1. Link to Post #1801
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,263 times in 21,088 posts

Default Re: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

• Record Excess Deaths In Europe:
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2022), Harmony (20th September 2022), janette (20th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022), mountain_jim (20th September 2022)

3. Link to Post #1802
    Language
    Thanks

• The Controlled Narrative With Max Igan

• The Controlled Narrative
    Daniel Andrews, Gender Identity, Controlled Opposition, Alex Jones, Controlled Narrative, Dr John Campbell, Max Igan, Class Action Suits

In this episode:
    PLannedilLusion welcomes back Max Igan from THE CROWHOUSE to discuss the controlled narratives that have been injected into the alt media arena. This chat followed on from the 2 news alerts on PLannedilLusion that focused on controlled opposition and how the alt media is being manipulated by actors or pied pipers. This was originally setup to be aired Sunday 18th September, but technical problems forced the LIVE stream to be cancelled. Instead a LIVE stream on PLannedilLusion LIVE is scheduled for Wednesday 21st Sept. 8pm UK, to discuss the latest uploads published on PLannedilLusion that deal with the very sensitive issue of 'Controlled Narratives'

Show Links:
    3 PIED PIPERS AND THE BLIND MICE
    plannedillusion.com/news-alert/3--pied-pipers-and-the-blind-mice

'War On Independent News'
    plannedillusion.com/news-alert/war-on-independent-news

'People Are Dropping Dead Suddenly'
    plannedillusion.com/forum/plannedillusion-news-alert/people-are-dropping-dead-suddenly

'Cause of Death Unknown'
    plannedillusion.com/news-alert/cause-of-death-unknown

'Is the stage being set for a false flag attack to be blamed on alt media platforms?'
    plannedillusion.com/forum/its-all-a-plannedillusion/is-the-stage-being-set-for-a-false-flag-attack-to-be-blamed-on-alt-media-platforms

To Reach Max Igan
    thecrowhouse.com
    BitChute bitchute.com/channel/TheCrowhouse/
    Odysee: odysee.com/@thecrowhouse:2
    Telegram: t.me/thecrowhouseoffical
    TheCrowhouse Banned YouTube Archive on AltCensored:
    altcensored.com/channel/UCegOTmclzjfKuQh0SHflqww

Sound Track:
    'Sanctuary' [Suspense Drama CC-BY Music] - Scott Buckley
    youtube.com/watch?v=OgeKXriwMnA
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2022), Harmony (20th September 2022), janette (20th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022), mountain_jim (20th September 2022)

5. Link to Post #1803
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

• Lawsuit In Germany 🇩🇪 : Astrazeneca Refuses Compensation For Vaccine Damage – Vaccinates Are Themselves To Blame:
    In Germany, more and more lawsuits are now being filed against the pharmaceutical companies behind the controversial Covid vaccines. According to a report from MDR , the most advanced case concerns a 37-year-old man who developed a cerebral thrombosis after his AstraZeneca vaccination.

Doctors readily confirm that it was vaccine damage – but AstraZeneca refuses to pay compensation. The reason: the risk was known – and it was the vaccinee's own fault if he did get the injection…

The pharmaceutical giants, who, with the support of governments around the world, have marketed the side effects-rich Covid vaccines, are making it easy for themselves: countless people have suffered serious health damage after being vaccinated - but the manufacturers are evading their responsibility. It does not matter to them that citizens were forced to get the shot through direct and indirect mandatory vaccination. If the risks of the vaccines were known at the time of vaccination, it is the vaccinee's own fault if he or she did have the preparation injected, they argue, reports Report24.news.

