Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 27 LastLast

Thread: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

1. Link to Post #221
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,144 times in 358 posts

Default Re: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

Quote Posted by EarthGirl (here)
    Here's my "four pennies worth" for today...

My friend who I said had the jab and then when asked why replied "I wanted to be part of a social experiment" phoned me today to say she been bed ridded with sciatica for 2 weeks (which she hasn't had for 4yrs) and the constipation has been terrible... Now a fortnight later she is just able to move and do things..

My parents have had both Astra Zeneca "Jabs" and Both seem to be ok...

Now surely as we are still in stage 3 trials for ALL the vaccines, my common sense brain says they must be giving some folk a placebo, Big Pharma have access to all the batch numbers and know which is real and which is not... Normal protocol in a trial means some folk will get nothing while some get the actual vaccine... That is how they have always done it.

Is this why we are seeing such differing results?
    I believe this phenomenon might be explained here at about 29 mins which I posted in the news thread. However, it is really worth watching the whole thing. Professor Sucharit Bhakdi explains the inexplicable madness of the whole thing in very down to earth terms. Brilliant imo (thank you Sucharit & Alex).

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1f9M4JpMOXTN
    Last edited by One; 21st April 2021 at 08:33.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to One For This Post:

Alecs (21st April 2021), Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Calz (21st April 2021), Constance (21st April 2021), EarthGirl (21st April 2021), Ewan (21st April 2021), fifi (25th April 2021), greybeard (21st April 2021), Harmony (23rd April 2021), Icare (30th April 2021), janette (24th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st April 2021), mountain_jim (21st April 2021), Philippe (21st April 2021), Sérénité (22nd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st April 2021), TomKat (21st April 2021)

3. Link to Post #222
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,565 times in 237 posts

I was informed by Mother just over two weeks ago now, that her friend's daughter, who is training in pharmacology - I know - and had been on work placement in a Hospital, was given the AstraZeneca vaccine as she was deemed an essential worker, I.e., she was working in the hospital (only certain older age groups and vulnerable people are being given the vaccine in Ireland at the moment). This girl is either 21 or 22 years old, I am not certain. She is very fit and healthy, with NO previous underlying medical conditions. Not too long after the vaccine (my Mother informs me it was about "3 or 4 days") this girl started vomiting up clots of blood. She had to be hospitalized and receive treatment. My Mother informs me her friend has said they (and the treating doctor, apparently) are attributing the blood vomiting, or hematemesis, to the AstraZeneca vaccine.

Simply something further to consider.
    Last edited by Adi; 21st April 2021 at 19:04.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Adi For This Post:

avid (21st April 2021), Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Constance (21st April 2021), EarthGirl (21st April 2021), Ewan (21st April 2021), fifi (25th April 2021), greybeard (21st April 2021), Harmony (23rd April 2021), Icare (30th April 2021), janette (24th April 2021), Jill (24th April 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (21st April 2021), Matthew (21st April 2021), One (21st April 2021), Sérénité (22nd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (21st April 2021), Sunny (21st April 2021)

5. Link to Post #223
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,196 times in 710 posts

"Vaccine? I'd rather get Covid-19" husband of quadriplegia nursing assistant applied petition to Blue House.
    https://news.v.daum.net/v/20210420160100505 (Korean news)

Public petition for "Death in just one day after AZ vaccination, cause of death myocardial infarction"
    https://news.v.daum.net/v/20210421174041941 (Korean news)

Public employee in his 20s, “cerebral hemorrhage'” 3 weeks after AZ vaccination... symptoms of limb paralysis
    https://news.v.daum.net/v/20210421202614973 (Korean news)
    For free society!

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), EarthGirl (23rd April 2021), Ewan (24th April 2021), greybeard (22nd April 2021), Harmony (23rd April 2021), Icare (30th April 2021), janette (24th April 2021), One (22nd April 2021), Sérénité (22nd April 2021), uzn (22nd April 2021)

7. Link to Post #224
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,887 times in 3,960 posts

I read a couple of testimonies on facebook today that are SO outrageous that I can hardly believe them. The negligence occurring is nauseating and makes me red hot. Here is just one

