breath a gift...

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2023), Bill Ryan (29th January 2023), Casey Claar (27th January 2023), gini (11th February 2023), Harmony (28th January 2023), lisalu (10th February 2023), Pam (10th February 2023), Wind (27th January 2023)

25. Link to Post #153
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Audience Questions (The Spiritual Hierarchies, Fallen Angels & the Shifting of Form & Density)
    Gigi Young
    124K subscribers
    2/2/23

Topics:
    - Why learning deep history and Spiritual Science is necessary
    - How can we properly understand the deep past if the earth and humanity changes conditions over time?
    - The technology of Atlantis
    - Viewing the cosmos as a human cosmos (a spiritual hierarchy) vs. viewing the cosmos as inhuman (a computer/hologram/simulation)
    - The meaning of our sun, the solar plane (other stars) and the solar human (or vulcan stage human)
    - Dehumanizing modern spiritual ideologies (identifying more as an alien than a human being) and the rejection of the earth. Disassociation vs. genuine embodiment.
    - The new organs of perception that are currently developing within the human being
    - The tampering of human genetics during dark ages of the earth (chromosome 2)
    - The apes are a devolution of humanity not the origin of humanity.

Time Stamps
    0:51 What is the practical value of esoteric wisdom?
    18:18 The Earth’s shifting density
    26:15 Atlantis, technology and the Extra-Terrestrial Ideology
    32:32 Do the angels in the angelic hierarchy evolve? The Archangels and the creation of new human organs.
    39:54 Computer Hologram cosmos (inhuman) vs. The Spiritual Hierarchies as the cosmos (human)
    44:44 The prior solar system (our prior developmental scheme). The nature of stars to our consciousness (the solar plane).
    48:23 The rejection of the Earth and humanness in modern spirituality. The rise of disassociation in modern spiritual theory.
    50:31 The new organ that is being developed in humanity currently.
    1:00:20 The tampering of human DNA by ‘angels’ or ‘aliens’.

Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2023), Bill Ryan (3rd February 2023), Dorjezigzag (3rd February 2023), gini (11th February 2023), Harmony (3rd February 2023), lisalu (10th February 2023), Pam (10th February 2023), Wind (3rd February 2023)

27. Link to Post #154
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Holy Venus (The Special Relationship Between Earth & Venus)
    Gigi Young
    124K subscribers

"Holy Venus (the earth’s astral enmeshment with the planets)"

Time Stamps
    0:31 Our earth is not a closed system
    2:55 The planet Venus, the Venus Key and the Mary Soul
    7:43 Venus is the Etheric/Astral Earth
    10:07 The Solar System is a School and Aquarian Age Spirituality (Cosmic Spirituality)
    15:30 The Unprepared Mind
    22:11 They’re not ‘aliens’ nor ‘extra-terrestrials’
    30:33 The Planets and sun are overlayed over the earth (enmeshed astrally with the earth)
    35:15 The Earth/Venus Portal/Stargate
    45:00 Star People, Beings from Other Spheres, Angels, Devas (They are the same phenomenon)
    49:42 Cosmic Alchemy (enmeshment during the planetary rest period (pralaya)
    53:00 Human energy bodies (the planets in the aura)
    57:26 Holy Venus

Each breath a gift...

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2023), Bill Ryan (10th February 2023), gini (11th February 2023), Harmony (10th February 2023), lisalu (10th February 2023), Pam (10th February 2023), Wind (10th February 2023)

29. Link to Post #155
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Gigi Young Ahriman Visions UFO File Musk Myth
    DarkJournalist
    144K subscribers
    SPECIAL PREMIERE FRIDAY FEBRUARY 10, 9PM EST

TRUE & FALSE SPIRITUAL NARRATIVES: EIGHTH SPHERE
    "Please join Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt for this Special Breakthrough Interview with Intuitive Mystic Gigi Young.
    Gigi is at her all-time best showing the deep occult forces operating in Plain Sight in our world to create layers of confusion and false disclosure through misuse of technology. She reveals the gift of the Mystery School knowledge and spiritual awareness vouchsafed for humanity in the 21st Century as an etheric shield against Ahrimanic forces."

Elon Musk
    Ahriman
    UFO File
    Astro-Turfing (False New Age Narratives)
    Mystery Schools
    Eighth Sphere

("Ahriman's gone primetime"-- at the Grammys & the State of the Union-- that discussion starts at about 22 minutes in to the video. )
    Last edited by onawah; 11th February 2023 at 05:07.
    Each breath a gift...

