+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Why is Bill Gates buying so much farmland?

1. Link to Post #41
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Why is Bill Gates buying so much farmland?

This man (if you can call him that!) gates is one of the biggest gangsters in the world he ought to be thrown in jail for the rest of his life and all his wealth confiscated for his crimes against humanity...chem trails, Monsanato, vaccines etc etc etc........ With the rest of his sick buddies...

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Maria777 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th January 2021), Dumpster Diver (25th June 2022), Ernie Nemeth (25th January 2021), Ewan (25th June 2022), onawah (26th January 2021), palehorse (26th January 2021), Reinhard (27th January 2021), scotslad (25th January 2021), XelNaga (25th January 2021), Zirconian (25th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,959 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Maria777 (here)
    This man (if you can call him that!) gates is one of the biggest gangsters in the world he ought to be thrown in jail for the rest of his life and all his wealth confiscated for his crimes against humanity...chem trails, Monsanato, vaccines etc etc etc........ With the rest of his sick buddies...
    I always wonder, I know it sounds bad, but, there are so many violent people in USA. There are so many armed individuals. There are a lot of shootings there. There are so many people who are mad at TPTB, all the corruption and unfairness going on.
    So how come not one of those people killed this bastard?!
    If I were an American, and have weapons, and have reached that point of insanity of wanting to shoot someone, believe me my friends, I would find a way to kill this evil creature and would die happy after that, knowing that I have done a favour to everyone.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to XelNaga For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (25th June 2022)

5. Link to Post #43
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,572 posts

Quote Posted by XelNaga (here)
    Quote Posted by Maria777 (here)
    I always wonder, I know it sounds bad, but, there are so many violent people in USA. There are so many armed individuals. There are a lot of shootings there. There are so many people who are mad at TPTB, all the corruption and unfairness going on.
    So how come not one of those people killed this bastard?!
    If I were an American, and have weapons, and have reached that point of insanity of wanting to shoot someone, believe me my friends, I would find a way to kill this evil creature and would die happy after that, knowing that I have done a favour to everyone.
    Don't you think someone should already done that if were an easy task? Beside that, gates has "business" all across the world, he is always travelling and probably has a small army of mercenaries around protecting him and his family.

Good luck trying to kill evil, people of his kind are worse than cockroaches, you kill one 10 more appears out of nowhere, the world is becoming infested with evil creatures, protect yourself in the light promoting love and meditate, these are the best weapons to remove the root cause of evil.
    --
    A chaos to the sense, a Kosmos to the reason.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to palehorse For This Post:

Dumpster Diver (25th June 2022), XelNaga (28th January 2021)

7. Link to Post #44
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,889 times in 325 posts

Related.

The Great Reset: Bill Gates & Farming - WHAT'S GOING ON?

•Feb 19, 2021

It is really worth listening to Vandana Shiva's interview.

Monsanto, GMO's, seed piracy, data mining, centralisation via technology and the covid vaccine (not mentioned here) are all part of the take down of humanity.

Indian farmers are protesting over new laws that could leave them at the mercy of giant corporations, while Big Tech companies are capturing their data. With Facebook and Bill Gates involved, what does it mean for you?

See Vandana Shiva's full FRANCE 24 interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNM83...​

Subscribe to my channel here: http://tinyurl.com/opragcg​
    (make sure to hit the BELL icon to be notified of new videos!)

Listen to my Under The Skin podcast here:
    http://luminary.link/russell​

Get my book "Recovery" here: https://amzn.to/2R7c810​
    Get my book "Mentors" here (and as an audiobook!): https://amzn.to/2t0Zu9U​

Instagram: http://instagram.com/russellbrand/​
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/rustyrockets​

Produced by Gareth Roy

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zirconian For This Post:

Guru Know It All. (21st February 2021), scotslad (21st February 2021)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Bill Gates’ purchase of North Dakota farmland has locals ‘livid’: official
    By Ariel Zilber ~ June 23, 2022
    https://nypost.com/2022/06/23/bill-g...ivid-official/

An entity with ties to billionaire Bill Gates bought 2,100 acres of potato farmland in northern North Dakota — prompting the state’s top prosecutor to intervene after complaints from local residents.

