+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 140 FirstFirst 1 7 17 57 107 140 LastLast

Thread: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

1. Link to Post #121
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,056 times in 2,419 posts

Default Re: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

The injuries on record will continue to grow, because getting the jab will be fun and we can all be free again. Here's a two minute kiddie cartoon, with a little nod to the conspiracy-minded, telling children how wonderful the jab is:

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/uUBsSU1sNaRK

(PS I wonder if someone took this cartoon and then added the soundtrack and subtitles.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 22nd March 2021 at 23:16. Reason: embedded the video

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Alan (22nd March 2021), Alecs (30th March 2021), bennycog (23rd March 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2021), Eva2 (22nd March 2021), fifi (31st March 2021), gord (23rd March 2021), happyuk (26th March 2021), janette (22nd March 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (22nd March 2021), Rain Forest (12th April 2021), Sérénité (22nd March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Tintin (5th April 2021), wondering (29th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by Satori (here)
    The injuries on record will continue to grow, because getting the jab will be fun and we can all be free again....with a little nod to the conspiracy-minded
    One by one the murders mount
    Murder by way of "health care" by health care providers.
    This is monstrous.
    Why are they vaccinating children?

This another post about the mal treatment of Joe Hayes.

PLannedilLusion - Special Edition #11

'A Vaccine Testimony'
    Ria Heslop

RIA HESLOP is joined by UK author Stephen Wells to recount the events leading up to and after her dear father Joseph Hayes passing away shortly after receiving the PFIZER vaccine in the UK. This gut wrenching account serves as a reminder that the biological interventions referred to as vaccines are causing more harm than the authorities are admitting. As always treat the information provided here as as prompt for you to do your own investigation, seek the facts and come to your own conclusions.
    Last edited by Delight; 22nd March 2021 at 17:22.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (30th March 2021), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd March 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2021), Eva2 (22nd March 2021), gord (23rd March 2021), janette (22nd March 2021), Satori (22nd March 2021), Sérénité (22nd March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd March 2021), Tintin (5th April 2021), wondering (29th March 2021)

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

Upper Perkiomen schools closed after teachers call out sick following COVID-19 vaccine

PENNSBURG, Pennsylvania -- The Upper Perkiomen School District closed its five schools Friday after 40 staff members called out sick.

In a letter posted on the school district's website, the superintendent said the illnesses are mostly due to reactions from recent coronavirus vaccinations.

Since the schools won't have enough staff members for virtual instruction, all classes, both online and in-person, are canceled.

"Due to a large number of staff members (40 staff members across all five schools as of 10 pm) who have already submitted for a sick day tomorrow, along with the potential for additional staff absence requests in the morning, UPSD must call a Functional Closure on Friday, March 19 as we cannot adequately staff our classrooms and support a normal school day with in-person and virtual instruction.

A Functional Closure means that there is NO SCHOOL (just like a traditional snow day) as there will be no instruction taking place for any students in both the virtual and in-person models. The district will utilize the third emergency day built into the school calendar, and this closure will result in an update to the end of the 2020-21 school calendar for both students and staff," the letter said.

Officials said a virtual day was not possible given the number of staff members that are unable to teach due to feeling unwell, and no asynchronous work was planned.
    https://6abc.com/sick-teachers-out-covid-19-vaccine-upper-perkiomen-school-district/10432354/
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2021), fifi (30th March 2021), gord (23rd March 2021), Icare (12th April 2021), janette (22nd March 2021), meat suit (28th March 2021), Reinhard (23rd March 2021), Sérénité (22nd March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), wondering (29th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks

She accepted the jab so she could travel.

Quote MY BODY'S RESPONSE TO THE COVID VACCINE: A CALL FOR HELP
    18 March 2021

Today is day 15 since I had the vaccine, and the past two weeks have been some of the scariest weeks of my life — and believe me that’s saying something. I’ve already had a fair amount of scary **** in my lifetime, and I consider myself to be quite tough. In the past two weeks I’ve been taken to hospital three times, twice in an ambulance, and once in the middle of the night, and I’m still not functioning in daily life. The only explanation I have been offered by doctors is that they don’t know what’s happening but it’s probably something to do with how my body is responding to the vaccine.

I’m going to share what’s happened to me during the past two weeks NOT to scare anyone, but for two reasons. Firstly, to reach out to anyone else that might be experiencing the same thing, because it’s really frightening and maybe it would help to know that you’re not alone, and secondly, I’m also sharing it in the hope that somebody might have an explanation, and perhaps guide me toward treatment. I’d even be happy to be part of any research.

I’m 49 and was offered the vaccine early because I have a stroke history (one stroke age 19, then three more in my mid-thirties). My strokes were due to being born with a hole in the heart, which was fixed with a titanium implant in 2007. Most people have no idea I have had strokes — I made an incredible recovery. The only long-term effect of the strokes that interferes with life at all is migraines with aura, which I started getting soon after the implant surgery (at first daily) and get once every few months now. They are very mild, with the aura lasting about an hour, and any pain relieved by a glass of red wine, black coffee, or eye massage. Apart from the occasional migraine, I’m fit and active. I am a healthy eater, don’t drink much alcohol (and go months sometimes having alcohol breaks). I have “sticky blood” so take 75mg of aspirin every day and inject myself with heparin when I fly to prevent blood clots. I also take an antihistamine every day because vinegar fumes from my pickling business have damaged the lining of my nose and without antihistamines I’d spend all day sneezing at the slightest thing.

I accepted the vaccine because I want to be able to take my annual volunteering trip to Japan as soon as Japan opens up again.

I had the Oxford vaccine at 12:20pm on Wednesday 3rd March. I wasn’t feeling my usual jolly self because I had had to say goodbye to my dog four days prior, but physically I was fit and active on the day of the vaccine. Around 9pm I started shivering.

The shivers progressed into full-body shakes, most violently in my hands and arms. I eventually stopped them by putting on layers of clothes and lying in bed with the electric blanket on full. I started having difficulty breathing, my heart was racing, chest was tight, and I had trouble thinking clearly. Around 2am, Matthew called an ambulance, and the paramedics found my vitals to be as follows:

Respiratory rate 24 (over 20 is considered high, 24 is considered dangerous)
    Pulse of 133 (between 60 and 100 is considered normal, over 100 is considered to be indicative of a serious problem)
    Blood oxygen level 93% (below 95% is considered low)
    Temperature of 39.9ºC or 104ºF, (normal is 36.1–37.2ºC or 97–99ºF)

My NEWS (National Early Warning Score) was 10. A score of 7 or higher indicates high clinical risk and requires an urgent or emergency response, and I was immediately taken into hospital. All vitals were stabilised, blood tests gave no cause for concern, chest x-ray clear, and I was discharged around 11am, with the doctor saying that nobody knows what effect the vaccine would have on individuals, but given that nothing else was showing up, he assumed that it was the vaccine that caused my reaction.

Days 1–4 were spent mainly sleeping or dozing. I slept for at least eleven hours every night — heavy, deep sleeps with vivid dreams. The best I felt was in the hour after waking, but after I had a shower that was me done for the whole day. My chest was still tight, and I was constantly exhausted, spending all day on the sofa. I developed painful sores. On Day 3 I unexpectedly got a period (they’re irregular these days but I usually still get a warning).

On day 5 I called the GP to say that I still wasn’t right. My chest was still tight, and breathing still felt like a bit of an effort. I was told to get straight back into hospital because blood clots hadn’t been ruled out. I had more blood tests and a CT scan with iodine, which didn’t show any clots but did show a swollen lymph node. I was sent home with the suggestion that perhaps somebody should check in on my implant every now and again, even though it hadn’t given me any trouble in 14 years and beyond it’s six-month check, it isn’t standard practice to monitor this kind of implant. The consultant talked to me at length about the vaccine, explaining that it was a new drug, about which they knew very little, and they didn’t know how it would affect people on an individual level. They said that the lymph node would need to be checked in three months, but they assumed that was also a sign that my body responding to the vaccine.

I again spent most of days 6, 7, and 8 exhausted on the sofa. My thinking wasn’t clear, and I had trouble processing information. I had to read the same word over and over again, not sure if I had read it correctly, or if I knew what it meant. It felt like when I had the strokes — it felt like there had been some neurological damage. I developed mild agorophobia, and started to feel increasingly afraid of something outside, but I didn’t know what.

I started having migraines every day from day 4, sometimes twice a day. Two of the migraines were preceded by what I have since discovered is known as “Alice in Wonderland Syndrome.” AIWS is a rare neurological condition where your perception of space, time, shape, or size alters. For me, it manifested itself by seeming like my hands were growing and shrinking, like you sometimes see in special effects in films (you know when the Guardians of the Galaxy go through so many clicks and jumps that their body parts expand and contract, and you have an idea of what my hands were doing). Freaky, right? Well, even freakier perhaps is that this is not the first time this has happened to me. It used to happen to me, regularly, at night, but I didn’t have the vocabulary to describe it because I was only seven years old — I just told my mum that my hands looked funny. But what they were actually doing was appearing as if they were growing and shrinking right in front of me when I was a child. And again now, more than forty years later.

Day 8’s migraine was so horrific that I crawled into a ball, frozen in agony, with tears pouring down my face. In the almost four years that we have been together Matthew has never seen a migraine affect me in that way. Paracetemol had no impact whatsoever. I kept thinking that if I could crawl to the kitchen then I could get a knife to stick into the side of my head to relieve the pain. It was so bad that an ambulance came and took me away for a CT scan and more blood tests, all of which came back clear. I went home, still exhausted, again with the doctor saying it was my body reacting to the vaccine. The next day the yawning started — massive yawns occurring several times an hour, throughout the whole day. Then my left arm and left side of my face went completely numb for fifteen minutes. On day 10 my lower legs started “bubbling” — I could feel bubbles moving up and down my calves, and occasionally popping in my thighs.

On day 12 I contacted my GP again, saying that I knew something still wasn’t right and it was frightening. I asked for an Epstein-Barr Virus test (there has been research indicating a connection between EBV and Covid) but my GP said there wasn’t any point. I asked for a referral to a neurologist and again, she said there wasn’t any point, and it was only when I started crying that she said she would email someone. That was three days ago. I haven’t heard anything yet. I know the NHS are busy but I need to go through them to get private help, which I’m happy to arrange.

On day 13 I managed to walk for five minutes around the block for the first time since the vaccine. It wiped me out for the rest of the day. But I did feel that my brain was functioning just a little more normally. It was only for that one day though, and yesterday I returned to feeling constantly exhausted and mentally impaired. I can write this but when I reread sentences they don’t really make sense to me, and I have had to ask someone else to check it. I’ve written five books — you can imagine how unnerving this is to not be able to understand my own writing.

It’s been 15 days now. My daily routine is to sleep late, manage a shower by midday, then lie on the sofa for the rest of the day, exhausted, and have a migraine at some point before going to bed. People who know me, know this is absolutely not how I live — my days so far this year have consisted of a combination of hiking, yoga, giving speeches, writing, food production for my business, and studying Japanese. I am physically and mentally very active. Now I’m constantly physically and mentally exhausted, having done nothing. It feels like what I imagine MS or ME must feel like.

Does any of this sound familiar to you? Has your body responded in a similar way? How are you managing it? How long did it take for you to recover? What treatment did you receive and from who? Or are you a medical professional working in this field and can offer suggestions or reassurance? I feel a bit scared and alone in dealing with this, to be honest, and I’d love to hear from you if this all sounds familiar to you.

I should say that I don’t want to hear from anyone lacking in compassion right now. I’m scared, and worried, and I’m asking for help. If you can’t offer help please ignore my post rather than respond unkindly. In my research I have discovered that some people (on both sides of the argument) can be incredibly cruel in discussing the vaccine and Covid. Please have a little humanity. I don’t need to be judged for having the vaccine nor do I need to be dismissed for suffering with life-altering side effects. I know they are rare. I know there are plenty of people who are not having this kind of experience post-vaccine. Knowing that these side effects are very rare isn’t helpful to me. Knowing how you deal with them is. I am fully aware that severe side effects can happen with all medicines — medical professionals just don’t seem to have any answers for these side effects because it’s such a new, experimental drug (their words, not mine). Everybody seems to have an opinion about vaccines and especially this one, but I’m not asking for people’s opinions. I’ve kept my own opinions out of this call for help, so please don’t respond with your own. I might share some thoughts at a later stage, but for now I just want my life back.

And to anyone worried about whether I am being taken care of, please know that Matthew is the kind of person who is in his element if he has to care for someone, and I am being very well taken care of. So don’t worry about that.

8. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Alecs (30th March 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2021), Eva2 (22nd March 2021), fifi (23rd March 2021), gord (23rd March 2021), Icare (12th April 2021), janette (22nd March 2021), Journeyman (23rd March 2021), meat suit (28th March 2021), Reinhard (23rd March 2021), Sérénité (22nd March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (22nd March 2021), wondering (29th March 2021)

9. Link to Post #125
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,492 times in 246 posts

Completely horrifying. I truly believe in the power of prayer ..if ever there was a time the human race needs help from God it is certainly now.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to janette For This Post:

Alecs (30th March 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2021), gord (23rd March 2021), happyuk (23rd March 2021), Heart-2-Heart (30th March 2021), Icare (12th April 2021), Sérénité (28th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Tintin (30th March 2021), wondering (29th March 2021)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

Quote Posted by janette (here)
    Completely horrifying. I truly believe in the power of prayer ..if ever there was a time the human race needs help from God it is certainly now.
    OH YES absolutely and when we each pray and hold our brothers and sisters in our hearts I am certain that it will help... maybe miraculously.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (22nd March 2021), gord (23rd March 2021), janette (30th March 2021), Sérénité (28th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Tintin (30th March 2021), wondering (29th March 2021)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Moderator Sue (Ayt)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,530 times in 2,552 posts

And another school district closed due to vaccine reactions. This is certainly something happening that is unprecedented from previous vaccine campaigns, ie flu vaccines :

Concord Cancels School Due To Bad Reactions To COVID-19 Vaccine

Update: Concord teachers and district staff received coronavirus vaccinations on Sunday; Bow, Hopkinton employees also report issues.

CONCORD, NH — The Concord School District abruptly canceled school on Monday after a flood of teachers and other district staffers called in sick one day after many received the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.

Parents in the SAU 8 district received phone calls, emails, and text messages notifying them there would not be school at just before 6:30 a.m. The alerts stated it was due to the level of teacher absenteeism across the district. The decision was made as principals began fielding calls from educators early on Monday that they were sick.

School Superintendent Kathleen Murphy said the closure was more than just teachers though — many staffers, including district office employees, also got shots Sunday, and reported adverse reactions to them.

"It was related to vaccine shots," she said of Monday's school closure. "We received notice from a number of staff, teachers, education assistants, and district staff who we were sick, so we were unable to open school in a safe manner."

All the staffers who were vaccinated received the single dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

After the district posted a note on Facebook on Monday, a number of community members also shared thoughts about their own reactions to the vaccine.

"I've gotten the vaccine because I'm (in) health care and I can tell you, I got the 2 part shot. After the first one, it's like you got the flu. The second one hits you 6x worse," one woman stated.

Another poster said, "I got it yesterday at 9:30 a.m. and this morning at 2, I felt like I got hit by a Mac truck! Hits everyone so differently."

One commenter suggested it was poor planning by the district but educators and staffers did not get to choose when they received their shots; they were given appointment times when they signed up. Murphy said many district staffers were slated to get vaccinated next Sunday, too, which is something she will look into in an effort to avoid another day of canceled classes due to vaccination reactions.

A few Hopkinton residents reported to Patch that school was canceled in their community on Monday, too. No reasons were given. Under school closures for the day, WMUR-TV only listed the Concord and Hopkinton school districts. A single school was closed in Hooksett. According to the district's website, the closure was due to a power outage.

Merrimack Valley School District and Pembroke School District employees were also vaccinated in Concord on Sunday. MVSD has a professional day scheduled for Monday so school was already closed for the day.

Patch has since learned teachers and staffers in Bow also had issues, according to alerts — with the district requesting parents to have their middle and high school students be remote on Monday "due to the number of staff out from our mass vaccination."

https://patch.com/new-hampshire/concord-nh/concord-cancels-school-due-bad-reactions-covid-19-vaccine
    "We're all bozos on this bus"

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sue (Ayt) For This Post:

bennycog (23rd March 2021), Bill Ryan (22nd March 2021), fifi (23rd March 2021), gord (23rd March 2021), Harmony (5th April 2021), janette (30th March 2021), Reinhard (23rd March 2021), Sérénité (28th March 2021), Stephanie (23rd March 2021), Tintin (30th March 2021), wondering (29th March 2021)

15. Link to Post #128
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,076 times in 869 posts

Professor says cause of rare bloodclots in people vaccinated with AstraZeneca has been found

The experts who have examined three hospitalized health workers in Norway believe the AstraZeneca vaccine led to a severe immune response. One of the three passed away.

https://www.vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/...has-been-found

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2021), Delight (29th March 2021), gord (29th March 2021), Harmony (5th April 2021), Icare (30th March 2021), janette (30th March 2021), Peace in Oz (30th March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Sunny (29th March 2021), Tintin (30th March 2021), wondering (29th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #129
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Ive has permission from a good friend to post his story, so long as I refrain from posting any personal details.
    A lady who works for him, early 50’s and good health. He describes her as young for her age and rarely, if ever, has time off sick.
    She requested an early leave on Friday a couple of weeks back to go get her vaccine.
    On Monday she was admitted to hospital with a brain aneurism, where she currently remains 6 days later.

18. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th March 2021), Delight (29th March 2021), fifi (30th March 2021), gord (29th March 2021), Harmony (5th April 2021), Icare (30th March 2021), janette (30th March 2021), Peace in Oz (30th March 2021), Reinhard (28th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (28th March 2021), Tintin (28th March 2021), wondering (29th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,520 times in 32,788 posts
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 29th March 2021 at 21:22. Reason: fixed a typo after Tintin had fixed the bad link

20. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (29th March 2021), Alecs (30th March 2021), avid (30th March 2021), Constance (29th March 2021), Delight (29th March 2021), Eva2 (29th March 2021), fifi (30th March 2021), gord (29th March 2021), happyuk (30th March 2021), Harmony (5th April 2021), Heart-2-Heart (30th March 2021), Icare (30th March 2021), janette (30th March 2021), kudzy (30th March 2021), Peace in Oz (30th March 2021), Reinhard (29th March 2021), Sérénité (30th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2021), Tintin (29th March 2021), TomKat (31st March 2021), wondering (29th March 2021), Yoda (29th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #131
    Language
    English
    Thanks

UPDATE! AstraZeneca vaccine BLOOD CLOT FEARS not dispersing!

Germany has reported 31 new cases of blood clots, as Canada cancels its rollout for under-55s after “substantial uncertainty".

New reports suggest the risk of the rare condition linked to the AZ vaccine could be as much as TEN TIMES HIGHER than previous estimates.

Many European nations have given the shots the all clear, as the EMA reports AstraZeneca will be rebranded as Vaxzevria - although the formula will remain the same!

Subscribe to RT: t.me/rtintl

22. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th March 2021), Eva2 (30th March 2021), fifi (30th March 2021), gord (31st March 2021), happyuk (30th March 2021), Harmony (5th April 2021), janette (30th March 2021), Sunny (31st March 2021), Tintin (30th March 2021), TomKat (31st March 2021), wondering (30th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

24. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

Alecs (30th March 2021), Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Constance (30th March 2021), fifi (30th March 2021), gord (31st March 2021), Harmony (5th April 2021), janette (30th March 2021), meat suit (31st March 2021), mountain_jim (31st March 2021), Philippe (30th March 2021), Rain Forest (12th April 2021), Reinhard (30th March 2021), Sérénité (30th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2021), Sunny (31st March 2021), TomKat (31st March 2021), wondering (30th March 2021)

25. Link to Post #133
    France Avalon Member
    Language
    French
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,375 times in 354 posts

Quote Posted by Sérénité (here)

Many European nations have given the shots the all clear, as the EMA reports AstraZeneca will be rebranded as Vaxzevria - although the formula will remain the same!

Subscribe to RT: t.me/rtintl
    This namechange is clearly a coverup and pure fraud. EMA complicit. Organized international crime. We are heading for a mega Nurenberg trial ! ;-(

26. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Philippe For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Eva2 (30th March 2021), gord (31st March 2021), Harmony (5th April 2021), janette (30th March 2021), mountain_jim (31st March 2021), Reinhard (30th March 2021), Sérénité (30th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (30th March 2021), wondering (31st March 2021)

27. Link to Post #134
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The below is copied from this link below, where there is links to back up the data and tables in more detail;
    https://dailyexpose.co.uk/2021/03/27...CQpgPStEjjuY1Q

TERRIFYING! – 8th update on Adverse Reactions to Covid Vaccines released by UK Government

The UK Government have released their eighth report highlighting adverse reactions to both the Pfizer / BioNTech and Oxford / AstraZeneca vaccines that have occurred since the roll-out began on the 8th December 2020 and this time we dug deeper and what we have found it terrifying…

The U.K. Governments report (which you can find here) has collated data inputted up to the 14th March via the MHRA Yellow Card Scheme. At this point an estimated 10.9 million first doses of the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine and 13.7 million doses of the Oxford University/AstraZeneca vaccine, had been administered, and around 1.3 million second doses, mostly the Pfizer / BioNTech vaccine, had been administered. This accounts for an increase of 2.3 million doses administered on the previous week.

Our earliest analysis of the data which we brought you back at the beginning of February showed that there had been 49,472 adverse reactions to the Pfizer vaccine, and 21,032 adverse reactions to the Oxford vaccine up to the 24th January 2021, with a rate of 1 in every 333 people receiving the jab suffering a serious adverse reaction.

Well we can confirm that in the space of seven weeks the number of reported adverse reactions to the Pfizer vaccine has increased by 119.6%, now standing at a total of 108,649 adverse reactions as of the 14th March. The Oxford jab has fared much worse though with an astounding increase of 1301.77% in the number of reported adverse reactions between the 24th January and the 14th March, now standing at a total of 294,820. This now means the current rate of people suffering a serious adverse reaction after having one of the experimental Covid vaccines stands at 1 in every 166 people.

he terrifying thing about this is around only 1% of adverse reactions are actually reported to the MHRA Yellow Card Scheme, with many people not even knowing of its existence.

We took a dive into the reports to see what types of adverse reaction were being reported, and this is what we found…

(We used the data shown in the UK Governments Analysis Print of the Pfizer vaccine {which you can find here} + Analysis Print of the Oxford Vaccine {which you can find here}.)

The first adverse reaction that caught our attention is an ailment known as thromocytopenia. If you have thrombocytopenia, you don’t have enough platelets in your blood. Platelets help your blood clot, which stops bleeding. If you have a severe form, you can bleed spontaneously in your eyes, gums, or bladder or bleed too much when you’re injured.

Now this ailment has some relation as to why several European countries including France, Italy, Norway and Denmark suspended the use of the Oxford / AstraZeneca vaccine. Health officials in these countries were concerned about the hospitalisation and in some cases deaths of people with serious blood clots and low levels of blood platelets.

The chief investigator tasked with investigating this in Norway confirmed recently that the AstraZeneca jab was in fact to blame.

So it’s concerning to see that in the UK there have been 20 reported cases of thrombocytopenia occurring due to the Oxford / AstraZeneca vaccine, resulting in 1 death as of the 14th March. As well as 28 cases of immune thrombocytopenia, also resulting in 1 death. Immune thrombocytopenia is where the immune system attacked and destroys platelets, which are cell fragments that help blood clot.

But it’s also concerning to find the same event occurring due to the Pfizer / BioNTech mRNA jab, with 15 reported cases of thrombocytopenia occurring up to the 14th March, resulting in 1 death, and 13 reported cases of immune thromocytopenia. All eyes are on AstraZeneca when they should also be watching Pfizer.

The next adverse reaction we found was labelled as Myocardial infarction within the reports, but it is what is commonly known as a ‘heart attack’. It occurs when blood flow decreases or stops to a part of the heart, causing damage to the heart muscle.

We can confirm that 34 cases myocardial infarction have been reported to the MHRA Yellow Card Scheme as of the 14th March due to the Pfizer vaccine, with 9 of these cases sadly resulting in death.

However the Oxford jab fares worse as there have been 48 cases of ‘heart attack’ reported to the MHRA Yellow Card Scheme with 14 of these sadly resulting in death.

But the adverse reactions associated with the heart don’t end there as there have been a total of 44 cases of cardiac arrest reported to the MHRA Yellow Card Scheme as a result of having the Pfizer vaccine, with 18 of these resulting in death as of the 14th March.

With the Oxford jab causing 41 cases of cardiac arrest and 13 of these resulting death. Cardiac arrest is a sudden loss of blood flow resulting from the failure of the heart to pump effectively.

The next reaction to catch our attention was tachycardia, which can be extremely dangerous. Tachycardia is a medical term for a heart rate over 100 beats per minute and increases the risk of stroke, heart failure, cardiac arrest and death.

So the 345 cases of tachycardia reported to the MHRA Yellow Card Scheme after having the Pfizer vaccine may explain why we’re seeing so many cases of heart attack and cardiac arrest.

As will the 622 cases of tachycardia reported to the MHRA Yellow Card Scheme after having the AstraZeneca vaccine. Almost double that of the Pfizer vaccine.

The reported cases of tachycardia may also explain why we’re seeing the next adverse reaction to the Covid vaccines. You’ve probably noticed the increase in ‘How to spot the signs of a stroke’ adverts in recent weeks courtesy of the NHS, well could this have anything to do with the increase in reported central nervous system haemorrhages and cerebrovascular accidents a.k.a strokes to the MHRA Yellow Card Scheme as a result of the experimental Covid vaccines?

As of the 14th March, the MHRA Yellow Card Scheme has seen 10 reports of cerebral haemorrhage resulting in 3 deaths, 7 reports of cerebral infarction, 12 reports of ischaemic stroke resulting in 1 death and 4 reports of subarachnoid haemorrhage resulting in 1 death, all as a result of the Pfizer BioNTech mRNA vaccine.

But the most reported type of stroke occurring after having the Pfizer jab is a cerebrovascular accident, which is the sudden death of brain cells due to lack of oxygen when the blood flow to the brain is impaired by blockage or rupture of an artery to the brain. With 71 cases of cerebrovascular accident resulting in 3 deaths being reported as a result of having the Pfizer vaccine.

A cerebrovascular accident is also the most common type of stroke to occur after having the Oxford vaccine, with 85 cases resulting in 7 deaths being reported to the MHRA Yellow Card Scheme as of the 14th March 2021. But we have also seen 10 cases of cerebral haemorrhage resulting in 3 deaths, 4 cases of cerebral infarction resulting in 1 death, 4 cases of haemorrhagic stroke resulting in 1 death and 12 cases of ischaemic stroke among many others.

Bell’s palsy is a condition that causes temporary weakness or paralysis (lack of movement) of the muscles in one side of the face. It is the most common cause of facial paralysis. We can confirm that as of the 14th March there have been a total of 117 cases of facial paralysis reported to the MHRA as a result of having the Oxford / AstraZeneca vaccine.

Before we present the number of Bell’s palsy / Facial paralysis cases reported to the MHRA as a result of having the Pfizer BioNTech vaccine we want to show you what the MHRA had to say on the subject in their analysis of the report –

‘The MHRA continues to review cases reporting Bell’s Palsy and to analyse case reports against the number expected to occur by chance in the absence of vaccination (the ‘natural rate’). The number of reports of facial paralysis received so far is similar to the expected natural rate and does not currently suggest an increased risk following the vaccines. We will continue to monitor these events, including through evaluation of electronic healthcare record data.’

Interesting. So can the MHRA please explain why the number of reported cases of Bell’s palsy / Facial paralysis as a result of having the Pfizer vaccine is almost double the number reported as a result of having the Oxford vaccine when there have been 2 – 3 million more doses of the Oxford jab administered as of the 14th March 2021?

The total number reported cases of facial paralysis reported to the MHRA as a result of having the Pfizer / BioNTech experimental mRNA vaccine now stands at 220. This proves causation as we should be seeing less than what has been reported as a result of having the Oxford jab if the rate was in line with what can be expected in the “unvaccinated” population.

The next concerning adverse reaction reported to the MHRA is people suffering seizures. A seizure is a sudden, uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. It can cause changes in your behavior, movements or feelings, and in levels of consciousness.

There have been 131 reported cases of seizure after having the Pfizer jab resulting in 1 death.

However the Oxford jab fares much worse with almost triple the amount of reported seizures occurring after administration, standing at a total of 351 and resulting in 2 deaths.

But there is a much more concerning adverse reaction which found relating to seizures. You’ll have noticed in the table above that we highlighted an adverse reaction known as a ‘febrile convulsion’, with 1 reported case occurring due to the Pfizer jab. Now 1 reported case doesn’t sound so concerning, but the actual condition occurring is. Because a febrile seizure is a fit that can happen when a child has a fever, most often happening between the ages of 6 months and 3 years. But they usually stop after the age of 6, with it being extremely rare to occur in adults.

Now we know that children are not being vaccinated, nor should they be due to the extremely low risk of them suffering serious disease if contacting the alleged Covid-19. So it’s extremely concerning to find that there have been a total of 36 reported cases of febrile convulsion occurring after having the Oxford / AstraZeneca vaccine. Which also proves causation due to the rarity of it occurring in adults and the 360% difference in the number of occurrences compared to the Pfizer / BioNTech vaccine.

In all there have been a total of 20,632 nervous system disorders resulting in 18 deaths reported to the MHRA Yellow Card Scheme as of the 14th March 2021 due to having the Pfizer jab.

But there have been over three times as many nervous system disorders reported as a result of having the AstraZeneca jab. With the total standing at 63,660 which has resulted in 23 deaths, as of the 14th March 2021.

Finally we come to deaths reported as adverse reactions to the Covid vaccines.

The MHRA has received 259 reports of death to the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine in which the patient died shortly after vaccination, 326 reports for the Oxford University/AstraZeneca vaccine and 9 where the brand of vaccine was unspecified.

The MHRA tries to justify these deaths as not being caused by the vaccine by stating that ‘the majority of these reports were in elderly people or people with underlying illness‘.

We’re sure they have, but how dare they try to apply this logic to deaths reported as adverse reactions to experimental vaccines when the authorities have abandoned the same logic in order to strike fear into the hearts and minds of the general public to ensure they complied with dictatorial tyranny for the past 12 months and counting.

When someone dies with underlying conditions within 28 days of receiving a positive test result for SARS-CoV-2 we are told it is definitely Covid-19. But when someone dies with underlying conditions within just a few days of receiving a dose of an experimental Covid vaccine we are told it is definitely the underlying conditions.

The hypocrisy stinks!
    Last edited by Sérénité; 30th March 2021 at 17:44.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sérénité For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Eva2 (30th March 2021), fifi (31st March 2021), gord (31st March 2021), Harmony (5th April 2021), mountain_jim (31st March 2021), Reinhard (30th March 2021), Sunny (31st March 2021)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

This discussion group is one I have looked at. Having problem linking it.

COVID-19 Vaccine Side Effects
    Public group
    ·
    93.0K members

found one that works

Last edited by Delight; 30th March 2021 at 18:03.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), Eva2 (31st March 2021), gord (31st March 2021), Harmony (5th April 2021), mountain_jim (31st March 2021), Reinhard (30th March 2021), Sérénité (31st March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (31st March 2021), TomKat (31st March 2021)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,758 times in 2,555 posts

Man's skin starts peeling off after Johnson and Johnson vac:

https://nationalfile.com/horrifying-...covid-vaccine/

32. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Eva2 For This Post:

bennycog (31st March 2021), Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), fifi (31st March 2021), gord (31st March 2021), Harmony (5th April 2021), mountain_jim (31st March 2021), Philippe (31st March 2021), Sérénité (31st March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (31st March 2021), Tintin (31st March 2021)

33. Link to Post #137
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

Why are people not understanding that the vaccine is doing more damage than covid -19 did? (true covid-19 damage - not the fake media hyped numbers) and this is only the beginning. I wonder what we will see in 6 months to a year.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Bill Ryan (31st March 2021), gord (31st March 2021), Harmony (5th April 2021), Sérénité (31st March 2021), Tintin (31st March 2021)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,636 times in 8,593 posts

Quote Posted by Jill (here)
    Another report (to add to a plethora of other reports) from a highly accredited group of doctors giving solid evidence why the vaccine is not a good idea:
    https://www.primarydoctor.org/covidvaccine

COVID-19 VACCINE Considerations

Colleen Huber, NMD, February 21, 2021, updated March 15, 2021

Most of the links below are from medical journals, the FDA, CDC, and other entities that generally support vaccination, yet the information in this article shows how EXTREMELY RISKY the COVID-19 vaccines are.

In my family, we have a rule: If you consider having an experimental medical procedure done,
    • Don’t even think of insisting that anyone else have it done, inside or outside the family, because they control their own bodies and health decisions, not you; and
    • Be sure you have read about and can explain in your own words all of the known risks of that procedure before embarking on it. Also, consider potential future risks.
    I ask that you, the reader, at least take time to consider the above, and at least consider reading information in the links below, before submitting to this experimental medical procedure.

Is the COVID vaccine experimental? Pfizer and Moderna make the COVID-19 vaccines in the US. The FDA granted “emergency use authorization” for these vaccines (herein “COVID injections,” because they are unlike conventional vaccines). Emergency use authorization is required by law to be made only if there are no effective treatments for COVID-19.
    • But are there effective COVID-19 treatments? 100s of studies done around the world have established, and repeatedly confirmed, fast, effective, well-tolerated treatments for COVID-19 that are in widespread use. I briefly summarize them here.
    • General risk vs benefit An emergency experimental vaccine cannot be assumed to be safer than a virus with a very high survival rate, such as COVID-19. The average survival rate for NO COVID treatment at all is 99.74%, and we have very successful treatments available, which should easily achieve universal survivability from COVID, if widely available. Where does 99.74% survival come from? Dr. John Ioannidis is the most widely cited scientist in the world. His estimate in June 2020 of a 0.26% infection fatality rate is now confirmed around the world. 100% - 0.26% = 99.74% average survival rate.
    Does the COVID injection work? The COVID injection is not even known to stop the spread of COVID. Dr. Larry Corey, who oversees National Institutes of Health COVID-19 vaccine trials said on 11/20/20: “The studies aren’t designed to assess transmission. They don’t ask that question, and there’s really no information on this at this point in time.” https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/941388

What happened to the animals in the studies? This technology has been tried on animals, and in the animal studies done, all the animals died, not immediately from the injection, but months later, from other immune disorders, sepsis and/or cardiac failure. There has never been a long-term successful animal study using this technology. No experimental coronavirus vaccine has succeeded in animal studies. In this study, coronavirus vaccine caused liver inflammation in test animals.

Specific risks of COVID injections, in roughly chronological order of side-effect manifestation:
    • mRNA: Unlike a traditional vaccine, of injected, inactivated virus intended to stimulate antibody response, the COVID injection on the other hand is completely different in this respect. It uses messenger RNA (mRNA), which is a blueprint for your cells to create COVID-like (spike) proteins. Then your cells begin to make these COVID-like proteins. However, those proteins, in turn, stimulate your body to make antibodies against them. So now your body has been turned into a munitions factory for both sides of a war: The bad guys (COVID-like spike proteins) and the good guys (the antibodies fighting against them). However, before you pledge allegiance to the good guys, as you will see below, the good guys can be more lethal to the vaccinated person.
    • History of mRNA injections: This technology had disastrous results in dengue fever vaccines in the past. Dengue vaccine is a mRNA vaccine. When this was used in children in the Philippines, many vaccinated children had far worse outcomes than unvaccinated children when they were later exposed to dengue, and many died. Prosecution for homicide resulted. However, this had previously been known to happen with ferrets and with cats. In all cases, the vaccinated animal or human became more vulnerable to worse disease when confronted with it. It is expected that the relatively mild COVID-19 illness, with a survival rate of 99.74%, may reduce to a much lower survival rate and become a truly lethal disease in vaccinated people when they later become infected with it. There are no peer-reviewed published human trials of mRNA vaccines at all, and no mRNA vaccine has ever been FDA approved. That’s how new the technology is.
    • mRNA can affect DNA. One of the most worrisome risks with a mRNA vaccine is what can happen with reverse transcriptase. This is an enzyme in every cell, and it can theoretically lead to the mRNA creating changes in the cells’ DNA, a process known as viral retro-integration. Although this possibility had been thought unlikely, MIT and Harvard scientists found it happened here. If some of the 30 trillion or so cells in your body become permanent COVID factories, what is the long-term impact on your health, and would you want that outcome?
    • Antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) problem: Prior attempts to create a coronavirus vaccine killed all the test animals, after they were later infected with wild virus. Here’s what happened: mRNA instructed the mammals’ cells to produce the spike proteins of the coronavirus. Then, later, when the animals confronted the wild virus, the intense build-up of antibodies had been stockpiled, and their sudden and overwhelming release killed the test animal. These risks have been documented in Nature, Science and Journal of Infectious Diseases. Here’s a study from Nature on that.
    • ADE mechanism: ADE is a form of pathogenic priming, meaning the vaccine can result in a more severe disease, which has been seen in prior attempts at making coronavirus vaccines. The antibodies made can be neutralizing (which inactivate a virus, and that’s good), but antibodies are a problem when they are non-neutralizing, because then these antibodies carry active viruses directly to macrophages, which then become infected. This is how ADE happens.

This antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) leads to:
    • What about miscarriages, and why have men been advised to freeze their sperm prior to getting the injection? Both men and women are at risk for possibly permanent infertility, because the spike protein of a coronavirus “looks” to the immune system similar to Syncytin-1, an essential protein in the placenta. This stimulates antibodies to fight the placenta, and possibly sperm. Mid-term miscarriages, which are normally very rare, have occurred in women who have been vaccinated for COVID. SARS-CoV-2 viral particles have been found to linger in the testicles of men after recovery from infection.
    • Why are COVID vaccinees MORE likely to spread COVID than the unvaccinated? Virologist Geert Vanden Bossche PhD, who worked for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, recently warned the World Health Organization (WHO) that "We are currently turning vaccinees into carriers shedding infectious variants."
    • Why is it more dangerous to vaccinate against COVID-19 than other viruses? Because COVID-19 virus uses the ACE-2 receptor to get into your endothelial cells, including those lining the blood vessels. This creates an inflammatory reaction that the great majority (99.74%) have survived even without treatment, and even more who used known, effective treatments. (See page 1) So if you have been exposed to the virus, and then get vaccinated, it is almost certain that the vaccine will cause new inflammation and damage to endothelial cells lining your blood vessels, and we have seen short-term abnormal blood clotting in people who have gotten the vaccine. But the more likely problem is launching new disease in the blood vessels. Dr. H Noorchashm MD, PhD says, “. . . the vaccine is almost certain to do damage to the vascular endothelium.” He explains here.
    Israel is at this writing the most heavily COVID-vaccinated country in the world. The findings of infectious disease experts are reported here, in which they determined, from the Israeli data, that the COVID injection causes:
    • " . . .mortality hundreds of times greater in young people compared to mortality from coronavirus without the vaccine, and dozens of times more in the elderly . . .”

How to protect yourself and your family

• Always read the Product Package Insert. This is required by law to be included with packaging of all vaccines, and US Informed Consent law protects your right to be fully informed prior to any medical procedure, and your right to reject any medical procedure. 45 CFR § 46.116. These are universal principles enshrined in the Nuremberg Code and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Here is the Pfizer insert, and here is Moderna’s. I strongly recommend reading ALL of it carefully with your family before you make a decision regarding whether to have the COVID injection.
    • Discuss the considerations above, as well as other information you have heard about the COVID injection in a relaxed, unhurried setting with your loved ones. Make sure that you are not pressured into a procedure that you may regret in the future. If you choose to defer or reject the COVID injection, know that you are not alone, and many healthcare workers have done the same. "I've heard Tuskegee more times than I can count in the last month - and, you know, it's a valid, valid concern." Dr. Nikhila Juvvadi, a hospital chief clinical officer.