Thread: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

1. Link to Post #2801
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,116 times in 21,069 posts

Default Re: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (30th March 2024), Pam (Today), Vangelo (29th March 2024), wondering (29th March 2024)

3. Link to Post #2802
    Language
    Thanks

Exclamation Re: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

• Never Forget!

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th March 2024 at 00:17.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (30th March 2024), Reinhard (29th March 2024), Vangelo (29th March 2024), wondering (29th March 2024)

5. Link to Post #2803
    Language
    Thanks

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (2nd April 2024), Mercedes (3rd April 2024), Vangelo (1st April 2024)

7. Link to Post #2804
    Language
    Thanks

• Global (Turbo) Cancer Concerns:

Professor Angus Dalgleish, mRNA Vaccines Must Be Banned Once and For All
    At the end of last year I reported that I was seeing melanoma patients who had been stable for years relapse after their first booster (their third injection). The number of my patients affected has been rising ever since. Other oncologists have contacted me from all over the world including from Australia and the U.S. After boosters The consensus is that it is no longer confined to melanoma but that increased incidence of: After boosters Lymphomas, a cancer of the lymphatic system Leukaemias, a group of cancers that affect the blood Kidney cancers My colorectal cancer colleagues report an epidemic of explosive cancers (those presenting with multiple metastatic spread in the liver and elsewhere). Those of us who knew from the beginning that the sequence of SARS-CoV-2 contained inserts which could not have possibly occurred naturally, and were similar to ones that had already been published from the Wuhan laboratory The ‘vaccine’ did not stay at the site of injection as promised Batch-to-batch variability These alarming concerns seem to have been brushed off by the regulators when they should have immediately begun investigating them in depth. Yellow Card and U.S. VAERS adverse event reports to be nothing to be worried about. DNA contamination So why are these cancers occurring? T cell suppression was my first likely explanation. However we must also now consider DNA plasmid and SV40 integration in promoting cancer development, Reports that mRNA spike protein binds p53 and other cancer suppressor genes. To advise booster vaccines, as is the current case, is no more and no less than medical incompetence. No ifs or buts any longer. All mRNA vaccines must be halted and banned now. Eurostat Circulatory diseases, cancer: 54% of all EU deaths in 2021
    021 there were 5.3 million deaths in the EU Circulatory diseases, 1.71 million (32% of all deaths). Cancer, 1.14 million (22%). Respiratory diseases (0.32 million; 6%) Diseases of the digestive system (0.21 million; 4%) Eurostat, Excess deaths 2022
    April, + 12%
    May, +7%
    June, +7%
    July, + 16%

Eurostat, 2023
    Excess mortality continued Eurostat, Jan 2024, + 3.6% In January 2024, the highest excess mortality rates were in the Netherlands (15.3 %), Denmark (11.5 %) and Germany (9.9 %). In January 2024, excess mortality continued to vary across the EU. Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Poland, Latvia and Czechia recorded no excess deaths.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (2nd April 2024), Harmony (2nd April 2024), Mercedes (3rd April 2024), Reinhard (9th April 2024), Vangelo (3rd April 2024)

9. Link to Post #2805
    Language
    Thanks

• source
    • dutch 🇳🇱 (+ Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 2nd April 2024 at 23:52.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Applesprig (3rd April 2024), Harmony (3rd April 2024), meat suit (3rd April 2024), Mercedes (3rd April 2024), Vangelo (3rd April 2024)

11. Link to Post #2806
    Language
    Thanks

• What Makes All Vaccines So Dangerous?
    Exploring the forgotten but critically important science of zeta potential

Story at a Glance:

Since vaccines frequently cause a wide range of side effects this makes it challenging to identify what the common thread between those injuries. One of the best candidates that has been put forward is vaccination triggering microstrokes throughout the body—a process which I believe also underlies many other chronic diseases.

In the in 1960s (and earlier) a large volume of forgotten research was produced showing that blood cells clumping together was the root cause of a variety of diseases. In parallel, Chinese medicine came to an identical conclusion which has recently been validated by modern scientific instrumentation.

The science of colloidal chemistry and zeta potential has shown that the primary factor which causes blood cells to clump together are the electrical charges present around them. Many of the most harmful agents in existence (e.g., aluminum or the COVID spike protein) coincidentally also happen to contain a positive charge which is remarkably effective at clumping fluids together.

• I believe impaired zeta potential (especially in the modern era) is the root cause of a wide range of diseases and that treating zeta potential is one of the most effective means to address both acute and chronic illness. Likewise, a strong case can be made that many effective conventional and holistic therapies ultimately work by improving the physiologic zeta potential.

Note: this is a significantly revised version of an article I wrote two years ago on this topic.

Many problems in medicine are ultimately a product of the diagnostic paradigm a physician brings to the situation. This holds particularly true for complex illness, which due to their complexity cannot be solved by the majority of doctors and result in the patient continually struggling with their condition.

A hallmark of complex conditions is that the same disease can cause a wide variety of symptoms depending upon the person and likewise that numerous “complex illnesses” can present with very similar symptoms (e.g., fibromyalgia vs. chronic fatigue syndrome). Because the symptoms are so varied, severe, and inexplicable, doctors who have not been specifically trained to recognize them typically won’t and often will default to assuming they must be psychiatric in nature.

This very much characterizes vaccine injuries, as you can read hundreds reports from over a century ago (which I am currently compiling for an upcoming article) which describe many of the same inexplicable symptoms seen now in those with COVID-19 vaccine injuries, but simultaneously, there is immense variability between each individual report.
    • In turn, my interest has been in determining what the underlying mechanisms of harm could be. Presently, I believe there are four primary things which underlie vaccine injury:
    01. First (as will be discussed in the upcoming article) there is a longstanding issue with vaccinations being improperly produced and contaminated with things that can injure the recipient. This in turn is why vaccine hot lots repeatedly emerge.
    Note: some evidence exists (e.g., a DPT vaccine memo revealed through litigation) that this issue was largely “solved” by distributing each lot throughout the country so that it would be much harder to identify the hot ones as injuries would not cluster in a single area.

02. Because vaccines are designed to unnaturally activate the immune system, they can create longterm immunological dysfunction and off target immunity. This most commonly manifests through the immune system attacking the body (there is a lot of evidence tying vaccination to a myriad of autoimmune disorders), but other immunological issues (e.g., varying degrees of immune suppression) are also sometimes observed after vaccination.

03. When cells are threatened, they will sometimes enter a primitive metabolic state to protect themselves where their mitochondria stop performing their normal functions. This state is supposed to be temporary, but some (myself included) believe cells can get stuck in this response, and that an unresolved and persistent cell danger response underlies many chronic and complex conditions. In turn, when the cell danger response is treated, many severe conditions (e.g., those linked to vaccination like autism) have been observed to resolve as well.

04. Vaccines cause moderate to severe impairments of the fluid circulation of the body through impairing the physiologic zeta potential (which causes fluids like blood to clump together) and to a lesser degree by having the white blood cells enter capillaries, where, due to their larger size, they obstruct the flow of blood through the capillary.

In this newsletter, I’ve tried to bring attention to the subject of zeta potential as I believe it underlies a wide variety of chronic conditions, but outside of a few niche areas (e.g., designing lipid nanoparticles for drug delivery or how the ESR test works) there is no knowledge of the concept within medicine. My focus was specifically drawn to the zeta potential concept after I realized many of the mysteries of COVID-19 (and later the vaccine) were a result of the spike protein being extremely disruptive to the body’s zeta potential. In short, I believe that if the zeta potential was instead recognized and understood by the medical system, patient outcomes would significantly improve.

Note: much of this article was made possible by the pioneering work of Andrew Moulden, Melvin Knisely and Thomas Riddick.
    • read MUCH MORE here
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd April 2024 at 16:23.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (4th April 2024), Harmony (3rd April 2024), Mercedes (3rd April 2024), Reinhard (9th April 2024), Vangelo (3rd April 2024)

13. Link to Post #2807
    Language
    Thanks

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Reinhard (9th April 2024), Vangelo (3rd April 2024)

