+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Q Shaman Jacob Angeli claims to be an Admiral of the Navy, in Super Soldier program for 10+ Years

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Grey Brain's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Q Shaman Jacob Angeli claims to be an Admiral of the Navy, in Super Soldier program for 10+ Years

Now look what is getting tied into this.

At 1:27:20 they ask him about the Undercover Marine / Horn Tip Camera rumors, and he goes into it ~ claiming to be in a Super Soldier program. Only for the last 10 or so years. Must be the new tech/methods. Here I was thinking you needed cleverly complex and compartmentalized CSRS training, initiated as early as the neonatal phase.

3 Hour Interview with (The Shaman Viking) Jake Angeli - Jan 7, 2021

Someone sent me the video with the marker, I don't watch things like this. They didn't think so, but I wonder if the guy explains his definition of Super Soldier or goes into any of it in the remaining hour and a half once it comes up.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grey Brain For This Post:

Blastolabs (31st January 2021), Jayke (18th January 2021), Matthew (26th January 2021), One (9th February 2021)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,212 times in 1,146 posts

Angry Re: Q Shaman Jacob Angeli claims to be an Admiral of the Navy, in Super Soldier program for 10+ Years

Some very interesting analysis here on just what was going on at the Capitol. I'll maybe post it as a separate topic but it refers specifically to this incident:

https://themostdangerousbloginthewor...ual-in-motion/

of the ritual / esoteric significance of this guy, the tattoo in particular is interesting. See also his name, Jakob Chansley, but he refers to himself as Jakob Angelli. Two biblical linkages.

Note also that there's been subsequent coverage of his demand for organic vegan food, subsequently backed up by a court order and then news he would be moved to another jail so it could be satisfied:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100214898469

On one level this seems like obvious trolling of people who are seeing their country disintegrate in front of them. On another level, maybe it's a way of getting more exposure to these ritualistic images and imprinting them on more people.

I posted this image in the Q thread:

Click image for larger version

Name:	itsallhappenedbefore.png
Views:	40
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	46066

This is all about rituals and this guy's appearance was not an accident, not spontaneous, it was planned very deliberately, as I imagine his subsequent media appearances have been...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Journeyman For This Post:

Akasha (11th February 2021), Grey Brain (21st May 2021), mountain_jim (9th February 2021), One (9th February 2021)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member funkpunk46's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Q Shaman Jacob Angeli claims to be an Admiral of the Navy, in Super Soldier program for 10+ Years

The best part of the video for me is the hosts trying go stifle laughter right before his call cuts out.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funkpunk46 For This Post:

Grey Brain (21st May 2021), Karen (Geophyz) (11th February 2021)

+ Reply to Thread