Thread: Evidence of "Hopium" PsyOps

1. Link to Post #1
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Default Evidence of "Hopium" PsyOps

There have been many reasons why I recently believed that there was hope that what we are seeing is actually the dawn of a new age and that the "Cabal" was being taken down.

Well I severely underestimated their abilities.

https://www.blxware.org

Alleges to have documentation of FBI/CIA/NSA spying on all sorts of organization.

Mind you I should have realized that there is no unified FBI/CIA/NSA group right off the bat, but you could say I fell for it big time.

The evidence I present that shows that all the information is indeed fake is what follows:

On the list of Universities one of the schools listed is
    West University with the city listed as Houston, TX

Well there is no school named "West University"
    West University is a small city in the middle of Houston.

The list is fake...

I would argue that this information supports the idea that there is a Cabal, and leaking data falsely implicating themselves is a great and effective strategy I'll give them that.

It also means they are much smarter than I thought and likely have all their bases covered.

I don't really know what to think, this sucks and it feels like I was foolish to think we could ever break free from the control....

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2022), Harmony (14th January 2021), Lunesoleil (13th January 2021), Matthew (22nd June 2021), norski (13th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021), Patient (20th April 2022), TargeT (14th January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (13th January 2021), thepainterdoug (14th January 2021), TomKat (22nd June 2021), Victoria (25th April 2022)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member waree's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Evidence of "Hopium" PsyOps

There is a West University Elementary school.
    https://www.houstonisd.org/westuniversityes

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2022), chrifri (13th January 2021), Harmony (14th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (13th January 2021), Matthew (22nd June 2021), TelosianEmbrace (13th January 2021), Victoria (25th April 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Aaland Avalon Member Blastolabs's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,352 times in 432 posts

Indeed I hadn't thought of that but every other school on the list is a College, and West University Elementary looks to be in West University the city not Houston, a couple other cities are also listed for that "University"

Labeling it FBI/CIA/NSA also does not really make any sense as if there was a group like this it wouldn't be all three at once...

I'm not sure what these means about the election interference stuff, as they also were discussing that. This has me thinking that the Italy stuff and even the HAMMER SCORECARD stuff could all be fake, or perhaps its purpose was to make me not believe in the fraud?

I don't know I'm too tired to think about it. I had been filled with joy and excitement and relief that the world was really changing in a immense way and now I don't really know.
    I was happy before and content living in shackles but its kinda strange thinking about how the lock downs will likely continue indefinitely and the authoritarian control will continue to grow... Not trying to be negative but I thought we were all entering the golden ages at any moment.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blastolabs For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2022), Harmony (14th January 2021), Matthew (22nd June 2021), sunflower (13th January 2021), TelosianEmbrace (13th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member waree's Avatar
    Thanks

West U elementary school is in Houston TX.

https://www.houstonisd.org/domain/12769

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to waree For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2022), Harmony (14th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (13th January 2021), onevoice (20th April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Hopium, fearanium, outragenese and offendamine are all in over-abundance these days. I suspect they all have been alchemically produced via specific media influenced operations from the base of an extreme amount of frustratogen that has been building up within the residents on the planet's surface.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 13th January 2021 at 21:50.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Anka (14th January 2021), BMJ (20th April 2022), ClearWater (25th April 2022), De Christu (23rd June 2021), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2021), Harmony (14th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021), I am B (22nd June 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (13th January 2021), Kryztian (13th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021), onevoice (20th April 2022), Open Minded Dude (13th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2021), TargeT (14th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Hopium, fearanium, outragenese and offendamine are all in over-abundance these days. I suspect they are all have been alchemically produced via specific media influenced operations from the base of an extreme amount of frustratogen that has been building up within the residents on the planet's surface.
    For sure, DeDukshyn.
    I remember reading some report some years ago, think it was Sorcha Faal, and it was about a huge buildup of a fema camp operation with white vans spotted everywhere and armed uniformed troops patrolling the area and diverting traffic and all!
    Thing it, it was in my town, right near the cabin we were quietly living in! But, alas - despite our very best efforts to find these scary happenings, we never saw a thing... just some turkeys noisily parading by on the edge of the woods in our back yard.
    Last edited by Sue (Ayt); 13th January 2021 at 06:55.
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

12. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th January 2021), BMJ (20th April 2022), ClearWater (25th April 2022), DeDukshyn (13th January 2021), Franny (14th January 2021), Harmony (14th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (13th January 2021), Kryztian (13th January 2021), Matthew (20th April 2022), onawah (16th January 2021), onevoice (20th April 2022), TomKat (14th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    There have been many reasons why I recently believed that there was hope that what we are seeing is actually the dawn of a new age and that the "Cabal" was being taken down.

Well I severely underestimated their abilities.

https://www.blxware.org

Alleges to have documentation of FBI/CIA/NSA spying on all sorts of organization.

Mind you I should have realized that there is no unified FBI/CIA/NSA group right off the bat, but you could say I fell for it big time.

The evidence I present that shows that all the information is indeed fake is what follows:

On the list of Universities one of the schools listed is
    West University with the city listed as Houston, TX

Well there is no school named "West University"
    West University is a small city in the middle of Houston.

The list is fake...

I would argue that this information supports the idea that there is a Cabal, and leaking data falsely implicating themselves is a great and effective strategy I'll give them that.

It also means they are much smarter than I thought and likely have all their bases covered.

I don't really know what to think, this sucks and it feels like I was foolish to think we could ever break free from the control....
    One of the tenancies we all fall into is confirmation bias :

Confirmation bias is the tendency of people to favor information that confirms their existing beliefs or hypotheses.
    Confirmation bias happens when a person gives more weight to evidence that confirms their beliefs and undervalues evidence that could disprove it.
    People display this bias when they gather or recall information selectively, or when they interpret it in a biased way.
    The effect is stronger for emotionally charged issues and for deeply entrenched beliefs.

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (13th January 2021), Blastolabs (14th January 2021), BMJ (20th April 2022), ClearWater (25th April 2022), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th January 2021), Franny (14th January 2021), Harmony (14th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (13th January 2021), Mercedes (13th January 2021), Michi (13th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Moderator Karen (Geophyz)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,882 times in 612 posts

Quote Posted by Sue (Ayt) (here)

Hopium, fearanium, outragenese and offendamine are all in over-abundance these days. I suspect they are all have been alchemically produced via specific media influenced operations from the base of an extreme amount of frustratogen that has been building up within the residents on the planet's surface.
    For sure, DeDukshyn.
    I remember reading some report some years ago, think it was Sorcha Faal, and it was about a huge buildup of a fema camp operation with white vans spotted everywhere and armed uniformed troops patrolling the area and diverting traffic and all!
    Thing it, it was in my town, right near the cabin we were quietly living in! But, alas - despite our very best efforts to find these scary happenings, we never saw a thing... just some turkeys noisily parading by on the edge of the woods in our back yard.
    Do you remember when the rumor went around that the Army or Black Ops would be parachuting into Texas onto peoples land, the rumor was they would be coming down in what is basically my back yard. Never happened. Never saw a Black helicopter or any Army guys parachuting, nor did any of my neighbors. I watched and my prepper neighbors have a tower and they watched and waited.....nothing.
    "If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.” William Blake

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Karen (Geophyz) For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2022), ClearWater (25th April 2022), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th January 2021), Franny (14th January 2021), Harmony (14th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021), Kryztian (13th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2021), Victoria (25th April 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,466 times in 762 posts

Sorcha Faal, & What does it mean ... was flagged a long time ago here at Avalon as very unreliable to say the least !!!!!!

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ramus For This Post:

avid (13th January 2021), Blastolabs (14th January 2021), BMJ (20th April 2022), ClearWater (25th April 2022), Deborah (ahamkara) (13th January 2021), Franny (14th January 2021), Harmony (14th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021), Kryztian (13th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (13th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,622 times in 602 posts

Quote Posted by Blastolabs (here)
    I don't know I'm too tired to think about it. I had been filled with joy and excitement and relief that the world was really changing in a immense way and now I don't really know.
    I was happy before and content living in shackles but its kinda strange thinking about how the lock downs will likely continue indefinitely and the authoritarian control will continue to grow... Not trying to be negative but I thought we were all entering the golden ages at any moment.
    Both are true. The "hopium" was just hopium but at the same time the "cabal" is just as much a product of your imagination as the hopium was, so hopefully they will both cancel each other out and you can escape your self generated psychosis.