In the case of a 37-year-old man who developed a sinus vein thrombosis after his AstraZeneca shot in May 2021 and, according to his own statement, only survived due to the very prompt action of his doctors, it is clear: the vaccination was responsible for the medical emergency. Several doctors have confirmed this. Wiesbaden lawyer Joachim Caesar-Preller, who represents the 37-year-old, describes the testimony of the medical reports as unequivocal – a rarity in vaccination cases. And yet: AstraZeneca strictly rejects compensation. The MDR report reads:
    “In a letter obtained by MDR, the company emphasizes the “positive risk-benefit ratio” of its vaccine Vaxzevria. The “very low” risk of sinus vein thrombosis with thrombocytopenia was already known at the time of vaccination and was part of the product information. Therefore, one is not obliged to pay compensation, even if such a "very rare risk" occurs in an individual case "unfortunately".

The 37-year-old sued AstraZeneca after it refused an extrajudicial payment and had to advance about 8,000 euros. He is seeking 30,000 euros in damages – a small sum for the pharmaceutical giant, but if all vaccine victims worldwide were to sue for tens of thousands of euros, it would probably put the company in real financial trouble. The case is currently being heard at the regional court in Cologne; the judges ordered an expert to assess whether the vaccination was the cause of the disease and to review the information provided by AstraZeneca “in particular – from a medical point of view at the time – correctly raised the possibility of thrombosis or thrombocytopenia”.

The outcome of the lawsuit is likely to signal: If the vaccine manufacturer is right, vaccinated individuals would ultimately be held responsible for side effects known at the time of vaccination. According to the motto: whoever takes the risk is unlucky if he suffers damage. However, this ignores the fact that there was enormous pressure to vaccinate in Germany at the time and that there would be a legal obligation to vaccinate. Also, in vaccination centres, vaccination buses and most vaccination doctors, correct information was not provided about the risks of the vaccination – Health Minister Karl Lauterbach even repeatedly and widely publicized the Covid vaccination as free of side effects.
    • And then what...?
    Conversely, if the plaintiff wins, it would likely trigger numerous other lawsuits against vaccine manufacturers. Then not only AstraZeneca should dress very warmly…
    • dutch 🇳🇱 (+ Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2022), Gwin Ru (20th September 2022), Harmony (20th September 2022), janette (20th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022), Maybee (1st October 2022), Michel Leclerc (29th September 2022), mountain_jim (20th September 2022), Reinhard (20th September 2022)

7. Link to Post #1804
    Language
    Thanks

• Bill Gates Stopped Trump From Investigating Vaccines:

MSNBC host Chris Hayes unearthed footage of Bill Gates discussing his first meetings with Donald Trump, and in particular Gates discouraging Trump from following the advice of Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to investigate the effectiveness and potential harm of vaccines. Hayes was more interested in dunking on Trump’s ignorance of the difference between HIV and HPV to question why Gates would be so adamantly against an inquiry into vaccines. Jimmy and The Dive’s Jackson Hinkle discuss the nerdy Hayes’ lack of journalistic inquisitiveness or interest in exploring Gates’ conflict of interest over vaccines.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2022), fifi (21st September 2022), Harmony (21st September 2022), janette (20th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022), mountain_jim (20th September 2022)

9. Link to Post #1805
    Language
    Thanks

the pure predictable madness called "the new normal" normalizing insanity 24/7

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2022), Harmony (21st September 2022), janette (20th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022)

11. Link to Post #1806
    Language
    Thanks

• Rand Paul: This Is The Biggest Coverup In The History Of Science:

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2022), fifi (21st September 2022), Harmony (21st September 2022), janette (20th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022), mountain_jim (20th September 2022)

13. Link to Post #1807
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,125 times in 332 posts

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd September 2022), ExomatrixTV (28th September 2022), Harmony (22nd September 2022), janette (28th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022)

15. Link to Post #1808
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,847 times in 2,592 posts

Having noted 2 family members and 1 close friend, along with other acquaintances suddenly dealing with new, or returned, aggressive cancers that had been in remission (all vaxxed), it was interesting to see them print this account in The Atlantic.

DID A FAMOUS DOCTOR’S COVID SHOT MAKE HIS CANCER WORSE?
    A lifelong promoter of vaccines suspects he might be the rare, unfortunate exception.

