Language
    Dutch, French
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,206 times in 747 posts

Default Re: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    Additional Information:

Additive effect
    Additive effect in pharmacology describes the situation when the combining effects of two drugs equal the sum of the effects of the two drugs acting independently. The concept of additive effect is derived from the concept of synergy.

HMM...

Additive effects are the resulting effect of two or more agents acting together. It is the sum of the effects of the individual agents. In relation to chemicals, additive effects are the sum of the effects of two chemicals when mixed together. Chemicals with similar chemical structures are usually combined, with no adverse effects resulting.

---------
    so other words, Additive negative effects are two or more agents NOT acting together.

Genetic reprogramming vs A, and Genetic reprogramming vs B, doing it both at the same time, doesn't that confuse the immune system? or maybe 'split' the immune response in half or whatnot? What happens if you split your immune system in half at the injection site?

(...)
    Thank you for half-quoting me Anu Raman.

In my understanding of additive negative effects, there would not be as you seem to imply, "subtractive" effects – but rather that the negative effects would be added, meaning the deleterious effects, the damaging effects would be added – and as I "added" in my post, maybe (who knows) multiplied. Or, simply said: 1 + 1 > 2.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michel Leclerc For This Post:

Anu Raman (28th November 2022), Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), janette (6th December 2022), Pam (8th December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), wondering (30th November 2022)

3. Link to Post #1942
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    Quote Posted by Anu Raman (here)
    Additional Information:

Additive effect
    Additive effect in pharmacology describes the situation when the combining effects of two drugs equal the sum of the effects of the two drugs acting independently. The concept of additive effect is derived from the concept of synergy.

HMM...

Additive effects are the resulting effect of two or more agents acting together. It is the sum of the effects of the individual agents. In relation to chemicals, additive effects are the sum of the effects of two chemicals when mixed together. Chemicals with similar chemical structures are usually combined, with no adverse effects resulting.

---------
    so other words, Additive negative effects are two or more agents NOT acting together.

Genetic reprogramming vs A, and Genetic reprogramming vs B, doing it both at the same time, doesn't that confuse the immune system? or maybe 'split' the immune response in half or whatnot? What happens if you split your immune system in half at the injection site?

(...)
    Thank you for half-quoting me Anu Raman.

In my understanding of additive negative effects, there would not be as you seem to imply, "subtractive" effects – but rather that the negative effects would be added, meaning the deleterious effects, the damaging effects would be added – and as I "added" in my post, maybe (who knows) multiplied. Or, simply said: 1 + 1 > 2.
    Yea, in which way we perceive it.

I perceive this: When you got 2 things going on at the same time, and they both build a spike protein, the same rules of manufacture............ I demonstrated that it is possible that the ingredients mix into one spike protein instead of separate proteins. To me, Bivalent is a hybridization manufacture.

...and that scares even me...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), janette (2nd December 2022), Pam (3rd December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), wondering (30th November 2022)

5. Link to Post #1943
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,971 times in 1,706 posts

Quote Posted by Michel Leclerc (here)
    Quote Posted by DaveToo (here)
    Given this shedding information and what we learned prior to this, do you think it is safe to eat food
    at a restaurant or buy food at a store that has been handled (sweat) by jabbed individuals?
    Un-“vaccinated” persons would have natural resistance/immunity DaveToo. That is what I am counting on. Yet I think it will be eroded slowly by (1) ageing, (2) growing presence of airborne “vaccine” mrna because of population “vaccinated”-ness increase , (3) more dangerous boosters and “vaccines” in the future.
    Michel, please take a look at this post. My questions seem to have been answered yesterday.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DaveToo For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), Harmony (29th November 2022), janette (6th December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Sunny (29th November 2022), wondering (30th November 2022)

7. Link to Post #1944
    Thanks
    Thanked 77,629 times in 8,592 posts

https://twitter.com/hugh_mankind/sta...kou2Z-5yAZHckg

I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions. - Robert Anton Wilson

The present as you think of it, and in practical working terms, is that point at which you select your physical experience from all those events that could be materialized. - Seth (The Nature of Personal Reality - Session 656, Page 293)

(avatar image: Brocken spectre, a wonderful phenomenon of nature I have experienced and a symbol for my aspirations.)

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to mountain_jim For This Post:

Anu Raman (3rd December 2022), Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), ExomatrixTV (30th November 2022), Gwin Ru (30th November 2022), Harmony (30th November 2022), Hermoor (1st December 2022), janette (2nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st December 2022), Matthew (1st December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), s7e6e (2nd December 2022), wondering (30th November 2022)

9. Link to Post #1945
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,630 times in 20,810 posts

Exclamation Re: Vaccination Injuries On Record for Covid19

• Teachers and students also die suddenly and unexpectedly: 'They are in a panic'
    Not only doctors, but also nurses, paramedics, police officers, firefighters, teachers and students die suddenly and unexpectedly. Canadian doctor William Makis said this in an interview with Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson.

He pointed out that most Canadian doctors have now been vaccinated four times. Some doctors have even achieved five shots. Doctors must be vaccinated in Canada to work.

Makis said a teacher from the province of Alberta recently contacted him. The teacher told him that recently a student from group 4 died suddenly. Also, one of the teachers, somewhere in his thirties, died suddenly.

• Extremely worrying
    “They are panicking,” the doctor emphasized. “This is unprecedented for them.”

In addition, a striking number of children suffer from disorders, including asthma. “They can't concentrate in class,” Makis noted. “Children cannot concentrate during class after vaccination.”
    “This is extremely concerning,” said the doctor.
    • Not ordinary blood clots
    Bizarre clots are found in the bodies of people who have died after vaccination. They're not normal blood clots, but long, gray clots that look like rubber bands, Makis said.

Scientists exposed blood to the spike protein that is produced in the body after vaccination. They found that the blood immediately began to clot. Subsequently, long, rubbery clots formed that the body cannot break down. Blood thinners also do not help, the doctor warned.
    • source (Dutch 🇳🇱 + Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳

--o-O-o--

2nd Grade Student Suddenly Dies, Kids Struggling to Concentrate Post-Vaccination

Alberta 🇨🇦 schoolteachers break their silence on what they're witnessing after the shots.

An epidemic of sudden death by “unknown cause” is taking effect in Canada 🇨🇦. It has overtaken dementia and heart disease to become Alberta’s top killer. And after doctors have had to comply — or else — to strict vaccine mandates, 93 Canadian physicians have now succumbed to sudden death.

• But it’s not just doctors who are dying.
    Canadian 🇨🇦 doctor William Makis reported heavy-hearted news while speaking to Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson.

It’s not just doctors who are dying suddenly or unexpectedly. Of course, doctors are the most vaccinated young people. Most of them have had four shots, even five shots. They have to be fully vaccinated to be able to work. But it’s other professions that are seeing sudden deaths as well. We’re seeing it in nurses. We’re seeing it in paramedics, police, firefighters — but now we’re even seeing it in teachers.

I’ve recently been contacted by an Alberta teacher who wishes to remain anonymous, but this individual told me that they’ve just lost a grade 2 student in their school. They’ve just lost suddenly — sudden death. They’ve also lost a teacher in their 30s — also sudden death, sudden cardiac death. And they are panicking.

For them, this is unprecedented. And they’ve reached out to me, and they said they’ve been silent. They’ve been silent up to now, but they’re seeing sudden deaths. They’re seeing injuries, kids are getting immune reactions — asthma. They’re having all kinds of reactions; they can’t concentrate in class. Kids can’t concentrate in class after the vaccination. So this is really, really worrying. And teachers are now starting to reach out to me and tell me what they’re seeing in the classrooms.
    • We’re seeing sudden death at rates we’ve never before — but we’re also seeing these strange, white clots.

“And the data just keeps growing and growing with respect to these clots and things that we're seeing,” commented Laura-Lynn. “Absolutely,” replied Makis.
    Now there’s a new movie out that’s going viral called ‘Died Suddenly’ — produced by Stew Peters. And it’s got over 10 million views on rumble. And they’re showing these bizarre clots that are forming in people who’ve died following the vaccination. It’s not just regular blood clots. It’s these long, rubbery, white-grayish blood clots that look like rubber bands or calamari.

And there’s actually research that’s been done on this. Scientists have taken blood — they’ve exposed it to the spike protein, and they saw, right away, the blood starts clumping almost immediately. As soon as it’s exposed to the spike protein, [it] starts clumping immediately.

Then you start getting all these proteins getting built into the blood clots — these amyloid proteins that make amyloid fibrils, and you end up with these long, long clots very firm, very rubbery. And the body cannot degrade these clots. So the body is unable to break these clots down, and when people are put on blood thinners, the blood thinners don’t work. So doctors are discovering that regular blood thinners don’t actually work on these clots.
    This is really worrisome information. If you’d like more info on how to help you or someone you love detox the spike protein out of the body, the World Council for Health’s guide is a great place to start.

Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 30th November 2022 at 17:22.
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), DaveToo (1st December 2022), Eva2 (1st December 2022), fifi (1st December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), janette (2nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (1st December 2022), Matthew (1st December 2022), mojo (2nd December 2022), mountain_jim (1st December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), s7e6e (2nd December 2022), Sunny (1st December 2022)

11. Link to Post #1946
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,847 times in 1,072 posts

Thanks Mountain Jim, you beat me to it.

It's a brave and principled stance by Dr. Fukushima, bless him.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st December 2022), Gwin Ru (1st December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), janette (2nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), Matthew (1st December 2022), mountain_jim (1st December 2022), s7e6e (2nd December 2022), wondering (2nd December 2022)

13. Link to Post #1947
    Language
    Thanks

• Parents Threaten To Lose Custody Of Child Because They Refuse Vaccinated Blood: Normalizing Medical Fascism
    In New Zealand, a fuss has arisen around a baby who has to undergo life-saving heart surgery. The parents do not want vaccinated blood to be used in the operation. The baby has a congenital heart defect and needs immediate surgery.

The parents are very concerned about the blood used during the operation and do not want blood that is 'contaminated by a corona vaccination', writes RTL News . The New Zealand health service is now seeking to take away parental custody of their child through a lawsuit.

backup video
    • Quite Right
    The New Zealand couple receives a lot of support. “These parents are right. They have several healthy, unvaccinated donors ready to provide the blood needed for the operation, but the hospital refuses to cooperate. Now they are at risk of losing custody of their child. This is medical fascism,” Annelies Strikkers tweets.

Lawyer Sietske Bergsma also believes that the parents are quite right. “Especially now that they have come up with a solution themselves. Why the hospital is not cooperating? Probably because soon many more people will make this demand. And not without reason. Unbelievable that doctors don't put the child's life first,” she says.

Philosopher of Law Roland Pierik sides with the authorities. “Parents refuse to use vaccinated blood in life-saving surgery on baby. Sigh,” he writes.
    • dutch 🇳🇱 (+ Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

14. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Ami (1st December 2022), Anu Raman (2nd December 2022), Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), fifi (2nd December 2022), Gwin Ru (1st December 2022), Harmony (1st December 2022), janette (2nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), Reinhard (2nd December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (1st December 2022), wondering (2nd December 2022)

15. Link to Post #1948
    Language
    Thanks

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), fifi (2nd December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), Harmony (2nd December 2022), janette (2nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), Kalamos (2nd December 2022), mountain_jim (2nd December 2022), wondering (2nd December 2022)

17. Link to Post #1949
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,124 times in 332 posts

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anu Raman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), Harmony (2nd December 2022), janette (2nd December 2022)

19. Link to Post #1950
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-pre...-suddenly.html

Recent release, I know it is probably already posted but it bears repeating

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/v1to6s2
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd December 2022 at 11:44. Reason: embedded the video

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd December 2022), ExomatrixTV (2nd December 2022), fifi (7th December 2022), Gwin Ru (2nd December 2022), Harmony (2nd December 2022), janette (2nd December 2022), wondering (2nd December 2022)

21. Link to Post #1951
    Language
    Thanks

• Lying Doctor Smears Unvaxxed & Twitter POUNCES!

