1. Link to Post #1141
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,221 times in 21,086 posts

Default Re: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

• Trump Praised By CNN & Psaki For Candace Owens Interview: My Response!:

• Candace Owens Suggests Trump Only Touted Vaccines Because He's Too Old To Know How To Find Alternative Sources Online
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 27th December 2021 at 02:01.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), graciousb (28th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), Pam (7th January 2022)

3. Link to Post #1142
    Thanks
    Thanked 78,298 times in 8,660 posts

https://www.rt.com/news/544464-south...eath-protests/

Protests over post-vaccination deaths spread across South Korea

One of the most vaccinated nations on earth is seeing increased public pushback over Covid-19 jabs, as demonstrators in South Korea are demanding accountability for deaths that they blame on the shots.

Demonstrators claiming their family members were killed by Covid-19 vaccines are shown at a rally earlier this month in South Korea. © YouTube / Covid-19 Vaccine Victims and Families Council

Protesters gathered in Busan on Sunday after a similar rally was held in Seoul on Christmas Day. Aggrieved demonstrators held up large portraits of deceased family members – like those typically displayed at funerals in South Korea – and testified as to how their loved ones died soon after being vaccinated against Covid-19.

Dozens of funeral portraits were displayed at Saturday’s demonstration at the government complex in Seoul. Protesters called for the government to identify the causes of adverse reactions and admit that vaccines are to blame.

More than 1,000 South Koreans died shortly after receiving Covid-19 shots, but the government has confirmed a causal connection to vaccines in only a few of those cases. In one of the rare instances where a serious adverse reaction was acknowledged, a nursing assistant was recognized in August as a victim of an industrial accident and awarded government benefits after suffering paralysis in the wake of receiving AstraZeneca’s Covid-19 shot.

Just one week into its rollout of Covid-19 vaccines in late February and early March, South Korea’s Disease Control and Prevention Agency said that seven people had died and 24 had reported serious adverse reactions after receiving their AstraZeneca jabs. The government reportedly began an investigation in August after a teenager with no underlying health conditions died following inoculation with the Pfizer-BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine.

An association called the Covid-19 Vaccine Victims and Families Council has held rallies in several South Korean cities. Demonstrators on Sunday marched from Busan City Hall to Busan National University of Education, Yonhap News reported.

Vaccine safety may become a contentious issue in South Korea’s presidential election. The opposition People’s Power Party last week held a public hearing on vaccine side effects, inviting alleged victims and their family members to offer suggestions for support measures that presidential candidate Yoon Seok-yeol may adopt.

Kim Jong-in, the party’s campaign chairman, reportedly accused President Moon Jae-in’s administration of being indifferent on vaccine damages. The administration has pledged to compensate victims of vaccine side effects, but it’s also the arbiter of whether injuries and deaths are attributed to the jabs. “I think the people have reached a point where they can’t trust the government,” Kim said.

South Korea typically has some of the world’s highest jab rates for various vaccines, and the Covid-19 shots have been no exception. About 83% of South Koreans have been vaccinated against Covid-19, easily the highest rate among G20 nations.
    I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

avid (27th December 2021), Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), Brigantia (27th December 2021), Ewan (27th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2021), graciousb (28th December 2021), Gwin Ru (27th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), melissanederland (27th December 2021), Pam (7th January 2022), Reinhard (28th December 2021), rgray222 (2nd January 2022), Spiral (27th December 2021), syrwong (27th December 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

5. Link to Post #1143
    Language
    Thanks

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (27th December 2021), Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), mountain_jim (27th December 2021), Pam (7th January 2022), Reinhard (28th December 2021), Tintin (28th December 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

7. Link to Post #1144
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,027 times in 2,189 posts

A NY Times Editor Has Died Of A Heart Attack At 49, One Day After Receiving A Moderna Covid “Booster” Shot

Carlos Tejada was married and had two children; he spent his career at the Wall Street Journal before joining the Times in 2016.

In July, he received a Johnson & Johnson DNA/AAV Covid vaccine. He was thankful to get it, per his Instagram page.

Source/Read the full story: https://truthpress.news/news/a-ny-ti...-booster-shot/

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

avid (27th December 2021), Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), Brigantia (27th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), mountain_jim (27th December 2021), Pam (27th December 2021), Reinhard (28th December 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

9. Link to Post #1145
    United States Avalon Member Ratszinger's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,307 times in 1,401 posts

Most of the injuries I think are being caused by people not giving a vaccination properly by aspirating first to be sure they are not injecting it intravenously right into a blood vessel! When this happens if that person is prone for whatever reason to heart conditions he/she could havea reaction from swelling of the heart, (mycocarditis) to a heart attack to bleeding on the brain from micro clots, or clots in the liver and so on! Even the president on natl. TV got his inejction incorrectly by a dufus that simply did not do it the way we were trained! If someone gets a shot and tastes it within seconds the person giving the jab did it wrong it's that simple and they injected it directly into the blood stream which took it right to the heart, right to the neck and yes to the taste buds!! From there it just depends on the person what could or may show up and many times it's nothing and the body filters it out via the lympth nodes and the patient never knows the diff. but many others suffer anything from the flu symptoms right off with lung issues to what I mentioned above! I don't know who trains some of these people giving the jab! Used to be in our day you aspirated first.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Ami (28th December 2021), Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), Brigantia (27th December 2021), Ewan (28th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (27th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), mountain_jim (27th December 2021), Pam (27th December 2021), Reinhard (28th December 2021)

11. Link to Post #1146
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Ratszinger (here)
    Most of the injuries I think are being caused by people not giving a vaccination properly by aspirating first to be sure they are not injecting it intravenously right into a blood vessel! When this happens if that person is prone for whatever reason to heart conditions he/she could havea reaction from swelling of the heart, (mycocarditis) to a heart attack to bleeding on the brain from micro clots, or clots in the liver and so on!
    Thanks Ratz.
    I had read about this problem quite a few months ago.

So are you saying that the vast amount of injuries are being caused because of this?
    Do you think besides this, there are any ill-effects from the jab?

For example, that Israeli video with testimonies from hundreds suffering adverse effects.
    All/most most from improper technique, or something else?

Further to what I just wrote.
    There's a new video out by PressForTruth.ca
    with Dr. Charles Hoffe being interviewed.

He says that 50% of people who get the shots have
    evidence of microscopic blood clots from a blood test
    called the D-diamond.

50% to me sounds like much more than a tiny fraction of
    a percent that are reporting adverse events.
    And also seems to indicate that it is more than simply
    poor jab technique at play here.

Your thoughts?
    Last edited by DaveToo; 27th December 2021 at 21:20. Reason: added last part...

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), Brigantia (27th December 2021), Ewan (28th December 2021), graciousb (28th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), Matthew (28th December 2021), Pam (7th January 2022), Reinhard (28th December 2021)

13. Link to Post #1147
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Most of the injuries I think are being caused by people not giving a vaccination properly by aspirating first to be sure they are not injecting it intravenously right into a blood vessel! When this happens if that person is prone for whatever reason to heart conditions he/she could havea reaction from swelling of the heart, (mycocarditis) to a heart attack to bleeding on the brain from micro clots, or clots in the liver and so on!
    Thanks Ratz.
    I had read about this problem quite a few months ago.

So are you saying that the vast amount of injuries are being caused because of this?
    Do you think besides this, there are any ill-effects from the jab?

For example, that Israeli video with testimonies from hundreds suffering adverse effects.
    All/most most from improper technique, or something else?
    We believe at this time it is mostly related to giving the vaccination improperly injecting it directly into a bloodstream! These people are just jabbing it straight in and I gotta tell you having that legal protection where no one can sue one for vaccine therapy really puts the fix in to make them do it correctly but I seriously doubt that they even know what the definition of aspirating is because no one ever told them! Most all the injuries from the jab I have checked into within my own circle have one thing in common! They all tasted the jab within seconds of getting one of more boosters! One friend of mine, Raymond is now walking around with a heart monitor and they put in a defibulator on him within weeks of the third booster! He tasted that one! None of the others, even the fourth one bothered him at all.
    The genius consistently stands out from the masses in that he unconsciously anticipates truths of which the population as a whole only later becomes conscious! Speech-circa 1937

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

avid (27th December 2021), Bill Ryan (27th December 2021), Brigantia (27th December 2021), DaveToo (27th December 2021), Ewan (28th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), Icare (27th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), Matthew (28th December 2021), mountain_jim (28th December 2021), Pam (27th December 2021), Reinhard (28th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th December 2021), Sunny (27th December 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