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/...cancer/671308/

"On september 22 of last year, Michel Goldman, a Belgian immunologist and one of Europe’s best-known champions of medical research, walked into a clinic near his house, rolled up his sleeve, and had a booster shot delivered to his arm. He knew he’d need it more than most.

Just a few weeks earlier, Michel, 67, had been to see his younger brother, Serge, the head of nuclear medicine at the hospital of the Université Libre de Bruxelles, where both men are professors. Michel was having night sweats, and he could feel swollen lymph nodes in his neck, so his brother brought him in for a full-body CT scan. When the images came through to Serge’s computer they revealed a smattering of inky spots, bunched near Michel’s left armpit and running up along his neck. It was cancer of the immune system—lymphoma.

Given his own area of expertise, Michel understood this meant he’d soon be immunocompromised by chemotherapy. With another winter on the way—and perhaps another wave of SARS-CoV-2 infections—that meant he had just a narrow window of opportunity in which his body would respond in full to COVID vaccination. Having received two doses of Pfizer the prior spring, Michel quickly went to get his third. If he was about to spend months absorbing poison as he tried to beat a deadly cancer, at least he’d have the most protection possible from the pandemic.

Within a few days, though, Michel was somehow feeling even worse. His night sweats got much more intense, and he found himself—quite out of character—taking afternoon naps. Most worryingly, his lymph nodes were even more swollen than before. He conferred with Serge again, and they set up another body scan for September 30, six days before Michel was scheduled to start his cancer treatment. Once again he sat in the radiology waiting room while his brother waited for the pictures to appear on his computer.

Serge’s bushy eyebrows furrowed when he spoke with Michel after having seen the scans. (“I will always remember his face, it was just incredible,” Michel told me.) The pictures showed a brand-new barrage of cancer lesions—so many spots that it looked like someone had set off fireworks inside Michel’s body. More than that, the lesions were now prominent on both sides of the body, with new clusters blooming in Michel’s right armpit in particular, and along the right side of his neck.

When Michel’s hematologist saw the scan, she told him to report directly to the nearest hospital pharmacy. He’d have to start on steroid pills right away, she told him. Such a swift progression for lymphoma in just three weeks was highly unusual, and he could not risk waiting a single day longer."
    More of the Story at Link
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th September 2022), DaveToo (27th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (28th September 2022), fifi (28th September 2022), Gwin Ru (27th September 2022), Harmony (28th September 2022), janette (28th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022), mountain_jim (27th September 2022)

17. Link to Post #1809
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (28th September 2022), fifi (28th September 2022), Gwin Ru (27th September 2022), Harmony (28th September 2022), janette (28th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022), mountain_jim (28th September 2022), muxfolder (2nd October 2022), pyrangello (27th September 2022)

19. Link to Post #1810
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,992 times in 2,110 posts

they missed bob saget, ray leotta , hank arron, larry king, marvin hagler.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (28th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Harmony (28th September 2022), janette (28th September 2022), Johnnycomelately (28th September 2022), mountain_jim (28th September 2022), muxfolder (2nd October 2022)

21. Link to Post #1811
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,583 times in 1,594 posts

A few days ago I got some news about a friend has passed away, it was days after he took his fourth booster, his family still do not relate the event of his death, as far as I can tell he was in good shape in his earlier 60 was doing long walks almost every day, good diet, no heart problems or anything else.. was just like that, "they said" it was a blood clot in the autopsy. (unfortunately not even that rang the bell for them).

Well folks, before I was only hearing/reading about cases of people dying from the jab, unknown people to me, but now I started to have news of people that I know personally dying "probably" from the jab..

I have the impression that this number will escalate pretty quickly in the next 6 months or so.. not only because it is happening around my circle, but people I know talking the same thing.. I hope I am wrong.