15. Link to Post #2808
    Language
    Thanks

Explosive Press Conference out of Austria (First two minutes are short highlights followed by longer clip.) "Of these 50,000 cases, 35,000 cases are cataloged by age, gender, and symptomatology. ...17.5% of these are [vaccine] death cases, meaning death occurred post-vaccination.. And we gladly provide this information archive to all authors, scientists, and journalists, for further work, research, and analysis" Participants Mr. Rudolf Wagner - Corona Vaccine Victim, Dr. Helmut Luck, Head of the Pathology Institute, Microbiology at the Amstetten Regional Hospital, University Professor Dr. Hannes Strasser, Urologist, Emergency Physician, Mr. Forsthuber, Lawyer Mrs. Maria Barnett, Vaccine Victims Association Representative Highlights Mr Rudolf Wagner (Vaccine Victim) "...Immediately after the first vaccination, I experienced dizziness, circulatory problems, numbness, and scotomas. My condition rapidly worsened at home. Fever, severe headaches, body aches, and difficulty breathing afflicted me. Pulmonary embolism the next morning. I collapsed coughing up blood next to my son. Suddenly, everything became dark around me. " ... "My family doctor, who had vaccinated me less than 24 hours before, dismissed me and spoke of hypochondria, psychological issues. " ... "He prescribed some antidepressants and sleeping aids. The second and third vaccines were taken at the insistence of a former family doctor, who assured me they could improve my condition. I went through hell. Bleeding, coagulation disorders, cramps, tears in the skin and muscles. Severe dizziness in the eyes, sparkling and flashing. Excruciating ear cramps while eating, difficulty breathing and unbearable pain were constant...." Mrs. Maria Barnett (Vaccine Victims Association Representative) "...We have already heard it concerns making vaccine side effects visible, as they are unfortunately often swept under the rug. All too often, or almost always, let's say, especially in media." ... "We have been collecting vaccine reports in a private vaccine archive in Germany since June '21. And now we have gathered 50,000 cases. " ... "Of these 50,000 cases, 35,000 cases are cataloged by age, gender, and symptomatology. By the way, 17.5% of these are death cases, meaning death occurred post-vaccination. " Dr. Helmut Luck, Head of the Institute of Pathology and Microbiology at the LK Amstetten: "Notably, there were more fatalities in 2021 than in the Covid year 2020 when there was no vaccination. This observation is also supported by data from Statistics Austria, which also recorded very high mortality in 2021. Having also had to note a series of deaths, that occurred a short time after vaccination, I doubt the safety of the vaccine. University Professor Dr. Hannes Strasser: "Everyone who has contributed to this, all governments, all politicians who signed it, all regulatory authorities, knew from the outset, clear and simple, it is unknown what will happen with it. So, and I say this plainly, this was the biggest human experiment in history."

• dutch 🇳🇱 (+ Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (4th April 2024), Reinhard (9th April 2024), Vangelo (3rd April 2024)

17. Link to Post #2809
    Language
    Thanks

• Pfizer claims it is 'Deeply Sorry' (Warning SARCASM Alert!):

Pfizer, bringing discredit to pharmaceutical industry
    Senior executives used social media to promote an “unlicensed” Covid vaccine.

Pfizer found to have breached the regulatory code five times,

Prescription Medicines Code of Practice Authority (PMCPA)

Pharmaceutical watchdog,

relates to a complaint about a message posted on twitter

November 2020 by senior Pfizer employees.

COMPLAINT
    the complainant alleged that it turned out that such misbehaviour was even more widespread than they had thought, extended right to the top of their UK operation and was apparently continuing to this very day.

PANEL RULING
    The Panel noted Pfizer’s submission that on further investigation into this complaint four other Pfizer UK colleagues, including another senior colleague in the UK organisation, had re-tweeted the same post.
    The Panel queried whether a social media platform, such as Twitter was the appropriate forum to share such information.
    The Panel noted the tweet contained limited information regarding the efficacy of the vaccine candidate with no safety information provided.
    On the balance of probabilities, it was likely that the Pfizer UK employee’s connections would include UK members of the public as well as UK health professionals.
    The Panel noted that the tweet clearly referred to the outcome of the Pfizer and BioNTech’s vaccine being developed to protect against COVID-19.
    The Panel noted that Clause 3.1 prohibited the promotion of a medicine prior to the grant of its marketing authorisation.
    They must not mislead either directly or by implication, by distortion, exaggeration or undue emphasis. Material must be sufficiently complete to enable the recipient to form their own opinion of the therapeutic value of the medicine.
    It must not be stated that a product has no adverse reactions, toxic hazards or risks of addiction or dependency. The Panel noted the tweet made no reference to adverse events and was therefore concerned that important safety information relating to the vaccine candidate was not provided and ruled a breach of Clause 7.9 of the 2019 Code as acknowledged by Pfizer.
    The Panel noted Pfizer stated that the senior employee whose re-tweet was the subject of this complaint had completed the social media training module in October 2019.
    Activity which was clearly outside of company policy had not been taken down or deleted.

‘Unlicensed medicine proactively disseminated’

“unlicensed medicine being proactively disseminated on Twitter to health professions and members of the public in the UK”.

Pfizer UK spokesman

“fully recognises and accepts the issues highlighted by this PMCPA ruling”,

“deeply sorry”.

Pfizer

‘Accidental and unintentional’

Sixth time Pfizer has been reprimanded by the regulator over its promotion of the Covid-19 vaccine.