15. Link to Post #1148
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 47,754 times in 5,529 posts

Description from the channel:
    More and more people are being injured everyday by taking the Covid-19(84) vaccine which is being under reported and when doctors do report it and ask questions as to the safety of the vaccine they are ostracized and labeled as pushing “vaccine hesitancy”. In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth speaks with Dr. Charles Hoffe and Dr. Stephen Malthouse, two doctors who are currently on a road trip to raise as much awareness as possible about the dangers that come with taking the vaccine

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Eu07HeAhSMVK
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

16. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

avid (28th December 2021), Bill Ryan (28th December 2021), Brigantia (28th December 2021), Ewan (28th December 2021), Gwin Ru (28th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), Matthew (28th December 2021), mountain_jim (28th December 2021), Pam (28th December 2021), Reinhard (28th December 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

17. Link to Post #1149
    Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

It goes so much deeper than just aspirating incorrectly. That might be causing some problems, but the entire vaccination program is much more sinister than just improper administration.

18. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to guenonsbitch For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2021), Brigantia (28th December 2021), DaveToo (28th December 2021), Delight (28th December 2021), Ewan (28th December 2021), gord (28th December 2021), graciousb (28th December 2021), Gwin Ru (28th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), Pam (7th January 2022), Ratszinger (28th December 2021), Reinhard (28th December 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

19. Link to Post #1150
    Thanks

Quote Posted by guenonsbitch (here)
    It goes so much deeper than just aspirating incorrectly. That might be causing some problems, but the entire vaccination program is much more sinister than just improper administration.
    This could very well be true, but at the same time we have to realize that we as a society have never received 'Vaccinations' at this frequency/rate/number however you want to list it. The number of times people are going in for a jab now has increased and with that we get an increase in injury. They not aspriating at all in most of the places where I stood back and watched people get jabbed. So the people either don't know of the risk of injecting into a bloodstream or maybe don't care I don't really know I just know it is not being done as it should be done based on what we learned but granted we have been out of the loop since 02 so it is possible things changed somehow but from what I see the syringe appears to be the same types we used.

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2021), Brigantia (28th December 2021), DaveToo (28th December 2021), Ewan (28th December 2021), gord (28th December 2021), Gwin Ru (28th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), Pam (7th January 2022), Reinhard (28th December 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

21. Link to Post #1151
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 times in 2,398 posts

Most of the injuries I think are being caused by people not giving a vaccination properly by aspirating first to be sure they are not injecting it intravenously right into a blood vessel! When this happens if that person is prone for whatever reason to heart conditions he/she could havea reaction from swelling of the heart, (mycocarditis) to a heart attack to bleeding on the brain from micro clots, or clots in the liver and so on! Even the president on natl. TV got his inejction incorrectly by a dufus that simply did not do it the way we were trained! If someone gets a shot and tastes it within seconds the person giving the jab did it wrong it's that simple and they injected it directly into the blood stream which took it right to the heart, right to the neck and yes to the taste buds!! From there it just depends on the person what could or may show up and many times it's nothing and the body filters it out via the lympth nodes and the patient never knows the diff. but many others suffer anything from the flu symptoms right off with lung issues to what I mentioned above! I don't know who trains some of these people giving the jab! Used to be in our day you aspirated first.
    Hi,

I would like you to expand on the correct procedure, as you were trained, of aspiration. I really did not know what you meant and looking up here did not help me at all.

Thanks.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2021), Brigantia (28th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), Pam (7th January 2022), Ratszinger (28th December 2021), Reinhard (28th December 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

23. Link to Post #1152
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    I would like you to expand on the correct procedure, as you were trained, of aspiration. I really did not know what you meant and looking up here did not help me at all.

Thanks.
    Excuse me for butting in - but when I saw your post I thought you would find this useful - in the first few minutes there is a detailed explanation of how to inject correctly -

Study: Vaccines Being Administered Incorrectly

my own view is that people getting the injection are facing danger from two directions - one - that the injections are not being done properly and - two - the contents are potentially harmful + potentially lethal.... time will tell how the injuries and deaths mount up....