By now I have confirmed cases of people that I know personally, getting really sick

- friend from Australia is in total bad shape, he took all the jabs, he looks like a 90 years old man and he is 50 something (heart and liver issues).
    - a guy from UK is in bad shape developed liver issues right after been jabbed for the third time.
    - a Norwegian guy took 4 jabs and now has terrible pains and shaking hands and legs very often, has to live on painkillers.
    - a couple Thai friends having a hard time too, they were in good shape before vaccines.
    - a teacher, blaming the entire thing, took 2 jabs and said no more for him, huge headaches and fever very often, lost his job due to that.
    - my auntie got blood circulation issues after taking only 1 jab, now she is aware and won't take it anymore.

Also heard quite a few cases from people that I know, they say someone just dropped dead out of blue, and then again hearing the same thing after days someone else just dropped dead.

Another experience happened right in front of me, a woman driving her bike, stopped on the semaphore and just dropped on the road, I helped her to stand up and moved her on the sidewalk, because she could not walk, she was in bad shape for what I can tell.. vaccines??? I don't know I didn't ask her, I just helped her and went off on my way.

Strange things happening lately, how long will it take for the mass wake up and see through all this ****?? It is almost like someone cast a spell on the mass and they are now just like zombies, dazed and confused!!!
    Last edited by palehorse; 28th September 2022 at 12:13.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

atman (1st October 2022), Bassplayer1 (28th September 2022), Bill Ryan (28th September 2022), ClearWater (4th October 2022), DaveToo (28th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (28th September 2022), fifi (29th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Harmony (29th September 2022), janette (28th September 2022), leavesoftrees (29th September 2022), mountain_jim (28th September 2022), muxfolder (2nd October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (28th September 2022), Sunny (28th September 2022)

23. Link to Post #1812
    Language
    Thanks

• New Science Shows Trace Amounts Of Covid-19 mRNA Found In Breast Milk:

Rebel News' Tamara Ugolini examines alarming new research that shows small amounts of mRNA from COVID-19 vaccines has been found in breast milk.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2022), fifi (29th September 2022), Harmony (29th September 2022), janette (28th September 2022)

25. Link to Post #1813
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

CDC Has 4 Days to Release Data on COVID Vaccine Injuries Collected via V-safe App, Court Rules
    [/B]
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    CDC Has 4 Days to Release Data on COVID Vaccine Injuries Collected via V-safe App, Court Rules
    09/26/22
    By Michael Nevradakis, Ph.D.
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...b-230b85c71cda

"A federal court in Texas is giving the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention until Friday to release the first batch of data on adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination collected by the agency via its V-safe app.

A federal court in Texas is giving the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) until Friday to release the first batch of data on adverse events following COVID-19 vaccination collected by the agency via its V-safe app.

The order by the U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas-Austin Division follows a series of lawsuits filed by the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN), an Austin-based nonprofit “focused on the scientific integrity of vaccines and [the] pharmaceutical industry.”

According to ICAN, the court order requires the CDC to release the first batch of 19 months’ worth of data collected from millions of participants who reported adverse events related to COVID-19 vaccination via the V-safe app between Dec. 14, 2020, and July 31, 2022.

In all, the CDC will be required to release more than 137 million health V-safe entries.

The CDC describes V-safe as a smartphone app that “provides personalized and confidential check-ins via text messages and web surveys,” enabling users to “quickly and easily share with CDC how you, or your dependent, feel after getting a COVID-19 vaccine.”

According to the CDC, “This information helps CDC monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines in near real time,” adding that the purpose of the V-safe app “is to rapidly characterize the safety profile of COVID-19 vaccines when given outside a clinical trial setting.”

Public will ‘see for themselves the actual self-reported data’

The data collected via the V-safe app is “collected, managed, and housed on a secure server by Oracle,” with only the CDC having “access to the individualized survey data.”

Oracle’s access is limited to “aggregate deidentified data for reporting.”

This distinction led to the main thrust of ICAN’s lawsuits against the CDC. ICAN argued that “based on the CDC’s own documentation, the data submitted to V-safe is already available in deidentified form (with no personal health information) and could be immediately released to the public.”

