+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 'Fleeing the Ship'? (Alex Jones doesn't support Qanon)

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Default Re: 'Fleeing the Ship'? (Alex Jones doesn't support Qanon)

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Alex Jones has [almost] always been critical of QAnon.

Here's an interesting and detailed 5 minute audio segment from 8 August 2020, in which he lays out what he knows.

There is a guy on Quora who says that he knows who Q is. I'm guessing that he means who the original Q was. This guy, Lance Heffa is very insistent that Q is Suhail Rizvi. Read these posts and the comments by him. He says he's dealt with him personally and has a personal vendetta against him.

https://www.quora.com/Do-U-S-intelli...er/Lance-Heffa

https://www.quora.com/Is-President-T...er/Lance-Heffa

https://www.quora.com/Could-Q-from-Q...er/Lance-Heffa
    "The total number of minds in the universe is one." - Erwin Schrödinger

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Elainie (16th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), Hermoor (15th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,119 times in 21,069 posts

All people who are against Alex Jones (from day 1) in ANY form, shape or level are never up for real honest debate ever ... it boils down to limiting oneself to endless excuses why they not really want to study/hear him out ... and that is okay as long YOU know we know what you are doing ... Justifying yourself to have judgement based upon extreme selective snippets of misrepresentations, assumptions, conjecture, funny memes, shills, exaggerations, people assuming (interpreted) Alex Jones obvious sarcasm as "fact" and when he is serious he supposedly be a "joker" and I can go on and on and on ... how people will always find something to spin it in such a way that justifies willful ignorance of the real bigger picture.

I met Bill Cooper personally in 1993 shook his hand in Wembley Arena London Global Deception Conference ... I respect him but also see his flaws. I listened many of his "Hour of The Time" short wave radio broadcasts and red his book "Behold A Pale Horse" twice in early 1990s.

Then mid-1990s I was also listening to Alex Jones (±25 years ago) even listen to the interview between Bill Cooper & Alex Jones around 1995-1996 ... Studied Waco Massacre explained in great detail by Alex Jones AND Bill Cooper and both made some excellent points and both made mistakes ... that happens when you are human. I never chose sides. I appreciated BOTH of them dearly ... Not assuming everything is flawless & perfect ... but still I was really happy they did what most do not dare to do. When followers of (whistler-blower) Bill Cooper attacked followers of Alex Jones and visa versa I immediately saw the FLAWS on both sides! ... The moment you point that out you are called a: "shill" "controlled opposition" "dis-info agent" etc. etc. So really am used to that kind of crap (cheap assumptions) from day 1 in mid 1990s up to now.

I may be the only Avalonian listened to Alex Jones 2 to 3 hours live shows over 1500 times for more than 20 years not assuming everything I hear "must be true" and part of it is emotional theater and I did not mind ... and I still do not mind because I fully understand and totally get SARCASM ... Dutch people are known for that too by the way ... I also know lot of people hate that ... same for other people using sarcasm to blow of steam.

Keep in mind I study suppressed news & conspiracies since 1990 and had 5 years of research before I started to listening to Alex Jones. I already created my own Radio & TV Shows in Amsterdam organized International Conferences AND was co-founder of Exposure Magazine with 4000+ physical subscribers ... and I gave over 80 Lectures. I did not need Alex Jones to be "awake" but I LOVE to brainstorm with like mined spirits fighting & exposing The New World Order Agenda which at the time were considered "crazy" theories.

Many who know me have heard me saying multiple times: That I find Alex Jones sometimes extremely limited (narrow minded) when he was discussing UFO's to please his "Christian followers". Later he admitted he had to use self-censorship when discussing this controversial topic. As I knew he knows so much more about the UFO Cover Up. Still I forgave/forgive him NOT because I am a "blind follower" but because I can see the (self-imposed) limitations of almost EVERYBODY has walking on this planet.