Quote Facebook group COVID19 VACCINE VICTIMS AND FAMILIES
    April 21,2021

Thank you for adding me ❤️. It is very much appreciated.
    My 80 year old mum had her first AZ jab on 30th Jan. A few days later she had severe pains in her lower back which continued, over the next few weeks to worsen then, spread down her right leg.
    She is now unable to walk unaided and has been bedridden for weeks.
    My mum, and my 81 year old dad's quality of life has changed so much. Mum cannot go to the bathroom on her own or wash or dress.
    Although dad has arthritis & COPD, and mum has peripheral neuropathy, they were both very self sufficient previously.
    Mum's pain is 24/7 although she has recently been prescribed Gabapentin which does seem to ease the pain for a few hours.
    She had visited the GP on 12th Feb, due to her backpain, then had an xray at A&E, on 17th Feb which showed signs of arthritis (are there many 80 year olds who do not have signs of deteriorating bones, particularly in the spine?). However, she did not have as much as a twinge in her back previous to the jab.
    When the pain moved down, into her leg, she was advised that she had sciatica.
    But, on 4th April, she phoned me in tears, telling me she wanted to die as the pain was so intense. She was not eating nor sleeping. It was heartbreaking.
    I called NHS 24, and cutting a very long story short, after just under a 6 hour wait, an ambulance arrived to take her to A&E.
    In A&E she spent over 7 hours, lying in a cubicle, on her own, being ignored when she needed the toilet or wanted her bag with water or painkillers (they refused to let me sit with her or I would have been there to help).
    I was told to go home after 3 hours (by then it's after 11pm).
    Then at 3.15am, having not been examined, not a hand layed on her and no discussion of pain relief, she too was advised to go home.
    But, if she wanted/needed an ambulance she would have to wait until that evening, over 12 hours later.
    I phoned my son who collected his gran, carried her into his car and was met by my hubby, at her home, to help carry her upstairs to her bed.
    She just wanted home, she was exhausted, and couldn't believe that no one had helped her in the hospital (although, they did give her a zimmer which turned out not to be for her height!!).
    I spoke to her GP, on 6th April, who stated that the timing with the jab was just a coincidence and, that there had been NO similar reported side effects, caused by the AZ jab, to those suffered by my mum.
    I directed him to the MHRA data and quoted figures of similar reactions in the 10,000's.
    I asked if mum could be referred for an MRI scan, as Transverse Myelitis (TM) may be a possibility, which he initially refused stating that could not be the case. But, then he changed his mind and agreed to a referral. Not for TM though, but to check she did not have an issue with the discs on her spine 🤔.
    We are still waiting on the MRI scan to be done. But, it was only a few weeks ago.
    I requested that neither of my parents be contacted for their second jab, until an adverse reaction, to the first, had been ruled out. GP was furious!! Almost shouting that my parents were at high risk from Covid and that I should put my feelings, re the jab, aside and put them first!!!
    Twice the GP surgery have called asking them to attend the surgery for the 2nd jab. Knowing fine well my mum couldn't get there, even if she wanted to!!
    So, mum now has a commode and rails around the toilet with a raised toilet seat. We are awaiting a handrail by her bed, a stairlift and a walk in shower.
    She is seen by a physio, an occupational therapist and the hospital at home team who all visit her regularly.
    I had asked my parents to delay the jab, even for a few months to see if there were any reported adverse reactions.
    I advised them that they would be taking part in a clinical trial not due to end until 2023 at the earliest.
    Sadly, they did not believe that the government and media would lie or that their GP would cause them harm. My poor wee mum is one of the many who appear to be examples, of this not being the case ☹️
    Sending love, light and hugs to each and every one of you ❤️ xx
    I listened to UK Column news and heard a press conference with BJ and a doctor which was so clearly propaganda and he claimed to not know how many are in treatment for jab side effects. Whatever they want to say whether true or lies is said as if we are stupid. People are being turned away form care in the UK. In the US people are seen but doctors do not know what to do. Even when insured, THOUSANDS of dollars will be owed for care and death will be the end anyway for many or life long disability.

People have been allowing coercion to over rule their common sense. NO job is worth the risk and if people wait, IMO there will be an end to this terrorism.

There is a video of family being refused contact with a family member after deciding the person had covid but NO TEST but documenting test positive. The whole video is horrifying.

NHS caught falsifying covid paperwork

UK Column News - 21st April 2021
    Last edited by Delight; 21st April 2021 at 23:58.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (21st April 2021), Constance (22nd April 2021), EarthGirl (23rd April 2021), Ewan (24th April 2021), fifi (23rd April 2021), greybeard (22nd April 2021), Harmony (23rd April 2021), Icare (30th April 2021), janette (24th April 2021), Journeyman (22nd April 2021), One (22nd April 2021), Pam (24th April 2021), Sérénité (22nd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd April 2021)

9. Link to Post #225
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,136 times in 493 posts

I’m reading dozens every few days like this on the Telegram channel.
    I share with people I know to try warn them, but still, family and friends line up like lemmings and won’t listen to a word of it.
    This is becoming more like mass genocide by the day 😞 💔

Nurse found dead in patients bathroom hours after having the Pfizer Covid Vaccine

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/04/21...covid-vaccine/

A nurse was found dead whilst on shift, slumped in the bathroom of the patient they were caring for, just hours after having the Pfizer / BioNTech mRNA Covid vaccine.

The incident happened in the USA at a hospital in Iowa on the 3rd March 2021 and was reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) by colleagues who attempted to revive the nurse on the 4th March 2021.

The report (which you can find here under VAERS ID 1071935)states that the male nurse was just twenty-eight-years-old and had no existing life threatening conditions, disabilities or birth defects. However just hours after vaccination the nurse complained of a headache and feeling dizzy, but was adamant that they would soldier on with their shift to give their patients the care they needed.

Unfortunately during that same shift the nurse suffered a fall in the patients bathroom as they went into cardio-respiratory arrest, sadly resulting in the twenty-eight-year-old’s death.

The doctor who reported the incident to VAERS wrote that the nurse had received the Pfizer jab at around 11am on the 3rd March but unfortunately developed a headache and dizziness, thus deciding to initially call into work as sick. However the nurse then changed his mind, turning up for his shift at the hospital. Unfortunately the nurse was “found down in a patients bathroom” during the same shift and was transferred to the hospitals emergency department. But it was sadly too late to save him.

Unfortunately the nurse is one of many, and will not be the last.
    Last edited by Sérénité; 22nd April 2021 at 18:17.

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd April 2021), Constance (22nd April 2021), EarthGirl (23rd April 2021), Ewan (24th April 2021), fifi (23rd April 2021), greybeard (22nd April 2021), Harmony (23rd April 2021), Icare (30th April 2021), janette (24th April 2021), Jill (23rd April 2021), Journeyman (22nd April 2021), Matthew (22nd April 2021), One (22nd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th April 2021), TomKat (23rd April 2021), uzn (22nd April 2021)

11. Link to Post #226
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I’ve just watched a very small video clip on Instagram of an upcoming talk between The Academy of Divine Knowledge and Judy Mikovits called The Antidote.

Judy explains that there is a potential antidote to stop, reverse and help damage and injury by the Covid jab...

She says if the cell is kept healthy, the RNA won’t be able to ‘bud’ out of the cells.

The medicine she proposes is called Suramin. It is a 100year old medicine that is recognised by WHO and used to treat African Sleeping Sickness.

She states that only the tiniest amount of Suramin can also reverse autism.

That’s two quite a bold statement but I’m interested to hear more...

The full interview hasn’t been released but I will post it here as soon as it’s available.

12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Alan (23rd April 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Constance (23rd April 2021), EarthGirl (23rd April 2021), Ewan (24th April 2021), fifi (25th April 2021), greybeard (23rd April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), Icare (30th April 2021), janette (24th April 2021), Jill (23rd April 2021), Matthew (23rd April 2021), mountain_jim (24th April 2021), One (24th April 2021), Sunny (24th April 2021)

13. Link to Post #227
    Australia Avalon Member Constance's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,766 times in 3,197 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)
    I’ve just watched a very small video clip on Instagram of an upcoming talk between The Academy of Divine Knowledge and Judy Mikovits called The Antidote.

Judy explains that there is a potential antidote to stop, reverse and help damage and injury by the Covid jab...

She says if the cell is kept healthy, the RNA won’t be able to ‘bud’ out of the cells.

The medicine she proposes is called Suramin. It is a 100year old medicine that is recognised by WHO and used to treat African Sleeping Sickness.

The full interview hasn’t been released but I will post it here as soon as it’s available.
    Thanks for sharing Sérénité

Here's one news article from UC San Diego Health regarding autism and Suramin

Suramin and Autism
    COVID-19 update: A Phase II clinical trial assessing the drug suramin as a treatment for autism is slated to begin in the spring of 2021, pending final approvals. Read Autism and Suramin in the Time of COVID-19 response.

Suramin is a 100-year-old drug developed to treat African sleeping sickness and river blindness. Though it has been investigated for other diseases, including cancer, it is not approved for any therapeutic use in the United States.

However, a small, randomized clinical trial conducted by Robert Naviaux, MD, PhD , professor of medicine, pediatrics and pathology, and colleagues at University of California San Diego School of Medicine have found that a single intravenous dose of suramin produced dramatic, but transient, improvement of core symptoms of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Currently, there are no drugs approved for treating the core symptoms of ASD.

More broadly, the trial findings support the “cell danger response theory,” which posits that autism and other chronic conditions are fundamentally driven by metabolic dysfunction—and thus treatable. Naviaux and his co-authors propose larger, longer clinical trials to assess suramin (or similar drugs) as an ASD treatment.

https://health.ucsd.edu/news/topics/...s/default.aspx

What is Suramin?

Update:

Posts by the excellent members T Smith and Onawah of Avalon referring to Suramin

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...in#post1350358

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1263383

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...in#post1161452

A powerpoint presentation by Judy

Restoring Immune and Stem Cell Function and Homeostasis
    Using Natural Remedies and Purinergic Therapy

Waking to a New Dawn: The Emergence of 21st Century Acquired Immune
    Deficiencies & Innovative Solutions

Here is the video that Sérénité is referring to. It is currently on youtube so it might be best to download it before it is pulled.

THE ANTIDOTE w/ Dr. Mikovits

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

avid (23rd April 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Ewan (24th April 2021), fifi (25th April 2021), greybeard (23rd April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), Icare (24th April 2021), janette (24th April 2021), Jill (23rd April 2021), Mike (23rd April 2021), mountain_jim (24th April 2021), One (24th April 2021), Sérénité (23rd April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th April 2021), Sunny (24th April 2021), wondering (23rd April 2021)

15. Link to Post #228
    Australia Avalon Member Constance's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,766 times in 3,197 posts

Apologies for the updates above being so piecemeal. I was adding as inspiration struck. Judy is spot on when she says that the people behind these vaccines (who are also behind the man-made coronavirus) would also have to understand the antidote.
    I'll emphasize again, all diseases are man-made. The elite have had access to technology from the get-go.

Addiction Could Stem From Ancient Retrovirus, Study Suggests

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

avid (23rd April 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Ewan (24th April 2021), greybeard (23rd April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), Icare (24th April 2021), janette (24th April 2021), mountain_jim (24th April 2021), One (24th April 2021), pueblo (23rd April 2021), Sérénité (23rd April 2021)

17. Link to Post #229
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,258 times in 997 posts

Quote Brisbane man in hospital with blood clots days after receiving Pfizer vaccine

21/04/2021|1min

A Brisbane man has been hospitalised after suffering blood clots several days after receiving the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine.

The 40-year-old received the dose on Sunday, but health authorities are yet to confirm whether the vaccine and the blood clots are linked.

There have been three Australians admitted to hospital for blood clots after receiving the AstraZeneca vaccine with a 48-year-old woman dying in a New South Wales hospital last week.
    https://www.skynews.com.au/details/_6249573295001

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Adi (25th April 2021), Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Constance (24th April 2021), Ewan (24th April 2021), fifi (25th April 2021), greybeard (23rd April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), Icare (24th April 2021), janette (24th April 2021), One (24th April 2021), Sérénité (23rd April 2021)

19. Link to Post #230
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)
    Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

Thanks for sharing Sérénité

Here's one news article from UC San Diego Health regarding autism and Suramin

Suramin and Autism
    COVID-19 update: A Phase II clinical trial assessing the drug suramin as a treatment for autism is slated to begin in the spring of 2021, pending final approvals. Read Autism and Suramin in the Time of COVID-19 response.

Suramin is a 100-year-old drug developed to treat African sleeping sickness and river blindness. Though it has been investigated for other diseases, including cancer, it is not approved for any therapeutic use in the United States.