I doubt any government will admit to the incorrect administration causing harm and death because people would be outraged that simple training wasn't given and proper procedures followed...
    Last edited by jaybee; 28th December 2021 at 19:10.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2021), Brigantia (28th December 2021), Ewan (28th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (2nd January 2022), gord (28th December 2021), Gwin Ru (3rd January 2022), Harmony (28th December 2021), Matthew (28th December 2021), Pam (7th January 2022), Ratszinger (28th December 2021), Reinhard (28th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th December 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

25. Link to Post #1153
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,317 times in 4,085 posts

It would be good if it was just badly administered vaccinations in a way. I'm not convinced yet, hospitals and jab centres have different procedures for injections apparently so I read on the internet. I don't know where to start to check if this is true? Anyone got any ideas or know if this is the case?

Quote Posted by Someone on the internet*1
    @JamesLewisGrim2Replying to @mark1854now and @NickPye10
    All intramuscular injections in hospitals are aspirated (to pull back syringe plunger to check not in Vain/Artery)
    They actually state on Covid Vac procedure not to do this, as it's not necessary! Saves time!
    *1 (source)

26. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2021), Brigantia (28th December 2021), Ewan (28th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), Pam (7th January 2022), Reinhard (28th December 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

27. Link to Post #1154
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Quote Posted by Ewan (here)

Thanks.
    Excuse me for butting in - but when I saw your post I thought you would find this useful - in the first few minutes there is a detailed explanation of how to inject correctly -

Study: Vaccines Being Administered Incorrectly

my own view is that people getting the injection are facing danger from two directions - one - that the injections are not being done properly and - two - the contents are potentially harmful + potentially lethal.... time will tell how the injuries and deaths mount up....

I doubt any government will admit to the incorrect administration causing harm and death because people would be outraged that simple training wasn't given and proper procedures followed...
    Thank you for this! It is good to see others awake out there telling on these sinister creeps! I wanted to say something else instead of creeps but there is something less satisfying about it when it censors it out! :-)

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2021), Brigantia (28th December 2021), Ewan (28th December 2021), ExomatrixTV (2nd January 2022), Harmony (28th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), Pam (7th January 2022), Reinhard (28th December 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

29. Link to Post #1155
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Thank you for this! It is good to see others awake out there telling on these sinister creeps! I wanted to say something else instead of creeps but there is something less satisfying about it when it censors it out! :-)
    I made a post about this almost two months ago after seeing
    the video and Dr. Campbell characterizing the practice as:

"disgraceful", "completely unacceptable" and "why don't we do it properly?"

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1461234
    Last edited by DaveToo; 28th December 2021 at 21:13.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2021), Brigantia (28th December 2021), Ewan (28th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), Pam (7th January 2022), Ratszinger (28th December 2021), Reinhard (28th December 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

31. Link to Post #1156
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,317 times in 4,085 posts

Dr Robert Malone is openly calling this vaccination the clot-shot.

Robert W Malone, MD
    @RWMaloneMD
    In short, answer = Blood clots. Which can damage brain, heart, lungs, and every other organ. Pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole got it right when he first called these "clot shots".
    QUOTING...
    Noder of the truth 🛡@NoderOf
    Is there any reason ,why AFTER their pulblic release:
    1) AstraZeneca is withdrawn by UK and EU programs
    2) Moderna is no longer accepted in Sweden/France/etc for <30 yo
    3) JJ is not preferred( vs mrna) in US
    4) mRNA vaccines are used with causion in Japan?
    QUOTING...
    Agnes Wold
    @AgnesWold
    Dr. Robert Malone goes full antivaccine conspiracist - RESPECTFUL INSOLENCE
    https://respectfulinsolence.com/2021...-conspiracist/

Following the twitter thread the conversation has this at it's root:
    https://respectfulinsolence.com/2021/12/17/dr-robert-malone-goes-full-antivaccine-conspiracist/
    (Dr. Robert Malone goes full antivaccine conspiracist, December 17, 2021

--------

Dr. Bhakdi and Dr. Arne Burkhardt have published results of 15 autopsies performed on corpses from people who died from vaccination deaths.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/b...hology-results
    The paper
    This paper, posted on December 10, 2021, On COVID vaccines: why they cannot work, and irrefutable evidence of their causative role in deaths after vaccination by Sucharit Bhakdi, MD and Arne Burkhardt, MD, has been getting some attention lately.