I remember me calling in to Live Alex Jones radio show multiple times over the years ... I loved it ... that you have that option.

People who think who can do better reaching millions show the way (walk the talk) ... do not wait for AJ or Bill Cooper to "change" their ways ... as everybody is unique with their flaws & mistakes. Was my default response. But most never ever did it is SO EASY to criticize from the side-lines being an armchair-critic.

cheers,
    John Kuhles

... related:

🌐 tinyurl.com/Q-Pros-and-Cons
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 9th July 2021 at 10:13.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

AlaBil (14th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th January 2021), Dorjezigzag (14th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (13th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), graciousb (17th January 2021), Hermoor (15th January 2021), Lunesoleil (15th January 2021), onawah (23rd January 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,330 times in 2,365 posts

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Alex Jones has [almost] always been critical of QAnon.

Here's an interesting and detailed 5 minute audio segment from 8 August 2020, in which he lays out what he knows.

There is a guy on Quora who says that he knows who Q is. I'm guessing that he means who the original Q was. This guy, Lance Heffa is very insistent that Q is Suhail Rizvi. Read these posts and the comments by him. He says he's dealt with him personally and has a personal vendetta against him.

https://www.quora.com/Do-U-S-intelli...er/Lance-Heffa

https://www.quora.com/Is-President-T...er/Lance-Heffa

https://www.quora.com/Could-Q-from-Q...er/Lance-Heffa
    https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-b...ved-in?share=1

Lance thinks he's the Messiah-King of Israel, and hates Trump:

Lance Heffa
    , Civil Engineer at U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (2005-present)
    Answered 11 months ago · Author has 1.2K answers and 221.6K answer views
    What are the biggest cases that Alan Dershowitz has been involved in?

Orenthal J. Simpson double-murder trial, Jefferey Epstein sex trafficking case , and Donald Trump impeachment. He obviously has no moral code regarding who he defends and why.

I hope Adonai punishes him for freeing Trump and getting him off in the U.S. Senate (since now chances he’ll be removed are zero to nil). Thanks for ruining America Alan. You, like your client, put your own selfish foreign interests above those of America’s. Israel is important to us in a bipartisan way, but not as important to us and our Precious America.

You fought hard to recognize the Holocaust and get centers built which recognize it in Jerusalem. Donald Trump is not your Messiah-King. I am, but just as prophesied in the book of Daniel, Israel will follow a false prophet before their Messiah takes the throne, and Mr. Dershowitz unfortunately has enabled them to do just that.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

Hermoor (15th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,848 times in 1,072 posts

It's true that nothing is ever black and white and all shades of grey exist in between.

One of the most outstanding interviews I ever watched was Alex Jones with Aaron Russo. If all the sheeple dropped what they were doing now and watched it , then I figure the world would be a better place.

He's a special case, typically requiring a special filter of discernment for me at least.

Apple juice Alex and his gay frogs, lol. He's definitely one of the more colourful threads in the tapestry.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (15th January 2021), graciousb (17th January 2021), Iancorgi (15th January 2021), onawah (23rd January 2021), scotslad (15th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Thanks

• Q-Anon’ Bears Striking Resemblance to Bolshevik Psy-Op From 1920s Known As ‘Operation Trust’
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Hermoor (16th January 2021), Matthew (23rd January 2021), onawah (23rd January 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: 'Fleeing the Ship'? (Alex Jones doesn't support Qanon)

• The Final Hours of Donald Trump

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th January 2021), Hermoor (16th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,848 times in 1,072 posts

Thank you for posting this John.

I listened to it in full. He pretty much said most of the things that needed saying. Good on him, somebody needed to.

In some ways this might become an even more influential interview than the astounding all-time classic with Aaron Russo.