However, a small, randomized clinical trial conducted by Robert Naviaux, MD, PhD , professor of medicine, pediatrics and pathology, and colleagues at University of California San Diego School of Medicine have found that a single intravenous dose of suramin produced dramatic, but transient, improvement of core symptoms of autism spectrum disorder (ASD). Currently, there are no drugs approved for treating the core symptoms of ASD.

More broadly, the trial findings support the “cell danger response theory,” which posits that autism and other chronic conditions are fundamentally driven by metabolic dysfunction—and thus treatable. Naviaux and his co-authors propose larger, longer clinical trials to assess suramin (or similar drugs) as an ASD treatment.

https://health.ucsd.edu/news/topics/...s/default.aspx

What is Suramin?

Update:

Posts by the excellent members T Smith and Onawah of Avalon referring to Suramin

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...in#post1350358

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1263383

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...in#post1161452

A powerpoint presentation by Judy

Restoring Immune and Stem Cell Function and Homeostasis
    Using Natural Remedies and Purinergic Therapy

Waking to a New Dawn: The Emergence of 21st Century Acquired Immune
    Deficiencies & Innovative Solutions

Here is the video that Sérénité is referring to. It is currently on youtube so it might be best to download it before it is pulled.

THE ANTIDOTE w/ Dr. Mikovits
    Thankyou for these links Constance. My son is on the spectrum so this is all very new and interesting!
    Much appreciated 😊

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd April 2021), Constance (23rd April 2021), Ewan (24th April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), Icare (24th April 2021), janette (24th April 2021), One (24th April 2021), pyrangello (24th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th April 2021)

21. Link to Post #231
    Thanks

Nevada teen suffers seizures, extremely rare brain clots after Johnson & Johnson vaccine

By Associated Press
    Published 2 days ago
    Coronavirus Vaccine
    Associated Press

LAS VEGAS - An 18-year-old woman in Nevada who suffered seizures after receiving the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine has received three brain surgeries related to blood clots, a spokesperson for her family said.

Emma Burkey began feeling sick about a week after receiving the one-dose vaccine early this month, spokesman Bret Johnson said. She was one of six women in the U.S. and the only reported resident in Clark County, which includes Las Vegas, who experienced a serious clotting side effect. One person died.

Burkey was first treated at St. Rose Dominican Hospital in Henderson before being airlifted to Loma Linda University Medical Center in Southern California for specialized care, Johnson said. Burkey was taken out of an induced coma and off a respirator, the Las Vegas Review-Journal reported. Her parents, Russ and Kathy, have visited Burkey briefly each day because of COVID-19 restrictions.

"She is improving slowly," Johnson said. "The word we got from her parents last night was ‘slowly, slowly slowly.’ "

The U.S. government suspended use of the J&J vaccinations last week, just a week after European regulators declared that such clots are a rare but possible risk with the AstraZeneca vaccine, a shot made in a similar way but not yet approved for use in the U.S.

Federal health agencies have since been investigating if the vaccine could be the cause of blood clots in the women, or if providers should be aware of preexisting conditions or medications that could lead to complications.
    https://www.foxla.com/news/nevada-te...ohnson-vaccine

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Adi (25th April 2021), Bill Ryan (24th April 2021), Ewan (24th April 2021), greybeard (24th April 2021), Harmony (24th April 2021), Icare (30th April 2021), janette (24th April 2021), One (24th April 2021), pyrangello (24th April 2021), Sérénité (26th April 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th April 2021)

23. Link to Post #232
    Thanks

Quote Niece of Bee Gees singer Barry Gibb is found dead of a suspected heart attack days after receiving her second Pfizer vaccine

The Niece of Bee Gees singer Barry Gibb has been found dead with her dog by her side as her family pay tribute to their 'beloved girl' and worry they will not be able to give her a fitting send off because of the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

Bernice Gibb Rhoades, 56, known to friends and family as Beri, was found unconscious in bed at her home in Las Vegas by her husband Chino on Thursday, April 15.

Beri's family have paid tribute after she died of a suspected heart attack days after receiving her second dose of the Pfizer coronavirus vaccine.

Beri's mother Lesley Evans, 76, told MailOnline: ‘I don’t even know what to say – I am so angry that this has happened to my beloved girl.