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2023), Bill Ryan (10th March 2023), gini (11th February 2023), Harmony (11th February 2023), lisalu (23rd February 2023), Vicus (10th March 2023), Wind (11th February 2023)

31. Link to Post #156
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Outstanding!
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    That last talk with Gigi Young (in the post above) was outstanding, the best I've heard yet.
    She touches on so many important topics that are in news now and takes them to a very deep level.
    Highly recommended!
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

arwen (11th February 2023), Bill Ryan (10th March 2023), gini (11th February 2023), Harmony (11th February 2023), lisalu (23rd February 2023), Wind (11th February 2023)

33. Link to Post #157
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Venus to Earth (The Souls That Came From Venus)
    Gigi Young
    125K subscribers
    Premieres Feb 23, 2023

Each breath a gift...

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2023), Harmony (23rd February 2023), lisalu (23rd February 2023), Wind (23rd February 2023)

35. Link to Post #158
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The Fallen Angels | Gigi Young
    Gigi Young
    125K subscribers
    Premieres Mar 2, 2023
    Part Two of the 'Venus to Earth' lecture.

Topics:
    - Ensoulment & the Fall of the Angels from Venus.
    - The splitting of the Angels from Venus into two categories: The Ensouled and The Fallen
    - The religion and belief system of the fallen angels and how it continues today
    - The significance of Atlantis and Lemuria for humanity and the Angels from Venus
    - Recognizing and overcoming the fallen belief systems and backwards ideology of the fallen angels in UFOlogy and modern spirituality.

0:11 Developing humanity evolve from a child-like condition to having an “I” or individuality and the spark of mind and self awareness.
    3:20 The Atlantean Epoch and the direct ensoulment of the Angels from Venus. The realization of incredible potential of the human form.
    8:25 The splitting of the Angels from Venus into two groups: The higher angels who graduated into the level of ensoulmet and the Fallen angels who regressed and tried to force their ensoulment.
    22:12 The Fallen Angel Religion (their pattern of behavior in society). The fallen angels desperation to ensoul through damaging/degrading the human genome/form.
    37:00 The embodiment of the anti-christ impulse, or degenerative impulse in the cosmos.
    41:28 The importance of the “I” (self-awareness) in regards to our relationship with beings from other spheres.
    51:44 Ufology and Modern Spirituality’s approach to beings from other spheres and the ancient past. The importance or embodiment in spirituality.

Each breath a gift...

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2023), gini (2nd March 2023), Harmony (2nd March 2023), Wind (2nd March 2023)

37. Link to Post #159
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ensoulment, The Fallen Path and Understanding Inter-Dimensional Contact
    Gigi Young
    3/10/23
    125K subscribers

"Topics
    - The importance of the point of ensoulment in our distant past
    - The cosmos is one large developmental scheme for the soul (physical planets and fixed stars are gates for higher worlds)
    - Delusion and trickery: When beings from the 8th sphere pose as advanced 'aliens' or humanity's progenitors
    - Vulnerabilities when it comes to psychic communication and the need for Spiritual Science to interpret spiritual experiences and develop properly.
    - The danger of spiritual materialism: believing that planets can be 'seeded' and colonized. The escapist desire to abandon the earth and its consequences.

Time Stamps
    0:23 Why this information is important (The two streams, love & fear, regeneration vs degeneration, Christ Impulse path vs. Fallen/Anti-Christ Path)
    5:19 Ensoulment (The 'Inward flip' in the direction of growth and consciousness. The cosmos as our spiritual body)
    7:48 The Planets and fixed stars as developmental schemes related to our own system. Stargates, and the laws of contact.
    13:08 Factoring in the 8th sphere/lower astral plane when discerning contact experiences. Fallen angels in the 8th sphere identify as aliens to trick humanity.
    19:41 The laws and characteristics of Astral earth vs. Material earth in regards to contact and space travel.
    29:00 The popularity of Fallen Angel teachings
    31:50 How inter-dimensional beings communicate and understanding cosmic visions and contact.
    43:10 The delusion of colonizing planets and living in space. The abandonment of ones planet is the abandonment of the Self."

Each breath a gift...

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (10th March 2023), Harmony (10th March 2023), Wind (10th March 2023)

39. Link to Post #160
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Venusians in Atlantis and the Lineage of the Fallen Angels
    Gigi Young
    125K subscribers
    3/16/23

"This is the second part of a two part lecture.
    Time Stamps:
    0:00 Staying human is the marker of advancement today
    1:03 When a planet is in the material phase (death phase) most entities are from the 8th sphere which encloses around the planet. This dynamic does not change until a planet rises out of the material realm. Tulpas and Egregores.
    6:46 Ensoulment is the goal
    12:40 The Fallen Angels reject natural ensoulment in lower forms. The Diverse forms of Atlantis.
    23:21 The Earth human form is the most advanced form in the solar system/cosmos.
    34:04 The long term problem with genetic modification "

Each breath a gift...

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th March 2023), Harmony (17th March 2023), Vicus (17th March 2023)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast