Page 18 of 141 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 68 118 141 LastLast

Thread: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

1. Link to Post #341
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Spellbound (here)
    Hi Bill, I just sent you the small clip from the Senate Hearing for which it was confirmed that all the animals died during initial testing. It's a very small clip..lasting only 1 minute. I see that Dora above has found the full hearing (thx Dora), which, imo would be much more relevant. Interesting how You Tube is deleting these type of videos when it should benefit all to know the truth.

Dave - Toronto
    Excellent, thx. Here it is:

https://projectavalon.net/Senate_Hea...imal_Tests.mp4

On the Highwire on Thursday Dr. Fleming was the first segmentIt was the proof that bioweapons were being developed between US and China labs all supported by NIH grants. He has the paper trail that proves Fauci's lies.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Anna70 (15th May 2021), Annacarl (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), fifi (15th May 2021), Gwin Ru (15th May 2021), Harmony (15th May 2021), Ivanhoe (15th May 2021), janette (15th May 2021), Mashika (15th May 2021), Philippe (16th May 2021), Reinhard (15th May 2021), RunningDeer (15th May 2021), Spellbound (15th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th May 2021), Sunny (15th May 2021), Tintin (4th June 2021), TomKat (15th May 2021)

3. Link to Post #342
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,097 times in 118 posts

Quote Posted by Mashika (here)
    Quote Posted by chrifri (here)
    Just a couple days ago, one of my best friends got the vaccine, specifically the Chinese one, yesterday she almost died, fortunately she is able to pay for private doctors and she was attended at her home, she made it through the night, with extreme high fever and other symptoms like irregular heartbeat and dehydration, she almost died at some point in the early morning. Shes 30 and was perfectly fine a day before the vaccine
    That is interesting. If I am correct, there are 2 Chinese vaxxs. Did she have the Sinovac vaccine?
    It was the CanSino vaccine, i did not know there were two but just confirmed with her
    Thanks Mashika. It seems that the CanSino vaccine (medical treatment) is gene based as well and if I understand the information on the following link https://cen.acs.org/pharmaceuticals/...OVID-19/98/i21correctly, CanSino uses a similar technology as Johnson&Johnson and Astra Zeneca, which might explain the problems your friend had. Did you hear about any experiences with the Sputnik V vaccine

according to the report on the following link, it seems that CanSino is a adenovirus-vectored vaccine similar (although a different adenovirus) to Astra Zeneca and Johnson&Johnson and apparently as well the Sputnik V. https://www.scmp.com/news/china/scie...elf-blood-clot
    Last edited by chrifri; 15th May 2021 at 01:33.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chrifri For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Harmony (15th May 2021), Ivanhoe (15th May 2021), janette (15th May 2021), Mashika (15th May 2021), Pam (15th May 2021), Reinhard (15th May 2021), RunningDeer (15th May 2021), Sunny (15th May 2021)

5. Link to Post #343
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

There is a part 2 as well. You will find it under senate Comitee for State Affairs on 05/06/21.. it is a few hours long, but well worth it..

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dora For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Harmony (15th May 2021), janette (15th May 2021), Mashika (15th May 2021), Pam (15th May 2021), RunningDeer (15th May 2021), Spellbound (15th May 2021)

7. Link to Post #344
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,830 times in 3,335 posts

Just a couple days ago, one of my best friends got the vaccine, specifically the Chinese one, yesterday she almost died, fortunately she is able to pay for private doctors and she was attended at her home, she made it through the night, with extreme high fever and other symptoms like irregular heartbeat and dehydration, she almost died at some point in the early morning. Shes 30 and was perfectly fine a day before the vaccine
    That is interesting. If I am correct, there are 2 Chinese vaxxs. Did she have the Sinovac vaccine?
    It was the CanSino vaccine, i did not know there were two but just confirmed with her
    Thanks Mashika. It seems that the CanSino vaccine (medical treatment) is gene based as well and if I understand the information on the following link https://cen.acs.org/pharmaceuticals/...OVID-19/98/i21correctly, CanSino uses a similar technology as Johnson&Johnson and Astra Zeneca, which might explain the problems your friend had. Did you hear about any experiences with the Sputnik V vaccine?
    Hi, yes, lots of my friends got Sputnik and no side effects i know so far

Another interesting thing is, my friend's mom, who is around 52 or so, got the same shot the same day, and she's perfectly fine, no side effects at all. But my friend went from being very active swimmer and full of energy to almost diying in one day, and now being unable to stand on her own feet for 10 minutes, like if she was 90, shes better now but still recovering. Thats just crazy, the way it hits some people so bad while leaving others untouched