A self-described doctor on Twitter who goes by the handle @DrSpooky_ER recently tweeted about how many of her unvaccinated patients express surprise when they contract COVID. And when it was pointed out to her in the responses that nearly everyone – vaccinated or not – has by now gotten COVID, the good doctor immediately pivoted and changed the subject to how effective vaccines are at minimizing COVID symptoms. Jimmy describes the eagerness with which he and countless others on Twitter leapt to correct “Dr. Spooky” in her efforts at misleading and misdirecting.
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 3rd December 2022 at 17:54.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2022), fifi (7th December 2022), Harmony (5th December 2022), janette (2nd December 2022), Johnnycomelately (3rd December 2022), Matthew (2nd December 2022), mountain_jim (2nd December 2022)

23. Link to Post #1952
    Language
    Thanks

• Dr. Wolf declares that Yale will "have blood on its hands for damaging young healthy women and men. MRNA Covid vaccines do not stop transmission but do cause multiple irreversible harms, so they do not make any sense to mandate."

24. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2022), DaveToo (6th December 2022), fifi (7th December 2022), Harmony (5th December 2022), janette (6th December 2022), Johnnycomelately (5th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2022), thepainterdoug (6th December 2022)

25. Link to Post #1953
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,082 times in 817 posts

i dont know if this has been spoken about yet on Avalon but I am putting my thoughts out there. In the Uk, we have recently seen a spate of children tragically dieing from Strep A infection. Strep A infection is normally a mild infection. Health authorities have admitted that the lockdowns may have led to this increase in cases as children have not been adequately socially mixing to better develope their natural immune systems.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/heal...-b1044878.html

Of course the elephant in the room has not been mentioned in that covid vaccinations may have played a role. Most of us on the forum are aware of the vast amount of evidence that the covid vaccines suppress the immune system. I would be interested to know how many of these recent strep victims had been vaccinated.
    “One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious. The latter procedure, however, is disagreeable and therefore not popular.” (Carl Jung)

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Dorjezigzag For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2022), fifi (7th December 2022), Gwin Ru (6th December 2022), Harmony (8th December 2022), janette (6th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2022)

27. Link to Post #1954
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

IMPORTANT info IMO. The PREP act is not an impenetrable barrier ....

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Bill Ryan (6th December 2022), fifi (7th December 2022), Harmony (8th December 2022), janette (6th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (6th December 2022)

29. Link to Post #1955
    Language
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ExomatrixTV (here)
    • Parents Threaten To Lose Custody Of Child Because They Refuse Vaccinated Blood: Normalizing Medical Fascism
    In New Zealand, a fuss has arisen around a baby who has to undergo life-saving heart surgery. The parents do not want vaccinated blood to be used in the operation. The baby has a congenital heart defect and needs immediate surgery.

The parents are very concerned about the blood used during the operation and do not want blood that is 'contaminated by a corona vaccination', writes RTL News . The New Zealand health service is now seeking to take away parental custody of their child through a lawsuit.

backup video

• Quite Right
    The New Zealand couple receives a lot of support. “These parents are right. They have several healthy, unvaccinated donors ready to provide the blood needed for the operation, but the hospital refuses to cooperate. Now they are at risk of losing custody of their child. This is medical fascism,” Annelies Strikkers tweets.

Lawyer Sietske Bergsma also believes that the parents are quite right. “Especially now that they have come up with a solution themselves. Why the hospital is not cooperating? Probably because soon many more people will make this demand. And not without reason. Unbelievable that doctors don't put the child's life first,” she says.

Philosopher of Law Roland Pierik sides with the authorities. “Parents refuse to use vaccinated blood in life-saving surgery on baby. Sigh,” he writes.
    • dutch 🇳🇱 (+ Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳
    Unvaccinated patients who need a blood transfusion can now receive "pure blood" thanks to a service called SafeBlood Donation , founded by Swiss naturopath George Della Pietra.

SafeBlood Donation currently has members in at least 16 countries and aims to open blood banks for people who want unvaccinated blood, Vice writes . According to Della Pietra, the demand for 'pure blood' has exploded worldwide.

Previously, an Italian study found that 94 percent of people who experienced side effects after mRNA vaccines had abnormal blood. Foreign particles were also found in the blood one month after vaccination.
    • Most important reason
    This is why many people refuse a blood transfusion if the donor is vaccinated. “I get hundreds of emails from people asking me: do you have blood in stock because I have an operation in three weeks,” Della Pietra told Vice.