Ben Kingsley, UsForThem

“It’s astonishing how many times Pfizer’s senior executives have been found guilty of serious regulatory offences – in this case including the most serious offence of all under the UK Code of Practice.

“Yet the consequences for Pfizer and the individuals concerned continue to be derisory. This hopeless system of regulation for a multi-billion dollar life and death industry has become a sham, in dire need of reform.”
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (14th April 2024), Vangelo (12th April 2024)

19. Link to Post #2810
    Language
    Thanks

Thank you very much for giving me this valuable opportunity to send my message about human rights abuse in the time of COVID-19. My name is Masayasu Inoue, Professor Emeritus of Osaka City University Medical School. My specialty is Molecular Pathology and Medicine.

The pandemic was used as a false pretext by the W.H.O. to drive vaccinations of all peoples in the world. A plan was set up to shorten the time to develop vaccines, which usually takes longer than ten years to less than one year. Operation Warp Speed. This operation was used to cover up the misconceptions of the genetic vaccines. Under the pretext of saving time, an extremely dangerous method was selected.

That is, intramuscular injection of viral genes to produce toxic spike proteins directly in human tissues to stimulate immune system. Because this is a completely new method and misconceived method that has never applied before in human history, it is impossible, therefore, for most of the doctors to give proper informed consent. However, due to irresponsible government and media campaigns to promote vaccines, 80% of the Japanese has been vaccinated.

Unfortunately, seven shots have been done so far. This is the most and worst in the world. And the result was the induction of the terrible drug induced injury that has never seen in human history. I believe that the fraudulent use of experimental gene therapy to healthy people, particularly to healthy children, is an extreme violation of human rights. However, Keizo Takemi, Japanese Minister of Health, Labor and Welfare, has been insisting that there is no serious concern about the injury caused by genetic vaccines. And without learning from the current situation of injured patients, they plan to construct a new vaccine production system in preparation for the next pandemic. This is an unbelievable, crazy situation.

The Japanese government is first in the world to approve a new type of vaccine called self replication replicon vaccine, and plans to start to supply it in this fall and winter. The Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry is providing a huge amount of subsidies for this project. And factories to produce new vaccines are being built one after another in Japan. I visited these factories directly.

Furthermore, the Japanese government is currently soliciting large scale clinical trials worth $900 million from pharmaceutical companies that are taking on the challenge of developing vaccines to prepare for the next pandemic by Disease X proposed during the Davos conference this year. It is speculated that the movement by the Japanese government is part of CEPI Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovation's 100 days mission, which aims to shorten the time to one third of Operation Warp Speed. Namely, they are trying to shorten the vaccine business cycle by developing a vaccine in hundreds of days. This is possible only by ignoring the human rights perspective. Amendments to the W.H.O., International Health Regulation (IHR), and the so called Pandemic Treaty, which are about to be adopted at the 77th World Health assembly this year, are attempting to give rationality and legal binding force to such unscientific and dangerous crazy plans.

If such things continue, there is high risk that Japan made vaccines will be exported under the guise for false trust. If Japan were to become a vaccine perpetrator, it would leave irreparable harm to future generations. Therefore, the actions of Japanese government MUST BE STOPPED by international collaborations.

Although it has already been three years since I started to give lectures to educate Japanese people about the dangers of vaccines, it is still difficult to penetrate through the sound barriers of mainstream media. If we tell the truth about vaccines on YouTube, it is deleted within a day. The reality is that we are facing censorship and speech suppression almost every day.

Therefore, I put my hope in the publication of a book with the last version of speech and published a book with a title "Withdraw From W.H.O." It is difficult to stop this movement because it is now politically hopeless to change the situation of the Japanese government. The message I would like to cover convey to the world is that when Disease X occurs in the future, you should never trust the Japan made vaccine that was developed in a short period of time in order to protect human rights in cases of control that transcend national boundaries.

I believe that sharing the truth and countries is so important and that this is a step towards unity and solidarity. Only through the process of information exchange between all countries in the world, we can find hope in the midst of despair. I do hope that my statement will help all of you to protect your healthy life and your family. Thank you very much for your attention.

- Prof Masayasu Inoue, Professor Emeritus of Osaka City University Medical School.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (14th April 2024), Harmony (14th April 2024)

21. Link to Post #2811
    Language
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

• Excess Death Debate:

In May, governments around the world intend signing away our sovereignty to the WHO Pandemic Treaty. Andrew Bridgen has continued to speak out and after 26 attempts, he has finally succeeded in getting a debate in Parliament which will take place on Thursday 18th April.

