+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LIBERATE HUMANITY: Will you do whatever it takes??

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Default LIBERATE HUMANITY: Will you do whatever it takes??

ddddddddddddddddddddddddd
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 03:48.

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Alan (14th January 2021), Anka (15th January 2021), Ankle Biter (16th July 2021), Bill Ryan (14th January 2021), Blastolabs (14th January 2021), Brenya (15th January 2021), ClearWater (15th January 2021), DeDukshyn (20th February 2021), Eric J (Viking) (14th January 2021), Eva2 (15th January 2021), Free Thinker (17th April 2021), Gemma13 (15th January 2021), gnostic9 (20th February 2021), Guru Know It All. (23rd February 2021), iota (12th April 2021), janette (14th January 2021), Johan (Keyholder) (18th January 2021), Journeyman (19th February 2021), justntime2learn (14th January 2021), Kryztian (14th January 2021), Mark (22nd March 2021), Mike (29th March 2021), Nasu (17th February 2021), Peace in Oz (15th January 2021), pueblo (19th February 2021), Reinhard (18th July 2021), toppy (16th January 2021), Victoria (18th February 2021), wegge (19th February 2021), wondering (29th March 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: LIBERATE HUMANITY: Will you do whatever it takes??

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th February 2021), gnostic9 (20th February 2021), iota (12th April 2021), Journeyman (19th February 2021), Victoria (18th February 2021), wegge (19th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Ankle Biter (16th July 2021), Bill Ryan (19th February 2021), DeDukshyn (20th February 2021), Free Thinker (5th June 2021), gnostic9 (20th February 2021), wegge (19th February 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 03:49.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th February 2021), DeDukshyn (20th February 2021), Free Thinker (5th June 2021), gnostic9 (20th February 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th February 2021), DeDukshyn (20th February 2021), Delight (20th February 2021), gnostic9 (20th February 2021), iota (12th April 2021), Peace in Oz (20th February 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Ankle Biter (16th July 2021), Bill Ryan (17th April 2021), DeDukshyn (20th February 2021), gnostic9 (20th February 2021), Guru Know It All. (23rd February 2021), Peace in Oz (20th February 2021), wegge (22nd February 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member Guru Know It All.'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Constance (here)

Source: The Whole Spectrom

If you are reading this, it is a sign that you are awake and open enough to learn how to contribute to a change on planet Earth. The time has in fact come for each and every one of us to choose the course of humanity. What you as an individual decide to do, from this very moment onwards, is going to directly determine which reality manifests - utopia or dystopia. We can and must collectively choose a new timeline, which doesn’t just free us, but liberates us.

This blog will explain exactly what it is going to take for humanity to break free of the enslavement by the global elite - once and for all. This is a follow-up from a blog I did nearly a year ago - Draw Your Sword: things are about to get real. I had a strong sense of urgency to alert everyone to the world events that have since unfolded and resulted in our current situation. I proposed that all conscious people come together and work towards the creation of a new paradigm to avert such a scenario.

In the blog, I asked everyone to imagine if every: herbalist, naturopath, massage therapist, acupuncturist, reiki practitioner, chiropractor, osteopath, kinesiologist, homeopath, sound therapist, aromatherapist, alternative and functional medical practitioner, natural doctor, wholistic dentist, dietitian, nutritionist, meditation practitioner, yoga practitioner, conscious artist/musician/actor, organic grower, permaculturalist, and bio-dynamic farmer, animal lover, anti-vaccine person, pro-choice health enthusiast, naturalist, fitness trainer, life coach, free energy inventor, activist, conservationist, freedom fighter, truth seeker - in the entire world - decided to stand together as ONE!

I wrote a follow-up blog proposing that we all establish a new Universal Declaration of Independence and Sovereignty, which would immediately free us from all the enslavement under the current system of control. I then wrote another blog suggesting it was time to put everything I suggested into action. The innate power of this Declaration will enable us to bypass any need whatsoever to consider or resist the current establishment. (I demonstrate in my events how we lose all power the instant we resist an external force - watch this video at 1:15:25)

I reread my previous blogs before commencing this blog and feel they remain the only answer to the world's problems. So, rather than repeat anything and to keep this brief, I suggest you read them before continuing this blog.

As you might expect, like any proposal for true change, the blogs got the extremes of reactions. They essentially polarised people, by making clear to everyone who is authentic in their intentions to serve others to live the Truth, and who is feeding off or into the system. There were many genuine and enthusiastic responses, however, there was no collective follow through with what needs to be done. Hence this blog.

At one point, I spoke to a leading activist who tried to convince me that everyone's efforts were having positive results. I said they were never going to be effective due to their resistance and not acting quickly enough to ensure the required outcome. His defense was that it was all happening one step at a time. I agreed, but pointed out the fact that they were all going in different directions - and he was forced to admit that was true.

Instead of all activists etc. focusing on creating a new alternate reality, they lost all their power by resisting all the different injustices etc. - which were deliberately designed to trap them. Therefore, I suggest we all stop pursuing our individual agendas and get everyone on same page. Once we have established a common Truth and Purpose, we can move forward in the same direction with our ultimate outcome in mind.

Life is now forcing us all to choose which reality manifests - Heaven on Earth or hell on Earth! The Truth is your every thought, word and deed will echo throughout eternity. Eternity is a long time, so while we still have the opportunity to act, let's choose utopia.

In case you haven't already realised, the Universe doesn't care if you agree with its Laws or not. When we are conscious, all Laws are accepted and honoured as being immutable, self-evident and undeniable - and there is Peace on Earth. When the Laws are rejected, the result is life as we now know it. One Law is: The Truth is by its Nature - all or nothing! Therefore, our situation automatically calls for an all or nothing response. Let's compare the scenarios for each response and see if that helps you make your decision.

The all in response would see everyone listed above coming together and establish a new paradigm. Everything I proposed in the previous blogs would be implemented enabling every man, woman and child on the planet to consciously live in a worldwide community.

It is important to remember that the reason we all seek to live our ultimate realities is that they reflect our true nature and innate potential. Therefore, our purpose must be to fulfill the collective potential of that shared reality. When we are empowered with the Truth of our nature, potential and purpose, we can all move towards it without any trace of conflict and confusion. Our ultimate success is not only guaranteed, it is our inevitable destiny.

When you honour the purity and inevitability of the Truth unfolding towards utopia, there is actually no need to even discuss the nothing approach leading to dystopia. The state of the world is sufficient evidence of what manifests with the ignorance of our nature, potential and purpose. The main challenge many people face is the habit of getting caught up in the dualistic components of reality. They are trapped by resisting the negative and stuck in the pursuit of the positive.

The many subtle ways in which society has conditioned and programmed us into battling our fears and grasping our desires is the most important habit we need to awaken to. The endless struggles instantly dissolve once we realise and accept our true nature of reality. Only then can everything effortlessly flow and in and through us as Grace unfolds the ultimate and inevitable.

This will only sound too altruistic to those who have not yet awakened to our true nature. Once you accept our nature, then you can act as a beacon of Light and act without any need to consider where the darkness goes. Remember, we are NOT here to help each other with our problems, we are here to serve each other to live the Truth. All of humanity's problems are in proportion to how much we have moved away from living in harmony with Nature, which causes us to lose connection to our true Nature.

With this in mind, I now invite you and everyone who honours this Truth to come together and start a conscious movement. I directly invite every authentic humanitarian to step forward and contribute what they can to creating the biggest shift in humanity that has ever occurred.

I am directly appealing to everyone on the list below to come together and act on behalf of humanity:

Attachment 45822Attachment 45823Attachment 45824

If your name is on this list, your services are required - to help initiate and spread this conscious movement.
    We can all meet in person or online, and meet publicly or privately, as you choose.
    Either way, this has to happen with or without you.

(Please note that this list may be out of date and some people on it may not be suitable.)

If there is anyone else you feel needs to be on this list, please let me know, or contact them directly yourself and bring this to their attention. I fully realise that there are some dubious people on the list who many may feel are inappropriate. It is simply a matter of getting through to as many people as possible regardless of who we connect through.