We want to be a platform for people who want to make a free choice, whether they think there is a conspiracy, that the New World Order is coming or simply don't want vaccinated blood, he continued.

Della Pietra himself also analyzed vaccinated blood, which he said was seriously 'contaminated'. “I have never seen such blood. This is the main reason why I set this all up, because I was so shocked when I saw this.”
    • Blood clots
    He stated that vaccination has to do with checking people.

In September, a woman told The Gateway Pundit that her one-month-old baby had died of a blood clot after receiving "vaccinated blood" during a transfusion. The woman also said that blood thinners did not help.

According to official bodies, there is no difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated blood.
    • source (Dutch 🇳🇱 + Multi-Language Options). 🦜🦋🌳
    Last edited by ExomatrixTV; 7th December 2022 at 01:33.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

avid (8th December 2022), Bill Ryan (7th December 2022), Ewan (8th December 2022), fifi (7th December 2022), Harmony (8th December 2022), janette (8th December 2022), jaybee (8th December 2022), pueblo (8th December 2022)

31. Link to Post #1956
    Language
    Thanks

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th December 2022), fifi (7th December 2022), Harmony (8th December 2022), janette (8th December 2022), jaybee (8th December 2022), Matthew (8th December 2022), pueblo (8th December 2022), s7e6e (7th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th December 2022)

33. Link to Post #1957
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,225 times in 2,172 posts

Somebody finally thought it would be a good idea to do some autopsies, even if they do seem to be rather conservative with their conclusions, though interesting to note that Dr. Schirmacher's initial assessment was that 30-40 percent of deaths were due to the jab.

TLDR... (Basically they all died of heart problems)

- They did 35 autopsies at the University of Heidelberg on people who died within 20 days of a Covid jab.

- 10 were deemed due to a pre-exiting illness.

- 5 were deemed 'likely' to have been caused by the jab. Note they only counted deaths where there was no "pre-existing, clinically relevant heart disease".

- All the remaining deaths were attributed to a cardiovascular cause. (hmmmmmmm)

New Autopsy Report Reveals Those Who Died Suddenly Were Likely Killed by the Covid Vaccine

5 min read
    https://brownstone.org/articles/new-...covid-vaccine/
    Last edited by pueblo; 8th December 2022 at 09:03.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

avid (8th December 2022), Bill Ryan (8th December 2022), Gwin Ru (8th December 2022), Harmony (8th December 2022), janette (8th December 2022), jaybee (8th December 2022), Matthew (8th December 2022), mountain_jim (9th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th December 2022)

35. Link to Post #1958
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,959 times in 2,206 posts

This is a heart breaking video about 'vaccine' injury and the cruel way that those who have been injured, often in a way that disables them and makes their lives a living hell - are not only largely ignored by Health Professionals but are censored on Social Media from sharing their experiences and linking up with others in the same position - this really is the ultimate betrayal of the Jab Pushers who parade around as if they care about people and want them to be safe...encouraging and coercing people to take an unlicensed, experimental injection and echoing the totally misleading mantra of the fake 'vaccines' being 'safe and effective'... what an absolute travesty and at rock bottom an unforgivable crime against the General Public....

Robert Fusaro, who has been badly injured by the Pfizer jab talks about what it has done to him and how difficult it is to link up with others because of the cruel censorship - how quite a lot of the injured are so badly affected that they see no way out except suicide... to escape from the daily pain and suffering -

At around 17:48 he reads out the heart breaking suicide letter from a friend of his who couldn't take any more and went abroad to have assisted suicide...

This madness has got to stop - seriously this cannot be allowed to go on - those responsible have to be brought to justice somehow, even though that will be difficult in this climate of lies and brainwashing -

Gov’t Criminally Ignoring Vax-injured Living in Hell on Earth(25:06)

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/6240f7e6-2e8b-4d27-a0d2-ce7815cb6cf4

36. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

atman (8th December 2022), Bill Ryan (8th December 2022), Gwin Ru (8th December 2022), Harmony (8th December 2022), janette (8th December 2022), Matthew (8th December 2022), mountain_jim (9th December 2022), pueblo (8th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th December 2022), Valle (8th December 2022)

37. Link to Post #1959
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,225 times in 2,172 posts

‘The One Chart That Tells the Entire Story’: Analysis Shows 26% Worse Mortality Among the Vaccinated

“The people who are under the age of 50 who took the vaccine now have a 49% higher mortality rate.”