ICAN submitted three Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests for the deidentified data collected via V-safe, “in the same form in which Oracle can currently access it.”

However, ICAN said, the CDC “had apparently not read its own documentation regarding V-safe” and refused ICAN’s requests, claiming “information in the app is not deidentified.”

Even when ICAN clarified its FOIA request to specifically ask for “all data deidentified after [emphasis original] it was submitted to the V-safe app,” the CDC “administratively closed this request stating it was duplicative of the original request.”

ICAN responded by suing the CDC in federal court in December 2021, via its attorney, Aaron Siri, for the release of this data.

Siri also represented Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency, the organization that sued the U.S. Food and Drug Association (FDA) for the release of data from the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine trials — a lawsuit that was successful.

Following a new FOIA request by ICAN in April 2022, for the release of “all data submitted to V-safe since January 1, 2020,” and the CDC’s subsequent refusal, ICAN filed a second lawsuit in May 2022.

ICAN said these successive refusals on the part of the CDC came “despite the CDC’s ability to immediately release this deidentified data pursuant to its own protocol,” based on the claim that “the information in the app is not deidentified.”

ICAN commented on the significance of the ruling, stating in a press release:

“This is a huge win for ICAN and for the American public, who will finally start to be able to see for themselves the actual self-reported nationwide data about the safety of the COVID-19 vaccines.”

Brian Hooker, chief scientific officer for Children’s Health Defense, called the ruling an “absolutely huge development.”

Hooker told The Defender:

“This is an absolutely huge development and I’ll be waiting with anticipation as the V-safe data are released.

“With CDC’s reluctance to release this information, one can only imagine that it will not reflect well on the whole COVID-19 vaccination program, especially given irregularities seen with VAERS [the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System] reporting and the shifting narrative of the CDC regarding COVID-19 guidance.”

Hooker has faced similar obstacles to those encountered by ICAN when requesting data from the CDC. He said he “submitted a FOIA for the V-safe pregnancy data early in the process and was denied.”

“I’m glad that Aaron [Siri] and ICAN stuck with it,” Hooker said. “I can only think of the lives that could have been spared if the CDC would have been forthcoming with this information in the first place.”

The data collected via the V-safe app is distinct from the data submitted to VAERS. ICAN described the distinction:

“The FDA and CDC have admitted their existing safety monitoring program, VAERS, was incapable of determining causation and therefore unreliable.

“The CDC has therefore deployed a new safety monitoring system for COVID-19 vaccines called V-safe, and now claims that these ‘vaccines are being administered under the most intensive vaccine safety monitoring effort in U.S. history.’”

Historically, VAERS has been shown to report only 1% of actual vaccine adverse events."
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

avid (28th September 2022), Bill Ryan (29th September 2022), DaveToo (28th September 2022), ExomatrixTV (29th September 2022), fifi (29th September 2022), Gwin Ru (28th September 2022), Harmony (29th September 2022), janette (28th September 2022), Kryztian (29th September 2022), Michel Leclerc (29th September 2022)

27. Link to Post #1814
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

• Excess Deaths Among Children In Europe Soar Following Vaccine Rollout For Younger Age Groups

Europe has experienced a significant increase in excess deaths among children ever since the European Medicines Agency (EMA) granted Pfizer’s Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine an emergency use authorization for use in younger age groups.

According to an investigation conducted by the Expose, between week 22 of 2017 and week 37 of 2021, the average number of excess deaths among children aged 0 to 14 was 169.65. From week 22 of 2021 to week 37 of 2022, the number of excess deaths among children of the same age soared to 1,224. (Related: COVID-19 vaccines are killing shocking numbers of doctors in Canada).

What this means is that there has been a 630 percent increase in excess deaths among children aged zero to 14 across Europe since the EMA authorized the use of COVID-19 vaccine for children aged 12 to 15 in May 2021.

