+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Afghanistan infra red video - spraying of some kind?

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Question Afghanistan infra red video - spraying of some kind?

No idea whether this belongs here or in the UFO section. If the footage is genuine and not from some movie, it's very strange, especially as the missile appears to go right through. Its infrared so the black orbs and what's coming from them are hot.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

9ideon (15th January 2021), DeDukshyn (15th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (14th January 2021), meat suit (14th January 2021), toppy (16th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Default Re: Afghanistan infra red video - spraying of some kind?

Weird ... and what kind of missile hits a target, then continues flying to the next target? It could be creative use of CGI (I could do something like this), but I don't see any immediate red flags that it is - but ... it would be hard to tell with this type of footage.

Looks pretty cool anyway.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 15th January 2021 at 01:04.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Karen (Geophyz) (15th January 2021), toppy (16th January 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Language
    Dutch
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,294 times in 1,173 posts

Default Re: Afghanistan infra red video - spraying of some kind?

Looked at the objects, (no conclusion), leave it to you since there is something really interesting about at least still in the sequence below (they all (all 4) have an object in the center, could be lights, could not be, the still which made me hesitate is the one sequence I post here (2nd object right)). Why? Because lights (especially ones used now) are not behaving like with the cross through it (enlarge still 4), my short explanation on the subject is on this page (https://madsciencecave.wixsite.com/w...bjects-spheres).

**Edit**

I see a similarity with the Phoenix lights ('97). The way they are "hovering", it misses one object (Afga sequence), which I think is there somewhere but I cannot find it, look at the setup from original (added some filter for the ones interested in seeing what I meant earlier), hope this will make your day a little OP.

Sometimes they connect (like the last still, they would share a common "field" allowing 1 craft to steer all, very crafty, lol).
    Last edited by 9ideon; 15th January 2021 at 09:40.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 9ideon For This Post:

EFO (15th January 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (15th January 2021), toppy (16th January 2021), yelik (15th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread