+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 140 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 102 140 LastLast

Thread: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Default Re: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

https://twitter.com/drsimonegold/sta...94658133200896

Found this conversation on a private homeopathic medical forum. The Twitter link above was recommended for anyone in America to get real medical knowledge and treatment outside of the propagandised branch of big pharma. Doctors in defiance of the vaccine scam.

The conversation starts with a nurse whose having complications after the vaccine, followed by homeopathic treatment advice to help neutralise the effects of the experimental gene therapy.

Quote Background: I received the COVID vaccine since I am a health care worker on December 28th. I had a horrible site reaction with pain and redness in my arm for 3 weeks. I also have generally felt weak and tired since. In addition I am having a pain on my left side under my ribs where my spleen is located.

On January 7th I went to donate blood because there are shortages in the US and my blood type is needed--the Red Cross tends to call, email and text a lot since they are short. I went to the clinic to give blood and was refused for the first time in my adult life. My blood counts were too low to be considered for donation. I was pretty alarmed at this point, my blood counts are usually very healthy and on the higher side.

Then, come to find out there was a Florida doctor who passed away the day before (January 6th) from a disorder called idiopathic thrombocytic purpura, possibly related to the COVID vaccine
    Immune thrombocytopenic purpura
    Immune thrombocytopenic purpura, also known as idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura or immune thrombocytopenia, is a type of thrombocytopenic purpura defined as an isolated low platelet count with a normal bone marrow in the absence of other causes of low platelets.

Quote a few general thoughts about homeopathicss which can be used to help mitigate post-vaccination side-effects. There are three:

1. The best known is Thuja 30c, which addresses a nuber of vaccine side-effects.

2. Ledum 30c is for puncture wounds - the relationship to needles is obvious.

3. Belladonna 30c is for swelling and fever

The general admonition it to take these as close after the vaccine as possible, and some would also recommend before. I would still think that you might benefit from taking all three, as you are still having symptoms, but that is a friendly suggestion.

Several homeopaths in this country have created what is called a nosode of covid. A nosode is analogous to a homeopathic vaccine, because it is a dilution of a pathogen. This one would be specific to covid, and might be useful as well.
    Quote The protocol is given before and after traditional vaccination. However here we are in uncharted territory because the "vaccines" for Sars-CoV-2 are no vaccines at all but gene therapy and highly experimental and not tested on humans on short and long term.

Which "vaccine" did you take?

Are you being followed by people from pharmacovigilance (since this is all experimental all those who take the drug have to be monitored on everything they do for the next two years).

If you have taken the Pfizer one, have you also taken the second dose? If not I would suggest you do not.

When you say blood low what do you mean?

Are you taking any kind of medication?

Suffer from chronic diseases?

My advice is a soon as possible contact what in USA you call an orthomolecular doctor (will help with the nutritional requirements you need now especially vitamins for the oxidative stress you are in) and a homeopath (to guide you how to take the remedies which will be specific for you, at which potencies and the frequency of administration) Energy healing would be great too but you need as much as possible to detoxify but also sustain that spleen physically. Your system seems under quite a shock. The quicker you act the less is the damage.

These questions where just for you to think about. You do not need to answer me if you do not feel like.

In the meantime I have contacted my homeopath in UK asking if they have started treating people who took the gene therapy and what are their clinical findings.
    Quote let me say this again all Pfizer, Moderna, Astra-Zeneca and Sputnik V are gene therapy not traditional vaccines. By traditional vaccines the definition is the injecting an attenuated pathogen in a body to cause the production of antibodies against the pathogen so that when the body will come in contact with the live pathogen then it has already the antibodies memorized and production of antibodies starts immediately.

Pfizer and Moderna drug is made of lab created mRNA that once inside the body will turn the human body in a permanent factory of pieces of Sars-CoV-2. Modern medicine says that in no way the genetically modified mRNA will modify the DNA of the individual. But this is completely forgetting the tons of studies of epigenetics that there is a constant flow of information from DNA to RNA and vice versa. And what will happen will the constant creating of antibodies for these ever produced pieces of foreign synthetic genetic material?

Studies have not been done on humans and what are the short and long term effects of having a synthetically engineered genetic material permanently on production in the body. It seems there are issues on placental material so if I am a woman that wants to have children I would stay away from this gene therapy. Neither were studies on animals done.

As regards Astra-Zeneca and Sputnik V they use adenoviruses which have their genetic material spliced and in them placed genetic sequences of Sars-CoV-2. Astra-Zeneca uses human adenoviruses genetically modifying it whilst Sputnik V uses chimpanzee adenoviruses. In these cases both are genetically engineered pathogens so they, as the previous, not a vaccine strictly speaking, with all that involves ethically and biologically.

The problem with Sars viruses is that whenever they tried to create a classical vaccine what happened in the animal studies was that antibodies were formed but then when the animals came in contact with the live pathogen they all died a horrendous death. That is why we have no vaccine for Sars-CoV-1, Mers, and HIV. A similar problem happened with Gardasil. Plus viruses by definition mutate and Sars-CoV-2 mutates very rapidly, if I am not mistaken we have now arrived to around 700 different types of mutations recorded. In a smaller scale this is what happens to influenza viruses every single year with the mega failure each time of the influenza vaccine.

The decision to take an experimental genetic therapy is up to you.

As any drug or medical intervention you weigh the benefits with the side effects of the therapy.

If you are a healthy adult your chance of surviving Sars-Cov-2 is of 99.8%

If you have comorbidities and/or are advanced in age over the 70-80 spectrum then the survival rate goes down to 95%.

There are many therapies synthetic or natural that can be used once infection has taken place and they work very well and with minimum side effects.

But more importantly we do know what kind of preventive actions we need to do to keep our immune system top shape, like taking Vitamin D, C, Zinc etc.

Sars-CoV-2 is mortal when there is a brittle metabolic resilience of the body (uncontrolled diabetes, obesity, insulin resistance, immunocompromised etc) Modern science still battles with this that a pathogen has different effects on different people but what all this is demonstrating for the nth time that it is the body terrain which makes a difference if the pathogen/disease is lethal or not, not the pathogen/disease in itself.

With that said, just to point out that their is no raw data given by Pfizer and Moderna and they will be disclosed to public in two years time since the start of the experiments on humans which started in June July 2020 and will end in 2022. These pharmaceutical companies are not taking any responsibility for what happens to you when you take this gene therapy (not that they ever taken it for vaccines). And the 95% efficacy they are stating is based on 95% of efficacy in diminishing the symptoms of Covid-19 not not getting infected by Sars-Cov-2 on less than 200 people. Pay attention here they are saying symptoms of Covid-19 which is a disease with many symptoms not 95% efficiency in preventing infection from the pathogen Sars-Cov-2. That is why to the question asked to Pfizer will I be infected with Sars-Cov-2 (after taking gene therapy) the answer is we do not know. And to the question will I infection others with Sars-Cov-2 is we do not know (it has been demonstrated that when people take influenza vaccines not only they get sicker with influenza when they encounter live pathogen but that they themselves secrete in their bodily fluids the influenza virus so they themselves become spreading agents of influenza).

Astra-Zeneca and Sputnik V scientific data is closed as well and there is no timeline when they will ever be disclosed.

As regards Nosodes. Nosodes work on infectious disease not on the vaccine or gene therapy and normally are accompanied by the right remedy for the person. Then something very important about Homeopathy. It is not I have a symptom then I will give this homeopathic remedy. That is not how it works. The homeopath studies the mental, physical, emotional and soul maladies and their modalities that are present and then finds the similimum or that remedy that the most ticks the boxes of all the symptoms that the client is showing. So yes there are protocols that can be used for vaccination or when one has a trauma but it stops there.
    Quote My UK homeopath answered with this for now:

The protocol is Arnica (3 in 24 hours) followed by Ledum (3 in 24 hours). Potency dependence on severity. However that is the protocol of immediately after the injection. Your situation might now be a bit different.

And then the gene therapy you have taken made in homeopathic remedy which is different from the nosode. Basically the content of the injection you have been given is diluted and dynamized to make it become homeopathic. That in a way might start reversing the damage caused by the substance in the injection and the pathology that is causing. In UK Helios pharmacy has Pfizer one. Ainsworths pharmacy may have the others.

Probably the homeopaths in USA have done so too.

My homeopath is trying to get through the homeopaths in USA that on Tuesday are going to discuss what homeopathic remedies are using on people who have taken the gene therapy. As soon as I have the contacts I will pass them on to you.
    Last edited by Jayke; 25th January 2021 at 17:37.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Anna70 (25th January 2021), Arcturian108 (26th January 2021), Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), bluestflame (2nd March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st February 2021), DeeMetrios (27th January 2021), fifi (26th January 2021), Franny (26th January 2021), Gwin Ru (26th January 2021), Harmony (26th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), leavesoftrees (26th January 2021), meat suit (25th January 2021), pueblo (25th January 2021), Reinhard (26th January 2021), Sérénité (29th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (25th January 2021), Sunny (25th January 2021), Tintin (25th January 2021), TomKat (26th January 2021), varuna (25th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #22
    Sweden Avalon Member
    Thanks

Immunization with SARS coronavirus vaccines leads to pulmonary immunopathology on challenge with the SARS virus
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22536382/

Conclusions: These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated.

4. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Valle For This Post:

Alecs (6th February 2021), Anna70 (25th January 2021), Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), bluestflame (2nd March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (25th January 2021), Gwin Ru (26th January 2021), Harmony (26th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), Jayke (25th January 2021), pueblo (25th January 2021), Reinhard (26th January 2021), Sérénité (29th January 2021), Sunny (25th January 2021), Tintin (25th January 2021), wondering (25th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #23
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Quote Posted by Valle (here)
    Immunization with SARS coronavirus vaccines leads to pulmonary immunopathology on challenge with the SARS virus
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22536382/

Conclusions: These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated.
    Definitely concerning, this blog made me feel slightly better re ADE risks

https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipelin...nt-enhancement

Quote At this point, I would say that the main worry for any ADE effects would be if the coronavirus mutates to the point that the antibodies generated by the current vaccines become non-neutralizing. And honestly, I don’t see that happening (it certainly doesn’t seem to have happened yet). Targeting the Spike protein is another big benefit that we got from the earlier SARS work; which suggested that (for example) targeting the Nucleocapsid (N) protein was riskier. With the Spike, you put the virus in an evolutionary tight spot: evading the antibodies while trying not to lose the ability to bind to the human ACE2 protein. So far, that looks like too narrow a path for the virus to stumble through.

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Alecs (6th February 2021), Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), DeeMetrios (27th January 2021), Gwin Ru (26th January 2021), Harmony (26th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), Jayke (25th January 2021), pueblo (25th January 2021), Reinhard (26th January 2021), Sérénité (29th January 2021), Valle (25th January 2021), wondering (25th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,244 times in 2,174 posts

A compilation of anecdotal Covid vaccine injury reports.....

https://prezi.com/i/byzl22mqwfaa/exp...following-cvv/

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Alecs (6th February 2021), Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st February 2021), DeDukshyn (25th January 2021), DeeMetrios (27th January 2021), fifi (26th January 2021), Gwin Ru (26th January 2021), Harmony (26th January 2021), Icare (26th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), Jayke (25th January 2021), Sérénité (29th January 2021), wondering (25th January 2021)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    My UK homeopath answered with this for now:

The protocol is Arnica (3 in 24 hours) followed by Ledum (3 in 24 hours). Potency dependence on severity. However that is the protocol of immediately after the injection. Your situation might now be a bit different.

And then the gene therapy you have taken made in homeopathic remedy which is different from the nosode. Basically the content of the injection you have been given is diluted and dynamized to make it become homeopathic. That in a way might start reversing the damage caused by the substance in the injection and the pathology that is causing. In UK Helios pharmacy has Pfizer one. Ainsworths pharmacy may have the others.

My homeopath is trying to get through the homeopaths in USA that on Tuesday are going to discuss what homeopathic remedies are using on people who have taken the gene therapy. As soon as I have the contacts I will pass them on to you.
    Did you know Simone Gold was arrested for being in the Capitol when it was visited on 1/6? I am not sure what the outcome for her is? The CDC visit by the MDs preceded that date.
    Can you please link the post/article you cite? Your post is a little confusing.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (6th February 2021), Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st February 2021), Franny (26th January 2021), gord (26th January 2021), Gwin Ru (26th January 2021), Harmony (26th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), Jayke (26th January 2021), Reinhard (26th January 2021), Sérénité (29th January 2021), wondering (25th January 2021)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,833 times in 1,617 posts

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by Jayke (here)
    My UK homeopath answered with this for now:

Did you know Simone Gold was arrested for being in the Capitol when it was visited on 1/6? I am not sure what the outcome for her is? The CDC visit by the MDs preceded that date.
    Can you please link the post/article you cite? Your post is a little confusing.
    Not an article. It was a conversation between a nurse and homeopathic doctors on a private homeopathic medical forum. I’ll PM you the website but you’d need to be a student on this years course material to view the posts. I found the information important enough to share for awareness and removed any personal details for discretion.

Didn’t realise Simone Gold was arrested. Her website is still up and running...

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com

12. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Jayke For This Post:

Alecs (6th February 2021), Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), bluestflame (2nd March 2021), DeeMetrios (27th January 2021), fifi (26th January 2021), Franny (8th February 2021), gord (26th January 2021), Gwin Ru (26th January 2021), Harmony (26th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), pueblo (26th January 2021), Reinhard (26th January 2021), Sérénité (29th January 2021), Tintin (26th January 2021), wondering (26th January 2021)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

A major new article from Dr Mercola, worth reading in full to collect all the documented information.
    Side Effects and Data Gaps Raise Questions on COVID Vaccine

Story at-a-glance
    • Reports of serious side effects to the COVID-19 vaccines have started emerging. Examples include persistent malaise and extreme exhaustion, anaphylactic reactions, multisystem inflammatory syndrome, chronic seizures and convulsions, paralysis and sudden death within hours or days.
    • By December 18, 2020, 112,807 Americans had received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine. Of those, 3,150 suffered one or more “health impact events.” That’s a side effect rate of 2.79%.
    • While Pfizer claims its vaccine is 95% effective, this is the relative risk reduction. The absolute risk reduction is actually less than 1%.
    • Analysis of recently released data suggests the relative risk reduction for Pfizer’s vaccine may actually be between 19% and 29% — far lower than the required licensing threshold of 50%.
    • Studies have warned COVID-19 vaccines may result in more serious disease when exposed to the virus, either through antibody-dependent immune enhancement or pathogen priming that triggers an autoimmune response.
    (the report continues)

14. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (26th January 2021), Alecs (26th January 2021), Anna70 (26th January 2021), avid (26th January 2021), bennycog (29th January 2021), bluestflame (2nd March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st February 2021), DeeMetrios (27th January 2021), fifi (26th January 2021), Franny (8th February 2021), gord (26th January 2021), Gwin Ru (26th January 2021), Harmony (26th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), Jayke (26th January 2021), Journeyman (26th January 2021), kudzy (27th January 2021), leavesoftrees (26th January 2021), meat suit (26th January 2021), onawah (28th January 2021), pueblo (26th January 2021), Reinhard (26th January 2021), Sérénité (29th January 2021), Sunny (27th January 2021), Tintin (26th January 2021), Valle (26th January 2021), wondering (26th January 2021), Yoda (26th January 2021)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

Since the YouTube video disappeared, here is the saved portion of Dr. Simone Gold's speech:

Jan 25 13:18

Dr. Simone Gold - The truth about the CV19 vaccine 58:08

Category: Too hot for Big Tech

Description:
    Original clip taken from Rodney Howard-Browne's YouTube channel.

Original Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXdBydI1Zw&feature=youtu.be

Rodney Howard-Browne's Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC77...YZY5UuhXfWvd7w

Please share this with anyone and everyone! God Bless!!!

16. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (26th January 2021), avid (26th January 2021), Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), bluestflame (2nd March 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st February 2021), DeeMetrios (27th January 2021), fifi (26th January 2021), Franny (8th February 2021), gord (26th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), Jayke (26th January 2021), pueblo (26th January 2021), Reinhard (26th January 2021), Sérénité (29th January 2021), Tintin (26th January 2021), wondering (26th January 2021)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,454 times in 4,331 posts

... now, these associated Covid jab effects like Bell's palsy reminded me of something:
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    Andrew Moulden should have been awarded a Nobel Prize for showing how the "healthcare industry" is poisoning the general population with vaccines. He showed how vaccines were responsible for causing "microscopic strokes" by limiting the flow of oxygen in the bloodstream reaching capillaries.

In his 2009 interview on vactruth.com, Moulden stated:"I have now conclusively shown that ALL vaccines, from infancy to geriatric, are causing the exact same brain damages irrespective of what disease or disorder comes out. The damages are specific to end vascular "mini-strokes" that are beneath the resolution of our neuroimaging, but measurable in a before/after vaccination protocol. They are also directly measurable in real time - however, this involves techniques and technology I have not disclosed to the public as yet."
    See this post and the following one.

18. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Gwin Ru For This Post:

Alecs (26th January 2021), Anna70 (26th January 2021), avid (26th January 2021), Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), Constance (26th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st February 2021), DeeMetrios (27th January 2021), fifi (27th January 2021), Franny (8th February 2021), gord (26th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), Jayke (26th January 2021), Philippe (26th January 2021), Reinhard (26th January 2021), Sérénité (29th January 2021), Sunny (27th January 2021), Tintin (26th January 2021), wondering (26th January 2021)

19. Link to Post #30
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

... now, these associated Covid jab effects like Bell's palsy reminded me of something:
    Quote Posted by Hervé (here)
    [...]
    Andrew Moulden should have been awarded a Nobel Prize for showing how the "healthcare industry" is poisoning the general population with vaccines. He showed how vaccines were responsible for causing "microscopic strokes" by limiting the flow of oxygen in the bloodstream reaching capillaries.

In his 2009 interview on vactruth.com, Moulden stated:"I have now conclusively shown that ALL vaccines, from infancy to geriatric, are causing the exact same brain damages irrespective of what disease or disorder comes out. The damages are specific to end vascular "mini-strokes" that are beneath the resolution of our neuroimaging, but measurable in a before/after vaccination protocol. They are also directly measurable in real time - however, this involves techniques and technology I have not disclosed to the public as yet."
    See this post and the following one.
    More about brain damage in covid casualties.

https://archive.fo/4pmy6

In an in-depth study of how COVID-19 affects a patient's brain, National Institutes of Health researchers consistently spotted hallmarks of damage caused by thinning and leaky brain blood vessels in tissue samples from patients who died shortly after contracting the disease. In addition, they saw no signs of SARS-CoV-2 in the tissue samples, suggesting the damage was not caused by a direct viral attack on the brain. The results were published as a correspondence in the New England Journal of Medicine.

20. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

bennycog (29th January 2021), Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), Constance (26th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st February 2021), DeeMetrios (27th January 2021), eagle0027 (8th February 2021), fifi (27th January 2021), Franny (8th February 2021), gord (26th January 2021), Gwin Ru (26th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), Jayke (26th January 2021), pueblo (26th January 2021), Reinhard (26th January 2021), Sérénité (29th January 2021), Sunny (27th January 2021), Tintin (26th January 2021), wondering (26th January 2021)

21. Link to Post #31
    UK Moderator/Librarian/Administrator Tintin's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,596 times in 5,413 posts

Quote Posted by Gwin Ru (here)

Since the YouTube video disappeared, here is the saved portion of Dr. Simone Gold's speech:

Jan 25 13:18

Dr. Simone Gold - The truth about the CV19 vaccine 58:08

Category: Too hot for Big Tech

Description:
    Original clip taken from Rodney Howard-Browne's YouTube channel.

Original Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAXdBydI1Zw&feature=youtu.be

Rodney Howard-Browne's Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC77...YZY5UuhXfWvd7w

Please share this with anyone and everyone! God Bless!!!
    Fabulous, thanks

Earlier today I'd actually downloaded the 55 minute or so version before seeing this post.

It'll join membership of the Avalon library, in due course
    Last edited by Tintin; 26th January 2021 at 22:31.
    “If a man does not keep pace with [fall into line with] his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away.” - Thoreau

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Tintin For This Post:

Alecs (6th February 2021), Anna70 (27th January 2021), Bill Ryan (26th January 2021), Constance (26th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st February 2021), DeeMetrios (27th January 2021), eagle0027 (8th February 2021), Franny (8th February 2021), gord (26th January 2021), Gwin Ru (26th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), Jayke (26th January 2021), pueblo (26th January 2021), Sérénité (29th January 2021), Sunny (27th January 2021), wondering (26th January 2021)

23. Link to Post #32
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

https://prezi.com/i/byzl22mqwfaa/exp...gdA-mfnQNGojQA

Here is a long list of terrible experiences with the Moderna or others vaccines in the USA
    It reads like a HORROR STORY

The CDC calls that anecdotal evidence:

Disclaimer: The CDC and WHO support the v procedure. The following is a large collection of personal experiences. Anecdotal evidence does not comprise the entirety of our scientific knowledge on the subject.

The sheer volume of testimonies excludes that this is an elaborated hoax or a bunch of anti-VAXes inventing stories.
    It is not easily understood how many are severe accidents or only first effects of the shot. But it is quite crazy all these guinea pigs. And what will be the consequences for middle and long term? Over here in France not much reports are available in the forums apart of the wave of deaths in a care centre for elderly in Nice.
    Last edited by Philippe; 26th January 2021 at 22:01.

24. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Anna70 (27th January 2021), bennycog (29th January 2021), Bill Ryan (27th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st February 2021), DeeMetrios (27th January 2021), fifi (27th January 2021), Franny (8th February 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), Jayke (26th January 2021), pueblo (27th January 2021), Sérénité (29th January 2021), Tintin (26th January 2021)

25. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,089 times in 20,639 posts

A new documentary from the people who made Vaccines Revealed, called Vaccines Revealed COVID Edition is likely to have current into on COVID vaccine side effects.
    It will be showing free online to those who sigh up for it.
    See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/sho...=1#post1407118
    Each breath a gift...

26. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alecs (6th February 2021), bennycog (29th January 2021), Bill Ryan (27th January 2021), Constance (28th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st February 2021), DeeMetrios (27th January 2021), eagle0027 (8th February 2021), fifi (28th January 2021), Franny (8th February 2021), gord (27th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), Jayke (27th January 2021), pueblo (27th January 2021), Sérénité (29th January 2021), Tintin (28th January 2021)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Link to CDC website VAERS (The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) which logs realtime reports of vaccine injury...note site is currently down for "maintenance"...

https://wonder.cdc.gov/VAERS.html

This is a video of the site's records up to the 21/1/21

28. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Alecs (6th February 2021), Bill Ryan (27th January 2021), Constance (28th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st February 2021), DeeMetrios (27th January 2021), eagle0027 (8th February 2021), Ernie Nemeth (27th January 2021), Franny (8th February 2021), George (31st January 2021), gord (27th January 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), Jayke (27th January 2021), Reinhard (28th January 2021), Sérénité (29th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (27th January 2021), Tintin (27th January 2021)

29. Link to Post #35
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

ffffffffffffffffffffffffff
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 05:58.

30. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Alecs (6th February 2021), Bill Ryan (28th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st February 2021), eagle0027 (8th February 2021), fifi (28th January 2021), Franny (8th February 2021), George (31st January 2021), janette (21st February 2021), Jayke (28th January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (30th January 2021), Peace in Oz (28th January 2021), Reinhard (28th January 2021), Sérénité (29th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2021), Tintin (28th January 2021)

31. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote 60-Year-Old Father Dies After Receiving Second Dose Of Pfizer Vaccine

By CBSLA StaffJanuary 28, 2021 at 4:15 am Filed Under:Moderna, Orange County, Pfizer, Vaccine

SANTA ANA (CBSLA) – A 60-year-old Orange County man died after receiving a second dose of the coronavirus vaccine. Now investigators are trying to determine if the vaccination played any role in his death.

Hours after getting his second Pfizer dose on January 5, Tim Zook was in the emergency room of the hospital where he worked.

“He just couldn’t breathe on his own, he had stomach problems, he just wasn’t feeling good,” said Kyle Zook, his son.

He fell into a coma within two days and passed away four days after getting the shot.

“He was so bad he told them, ‘put me on the ventilator, I want to live,” said Kyle. “Those were his last words.”

Tim had high blood pressure but was otherwise healthy, Kyle said.

But Kyle added he still believes that people should get the vaccine.

“Take the vaccine, please,” said Kyle. “My dad would want people to get the vaccine. He doesn’t want people to go through COVID.”

The family is still waiting on a toxicology report to learn more about what caused Tim’s death.
    https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2021...ounty-moderna/

32. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

Alecs (6th February 2021), avid (30th January 2021), Bill Ryan (29th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (21st February 2021), eagle0027 (8th February 2021), Franny (8th February 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), Jayke (7th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (30th January 2021), Reinhard (30th January 2021), Sérénité (29th January 2021)

33. Link to Post #37
    Canada Avalon Member Bassplayer1's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,046 times in 264 posts

Sorry if this is the wrong thread, but I think its ok to post here .... My Mum just called to say that my healthy Uncle had the vaccine today and a few hours later my Aunt found him slumped unconscious, soaked in perspiration and unable to wake him. He's been rushed to a heart hospital somewhere near London UK. But, the additional worrying thing is that a friend of theirs also had the same thing, same symptoms happen after the jab last week and is still in hospital!!