The authors did an autopsy in 15 patients who died (from 7 days to 6 months) after receiving the COVID vaccine and discovered that in 14 of the 15 patients there was widespread evidence of the body attacking itself, something that is never seen before. The heart was attacked in all cases.
    A number of salient aspects dominated in all affected tissues of all cases:
    • inflammatory events in small blood vessels (endotheliitis), characterized by an abundance of T-lymphocytes and sequestered, dead endothelial cells within the vessel lumen;
    • the extensive perivascular accumulation of T-lymphocytes;
    • a massive lymphocytic infiltration of surrounding non-lymphatic organs or tissue with T-lymphocytes.

Lymphocytic infiltration occasionally occurred in combination with intense lymphocytic activation and follicle formation. Where these were present, they were usually accompanied by tissue destruction.
    Last edited by Matthew; 28th December 2021 at 22:38. Reason: corrected formatting for the quoted text

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th December 2021), Brigantia (28th December 2021), Eva2 (29th December 2021), Ewan (29th December 2021), gord (29th December 2021), Gwin Ru (28th December 2021), Harmony (28th December 2021), Icare (28th December 2021), jaybee (28th December 2021), meat suit (29th December 2021), Pam (7th January 2022), Ratszinger (28th December 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

33. Link to Post #1157
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,229 times in 912 posts

Ratzinger, I'm sorry to say that as a nurse I gave hundreds of flu shots, not something I would do again. I and the nurses I worked with always aspirated before injecting the medication. It was just the way it was done and you wouldn't have considered injecting without doing that. It was VERY rare to ever find that you were in a blood vessel. They were given into the muscle high in the arm and it just didn't happen, like almost never. I have no idea how all the many people giving the quacksine are being trained, but I would be very surprised if not aspirating was a significant cause of the injuries we are seeing. Just my opinion.

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Ami (29th December 2021), Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), DaveToo (29th December 2021), Eva2 (29th December 2021), Ewan (29th December 2021), gord (29th December 2021), Harmony (29th December 2021), Icare (29th December 2021), Pam (7th January 2022), Ratszinger (29th December 2021), Sue (Ayt) (29th December 2021)

35. Link to Post #1158
    Language
    Thanks

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), Harmony (29th December 2021), meat suit (29th December 2021), Pam (7th January 2022)

37. Link to Post #1159
    Thanks

I appreciate and value your opinion. But I am now finding several doctors very concerned about this because since telling them about it they have gone to our local Wal-Mart and other places giving the vax and few are aspirating. They may be doing this in your hospital and it sounds like you are trained like we were but the recommendations have indeed changed since we were active and that is covered in that first video I thanked the poster for earlier if you missed it. I've also since that time found this one which is two very credible doctors describing what my wife and I have been seeing. I rather regret not speaking up earlier but with the recommendations changing saying they don't aspirate to 'ease the pain' of the injection, well, that is just terribly wrong in my opinion because as the two here in this video hit on as I did earlier when the patient tastes it you did indeed shoot it intravenously in a blood vessel. It isnt' terribly long and everyone should watch this. These old school guys are far more trustworthy in my opinion than even my present physician who is in her late 20's. I trust them and value their input as well.

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ratszinger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), Brigantia (30th December 2021), Ewan (30th December 2021), Harmony (29th December 2021), meat suit (29th December 2021), mountain_jim (29th December 2021), Pam (7th January 2022), Reinhard (29th December 2021), wondering (29th December 2021)

39. Link to Post #1160
    United States Avalon Member wondering's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,229 times in 912 posts

Anyone who has ever drawn blood for testing knows that getting into a vein is not a simple matter. In that case, of course, you also have to remain in the vein to withdraw the sample. I worked at a health department and annually we would have flu shot clinics involving thousands of people (I now cringe at having been part of that). As I said in my earlier post, it was rare to aspirate blood prior to injecting the vaccine. So how do they do this to such an extent to really influence reaction numbers? I really don't get that, regardless of what intent they even could have to cause harm. Also, btw, aspirating has never been a great source of pain, IMO, and I've been on both sides of the syringe. I know the Pharmacists at the local Pharmacy fairly well, I am going to ask them about their technique and see what they say. A puzzling point...

40. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to wondering For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th December 2021), Brigantia (30th December 2021), DaveToo (29th December 2021), Ewan (30th December 2021), Harmony (29th December 2021), mountain_jim (29th December 2021), Pam (7th January 2022), Ratszinger (29th December 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 141 FirstFirst 1 8 48 58 68 108 141 LastLast