That we don't hear bad things about Sputnik doesn't necessarily mean is 100% safe, so I'm still going to wait. Unfortunately will have to travel soon and may not have a choice, i dont really know and it's very worrying since i have some health issues already and who knows.. What a bother, honestly
    Last edited by Mashika; 15th May 2021 at 01:31.
    Tired

8. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), chrifri (15th May 2021), Chris Gilbert (15th May 2021), greybeard (15th May 2021), Harmony (15th May 2021), Ivanhoe (15th May 2021), janette (15th May 2021), Pam (15th May 2021), Reinhard (15th May 2021), RunningDeer (15th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th May 2021), Sunny (15th May 2021)

9. Link to Post #345
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks Mashika. It seems that the CanSino vaccine (medical treatment) is gene based as well and if I understand the information on the following link https://cen.acs.org/pharmaceuticals/...OVID-19/98/i21correctly, CanSino uses a similar technology as Johnson&Johnson and Astra Zeneca, which might explain the problems your friend had. Did you hear about any experiences with the Sputnik V vaccine?

Another interesting thing is, my friend's mom, who is around 52 or so, got the same shot the same day, and she's perfectly fine, no side effects at all. But my friend went from being very active swimmer and full of energy to almost diying in one day, and now being unable to stand on her own feet for 10 minutes, like if she was 90, shes better now but still recovering. Thats just crazy, the way it hits some people so bad while leaving others untouched

That we don't hear bad things about Sputnik doesn't necessarily mean is 100% safe, so I'm still going to wait. Unfortunately will have to travel soon and may not have a choice, i dont really know and it's very worrying since i have some health issues already and who knows.. What a bother, honestly
    Thanks Mashika. What you mention about your friend 30 years old, having had problems and her mother, 52 years old, without problems, to me seems the same as the German/American doctor Sucharit Bhakdi was explaining, which is that the jab seems to have a stronger negative impact on those with a strong immune system (mostly younger individuals) due to some kind of enhancement of the reaction caused by the jab/vaxx

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chrifri For This Post:

Anna70 (15th May 2021), Bassplayer1 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), greybeard (15th May 2021), janette (15th May 2021), Mashika (15th May 2021), Pam (15th May 2021), Reinhard (15th May 2021), RunningDeer (15th May 2021)

11. Link to Post #346
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Thanks Mashika. What you mention about your friend 30 years old, having had problems and her mother, 52 years old, without problems, to me seems the same as the German/American doctor Sucharit Bhakdi was explaining, which is that the jab seems to have a stronger negative impact on those with a strong immune system (mostly younger individuals) due to some kind of enhancement of the reaction caused by the jab/vaxx
    In your personal opinion, could it be an attempt to weaken newer generations, so as to shorten their lifes or somehow make them weak and dependant on a health system that keeps them alive longer.

The way i see it happening, is that if i dont move soon to a "friendly" country, eventually i will be thrown out of here, and depending on the covid passport thing, i wont have a choice anymore. Meaning i can only flight out if i can prove i gotthe vaccine, which may kill me before i can even get to the plane

It does look like "they" are making sure all loopholes and roads are closed for non conforming people

For example, trip back home is around 20 hours of flight, which i can't possibly handle, so i have to make at least two stops in between, will i be required to have the covid passport to land and stay on one of those countries? I have to plan where and when to land? And how long i can stay? I know yhat arriving in Moscow will require me to get tested, but as far as i know right now, i dont need to be vaccinated to get there, unless one of the countries in between require it, then i don't have choices

I rather go to Cuba until i figure it out

This is a bad situation, and i know im not the only one feeling the roads getting closed like that
    Last edited by Mashika; 15th May 2021 at 05:26.
    Tired

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), greybeard (15th May 2021), janette (15th May 2021), Pam (15th May 2021), Patient (15th May 2021), pyrangello (16th May 2021), Reinhard (15th May 2021), RunningDeer (15th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (15th May 2021), Sunny (15th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

13. Link to Post #347
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

57 Top Scientists And Doctors Release Shocking Study On COVID Vaccines And Demand Immediate Stop to ALL Vaccinations

https://en-volve.com/2021/05/08/57-t...-vaccinations/

There is too much TEXT to post it all here with links etc
    Im positive we are winning bit by bit

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

avid (15th May 2021), Bassplayer1 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), Elainie (15th May 2021), janette (16th May 2021), jaybee (15th May 2021), Mare (15th May 2021), Pam (15th May 2021), Patient (15th May 2021), pyrangello (15th May 2021), ronny (15th May 2021), RunningDeer (15th May 2021), Spellbound (17th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

15. Link to Post #348
    Language
    English
    Thanks

10,570 DEAD 405,259 Injuries: European Database of Adverse Drug Reactions for COVID-19 “Vaccines”

(there is a lot more info on the website --Chris)

by Brian Shilhavy
    Editor, Health Impact News

The European database of suspected drug reaction reports is EudraVigilance, which also tracks reports of injuries and deaths following the experimental COVID-19 “vaccines.”

