+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Transhumanism in action: spiritual warfare

1. Link to Post #1
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Exclamation Transhumanism in action: spiritual warfare

Please watch and share the video in the link bellow:
    The title of the video is: "Future Effects of Those Vaccinated for COVID" but it contains much more.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/futur...D1dJ554uX.html

https://brandnewtube.b-cdn.net/uploa..._converted.mp4
    Mods please make a video from the link above, I do not know how.

Makes one think the basic of personal sovereignty and the power of AI.

Do your personal research, all choices are honored. Each personal path is appreciated.
    No matter what is the path.

Mod Note: When in WYSIWYG, on the editor toolbar, choose the red Square with Video written inside that will give you [MOV] tags surrounding the link to the video.
    Last edited by Harmony; 24th March 2021 at 12:22.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

aoibhghaire (17th January 2021), Arcturian108 (25th March 2021), Delight (24th March 2021), Dorjezigzag (17th January 2021), Gemma13 (24th January 2022), Hermoor (23rd January 2022), Icare (18th January 2021), Journeyman (17th January 2021), mountain_jim (24th March 2021), OmeyocaN777 (17th January 2021), samsdice (18th January 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th March 2021), TomKat (30th March 2021), toppy (18th January 2021), Victoria (23rd January 2022), yelik (19th January 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,382 times in 5,726 posts

Default Re: Transhumanism in action: spiritual warfare

I am listening to this now. The world is changing so fast with so many challenges. Gregg Braden: "We are the (soft) technology". I feel uplifted by this talk so far.

Quote Gregg Braden -Some are convinced we must merge with technology in order to make this leap, but if we choose instead to more actively evolve on our own, we can advance far beyond the reach of any technology, and redefine what it is to be human on our own terms instead of simply becoming slaves to our machines.

Recent discoveries made by world-renowned scientists have revealed exactly how you can engage in this more rapid evolutionary process yourself in every moment of your day to become smarter, stronger, faster, and a whole lot more.

Follow this link SMARTER, STRONGER, FASTER
    Discover Why You Don’t Need Technology
    to Take a Giant Leap Forward in Human Development
    Free Online Video Program Series
    ...​ to Join world-renowned visionaries and bestselling authors Gregg Braden, Lynne McTaggart, and Bruce H. Lipton, Ph.D. for a complete FREE Online Video Program Series where they will share their latest discoveries with you and show you how to make the leap into an exciting new level of true power and possibility.

In addition to the link above, I saw this

Quote Topic:
    Transhumanism and the Science of Self-Empowerment featuring GREGG BRADEN along with hosts Kimberly Carter Gamble and Foster Gamble
    Description:
    Using sophisticated technologies to radically transform the human organism, the ultimate goal of transhumanism is to create a hybrid robot-human being capable of enhanced physiological and intellectual function… altering the human race as we now know it.

With proven facts, Gregg Braden uses scientific data to reveal a new story, about who we are as humans, our innate capacity for healing, and expanding our consciousness. What are the ethical and practical limits of engineering the forces of creation? And what is the real promise of self-empowerment that the new story foretells? Find out at this special live event!
    Time:
    March 27, 2021 11:00 AM Pacific Daylight Time (US and Canada)
    Last edited by Delight; 24th March 2021 at 06:17.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Blacklight43 (24th March 2021), Gemma13 (24th January 2022), Harmony (24th March 2021), Peace in Oz (31st August 2021), Victoria (23rd January 2022)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

People keep talking about how powerful we are as beings. The problem has always been not FEELING at all powerful. Transhumanism assumes we are weak, sickly and in constant need and a solution is stop being "Just Human".

This whole sale assault on us is to make sure we feel TOTALLY WORTHLESS> The propaganda and the manipulation are intent on demoralization and ultimate death of spirit. This is so real even if its just an illusion. In fact, I have never felt more grounded into matter and it is HEAVY and CRUSHING.

There is a reason and I think I grok it?

IMO it is that we are not separate from God (by whatever name) REALLY, BUT. We deliberately separate and then feel the effects and TRIUMPH undefeated by the illusion. Maybe this is to express our NEW relationship with Intelligent Infinity in form despite the horror show?????? Maybe it is so we will FEEL beyond the 5 sense and open. Lots of sources of wisdom allude to this process of freedom into BEING our real self.

It occurs to me in this nightmare that is excruciating to me, I MUST seek the source of POWER and that is LOVE and whom must I LOVE first? Who is here always with me? I can observe that I AM. That means, I am with ME. I will LOVE myself and STRIVE to BE myself. I will refuse to let the fear make me give in to some agenda. I will call on STRENGTH enough to refuse to abandon myself to some weird technocracy. If that means my body is extinguished, well, it has an expiration date of about 100 anyway so BETTER to leave having affirmed the Temple of my Divinity.

If I cannot get food I will BREATHE in the sun.
    If I cannot have fuel, I will MEDITATE ala Tummo to raise my heat
    If I cannot go anywhere, I will go within.
    If I am locked down, I will refuse to be imprisoned.

The paradox is IMO as long as I am willing to release my hold on these earthly necessities, GOD may then provide. Look at all the stories of miracles and take heart.
    I will let God be the guide OUT when I have seemed to dream myself into a corner. DO NOT get hung up in defining God... just be willing to feel a connection TO (Unknown)

Quote Activities that Lift us into the Presence of God
    1. Imagine God loves us (and treat ourselves accordingly)
    2. Form a personal relationship with the Divine and ask It (in whatever form appeals to us) to guide us
    3. Be ourselves and follow our unique path (don't try to be like others)
    4. Believe in the ultimate goodness of God, life, ourselves, and others
    5. Remember we are eternal, indestructible beings and live our lives accordingly
    6. Understand, accept, and celebrate our human weaknesses and shortcomings
    7. Patiently, step-by-step, work our way to higher states consciousness (avoid short cuts and quick fixes)
    8. Since our thoughts and feelings create our experiences in this world and the next, monitor and purify
    our thoughts and feelings
    9. Work on shadow issues (stop blaming others for our problems; stop expecting others to save us)
    10. Tell the truth (to ourselves and to others)
    11. Question everything (don't be satisfied with pat, status quo, superficial answers)
    12. Pray and meditate
    13. Love and serve others (remember the little things are the big things)
    14. Feel and express gratitude
    15. Lighten up, don't take things so seriously, see the humor in life
    16. Learn to think intuitively, in non-linear, non-time-based, non-rational ways
    17. Spend quality time in nature
    18. Spend time with others who have experienced The Light
    19. Embrace threshold experiences (birth, death, and other portal-opening events)
    20. Study near-death experiences (and related phenomena)
    Last edited by Delight; 24th March 2021 at 18:37.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Gemma13 (24th January 2022), Journeyman (24th March 2021), Mercedes (31st August 2021), mountain_jim (25th March 2021), onawah (11th April 2021), Peace in Oz (31st August 2021), Reinhard (24th March 2021), Sue (Ayt) (24th March 2021), TomKat (30th March 2021)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,544 times in 20,693 posts

JAY DYER BREAKDOWN OF SPARS 2025-2028 DEPOPULATION DOCUMENT
    April 10, 2021
    https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/jay...tion-document/

Video here: https://rumble.com/vfjq19-jay-dyer-b...-document.html

Note: Video at the bottom of post

"Rumble — Jay Dyer does an excellent analysis of the SPARS document and the post-human agenda that is driving it, as well the global scamdemic to which humanity is now being subjected.

"It'll be robotic...from the macro to the micro scale. The idea is that eventually, this can replace the existing failed biological world.

"So the real enemy here, if you're wondering why they're always talking about carbon and why is carbon bad and 'carbon credits'? Carbon is the basis of life. And the enemy in this Malthusian scheme is carbon-based life forms that need to give way to synthetic-based life forms...

"The modus operandi in this worldview is evolution in the strict, Luciferian sense. I'm not talking about adaptation – we all believe that species evolve to adapt to their environment. But I'm talking about the idea that you can evolve into some other totally different being...

"In order to get to that, that requires the cyborg mutation phases, to move out of being 'human' into modified humans, to cyborgs, androids, then into the post-human. So, silicon-based life forms, nanotech-based mutations...

"It sounds like a science fiction story. It IS a science fiction story but they believe it, OK? And that's what Klaus [Schwab] says in the second half of this book ['Shaping the Future of the Fourth Industrial Revolution'], is that we're going to have logical reclassifications of what life forms are, so that we can have nanotech, synthetic organisms now classed as life forms.

"This will allow us to prepare the way, legally for the new system that comes into play. The new system is a re-write of all of nature and the world and biological systems to be more 'logical', more 'rational' mecha systems. That's the plan.

"The plan is not just to have a global government of baby-eating adrenochrome-guzzling Satanists, OK? That does go on in some places but that's not the real longterm goal, here. The real longterm goal is to be post-human, to end man as man is known...

"And Klaus is abundantly clear, every chapter in the second half of this book is about the 3D printing the robots, themselves will control to self-replicate. They will then run giant drone fleets, 'the AI', he's saying, they'll have the killer drones that will, then through targeted tracking and tracing get rid of anyone that's a problem.

"And he says by 2030, 2040, 2050, there won't be humans. You won't be born in your mom's womb. There'll be CRISPR technology that will engineer synthetic humanoids - synthoids...This what Klaus projects - the head of the World Economic Forum; the head of Davos...