The Expose’s investigation also sought to figure out the increase in excess deaths since the start of the year and it found that there have been 542 reported excess deaths among children aged zero to 14 across Europe from the start of the year up to week 33.

By the end of 2021, the European Union began rolling out the Pfizer vaccine for children aged five to 11. Children aged 12 and over have also even been offered booster doses. Not surprisingly, the rate of excess deaths following the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines for children five and above has gone up another notch.

From 2018 to 2021, the average number of excess deaths among children from the start of those years up to week 33 of each year equates to 63.4. This means that excess deaths among children throughout 2022 so far represent a 755 percent increase compared to the 2018 to 2021 average.
    • Europe Investigating Cause Of Increase In Excess Deaths
    The Expose first published the results of its investigation into the official mortality figures in Europe at the end of August. Around three weeks following the release of this initial investigation, the European Mortality Monitoring (EuroMoMo) bulletin for week 33 of 2022 admitted that “all-cause mortality for participating European countries show elevated excess mortality.”

EuroMoMo is a weekly monitoring board operated by the Statens Serum Institut, a Danish research institute, with input from epidemiologists with data from 28 partner organizations located in 24 countries all over the continent. EuroMoMo’s week 33 bulletin was the first time any European public health or mortality monitoring board ever admitted that excess mortality rates in Europe were increasing beyond reasonable standards.

Three weeks later, the board once again admitted that “estimates of all-cause mortality for the participating European countries show elevated excess mortality.” Furthermore, the board admitted that excess deaths among children was increasing and that it was conducting an investigation into why.

“Since mid-2021, the accumulated level of mortality in Europe in the age group of 0-14 years seems to have increased,” wrote the board. “The possible explanations are being investigated.”

The writers at the Expose noted that they aren’t holding much hope “that the authorities will ever admit that these deaths are occurring because of the COVID-19 injections.”

“The fact these excess deaths have only occurred since the EMA first approved the COVID-19 vaccine for children will most likely just be another ‘coincidence’ to add to the long list of ‘coincidences’ that have occurred since early 2020,” they wrote.

Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines at Vaccines.news.

Watch this episode of the “Health Ranger Report” as Dr. Judy Mikovitz explains to Mike Adams how glyphosate is making the COVID-19 vaccines more dangerous.
    Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/48465d3a-7fc9-40dc-8eb5-5eb5b1c45a36

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (29th September 2022), Bill Ryan (29th September 2022), ClearWater (4th October 2022), fifi (30th September 2022), Harmony (2nd October 2022), janette (29th September 2022), pueblo (29th September 2022), Reinhard (2nd October 2022)

29. Link to Post #1815
    Language
    Thanks

• Dr. Naomi Wolf: On CCP's Control of Covid Vaccine, FOIA Requests Prove Vaccine Was Tested in China:

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2022), fifi (30th September 2022), Harmony (2nd October 2022), janette (4th October 2022), mountain_jim (1st October 2022)

31. Link to Post #1816
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Canadian actress Jennifer Gibson diagnosed with Bell's Palsy.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Bill Ryan (29th September 2022), Gwin Ru (29th September 2022), Harmony (2nd October 2022), janette (4th October 2022), mountain_jim (1st October 2022), Sue (Ayt) (29th September 2022)

33. Link to Post #1817
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Quote Posted by happyuk (here)
    Canadian actress Jennifer Gibson diagnosed with Bell's Palsy.

When was this video made?

Found it was over a year ago. People were harmfully manipulated. IMO this could be part of why mass formation developed as people emotionally embraced the actions expected no matter how bad the effects they experience.