Here is what EudraVigilance states about their database:

This website was launched by the European Medicines Agency in 2012 to provide public access to reports of suspected side effects (also known as suspected adverse drug reactions). These reports are submitted electronically to EudraVigilance by national medicines regulatory authorities and by pharmaceutical companies that hold marketing authorisations (licences) for the medicines.

EudraVigilance is a system designed for collecting reports of suspected side effects. These reports are used for evaluating the benefits and risks of medicines during their development and monitoring their safety following their authorisation in the European Economic Area (EEA). EudraVigilance has been in use since December 2001.

This website was launched to comply with the EudraVigilance Access Policy, which was developed to improve public health by supporting the monitoring of the safety of medicines and to increase transparency for stakeholders, including the general public.

The Management Board of the European Medicines Agency first approved the EudraVigilance Access Policy in December 2010. A revision was adopted by the Board in December 2015 based on the 2010 pharmacovigilance legislation. The policy aims to provide stakeholders such as national medicines regulatory authorities in the EEA, the European Commission, healthcare professionals, patients and consumers, as well as the pharmaceutical industry and research organisations, with access to reports on suspected side effects.

Transparency is a key guiding principle of the Agency, and is pivotal to building trust and confidence in the regulatory process. By increasing transparency, the Agency is better able to address the growing need among stakeholders, including the general public, for access to information. (Source.)

Their report through May 8, 2021 lists 10,570 deaths and 405,259 injuries following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots:

COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414)
    COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH
    COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19)
    COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S)

A Health Impact News subscriber in Europe ran the reports for each of the four COVID-19 shots we are including here. This subscriber has volunteered to do this, and it is a lot of work to tabulate each reaction with injuries and fatalities, since there is no place on the EudraVigilance system we have found that tabulates all the results.

Since we have started publishing this, others from Europe have also calculated the numbers and confirmed the totals.*

Here is the summary data through May 8, 2021.

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine Tozinameran (code BNT162b2,Comirnaty) from BioNTech/ Pfizer: 5,368 deaths and 170,528 injuries to 08/05/2021

12,435 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 54 deaths
    8,551 Cardiac disorders incl. 636 deaths
    62 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 4 deaths
    4,828 Ear and labyrinth disorders incl. 3 deaths
    153 Endocrine disorders
    5,413 Eye disorders incl. 9 deaths
    37,167 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 270 deaths
    115,627General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 1719 deaths
    279 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 24 deaths
    4,047 Immune system disorders incl. 25 deaths
    12,099 Infections and infestations incl. 589 deaths
    4,142 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 72 deaths
    8,904 Investigations incl. 196 deaths
    2,961 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 109 deaths
    59,217 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 58 deaths
    194 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 11 deaths
    73,4 Nervous system disorders incl. 535 deaths
    231 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 9 deaths
    83 Product issues
    7,002 Psychiatric disorders incl. 81 deaths
    1,143 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 82 deaths
    1,241 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 2 deaths
    16,257 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 619 deaths
    18,516 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 46 deaths
    564 Social circumstances incl. 9 deaths
    142 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 9 deaths
    9,851 Vascular disorders incl. 197 deaths

Total reactions for the experimental mRNA vaccine mRNA-1273(CX-024414) from Moderna: 2,865 deaths and 22,985 injuries to 08/05/2021

1,047 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 19 deaths
    1,674 Cardiac disorders incl. 301 deaths
    8 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
    535 Ear and labyrinth disorders
    29 Endocrine disorders incl. 1 death
    793 Eye disorders incl. 4 deaths
    4,952 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 100 deaths
    16,192 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 1255 deaths
    98 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 6 deaths
    587 Immune system disorders incl. 4 deaths
    1,906 Infections and infestations incl. 151 deaths
    1,042 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 53 deaths
    1,395 Investigations incl. 68 deaths
    670 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 58 deaths
    7,143 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 58 deaths
    60 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 11 deaths
    9,617 Nervous system disorders incl. 294 deaths
    62 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
    11 Product issues
    1,118 Psychiatric disorders incl. 45 deaths
    383 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 32 deaths
    135 Reproductive system and breast disorders incl. 1 death
    2,822 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 255 deaths
    2,901 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 22 deaths
    214 Social circumstances incl. 9 deaths
    131 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 16 deaths
    1,526 Vascular disorders incl. 100 deaths