"He says the key to all of this is to control energy, via the SmartDust, via the SmartTech, via the tracking, via a robot drone fleet that will police everything after everything has been sprayed with SmartDust. That's what he says. You can call that crazy if you want to. That's one of the most influential, wealthiest men out there; part of this global Liberal, Left elite of the World Economic Forum." "
    https://rumble.com/embed/vcxjv5/?pub=4

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vcxjv5
    Last edited by Harmony; 13th April 2021 at 06:55. Reason: embedding video
    Each breath a gift...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Delight (11th April 2021), Gemma13 (24th January 2022), Mercedes (31st August 2021), Merkaba360 (31st August 2021), Peace in Oz (31st August 2021), Tintin (13th April 2021)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

People are being subjugated by the psychopaths

Quote This is a conversation between Dr. Zelenko and Brother Bugnolo on the Scamdemic, the injections, the future and living a wholesome, healthy and Godly life and making this world a place that God would like.

R&B Medical Fellowship (Episode Two) Tuesday, August 24, 2021 with Dr. Zev Vladimir Zelenko and Special Guest Brother Alexis Bugnolo

"Brother Alexis Bugnolo is a Franciscan Friar consecrated to God. He is not a priest. He is the translator of Bonventure's "Commentaria" in Quatros Libros Sententiarum, written at the University of Parish in 1265.

Brother Alexis teaches Theology at the Scholasticum. He is the editor and publisher of FromRome.Info. He holds a B. A. in Cultural Anthropology from the University of Florida, 1986, Phi Beta Kappa.

Brother Alexis has opposed the Scamdemic since mid-March, 2020 and is an ardent critic of its entire false narrative and of modern biblical higher criticism.

He wrote a booklet defending the historicity of the Book of Tobias to demonstrate the correct methodology in historical studies of scriptural texts".

Dr. Zev (Vladimir) Zelenko, M.D.

The Zelenko Protocols against Covid-19

- Zelenko Protocol innovator: 99% survival of high risk Covid-19 patients

- Nominated for the Presidential Medal of Freedom

- Recognized as a hero at U.S. Senate Homeland Security committee hearing

- Published in top peer reviewed journals with world renowned physicians

- Provided counsel to White House personnel, multiple governments, hospitals, physicians, public figures

- Board Certified Family Physician with over 20 years experience

All research is published open source for public benefit.

https://vladimirzelenkomd.com

Original video from the LowellJosephGallin channel on Rumble

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vj985i

Interviewed by Peter Breggin.
    Last edited by Delight; 31st August 2021 at 02:58.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Gemma13 (24th January 2022), Harmony (31st August 2021), Hermoor (23rd January 2022), Mercedes (31st August 2021)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I love Zev Zelenko and he is heroic.

Source: https://www.brighteon.com/embed/39aed2bd-e881-4cf5-be08-8004b7b157b3

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Gemma13 (24th January 2022), Harmony (31st August 2021), Hermoor (23rd January 2022), Mercedes (31st August 2021)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Dr. Carrie Madej from July 17

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vhc53n
    Last edited by Delight; 31st August 2021 at 23:56.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Delight For This Post:

Gemma13 (24th January 2022), Hermoor (23rd January 2022)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,866 times in 1,073 posts

Yuval Harari. Officially a sub-human piece of excrement.

Source: https://www.bitchute.com/video/whWMtxmmqzPR/

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Hermoor For This Post:

Gemma13 (24th January 2022)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)

He leaves out parapsychology and "UFO" playing too much to the establishment with his arguments.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Gemma13 (24th January 2022)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by Hermoor (here)

A very short excellent video that adequately describes the Transhumanists goal that is heavily funded and driven by humanities powerful oligarchs... for anyone not sure why this is our greatest fight this century.

And they've been designing this for some time.  The following is in support of comments already shared in this thread, because they can't be said enough. 

The top players are working toward becoming Gods to the commoners, more so than they are now, by engineering superhuman artificial abilities.  No different to the 'interdimensional' mythological Gods of ancient times.

The humans that are possessed with an insatiable thirst for power will always ensure humanities abilities are well below theirs i.e. there will never be a level playing field. 

It is so important that we stay the course in rediscovering our Authentic soul origins within our Heart Centre whilst hacking and dismantling the programs within our fields that steer us away from the Heart and into the Mind; so we can fully activate our own super human abilities that will descend into our bodies from our Organic Source Intelligence, not Artificial Intelligence.

In other words we need to individually activate and sustain our spiritual heart based immune systems, vigilantly, if we are going to resist this next wave of deception and control.

. Organic being Life, Alive, Truly Living... something we only experience infrequently within the current control systems.

. Artificial being a Copy, an Imitation of Life, sustainable only through a survival based mindset in direct conflict with Life of Ethical Equality unencumbered with Hierarchical Overlords.

The good news here, imo, is there must be a powerful resistance happening in the interdimensional realms for A.I. to have emerged here, now, in what could be a desperate attempt to ensure its survival by working with humans turning into gods. It was having a great time working behind the scenes so why the rush to come out in the open, unless it's the last territory to fight in.

+ Reply to Thread