It's a very cold shower for the QAnoners at any rate. They need not feel too aggrieved, we've all been played at some point. I just hope the many good folks in their number can start anew now with putting their energies in to something genuinely positive.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (17th January 2021), ExomatrixTV (17th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,610 times in 5,381 posts

If this were just a question of voting irregularities by some unscrupulous Americans that was expansive enough to throw the election, it could be argued that it is in the best interest of America to let it go through and prove the fraud on the back end so as not to cause undue allegations of election tampering. Let Biden hang himself with his corrupt cabinet and cronies on the hill. Meanwhile Trump and his team can slowly present the evidence in court and eventually sway the American people with facts and truth. This way he can win back the presidency legally and still run for office again in 2024.

But since this is not about domestic corruption but collusion between foreign governments to influence the American elections, it amounts to an act of war. An act of war cannot be decided by drawn out court proceedings and the presentation of evidence. It must be decisively rooted out and destroyed. And it must be done in secret so that the enemy is unaware. And it must be allowed to run its course, within reasonable parameters, so that the extent of their plans can be ascertained and fully thwarted at the right moment. Maximum discretion for maximal effectiveness.

Trump only had to implement the order, already denoted as a threat by those in the know, and the entire proceedings from then on would be out of his hands. An act of war is a military matter, with military operatives in charge. And with military methods employed and with quick military tribunals presiding over the fate of those facing military justice for acts of treason. Not to mention the retaliation worldwide for all those implicated in aiding and abetting bad actors within the American political structure. Depending on the extent of the collusion, it might require the capitulation of entire governments...
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Akasha (17th January 2021), graciousb (17th January 2021), Jayke (17th January 2021), Merkaba360 (17th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Canada Avalon Member Fellow Aspirant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,595 times in 1,002 posts

Dear Bill

I wish to apologize for claiming that Alex Jones is a proselytizer of the beliefs of QAnon. Clearly, as you have stated, he has sought to distance himself from the group. His own recent declamations denouncing its followers as crazy people have been loud and clear.

I hope, however, that I may be forgiven for my confusion in thinking that he is a follower, when I state that one of his long time core messages is identical to one of the core tenets of QAnon; perhaps its core tenet. Its raison d’etre, even. I am referring to the issue of child abduction and trafficking among demonic cults for the purposes of supplying humans for offerings as sacrifices in Satanic rituals. In my personal research, it is this phenomenon that was/is seminal in the founding of QAnon, and a key reason for why it has grown and flourished. [See any of the writings of Liz Croker] It is this belief that gives the notion of a Dark Cabal its chilling nightmare status. From this horror stems the rest of the claims about the evil practiced by those who exist in the cultures of the “elite”.

In many people’s minds, my own included, QAnon is synonymous with the struggle against satanic child trafficking. Thus, witnessing the passion with which Alex Jones calls for the destruction of the cabal responsible for it, made it easy for me to conflate his message with that of QAnon. He was one of the first, for example, to circulate the story that has come to be known as “Pizzagate”, in which the cabal including Hillary Clinton and John Podesta regularly visited Washington’s “Comet Ping Pong Pizzeria”, descended into its basement dungeon and, after having performed the necessary rituals, consumed the fresh inner organs of kidnapped children. This story was also a mainstay of QAnon purveyors. Jones has since recanted Pizzagate in court, and so avoided the legal consequences of his actions. Once his legal jeopardy eased, though, he reversed his testimony, saying that he now stands by his original claims. So much for integrity.

His ferocious and sometimes unhinged rants against child abduction and cannibalism, though, have remained a staple in his “shows”, casting doubt about the steadfastness of his disavowals of QAnon. Perhaps he draws the line at the notion that John Fitzgerald Kennedy Junior faked his own death and reappeared as “Q” himself. As usual, it’s hard to discern. One has to allow some sympathy for the disappointment felt by the MAGA/QAnon component of Trump's supporters during the convention at which Trump was declared the Republican candidate. The believers had excitedly anticipated that Trump would triumphantly introduce his Vice Presidential running mate, bringing onstage John Kennedy Jr., who would finally reveal himself as "Q".