Total reactions for the experimental vaccine AZD1222/VAXZEVRIA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19) from Oxford/ AstraZeneca: 2,102 deaths and 208,873 injuries to 08/05/2021

6,221 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 86 deaths
    8,504 Cardiac disorders incl. 261 deaths
    83 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders incl. 2 deaths
    5,774 Ear and labyrinth disorders
    174 Endocrine disorders incl. 2 deaths
    9,158 Eye disorders incl. 7 deaths
    62,739 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 99 deaths
    158,518General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 604 deaths
    319 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 18 deaths
    2,135 Immune system disorders incl. 8 deaths
    12,002 Infections and infestations incl. 138 deaths
    4,991 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 33 deaths
    11,441 Investigations incl. 38 deaths
    7,621 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 31 deaths
    93,094 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 24 deaths
    178 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps) incl. 5 deaths
    125,892Nervous system disorders incl. 318 deaths
    128 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions incl. 1 death
    64 Product issues
    10,895 Psychiatric disorders incl. 17 deaths
    1,976 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 20 deaths
    2,519 Reproductive system and breast disorders
    18,411 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 228 deaths
    26,202 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 13 deaths
    475 Social circumstances incl. 4 deaths
    431 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 14 deaths
    10,653 Vascular disorders incl. 131 deaths

Total reactions for the experimental COVID-19 vaccine JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S) from Johnson & Johnson: 235 deaths and 2,873 injuries to 08/05/2021

79 Blood and lymphatic system disorders incl. 7 deaths
    169 Cardiac disorders incl. 22 deaths
    3 Congenital, familial and genetic disorders
    45 Ear and labyrinth disorders
    3 Endocrine disorders incl. 1 death
    110 Eye disorders incl. 1 death
    783 Gastrointestinal disorders incl. 6 deaths
    2,071 General disorders and administration site conditions incl. 67 deaths
    20 Hepatobiliary disorders incl. 1 death
    35 Immune system disorders
    140 Infections and infestations incl. 6 deaths
    117 Injury, poisoning and procedural complications incl. 2 deaths
    507 Investigations incl. 11 deaths
    56 Metabolism and nutrition disorders incl. 6 deaths
    1,348 Musculoskeletal and connective tissue disorders incl. 9 deaths
    4 Neoplasms benign, malignant and unspecified (incl cysts and polyps)
    1,852 Nervous system disorders incl. 32 deaths
    5 Pregnancy, puerperium and perinatal conditions
    4 Product issues
    116 Psychiatric disorders incl. 2 deaths
    35 Renal and urinary disorders incl. 3 deaths
    29 Reproductive system and breast disorders
    366 Respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal disorders incl. 18 deaths
    172 Skin and subcutaneous tissue disorders incl. 1 death
    20 Social circumstances incl. 1 death
    80 Surgical and medical procedures incl. 10 deaths
    502 Vascular disorders incl. 29 deaths

https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/10570...d-19-vaccines/

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

atman (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), chrifri (15th May 2021), fifi (15th May 2021), janette (16th May 2021), mountain_jim (15th May 2021), Reinhard (15th May 2021), RunningDeer (15th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

17. Link to Post #349
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

In your personal opinion, could it be an attempt to weaken newer generations, so as to shorten their lifes or somehow make them weak and dependant on a health system that keeps them alive longer.

The way i see it happening, is that if i dont move soon to a "friendly" country, eventually i will be thrown out of here, and depending on the covid passport thing, i wont have a choice anymore. Meaning i can only flight out if i can prove i gotthe vaccine, which may kill me before i can even get to the plane

It does look like "they" are making sure all loopholes and roads are closed for non conforming people

For example, trip back home is around 20 hours of flight, which i can't possibly handle, so i have to make at least two stops in between, will i be required to have the covid passport to land and stay on one of those countries? I have to plan where and when to land? And how long i can stay? I know yhat arriving in Moscow will require me to get tested, but as far as i know right now, i dont need to be vaccinated to get there, unless one of the countries in between require it, then i don't have choices

I rather go to Cuba until i figure it out

This is a bad situation, and i know im not the only one feeling the roads getting closed like that

To me it seems that the mRNA/DNA jabs are to weaken the immune system for all having accepted the jabs. What the younger generations might affect more than the older ones, might be that the jabs can cause infertility.

What are friendly countries? In my opinion there are no friendly countries anymore. The pressure on those not complying with the "plan" is and was enormous and therefore those that tried to do the best for its citizens, had to give up and to follow the "plan". Some that did not follow the plan ended up badly.

It seems that some countries will require covid passports soon. The EU seem to have plans to require covid passports for travels starting sometime in the second semester of this year, probably as early as July. Other countries will follow the EU soon. So maybe sometime from July on, traveling without covid passport will become difficult or even impossible. Hope you can make your trip and return home safely before it gets more complicated

Recently I thought about Cuba as well. Not as a choice to live there, but I wondered why the Cubans did not develop their own vaccine. Cuba is known to have well trained doctors and they seem to have some drugs they developed themselves and which apparently are excellent.

About vaccines, I hope I will not have to get one. However, if I would be forced (by whatever or whomever) and I would have the choice, I would go for the Sputnik V and maybe the Sinovac. I am not advocating for any of the 2 (or the others), but I think in the worst case, at least you live in a place that uses the vaxx that I believe is the best. I might be wrong with my opinion. Unfortunately it is easier for me to find information about the mRNA/DNA jabs. I would love to find out more about the Sputnik V and Sinovac and possible side effects of both. The only information I found is either from the developers themselves or from media that from a geopolitical point of view cannot and will not give positive reviews to products in general and vaccines in particular from Russia or China
    Last edited by chrifri; 15th May 2021 at 13:44.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to chrifri For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), fifi (15th May 2021), gord (15th May 2021), greybeard (15th May 2021), janette (16th May 2021), Mashika (16th May 2021), mountain_jim (15th May 2021), Reinhard (15th May 2021), RunningDeer (16th May 2021), Sunny (15th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #350
    Language
    English
    Thanks

IS THE CDC HIDING VACCINE FAILURES?
    THE HIGHWIRE
    Del Bigtree

https://www.bitchute.com/video/IGK29eoSOuMF

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/IGK29eoSOuMF
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th May 2021 at 15:38. Reason: embedded the video

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), fifi (15th May 2021), graciousb (16th May 2021), janette (16th May 2021), Kryztian (16th May 2021), Mashika (16th May 2021), mountain_jim (15th May 2021), Reinhard (15th May 2021), RunningDeer (16th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

21. Link to Post #351
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Sputnik V and other Russian coronavirus vaccines: what is known about them?

https://www.dw.com/ru/sputnik-v-i-dr...7mpIp1GmFp2-PI

(Can be translated from Russian)

Please look further and get out of your confusion saying "I have to travel and may not have a choice"
    I also read somewhere : "As long as most people think their holiday travel is more important than their freedom, humanity is lost beyond repair"

Down in this article it says that the Sputnik vax is very similar to the (dangerous) AstraZeneca. I suspect it is just the same and we do not have an idea how the vax world is being positioned everywhere and functioning as a fraudulent cartel with different names . Neighter Putin nor Trump can put a stop to it, probably because of all the contracts that bind their countries.

Some persons like your friend get direct severe reactions , others nothing (for the time being). We do not know if placebos are also circulating to increase the trust and get everybody to accept receiving the more dangerous second dose.

I know you are the inventors of the Russian Roulette but it's about time to invent another game .
    Last edited by Philippe; 15th May 2021 at 20:04.

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

avid (15th May 2021), Bassplayer1 (15th May 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), chrifri (15th May 2021), gord (15th May 2021), janette (16th May 2021), Mashika (16th May 2021), Reinhard (15th May 2021), RunningDeer (16th May 2021), Sunny (16th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

23. Link to Post #352
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,495 times in 32,928 posts

This is a vaccine injury, so it belongs here. But it might also belong on the Why humans are unintelligent thread.

It was posted on this vaccineimpact.com article.

The degree to which some people are quite unable to figure out what the heck is happening may kill them — and in some cases, it will.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th May 2021 at 22:39.

24. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (16th May 2021), chrifri (15th May 2021), Eva2 (15th May 2021), gord (15th May 2021), graciousb (16th May 2021), greybeard (16th May 2021), I am B (16th May 2021), janette (16th May 2021), Mashika (16th May 2021), mountain_jim (15th May 2021), pyrangello (16th May 2021), RunningDeer (16th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th May 2021), TomKat (15th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021), Yoda (16th May 2021)

25. Link to Post #353
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,111 times in 2,424 posts

And these people vote and procreate—but perhaps not for much longer.

26. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (16th May 2021), Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), gord (15th May 2021), greybeard (16th May 2021), happyuk (16th May 2021), janette (16th May 2021), Mashika (16th May 2021), Pam (16th May 2021), pyrangello (16th May 2021), RunningDeer (16th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th May 2021), TomKat (15th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

27. Link to Post #354
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)

Please look further and get out of your confusion saying "I have to travel and may not have a choice"
    I also read somewhere : "As long as most people think their holiday travel is more important than their freedom, humanity is lost beyond repair"

Down in this article it says that the Sputnik vax is very similar to the (dangerous) AstraZeneca. I suspect it is just the same and we do not have an idea how the vax world is being positioned everywhere and functioning as a fraudulent cartel with different names . Neighter Putin nor Trump can put a stop to it, probably because of all the contracts that bind their countries.

Some persons like your friend get direct severe reactions , others nothing (for the time being). We do not know if placebos are also circulating to increase the trust and get everybody to accept receiving the more dangerous second dose.

I know you are the inventors of the Russian Roulette but it's about time to invent another game .
    Deutsche Welle (DW), as Germany’s international broadcaster, cannot be considered as independent information source although they themselves claim to be unbiased, which I doubt, especially as Germany is part of the NATO led Russian bashing over the past month and years. Likewise, RT is not an independent information source neither.

Russian Roulette. I never thought about trying to find out if the Russian Roulette indeed is from Russian origin. Are Hamburgers really form Hamburg origin or Frankfurters from Frankfurt etc? So just a name does not mean it is in fact the origin. But because of your remark, I checked Wikipedia. Of course, one could as well discuss if Wikipedia is a trustworthy source or not. Some people would argue it is not. In any case, Wikipedia makes the following comment "Russian refers to the supposed country of origin, and roulette to the element of risk-taking..............". So according to Wikipedia, Russia is the supposed country of origin. So maybe it is, but maybe it is not.

Who knows, maybe at some point in the near future we will hear about the Covid Roulette. 10 take the Pfizer/Moderna/Astra Zeneca/Janssen jabs, 7 will be gone in the next 2 to 3 years, 3 are lucky because either their personal immune system is excellent or the jab was a placebo. The 10/7 would correspond to the deagel 2025 forecast regarding the reduction of the total population in the US from 2018 to 2025. The European Covid Roulette might be 10/5 (as well based on the deagel foreast).
    My remark about the Covid Roulette is by no means meant to be funny or to make jokes about the actual situation. On the contrary, the whole thing seems to be an action forced on us, but with a lot worse chance for a positive outcome than the Russian Roulette.
    Not to my liking for sure.
    Last edited by chrifri; 16th May 2021 at 01:14.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to chrifri For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2021), gord (15th May 2021), greybeard (16th May 2021), janette (16th May 2021), Mashika (16th May 2021), mountain_jim (16th May 2021), Philippe (16th May 2021), RunningDeer (16th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th May 2021), wondering (15th May 2021)

29. Link to Post #355
    On Sabbatical
    Language
    None
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)

You dont understand and are making unfounded assumptions

I DON'T have a choice, because my visa will run out soon and then i will be expelled from the country, there is no pleasure travel. I even said "unfortunately" and "i could not survive a 20+ hour flight". You think im going willing?

If you are going be thrown out, without option, and you are sent to a country that requires the passport, you won't have a choice but to go theough the vaccination point. Dont you see the problem?

That's why i specifically said "the roads are closing" until the only choice available is going through the vaccination point, regardless of you being able to survive the vaccine or not

The reality of that situation becoming true seems to escape you, while governments are actively looking for making it true.