BY VIGILANT FOX
    DECEMBER 7, 2022

‘COVID-19 Vaccines: What They Are, How They Work and Possible Causes of Injuries’. That’s the title on the agenda today (December 7, 2022), as Senator Ron Johnson holds a roundtable discussion of doctors, medical experts, and researchers in an effort to shed light on the current state of knowledge regarding the Covid-19 shot.

“The UK Government, until this summer, was reporting a data series that showed the relative mortality rates for the vaccinated and unvaccinated by the number of doses of the vaccine,” stated Stirling.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2022-12-08 at 14.08.24.png
Views:	10
Size:	869.0 KB
ID:	50040

“We’ve done what we think is really professional work with this. And we think it simplifies down to a conclusion that says that through the last available data set, the people in the UK who took the vaccine have a 26% higher mortality rate. The people who are under the age of 50 who took the vaccine now have a 49% higher mortality rate. And worst of all, the people who only took one dose of the vaccine at approximately 145% worse mortality rate.”

“That last data point is on its face confusing.”

“It just doesn’t make a ton of sense unless you realize that what’s going on with this really is that the people who took the dose, the first dose in the United States — that’s about 12% of people — but then stop taking any other doses, those people, through their choice to stop, disproportionately [were] the ones who are harmed,” explained Stirling.

“And so, what we’re concluding is that if you happen to be an unlucky person who was in some fashion, even moderately injured [or] with a minor injury [and] have decided not to continue, the statistics, the best statistics we have show that you’re gonna have, at least through today, maybe it’ll get better … but if that doesn’t happen we’d have to assume that this is now the baseline, there’s going to be 145% higher mortality. And if you were to take these numbers and just apply them to the United States, that ends up being something like 600,000 excess deaths per year in the United States from this higher vaccine-induced mortality.”

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/1...cinated/ref/8/

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

atman (8th December 2022), Bill Ryan (8th December 2022), Gwin Ru (8th December 2022), janette (8th December 2022), Matthew (8th December 2022), mountain_jim (9th December 2022), Sue (Ayt) (8th December 2022)

39. Link to Post #1960
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,187 times in 4,071 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)

This is a heart breaking video about 'vaccine' injury and the cruel way that those who have been injured, often in a way that disables them and makes their lives a living hell - are not only largely ignored by Health Professionals but are censored on Social Media from sharing their experiences and linking up with others in the same position ...
    The reality of injury is starting to sink in and it's not a nice experience; you took the words out of my mouth. There have been several similar heartbreaking stories on social media - they follow the same pattern as this. I'm finding that I'm increasingly saddened by them, not less and less sad, which is how I came to the conclusion its starting to sink in. Soon I expect it to directly effect my life, effecting someone I live in and around to a debilitating degree.

By the time I saw pretty much anyone in 2020 they had all been jabbed already and one in five were saying "have you had your jabs yet?"; so fat lot of good it is that I spent all this time searching for the truth, fat lot of good it did the people I care about. But the insanity they cling to makes sense if they believe covid is a killer disease. People just couldn't believe it was an exaggerated lie. Trying to tell people, even with government links (e.g. its high consequence infectious diereses status), then I got laughed at like I was the one in denial. So instead of being a super useful truther guy I get to watch the car crash in slow motion, fully aware and seeing clearly, starting two years ago and the impact still crumpling in slow motion before our eyes in real time.

The "sink in", sinking feeling is made worse by the longer and longer Winter nights but we get the solstice soon, with increasingly longer days and that's going to help. Until then its like I'm not feeling full grief yet, just a load of increasing background "pre-grief".

40. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Matthew For This Post:

atman (8th December 2022), Bill Ryan (9th December 2022), jaybee (9th December 2022), mountain_jim (9th December 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 98 of 140 FirstFirst 1 48 88 98 108 140 LastLast