The people on this initial list alone could easily pull off the victory. The Path itself is clear - create Heaven on Earth - so we can use Nature as our Reference Point, which is self-evident, indisputable and undeniable to All. We have to encourage everyone listed to realise and accept that the only way forward is to join forces and act together as One. Our victory will only be sealed when all the awakened people consciously choose to come together and act on behalf of humanity.

What I propose is to work out exactly what techniques we will employ to move forward. From my research, the work of Gene Sharp - How to Start a Revolution - presents the basis of everything we need to get the ball rolling. We can implement all his strategies in a way that suits today's technologies and culture. In addition to this, there are countless numbers of people who are just waiting to step forward with their own information and inventions, which will accelerate the whole process.

It is time to direct our collective intelligence towards creating the answer. Despite everyone’s best efforts over the last number of decades, the Illuminati’s agenda has not met with even the slightest opposition. It is utterly delusional to keep thinking we can beat them at their own game. The whole system is completely rigged, which is why we have no choice but to replace it with a totally new one, which serves everyone to live the Truth.

One of the many inspirations to write this blog came from watching the documentary - THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes. This presentation proves how all the answers are already available, but are not being pooled together in an effective way. If we created a single umbrella organisation under which we could all unite, pool knowledge and join forces to protect each other, then we will be able to succeed with ease.

The two Thrive documentaries were brilliant, however they didn't offer the average person any means of following through on the information. They also lacked a wholistic model in which everything could be put into context. I will be reaching out to them to share the model I have created and my new Theory of Everything, both of which reveal exactly how we can all move forward in the same direction.

Another important factor in this movement is the matter of funding. I am happy to fund the initiation of this movement if need be, but if we all chipped in, it would accelerate the whole process. The fact is, if we all channelled our time, energy and resources in the same direction, which not only struck the root of all our collective issues, we could establish an entirely new paradigm within just two weeks. The whole new system could be fully in place around the world within six months.

Over the years, I have had many suggest that I approach the rich gurus and millionaire mentors to fund this project, but I feel many are not genuine. They seem to be only interested in creating a material and financial barrier to insulate and isolate themselves and their followers from the pending financial and social collapse.

These people are clearly intelligent in their own way, but are failing to use it in a way that serves humanity as a whole. Instead, they are only intent on fluffing their own pillows in their corner of the zoo. However, even the rich will not be able to escape the Illuminati’s agenda for long. If you are not already aware of the New World Order’s agendas being imposed upon us, then it is time you wake up and start thinking for yourself.

It has been said that for us to have victory, we need to be even more organised and co-ordinated than the elite. Considering the elite’s wealth and generations of power behind establishing their current level of control, our victory may sound impossible. This is where many begin to feel overwhelmed and depressed at the thought of eternal enslavement by the satanic and pedophile rulers.

It all may seem a lost cause to the majority of Earthlings, however, we have something they don’t - numbers. The saying from South India, “A colony of ants can overpower a snake” reminds us all of our natural abilities that will always be there. There are enough numbers to conquer the snake while others establish the new paradigm.

Mathematically, if we look at the square root of one percent of the population, it is 8888 people. This is enough people to be the pin to pop the balloon of the elite. If these people work together in a very conscious and deliberate manner, they could very quickly reach the next 20% of humanity. The maths I use in my book - The Nature of Life - reveals the number of roles needed to fulfil our potential and purpose is 4 534 632 people, which is only 0.005% of the population.

The simple fact is, we do have sufficient numbers to achieve victory. Therefore, realistically, we could achieve victory within a very short time from commencing action. This may sound impossible, but you have to remember how long it takes a pin to pop a balloon and how quickly darkness disappears in the presence of Light.

There only remains a small window of opportunity to win the game. Therefore, all our time, energy and resources need to be focused on creating a new paradigm. Therefore, we no longer have time to spend on those who aren’t already awake.

Before we can consciously move forward together, we have to free ourselves of the mentality driving much of humanity. A good example is the famous quote from President Theodore Roosevelt’s speech during the elite's Great Depression, “The only thing to fear is fear itself.” This statement has been repeated endlessly by many in the New Age Movement in an attempt to point out the importance of our thoughts. However, it is nothing more than a failed attempt to construct a positive state of mind.