Public records cited by AgWeek show that the Gates-linked Red River Trust bought the farmland from the owners of Campbell Farms, a potato farming group that is headquartered in Grafton, North Dakota, which is about 50 miles from the Canadian border.

North Dakota Agriculture Commissioner Doug Goehring told KFYR that public reaction to the purchase has been largely negative.

“I’ve gotten a big earful on this from clear across the state, it’s not even from that neighborhood,” said Goehring.

“Those people are upset, but there are others that are just livid about this.”

Gates, the billionaire tech mogul and philanthropist whose net worth was pegged by Bloomberg at $113 billion, has quietly amassed nearly 270,000 acres of farmland across the country, according to the Associated Press.

The Microsoft co-founder is considered the largest private owner of farmland in the country with some 269,000 acres across dozens of states, according to last year’s edition of the Land Report 100, an annual survey of the nation’s largest landowners.

The trustee of Red River Trust is Peter Headley, who identifies himself on his LinkedIn page as head of agriculture investment management at Investment Management Co. A 2020 article by NFU Mutual Charitable Trust claimed that Headley once headed an entity called “Cottonwood,” which was described as an “ag-investment platform” for Bill and Melinda Gates.

Earlier this week, North Dakota State Attorney General Drew Wrigley wrote a letter to Red River Trust, care of Headley, notifying it that corporations and limited liability companies were “prohibited from owning or leasing farmland or ranchland in the state of North Dakota.”

Wrigley wrote that these entities were also barred from “engaging in farming or ranching.”\

“In addition, the law places certain limitations on the ability of trusts to own farmland or ranchland,” the letter said.

The land, most of which is non-irrigated, was transferred to Red River Trust on Nov. 2 and Nov. 3 of last year. Red River Trust filed paperwork with the office of the secretary of state of North Dakota on Feb. 15 of this year. The entity shares the same address as Campbell Farms.

The trust and Headley were given 30 days to respond to the letter.

“Our office needs to confirm how your company uses this land and whether this use meets any of the statutory exceptions, such as the business purpose exception, so that we may close this case and file it in our inactive files,” the letter says.

Gates, in an Ask Me Anything session on Reddit last year, said his “investment group” was behind the purchases, and suggested it was linked to seed and biofuel development.

“The agriculture sector is important,” he wrote. “With more productive seeds we can avoid deforestation and help Africa deal with the climate difficulty they already face. It is unclear how cheap biofuels can be but if they are cheap it can solve the aviation and truck emissions.”

According to the North Dakota Corporate or Limited Liability Company Farming Law, there are “certain exceptions, such as permitting registered family farms or allowing the use of the land for business purposes.”

“Our office needs to confirm how your company uses this land and whether this use meets any of the statutory exceptions, such as the business purpose exception, so that we may close this case and file it in our inactive files,” the letter says.

Gates, in an Ask Me Anything session on Reddit last year, said his “investment group” was behind the purchases, and suggested it was linked to seed and biofuel development.

“The agriculture sector is important,” he wrote. “With more productive seeds we can avoid deforestation and help Africa deal with the climate difficulty they already face. It is unclear how cheap biofuels can be but if they are cheap it can solve the aviation and truck emissions.”

According to the North Dakota Corporate or Limited Liability Company Farming Law, there are “certain exceptions, such as permitting registered family farms or allowing the use of the land for business purposes.”
    What do you think? Post a comment.

Wrigley’s office said it had “come to our attention” that Red River Trust “may have acquired land for farming or ranching in Pembina County on Nov. 4, 2021.”

A corporation or LLC “found in violation” of the law has up to a year to divest itself fromt he land or face a penalty “up to $100,000,” according to the letter.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/23/bill-g...ivid-official/

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Alecs (24th June 2022), Dumpster Diver (25th June 2022), Ewan (25th June 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3