Text for letter to MP: Dear Name of MP On 18th April at 2pm, Andrew Bridgen MP is leading a debate on excess deaths and the government's response to the covid crisis. As my parliamentary representative, I am asking that you attend. In May, you will be voting on the WHO Pandemic Treaty, which would effectively put an end to personal and national sovereignty. The WHO is an unelected body sponsored by the pharmaceutical industry. The Pandemic Treaty would not only give the WHO the power to define and declare a health emergency, but to dictate policy. I believe the treaty to pose a threat to the sovereignty of this country, and as such, deserves the full attention of our MPs. In seeking to ensure that the best interests of their constituents are served, each has a responsibility to be present at the debate next Thursday. Thank you for giving your time to this important matter and I look forward to hearing from you.
    • Dr. Colin M. Barron: "Since mid-2021 there has been an epidemic of unexplained excess deaths which the Government seems determined to ignore. Andrew Bridgen MP has held debates in the House of Commons on excess deaths but on each occasion the debating chamber has been almost empty."
    cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 13th April 2024 at 21:39.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ewan (14th April 2024), Harmony (14th April 2024), Vangelo (13th April 2024)

23. Link to Post #2812
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Pfizer claims it is 'Deeply Sorry' (Warning SARCASM Alert!):

Pfizer, bringing discredit to pharmaceutical industry
    Senior executives used social media to promote an “unlicensed” Covid vaccine.

Pfizer found to have breached the regulatory code five times,

Prescription Medicines Code of Practice Authority (PMCPA)

Pharmaceutical watchdog,

relates to a complaint about a message posted on twitter

November 2020 by senior Pfizer employees.

COMPLAINT
    the complainant alleged that it turned out that such misbehaviour was even more widespread than they had thought, extended right to the top of their UK operation and was apparently continuing to this very day.

PANEL RULING
    The Panel noted Pfizer’s submission that on further investigation into this complaint four other Pfizer UK colleagues, including another senior colleague in the UK organisation, had re-tweeted the same post.
    The Panel queried whether a social media platform, such as Twitter was the appropriate forum to share such information.
    The Panel noted the tweet contained limited information regarding the efficacy of the vaccine candidate with no safety information provided.
    On the balance of probabilities, it was likely that the Pfizer UK employee’s connections would include UK members of the public as well as UK health professionals.
    The Panel noted that the tweet clearly referred to the outcome of the Pfizer and BioNTech’s vaccine being developed to protect against COVID-19.
    The Panel noted that Clause 3.1 prohibited the promotion of a medicine prior to the grant of its marketing authorisation.
    They must not mislead either directly or by implication, by distortion, exaggeration or undue emphasis. Material must be sufficiently complete to enable the recipient to form their own opinion of the therapeutic value of the medicine.
    It must not be stated that a product has no adverse reactions, toxic hazards or risks of addiction or dependency. The Panel noted the tweet made no reference to adverse events and was therefore concerned that important safety information relating to the vaccine candidate was not provided and ruled a breach of Clause 7.9 of the 2019 Code as acknowledged by Pfizer.
    The Panel noted Pfizer stated that the senior employee whose re-tweet was the subject of this complaint had completed the social media training module in October 2019.
    Activity which was clearly outside of company policy had not been taken down or deleted.

‘Unlicensed medicine proactively disseminated’

“unlicensed medicine being proactively disseminated on Twitter to health professions and members of the public in the UK”.

Pfizer UK spokesman

“fully recognises and accepts the issues highlighted by this PMCPA ruling”,

“deeply sorry”.

Pfizer

‘Accidental and unintentional’

Sixth time Pfizer has been reprimanded by the regulator over its promotion of the Covid-19 vaccine.

Ben Kingsley, UsForThem

“It’s astonishing how many times Pfizer’s senior executives have been found guilty of serious regulatory offences – in this case including the most serious offence of all under the UK Code of Practice.

“Yet the consequences for Pfizer and the individuals concerned continue to be derisory. This hopeless system of regulation for a multi-billion dollar life and death industry has become a sham, in dire need of reform.”

cheers,
    John 🦜🦋🌳
    • “Pfizer LIED About Covid Jabs” - Watchdog Accuses Pfizer Of Promoting ‘Unlicensed Vaccine’ :

Just a reminder that the AstraZeneca CEO was knighted last year.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Harmony (Yesterday), Vangelo (14th April 2024)

25. Link to Post #2813
    Language
    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 141 of 141 FirstFirst 1 41 91 131 141