One of Mr. Jones' most recent exposes of the issue occurred just last fall, a nine minute program in which he used an episode of “Dr. Phil” to introduce the terror of ‘adrenochrome’. In this InfoWars presentation, Jones embeds a large segment (copyright infringement?) of Dr. Phil’s show, in which the mother presents the basis for her alarm over adrenochrome. The resultant irrational behaviour of the mom is what had prompted her daughter to seek the intervention of Dr. Phil.

Dr. Phil tries to counsel the mother and convince her that her daughter is no real danger and that the threat is not real. This position is rejected by Mr. Jones, who instead uses it to further his own false claims of the abduction of children and, in particular, the reason for why the ‘cabal’ needs young human flesh: not only do they eat the organs of the victim, but they harvest a particular body fluid – adrenochrome, considered by the Cabal to be the Fountain of Youth. It is this substance, Jones claims, that is sought by the elite cabal, a group that includes the Clintons, the Gates and the Pope. Oh, and George Soros, of course.

In this episode, Jones covers the topics of

• the Bohemian Grove (he includes a snippet of his own uncover video investigation made 20 years ago, and its links to the cabal

• the ubiquity of human sacrifice and cannibalism by the elite of all cultures throughout the ages, including the ancient charge against Jews of ‘blood libel’

• how the world is awakening to the fact that we are seen as livestock by the cabal, who ritually slaughter and consume our young, virginal children

• how the harvest adrenochrome is use to lengthen their life spans

• Ambrosia, a company started by Dr. Jesse Karmazin, that offered to (for $8 000) fill clients’ veins with the blood of the young

• two manufacturers of epipens, whose contents degrade into adrenochrome, are linked to the Clinton Foundation

• how Democrats favour legislation to allow full term abortions, and whose ulterior motive is to harvest child organs

At the show’s finale, Mr. Jones urges his viewers to spring into action to resist (commit armed insurrection?) the depredations of the cabal, who will institute “The Great Reset” once they have us “dependent, domesticated, desperate” and “disarmed”. And although he has no firearms to offer his viewers so that they can defend themselves during the imminent bloodbath, he DOES have merch for those wishing to buy prepper water and dried food.

Here’s the link to the InfoWars show. It has been archived and is hosted by gazyoung, and was first published at 20:24 UTC on October 17, 2020.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IidyTfr2tgvt/

And I’m not the only one making a connection between child abduction, adrenochrome, and Qanon. Here’s a link to the online essay by Brian Dunning of Skeptoid, followed by a cut and paste of the transcript of his Skeptoid Podcast #70 from October 20, 2020

https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4750

“There's a good reason why the adrenochrome and QAnon conspiracy theories are linked. In his 2018 book Escaping the Rabbit Hole, author Mick West discusses the spectrum on which conspiracy theories lie. Some of them lie at the "more plausible" end of the spectrum, such as the idea of corruption and kickbacks within Big Pharma, that many people can embrace.

At the opposite end are wild claims that we imagine no reasonable person could possibly take seriously, such as the idea of world leaders actually being reptilian aliens wearing electronic disguises. And yet, there are people who do believe that. Each of us has their own line of demarcation that we draw somewhere along the spectrum, and we tend to be more readily accepting of all conspiracy theories that are to the "more plausible" side of that line.

Thus, if a person is willing to believe something as outlandish as the QAnon conspiracy theory — if they draw their line of demarcation that far out at the extreme gibberish end of the spectrum — then it shouldn't be surprising that they'd find the adrenochrome conspiracy to be perfectly sensible. Believers in the adrenochrome conspiracy are, in fact, already pre-qualified by their belief in QAnon, as they are already persuaded that atrocities against children are a routine component of the political left. If you believe in QAnon, then there's nothing outrageous about adrenochrome.