That doesn't mean to say that there aren't geopolitical rackets going on all over the place, it's just that our own psychology can tie us up in knots that are far more restrictive and distressing than "the cabal's".

Keep a level head, have a glass of wine, enjoy some music, your family/friends, and resume proceedings (geopolitical spectator sports) once you've pulled out of the nose-dive

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to indigopete For This Post:

Blastolabs (14th January 2021), BMJ (20th April 2022), ClearWater (25th April 2022), Franny (14th January 2021), Gracy (14th January 2021), Harmony (14th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,033 times in 910 posts

Hopium, fearanium, outragenese and offendamine are all in over-abundance these days. I suspect they all have been alchemically produced via specific media influenced operations from the base of an extreme amount of frustratogen that has been building up within the residents on the planet's surface.
    Brilliant, DeDukshyn!
    That puts it into a clearer perspective, like someone creating and selling those all as drugs. So true.

I've never really bought into any of the stray subjects on PA, at least none I can remember. There is so much more alive in real experiences and real experiencers. Once you've gained some of those in your life, it makes all of the distractions and manipulations of emotion so much easier to see for what they are.

Those Q posts, the Corey Goode crap, the many "testimonies" of sham experiencers toyed with here on PA. Even without the insights and well balanced critiques of many subjects entertained here, I wouldn't even take the time. There are many real, verifiable, interesting stories here and elsewhere that I do appreciate for their resonance within me. For me, the critiques and the conversations of believers and skeptics both are usually more interesting.....

I do like a good story, like the first ones from Simon Parkes, but I don't go to his store to buy anything. I'm as optimistic as many, but I don't let it get hijacked. That's why it is so odd that some other friends of mine who seem to be so well balanced carry some of that hopium about this chapter on earth being resolved for the better, and quickly so.

From my living here I don't see that as how the collective consciousness of humanity teaches itself the very deep and long lasting lessons it comes to experience. It usually doesn't even accept or actually, really, beyond the manipulation of hopium's presence in the minds of many, resolutions of deep corruption that quickly. I understand the pattern.

How many do understand the manipulation of timelines in the context of these manipulations and the calculations of those who influence them? More patterns, some easier to see than others. Many of us do have the answers and instantaneous influences upon timelines, yet so many have been trained to suppress them for fear of the cold, the cold that should be embraced in a healthy way.

If it happens, the arrests, the prosecutions, the removal of the inhumane mandates, the immediate opening of the economies, I'll enjoy it immensely. However, I take that same thought and enjoy the fights at hand and all of the beauty and choice that occupies the other 95% of the rest of my day's time. Waiting for things to change should only be a reminder to activate the presence I do have when I can affect change, just by living well. That "just" is the only guarantee of real justice any of us have. I strive to remind myself of this......daily.

As for your phrasing, I'm inspired by the creation of those words. I'll make up my own, but if I use any of yours I'll set them in quotation marks.
    In my love of language, for it's use and abuse both, I always keep all of the many edits I do on all of my posts, even if it is just one word, to see how I can better compose.
    I abhor repetition or copying without notations, yet see repetition in my approach to content, an approach I seek to make better, more concise, more focussed on the core truth, which may lead to laughter..... if I'm at my best.

Thanks for the inspiration, Hymn.
    Last edited by Hym; 14th January 2021 at 02:26.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Anka (14th January 2021), Blastolabs (18th January 2021), BMJ (20th April 2022), ClearWater (25th April 2022), DeDukshyn (14th January 2021), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2021), Franny (14th January 2021), Harmony (14th January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (14th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Hym (here)

Brilliant, DeDukshyn!
    That puts it into a clearer perspective, like someone creating and selling those all as drugs. So true.