‘She was fit, healthy and happy, but now we face the future without her. These past few days have felt how I did when we lost Andy. I was so numb and I used to pretend he was still on tour to cope with the pain.’
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-dog-side.html

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Adi (25th April 2021), Bill Ryan (24th April 2021), Ewan (24th April 2021), fifi (25th April 2021), gord (24th April 2021), greybeard (24th April 2021), Icare (30th April 2021), janette (24th April 2021), Jill (24th April 2021), One (24th April 2021), Pam (24th April 2021), pyrangello (24th April 2021), Sérénité (26th April 2021), wondering (24th April 2021)

25. Link to Post #233
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,187 times in 1,808 posts

don't worry about the vaccine injury stories -- Zuckerberg is taking care of that...

he's removed the vaccine victims group from Facebook!

https://reclaimthenet.org/facebook-r...victims-group/

26. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TomKat For This Post:

avid (24th April 2021), Bill Ryan (24th April 2021), Constance (24th April 2021), fifi (25th April 2021), gord (24th April 2021), greybeard (24th April 2021), Icare (30th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Jill (24th April 2021), Matthew (24th April 2021), mountain_jim (25th April 2021), One (24th April 2021), pueblo (24th April 2021), Sérénité (26th April 2021), wondering (24th April 2021)

27. Link to Post #234
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,983 times in 953 posts

'Canadian-made COVID-19 antibody treatment sitting on shelves due to lack of administration plan'
    https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/corona...plan-1.5396804

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jill For This Post:

Constance (24th April 2021), Ewan (24th April 2021), greybeard (24th April 2021), Icare (30th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), pueblo (24th April 2021), Sérénité (26th April 2021), wondering (24th April 2021)

29. Link to Post #235
    Thanks
    Thanked 341,544 times in 25,172 posts

Quote Posted by One (here)
    Quote Posted by EarthGirl (here)
    Here's my "four pennies worth" for today...

My friend who I said had the jab and then when asked why replied "I wanted to be part of a social experiment" phoned me today to say she been bed ridded with sciatica for 2 weeks (which she hasn't had for 4yrs) and the constipation has been terrible... Now a fortnight later she is just able to move and do things..

My parents have had both Astra Zeneca "Jabs" and Both seem to be ok...

Now surely as we are still in stage 3 trials for ALL the vaccines, my common sense brain says they must be giving some folk a placebo, Big Pharma have access to all the batch numbers and know which is real and which is not... Normal protocol in a trial means some folk will get nothing while some get the actual vaccine... That is how they have always done it.

Is this why we are seeing such differing results?
    I believe this phenomenon might be explained here at about 29 mins which I posted in the news thread. However, it is really worth watching the whole thing. Professor Sucharit Bhakdi explains the inexplicable madness of the whole thing in very down to earth terms. Brilliant imo (thank you Sucharit & Alex).

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/1f9M4JpMOXTN
    Yes, this is excellent. I've only just got round to watching it.

Most significant is that Dr Bhakdi clearly explains the mechanisms of the blood clotting and auto-immune dysfunction. Start in at 16:50, when he really gets going on how the vaccine very dangerously interferes with the body's natural processes.

And here's the Free PDF of the of the English chapter his new book which he references.

https://goldegg-verlag.com/goldegg-verlag/wp-content/uploads/corona_unmasked_engl_leseprobe.pdf

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th April 2021 at 21:43.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (25th April 2021), Constance (25th April 2021), fifi (25th April 2021), gord (25th April 2021), Icare (30th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), mountain_jim (25th April 2021), Sérénité (26th April 2021), Yoda (24th April 2021)

31. Link to Post #236
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,059 times in 1,129 posts

Rebel News speaks to a family doctor, British Columbia.

Quote Dr. Charles Hoffe, a family doctor from Lytton, British Columbia, is no longer willing to be silent about his concerns regarding the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.

After just 900 people in Lytton were vaccinated with the shot, Dr. Hoffe observed numerous concerning allergic reactions and neurological side effects from the vaccine, with the most concerning reactions occurring in First Nations patients.

Source: https://www.rebelnews.com/whistleblo...e_side_effects

32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Adi (25th April 2021), Bill Ryan (24th April 2021), Constance (24th April 2021), fifi (25th April 2021), Icare (30th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), mountain_jim (25th April 2021), Sérénité (26th April 2021)

33. Link to Post #237
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)
    Rebel News speaks to a family doctor, British Columbia.