My Aunt asked if it has anything to do with the vaccine and not surprisingly she was told no. Two men with the same symptoms after a vaccine doesn't feel right to me.

For British folk here, both men live in Colchester Essex and I think they had Pfizer.

Both my parents had the astro zenecca jab this morning. I tried to persuade them otherwise, but what can we do?

Anyway, my response here is to highlight two possible cases in the same small town.

34. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bassplayer1 For This Post:

Alecs (6th February 2021), avid (30th January 2021), Bill Ryan (30th January 2021), Constance (30th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (19th February 2021), eagle0027 (8th February 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), Jayke (7th February 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (30th January 2021), Journeyman (5th February 2021), Kryztian (5th February 2021), meat suit (30th January 2021), Philippe (4th February 2021), Reinhard (30th January 2021), Sérénité (18th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th January 2021), Tintin (5th February 2021)

35. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts

From https://vaccineimpact.com/2021/45-year-old-italian-doctor-in-the-prime-of-life-and-in-perfect-health-drops-dead-after-the-pfizer-mrna-covid-shot-39-year-old-nurse-42-year-old-surgical-technician-also-dead

45-Year-Old Italian Doctor “In the Prime of Life and in Perfect Health” Drops Dead After the Pfizer mRNA COVID Shot: 39-Year-Old Nurse, 42-Year-Old Surgical Technician Also Dead

36. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (5th February 2021), Alecs (6th February 2021), Anna70 (5th February 2021), bennycog (8th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (19th February 2021), eagle0027 (8th February 2021), Eva2 (5th February 2021), fifi (6th February 2021), Franny (8th February 2021), gord (8th February 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), Jayke (7th February 2021), Kryztian (5th February 2021), kudzy (5th February 2021), Peace in Oz (7th February 2021), Philippe (5th February 2021), Reinhard (5th February 2021), Sérénité (18th February 2021), Tintin (5th February 2021), wondering (5th February 2021), Yoda (5th February 2021)

37. Link to Post #39
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks

https://odysee.com/@TruthHertz:2/onceweretheliving:9

Once were the Living (Documentary by Spacebusters)

More data about vaccination injuries.

AND WHAT IS BEHIND THE WORLDWIDE PUSH FOR THE NASAL SWAB TESTS ?
    All the scientific information is in this documentary.
    No evidence in how many countries this is already being used.
    But the technology for stealth vaccination and micro chipping is fully developped
    Last edited by Philippe; 7th February 2021 at 21:37.

38. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

avid (7th February 2021), bennycog (8th February 2021), Bill Ryan (7th February 2021), eagle0027 (8th February 2021), Franny (8th February 2021), gord (8th February 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), Jayke (7th February 2021), Sérénité (18th February 2021), Sue (Ayt) (7th February 2021), wondering (8th February 2021)

39. Link to Post #40
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,076 times in 869 posts

Quote Posted by Philippe (here)
    https://odysee.com/@TruthHertz:2/onceweretheliving:9

Once were the Living (Documentary by Spacebusters)

More data about vaccination injuries.

AND WHAT IS BEHIND THE WORLDWIDE PUSH FOR THE NASAL SWAB TESTS ?
    The nasal swab makes me feel uncomfortable, that stick is way too long and will potentially reach far too close to the blood/brain barrier for my liking...
    I’m personally making sure me and my family avoid it as much as the vaccine.
    I can’t help but feel it’s a multipack type deal.
    Nothing ‘they’re’ doing is making sense, which usually means someone has got things perfectly planned and premeditated
    Last edited by Sérénité; 18th February 2021 at 02:07.

40. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (18th February 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (19th February 2021), Innocent Warrior (15th September 2022), janette (21st February 2021), Jayke (18th February 2021), Peace in Oz (18th February 2021), Sunny (20th February 2021), TomKat (18th February 2021), wondering (18th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 140 FirstFirst 1 2 12 52 102 140 LastLast