I've never really bought into any of the stray subjects on PA, at least none I can remember. There is so much more alive in real experiences and real experiencers. Once you've gained some of those in your life, it makes all of the distractions and manipulations of emotion so much easier to see for what they are.

Those Q posts, the Corey Goode crap, the many "testimonies" of sham experiencers toyed with here on PA. Even without the insights and well balanced critiques of many subjects entertained here, I wouldn't even take the time. There are many real, verifiable, interesting stories here and elsewhere that I do appreciate for their resonance within me. For me, the critiques and the conversations of believers and skeptics both are usually more interesting.....

I do like a good story, like the first ones from Simon Parkes, but I don't go to his store to buy anything. I'm as optimistic as many, but I don't let it get hijacked. That's why it is so odd that some other friends of mine who seem to be so well balanced carry some of that hopium about this chapter on earth being resolved for the better, and quickly so.

From my living here I don't see that as how the collective consciousness of humanity teaches itself the very deep and long lasting lessons it comes to experience. It usually doesn't even accept or actually, really, beyond the manipulation of hopium's presence in the minds of many, resolutions of deep corruption that quickly. I understand the pattern.

How many do understand the manipulation of timelines in the context of these manipulations and the calculations of those who influence them? More patterns, some easier to see than others. Many of us do have the answers and instantaneous influences upon timelines, yet so many have been trained to suppress them for fear of the cold, the cold that should be embraced in a healthy way.

If it happens, the arrests, the prosecutions, the removal of the inhumane mandates, the immediate opening of the economies, I'll enjoy it immensely. However, I take that same thought and enjoy the fights at hand and all of the beauty and choice that occupies the other 95% of the rest of my day's time. Waiting for things to change should only be a reminder to activate the presence I do have when I can affect change, just by living well. That "just" is the only guarantee of real justice any of us have. I strive to remind myself of this......daily.

As for your phrasing, I'm inspired by the creation of those words. I'll make up my own, but if I use any of yours I'll set them in quotation marks.
    In my love of language, for it's use and abuse both, I always keep all of the many edits I do on all of my posts, even if it is just one word, to see how I can better compose.
    I abhor repetition or copying without notations, yet see repetition in my approach to content, an approach I seek to make better, more concise, more focussed on the core truth, which may lead to laughter..... if I'm at my best.

Thanks for the inspiration, Hymn.
    The terms are free to use - until I get the trademarks completed anyway, lol j/k I did open up the periodic table though and tried to get the most fitting names I could.

In response to your questioning how the collective consciousness might be possibly "learning" from all this - well individual consciousness needs to be able to "learn" and unfortunately it is often the most painful experiences that we reflect upon that we learn the most from. I hate to say it, but it might have to get worse before it gets better, judging by the thermometer of individuals reactions, still at this point in time. The collective consciousness is always learning as we learn as individuals, but that learning needs to happen to a critical mass before we recognize change for the better.

Another analogy might be that a boil's deep infection needs to erupt to the surface into a visible pussy wound before it can be cleaned and disinfected, to allow it to fully heal. We are now at a time where that boil is beginning to erupt.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2022), Ernie Nemeth (14th January 2021), Franny (14th January 2021), Harmony (14th January 2021), Hym (14th January 2021), onawah (16th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (14th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

With all these decades and—in the case of the oldest democracies—centuries of broken political promises, you’d think that the public would have caught on to the game by now. But, if anything, recent events have revealed that people are becoming more addicted to this politician-peddled hopium even as the lies and broken promises become ever more ridiculous. . . .

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ShD1jwx5mJtY/

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

BMJ (20th April 2022), Matthew (22nd June 2021), TrumanCash (25th April 2022), wondering (22nd June 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,661 times in 480 posts

MAXtheMAGAnificent.

Could Juan O Savin be a highly sophisticated black hat psy-op? How about Dave at the X22 Report?