Last edited by Delight; 30th September 2022 at 01:23.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st October 2022), fifi (30th September 2022), Gwin Ru (1st October 2022), happyuk (30th September 2022), Harmony (2nd October 2022), janette (4th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st October 2022)

35. Link to Post #1818
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,430 times in 8,339 posts

VACCINE HOLOCAUST: Hundreds of thousands of “fully vaccinated” people are dying WEEKLY, official government reports indicate

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-09-...fizergate.html

In case you have not figured it out yet, the real plandemic was never some airborne virus. It has always been the so-called “vaccines,” the contents of which are now killing hundreds of thousands of people weekly, according to the latest government data.

The “fully vaccinated” are the walking dead, carrying around with them a damaged immune system plagued by spike proteins and other deadly toxins that are overwhelming health systems with sick and dying patients.

You will not hear about this on the “news,” of course, because it tells a much different story than the one being propagated by the powers that be, which want us all to believe that the jabs are “saving lives.” The truth is that the jabs are massively depopulating the world right before our very eyes.

The number of daily calls for ambulances in England, as one example, are now so high in number that the system there is having trouble sending emergency first responders to every case. Hospitals are also becoming overwhelmed with patients suffering from post-jab illnesses, leaving few, if any, hospital beds for anybody else.

CDC: Myocarditis risk 133 times higher among fully jabbed

The National Health Service (NHS), according to a freedom of information request, has confirmed that the number of heart-related emergencies doubled in 2021 compared to 2020 and prior. In 2022 so far, the number is still going parabolic as the long-term impact of the jabs runs its course.

We know from the latest data charts – you can see them at GlobalResearh.ca – that ambulance calls continue to increase month after month with no end in sight.

Many of these calls are for younger people, just to be clear, and not just for the elderly. Young people who would otherwise be fit as a fiddle are now debilitated with a damaged heart, which in many cases results in heart attack or stroke.

Excess deaths are also skyrocketing as injection spike proteins accumulate inside people’s bodies and form clots that, in many cases, end up resulting in death.

Keep in mind that when hospitals first shut down due to the “virus,” what they were actually doing was going on vacation. There was never really an illness outbreak of any considerable magnitude until after Operation Warp Speed was launched, unleashing hell on the world.

Now, thanks to the shots, hundreds of millions of people are walking health time bombs that are going off seemingly at random. And health care systems are unable to handle all of them.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has known about the heart-damaging effects of the shots for quite some time. It published a study back in January highlighting the fact that people who get injected for the Fauci Flu are 133 times more likely than the non-jabbed to develop myocarditis.

“This means Covid vaccination increases the risk of suffering myocarditis by a shocking 13,200%,” reported Global Research.

“Eventually, myocarditis weakens the heart so that the rest of the body doesn’t get enough blood. Clots can then form in the heart, leading to a stroke or heart attack. Other complications of the condition include sudden cardiac death.”

“There is no mild version of myocarditis, it is extremely serious due to the fact that the heart muscle is incapable of regenerating. Therefore, once the damage is done there is no rewinding the clock.”

According to the Office for National Statistics (ONS) in the United Kingdom, excess deaths in the age of Operation Warp Speed are off the charts, specifically among the partially or fully injected. The unvaccinated, meanwhile, show no such effects.

The latest news about Fauci Flu shots can be found at ChemicalViolence.com.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

36. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

avid (2nd October 2022), Bill Ryan (1st October 2022), fifi (2nd October 2022), Gwin Ru (1st October 2022), happyuk (1st October 2022), Harmony (2nd October 2022), Maybee (1st October 2022), Reinhard (2nd October 2022)

37. Link to Post #1819
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,430 times in 8,339 posts

CLAIM: Covid vaccines have already killed 20 million people and injured over 2 billion worldwide

https://www.naturalnews.com/2022-09-...-billions.html

Peeling back the layers of deception and obfuscation reveals a shocking truth that may not be all that shocking to our informed readers: Covid-19 “vaccines” are injuring and killing far more people than the government is letting on.

Estimates compiled from pieced-together data suggest that as many as 20 million people worldwide have died so far from the shots, while another 2.2 billion have suffered injuries – and we are only just getting started.