Off topic but please consider

"
    - You can’t travel without the vaccine
    + It’s ok, i won’t travel then
    - Your Visa expired, you need to leave the country, but in order to do that, you must take the vaccine, all destination countries require us to vaccinate you first
    + I don’t like to, can i stay and renew my Visa?
    - No, you must leave and enter another country, request a new Visa and then stay there until it gets approved or rejected . Otherwise you will be sent to your home country if you refuse to leave and we can’t acommodate you anymore. It’s the law
    + If i go to another country, can i come in again without taking the vaccine?
    - No, we require your vaccine passport to come back in, it’s a requirement for a Visa on our country
    "

Also FYI, all Russians, must leave the country once their Visa expires, there is NO option to remain inside the country without a valid Visa while the new one arrives or otherwise, you must leave. At that point, if you can't comply with requirements, you won't be able to come back, simple as that

If you work through a company here, and you are fired, you must leave the country
    If you are a student, and you quite or are expelled, or you finish your studies, you must leave the country
    If you live here, but work and are paid from your own, or other country (you work for a foreing company without local offices on this country) Or, are sent money from home monthly, which you must declare through the bank, and that money stops coming through, you must leave the country
    If you break the law in any way, or get politically involved in ANY local or unrelated to your country political issues, and get found out, you must leave the country
    If your Visa status changes, "you were here but working for a foreign company" and now "you are living here but not working and receiving monthly money from your home" then you have to leave the country and stay outside until you get a new non worker Visa, you can't use the one you had when you were working here
    If you invested on a business a lot of money and you got a Visa due to that, and that business closes doors, you leave the country

Simple rules, unbreakable. Break one of them and you will never be able to get back in any possible way

You think it's all a pleasure trip? You will either get the vaccine and either die or get complications later on, or you will be arrested, then get the vaccine and either die or get complications later on, that's how Fascist states work.

"Everything is within the Laws" - "Their Laws"

Just the idea of "vaccination points" should give you a glimpse of what this really means, in the end
    Last edited by Mashika; 16th May 2021 at 02:26.
    Tired

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mashika For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2021), Cara (3rd July 2021), gord (16th May 2021), greybeard (16th May 2021), happyuk (16th May 2021), I am B (16th May 2021), janette (16th May 2021), mountain_jim (16th May 2021), Pam (16th May 2021), Philippe (16th May 2021), RunningDeer (16th May 2021), thepainterdoug (16th May 2021), wondering (17th May 2021)

31. Link to Post #356
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

You dont understand and are making unfounded assumptions
    Dear Mashika,
    Thank you for explaining your delicate situation in all its details and for everybody to read and learn from. My provocative post was mainly to attract attention that the Russian vaccine Sputnik is not to be trusted.
    If I connect some dots I presume you are in Spain and maybe Benidorm where there is a Russian expat colony. There must be some solution for you to escape extradition or go underground. Important is to find a trustworthy medical doctor who is cooperative to give the right certificate. If the window is closing to return you should hurry with a simple negative test or a pregnancy excuse, or whatever . Keep on trying. All my best wishes
    (Ps: my estranged brother lives near Benidorm and informed me last week that he got the first dose of the AstraZeneca to avoid the more severe risks .... I was shocked. He did not remember my sermons and was terrified by a story of a man who got "covid" and was 40 days in intensive care)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th May 2021 at 10:09. Reason: fixed quite formatting

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2021), chrifri (16th May 2021), gord (16th May 2021), greybeard (16th May 2021), janette (16th May 2021), Mashika (16th May 2021), RunningDeer (16th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th May 2021)

33. Link to Post #357
    Language
    English
    Thanks

EXPOSED! Vaccine DEATHS Counted As COVID Deaths! - Delta FORCES Employees To Take The Jab!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DXlN7rFYjRXL

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/DXlN7rFYjRXL
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th May 2021 at 10:41. Reason: embedded the video

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2021), chrifri (16th May 2021), gord (16th May 2021), Gwin Ru (16th May 2021), janette (16th May 2021), Mashika (16th May 2021), mountain_jim (16th May 2021), RunningDeer (16th May 2021), Sue (Ayt) (16th May 2021)

35. Link to Post #358
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,039 times in 341 posts

Have you considered road travel mashika? (bus) As f**** up as it may be, It is possible to cross europe with a PCR as far as I know. My gf is in a similar situation (shes a russian in france) and managed to move around rather easily.

Or maybe just renting a car and leaving it god knows where. I'm assuming a lot of things here, but just tryna help. If they play dirty, do the same too.

I personally don't know your exact situation, but if you manage to pass your wealth to a relative, (property, bank money, etc) Its probably less risky (nothing to lose, and they won't force inject you, probably) . Kind of abandoning the system until you get there.

I'm up at Barcelona if you need some kind of help south of europe.