A person called “Juan O Savin” has become the de facto ultimate information source for the alternative media when it comes to the goings on with respect to the “white hats” and the exiled Trump Administration which is supposed to still be in control of the U.S. military…at least the Cheyenne Mountain nuclear forces control site, the twelve top combat commanders, and the base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Whoever Juan is, he seems to be quite an impressive guy…he constantly regals us with his inside conversations with Trump intimates at Mar-a-Lago, his amazing stories about his super wealthy friends, his really expensive cars from which he is interviewed while driving to consummate big deals and see super important people, and of course his knowledge of exactly what is going on in the global war for control of humanity that is now being waged full scale. As an international man of mystery, we (the public) have only seen Juan’s face one time when he gave a speech at a patriot conference in Texas, otherwise we are only allowed to look at his very nice cowboy boots while giving static (non-driving) interviews from a grand hotel suite somewhere very special.

Juan is supposed to be firmly on the side of We The People and God in the titanic battle between the forces of good led by Trump and the Patriots (of X22 Report fame), aka the “white hats,” and the forces of evil led by the globalists (Klaus Schwab, George Soros, Bill Gates, the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds, etc.), the Democrats, the ubiquitous Deep State, the Khazarian Mafia, the Vatican, the UN, WHO, and various other global bad actors all of whom want to enslave those of We The People that they do not kill (see “The Great Reset”), aka the “black hats.” Juan tells us that these forces of good and evil are locked in a 5D chess match being played by grand masters on both sides for whom losing is a real death sentence…Casino Royale with guns.

Juan tells us that although the evil side is waging an all out kinetic war with millions and possibly billions of us We The People being killed or maimed from manufactured pathogens, gruesome vaccines, and/or starvation, all while our country, our society, and our way of life are being utterly destroyed…that We The People must remain calm and detached from it all while the war plays out as waged by the white and black hats…that the most that We The People can do is pray for God to intervene on our and the white hats’ behalf. Juan tells us that if we dare to take any kinetic action on behalf of our own interests in this war that we would somehow be playing right into the hands of the black hats and that we must put our complete trust and faith in the hands of the white hats who will not actually win this war until they (the white hats) are sure that at least 80% of We The People are with them. Juan tells us that if the white hats are not assured that 80% of We The People get with “the plan,” that the white hats will not even try to win the war but will simply engage in holding actions against the black hats until We The People get in line. Apparently Juan is telling us that if We The People do not get sufficiently in line according to their metrics, that any failure of the white hats’ plan will be our fault, not theirs…that’s convenient.

Juan tells us that if We The People dare ask what the hell is going on and when will this death and destruction stop, we are told we must endure the death and destruction being set upon us by the black hats as part of “the plan” to save the country and the world. Juan tells us to stop acting like petulant little children and sit down and shut up and eat our vegetables if we want dessert (the return of control of our country to We The People). Juan tells us that We The People are ungrateful snits who have no idea how hard it is for the white hats who are battling for us to save us and the world from the forces of evil. Juan tells us that we must pray to God for divine intervention on the side of the white hats because the white hats probably won’t win unless God intervenes with a supernatural act to cause the ultimate victory as envisioned in “the plan.” So now if “the plan” fails it will not be the fault of the white hats but the fault of We The People for not sufficiently supporting “the plan” and the fault of God for not intervening supernaturally on behalf of the white hats’ execution of “the plan”…that’s really convenient.

Juan tells us that the white hats have made some great moves in the chess game and that although the black hats have made effective counter moves, that there are very few moves left in this ultimate chess game on which our lives at this point hinge…and most of the winning moves are on the white hat side. Juan tells us that the white hats’ winning moves to this point have been primarily in terms of the exposure of how evil the black hats are in grand jury testimony and in general exposure in the alternative media, even though this exposure seems to have had zero impact on the black hats’ execution of their plan, aka “The Great Reset.”