Let me explain why I say Roosevelt’s comment is irrelevant. I explained The 3 Core Emotions – Grief, Terror and Rage, in a previous blog and this video on my BitChute channel. Emotions are only the shadow of what is blocking the experience of Truth in an individual or collective. Remember, emotions are a condition, NOT a state of mind. So, to reveal the foolishness of Roosevelt’s statement, insert the other two Core Emotions into the same statement and you will get “The only thing to grieve is grief” and "The only thing to rage over is rage itself.”

Such empty platitudes are being spoken by many ‘thought leaders’ and ‘life coaches’ in their attempt to encourage and console humanity in this worldwide crisis. Why is this so important? Such positive affirmations contain no true power, and will not translate into conscious and deliberate action. Without a conscious collective effort, humanity’s remaining rights and freedoms will soon be obliterated by the elite’s agenda - through mass forced vaccinations, surveillance programs and Chinese like social credit systems. This would be a fate worse than death.

Many laugh at the idea of utopia, but the fact is - we can actually achieve it. The current state of the world is all the evidence we need to prove we can create dystopia, based on mass ignorance and arrogance caused by a minority. All we need to do now is choose to do the opposite, founded on Truth and Love. When we as a minority all put our heads together, we can quickly and easily turn this whole mess around

We can all now be at Peace knowing that we have the opportunity to turn the whole planet around. Together, with our swords drawn, we can cut through all the lies and deceptions of the current system, and slice through any barriers that may come between us and our ultimate experience of Life on Earth.

To wrap things up, I would like to share a personal experience I had with one of the masters I spent time with. I once asked my Enlightened Taoist Tai Chi Grandmaster, “How do you maintain a sense of Peace while living in the world?”

His reply was profoundly simple, “By having decided to do so!”

He then said, “You may feel you understand what I meant by saying that, but I will explain it in a way that you will be consciously aware - in order to transmit the Truth to others.” He went on to explain that people will only come to the point of making the decision ‘to do so’, through either suffering or inspiration. You will only develop the conviction to remain at Peace having either:

• suffered enough from the consequences of inappropriate actions
    or
    • been Inspired enough to realise the True Nature of all things

It is now more than obvious that we have all suffered enough. The only remaining option is to follow the Path of Inspiration. I trust this blog will inspire everyone into action, so we can get the job done and get on with living our lives how we are meant to Be.

It is essential to remember that this is NOT a revolution. It is a conscious evolution. We do not need to revolt or stand against anything. We are only standing for what it is True and Natural. Therefore, we can come together purely with the intent to creatively solve the greatest puzzle in human history - how to collectively honour our inalienable right to be independent and sovereign.

Yes, the ultimate victory is at hand. It is only a decision away. In the same way Vaclav Havel, the Czech playwright led the successful revolution in Czechoslovakia, you too can play a significant role in ushering a new era for all of humanity.

In closing, I will remind you that energy follows intentions.
    So, now that you have decided, let's all get on with it.

Love and Light to All
    Brian Gerard Schaefer
    Wow I would first like to congratulate you on your amazing ability to write in such a full and informative way.
    I have only just seen this post and I will need time to read this and your previous blogs in detail to get a true understanding.
    It may take me a while as I have Dyslexia lol.
    First of all please put me on your list as I have been training and waiting for this all of my life ( most likely many of my past lives too! )
    I am a true believer in the truth and intelligence of Unconditional Love and the Oneness of all things ( beings )
    I am at a bit of a disadvantage as my writing skills are not up to my usual standards.
    My verbal skills far exceed them. I look forward to digesting your information thoroughly and thank you for sharing it.
    I am looking forward wining the war and to the collapse of this evil system and regaining our planet.
    If I can help in any small way please let me know.
    Always Us Living Love.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guru Know It All. For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2021), Constance (23rd February 2021)