The conspiracies also have the same roots. They both grew out of anti-Semitic threads on the 4chan online community, which is where Q originated. 4chan was also the birthplace of the Pizzagate mythology, in which Democrats and Hollywood elites were said to operate pedophilia and child trafficking rings from the non-existent basement of a pizza parlor.

So far as I could find, the very first adrenochrome post on 4chan was a video (no longer available) titled "Jew Ritual BLOOD LIBEL Sacrifice is #ADRENOCHROME Harvesting". The term blood libel refers to centuries of false accusations against Jews, alleging that they habitually murder Christian children to use their blood in various rituals.

After some five years of moldering in the dark corners of anti-Semitic message boards, in 2019 adrenochrome was finally picked up by InfoWars, that Holy of Holies of alt-right conspiracy mongering. The InfoWars reporter linked EpiPens (emergency injectors containing epinephrine) to the Clinton Foundation (elite Democrats) to a company that was selling transfusions of blood donated by young people as some sort of miracle health scheme.

Interestingly, both companies that manufacture the EpiPen, Mylan and Kaleo, are connected to the Clinton Foundation. Ambrosia, a controversial new startup company, was recently charging eight thousand dollars to fill your veins with the blood of young people.

InfoWars hoped that you would take this connection — so thin they didn't even directly state it — as proof that Democrats and Hollywood elitists were torturing children to drink their blood and get their adrenochrome. The scary thing is it worked; plenty of alt-right conspiracy theorists now fully accept this. Once adrenochrome received InfoWars' stamp of approval, YouTube became a fertile paradise for QAnon believers to freely promote and build on the narrative."

And finally, Bill, if I may be allowed a little space for conjecture and discernment as I connect the dots in this story, I must divulge a personal theory that perhaps Mr. Jones has spent too long immersed in the horror that is child ritual cannibalism. It’s just possible that some aspects of this macabre activity may have lodged somewhere in his subconscious, like a piece of gravel wedged into a new car tire. As something that was worth sampling, perhaps, especially as to how it might provide him relief from his troublesome neighbours. Last spring he threatened his neighbours (quotation below) with his own version of a 'final solution'. I certainly hope he hasn’t mellowed in his aversion to cannibalism, but this recent outburst during one of his infamous rant meltdowns certainly indicates an unhealthy tendency in his thinking. Thus, in a report done by Adam Forgie, Mr. Jones had this to say on his Infowars show of May 1st, 2020 (link directly below)

“I'm starting to think about having to eat my neighbors. You think I like sizing up my neighbor, how I'm going to haul him up by chain and chop his ass up? I'll do it. But, I'm literally looking at my neighbors now and going I'm ready to hang them up and gut them and skin them and chop them up.

You know what? I'm ready. My daughters aren't going to starve to death. I'll eat my neighbors. When my babies come into the equation, I will cook your ass up so fast and I'll tell them: 'Oh, I killed a cow out back, baby.' Here it is because my babies ain't gonna die for your crap, your failure.

I will eat your leftist ass like corn on the cob, I'm ready. I'll barbecue your ass flat. I will eat you. I'll drink your blood. You understand that? I will hang your ass up and cut you into cutlets like a filet mignon and grill your ass before I watch my daughters starve to death. Let me tell you something right now. I swear to God, if it's the last thing I do I'm going to get my hands around your throat."

https://kutv.com/news/nation-world/v...ed-to-his-kids

Such statements point to an irrational mind. Would he actually carry out his threats? Who knows? But I just have this gut feeling.

To sum up my plea, Bill, I hope I’ve offered enough information and background on the linkages between Alex Jones and QAnon to allow you to see how I might have made the connection.

Yours truly,

Brian
    Last edited by Fellow Aspirant; 20th January 2021 at 02:30.
    A human being is a part of the whole, called by us "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separate from the rest—a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

Albert E.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fellow Aspirant For This Post:

Chris Gilbert (20th January 2021), onawah (23rd January 2021), TomKat (20th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2