In the coming months and years, these figures will balloon even higher as lingering spike proteins progressively damage the bodies of the “fully vaccinated,” leaving them prone not only to every illness that comes along (autoimmune disease) but also to deadly clots (i.e., myocarditis and pericarditis).

It requires a bit of digging to come up with the aforementioned figures as governments work overtime to keep all pertinent data hidden, or at least confusing. The way post-injection injuries and deaths are calculated varies from country to country and even from municipality to municipality, making it difficult to come up with accurate numbers.

The safety and effectiveness claims for the shots are also highly skewed, one way being how “cases” of the Fauci Flu are determined. All throughout the scamdemic, illnesses and deaths were falsely attributed to the “virus” so that later the injections could be framed as the “cure.” (Related: Excess deaths are noticeably higher than normal in countries where jab uptake was high.)

Covid “cases” are orders of magnitude higher in the post-injection era compared to pre-Operation Warp Speed

In 2020 before the official launch of the vaccines under Donald Trump, the annualized rate of covid “cases” was around 70 million – and keep in mind that the official definition of a “case” is still just as murky today as it was at the beginning of the plandemic.

Following the launch of Operation Warp Speed, the annualized number of covid cases increased nearly fivefold to 330 million. The annualized mortality rate also increased from 1.7 million pre-Operation Warp Speed to 2.9 million post-Operation Warp Speed.

This is significant because it shows that the shots are not “saving lives” as is still being claimed. The opposite is actually true as many more people are getting sick and dying in the injection era.

“Rather than a 95% (or 91% in the trials) reduction in cases and deaths, there has been a 370% INCREASE in the annualized case rate,” writes Peter Halligan on his Substack. “Annualized Deaths have INCREASED by 180%.”

Halligan looked at data in the government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) to come up with the 20 million dead and 2.2 billion injured figures. Since VAERS only captures a very small percentage of actual vaccine-related adverse events, Halligan extrapolated true figure estimates using multiplication.

The “butcher’s bill from the battlefield,” as he calls it, points to these figures being far more accurate than anything the government or Big Pharma are admitting. And were these figures to spread widely across the population, there would surely be a whole lot of angry folks with a lot of questions for the powers that be.

Dr. David Martin believes that by 2028, roughly 700 million people will have died from covid injections. Of this, 100 million are estimated to occur just within the United States, stripping the country of about one-third of its total population.

“The bullets used in ‘the Spike Wars’ are the injections – fired by Big Pharma at an unsuspecting civilian population,” Halligan writes.

“Casualties are becoming more and more obvious – even the MSM, social media, health regulators, medical professionals, Hollywood propagandists etc. are dropping like flies. There will be an epiphany soon.”

More of the latest news about Fauci Flu shots can be found at ChemicalViolence.com.

Sources for this article include:

PeterHalligan.substack.com

PeterHalligan.substack.com

NaturalNews.com
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

38. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

atman (1st October 2022), avid (1st October 2022), Bill Ryan (1st October 2022), fifi (2nd October 2022), Gwin Ru (1st October 2022), Harmony (2nd October 2022), janette (4th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st October 2022), Maybee (1st October 2022), mountain_jim (2nd October 2022), Reinhard (2nd October 2022)

39. Link to Post #1820
    Wales Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,243 times in 942 posts

Astonishing. Lost her 13 year old nephew to an enlarged heart and yet still encourages her friend's youngster to get jabbed. You couldn't make it up.

Click image for larger version

Name:	vaxx3.png
Views:	22
Size:	592.5 KB
ID:	49678

40. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to happyuk For This Post:

Anu Raman (2nd October 2022), avid (2nd October 2022), Bill Ryan (4th October 2022), ClearWater (4th October 2022), fifi (2nd October 2022), Gwin Ru (4th October 2022), Harmony (2nd October 2022), janette (4th October 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st October 2022), Kryztian (2nd October 2022), mountain_jim (2nd October 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 141 FirstFirst 1 41 81 91 101 141 LastLast