Quote Dr. Charles Hoffe, a family doctor from Lytton, British Columbia, is no longer willing to be silent about his concerns regarding the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine.

After just 900 people in Lytton were vaccinated with the shot, Dr. Hoffe observed numerous concerning allergic reactions and neurological side effects from the vaccine, with the most concerning reactions occurring in First Nations patients.

Source: https://www.rebelnews.com/whistleblo...e_side_effects
    Excellent, thanks. This man is a hero. See also this excellent interview with him, posted a week ago:

https://bitchute.com/video/33spgluMU8Ao

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/33spgluMU8Ao

34. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Adi (25th April 2021), Constance (24th April 2021), fifi (25th April 2021), gord (25th April 2021), Icare (30th April 2021), Jambo (25th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Matthew (25th April 2021), mountain_jim (25th April 2021), Sérénité (26th April 2021), Yoda (25th April 2021)

35. Link to Post #238
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Matthew (here)

At 30:00, Dr Hoffe, who is very measured and very careful but also VERY concerned about his patients that he's seen with his own eyes, speculates that the unidentified neurological damage the Moderna vaccine seems to be doing in some people night be something akin to Multiple Sclerosis (MS).

Multiple Sclerosis starts slowly — but then develops progressively and can disable people for decades. It can be managed, but no cure is known. It's another issue that might only become widely evident months or years down the line.

The conversation then moves on to miscarriages. The problem there, as Dr Hoffe explains, is that there are TWENTY different types of human tissues that also have a spike protein. In one's body, it's not just the covid virus.

And that includes the placenta. So the induced antibodies generated by the mRNA vaccine get confused, and can readily attack that as well.

His own words at 38:05:
    "If that is the case, those women are being vaccinated against all future pregnancies."

36. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (25th April 2021), Constance (25th April 2021), fifi (25th April 2021), gord (25th April 2021), Icare (30th April 2021), Jambo (25th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Matthew (25th April 2021), mountain_jim (25th April 2021), Sérénité (25th April 2021), Tigger (25th April 2021), Yoda (25th April 2021)

37. Link to Post #239
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,062 times in 1,150 posts

Quote Posted by TomKat (here)
    don't worry about the vaccine injury stories -- Zuckerberg is taking care of that...

he's removed the vaccine victims group from Facebook!

https://reclaimthenet.org/facebook-r...victims-group/
    This one is still there, last I checked:
    Covid-19 Vaccine Side Effects
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Alan (25th April 2021), Bill Ryan (25th April 2021), Constance (25th April 2021), Icare (30th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), Jill (25th April 2021), Matthew (25th April 2021), mountain_jim (25th April 2021), Sérénité (25th April 2021)

39. Link to Post #240
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,059 times in 1,129 posts

So this is the first time I find a report of side-effects hard to believe. Not because I don't believe it, but it's too much too fast for me. This will take time to accept, I am reaching my truth rate limit

Breast-fed Baby passes away after being poisoned by Mother who had taken the Pfizer Covid Vaccine
    BY THE DAILY EXPOSE ON APRIL 24, 2021

https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/04/24...covid-vaccine/

The incident was reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Recording System (the USA’s version of the MHRA Yellow Card scheme in the UK) on the 4th April by the clinician who had attempted to save the life of the baby just a couple of weeks earlier.

The report (which can be found here using VAERS ID – 1166062) details that the mother of the baby received a second dose of the Pfizer jab on the 17th March whilst at work. But the next day her five-month-old breast-fed infant developed a rash and was inconsolable. The baby refused to eat and developed a fever.

The Doctor who made the report describes how the mother brought the extremely ill child to the local Emergency Room where assessments were carried out. It was discovered the baby had elevated liver enzymes. The infant remained in hospital for treatment but tragically declined and passed away just two days later on the 20th March 2021.

40. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

Adi (25th April 2021), Bill Ryan (25th April 2021), Constance (25th April 2021), gord (25th April 2021), greybeard (25th April 2021), Icare (30th April 2021), janette (25th April 2021), mountain_jim (25th April 2021), pueblo (25th April 2021), pyrangello (26th April 2021), Tintin (25th April 2021), uzn (25th April 2021), wondering (25th April 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 12 22 27 LastLast