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to I am B For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2021), gord (16th May 2021), janette (16th May 2021), Mashika (16th May 2021), Philippe (16th May 2021), RunningDeer (16th May 2021)

37. Link to Post #359
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Barbara Loe Fisher: Seeing Through the COVID-19 Spin - How Big Pharma and Government are Spending $BILLIONS to Deceive the Public with Misinformation on COVID "Vaccines"
    May 15, 2021 3:14 pm

Seeing through the COVID-19 spin is a challenge even for those who have been writing and talking for years about the need to limit Big Pharma’s influence on health policy and law. Perhaps the greatest change I have seen in vaccine regulation, policymaking and law over the past four decades has been the development of public-private business partnerships between Big Pharma and the government. That seismic change has affected how new vaccines are developed, licensed and regulated and is influencing what we see happening today. Since the coronavirus pandemic was declared by government officials in early 2020, lawmakers have been persuaded to build the entire global pandemic response around a single experimental biological product. That single product is generating billions of dollars in profits for liability free drug companies and their partners. The COVID-19 spin is reaching dizzying new heights every day, with fundamental facts about the experimental product’s risks and failures getting lost in the hard sell. Government health officials have said that COVID-19 vaccines will be approved for use in children of any age by early 2022. With the majority of adults suffering very strong COVID vaccine reactions, especially younger adults, why are there plans to give the messenger RNA cell disrupter biological to infants and young children when the CDC says the majority of children with COVID-19 disease either have mild symptoms or no symptoms at all? The enormous sums of money that Big Pharma and government is spending on television and digital ad campaigns to make sure that every child and adult in America gets a COVID-19 vaccine is creating false impressions and assumptions. When public policy precedes the science and aggressive advertising campaign blur the lines between facts and myths, truth gets lost in the spin and nobody is safe.
    Read More...
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/barbara-loe-fisher-seeing-through-the-covid-19-spin-how-big-pharma-and-government-are-spending-billions-to-deceive-the-public-with-misinformation-on-covid-vaccines

https://rumble.com/vfn8p7-problems-w...ve-system.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vd12j3
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 16th May 2021 at 12:42. Reason: embedded the video

38. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th May 2021), gord (16th May 2021), Gwin Ru (16th May 2021), janette (16th May 2021), Mashika (16th May 2021), Matthew (16th May 2021), mountain_jim (16th May 2021), RunningDeer (16th May 2021)

39. Link to Post #360
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,320 times in 4,085 posts

"You can not have the same people who are regulating, who are making policy for, and promoting mass use of vaccines, also in charge of making sure that they're safe"
    Barbara Loe Fisher's opening words in the video

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Barbara Loe Fisher: Seeing Through the COVID-19 Spin - How Big Pharma and Government are Spending $BILLIONS to Deceive the Public with Misinformation on COVID "Vaccines"
    May 15, 2021 3:14 pm

Seeing through the COVID-19 spin is a challenge even for those who have been writing and talking for years about the need to limit Big Pharma’s influence on health policy and law. Perhaps the greatest change I have seen in vaccine regulation, policymaking and law over the past four decades has been the development of public-private business partnerships between Big Pharma and the government. That seismic change has affected how new vaccines are developed, licensed and regulated and is influencing what we see happening today. Since the coronavirus pandemic was declared by government officials in early 2020, lawmakers have been persuaded to build the entire global pandemic response around a single experimental biological product. That single product is generating billions of dollars in profits for liability free drug companies and their partners. The COVID-19 spin is reaching dizzying new heights every day, with fundamental facts about the experimental product’s risks and failures getting lost in the hard sell. Government health officials have said that COVID-19 vaccines will be approved for use in children of any age by early 2022. With the majority of adults suffering very strong COVID vaccine reactions, especially younger adults, why are there plans to give the messenger RNA cell disrupter biological to infants and young children when the CDC says the majority of children with COVID-19 disease either have mild symptoms or no symptoms at all? The enormous sums of money that Big Pharma and government is spending on television and digital ad campaigns to make sure that every child and adult in America gets a COVID-19 vaccine is creating false impressions and assumptions. When public policy precedes the science and aggressive advertising campaign blur the lines between facts and myths, truth gets lost in the spin and nobody is safe.
    Read More...
    https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/barbara-loe-fisher-seeing-through-the-covid-19-spin-how-big-pharma-and-government-are-spending-billions-to-deceive-the-public-with-misinformation-on-covid-vaccines

https://rumble.com/vfn8p7-problems-w...ve-system.html

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vd12j3

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

atman (16th May 2021), Bill Ryan (16th May 2021), chrifri (16th May 2021), gord (16th May 2021), greybeard (16th May 2021), janette (16th May 2021), Mashika (16th May 2021), RunningDeer (16th May 2021), wondering (17th May 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 141 FirstFirst 1 8 18 28 68 118 141 LastLast