Let me expand on this…so far the black hats have done the following: 1. They have subjected us to a fake pandemic which has allowed them to totally destroy the human rights as citizens of “free” countries across the globe to freedom of movement, freedom of speech, freedom of employment, freedom of association, freedom of religion, freedom of just about everything that are supposed to be our God given rights; 2. They have demanded and coerced billions of us to take an experimental group of drugs to ostensibly fight their fake pandemic, which drugs are not only completely unsafe and ineffective, but are in many cases either permanently disabling and/or deadly; 3. In their quest to reduce the population of the planet to 500 million people from the approximately 7 billion that live today, they are now augmenting their deadly vaccine program with something called Holodomor which is the genocide of a population by starvation…accomplishing this RIGHT NOW by breaking down the global food chain and producing shortages of basic foodstuffs in formerly abundant world markets; 4. They have caused a European hot war that is disrupting energy, food, and trade relationships across the world and may ultimately lead to a global nuclear war which could cost the lives of billions of people and the destruction of societies across the globe; 5. Through subversion of electoral systems, they have overthrown the government of the United States and essentially taken over and subverted the government of not only of the United States but of all of our allies including all of those of Western Europe, the UK, Canada, and Australia and placed them under their fascist style control along with all of the instrumentalities of those governments; 6. They have subverted and now control virtually all of the major global corporations who provide for our food, shelter, energy, transportation, and information and are now using that corporate control to control every aspect of the day to day lives of the world population directly and to depopulate the world through starvation; 7. They have destroyed the power of our military through death jabs, wokeness, and traitorous mismanagement; 8. They have turned our federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies against the citizens of the country, declaring patriots as domestic terrorists and aiding and abetting the globalist enemies of our country; 9. They have allowed our country to be invaded by millions of aliens and are increasing their efforts to aid and abet this invasion so as to destroy the fabric of our society; 10. They are engaging in massive human trafficking and drug trafficking in cahoots with international criminal cartels to cause death and chaos; 11. They are systematically destroying the value of our earnings and savings by debasing our currencies and thereby causing massive inflation that is rapidly thrusting hundreds of millions of middle class families into third world poverty and privation; and, 12. Among many other monstrous acts, they are systematically destroying the underlying cores of western civilization, the nuclear family of one man, one woman, and children born of that adult couple, and the judeo-christian moral ethic. That’s all that the black hats have done and are continuing to do without any evidence of resistance except for what Juan is telling us the white hats are doing which is exposing the black hats’ evil actions enumerated above before some grand juries and in the alternative media. Doesn’t sound like the white hats are anywhere close to winning the chess game or even being in the game at all, but Juan is telling us that we have the black hats on the ropes and there are only a few more moves before the black hats are in checkmate.

I don’t know about you, but to me it almost seems like Juan is an extremely sophisticated black hat psy-op. Juan’s purpose seems to be intended to keep you and me, We The People, who happen to have the means to defend ourselves at the ready to take action against these megalomaniacal psychopaths who are literally killing us every day, sitting on the sidelines doing nothing in our own interest. while we and our country are destroyed. Juan keeps saying that the United States must have a “near death experience” and suffer through an era reminiscent of the Great Depression of the 1930’s AT THE HANDS OF THE BLACK HATS in order to emerge in a condition that restores the country to its former state of greatness. Really? Why is that?

It seems that everyone knows the names and addresses of the people who are the "black hats" and that everyone knows exactly how the black hats are waging war against We The People…we know how they have planned for this moment, we know their strengths and weaknesses, we know their short, medium, and long term war plans, we understand their logistics, and we understand their goals and how they specifically plan to achieve them. We apparently know everything there is to know about these people in order to defeat them NOW. Yet we are told by Juan that we must sit back and allow these evil people to succeed in all their plans…to bring us and our country to a true “near death experience” and then, if the conditions are right and God helps, the white hats will all of a sudden defeat the black hats and we will all live happily ever after. That sounds like a modern CIA written fairy tale to me, one that Juan O Savin is telling masterfully to a largely unsuspecting audience desperate for hope that they and their country might be saved by the remnants of patriots still left in our government working within the "system." Do you really believe this story?

Let’s be honest, these people that we collectively call the "black hats" are clearly decisively winning this war for humanity. There is no evidence that any remaining societal or governmental institution in the United States, Canada, Western Europe, India, and or Australia, alone or in concert, is capable of defeating the new world order/world government/globalist alliance in their quest to institute the Great Reset that will utterly crush western civilization and reduce great nations like the United States of America to techno-fascist-feudal dystopian tyrannies. Whatever power Trump and his people thought they could wield to stop all of this from happening after he recklessly and inexplicably surrendered control to the black hats after the clearly stolen 2020 election, has clearly dissipated. There is no one coming to save us now and “Trump and the patriots” are NOT in complete control, not even close to being in any kind of control as Dave Nazipsode of the X22 Report breathlessly asserts in just about every one of his podcasts.

Stu Cvrk of the RedState website informs us of the Bolsheviks’ “Operation Trust” in the 1920s that sounds a lot like the “Q plan” as follows:

“Operation Trust” was a Bolshevik counterintelligence operation run from 1921 to 1926 aimed at neutralizing opposition [to the Soviet communists] by creating the false impression that a powerful group of military leaders had organized to stop the communists’ takeover.

Sound familiar? Could Juan and Dave and the other “hopium” purveyor’s be black hat collaborators getting us to lay down our arms at the very time when we should be picking them up and saving our own skins and that of our country? All I know is that nothing that these people are saying now adds up. Everything that we see around us makes it obvious that we are totally, completely, and utterly screwed, and yet we are told by these people who claim to be on our side that this is good…this is the way that it has to be in order for it to get better...but they never explain how this is going to work out, and when you ask them how and when it’s going to work out they get mad at you for being petulant and unappreciative. Who would tell us such a thing and why? Who would act like this when challenged?

Do all near death experiences end in life? Most of them end in death. Anyone who would tell you that you must nearly die in order to live must be held in the highest state of distrust. It is probably long past the time that we have to stop listening to these people who claim to have our best interests at heart and take matters into our own hands, whatever that could mean.

Max

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Frankie Pancakes For This Post:

atman (27th May 2023), BMJ (20th April 2022), ClearWater (25th April 2022), Ewan (26th April 2022), Gwin Ru (20th April 2022), Harmony (25th April 2022), Matthew (20th April 2022), Satori (20th April 2022), TrumanCash (25th April 2022)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,729 times in 1,343 posts

Yes, why wouldn't the CIA, NSA, military intelligence, etc, etc, conduct hopium psyops to keep people from actually rising up against the "Great Reset"? After all, they're all about mind control.

I have one friend who was in military intelligence working for the CIA Mockingbird Op until he realized what he was doing. He had a conscience so he quit. They gave him a really hard time about quitting. He has been exposing the psyops ever since.

Gene Decode, for example, has been allegedly exposing the cleaning out of DUMBs by the "white hats". I see no actual evidence of that.

Gene Decode wanted to interview me but I said I communicate via protonmail but he insisted on my using his Gmail account. So here is a guy who allegedly is receiving extremely sensitive and risky information but only uses a Gmail account? We know Gmail and Google feeds information to the CIA, NSA, etc. Gene Decode never shows his face but his voice print is in his videos so "they" know who it is and where he lives, so they know who his sources are if he is legit. Sorry, but I'm not buying it. My former intelligence friend agrees with me.

At one point Gene Decode claimed the he himself had discovered that Nancy Pelosi was trying to escape to a submarine off the Atlantic coast while her clone was taking her place in Congress.

Two of my closest friends are insistent in believing in all this hopium. They've bought into the whole "Q" thing, Real Raw News like "Military Sentences Fauci to Hang!", etc, etc, ad nauseum I can't convince them otherwise.

The Anunnaki have been running the Satan/Savior psyop for thousands of years. I hate to say it but it works to keep people willing to be enslaved.

I am astounded that so many people believe in this hopium. I mean, it's good to have hope, but one must back up the hope with activism to change things instead of relying on "white hats" to save us. I've been trying to wake people since my Deep Underground Base Experience in 1994, but at times I feel like I'm just beating my head against the wall.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

atman (27th May 2023), Blacklight43 (25th April 2022), BMJ (13th January 2023), ClearWater (25th April 2022), Ewan (26th April 2022), Harmony (25th April 2022), Johan (Keyholder) (25th April 2022), Kryztian (25th April 2022), meat suit (25th April 2022), onevoice (25th April 2022), Sue (Ayt) (25th April 2022), Victoria (25th April 2022)

+ Reply to Thread