Thread: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

1. Link to Post #521
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,345 times in 3,208 posts

Default Re: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Spike Protein & Immune Escape - Dr Robert Malone (Inventor mRNA Vaccines), PhD Bret Weinstein &Steve
    122,449 viewsJun 10, 2021
    Full Video https://odysee.com/@BretWeinstein:f/h...
    Wow, that was taken down from youtube right after I posted it here. If it's on another venue that anyone's aware of, please post it.
    The full video link above is broken. If it's the one I'm thinking, Bill added it to the Avalon Library per PurpleLama's request.

I put this in the Avalon Library yesterday Running Deer. It's the full three and a half hour discussion.

It can be found here

There's a whole bunch more I've added but there's an enormous backlog due to us having been locked out for nearly 3 months so I'm gradually working through that.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), Gwin Ru (Today), Harmony (Today), janette (Today), Jayke (Today), Matthew (Today), mountain_jim (Today), onawah (Today), pueblo (Today), RunningDeer (Today), wondering (Today)

3. Link to Post #522
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,903 times in 3,018 posts

Default Re: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Bill Ryan (Today), gord (Today), Gwin Ru (Today), Harmony (Today), janette (Today), Jayke (Today), Karen (Geophyz) (Today), Matthew (Today), onawah (Today), pueblo (Today), RunningDeer (Today), Sue (Ayt) (Today), wondering (Today)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst 1 17 27