15. Link to Post #8
    UK Avalon Member Guru Know It All.'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Wow I would first like to congratulate you on your amazing ability to write in such a full and informative way.
    I have only just seen this post and I will need time to read this and your previous blogs in detail to get a true understanding.
    It may take me a while as I have Dyslexia lol.
    First of all please put me on your list as I have been training and waiting for this all of my life ( most likely many of my past lives too! )
    I am a true believer in the truth and intelligence of Unconditional Love and the Oneness of all things ( beings ) She has a Plan.
    I am at a bit of a disadvantage as my writing skills are not up to my usual standards.
    My verbal skills far exceed them. I look forward to digesting your information thoroughly and thank you for sharing it.
    I am looking forward wining the war and to the collapse of this evil system and regaining our planet.
    If I can help in any small way please let me know.
    Always Us Living Love.
    Ps Sorry for the duplicate post . Not used to the computer lol
    Last edited by Guru Know It All.; 23rd February 2021 at 20:28.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Guru Know It All. For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2021), Constance (23rd February 2021), wondering (29th March 2021)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 03:47.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2021), Guru Know It All. (23rd February 2021), wondering (29th March 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,461 times in 2,849 posts

Hey there Constance, I have finished the entire thread and read all of the comments. I have not looked at all of the videos, but I feel I get the gist of the movement.

While I generally agree that nature needs to be incorporated into our technology, more particularly, real sustainability, care for and action taken to remediate our planetary home needs to be taken, I am personally leery of 'back to nature' movements just as we are on the cusp of a public and planetary leap to become an interplanetary species.

While Disclosure the way people have envisioned it has not occurred, nor is it likely that it will as some singular event, the speed at which previously hidden science and technology is being released now points to our leaving the planet en masse, colonizing other exoplanets and mining asteroids and such for the metals and bio-wealth in the context of other extraterrestrial civilizations who have already been doing the same. The context of this broadening of our collective Terran conception of what is real and possible has already expanded the minds of our global race. Science "fiction" is ubiquitous, what we see - in every way other than the actual power source - is achievable as what humans think of we can create and I fully expect power sources in the form of batteries and engines to "miraculously" come to public knowledge in the near-future as it is released in a manner that will be designed to look like current human ingenuity and not as withheld technology.

The scenario envisioned above is the Cabal-led direction that seems to be occurring and is not the back-to-nature populist movement you and Brian speak of, but, with all of that said, I think there is space for such a movement to thrive that would not necessarily be at odds with the above. Such a space of co-creation, in which both those who are immersed within the system and those who consider themselves outside of it can all work together to create some sort of hybridized sustainable, nature-oriented and tech-friendly future that is really a balanced expression of human tendencies toward endless creation. The space for love, of respect and shepherding of planetary resources must be taken off-planet with us unless we are to become in reality the envisioning that we see so often in the science fiction movies, of extractive, crass civilizations that destroy planets for their resources, all to create wealth and privilege for a chosen few.

All of the discussion about folks immersed in the system not being able to see their way out of it or even having the desire to be out of it are realistic, and unless we get comfortable with the idea that genocide has to happen before things can get better, thereby lessening the human imprint and making sustainability that much easier for the Remnant, then a way has to be found to move forward while also including those who just go along to get along, which seems to always have been the case with the human family in any and every civilization ever founded and lived in any time and space you can find on this planet.

Just a few quick thoughts. I have many more.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2021), Constance (22nd March 2021), wondering (29th March 2021)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 01:08.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2021), wondering (29th March 2021)

23. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th April 2021), De Christu (25th April 2021), DeDukshyn (18th April 2021), Peace in Oz (18th April 2021), Satori (17th April 2021), Tyy1907 (23rd July 2021)

25. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Last edited by Constance; 14th November 2021 at 03:50.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Bill Ryan (16th July 2021)

27. Link to Post #14
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

How much diversity of opinion, character, belief...in other words, reality, would be allowed in this New Paradigm? Overthrowing the old paradigm with a new paradigm that rests on a community of sovereign selves would create more of what we have now, probably worse. Community and personal sovereignty are going to conflict. It's what we have now. And for all the negatives, the dynamic tension between the two make human culture pretty interesting.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Constance (19th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Not sure where I should have posted this, but and excellent new talk by Jeffrey Prather . this man is very smart and valuable to us all.

Trump won, so what. /

https://jeffreyprather.com/trump-won-so-what/

30. The Following User Says Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,308 times in 5,717 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    How much diversity of opinion, character, belief...in other words, reality, would be allowed in this New Paradigm? Overthrowing the old paradigm with a new paradigm that rests on a community of sovereign selves would create more of what we have now, probably worse. Community and personal sovereignty are going to conflict. It's what we have now. And for all the negatives, the dynamic tension between the two make human culture pretty interesting.
    The issue in the "world" is not diversity IMO. The issue is LYING, manipulation, hypocrisy, CONTROL, secrets, elitism, did I mention LYING, WAR and continuous deliberate sabotage of what humans have grown and created to DELIBERATELY divide and conquer.

The only way I see that this inverted and malevolent force can be worked around is by seeing it for what it is and repudiating it...first within our own being. MY new paradigm is fully diverse and this IMO has NEVER EVER been the real problem...as PROBLEM is what is inserted deliberately to prevent human flowering. Humans are evolving OUT of this miasma. I know I will live with others who grok my words. The ones who love death and destruction will never evolve.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Constance (19th July 2021), Peace in Oz (19th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Delight (here)
    Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    The issue in the "world" is not diversity IMO. The issue is LYING, manipulation, hypocrisy, CONTROL, secrets, elitism, did I mention LYING, WAR and continuous deliberate sabotage of what humans have grown and created to DELIBERATELY divide and conquer.

The only way I see that this inverted and malevolent force can be worked around is by seeing it for what it is and repudiating it...first within our own being. MY new paradigm is fully diverse and this IMO has NEVER EVER been the real problem...as PROBLEM is what is inserted deliberately to prevent human flowering. Humans are evolving OUT of this miasma. I know I will live with others who grok my words. The ones who love death and destruction will never evolve.

Have not listened to this yet but I like the participants really well. In my liberation, I people my world with all the people who are true ones. When we are true ones, we can be so very very unique and yet we will have human wisdom. That is because of the body. We have never stretched our body cooperation, the I AM being fully human in form. I am so certain that the matrix has shattered and that NOW we will be in a greater octave state, where we start in on harvesting the fruits of loving MORE.

The boundary that I have created for inhabiting a new world has to do with the diappeararance of EVIL (LIVE backwards).The confusion and gaslighting ENDS. It is the true one who has a relationship with the GREAT I AM who can change. AND change we MUST because we MUST move beyond the beliefs we harbored of inversion, of obfuscation, of LYING. The TRUTH is flooding in with the light through the shards.

If we are sincere, TRUE, we will find our way out of this world to the new opportunity.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

35. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I never realized that adding a few posts in a row might be spamming the thread. Apologies if applicable.

In every last year of the school, everything becomes intense. We are in our last year of school. If we are to succeed as graduates, we really will have digested everything we have learned. WE are in the thick of digestion. This is the end of term and we won't be returning.

I have a story.

I realized that I have been here creating my own world. Now that I have completed my study of all the possible qualities LIVED, I have created a model. The next phase is like an Internship. I take everything that I chose to my world and it makes a simulation of my creation. So much of what I choose is based on a concept. For instance I choose that I create a globe. I love the flower of life and sacred geometry being all curves and globes. Gosh, I cannot list everything I love about this world and I will know it when I see it and I WILL SEE IT in real time.

I am revisiting everything I learned from Abraham/Hicks. I have built up my beloveds in my mind. These are the ingredients that I used for my very own world. Now all I need to do is stay in the state that allows these dreams to manifest. Gratitude and uplift and satisfaction are great for letting everything unfold. Looking at the world as God would is BEST. Engage the Living God for insight of grace and ease.

One of the most important Ideals for me is friendship/kinship with all life. I doubt I will eat in the new world, and as a Sovereign being, my energy will come direct from Source. Each being will also be fed by the Living God Force. This is just one detail and we are ALL happy and free. That we are happy and free is all I really need to engage. That allows each one to have their happiness and freedom and it must be various for each? We each have a reality and do not impinge on one another and yet we share ourselves fully. It is so much more fun and RELIEF is just exquisite as all the burdens are liberated because we were NEVER meant to slave. I remember the kingdom when I forgetta bout anything that is NOT my truth.

The THING is that I will be observing for several cycles before I have to commit to a pattern and live there.

I am LOVING the contrasts as for instance every time I hear of a tragic circumstance of this world, I use it to reaffirm what I KNOW.

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Mark (7th February 2022)

+ Reply to Thread